Germany invades and annexes both austria and switzerland

How would there national team look, would any austrians or swiss get into germany's national team

Attached: 20190826_192501.jpg (1600x1599, 380K)

only alaba as left back for whoever germany has (hector?)
otherwise everyone else would be german

>annexing switzerland
impossibru

Reminder that the capital of Germany is Vienna

Exactly the same.
Swiss or Austrian players wouldn't even make the reserves

This guy knows.

Other than Alaba nobody from Austria or Switzerland would even make the team.

Would make an interesting hockey team desu senpai

As long as it's not B*rlin, I guess

so why is berlin so hated?
i know all capitals in all countries get shat on, but there's something about berlin that just infuriates germans

it's a legit shithole compared to other cities

You see, in most countries, if your capital was erased, then your country's wealth would go down drastically

If you remove Berlin from Germany, then Germany gets wealthier

Russia is also rightful German clay.

see If it wasn't the capital of our country, people wouldn't even go there for the Wall or Checkpoint Charlie because it's just such a massive shithole

Eastern germany is actually russian clay

and Texas is Mexican clay

It's importance is just way lower than any other capital due to the decentralization so if you'd remove it not much would change in the country contrary to f.e. Paris which is vital to France. Easier to shit on stuff that isn't essential for your life

That's just texas, half your country belongs to the russians the other half is an american vassal

Unlike other capitals, Berlin is literally an economic drain on the country.

Your 2021 Bundesliga champion

Attached: rapid.png (1200x1411, 231K)

>half your country
>12.5 million out of nearly 83 million

What places should I visit in Germoney? I'm planning on going either there of France some time next year for about a month.

It's the greece of germany

It just exists to burn the money of the rest of Germany

>divided and landlocked in the DDR for 40 years after being destroyed in WW2 so it lost all its industries
gee, i wonder why Berlin isn't as economically strong as other capitals

>Annexes austria
im pretty sure theres a Nato and UN close somewhere since the end of world war 2 that say that if germany tried to unite austria to its territory again they get invaded by the rest

>let's make this our capital
gee i wonder why Berlin is hated by literally everyone who doesn't live in berlin and half of those who do.

I'm sure Bonn would be universally loved

haribo alone makes them more liked than Berlin

I go through about 7 pounds of haribo a month

DC doesn't even rate. it's wealthy because it's the administrative center of the military but it generates no natural surplus.
i can't understand how the prussian court is still the german capital. do germans consider the prussian system to be its default frameowrk? frankfurt seems more natural for the export/finance/EU driven system.

It obviously has nothing to do with the city's demographics or cultural composition. I mean, just look at Leipzig, a city drowning in crime and filth.

based

swiss lineup minus freuler and plus müller

Arts, culture and education wise it's surely a decent city but the people that mostly live there are often either seen as extremely cancerous elitists or carefree assholes that don't respect anyone, not even themselves. Berlin is almost like a country of its own.
Anyways, it's the capital of Germany and all our "caring" federal politicians are located there so obviously it's an easy target. Germany is a federation, all states have their own cultural and social norms so rivalry between states is normal but one truth remains, everyone hates Berlin.

Many, or most, administrative structures and general civil servants are located in Berlin. It has little to do with anything Prussian seeing as how the Allies did their best to try and eradicate anything Prussian after the war.

based and habsburgpilled

Switzerland, Austria, Chech and Slovakia, Poland, Belguim, Netherlands and Denmark are all rightful german clay. sick of all those tiny, irrelevant slavholes shitting up European maps

Attached: 1554725755912.jpg (1120x840, 320K)

uhm, sorry sweaty but germany is at least 15% Turkish
>leave your Helgas's to me

Attached: DFMaKYVXgAMHP-i.jpg (981x981, 130K)

Nope greater germany is switzerland austria germany czechrepub and the german speaking parts of france. belgium belongs to the dutch

>mfw this map is actually real
why did all those 3rd world slavshit "countries" rulled by the strongest villager warlord had to ruin this aesthetic?

Attached: 8eu6hug8ole31.jpg (1022x767, 168K)

They didn't it was britain and france who did cause they couldn't stand germany growing more powerful

remind my one of my greatest game in heart of iron with austria
hitler you are too soft i'll take over

The capital of Germany is Konigsberg

>annexing Switzerland
"shoot twice and go home"

Konigsberg jest Ruskie

Ostland ist Polen

truth. Berlin is a Slavic city at heart