09/14 - UFC Fight Night 158 - Cowboy/Gaethje
09/21 - UFC Fight Night 159 - Yarear/Stephens

news:

>DWCS Week 10 results
ufc.com/news/dana-whites-contender-series-week-10-results
>Joe: Just tell me what to say
mmanews.com/joe-rogan-clarifies-comments-on-conor-mcgregors-pub-incident/
>Colby/Usman for 244?
mmafighting.com/2019/8/28/20836369/kamaru-usman-vs-colby-covington-targeted-for-ufc-244-in-new-york
>Retire/Cycle/Return
mmamania.com/2019/8/27/20835922/ufc-anthony-johnson-ufc-return-2020-heavyweight-eyes-alistair-overeem-junior-dos-santos-mma
>cope
mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/08/bellator-king-mo-lawal-no-regrets-never-fighting-ufc?utm_source=smg&utm_medium=wasabi&utm_content=home-latest-news

previous:

Attached: anon.png (1067x200, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzkOV2MZkoY&app=desktop
ladbible.com/news/sport-ufcs-paige-vanzant-earns-more-posting-on-instagram-than-fighting-20190827?source=facebookstories
youtube.com/watch?v=bagT-qJaXNQ
tmz.com/2019/08/28/bj-penn-bar-fight-hawaii-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=WF3aCJ0_VQU
vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
vocaroo.com/i/s0XFTMk1KkKf
twitter.com/TMZ_Sports/status/1166721200560558081
sherdog.com/news/articles/By-the-Numbers-Tony-Ferguson-143487
mma-core.com/videos/Kevin_Lee_vs_Tony_Ferguson_Full_Fight_UFC_216_Replay_Part_2/10194733
youtu.be/Hqq8PAvHrJM
youtu.be/YJZRsB8CsEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nW1IWZT_Fe0
youtube.com/watch?v=lmAKB5G81Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=P_x7vMlXgbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>TFW we will never know if some heemsters offed themselves because of the results of some fights!

F

Attached: 1532152833892.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

Attached: 1548292797800.png (811x808, 758K)

>but you see he didn't ACTUALLY win because I really dislike him

This but unironically

Nik Lentz seems like the kind of faggot to get fucked in the ass then complain the duck wasn't big enough. I hope BJ penn flushes that twink down the shitter and calls out Conor for the degenerate belt

Attached: 15636061194110.jpg (589x647, 70K)

the funniest thing I've ever seen were those tiger muay thai gym "pads that hit back" sessions, all these muay thai goats just battering these business acounting students, they couldn't fight back and were forced to hit the pads while the holders were just waiting to counter. the best is that nustache dude that went full war mode

youtube.com/watch?v=OzkOV2MZkoY&app=desktop

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I didn't realise this girl Andrade was fighting actually had a fanbase, they're all picking her to win on the UFCs page. Or is it just salty Rose fans?

i will be the man to defeat BJ Penn

Maybe you've heard of this small place called China? The one with the most population on the globe? I guess not, it's pretty easy to miss after all.

no rush, my man, he's got at least 10 more fights

They're too busy being killed by lifts and elevators, the comments are from Americans

That would be fun as hell though. I would try to take on at least 5 of those guys wearing pads at the same time and beating 3 of them.

What's the difference between a lift and an elevator

The difference between a lift and an elevator is in both the design and cost. An elevator has a totally enclosed cab and requires a shaft. A shaft is a wall enclosure that surrounds the cab and the machinery. Lifts are generally more basic and lower cost than elevators.

It's bullshit because you can't hit them back, just the pads, then they full contact spar after they beat everyone up and act like they're badasses. Thailand gyms are a joke

He's so dreamy

Have you guys ever seen or felt a banana tree? It's just a giant banana basically and they Muay Thai pussies always brag about kicking down trees when they're just kicking big bananas. It's all marketing scams. Fuck Thailand.

Hitting pads should include the instructor hitting you back and make sure your defense is still up. If you get in a real fight your opponent isn't gonna let you do a combo without retaliation.

that is insane lol watching them land those full thai low kicks on regular dudes

Attached: 1558104840770.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Ok sure but those chinamen are on an ego trip

Juan Adams is a huge can

My friend who was deployed in Thailand said there are lots of lady boys in Thailand, still dont know if he was fucking with me or not

There are the place is a dump and extremely dangerous.

They are trying to weed out the herd. They want the weak to quit, they want those who aren't fully committed to falter. Thai gyms in Thailand aren't close to your Mall Thai gym.

It's one of the main destination for sex tourism. It's overflowing with lady boys

Lmfao ok keep drinking the Koop aid. Gee I wonder why there aren't any notable active Swedish fighters? Maybe because they fall for gimmicks lol

F

*slides at you*

Attached: HALL_RYAN.png (500x325, 150K)

This is 5'6 135 pounds. Why doesn't Aspen Ladd have a strong mind?

Attached: neanderthal.jpg (1062x1062, 94K)

Sweden can't produce fighters because our society trains young men to stray away from masculine behavior. The exact same reason that some places produce great fighters is that their society nurture those masculine traits. In Sweden women and progressive leftists set the standards for society.

You get in a fight in Sweden and the other guy runs to the police to press charges. You can get charges in Sweden for battery just for slapping a guy talking shit to your face. The only fighters that Sweden produce are of arabic background or african due to their values being in strength and nurturing masculine behavior.

>Everyone knows somebody who has...
no actually i don't lol
god this weekend's ufc card is the worst i can remember

he was too pure for this world

>only interesting fights for Stipe are DC and Ngannou
>he's already fought both of them

State of that division.

Attached: 64991205_2365303093792281_566022241007016322_n.jpg (1440x961, 114K)

Washington Daniel Cormier, the capital of the United States of Askren.

Come to America and I'll fight you gen times motherfucker shit I'll probably even lose them all I don't give a fuck

Daniel "Double Chocolate (muffin, please)" Cormier

Calm that shit down before I open up a can of 1776 motherfucker now gimme a hell yeah

This is Nanaka Kawamura, J-Pop idol and WMMA artist. I love her and I don't care if it upsets you!

