Yea Forumsol racism

>team founded on Yea Forumsol ideals
>is a shite midtable team

Kek

Attached: atletico-bilbao-logo-E892FD8450-seeklogo.com.png (276x300, 59K)

>shit midtable team
>only team in La Liga besides Real Madrid and Barcelona to have never been relegated and played all seasons

Anybody from any race can play for them as long as they were born or grew up in the extended Basque Country. And with the demographics of Bilbao, half the team will be black in ten years.

>>only team in La Liga besides Real Madrid and Barcelona to have never been relegated
This somehow means Bilbao isn't some pleb team. C'mon Moor

>with the demographics of Bilbao, half the team will be black in ten years
redpill me on this

bilbao are based. won multiple honours and made the europa final in 2012. CL in 2014 too. To do that just with local players is incredibly impressive

>Inaki Williams
>pol

>muh traditions
>muh local talents
Name a more retarded club

>Not getting relegated in a league that was run by fascists as a team that represents an ethno-national corporation

I mean if you glaze over the various politics involved in that you may find a point. But muddled in the politics of everything is the reality of the fascist ideal

read up on Iñaki Williams' parents, there are hundreds living there with the same story

Really op, this club is quite older than the internet. You're not right anyway so.

Your whole league has a limit of 4 foreign players per team if I'm not mistaken

Never been a fan of limitations on foreign players myself.

>muddled in the politics of everything is the reality of the fascist ideal
*supports Israel*
But seriously there's nothing wrong with that.

What does this have to do with anything

He's calling you a hypocrite, brainlet.

ياعم كسمك لكسمه انت هتتناك علينا ولا ايه

Pula mea in curu tau.

Literally how all clubs should be, it's not even a racial thing. Players used to represent the local area which meant actual pride. A Geordie like Alan Shearer or Shola Ameobi scoring for Newcastle meant so much more to locals than an imported 'superstar'.

If everyone adopted Bilbao's recruitment policy then games like Liverpool v Man Utd would actually mean more than just "haha we spent more sponsorship money than you".

imagine not being white

>Get gorillions selling your talented players
>Don't spend said gorillions on the next Ngubu
>Invest literally gorillions in the youth and the academy system and give back to your community
>Repeat
Yes, I'm thinking they're based

They're still incredibly based though, it's just that similar policy should be enforced on everyone by UEFA.

At the dawn of spanish futball, RFEF said no to foreigners, so Bilbao stop playing with bongs. They started to play with locals and developed the philosophy of 'local player', stretching the idea with the past of the time from locals, to Vizcaya borns, Basque Country, Vascongadas to the extreme diffuse concept nowday. You can whatch player from la rioja, born in Venezuela of basque fathers or Inaki 'the black lendakhari' williams playing today; something impossible years ago.

REEEEEEEE the post

Actually redpilled. They should impose more limitations on the amount of foreign players allowed on a team.