/hoc/

the thread that wont get deleted edition

Attached: 0478000.jpg (600x368, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tsn.ca/report-former-nhl-enforcer-donald-brashear-arrested-for-cocaine-possession-1.1356227
youtube.com/watch?v=TfLKpuxdrFU
youtube.com/watch?v=4cbSPNZryzo
youtube.com/watch?v=2E064kb3UnU
youtube.com/watch?v=in2opTzBfwk
youtube.com/watch?v=EYJVv0-Ucv0&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=a-prUX0GK10
youtube.com/watch?v=UDVfy5pvBp4
youtube.com/watch?v=U39sZgwSr_s
youtube.com/watch?v=6RAVCkMVRWo
youtube.com/watch?v=UnvvnzINFFY
youtube.com/watch?v=v09ABvn1sSI
youtube.com/watch?v=lj9FVlEtknU
thehockeywriters.com/red-wings-puljujarvi-trade-possibility/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for the Bruins

>storm surge

Attached: 315A2F17-85B8-44FD-90C4-FC697A38204F.png (644x800, 15K)

Attached: eisbären blue.png (270x270, 9K)

kys

nicht nett

Thank you so much

Attached: 627800143.png (761x761, 763K)

True, but it's deserving for Eisbären faggots

>Scott Gomez fired
>Brashear popped for Cocaine
any other exciting offseason news??

Oh no no no no no!

Attached: usp-nhl_-stanley-cup-final-st.-louis-blues-at-bost-2.jpg (1000x770, 172K)

there is one blues fan here and I doubt you are him

how the fuck do you pop for cocaine?

he was arrested for something else and had cocaine on him

he was climbing into a broken window somewhere

tsn.ca/report-former-nhl-enforcer-donald-brashear-arrested-for-cocaine-possession-1.1356227

>Former National Hockey League enforcer will appear in a Quebec City courtroom on a cocaine possession charge on September 4, reports Le Journal de Montreal.

>The veteran of over 1,000 NHL games was arrested on June 5 after allegedly breaking an apartment window and was found to have the drug in his possession.

>Brashear, 47, previously appeared in court on August 12.

>Making his NHL debut in 1993-94 with the Montreal Canadiens, Brashear went on to appear in parts of 16 seasons with the Habs, Vancouver Canucks, Philadelphia Flyers, Washington Capitals and New York Rangers. His 2,634 penalty minutes in 1,025 career games are 15th-most all-time.

>This was not the Bedford, IN native's first brush with the law.

>In 2000, Brashear was charged with common assault in Vancouver, pleading guilty to putting his hands around the neck of a man at his residence's exercise facility following an argument over the presence of Brashear's young son. He received a conditional discharge.

>In 2012, Brashear was convicted in a parking lot assault following a March 2011 Ligue Nord-Americaine de Hockey playoff game.

>He received a sentence of 18 months probation and was sued for over $200,000 in damages by the victim in 2014.

Nth for SKIIIINNNNNEEERRRRRR

Attached: 1565966459488.png (270x270, 12K)

don't care i will always support my local non-fr*nch nhl team no matter what

You don't:

>Will the NHL suspend Kuznetsov too?
Probably not. Compared to other North American sports leagues (and WADA), the NHL is pretty hands-off when it comes to recreational drugs — or "drugs of abuse," as it calls them.

Under the rules of the collective bargaining agreement (CBA) between the league and the players' union, team-wide drug tests are conducted once during training camp and again during the regular season. Individual players can be randomly tested during the season and playoffs, and up to 60 can be randomly tested in the off-season.

But the focus of these tests is on detecting performance-enhancing drugs. Players' urine samples are also checked for recreational drugs, including cocaine and marijuana, but they're not prohibited. If someone tests positive for these, the lab reports it to a Performance Enhancing Substances Program committee, which is made up of union and league officials. But this is done on a "survey" basis only — meaning no one is named.

The only exception is if a "dangerously high level" of a recreational drug is found. Then a program doctor is allowed to learn the player's identity and contact him for an explanation. If the doctor isn't satisfied, he refers the player to the Substance Abuse and Behavioural Health Program for "mandatory evaluation and treatment."

That's it. The CBA doesn't say anything about fines or suspensions for testing positive for recreational drugs. The priority is on treatment, not punishment. So it's unlikely Kuznetsov will be forced to miss any games with the Capitals. He should also be OK for the World Cup of Hockey, which is on course to happen again in 2021. That event is run by the NHL and the players' union. The IIHF isn't involved.

Attached: 40181822_1825317630917715_8907599985348968448_n.jpg (1080x1350, 170K)

dahlin is making playoff claims, bold

Hate to break it to you, lad, but Skinner is cursed.

Attached: amerks blue (1996).png (270x270, 10K)

>only 2 /hoc/s were made
grim times

kypreos is leaving laffsnet lads

We're trying to get our discipline back before the season starts.

the mush brain might be catching up with him

wow thank god
S
youtube.com/watch?v=TfLKpuxdrFU

gonna miss wardo lads. hopefully he gets an organization job

Attached: canes wardo cow.png (1080x1024, 301K)

I remember watching that live and seeing the blood pooling. I was like 13.

he was a good lad
sad >we let him go for even one season at the end

Attached: wardo blue.png (270x270, 17K)

repeating digits say /hoc/ will see the return of an old acquaintance during the upcomming season

youtube.com/watch?v=4cbSPNZryzo

Attached: Frog Headphones.gif (250x201, 104K)

all the boomer panelists are retiring now. soon both the laffsnet and tsn panel is going to be nothing but kyle bukkake tier faggots with zoomer haircuts.

>HI GUYS! WELCOME TO HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA!

Attached: 1566864967461.jpg (1327x992, 191K)

thinking about replacing him with thehockeyguy

i dont think they need a person to repeat the other guys

a parrot would be cool

And faggots like Steve Dangle that openly admit they are only giving opinions to get a reaction out of people.

Attached: Untitled.png (597x191, 23K)

for me it's malkin

>tfw you drink a bonaqua™

Attached: smug oilers.png (800x800, 311K)

last two digits decide which team (sorted alphabetically) wins the stan lee this upcoming year

Find a new meme, autist. He's not even in the league anymore.

Attached: buljista.jpg (550x880, 70K)

holy mother of based

i just wanted to use that image in a post

no you don't, your an autist spamming a shit player that isn't even in the nhl.