Attached: 64991205_2365303093792281_566022241007016322_n.jpg (1440x1079, 187K)

did you finally drop that turbo can rena?

>Mum found my Boston Salmon folder

Attached: haguhagu.jpg (538x528, 40K)

>2-4 record
can

two fight winning streak

title shot when

Attached: beej.jpg (1080x1406, 438K)

>This is Insectoid 325956098459, J-Pop idol and WMMA artist. I love her and I don't care if it upsets you!

Attached: H8u6US[1].png (387x437, 66K)

Rena, Kanna and Nanaka are all /mygirls/

Attached: 64991205_2365303093792281_566022241007016322_n.jpg (640x640, 69K)

Based LW GOAT

So this guy actually is an asshole? But then, if this was Conor getting into fights I'd still be defending Conor, so maybe I should be less harsh on BJ Cann.

A women's strawweight bout between former champion Joanna Jędrzejczyk and former Invicta FC Atomweight Champion Michelle Waterson is expected to serve as the event headliner.[7]
congratulations i'm not going dana

It's good as far as WMMA goes. It's no Kanna. It's no Rena. It's not even a Nanaka. But it's still good.

Waterson cant win this fight

Why didn't you girl Miyuu?

Khabib is undefeated

Not cute enough.

this has been happening so often recently that I'm starting to suspect BJ may be the instigator

BJ is the gift that keeps on heeming

Attached: 1558715555499.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

>implying Joanna won't flush herself after a brutal weighcut because of her implants

Attached: Joanna torso.jpg (1080x1350, 135K)

thawlts on zhang?

Soon to be flushed.

ladbible.com/news/sport-ufcs-paige-vanzant-earns-more-posting-on-instagram-than-fighting-20190827?source=facebookstories

If khabib loses kadyrov and magomedov will personally behead him, his father and abdelaziz.

Attached: 1566672131562.jpg (580x671, 68K)

There is a very good Swedish Thai fighter: Sammon Dekker. His style is very enjoyable to watch, you should give it a try

Today I will remind them.

Attached: 5013F643-30E0-4D88-9647-ADFC81F74EDE.jpg (1125x666, 132K)

AKA is still the top gym in 2019 even though DC lost. Only other gym comparable is ATT and they have no champs.

>when a nigga say khaboob's record isn't padded

Attached: fade.png (287x420, 214K)

Well she doesn't fight and posts near nudes on IG. Makes perfect sense.

Damn, europeans look like THAT?

What will you say after Dustbin gets 50-45'd and loses the story?

What's funny about this is that Dustin was +215 to beat Max even though he already had a win over him and was the bigger guy. I think the odds you just bet on are a rip off

What will you say after he knocks khabib out? Honestly curious how you're going to cope since your entire life is this thread. I have a feeling you won't be able to show your face here again and this is why Dustin will always be my favorite fighter.

Attached: lucid lizard.gif (240x220, 1.88M)

Oh fer sher discount striker will dethrone the undefeated dominant champion

There are no acceptable reasons to like Khabib

He embarrassed Conor, that's enough for me.

there is one
youtube.com/watch?v=bagT-qJaXNQ

Just more cope, what is wrong with you, earnestly? Why the fuck do you sit here literally ALL day and defend khadipshit? it's fucking pathetic, one step BELOW cheeto dust youtube documentaries

Name 1 (one) UFC fighter from your country that is a homosexual.
For me, it's Overheem.

he's pretty tan for a netherlander

>netherlander
We call those people dutch.

JUST

Why do you sit here seething and playing out retarded fantasies of khabib getting heemed in your head (for free)?

why though?

cope

rudical rhythms, bradda

27-0

bummy seven and 1 lmao

simona halep made 33 million dollars playing tennis not counting sponsorships but paige has more instagram followers is dana actually more generous?

Undefeated

can crusher

>actual immigrant
>ability to speak naturally and like rose
>natural chest unlike paige
>long hair
>younger
youtube.com/watch?v=WF3aCJ0_VQU

dana should just cut paige and feed veronica more cans

>blacked

what is your favourite /heem/ related insult?

is people even exited for the khabib porier fight? it will be another le epic wresler crushes another striker with no ground game episode.

your wife's a towel, mate

Miami's finest fighter

simp

If Ben is still your boy you're a cazzie

Attached: heem masvidal ends the askren meme.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I don't feel exited anymore.

Attached: PVZ instagram.png (1163x897, 611K)

>how to flush your career before starting it

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

Cringe (literally)

Another successful Jackson Wink workout.

How come Asspain Lard is again fighting so soon after getting heemed?

Ladd's bantamweight licencee after gaining 18 percent of her weight between weigh-ins and fight day against Germaine de Randamie at UFC on ESPN+ 13 California State Athletic Commission Until “Extensive medical documentation" is presented to CSAC to clear suspension.

She is?

Be me:

>6'2
>205lbs but can cut to a ripped 185lbs
>DC's eye pokes
>Jon's knee kicks
>Khabib's takedowns
>TJ's mental games
>Dominic's footwork
>Covington's pressure
>Costa's physique
>Conor's charisma
>Cucuy's relentlessness
>Gaethje's chin
>Brock's starpower
>Masvidal's savvy
>Barbosa's roundhouse kicks
>Aldo's twitching
>Cejudo's cringe factor
>Ngannou's hog

Literally the most unheemable force to ever post on this board. None of you can touch me, and I will heem you all.

if the average american woman weighs about 170 pounds aspen is literally just your average american woman

Attached: fighter kind of.jpg (1080x1350, 301K)

I bet you are 3-5

vocaroo.com/i/s0XFTMk1KkKf

aspen wins the rematch

>let's see what it says about bj penn

Attached: wikipedia.png (723x678, 60K)

Joanna Contender

the only thing lamer than being a mod is making a 3 minute parody song about mods

based

What's this technique called? Yoelito used it in Nattybowl.

