Simone Biles' brother charged with three counts of murder in Ohio

>The brother of U.S. Olympic gymnast Simone Biles is facing multiple murder charges in Cleveland, Ohio. Police say Tevin Biles-Thomas is under arrest for a shooting at a house party on New Year's Eve that killed three people and wounded several others.

>The fatal shooting happened just before midnight on December 31, after "an uninvited group" walked into a party at an Airbnb rental in Cleveland and "an altercation ensued," according to a joint statement from the Cleveland Division of Police and the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office.

>Delvante Johnson, 19, and Toshaun Banks, 21, were pronounced dead at the scene, and Devaughn Gibson, 23, died later at a hospital.

cbsnews.com/news/simone-biles-brother-tevin-biles-thomas-charged-with-three-counts-of-murder-in-cleveland-ohio/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=72883722

/pol/ is always right. Reminder that the richest negro areas have higher crime rates than the poorest human areas in the US.

Attached: gettyimages-1018418466.jpg (620x414, 38K)

we all know how those people are this isnt surprising

Why are they like this

KEKed but not surprised motherfucker

>Tevin
>Delvante
>Toshaun
>Devaughn

Reminder that she's into asian men, seethe more cum/shitskins

I bet her pusy game is off the charts

DINDU MUFFIN

>Why are they like this

Different selection pressures in Africa due to the lack of winter, among other things. The negro has a relatively poor grasp of future consequences and relatively high levels of testosterone and low inhibition. This all combines into typical nigger behavior.

There is a reason all blacks everywhere have the same stereotypes and same basic situation.

Forgot the pic

Attached: simone.jpg (940x1178, 93K)

Asians are honorary Aryans.

Cope

have sex

Based asians

>Amerishoots

>Tevin Biles-Thomas
>Delvante
>Toshaun

WHY?

Attached: Didnoddu N.E. Thyng.jpg (917x4143, 1.27M)

The worst part is the nigger culture of trashing AirBnBs

RICED

To be fair Airbnbs are awful and those who exploit the market deserve to have to work for it

Better than paying double for a hotel

That's a good thing. Aribnb kills cities by making rent prices go up for locals.

Why did it take 9 months for this to be reported?

I used an Airbnb when I was in New York for a week and it was pretty great. Like a quarter the price of a hotel and we got a kitchen for ourselves as well. Although the shower handle just fell off on the third day and all the lights managed to go out at some point.

BASED

Nah, that's cope. Reality is that niggers are just plain evil.

I'm going to say it

>Why did it take 9 months for this to be reported?

Black lives don't matter enough for journalists to notice their murder (unless a white person kills them).

Do it

Hold on everyone, this guy has something to say.

>I'm going to say it

*tink tink tink*

Quiet everyone.

I used an Airbnb when my gf broke up with me in New York. At one point I was stating in what could only be described as a safehouse from GTA IV 6 bunks, me the only non-russian. I am surprised i am alive

>Toshaun
Do am*Ricans really do that?!?

fuck boomers and their airbnb. ruining it for the rest of us

I assume this is why hosts are reluctant to take black guests

What the fuck are those names?

Anybody here use an airbnb? Shit seems grimy, at least in hotels you know someone came to clean stuff up to a degree. Does airbnb guarantee the owner came in to put clean sheets at least?

Who is being “exploited” you retard? Hotels overcharge and short term rentals make travel more affordable for middle income people. Having more tourists in your city and neighborhood brings money into the area and benefits everyone(except hotels).

>party
>airbnb rental
I thought you weren't supposed to do things like that. Of course you're gonna get random niggers walking in looking for gymnast pussy to pound. Simone Biles' brother did nothing wrong (except for hosting a party in an airbnb.)

If you don’t own property you don’t deserve to be called a “local”.

Lol hotels are famous for not changing bedding retard.
At least with AirBnB you see user reviews and can base your decision on those.

yeah let's not forget those cameras everywhere

Sounds like a good idea, better their apartment than yours.

I suppose Asian small dicks would work quite well for that creepy little goblin.

I've used airbnbs in NZ and Japan, have only had good experiences there. I imagine the ones in the US are probably a fair bit shittier.

t. Fat kid who drives to the store but thinks he lives in luxury cause it’s quiet at night and all 5 of his neighbors are white

That sounds pretty nice actually

Nothing bad about that except the being fat part.

The market is being exploited to limited social benefit.

>Delvante Johnson
>Toshaun Banks
>Devaughn Gibson

Should've removed some crackers instead

Oddly specific

Gibson? That can't be right, are you sure it wasn't Devaughn Gibawayson?

>Gibs on

I know but at least there's someone you can complain to and they'll "fix" it
You mean owners put in security cameras inside or cameras for voyeaur type of stuff? have there been many news stories about that?

But isn't he a faggot? Like real homo?

>The fatal shooting happened after "an uninvited group" walked into a party
Literally nothing wrong with this

>Tevin
>Delvante
>Toshaun
>Devaughn
end this

No, the faggot is Diego Hipolito.

As an employer it makes screening resumes a lot easier.

I'm begging you, think about the advertisers, the janitors... please.

Black people ruined the US gymnastics team. They aren't cute. I had to cheer for sweeden at the last olympics.

>cheering for another nation
Sad and pathetic.

lmao Mehmet

Attached: A730D176-B384-4E44-85F4-903F78E5AB52.jpg (480x310, 37K)

What does this post even mean?