Leaves your franchise

>Leaves your franchise
>You become garbage
>never ever get back to the level you were with him

Any other athletes like this?

Attached: MAN515097.png (512x512, 81K)

Judging from that photo i would say he's about 10%french, 25%german, 15%black, 30%irish, 15%polski and 5%cherokee making him the perfect american phynotype

Fuck off back to /int/

real madrid

L3-6ron James

LeBron

John Elway
Steve Young
Troy Aikman
Michael Jordan
soon Tom Brady.

Theres literally a dozen just in NFL.

Attached: 1517846086531.png (686x798, 66K)

It is not a franchise. It is a mom and pop's local team

what does that have to do with anything, idiot?
obsesee

Wow how did you know I look like that

After Jordan >we were garbage til Rose showed up and >we’ve been trash since he left

Definitely LeBron

Attached: nash.jpg (416x594, 76K)

I can smell your greasy fat paws and cheeto dust all the way from here while your type anxious as a result of decades of sexual frustation

Do these retards still talk about that shit?
I tried going to ex-yu /int/ thread to see what's going on there like a year ago and every fucking thread was full of it. What a trash board holy shit

Son Heung-min at Hamburg

I visited /int/ 6 months ago and half the threads were about the usa. Awful board

Can't be any more trashy than this board
Mutt memes got you down there paco

Attached: 20f947c0a41e6ed495867441e9d2c16c.png (600x600, 212K)

My name is mohamed not paco

Figures

Doublelift

i visited it 2 minutes ago and it is the same shit.
and why would it be different. there are no topics there. just baits. every single topic you can imagine is better discussed on a relevant board. /int/ is just shitposting with flags. some threads on Yea Forums are like that but they get deleted.

These memes were never funny. You can tell they are made with just pure hatred and rage. It's kind of sad.

how in the fuck does he look even remotely like a hes 10% black?

Attached: F8A76960-4528-4C3C-8BA7-53674E124284.jpg (768x489, 55K)

question spic, why do you guys hate us so much when the majority of this country literally welcomes you with open arms when you leave your shitholes to invade us?

>thread with a good topic s
>it breaks into a argument of people just accusing the other of being a certain race.
might as well browse reddit at this point.