Attached: natty bowl 2.jpg (1920x1080, 380K)

>That's not how it works

Attached: still my boy.jpg (1439x1048, 331K)

Dustin has a very good chance. I think he’s a significantly worse matchup for Khabib than Conor. Cardio, volume, grappling, size, movement, and honestly power

PeaHead is a can

if ben had a better chin, masvican would be fucked

should the ufc give bj penn a fight or a doctor or just break ties with him

He has a very good chance of being wrestlefucked for 25 minutes

who is currently the most dominant champion in the UFC
>lightweight with 1 title defence
>light heavyweight with 10+ title defences
the answer might surprise you!

Pure unfiltered autism.

Attached: Autism.webm (538x300, 730K)

Honestly it's going to be more competitive than a matchup with Tony would be

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-214837.jpg (1381x953, 405K)

joanna beat tecia in her last strawweight fight
tecia lost 4 fights in a row
tecia's last win is michelle waterson
beast of a headliner

Who would win in an MMA match (pride rules)?

Attached: b83e315e8d3bedd47c99e83bf50c5685.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

OH MY GOD MICHAEL JOHNSON JUST FLASH KOED KHABIB NURMAGURMAGEDOV, SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN FIGHT, THROW IN THE TOW-
he seems to have recovered

jesus imagine her in blacked raw or something

Attached: GOATs.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

in a manner of speaking michael johnson has wins over khabib, dustin and tony

>b-but Khabib wrestles BEARS!!

Attached: Khabib Harem Of Virgins.webm (1920x1080, 1.84M)

If there's one thing a certain /heem/ poster is good at it's figuring out who that individual handing the heavyweight champion his beverage is.

why do you think that?

Damn, Joanna is so fucking sexy.

Not having Yoels genetic, Mark Hunt's chin. Usman's cardio, Doo Ho Choi's heart or Jones' reach, see you in Smellator

such a diverse crowd

not your best character

Can someone give link to pj benn figth? My granpa chew through cable and internet is weak.

Attached: 1566746423229.jpg (600x681, 79K)

Because Tony has no takedown defense, chinny, and doesn't hit as hard as Dustin. I think Dustin is bigger too

your grandpa chewed through the internet cable?

twitter.com/TMZ_Sports/status/1166721200560558081
>Blowjob Pennis

>always at bars
>always a bar that knows him and doesn't do shit to stop it
safe to say he's a angry drunk

tony has a great sprawl and is one of the best off his back, he walks around at like 200 pounds and hits just as hard as Dustin if not more

Dustin almost knocked out Holloway (GOAT chin). And I doubt Tony cuts more than Dustin, he used to cut down from 182 when he was at FW. Also Lee took Tony down at will

I'm 8-0 you puny Russian bitch

I have Paulo's physique and Covington's pressure, which are better than the one's you mentioned, ergo I own Smellator

sherdog.com/news/articles/By-the-Numbers-Tony-Ferguson-143487
on here its says he has 77% takedown defence rate and heres the pic of him weighing 200 pounds

Attached: 200 tony.png (489x674, 267K)

he might as well be king of the island, I doubt the dude started it

Took him down once and did zero damage from mount in the few seconds he had it, then Tony got back to his feet.

Getting real sick and tired of MMA fans pretending fights went differently than they actually did. Bunch of stupid idiots lying to make shit fit your argument.

Will BJ get kicked out of the UFC for this?

He's got jeans on and is probably holding a weight

i'd like to know why that nickname is still on his wikipedia page despite not having been edited since the 9th. yet 5 seconds after you post carla esparza's real name it gets removed.

Colby weighs 180 pounds before he does his weight cut.

Greg Hardy
Jon Jones
Cain Velasquez
Rumble Johnson

Wildcard:
Alexander Gustaffson

no that much weight at most it would like 5 pounds

Lee had mount for around 30 seconds before the round ended and Tony looked like he was trapped. The bell saved him

What a cutbabby, of course he's reddit's favorite

No he wasn't just shut the fuck up you don't know what you're talking about

Why doesnt Tony fight as his natural weight class? What a cutbabby fraud

that 180 colby meme comes from the video where his coach asks him where his weight is. if colby literally weighed about 180 there would be no reason to ask him about his weight, he's a lifelong wrestler cutting 10 pounds wouldn't even be a discussion

It's true go watch it again

*Loses to Rafael Lovato Jr*

Where's you BBJ punk?

FINE I WILL

Khabib may be undefeated but you'll actually find that Tony having tasted defeat gives him the advantage. Tony has dealt with losing, he has faced and overcome adversity, he had to work to improve and the losses keep him down to earth. In many ways Tonys losses are actually victories and Khabib is the real loser for not ever losing.

Attached: 1566247494607.png (720x589, 58K)

beautiful

Attached: references.png (501x305, 66K)

carla's revision history page:
>added a relationship. she also wanted the order of which nationality was in which order.

Tony is such a loser he loses every round even the rounds he wins, and when he wins a fight he always loses the story. As opposed to Khabib, who is undefeated.

Attached: 1566313961098.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Volkov looks good if he can redeem himself. Rumble once he's back, maybe Derrick Lewis and Curtis Blaydes. That's about it. Hopefully, UFC can do a co-promotion with Bellator. Bader looks breddy gud at HW. Of course, Bellator has even more cans at HW.
>Greg Hardy
too soon. he needs to fight at least two fights vs contenders in the top 10
>Jon Jones
He'll never move up. The only chance was versus DC for a one-off fight like GSP
>Cain Velasquez
He's retired and now doing mexican wrestling

>Wildcard:
>Alexander Gustaffson
His knees are Gadooshed. He'll be murdered within a minute

>Tony is such a loser he loses every round even the rounds he wins, and when he wins a fight he always loses the story. As opposed to Khabib, who is undefeated.
you're just saying about of memes it makes no sense.

Yes

>ignoring metro pcs' involvement

You mention Heavyweight but how about Light Heavyweight? The actual state.

Anthony Smith? Thiago Santos?

Real talks about Corey Anderson and Jan Blachowicz?