Attached: 1547694640962.png (534x778, 584K)

Will Bulju EVER awaken?

MAD
AT
WATER

mad at a shit general that can't come up with memes anymore.

lmao this canadaautist MALDING

Yes, when he finally reunites with Sepe

Attached: sepe.png (600x598, 469K)

oilers still have his rights so TECHNICALLY, he's more in the league than (you) are

Fucking miss Denmark desu boys.

seething as FUCK lad
seek help

You are so lame and cringe.

Wanna take a weekend trip to Denmark and bring him back?

>using player nicknames when you've never even skated
CRINGE

Yes I am absolutely sick of seeing that Finnish retards face every 30 seconds.

reminder:
kakko = goat
j. hughes = bust

Attached: 4a8fa03a.jpg (1920x1288, 281K)

I absolutely would, but I fear rejection.

Attached: 1554229172044.png (500x501, 47K)

Attached: 47908541.jpg (1080x1296, 165K)

I know it's scary, I feel so too. But isn't it worse to live in the unknown?

>when you side with a bunch of circle jerking european twinks because you'll never be canadian

Now I'm worried you're just doing this to get me to post more Buljus. Maybe I'll keep talking about him but not post pictures of him. That way if you are truly a seething autist you'll remain upset, but if you're a sneaky guy trying to trick me into posting your favorite player, you won't get to see him as much.

kaapo hughes < jack kakko

but i have skated before. not in years but i have skated

He's in jail for molesting his daughter

if you can't bar down a wrister from the blue you can't post here

Attached: 228701809.png (636x440, 115K)

for me it's jacko kaghes

I guess you're right.. I really do want him back.

is it normal to get a hard on when i see a qt hockey grill attempt to flex her stick after doing a tape job?

literal cumbrain

DUDE did you see sepe's EPIC storm surge CELLY last night. SO fucking hilarious how he did that dance from fortnite, I was watching it on my switch from outside my wifes hip hop spin class, while eating sezchuan flavoured beyond meat.
Go canes!

Attached: soyicanes.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>favorite player
Sorry, I'm not mentally retarded.

they should bring bulju onto the panel to replace kypreos. one retard for another.

youtube.com/watch?v=2E064kb3UnU

Attached: yall.jpg (585x501, 38K)

I heard a coworker unironically use the word yeet yesterday and it hurt my head. Am I getting old? Also, why is there 'no meat' patties everywhere?

>"I only shoot and score then you score then will come"
repeated countlessly thoughout the game

what are you american?

because people feel bad about killing animals, but are unaware that farming kills more animals than meat consumption.

Attached: 1562896877068.png (1400x1630, 163K)

>Draisaitl on Puljujarvi: 'It seems like he doesn't want to be on our team'

How about we wait until the season starts. If he's not back by then, we go?

I have this sexual fantasy that I move to USA and I meet some people of my age. After few days we start to talk about geography. One of the women is really slutty. She says that if I can name at least 45/50 states, she will suck me off. At this moment I open some US states quiz with 10 minutes timer. I start doing the quiz and imagine those people gazing at me becayse I can name so many states! Tennessee, Arkansas, Ohio...states flying left and right! The thot who clearly said the thing as a joke starts to get pale and nauseous. I haven't showered for a couple of days of course. Georgia, Wisconsin, Oklahoma...She starts to exclaim that it was just a joke but her less slutty friends are telling her that a deal is deal. Iowa, South Carolina aaaaand Oregon! There we go! At that point of my fantasy, I allow myself to fap and picture the blowjob in my mind.

the league is better when bulju is playing in it.

>'no meat' patties
It's the latest health food craze and I've also seen articles complaining that it tastes too much like meat, and that if we want to get the big bad meat eaters to stop eating real meat, the fake meat can't taste or feel like real meat.

But somehow edmonton's retard gm can't see it.

seek help

Attached: 1538038933801.jpg (600x600, 67K)

it is actually pretty good, but pretending its healthy is retarded when you consider how many chemicals it takes to get beans to taste and look like meat.
he can see it too but hes probably not willing to trade a valueless faggot like pulju

The GM knows full well and has even sat down face to face with Pulju and said that Pulju could only repeat what his agent was saying. That boy really is retarded.

Aho didn't do the faggot dance it was that cocksucker Dougie

GOOD post

it's not the agent who doesn't want to play in edmonton. It's Pulju. Lmao fucking retard canada.

high level autism

I think edmonton oilers is shitty organization to develop ice hockey players. they also suck dicks because they are homosexuals

pulju doesnt have high enough brain function to know what he wants. his agent just makes every decision for him including what socks he wears.

>agent says pulju doesn't want to play in oilers
>pulju says he doesn't want to play in oilers

>he only repeat his agent t.canada

Attached: 4324234.png (211x239, 5K)

does his agent decide when bulju faps?

youtube.com/watch?v=in2opTzBfwk

Attached: 4665.gif (498x401, 294K)

you spelled Europe wrong dumbass

i doubt the retard has the brainpower or coordination to fap

I'm sure his agent isn't concerned that his 21 year old 3rd overal pick client is making zero headway in the league while players of similar age are being paid 8-12 million dollars. I'm sure the agent isn't concerned that Puljus next contract will be for a million bux per year and therefore will only get paid about 10,000 because of that. I'm sure the agent doesn't care about money.

no one wants to play in edmongolia desu

Attached: 1566897023181.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

Pulju had all the opportunity in the world to learn english and play with the best player in the league, but he is just too stupid to play in the nhl.

Holland literally said in the interview that he sat down face to face with Pulju for an hour, an Pulju literally just repeated his agents talking points verbatim. There was no personal discussion, it was literally his agents talking points word for word.

Hi. I just wanted to say that I hate Canada and Finland and I love USA and Sweden

>Scott Gomez was finally fired
Maybe the power play is better this season? Team needs a zucker/toffoli player and could offload a player like leddy/boychuck

He is as intelligent as a parrot, has no thoughts of his own, and can only repeat english phrases.

This. Like if you can't even hack it playing with Connor Mcdavid, you probably shouldn't be in the NHL.

kotka can only say "pretty mint" and he's fine

youtube.com/watch?v=EYJVv0-Ucv0&t=

Can't wait until delusional islanders fans disperse.

>Pulju saying things he had earlier said via his agent
are you pretending to be idiot?

