Tfw too smart for american football

>tfw too smart for american football

Attached: 0001.jpg (1439x1286, 273K)

Sweet underdeveloped prefrontal cortex, nigger

in reality you're too stupid to follow it like most euroscum. the retards who think all that american football is is "duh dumb niggers hitting each other" and are oblivious to the insane amount of playcalling strategy that goes into every single play of a football game. defensive strategies, coverages, offensive plays to exploit those coverages, audibles when the QB reads something in the coverage, etc.

football is a great sport but the only way to make it bearable is to watch a prerecording so you can skip the commercials. I dunno how you people stomach to watch it live.

>tfw grew out of american football when I was 13

Attached: comf.jpg (499x499, 52K)

>too dumb to stop Erdogan

This.

Americans are accustomed to the commercial jingles and pizza ads. Its part of why they actually watch TV. It keeps them in in control.

>tfw to intelligent to have an economy

soccer is literally a childs game here LMAO

>muh qb 4d chess

One day it will be the most popular sport in America and there's nothing you can do about it

Damn.......Just like any sport......it has strategies, coverages, offensive plays to exploit the said coverages.........Holy shit...

Attached: 4383fce38d.png (479x527, 440K)

Always funny seeing some idiot write 5 paragraphs on the reason why football or soccer is smart lol

This, why feel the need to get some smug sense of superiority from your sport of choice?

Lol, literally will never be

Attached: wayne.jpg (640x480, 63K)

The only difference is that instead of being a young man blowing against the wind you'll be an old man.

People have been saying soccer will become #1 in the U.S. for ages. You have to face up at some point, it's just never going to happen

These things take time. Might take 50 years but it will happen. See you then.

when did t*rks were allowed again?

>Soccer
guys try to kick it into the others nets, thats literally it
>American football
A complex sport which you must watch for years to fully understand all the rules, play formations, strategies and such.
hmmmmmmmmmmm

cringe boomer post

Yeah I know ur a mexican zoomer because thats who watches soccer in america.

Not even close boomer

basketball is the zoomer sport

I have to agree with you there

le everyone but the center stand on the 3 point line while one of them isos then just pass to the open undersized forward or goes for a layup game

There's no play calls as complex as football in any other sport

Because the pace of the game allows that to happen. If they didn't have downtime after each tackle/incomplete pass/etc, the plays would be super simple.

Just like most team sports desu.

>too straight for futbol

>americans actually get triggered by OP's dumb shitpost
wew

americans take themselves very seriously

Yeah, American football is obviously the closest thing to medieval melee battles with a tactics aspect turned up to the pinnacle of human thought and it’s based. The game just flows like shit and filled with cringy American antics, plus it’s played at night, so it’s impossible to follow meaningfully.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x684, 495K)

we can argue about soccer and american football but we can all agree the NBA has turned basketball into the worst sport on the planet. how the fuck do people even watch that shit

>muh superteams
>muh "i wanna play with my friends"
>muh "spam 3 pointers"
>muh "same teams win everything"
>muh "regular season so long and useless that players rest all the time"
>muh "over half the league makes the playoffs so the season is meaningless"
>muh "infinite scoring so just watch the last 2 minutes"

Not so boring as baseball. Never endured a whole game but the highlights are OK.

Yeah I followed basketball all my life but stopped watching the regular season during the Warriors era. Just killed all my passion. I still tune in for the playoffs, but the love isn't there like it was.

Do you still watch the superbowl with your family, or do you go for walks in the empty streets because everyone is watching the game or do you do something else?

why are all the american sports centred on the idea of a "play"?

>american football
>coaches select their chess pieces then run plays with the offensive team
>yards and downs exist like it's some real sport with time pressure and not just a bunch of attempts
>why not just play best of x plays where teams win based on total yards gained
>as of to amplify the idea touchdowna don't even need to ground the ball like rugby

>basketball
>teams just execute the plays they have been taught
>only time the spell is broken is during an intercept
>need a shot clock to limit how long the play lasts
>middle of the court is useless
>netball is better for passing tactics and handball is basketball minus the good bits of basketball

>baseball
>what are the fielders doing? their placement is only influenced by which bases are occupied
>the pitcher pitches: wow will I throw a fastball, a curve, a fastball, actually what am I trying to do? I have no goal except trying to avoid the batter making a good swing
>batters main goal is to hit uncatchable balls
>only excitement is when there are attempts to steal bases
>without base stealing it's back to the idea of a "play"
>no extended mind game except a maximum of maybe 8 balls before the batter leaves
>finnish baseball is worse as pitching doesn't exist like their never heard of a tee
>cricket fielding placement, batting order, pitching order, conditions pf the ball, conditions of the playing area affect play and batters have to stay in for more than one pitch. bad news: pakistanis and indians

>inb4 soccer is shit
yeah it is shit and with any luck the VAR will be used in post-match reprimands and improve the sportsmanship of the sport

*sips*

Attached: file.png (465x382, 202K)

I seperated it into paragraphs for each sport so adhd children like you can read a piece at a time

>audibles
Imagine make up a fancy word for simply communicating with your team. Apparently that's a really special skill only the best of the best manage to pull off. Most just follow the lines drawn for them on a chalk board for 5-10 seconds. Now picture football players running to the sideline after every touch of the ball to get the managers take on where they should run and positions themselves, and how they should react to their opponent. There'd be plenty of time for commercials then, so maybe Americans would watch it? The rest of the world sure as shit would'nt. Handegg is just a low IQ sport, it's that simple.

Contrarily, he soccer/football field is too large and plays develop too slowly to have advanced play calling, and for basketball, plays develop too quickly and consecutively.

soccer has no plays and very little strategy because its such a slow game where players can make a large number of errors and mistakes without the other team really even threatening your goal.

Fucking this
NBA games used to be competitive as fuck. Playoffs had finishing scores in the 80 point range. Now it’s almost double that.

>soccer has no plays and very little strategy
you’ve clearly never even watched the sport, 2/10 bait

It's a word for improvising away from the original plan just before the play starts, but because the opponents are right there, a sort of code has to be used.

>"same teams win everything"
Meanwhile seven different teams won the finals this decade, the most for any decade in history.

Yep. Football is extremely complex and mostly planned out before the play starts. Most other sports have plans as well but they are much more improvised as the action unfolds. There's nothing wrong with either really.

Imagine thinking audible is a made up word exclusive to football. Do you know what the word audible actually means you stupid toothpaste nigger?

Once again americans handle the banter like real chads by chimping out and making up funny words

>tfw too heterosexual for euro football

To be fair you have to have a really high iq to understand american football.

this tbqh lads