My god was a talentless division without DC and Gus. Literal actual cans vs one of the all-time GOATs.

May as well watch a great white shark battle trout at seaworld.

Dang Volkov vs Stipe does sound like a banger

I DID WATCH IT YOU WERE WRONG

UFC 242 will be on at like 2pm est so many people are going to miss it kek

Just so Arianny get get some Sheikh to shit on her face.

Attached: FN Japan.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Tony must fight the winner of Dustin and kahbib

Attached: 117_Georges_St-Pierre_vs_Nick_Diaz_gallery_post.1363505818.jpg (900x600, 64K)

I work graveyard so it'll be on about 11? Ill catch it

HW and LHW haven't been as fun since USADA came into the picture.

everyone sleeping on my boy Jan

I'm talking about the end of the 1st round. Tony never got up.

mma-core.com/videos/Kevin_Lee_vs_Tony_Ferguson_Full_Fight_UFC_216_Replay_Part_2/10194733

The Khabib fight will probably be on around 4:30 or 5 est maybe a little earlier. It's definitely a comfy time to watch, but most people are used to cards starting at 9 or 10 est so they'll probably assume 242 is the same and miss it lol.

Main card or early prelims?

He literally gets up with 5 seconds left

This shit doesn't work and you said he was in mount for 30 seconds and Tony looked like he was trapped. Completely inaccurate.

he got utterly heemed by Marreta

Santos had both knees and it was more competitive than you're putting on

Kevin Lee lost against Tony, but Tony didn't win against Kevin Lee

What the fuck does that mean

Rumble will be right in the conversation in no time

Tony didn't get up but he did re-establish his guard
He had mount for like 27 s

I'll make a webm for you guys

easy win for zhang. andrade has like 8 losses kek

Tibau lost against Khabib but Khabib didn't win against Tibau

this, Lee won the story of that fight at the end of da day

Attached: blacked orgy.jpg (1200x661, 142K)

Tony was full mounted by Kevin Lee and about to be finished before Kevin gassed.

Khabib will do the same and more.

Kevin Lee had some grotesque growth on his chest so he wins via crybaby tears

DO IT YOU WON'T I GUARANTEE IT IT NEVER HAPPENED

Based on what I saw that's the main card start time, unless I'm reading this wrong.

Attached: 20190828_123735.jpg (1080x1075, 531K)

Kevin wasn't landing any hard shots in mount and Tony escaped before the round ended anyway

HEEM

HOT
EROTIC
EXOTIC
MEN

Attached: HEEM PHOTOHOOT FEAT PAULO COSTA.jpg (426x603, 134K)

*spams low kicks for 15 minutes*

Prelims this Saturday start at 3AM ET. I guess Dana wants Americans to go on coke benders if they want to enjoy fights now.

Have you bought the newest HEEM magazine?

HOT
EROTIC
EXOTIC
MEN

Attached: paulo costa shoots for heem magazine.png (460x700, 339K)

you can't sleep on a can. he's being rated accurately. he'll get put down like every other fighter by Jones and everyone will forget about him a week later.

>not just drink coffee to stay awake

Attached: costa.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

whens cruz fighting again

Jon Carmacks on JRE (later today)

Attached: 13591418-32fa-4406-89d1-ed6e34e805e2_screenshot[1].jpg (1160x480, 24K)

you are incorrect

Rumble is 12-0 in the last 7 years against opponents not named Daniel Cormier. He currently walks around at 285lbs at 15% bodyfat. 2020 will see the rise of the new HW GOAT. Rumble at natural Rumbleweight.

Attached: manletweights.jpg (1091x903, 228K)

You realize she has been fighting at 135 most her career when she’s 115lbs you cazzie. Her only loss at strawweight is Joanna.

>Open the door
>See this
What do you do /HEEM/?

Attached: 7456487645754.jpg (1125x1105, 220K)

Hot take: winning the story of the fight is all that matters and records should reflect it

>HOT
>EROTIC
>EXOTIC
>MEN

is that from the last photoshoot for HEEM?

Cormier v. Stipe 2 should've given a win to both fighters and a loss to neither.

Reminder that Khablob is about to taste his forst loss against none other than Dustbin Poorier himself
Screencap this

>Johnny Walker will beat Jon Jo-

Attached: meme fighter.jpg (2220x1080, 719K)

Thoughts on Kron Gracie's body of work?

Attached: 48850783543.jpg (552x725, 64K)

i believe that'll be the case too

Attached: billie eyelash.jpg (720x946, 71K)

>Greg Hardy
Bum waiting to get KO'd. Prime Schaub would unironically beat him
>Jon Jones
Probably won't go up for a while. Nor do I want him to.
>Cain Velasquez
Probably done with UFC.
>Rumble Johnson
Would only come back for a JBJ fight
>Alexander Gustaffson
Probably won't come back

Yeah I think Volkov could give Stipe a good match. I think he's too gangly to be a problem for any 250+lb'er who can move faster than a slug

>Alexander "takedown down at will by 40 year old Werdum" Volkov
>good challenger for Miocic

zhang is fucking jacked shes finna sleep andrade

this dude has the most annoying diet of all time

He's got good boxing with long reach. Boxing is Stipe's strong point.

how do I get a face like this

what blacked episode is this

youtu.be/Hqq8PAvHrJM

>19 hours
>2.5 million views

Holy fucking shit is Khabib actually this legit? Not talking about PPV buys since I know it doesn't directly translate and he most strongly appeals to markets without a PPV model but is he a legit superstar? The UFC could massively benefit from his branding.

Al is the drawl, he did better numbers with Poovin Pee

We'll never know because now we don't get PPV numbers at all since the ESPN+ change

roid

ur a fucking faggot luke. this is why u have no friends or sex life

Beating Conor made him a national hero in Russia. In America to cazzies Khabib is just known as the guy who beat Conor and jumped out of the cage, doesn’t really have a huge following here.

stop trying to force your 50 personalities nobody knows who you or Luke are

Thoughts on Luke Rockhold fans?