Attached: 323255.jpg (399x400, 15K)

kotka is based

Attached: 1544132203152.png (1065x681, 837K)

So pulju was actually a planned weapon to destroy edmonton? A some sort of revengr from Finland to Edmonton? What could be the cause?

Minneapolis is the best city in the United states of America.

he can't even speak english

not even the best city in minnesota

he seems pretty fluent here

This is my pee

Attached: 15670193140872313334585339665730.jpg (4160x3120, 1.86M)

Ofc a leaf thinks Duluth isn't a terrible souless city

>cold and miserable
>somalis everywhere
>bumfuck nowhere
>trees
wow feels just like home

no that's boise

Are you?

Can you not infer what it means when all Pulju can do is literally repeat word for word what his agent also says? That he can't even put it into his own words, he is literally just parroting what his agent is telling him to say? That Pulju was completely incapable of having an individual, personal conversation with the general manager? That pulju was too stupid to be capable of having a conversation in english? Do you understand?

Quit making excuses for him. He's obviously a shit player who made no attempt to adapt to north america, just cried because he wasn't handed everything on a silver platter. I'd be embarrassed to support him in this battle, he's obviously on the wrong side. He's an embarrassment to the current crop of Finnish players coming into the league. A whiny little faggot who has a primadonna attitude despite accomplishing nothing.

Attached: 1546776070874.png (256x256, 9K)

Aren't the the ones that elected that communist musim bitch to congress? The one that openly hates america?

Imagine sitting down to talk to a retard like Pulju.

So Jesse, we'd like to talk to you about your performance and how that correlates to a new contract with us.
> I am skate and score to get the goal
Yes, actually thats the problem, you've really seemed to struggle at scoring at this level, and your agent has told us you don't want to go back to the ahl to try to reset and regain your scoring touch.
>I shoot the puck and score, bonaqua ay yoy yoy yoy yoy
You've also refused the english lessons we've provided for you.
>XD PERKELE I go to play at the hockey and want to play in nhl am try to shoot score

>beautiful lakes everywhere
>nice people
>good and cheap public transport
>most bikable city in america
>relatively cheap rent
>great university
I don't care about meme politics and Minnesota has relatively low taxes

talking to bulju irl must be like trying to talk to spurdo

Attached: 1544896107820.png (512x512, 168K)

Attached: 1521886636124.jpg (640x586, 38K)

>rags

>actually writing all that
lmao. Just admit you were idiot for complaining that Pulju said what he has been saying all alone

"I DON'T WANT TO PLAY IN THAT SHITHOLE THEY CALL EDMONTON"

Attached: 2342365.jpg (300x273, 16K)

drink more water motherfucker

can bulju still make a living playing hokkei or will he have to retire and become a wageslave?

Go fuck yourself you fucking little finnish faggot.

why do canadian snowbirds love coming down here in their RVs?

Attached: awe-inspiring-landscape-yuma-arizona-az-usa-april-enjoying-captivated-view-our-rv-152281688.jpg (800x533, 99K)

Am I the only who hates finland. They aren't cute or funny as they think. They are smug cringy annoying bastards

he'd be a good bricklayer or maybe a walmart greeter

he'll be hired as a janitor on /hoc/

Enjoy it while it lasts

Surprised there aren't more FUGG XD comics starring Pulju

old people are scared of slipping on ice and breaking their bones

what is "it"?

Attached: oof.jpg (1193x626, 308K)

i don't know but they really FUCK UP the roads and driving

t. Arizona

What's gonna happen

marinara

very true, they're shit drivers and they constantly create unnecessary hassle/accidents

What are buljus stats in nhl 2020?

All the boomers who enjoy and can afford that kind of shit are dying off.

based

Attached: Jesse23.jpg (2048x1365, 153K)

99 overall in all stats

yes you are and we all hate your fatass

but they aren't scared of venomous snakes, scorpions and 120F summers. based desu

arizona will be like mad max after all the boomers that are propping up their economy die off

I can't wait

Attached: az.png (2000x1334, 278K)

>PUUUJÄRVI

Attached: 1475856512306.png (416x840, 54K)

English: 50
Bonaqua drinking : 99

They don't release the ratings of the shit players before the game is released, and since he's playing on some no name finnish team, probably around a 65

Beauviliar just got signed for two more years

Phoenix is full of young Californians so they will survive

booming tech industry in phx, we are the future

Attached: 1548635305910.jpg (447x334, 44K)

I fully agree
Sweden>Denmark>Norway>Iceland>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Finland

gross

gen Xers are coming next, some are already pouring in

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

>gen Xers
>pensions
kekarooni

My agent will hear about this

My dad is born in 1963. Is that gen x cause he is gonna retire in 4 years and his retirement funds look pretty good

he's boomer

He's a boomer

>bulju is gonna play in Finland this year
youtube.com/watch?v=a-prUX0GK10

Attached: Laugh 2.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Can someone point me to the rule that says' you can't reply to ''off-topic ''''''''''''garbage''''''''''''?
>Am I the only who hates finland
No
Yes, he's a xoomer
If I haven't moved by October I will most likely be able to watch him live.

I think I hate Swedes more than Finns. I don't recall any 16 year old teenage girl Finns travelling the world calling me a Nazi and demanding I skip school and work to march in environmental parades but their is a little Swedish girl in the news doing that constantly.

pulju had the most graceful stride in the nhl

just turn it off

I do. But the fact it even is happening pisses me off.

Impossible. The alt-right literally can't stop seething about everything, it's the only thing that makes them feel alive at this point.

imagine getting dabbed on by a 16 year old swedish girl

nigga just look away from the screen lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=UDVfy5pvBp4

>oilers failed to make this a superstar

>getting dabbed on

Sorry I don't like to be talked down to by a brainwashed child parroting the opinions of the retarded adults handling her. Sorry I don't like children being used as pawns in political games, encouraging other children to walk out of educational institutions to fight for something they no doubt don't have a firm understanding of.

Hey why isn't Greta taking her message to China and India?

most boomers rely on pensions from their old jobs, which are less and less common from gen x on

>Hey why isn't Greta taking her message to China and India?
she can't be everywhere at the same time lad

Wow, you having a big angry moment

The only reason he got through was because the Jets defenceman tripped at the blue Laine leaving the open space.

