What's your opinion been on Var so far? Do you love it hate it, what do you think can be done to improve it

What's your opinion been on Var so far? Do you love it hate it, what do you think can be done to improve it

Attached: 1200px-VAR_System_Logo.svg.png (1200x786, 30K)

It actually exposing how bad referees are, here in huezil not even looking at the fucking tv the retards can do things right. The only good thing about VAR so far is to expose the refs as the frauds they are

It overturns more incorrect decisions than are made using it.
People will learn to stop crying about 'muh interruption of match flow'
Or they will decide they would rather have several wrong decisions per match.

imo the var 'debate' was settled as soon as we got VAR in the 2018 WC. Insane amount of penalties given compared to past WCs. Maybe you can debate 1 or 2 of them but the vast majority helped expose how dirty most teams play.

It's shit but it's better than no var

The rules of the game itself are still too ambiguous regarding handballs and certain fouls.

yeah wrong decisions give you something to talk about in the pub, plus they feel great when they go your teams way
var is cuck shit for fags, play the fucking game

It can be abused by refs calling a var check only when they want and against who they want.

The only thing I really dislike about it is you dont cheer as much when a goal is scored because it's not final yet. And when its confirmed it's also not a big of a cheer as when a goal gets scored. So you kinda get 2 smaller cheers instead of 1 big one.

>a fault happens
>ref calls it
>two minutes of arguing
>ref goes to check
>after two minutes of ref running to the side, no suspense, the call is reversed

VARmen need to take the decision, it would last less than 30 seconds

EPL is worth so much you need 3 different paid subscriptions to watch it. Do you really think they're going to let human error influence the outcome of matches so much?

I'd rather lose a World Cup final by an illegitimate goal than win one by a shitty VAR goal

no you don't

Ruins the flow of the game, can't celebrate goals properly anymore, and that's far more important than getting a few more decision "right"

>celebrating goals in 2019

Attached: Black-Panther-mask-cele-4[1].jpg (960x540, 53K)

This. I always thought the whole point of it would be to overrule the ref when he inevitably fucks up.

It’s still too slow. A decision should be made in less than 15 seconds.

I do. Maybe I'm biased because Germany already won a WC in my lifetime. But I do believe errors are a part of football culture and in the long run better for the sport than VAR decisions devoid of emotion.

Attached: image-1028680-videoposter16-ltgp-1028680.jpg (640x360, 50K)

Attached: Jurassic-Park-Jeff-Goldblum.jpg (704x791, 101K)

Well perhaps with Germany's succes you can lose a WC but if the Netherlands would lose a WC final based on a referee mistake we are never going to hear the end of it ever.
And if we win by false goal nobody is going to give a fuck

I think the prem VAR is shit. If you are going to pause the game to look at a call then deside the call was wrong but not overturn it because it wasn't "clear and obviously wrong" what's the point. Either don't have any VAR or use it properly and actually overturn all wrong decisions.

>What's your opinion been on Var so far?
It's good
>Do you love it hate it
Loving it
>what do you think can be done to improve it
Hire competent refs.

I'm a big fan

Attached: vard.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Literally same here, huebro. Also VAR is only in selected matches.. thats just ridiculous.

It keeps trolling Pep so I love it.

una vela

Attached: 1557309621536.jpg (266x500, 33K)