Attached: 67544574786.jpg (900x581, 293K)

no male eros like HEEM male eros.

Attached: 1557579172515.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

what is he, some special type of vegan?

Here. It wouldn't let me download the video from mmacore so I used a YouTube video instead that's why it has those stupid cuts, but you guys can watch the full round here :

Attached: 828377337_1 (2).webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

damn, judging by the clip Lee this was Lee's fight to lose

luke is the disgusting weeb bong, rajesh

Favorite male fighter (no trolling allowed)?

Attached: 657658555.jpg (1024x678, 101K)

WHAT'S WITH THOSE CUTS YOU'RE MISSING FOOTAGE THIS IS DOCTORED

hes right regardless of your virginal hatred for him igor. khabib is beloved in russia

Based

Attached: 943212660.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 98K)

It's all the Muslims. How many good Muslim athletes are there? They're itching the find their guy. The only other good Muslim athlete is Mo Salah and he has a big following too.

He’s considered a god in Dagestan and the Muslim world, aka people who don’t matter

He was about to escape at the end, but it didn't matter because Lee was hardly landing anything even though he had mount.

this

i just want dustin to win to make all the mudslims seethe

Attached: 1566273129162.png (1440x1440, 2.95M)

Watch the whole fight. Lee always looks good early then shits the bed later in the fight. He's probably the best 1st round fighter in LW, but he's a heartlet so he loses.

I was being facetious

For sure. That's why he loses in every poll he was in and he only 25% of people were rooting dor him again Connor. I don't understand why american muzzies are so into him but it's your choice as worshiping a pedophile.
Dagestan is a part of muslim world

I just like Dustin tbqh (and Khabibsexuals annoy me). He has a lot of good fights and is always slept on by cazzies. Him exposing Max as a cutbabby was kino and the Gaethje fight was an absolute war.

Attached: Max Holloway Head Movement.png (586x383, 260K)

He got up then went to his back to avoid Lee punching him on the way up

Max did better than Gaethje

WATCH YOU RISE WATCH YOU FALL
WATCH YOU LOSING CONTROL
WATCH YOU RISE WATCH YOU FALL
NOW I'M ABOUT TO BREEEAK
FACE THE PAIN NO ESCAPE CAN YOU STEP TO THIS
FACE THE PAIN NO ESCAPE CAN YOU STEP TO THIS
FACE THE PAIN FACE THE PAIN
RIPPING ME INTO PIECES

Attached: Anderson Silva singing and playing the guitar.webm (404x720, 1.62M)

yh i like dustin too he comes off as a real nice guy who just loves to punch dudes

My bad it's hard for me to understand sarcasm over text especially when you factor in I probably have autism.

Attached: 3.png (700x366, 238K)

Yeah Khabib is clearly popular with Muslims the other guy is just assuming all of Russia likes him because he met Putin once.

kek

He never got up he was on his back the entire time, but he was able to slip out from underneath Lee yet Lee still got back into a good position at the end

HEEM

ME

INSIDE

all good, doo

you're on here every day hating on khabib. get a job you dork

The whole meeting was a part of state propaganda where they use him to show how "ebil americans rob and deceive russian people in USA". Moreover the whole meeting was organized by Magomedov who got in prison and was/is one of the major khabib's sponsors

Except he didn’t. He was just standing over Tony throwing wild punches. Tony goes to his back again to avoid them

Actual fight link youtu.be/YJZRsB8CsEQ

Eddie Alvarez is such a turbo can

S

He beat RDA

Attached: THE STORY.jpg (1080x1519, 427K)

Brett is a shill

Cuan Adams

daily reminder that Brett CHADmoto got Joanna wet in this interview

youtube.com/watch?v=nW1IWZT_Fe0

Attached: EDDIEEEEEEE.png (223x247, 47K)

Imagine unironically saying something so cazzie when Eddie Alvarez got refballed and that was the only reason he lost to the current interim champion

FRANKEN-FIGHTER

For each skill, pick a fighter whose skill you would steal:

>Standup
>Wrestling
>BJJ
>Fight IQ
>Cardio
>Heart
>Physique
>Chin
>Hog

what a chad

>Jones
>Askren
>Hall
>Woodley
>Covington
>Ferguson
>Romero
>Leben
>Me

Uriah Hall's BJJ sure is a weird pick user, but certainly interesting

Attached: 1564022906948.jpg (750x703, 95K)

>beat a fw
>get title shot at lw
makes sense

obvi Ryan Hall broseph

Attached: C69E1153-2DEF-491C-B828-FA6AA6AF2A49.png (800x800, 48K)

Literally the best fighter right here:
>Masvidal
>Cejudo
>Maia
>Masvidal
>Ferguson
>Ferguson
>Costa
>Hunt
>Usman

>Masvicuck
Sad!

Tony
GSP
Kron
Prime JJ
Tony
Poor Jacare
Paulo
Gaethje
Yoel

>Standup
Yeol
>Wrestling
Yoel
>BJJ
Yoel
>Fight IQ
Yoel
>Cardio
TJ
>Heart
Yoel
>Physique
Yoel
>Chin
Yoel
>Hog
Yoel

>Chin
>Gay Cheesee

Attached: heem gay cheese goes sleepy via eddie.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

That knee would knockout anyone

It's fighters in their prime, right?
>Standup
Anderson Silva
>Wrestling
GSP
>BJJ
Jacare
>Fight IQ
GSP
>Cardio
Colby
>Heart
Frankie
>Physique
Bones
>Chin
Condit
>Hog
Mousasi

Attached: Anderson leg.jpg (800x533, 62K)

>Wrestling - Askren
>Sucks at takedowns

Attached: askren xray.webm (1280x720, 1.76M)

Being able to withstand 110< strikes to the head before getting heemed is a pretty good result.
Askren or young Hunt would be a good choice too.