>pulju can only look good when the d-man falls down in the neutral zone
yikes

But wouldn't it make more sense to go to the worst polluting countries on earth and convince them to change? Instead of going to countries that already bend over backwards to reduce emissions? Wouldn't that make more sense?

LOVE sweden

Yes, that's why she went to the US

Attached: 1502525307774.png (3000x2100, 392K)

LOVE swedofinns, dislike swedes.

gotta work your way up, north-america and europe are more receptive to her message, she can earn big points by creating a movement in the west before turning east

Ah, so you're retarded, I understand.

I wonder why us cities pollution index is much lower than Chinese cities pollution index even tho we produce alot of co2 just like them. Is our pollution just in highways

>are more receptive to her message
What do you mean? Are you telling me that China, Africa, and the Middle East don't want to be lectured by a 16 year old girl?

It's pretty clear you don't understand anything and are now crying like a babby.

to her message user, her message, about safeguarding the environment for future generations, stop your obsession about the 16 yo grill

We have alot of policies and controls on emissions that china does not follow

CO2 emissions could be reduced significantly if they stopped trying to make ice rinks in the sunbelt.

Wrong

truly the wisest post itt

>their

And trust me, non self-hating Swedes can't stand the cunt either. It's media, politicians, low IQ and people in Stockholm who think they have a moral high ground, that like her.

Attached: the.png (508x265, 24K)

*if you have a double digit iq

beauvilliar signed a 2.1 million 2 year extension. Islanders also have all their RFA's signed

Attached: Daft punk.gif (500x378, 439K)

stop grammar policing my posts please.

the US has a population of less than 330 million, yet according to this graph it emits as much CO2 as all 750 million europeans combined. china might have exploded massively, but they're still way, way below the US per-capita wise. of course it makes total sense to go to the most gas-guzzling nation on earth with a president who is in literal denial to protect the economic interests of large corporations.

*that is multiplied by 10

these scandanavians are pissing me the fuck off today.

She won't change anything desu. This country runs on cars

literally no one gives a fuck

i don't think per-capita matters in this. I mean if Finland would lead per-capita pollution it still wouldn't mean shit in big picture.

hes an RFA. reminder if your team still has RFA's to sign then go kill yourself

oh wow maybe marner will be signed now

same

finland also has about as many people as minnesota. gulf nations have even higher consumption rates than the us, but they're also relatively small on a global scale.

rude

That's why your little shit stains of countries population 5 million people should in no way whatsoever be dictating to the the rest of the world how to go about their business. Ya great, you can run a socialist paradise because you have so few people. Just because your system works for 5 million people does not mean it's going to work in countries with 100 million+

>Killing yourself because Zoomers are zooming
Watch the edge on that one

just sign the fucking contract

that's why the EU exists, oilbot. europe isn't just a conglomerate of disunited tribes anymore.

>"working" from home today

Attached: 018E893A29734677A3E310F36EB1525F.png (361x363, 200K)

Holy fuck, I literally want to come to Norway and punch you in the face. You are the definition of cuck.,

Do you think Varlamov will replace Lehner's numbers?
youtube.com/watch?v=U39sZgwSr_s
That's why we who live in countries where the amount of pollution is a piss in the ocean need to stop flying, stop driving cars, have the highest gas prices in the world, stop eating meat, kill all cows, murder farmers, move to a bigger city etc etc.

We are the chosen people who are going to save the planet (sic).

deep breaths now

varlamov could get a .915 average probably so he isnt gonna put up lehner tier numbers as an older and more fragile goalie. However, he will have the benefit of a good defense and trotz to help him out. Again, the last thing on the checklist for the islanders is a top 6 winger i.e zucker or toffoli

He's a brainwashed bootlicker who is fortunate enough to live far enough north that he doesn't have to deal with any of the bullshit that southern members of the EU have to deal with. He reaps all the benefits of the EU while suffering none of the negatives. He is white privilege defined.

>that he doesn't have to deal with any of the bullshit that southern members of the EU have to deal with
Wtf are you on about Canacuck? Where the fuck do you think all the african and middle eastern scum wants to go? They literally travel hundreds of miles illegally just so they can parasitize on welfare and eventually let their whole fucking family come here.

You don't know shit about Europe.

Must be nice to live in a country smaller than most states. It's hard for Euros to understand the need to drive phenomenon for Americans, especially because we don't always live near our stores or workplaces and sure as hell can't rely on public transport.

this is a hockey forum

based

I signed at age 29 for 12 years, 12 million annual cap hit with a no movement clause for all 12 years. Which team do I likely play for?

And you don't know shit about north america yet that doesn't stop you from acting holier than thou and trying to tell them what to do.

Are you also retarded, mutt? The Swedish urbanization the past 20 years have been insane. Especially in the northen parts. In my city they just stopped having bus-lines in the countryside.
>and trying to tell them what to do.
I don't. If I could murder every single green party representative without repercussion I would
rags

And divided by 100

go away retards

>CO2 emissions are bad, but we should bring millions of third worlders to the industrialized world where they'll emit a lot more CO2 than if they stayed in their countries
Hmm

Attached: SHAPIROPIC.png (880x497, 652K)

talk about hockey you gay nerds

Different Norge.

Doubtful. Beat it cuck.

There are never any hockey talk here. This is the place where r*ddit cucks come to shitpost.

Attached: 314.jpg (1200x630, 79K)

I try to talk hockey but retard finns, norges and swedes spam a certain ex-nhler non stop and completely derail discussion.

You're just gonna have to take my word for it.

try harder you impotent queer

hockey SOON

Attached: 333333333.png (402x101, 6K)

bought tickets to two ahl games today

g'night

Later benisland

Attached: me and hoc.png (1079x1073, 2.48M)

Attached: FCK summer October WHEN.jpg (1500x500, 427K)

We don’t have any words and we know you don’t want to hear them.

We understand your anger, your frustration, your sadness. Everything you’re feeling – we get it.

This isn’t the ending we imagined, and certainly not the one we wanted. Thank you for being there the entire way.

ex-nhl player here

sup mitch

whaddya gonna do now Kypreos? Got any plans?

it's Ryan

you didn't make it to the chel kevin

Sup Joe, how's the street treating yah?

Less than 20 hours until /hoc/key starts again

Attached: CHL.png (657x921, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6RAVCkMVRWo

Attached: modoröv!.png (1400x882, 724K)

It's a bit sad that CHL counts as a pre-season tournament in Sweden. But at least I will be in the stands for this one.

