Iran judoka, forced to throw match to avoid Israeli, refuses to compete for Iran

>Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei, who fled to Europe last week after Iranian authorities forced him to throw a match to avoid an Israeli rival at judo’s world championship in Tokyo, said Sunday he would no longer compete for Iran. In future, he said, he would compete under the Olympic flag.

Attached: sadasdasdsadsad-e1567075374727-400x250.png (400x250, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/saudi-crown-prince-defends-china-fight-terrorism-190223104647149.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good for him.

Refusing handshakes with Israeli judoka happens quite a lot, doesn't it. I don't know whether or not it is down to the individual or the nation's relevant administration but it is utterly pathetic. Muslims really are the biggest cry babies.

I would cripple the kike, then I dont have to shake hands with him

>You'll forfeit this match, that'll show those jews we mean business

Fucking stupidheads

good goy

/this

He has beaten the current world champion to advance to the next round in that tournament, and then this happened to him.

fuck him and fuck israel

It's a sport you cretin. A sport in which showing respect for your opponent is important. The guy stays true to the ideals of Judo and it's utterly based.

>he would no longer compete for Iran. In future, he said, he would compete under the Olympic flag.
I hope the Islamic regime of Iran wouldn't execute him.

Let me take your house away from you, shove you into a little corner of your own house and put you in an eternal chokehold while I murder your children. I'm sure you'd nevery cry and be perfectly calm while thanking me.

gtfo from my country muzzie

Should've given those Yids the good ol S

OP's country, Iran, is like half a continent away from Israel.

>implying they did this to Iran

Kikes and whites dont understand the concept of unity with your brothers in faith

>Let me take your house away from you
>shove you into a little corner of your own house

Attached: hm.png (349x300, 11K)

That would be convincing if the muslim middle east wasn't the most sectarian shithole in the world. Arabs, turks, kurds, persians, sunnis, shias etc there's literally conflict in each possible constellation.

>Islam is a major danger to every being on the planet
>Muslims love nothing more than killing their own "brothers in faith"
>Iran and Saudi Arabia are literally two Muslim countries that are in constant conflict with another because some nigger back whenever the fuck it was didn't make it clear who the next fagleader would be
>some Dutch retard tries to tell people on the internet that no one but Muslims are aware of the "concept of unity with your brothers in faith"

We do understand.

Attached: 22-Arab-Muslim-countries_RED.jpg (1400x899, 303K)

lol

the islamic worlds response to the chinese camps for muslims has forever dispelled this myth, thank god

FTFY

Attached: 22-Muslim-countries_RED-vs-1-Jewish-country-GREEN.jpg (1400x899, 275K)

good goy

>t. Hamas

Dirlewenger pls go

Was there even a response?

Nah, Saudi Arabia even said that China were entitled to do it. Only Turkey has made a little noise and even that was pretty much nothing.

aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/saudi-crown-prince-defends-china-fight-terrorism-190223104647149.html

>Japanese :budhist
Typical western 'expert'

>aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/saudi-crown-prince-defends-china-fight-terrorism-190223104647149.html

based saudi arabia and china, lmao at ''''''''''''''british'''''''''''''' muslims getting asspain there

What part of that is based?

Why are shia muslims the only ones standing up for palestine, when the palestinians are sunni?

Kicked out of 130 countries

Absolutely based.

What did they actually ever do to "stand up for palestine"?
Also palestinians are cringe

>Islam
>united
nice joke

then why's everyone in the middle east blowing eachother up lmao

Islam is an Arabic cult, Arabs don't give af about non-arab muslims they're just sheep

Nice "concept of unity with your brothers in faith" you have there.

So, every native population ever?

Why don't these cowards fight against the Israeli rats?
>hurr durrr we don't recognize israel thus we're not playing against them
Literally brainlet tier logic. Just don't recognize them and fight against them you dumb cunt.

Final proof that the jews actually have too little land. I propose giving Somalia, Erythrea, an Indonesian island and maybe Mauritania too to the poor jews.

Lol great post. JIDF absolutely fucking seething

This is about the 3 way geo political struggle to rule the middle east between Israel, Iran and Saudi Arabia, not because Iran cares about Palestine