>Askren

Attached: heem masvidal ends the askren meme 2.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

JBJ
DC
Kron Gracie
JBJ
Prime Diaz bros
Stipe
Yoel
Magumbo ngubu
Muh dikk

>Silva
>Romero
>Maia
>Jones
>Covington
>Ferguson
>Costa
>Perry
>Tito

>Askren
How does Askren have a good chin? Hunt has a legendary chin he was fighting giants and was still able to take so many shots on the chin. Roy Nelson is up there too.

Attached: heem.jpg (600x400, 93K)

Has nothing to do with the chin. He got heavy concussed because of the knee to the head. There is no way to prevent it.
True. Askren wasn't really tested

>Has nothing to do with the chin.
If you get KOd' you are a chinlet

BJ PENN KNOCKED OUT IN STREET FIGHT

He got tested and failed

Attached: ben heemed askren.jpg (618x852, 75K)

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now thats flushed

>No professional fighter could ever flush BJ
>Some rando lard ass heems him dead
Pottery

Cerebrospinalfluidlet would be a better word to describe his particular case

BJ thinking he can do the Holloway defense

Attached: mok.png (750x593, 108K)

>You punch like a bitch
>Get gadoosh a second later
holy

blow job in the penn is the GOAT

Many have tried, few have succeeded

Attached: ripp.png (1434x641, 1.36M)

penn has no idea what to do after fighting. sad really

>punch again punch again!

>gets heem'd

ayy lmao

Chiesa and Lee trying to fight at a press conference over Lee "saying your mom got tickets to the fight" was like a wwe moment written by a 12 year old I can't believe that actually happened kek

Jesus. They're all complete shit.

>you hit like a faggot

kek, how can you be that flushed?

Most of her is plastic.

what a pussy
we gotta stay up late all the time deal w/ it

youtube.com/watch?v=lmAKB5G81Lw

>khabozo hero in russia
Stipe in properweight.
Artem in manletweight.
Rory's wife in favorite MMA fighter.

Attached: i was born for this shit.jpg (617x617, 64K)

Yeah im thinking BJ is finna be based and redpilled

Your country is barley relevant though

Attached: Gillespie.jpg (1080x558, 294K)

BJ is clearly showing signs of impulsiveness and agressiveness which are symptoms of CTE

>this post was brought to you by dr Brogan

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 93K)

bj is just a nut job
chuck isnt doing that type of shit

he'll never do that weight cut again

Shitty callout, Pettis is a can. Should fight the winner of Felder-Barboza

Lmfao, right on the button

Attached: Blowjob Penn flushed.webm (636x898, 725K)

>mmaco
TONY GETS OUTSTRUCK BY KEVIN LEE IN ROUND 1

oh for sure ths is the guy to ko khabib and mcgregor for sure hes the best lw of all time!!!

Felder is a turbo can

It's official, getting heemed turns you into a dicklet.
>Research has linked concussions to all sorts of health problems, including cognitive issues, dementia, and depression. Now, a study published Monday in the journal JAMA Neurology concludes that former NFL players with histories of concussions were more likely to experience erectile dysfunction and low testosterone levels than other football players. The study followed previous research that suggested head trauma is associated with sexual dysfunction in men, possibly due to damage to the pituitary gland.

GADOOOOSH

Standup: Izzy
Wrestling: DC
BJJ: Ortega
Fight IQ: Jones
Cardio: Colby
Heart: Colby
Physique: "Sugar" Sean O' Malley
Chin: Nate
Hog: Yoel

conduit vs ______

Attached: memefighter.jpg (1080x1668, 587K)

Get that dude into the UFC

izzy
gregor
diaz
GSP
colby
tony
romero
romero
ngannou

>28-0 next week

how can you NOT like the best MMA fighter of all time?

Attached: 1154005.jpg (1200x800, 89K)

UnIronically Mike Perry

Conduit is a meme fighter and flushed

hes not even LW goat

is conduit a meme fighter?

>steroid & pain killer ball players have problems with T
color me surprised

hahaha

this fatguts is the Andy Ruiz of MMA from now on

Easy:
Standup
>Schaub
Wrestling
>Schaub
BJJ
>Schaub
IQ
>Schaub
Cardio
>Schaub
Heart
>Schaub
Physique
>Schaub
Chin
>Schaub
Hog
>Schaub

Get to have my millionaire comedian buddies hook me up, pamper, and protect me after my fighting career.

LADS... WHO HERE KNOCKED OUT BJ PENN?
WHICH ONE OF IT WAS YOU

Ireland stop it

9 days until Diarrheabib gets jihaded with a fat shit down his dajjal throat

It was me, yes i am the LW GOAT

I was gonna say, I think there are some other factors for their fucked up hormones

>winning streak
he got KOed by a slap

FLUSHED

Very good callout but Pettis won't take it so kinda pointless

How the fuck is Dana going to allow BJ to get his last fight after he couldn't even survive a 30 second Street fight with a bum? I guess he's under contract but the commission shouldn't allow him to fight right?

Al is the only guy available rn and it's a pretty easy fight for him. Neither Pettis nor Lee will fight at 155 again
The funny thing is Rogan is right but Penn will never get the treatment he needs because things he does considered to be normal in Hawaii.
Good point

Al is booked for Hooker

>Best mma fighter of all time

Attached: 1548561347057.jpg (480x712, 33K)

oh for SURE a guy who Eddie Alvarez was able to put in *this* position has a chance against Khabib my men

Attached: pooey poorer.png (734x600, 812K)

Maybe he should fight Hernandez then. Or just simply wait for Gaethje x Cowboy to fight the loser

If Usman doesn't defend by end of the year, he needs to be stripped. He really seems like he has no intentions of fighting at all. Colby-Masvidal or Colby-Edwards for the vacant championship.