Attached: chl.png (657x921, 56K)

will you yell at the players to shoot the puck?

Attached: 20190828_151648.jpg (1080x1191, 483K)

Yes. I always do that. The difference between an SHL game and an CHL game is that they will be able to hear me on friday when I shout a loud ''for fucks sake' when they shoot the puck right in the stomach of the goalie, and when this guy fail fumbles with the puck after a easy pass for the fifteenth time.

Attached: hedberg.jpg (500x600, 486K)

>featuring Kendall Coyne-Schofield

Attached: 30119058.jpg (600x400, 36K)

Great pic. Like kendall as a player but yeah her commentary isnt the best

is that pk subban?

>two teams
>worth of legends

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x909, 31K)

>sharks alumni
owen nolan and ????

Cheechoo and setogutchi. Possible Ricci and McLaren.

>witnessed

Attached: 1559865835097.jpg (1564x1564, 639K)

should unironically be better than last year. last year they rolled deboer out there and we got to watch him stand on the blue line for 40 minutes.

Love seeing Original 6 alumni games

No. He has god-like skating, speed and a good shoot, but he can't recieve a tape-to-tape pass without losing the puck and his hockey IQ is in the negative. And his fucking salary is like an albatross around the neck of the club.
Most Finns are retarded but not being able to learn basic english when they you have obligatory english at least 3 times a week from 3/4th grade up through 12th is another level of retardation.

I would sniff her pussy (momentarily)

what's your favourite soccer team /hoc/

EPL: Tottenham and Crystal Palace
Serie A: Lazio but I like all italian teams
La Liga: None because it stinks and is full of gypsies

Trick question, noone watches soccer on /hoc/, you dun goofed

soccer is fucking gay

Where did I write that I watch it? I haven't watched a full game since the world cup.

It's less gay than apehoop and niggercollide

Lazio

FUCK pulju and FUCK bonaqua

Fuck swedish people while we're at it

fug da bolis :DDD

>tottenham
cringe
>lazio
based

soccer balls? more like suck my balls

soccer balls? more like socker boppers

Attached: c700x420.jpg (700x420, 69K)

Attached: 1545238807317.gif (295x221, 1.87M)

>when your parents wouldn't buy these for you because your dad said they will pop 10 minutes out of the box
>when your friend gets them for his birthday and they literally popped 10 minutes out of the box

Started to look at my dad differently after that.

Attached: 1566956239135.jpg (387x365, 41K)

wrong

They're all equally gay.

Just hit the treadmill today

love hockey
love football
hate apehoop
hate soccer
simple as

holy shit those were the days

Fag
burn that fat off with a torch, pussy

Attached: 1542153919939.png (446x456, 262K)

a blessed post

based aspisjonte

pretty much my opinion too but sometimes soccer is fun to watch when it's a high stakes game. I don't like how they dive like faggots though. If that wasn't part of the game I'd watch it more

>rags

>neighbor kid got some
>parents never watched us
>took them on the trampoline
>the neighbor kid heem'd his brother off the trampoline and concussed him
>family didnt even take him to the hospital

that CPL is gonna be a high octane league, idnit??

Attached: 1552520202155.jpg (286x254, 40K)

tho(ugh)ts, weeb?
>youtube.com/watch?v=UnvvnzINFFY

Attached: cloth.jpg (556x618, 123K)

already talked about this, but hes a good player and a young one also. Top 6 winger potential if he can keep his production up. Still concerned that LL hasnt made a trade yet for a winger that can help out the 2nd line

Attached: Maitetsu.png (1468x1080, 2.25M)

I really doubt it, but I'm open minded

Business idea: make a new sport just like soccer only not gay

based

Maybe because nobody wants your garbage players

how? bench brawls?

players are suspended for diving
gay shorts not allowed
shoulder hitting is encouraged
no manlets
no yuros
fighting is 5 minute penalty

>nobody wants your garbage players
or LL doesnt do trades as much as the average GM. Leddy, boychuck, hickey, and some of the prospects are pretty favorable to have even if leddy has a weird contract. Besides that, keep seething lafftard

1. make the fucking field smaller, and reduce the players per team -- having guys just lazily walking along with the ball because the nearest defender is 30 feet away is fucking insulting
2. change the timekeeping -- no more of this "counting upwards" shit, just adding vague amounts of extra time at the end, and just having the ref end the game whenever
3. change all of the rules in favor of precision -- the clock stops when it goes out-of-bounds, add proper replays and reviews, add challenges, etc.
4. find some way to make the game faster -- maybe the players could play on a frozen surface with skates, or use a smaller ball with some sort of tool that allows them to pass and shoot it more quickly

wait a minute

>Boychuck
35 years old
>Leddy
>Hickey

Do you honestly believe any of these players are worth a 2nd line forward?

you're really on to something here fellas

yes. Leddy has upside still and boychuck is le leadership D-man

But then it's not soccer, it's something actually enjoyable.

hes a fucking weeb of course he doesn't know jack shit about hockey

i watch my team and I know whos worth trading away. we hear this every fucking day from you

>Leddy has upside still
What? at 28 years old? He is what he is. A 4-6 defenceman.

>my garbage is worth your top six player
Yeah you don't know shit, I will ask you if I ever need to know which japanese cartoon child is the most fuckable

this is the only thread I can think of that I would trust with the re imagining of divegrass

However, I still don't think that is worth it, of even wise idea
>Let's see of visual aids, ladies

Attached: 1535917368654.jpg (400x400, 15K)

You obviously don't, because no GM in their right mind would give up a top 6 forward for aging defencemen. Youre a fucking homer.

have another drink ray you're still somewhat coherent

ah yes the wild/kings wouldnt want a older defenseman on their team

That's a meme response and you know it, fuckwit.

>Do you honestly believe any of these players are worth a 2nd line forward?
Just gotta find a GM as braindead as Paul Fenton who will go along with something as bad as giving up Nino Niederreiter for Victor Rask.

and that is also

Attached: Ricardo.jpg (1080x1066, 508K)

It seems like Isles fans are convinced that their entire roster is made up of diamonds in the rough who are bound to have a breakout year any season now.

They seem like a bunch of hard workers, sure, but I think it's time to admit that at least a bunch of them are just mediocre.

Paul Fenton doesn't have a job anymore.

