Do you guys think there are athletes who browse Yea Forums? Maybe even shitpost frequently?

Do you guys think there are athletes who browse Yea Forums? Maybe even shitpost frequently?

Attached: ts7hf5jxcrj31.png (1080x1354, 502K)

Based

probably

tons of the younger pro athletes spend all of their free time playing fortnite like all the other zoomers, why not Yea Forums too?

N

this one is definitely from reddit

any decently adjusted person I’ve ever spoken to has not so much as visited a board on Yea Forums

you're wrong, this isn't your sekrit club
just because they dont do it in the open doesnt mean they dont visit Yea Forums at all
do you just casually mention Yea Forums to everyone? no? what makes you think they dont do the same?

no one here is decently adjusted, twain

Not him but I try my best to keep it a secret, I'm the boss of a few teenagers and they've talked about this website to me. I just had to pretend to not know a thing.

any decently adjusted person I’ve ever spoken to has not so much as heard about Yea Forums

Plenty of well-adjusted people here, they're just less autistic and not much of shitposting faggots.

the guy works some small job for the bbc, wonder for how long.

how about I adjust my cock up your mum's bum?

Wasn’t there that one faggot this week who said he was playing his first French Cup game but he said he was like league 8 or someshit

man you have to have a reason to come here, and most of the time that reson is being socially awkward, if you only visit Yea Forums "cus is cool dude have you seen the videos in youtube they do all kinds of crazy stuff:))" then you should go to reddit instead

this isn't 2008, Yea Forums is one of the most popular websites in the world

Yeah, quite a lot of us do. Not like we're some sort of aliens that don't use the same sites as normies.

It depends. Not everyone posts here but they lurk. I lurked for like a year without posting because I had nothing to add. This place is great for information, not Yea Forums but 4 chan in general. I don't post that much unless I need clarification or source. No point in arguing with the millions of autists here. I assume anyone well adjusted just does something similar and doesn't bother shitposting when there's so much other stuff to do. I also sure as hell don't tell anyone in real life about 4 chan

I've been posting on Yea Forums for 12, almost 13 years now. It was always a secret I kept from others because I had and still have interests that no one else I know has, and I've preferred being anonymous over having a name and I strongly dislike social media.

Not everyone on Yea Forums or online is socially awkward. Don't assume this is some kind of fat slob secret club where we're all elite hackers. This place is old now. I was socially awkward when I started posting here then I went through college and a few jobs and women. I grinded out the awkwardness over a decade ago.

mate anyone could be league 8 in that shithole, you just show up and start training.

>Not everyone posts here but they lurk
Other way around. No one lurks anymore.

On the flip side social awkwardness has become almost normalized thanks to Yea Forums's presence expanding on normalfag social media platforms. Hope you're aware of that.

>you have to have a reason to come here
It's an anime imageboard not your secret club you fucking loser.

what i mean is, everybody hears of this place, but actually coming here AND staying takes a different kind, no we're no a secret club of cool hackers, we're not even interesting, but we're not normal either

I don't know, I don't deal with many spergs in real life. Everyone seems pretty normal to me. I think it's more of a media thing, not a Yea Forums thing. Liking games and capeshit is not a Yea Forums thing, it's mainstream now.

now you're just spitting random words, fuck off cunt

Why did you start coming here and why did you stay?

I’m an athlete and I browse when I’m bored

i wasn't on social media, i stayed because i like the people here, i tried using facebook and twitter again and i just can't

I am Tom Brady AMA

CONT
i'm not some freak who barely sees sunlight or something, if you saw me irl you'd think i'm a normalfag, i have friends and i don't sperg when a girl talks to me, but i can't go anywhere on the internet besides here anymore

Do you know where your wife is?

Attached: 1551583430973.png (149x243, 90K)