>outwrestled by alvarez
>gassed against holloway
>ko'd by le whiskey man
this guy is FOOKED

Attached: 1564451467011.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Fucking weird how once they got up Dustin destroyed Edward. Like he had to suck the most dick of any lightweight for him to turn it on and be good

Khabib is only a drawl among Kebabs

Eddie gave up and lost on purpose because he knew from that point on he won the story of the fight. Everyone talks about the controversial standup.

absolute state of those punches

No he beat Conor so all the cazuals think he's the greatest fighter of all time. Diaz moved the needle, and Khabib will move it too. Shame that it's a daytime card though, many cazuals will miss the fight because they're retarded

Why are his pecs so low down

He's Pescatarian I believe

Cris Cyborg

Conor
Khabib
Rodolfo Vieira
Conor
Usman
Fedor
Sage Northcutt
Carlos Condit
Gegard Mousasi

Peep the takedown defence though

Feels great to be back

Fuck why are you here

got banned from reddit again?

would be a fun fight

Who here knows someone who will miss the card next week because they're retarded and don't know how to look up times?

there will be thousands that do this, just check the PPV buys they will be so low
UFC never does PPV's at different times so no one will really know because they've done a shit job advertising

shit I thought poirier vs kebab was this week

We just had 6 unique flags in a row

This guy ruined it though

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x495, 31K)

Or just check the amount of spergs who come here flabbergasted after every early card wondering how they missed it.
Also UFC 207 was on a Friday and did over 1 million buys.

Aaaaand filtered

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10K)

207 was Rousey return and they marketed the shit out of that and clearly wrote New Years Eve, everyone got it through their heads.

With Khabib/Poirier they don't seem to mention the time that often and like you say, even when they do people just miss it and get confused

you guys are my friends

Maia vs Askren is going to be an absolute war, foty potential

fer ser

Penn got KOd by a random dude in a parking lot, didn't even react
legitimately book him vs cm punk

Attached: spit.jpg (485x362, 30K)

i am not fuck off

Will Penn get a medical suspension for getting KO'd?

BJ Penn is in a literary sense, undefeated

LUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKAS

LUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKAS

Attached: 1562609425031.jpg (1296x1394, 401K)

Nah I am back in the Netherlands.

LUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKAS

take your meds

Stop giving it attention, dumbass

he'll do it either way, might as well shit on him

LUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKAS

He would have no reason to if people didn’t respond

that's literally some of my favorite shit to watch, can't wait until they put this years up. for all the pussies saying it's wrong, you clearly don't know how thai training works, this is just for a tryout, they're trying to pick hard cunts only because they're giving them a year long free ride to train and live there, no shit they're going to atleast see if they're not a bitch, its not indicative of their training system as a whole whatsoever

I don't think you understand mental illness

Filter the word LUKAS i'm contractually obligated to type it as I lost a game of online scrabble to the mastermind.

LUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKA

>he says, slightly out of breath after typing a complete sentence

shittiest forced shit in years

>PVZ
doesn't surprise me she's hot as fuck

God I wish VPNs weren't possible

I would heem you in scrabble.

lukas what race is post malone? no trolling.
furhor
lol

so the sperg gets revved because he loses in fucking scrabble? lmfao

Attached: trio.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

Yeah user nim it ty is tough man

it wasn't fair we played in german

We'll all know when the sperg dies because he'll be doing this for the rest of his life.

I get it, guy, you spent a lot of time thinking up that tripfag character and no one wanted to talk to him. It'll be ok.

Carlos Condit vs Mickey Gall on Dec. 7

Attached: 4.jpg (1080x675, 241K)

Yikes

Condit finally gets a w

I hope Conduit gets smashed

what kind of car is this?

Huge day for news
>Gall/Condit
>BJ/Fat Guy
>Sage/gay millionaire

A muscle car.

Tesla

what the actual hell is this shit
a veteran vs a kid

Condit has looked like absolute shit lately I do not want to see him with the chance of losing to Gall. Literal shitshow matchmaking what a mess

this is one of those fights where it all depends on who's shitness comes through more. Gall has absolutely no stand-up, but Condit can't defend a takedown to save his life.

confirmed cazzie that has not seen anything from askren's career outside his stint in the UFC

this build guarantees losses against point fighters

>*Eddie gets two takedowns (only one was credited) total in two fights*
>*Couldn't do any damage so had to resort to illegal strike both times*
All this shows is that Porier has good defense on his back

He beat maybe two good fighters outside the ufc and his takedowns are basic everyone knows this. His wrestling style wasn't known for his entries it was known for his top control and reversals. Watch his wrestling in college he preferred his opponent made the move first.

Attached: IMG_6152.jpg (587x666, 68K)

*wins the rematch

Attached: benny.png (415x545, 52K)

Surrounded and
Up against the wall
I'll heem em all
And go with you

*doesnt give you a rematch*

Attached: SuperNecessary.jpg (854x1067, 572K)

This french kickboxer on rogan is boring

Cringe or based?

youtube.com/watch?v=P_x7vMlXgbc

Masvican redditors still seething

has joe drooled yet?

His takedowns are so basic that they led him to choking out Robbie in under 3 minutes

Askren is undefeated

are you fucking kidding me? chance of losing to Gall? lol

Mickey is undefeated

yeah, 3 years ago

For khabib to be GOAT, he absolutely must beat Dustin, Tony, GSP, and James Vick

why don't they have bj penn vs. andy wang in the ufc

He still is metaphorically

And Kevin Lee

BJ Penn is officially Chuck Liddell levels of flushed.

James Vick is fer shure the most important one

Sucks for BJ, there's no trains on oahu

they must be allowing khabib to do literally anything to make 155 it would be disastrous if he couldn't fight

Chuck had obvious signs of CTE in 2012 and he still doing well.

Ben Askren is such a faggot, one more loss until he gets kicked out of the UFC and starts popping up on lists of detailed hypetrains. Till, meanwhile, will be a perennial upper echelon fighter who will win the 185 pound belt in 3 years.

No way, Chuck can manage to put on a clean shirt and show up at UFC events so he can be shown on the big screen and get pops. BJ just drifts from bar to strip club in a permanent CTE daze

Condit is completely done dude. He's going to lose to Gall. Don't be delusional.

Are there any in Vegas?

He was on Oahu?

>Till, meanwhile, will be a perennial upper echelon fighter who will win the 185 pound belt in 3 years.