Nino is a career underachiever and if you prorate the # of games played to make it even, he and Rask basically have the same amount of points. That trade is a wash. Good for Nino he went to a new team and finally showed some consistency. Shame he'll regress back to normal next season.

Based

I dont think they are diamonds in the rough, but more they do their job and have the right coach and the right system. Trotz really likes the 4th line and I think hes given barzal a 2 way game after being just a pure offensive player with tavares in 2018. Thats why his production took a dip. The real diamond in the rough is found in defense with guys like toews who was a pretty good late round pickup and could've been a calder candidate if dahlin and heiskanen didnt debut this year

im having shrimp for dinner

They have 1 decent young player in Barzal, if you actually look at their team it is FULL of players in their late 20's and early 30's. They over acheived hard last season and are going to have a hard time of it in the next few years. It's fucking obvious.

But hey Eberle just turned 29, surely that 100 point breakout season is just around the corner.

>Paul Fenton doesn't have a job anymore.
Yes, and "as braindead as" means to evoke a comparison, user.

>That trade is a wash.
I've honestly never seen anyone anywhere online try to defend that trade before. I can double-check his numbers, but it seems like Nino is a lot better, especially recently.
Plus, don't forget that Rask slashed his hand with a kitchen knife about a year ago. I can't claim to have watched his stickhandling after the trade, but all of the news from before that while he was recovering made it seem like he wouldn't be the same after the injury.

>100 point breakout for eberle
hes getting like 60-70 at most

he shouldn't have been so rask with that knife

:^)

Attached: 1565967117923.jpg (2048x1389, 1.51M)

>le jerks xd

Attached: 3ED93AE0-7742-43C6-89EE-AD2E04672886.png (276x337, 176K)

Nino went to Carolina and put up 30 points in 36 games. He has never in his entire career been close to that and I doubt he will be that next season. I'm not defending it because I really don't care, but that trade was not some kind of bamboozle where the Canes managed to steal a superstar out from Minnesotas nose. It's average player for average player. Nino is not shit.

>le open mouth man of disagreement

Attached: Yikes!.png (120x120, 11K)

>Cam Ward retired

Big F

>anime

Attached: 1563529786831.png (454x520, 11K)

hmm, i still haven't decided.

>all those years I picked him up as a late round fantasy pick as my 3rd goalie because "surely this is the year he bounces back"
>Then my 2nd goalie gets hurt and I'm forced to rely on him and he's terrible
Fell for that meme like 3 or 4 times, as recently as last season.

Attached: 1563590705120.jpg (1200x1563, 232K)

imagine having skin the same color as shit. would do the world a favor and neck myself lads.

>still posting open mouth man

Attached: why.jpg (2480x1650, 282K)

>woke non-traditional hockey market
>reddit fanbase
>hfboards circlejerk

Attached: 34671517-6711-4ADF-BD08-2A639EE40ED2.jpg (532x640, 45K)

please just kys

nobody was talking about them you fucking schizo

>I'm not defending it because I really don't care
Not trying to accuse you of anything, lad. I was just surprised by the take.
Always happy to have an actual conversation about hockey.

I think my biggest contention wouldn't be that Nino is amazing, but that Rask is a bum who's managed to coast along and just convince people that he's good enough. It's as if they don't look too closely at him now because he's just conditioned everyone not to expect greatness from him, so they just assume that he's average instead of really examining him and realizing that he's kind of bad.

>[obscure prospect] has top6 potential

Attached: 1507674493237.png (657x539, 110K)

LFC, but only because my mom got me a jersey when she went to England when I was a small child. I check their scores and watch maybe 1-2 games per year.

name 6 teams that think like this

Could say something similar about Nino

>so they just assume that he's average instead of really examining him and realizing that he's kind of slightly above average

Everyone has potential, user.
You've just gotta believe in yourself, work hard, hang onto your dreams, and remember that mommy and daddy love you no matter what.

weebs are gay

literally any one who wants to sound like a hocproscout

The Rags are currently over loaded with top 6 prospects, so much so that some of them will need to start the season in the AHL. Lias Andersson being the main one.

>
they have terrible center depth

He didn't leave me with that impression, but we're just going off of impressions and vague expectations for the future, so I guess we'll see.

Yes but only because the prospects expected to become top 6 centres are just kids and not big enough for the position yet

does someone who understands the cba know if the soilers retain buljus right indefinitely? other teams had RFAs who didnt accept the qualifying offer from their team became UFA after a certain time. why is bulju different?

Who are the best left handed play makers?

I don't recall any players that this has been the case with recently. Everything I've read said that since they qualified him, they own his rights indefinitely.

Me

someone like ben hutton, im pretty sure i read about a few others too. he is under 27, hasnt played 7 pro years, and a RFA. the canucks and him couldnt come to terms and at the start of august his qualifying rights expired and he is now a UFA. is it different for players coming off an elc?

what would you change your team's goal song to if given the chance

Myself

Reminder he predicted the Blues to win

Attached: hot take.jpg (1109x618, 139K)

I'd probably just steal Florida's.
>youtube.com/watch?v=v09ABvn1sSI

And I

>ben hutton
A simple google search shows that the Canucks didn't give him a qualifying offer, so he became an UFA.

>couldnt come to terms
They didn't even qualify him, because they felt they could sign a different player for less than the minimum they would have had to pay him was.

so they do own his rights indefinitely? and that means he declined their offer?

I don't think you understand what a UFA is.

>Bjugstad, Greenway, Thompson, Myers, Paryako, Hedman, Logan Brown
Where did all these tall fucks come from? Why didn't they choose volleyball or someshit instead of hockey?

no i dont fully understand how qualified rfas work. thats why i asked.

I'm a guy and I wish I could be pregnant.

I think pregnancy is wonderful. I know it's not all lollipops and rainbows. I supported my wife every single day through her pregnancy and I helped her through the nausea, the body aches, and the terrible pain of giving birth. I know there are risks and complications and it's not something everyone wants to do. I wish I could do it, though.

My wife and I agreed we wanted a baby as soon as we had a house. Thankfully, she was able to become pregnant (I really feel for the women who can't have babies and wish they could) and we now have a toddler who is an absolute joy.

She loved being pregnant. Every day we talked about the baby growing in her womb that we couldn't wait to meet. I kissed her belly hundreds of times. And I fell in love with her all over again every time I looked at her. Her hand was pretty much glued to her belly, always rubbing it and humming a song. The bond that is formed between the mother and child is simply beautiful.

The hardest part about it is that I'll never be able to realize this wish and I never had a choice in the matter. Women can choose (in most cases) whether or not they want to become pregnant. And I don't know how the logistics of it all would work, anyway. Maybe if we lived in a world where both men and women were built with the capability to have babies, kind of like seahorses. I know it's not realistic, but if it were possible to give me a uterus transplant I'd consider it. I would gladly take menstruation and menopause if it meant I could get pregnant.

A team owns an RFAs rights indefinitely, so long as they give him a qualifying offer, and so long as the player does not have arbitration rights.

Hutton had arbitration rights, so the Canucks could have qualified him, declined the offer, and taken them to arbitration and let an independent judge decide what he should be paid. At that point, the Canucks can either accept the arbiters ruling and sign the player, or reject it, letting the player become a UFA.

The Canucks skipped that whole process, and instead didn't even qualify him, leading him to become a UFA. They obviously felt he would be awarded more in arbitration then they think he is worth, so they gave up his rights and let him walk.

Pulju on the other hand, coming off an ELC, is an RFA without arbitration rights. So the Oilers can qualify him, and he has no choice but to accept or hold out. If the player declines to accept the qualifying offer at this point, they hold their rights indefinitely.

Basically an RFA does not become an UFA unless the team decides they don't want the player, either through declining the arbitration award, or straight up not qualifying the player.

Thanks for reading.

Bizarre post

That's it, shan't be replying to Kiwi's from now on.

It's not a sexual thing. Also, to clarify, I am happy as a straight male and I do not want to transition to become a woman.

jannies are abject losers

Attached: image0-1.jpg (750x1334, 92K)

Drinking scotch and calling people niggers lads

Attached: 00870514.gif (500x281, 851K)

I call people niggers if I'm losing an argument. Even if I know I'm wrong I'll call him a nigger and that's that.

thank you for the answer

Is Drouin a good center?

Also it gets more complicated like in the case of Kovalchuck. He "retired" thus voiding his contract with the Devils,but the Devils still owned his player rights, so in order to come back to the NHL on a team other than the Devils, the Devils had to give permission to give up his rights, and I think all the other teams in the league had to agree with that as well. So even if the Devils were ok with him coming back and signing with LA, if a team, say the Islanders or Flyers, wanted to screw the player over, they could very well have said no, and kept him out of the league.

no

This was suprisingly helpful, I didn't ask the original question but didn't know this explanation. Thank you

sorry i didnt mean to break up wojak posting with a hockey related question.

remember to sunscribe to my youtube and hit that like button

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Can I get a scouting report on Blake Wheeler

underrated and i wish he was my daddy

Was always sad he got traded away from Boston the year they won the cup. I never like to see that happen.

>Back to back 90 point seasons at age 31 and 32
That guy is probably sniffing lines of cocaine on the bench.

Shut the fuck up Shannon.

Dreaming of a Kakko hat trick

Attached: 1562194331897.jpg (1080x1270, 126K)

Shut the fuck up aliem poster

Bulju nets 40 this year.

/hoc/ is so much better when the scandis are asleep

Good player, gets pucks deep

She needs a sandwich.

Attached: 1451529939797.jpg (1223x1299, 276K)

>he thinks russian prospects will succeed

mom found the cumrag again

could have clubbed someone "steel chair" style, with my teenaged cumrag
>mfw thinking back about it now

Attached: 890296803.gif (340x227, 1.69M)

Did they not have TP or Kleenex in your day gramps?

you know what's weird is when I was a teenager I only jerked off like once every week or two but now if I don't jerk off first thing in the morning I'm a horny mess all day

Attached: 1547936641083.jpg (440x327, 20K)

Attached: 1548824269092.jpg (225x225, 6K)

literal cum brain. i know that feel.

Attached: 1549434399985.jpg (500x624, 52K)

Attached: 1551752276520.gif (500x750, 817K)

I dunno if that's the right term, I mean if I do get my session in the morning then I'm good the rest of the day.

Attached: 1551980792264.jpg (640x640, 23K)

Attached: 1543938734161.png (720x720, 982K)

if you need a dose of dopamine in the morning why don't you just drink a coffee like a normal person.

Attached: 1549848426575.jpg (1461x1080, 190K)

Attached: 1538641407980.jpg (411x556, 43K)

Attached: 1536009468820.jpg (515x387, 65K)

I leave for 10 minutes and everyone is smoking

*1 person is smoking

Attached: 54270620.gif (400x206, 734K)

fuck you, Dad

Attached: 1564723262487.jpg (563x503, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lj9FVlEtknU

Attached: 1549913340324.jpg (732x490, 44K)

NHL needs to abolish the salary cap

Where are my Calgary bros at?

Attached: 1527134005143.jpg (425x441, 139K)

No no it does not. That's exactly what's killing the mlb.

I guess that the end of our Smoke Break

Attached: 1539254986059.jpg (414x576, 152K)

yes I too want yet another sport where the finals are always the same four teams every year

the mlb suffers from the small market rule, and a salary cap there would be rarted

MLB is healthy as ever

yes

Attached: dub.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

Only way the laff win a cup and even then
>Ruins in 7

m8 the same 3 teams have pretty much won the stanley cup for the last 10 years.

and we need a salary cap removal because we can see people get 200 million contracts?

>small market rule
You literally buy championships in baseball you are retarded
>empty stadiums
>dying franchises
>tanking viewership
>big market rule
>no zoomer fans
Baseball is dying m8

would vote NAY on removing the salary cap

That's a different argument thanks.

Look at how piss poor a small market teams window is and compare that to one who can splurge trillions of fucking dollars

also fuck the mlb a chicago team is doing well and Yea Forums is insufferable

Is it the white sox? I literally don't follow sports outside of hockey anymore.

But not the same 3 teams for every year. It changes by decade
So you are arguing big markets run mlb?

okay but how does that change the fact that the same 3 or 4 teams have been the cup finalists for the last decade?

nah the Cubs are the 5rd best team in the NL

>penguins
they're losing steam
>kings
LOL
>reddithawks
LOL
O
L

biggest zoomer market was unironically toronto until the management killed the jays this season

The Arizona's and Florida's of the league would make way more money if the NHL went to a luxury tax system. The Leafs, Rangers, Blackhawks would spend so much money.

jays just have a lot of good young players. My team just sucks

>this season
The hype died when they forced Alex out.

you really don't understand the difference between teams having windows and teams having a free pass to the CF that never expires do you

That's just because there are only 3 or 4 good teams per decade m8 then their window closes. Plus other teams win in between as well. Hockey has the most parity in all sports. No removing salary cap unless you're utterly retarded and want the same 3-4 teams winning forever.