Attached: 1541920045150.jpg (881x749, 49K)

did they cut sam alvey yet

This is a classic booster fight. If Gall is going to make it, hes got to prove himself against an established yet over the hill name. They tried already against
Diego but failed. This I'm afraid is his last chance

my bad, it was big island

>Hypetrain
You mean over the hill accomplished fighter
His prime was years ago, we got him into the UFC because we had to see if he could be beaten, which it turns out is quite possible

Screencap it bitchboi

I'm getting Weidman vibes here

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-29-01-00-37-029_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (651x371, 55K)

>Theodorou is involved in an upcoming film called Last Hit in which he will portray an MMA fighter who is forced to retire but then takes up e-sports.

kek, his accomplishments mean shit

>we

Suck my dick, Maynard

if he loses to a turbo can like Gall then it should come together with all his credibility as a good fighter, Gall has worse cardio than Gooby and got tko'd by Diego fucking Sanchez

He got angle slammed by a flushed Robbie Lawler on his first takedown entry that's a terrible example

>95050747
>Standup
Dustin
>Wrestling
Khabib
>BJJ
Maia
>Fight IQ
Cruz
>Cardio
Colby
>Heart
Diego
>Physique
Paolo Costa
>Chin
Hunt
>Hog
Conor

We do grow barley yes.

normal things in bosnia

Honestly dont get why Till is disliked here. He loves to fookin faite, he dont caeh about his child, hes a propah Scouse cont. Is it literally because the UFC tried to meme him ?

sounds boring

I am actually rooting for him. Can't really understand how he expects to survive Kevin's punches though

>M-maybe if I call them Reddit they'll pretend Asscream will get a rematch with me
kek Masvidal delivered one of the best HEEMs of all time I could give a fuck what plebbit thinks about him this /HEEM/

Attached: tfw5seconds.png (812x971, 700K)

1. Weight bully
2. Finally moves up in weight and picks the smallest contender
3. Picks his nose on video
4. Says he's a better fighter than both of the guys who finished him

At least Kelvin is basically a WW so Till can fight a WW as MW like he normally does only he doesn't have to cut as much

>Sage/gay millionaire

ok what did I miss

I dont like Sweet Caroline. I hate it, in fact.

The problem is gets heemed stiff by a lw. Even undisciplined ww probably will be too much for him

UFC kumite 165 lb tournament when? How is it that in the 90s peeple could fight 10 times a year and not become CTE but now more than 2 fights is pushing it

Reddit actually hates masvidal

its not about toughness its about getting the medical clearance nowadays

Thais still fight 10 times a year in their mid 30s

it's becoming more mainstream

1. UFC's fault
2. Smart move
3. Are you a woman
4. Every fighter thinks and says that

lmao

seeing bj get ko'd stiff by that guy is one of the most cringe shit ive ever seen. i had to go for a walk i was so disturbed by it.

Kelvin can mix up his game better than Masvidal. He can fake a takedown and land a clean left hook larry or right cross. Toilet already drops his hands so he'll be more reluctant to keep them up if Kelvin mixes in takedowns or threatens to take him down. Sean Shelby must really hate him to start him off with Kelvin instead of another can

>getting heemed in a street fight
is size the best martial art?

MOM CHAMP.
Fighting on the same card as Michelle Waterson in October too.

Attached: Mack.jpg (1080x1211, 128K)

Does posting comments like this make you feel good about yourself?

Pray that the hurricane misses south Florida so I can watch the comfy Chinese card this weekend.

Attached: namaste schaub.jpg (895x895, 73K)

>jiu jitsu prodigy gets HEEMED by fatass in street fight
yeah im thinking im vindicated, FUCK jiu jitsu

Sorry bro but watching hurricanes make landfall is a favorite past time of mine.

LOL. I better be able to finish taking the picks without losing electricity.

Oh no no no no no

You'll never see a boxing champ catching the heem like this outside the ring. MMA is over, UFC is an embarrassment.

>former champion
>hall of famer
>never KOed in his entire career

Only to get flushed by some literal random fat guy. MMA is a joke.

It's hitting Central Florida bro. If I die this weekend, I just want to let you cazzies know I love y'all.

lol well now dana defintiely isn't giving him another run at the strap

Dustin is elite

i'm on the east coast of central florida and in charge of ufc china fight picks!

The fat guy or BJ?

>That comfy 6am EST start time

Attached: 1554074656313.png (177x171, 56K)

even if ufc tampa was this weekend i still wouldn't drive there for the card because
>wmma

>some asian can fights at 2am
>some asian w"mma" can fights at 5am
ummm no hun, shillnot bee'st in my'st interst to watch this semen slurping "sport"

Holy shit BJ Penn got dropped by some fat nobody.

This guy is a better boxer than Clay Guida. MMA is shambles.

That would have koed anyone.

that's andy ruiz

only someone dumb enough to dive into it

Looks like the dad now, still astoundingly white, probably will tan in a few months

>UFC former champ gets knocked out in bar fight, later has to jump the guy from behind to save face
>doesn't even hurt the guy despite jumping him

Honestly, why even train martial arts? Just pick up a cheeseburger in one hand and a dumbell in the other and you'll be better off.

Blowjob Penn is 40 years old and has holes in his brain like swiss cheese.

BJ forgot to stick his tongue out and clap while hugging the fat guy. Rookie mistake

I've been on the cheeseburger/pull-up plan for almost 4 weeks, finna take Stipe's strap

>train your entire life in martial arts
>become world champion
>get ko'd by fat fuck in a street fight

So..... this is the power of MMGAY?

Gustafsson?

Doesn't count becuase he was clearly just playing around

>being from florida
>being afraid of hurricanes
Pick one bwah

Not afraid of hurricanes I just don't want to lose pwoer

BJ Penn

new

>/box/ is making fun of us again

How do we recover from this, /heem/bros? *Can* we even recover?

Are you the guy that invented toilet till

>KO'd stiff
He got back up right after but yeah it was sad

Khabib is the only white person in this video.

Nate does have an underrated chin.

>UFC 242
dont forget robbie lawler fight