Ok but how does that change the fact that the same 3 or 4 teams have been the cup finalists for the last decade?

eating frozen broccoli

And the late 90s and early 2000s were dominated by the Avs Wings and Devils. Just how shit works, top teams stay dominate for years.

IDK maybe you should go look at the "dynasty" teams in the sports you are shitting on.

prospects dont fill stands

I'm not the one complaining buddy, but thanks for proving my point. There is an user here that seems to think that the NHL doesn't work like that, but it does.

Attached: 1537832383930.jpg (580x580, 159K)

Can Claude Giroux speak French?

So who are the next three teams to dominate the chel, with another just kinda being good but one cup to show for it. Right now we're in that meme transition period where first time champs happen.

Imagine the pizza
thehockeywriters.com/red-wings-puljujarvi-trade-possibility/

habs avalanche and tough take the devils

Who's your pick on the fourth one.

islanders because prospect pool meme. I'll bite

Saving an unironically good post for next thread.

Saving a big fat brapp for next thread

>the salary cap creates parity

1995-2004

Devils - 3 Cups, 4 appearances
Red Wings - 3 Cups, 4 appearances
Avalanche - 2 Cups, 2 appearances

2005-2019

Penguins - 3 Cups, 4 appearances
Blackhawks - 3 Cups, 3 appearances
Kings - 2 Cups, 2 appearances
Bruins - 1 Cup, 3 appearances

Tampa and Toronto are the only teams that are legit "stacked"

Pittsburgh and Washington have a couple of good years left. Boston is on the severe bubble.

The West doesn't have any powerhouses right now. The Jets and Knights are the best they have to offer. And an aging Nashville. And maybe Colorado but they have a habit of trading away talent and not actually building anything,

The Rags unironiclly have the most potential. But they not be something for another 3 or 4 years.

gonna make the next thread a canes thread to spite canada again

So from the East we have the Habs, Devils, and Islanders in the SCF. From the West, the Avs and just the Avs.

Enjoy no one posting in it again Randy

Nevermind the 80's.

avalanche, coyotes, stars and flames desu

Dude Toronto isn't stacked and I'm a leafs fan, they're 5th/6th in the league

>toronto is legit stacked

>SSM

>Bruins - 1 Cup, 3 appearances

Where is the guy who posts the Marchand crying gif when you need him

Also 2005-2019
>Redwings
>1 Cup 2 appearances

hiro fix your fucking website

Think I'm entering another manic phase

Attached: crying rat.webm (1708x928, 1.48M)

meme it all you want, im not even a leafs fan. vegas has them as 2nd favorites to win the cup right now. Depends how they handle this Marner deal I guess.

oh look it's a child that doesn't know how betting works

Moronto needs to reach the 2nd round before I will ever call them a contender

>proving you are a goddamn brainlet

Attached: d461aa2dc6f00783fbe876974b557dc1.png (1800x3026, 767K)

Educate me.

Attached: 0b00d4fb-235f-4783-a685-01ff232bf553.jpg (970x546, 74K)

based

Attached: boston ploffs.png (800x1047, 225K)

little outdated yes?

It's still enough to prove the salary cap produces parity.

a shit ton of retarded laffs fans put money on the laffs to win so vegas raises their odds so they don't get fucked. it's not about how likely they are to win it it's about vegas stealing your money. it's why the cowboys yankees and lakers always have high odds to win even if they're shit

I love BULJU

>betting odds

Jesus christ lol. This is the best Leafs team of my lifetime but I simply don't trust Babcock's stubborness.

It's slightly different when Tampa, Boston, and Toronto are all top 5 in the NHL. Nevermind that Florida, Montreal, and Buffalo should all be improved this year. The Atlantic is a gaunlet.

Dude if you fill in that graphic the Blackhawks and Penguins won the next 3 years lmao

SSM8S

>washington/st. Louis
I'd much rather have to put up with 3 or 4 than 10-15

You're half right. Your wording is just wrong. They would lower the Leafs odds to cover their ass, not raise them. They have to balance their books but at the end of the day a favorite is a favorite, they have to price it as such.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x324, 314K)

Did you pee in a cup and then pour it in? What the fuck

You still have dynasty teams in every single decade - the salary cap hasn't changed shit in that regard. 9 different teams have won the cup in the 14 years (2006-2019) since the salary cap began. 9 different teams won the cup in the 15 years (1990-2004) before the salary cap.

Literally no different, and you say there's increased parity?

they raise the odds on them winning, which lowers the odds on the bet :^)

bet you don't even use decimal odds.

>Literally no different, and you say there's increased parity?
the parity is seen at the bottom at the ranks not the at the absolute peak peak

decimals are literally just fractions with powers of ten as the denominator. Unless you actually use irrational numbers

Maybe, but his entire argument for the salary cap was because he didn't want to see the same teams in the SCF every single year. I'm just saying the salary cap hasn't changed that.

Going to a luxury tax would be better for parity at the bottom because it would give teams like the Coyotes and Panthers more money to spend through cap re-capture.

You still have "dynasty" teams but there hasnt been a true dynasty since the islanders in the 80s and once their window closes they have to rebuild. You are an absolute retard and I hope you choke on your dinner.

>because it would give teams like the Coyotes and Panthers more money to spend through cap re-capture
which just inflates the entire contract structure since players know they can demand more money

>there hasnt been a true dynasty since the islanders in the 80s

Attached: messier_3.jpg (329x291, 15K)

Good to know you have nothing of substance to come back with because you're flat out wrong. College football is starting sweetie, you'll be okay.

pretty excited for the new thread

MOVE

No m8 I'm done trying to teach a retard who is incapable of learning because of his double digit iq. Kill yourself for the betterment of humanity you absolute tard. I have offered you several examples of why you're wrong and your only response has been
>nuh uh
You right I mean oilers still in the 80s

Who wins a series first, Laffs or Oilels?

90s and 00s were peak fucking Chel

Laffs will beat Blots in the 1st round after Broons win the division