/FFG/ - Fantasy Football General

When asking for someone to rate your team remember to post

>Leagues size
>Scoring system
>Any other pertinent information

Attached: 00-9.gif (498x372, 886K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=1467577&inviteId=43689e60-195e-428c-98ce-163e370047c9
fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=56132802&inviteId=0179f4f6-c51c-4d95-aa44-1e20c9cf33d0
fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoincreateteam?leagueId=7973448
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cooper Kupp will end up the highest scoring WR on the Rams

Just finished my draft. 10 team 3rd pick in PPR. I'm pretty happy. Only regret is Robby Anderson. The guy right before me took Dede who I was about to take then I panicked and took the best available WR I could think of quickly. I don't like speedsters generally. Too inconsistent and big play dependent. Besides that i'm happy though.

Attached: my team.png (972x976, 74K)

fuck really? I took Woods instead.

He was Goff's favorite target by far and Goff ended up being far less effective when Cupp got injured. They have chemistry and Cupp will always see big targets.

12 team 1.0 ppr, drafted from the 7. How bad did I do senpaitachi
I feel like waiting until the 3rd to last round isn't the best QB strategy

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-230138_Chrome.jpg (1440x2560, 886K)

Honestly not great for a 10 team. Really risky with Cam and Gurley too.

>Starting multiple players from the same offense

This is fantasy 101 dude. You fucked up

I have Cousins for Cams risk with Adam Thielin as my WR1.

What's risky about Gurley? He's healthy

>he's healthy
Famous last words

You mean cam and CMC literally the panthers entire offense? And it's only them 2. I mixed up teams pretty well. Unless I start cousins and Thielin which will happen eventually but that'll work out really well too.

Cupp disappears. Woods is way more consistent & versatile which is why they spam him with targets.

>Woods+Gurley
>Cam+CMC/Cousins+Thielen

It's a shitty synergy boom or bust team. When one of those offenses has a bad week you will lose

I'm stashing a TE in PPR because my commish likes having a big bench so the suspensions or injuries are irrelevant. I don't need them until my starting TEs bye week. And no there's no good WR or RB on waivers I want. I'll stash a TE.

>Jordan Reed
>Jason Witten
>Mark Andrews
>Delanie Walker
>Greg Olsen
>C.J. Uzomah
>Kyle Rudolph
>Darren Waller
>Chris Herndon

tf

Stash Reed, hes shockingly healthy for now and basically free in most drafts.

He's healthy. Except he just had his 5th concussion. I'll plan to stash him though.

who?

I Philip Lindsay any good in PPR? He looked good last season. I may want him.

How the fuck did I manage to get Todd Gurley with the 18th pick in the 2nd round?

Gurley has some fucked issues in his knee with arthritis and may end up missing a lot of time if he hurts it more. On top of that the team has already came out and said they were limiting his touches considerably and will run a committee .

well. Don't hurt your knee please and don't make it a committee. Hasn't his backup look shit this preseason? I'm not worried. I'm reading his knee is fine.

Anyone?

Ronald Jones and James WAshington are worthless get rid of them. I like everyone else though. Get rid of Ekeler when Gordon returns.

Feel like its a fringe playoff team. Biggest concern is that both of your rbs are on shittfy teams, game script wont be in your favor

In PPR how valuable is Matt Breida? He was pretty good last season. I feel like Coleman is better in PPR. Is Breida still good or no?

what are your 1st round ppr rankings after the top 3? 12 teams
>Zeke
>Hopkins
>Davante Adams
>David Johnson
>Chubb
>Bell
>Julio
>Conner
>OBJ

10 faggot leagues need not apply
>waahhh! Im such an inept piece of shit that I don’t know who to start between Saquon or CMC!! Woe is me!
this should be a bannable offense; asking for advice in a 10. Anyone with a pulse could draft an extremely decent roster. No one cares about your “dilemma”, and id rather you just fuck right on off than shitpost. Because that’s what it is - a shitpost

Attached: 51DCBC8D-EAA4-4A21-90C1-727A807759C2.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

Adams, Hopkins, Julio

You’re such a fantasy football god user. Show me your ways

16 ppr here and I agree. These young'ins just don't know. Imagine not having to decide between rod streater and kassim osgood

This is the most cringe thing I have ever read on this board unironically kys

Have Newton...nervous about him a lil bit... Who should I drop to pick up Winston? AJ green...Dante Pettis..gallup

So how bad am I going to get fucked this year?
>14 teams
>PPR standard
>had the 13th pick in our draft

Attached: my team.jpg (985x791, 192K)

Commissioner here for the 16 team Mega Spee keeper league. 0.5 PPR, free entry but you can pay into an optional prize pool if you want.

Draft is Tuesday the 3rd at 8:00 PM. Email me at [email protected] (it's my throw-away from high school, go fuck yourself) if you want to play.

R8 me but don't h8 me
>10 man standard
>streaming d/st, k, and possibly TE

I actually feel really good about my roster, the only thing I'm not really comfortable with is TE since I only have walker, but I figure someone else decent will emerge or I can always stream if he isn't doing well

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-202641_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg (1080x2220, 713K)

Would have been better if you hadn't reached for kelce and baker, then you could have actually gotten some decent rbs

10 team ppr keeper league, need 2 owners

fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=1467577&inviteId=43689e60-195e-428c-98ce-163e370047c9

Also, the mega Yea Forums 16 team .5 ppr keeper league is looking for several replacements.

I'm sure you'll see a link soon

Wrong. Brandin Cooks is by far the most talented of their WRs and will step up as the WR1 this season.

Nope Kupp will remain the true fantasy number 1 option

12 team, .5 pt PPR

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-072146.jpg (1080x1920, 349K)

Not bad, I'm not real high on Godwin but looks like you got him 4th round so that's better value

Is hock your only TE? It's likely he's not doing shit this year so be prepared to stream

>12 man, half PPR, 5pt bonus at 100yds, 10pt bonus at 200yds, 4pt bonus for TDs of 40+ yards.
Who's the more desirable longshot end of bench player. Rate:
Justice Hill (Kamara-lite? Compared to rookie season)
Mecole Hardman (another Tyreke? Compared to rookie season)
Tony Pollard (Zeke injury concerns after holdout?)
Other acceptable options: JJAW, Deebo, AJ Brown... also Goedert, but I already have Mark Andrews in reserve

>10man
into the trash

No link necessary here, just email me at to request to join

I dont have enough irl friends to do 12 man it was a stretch to even get 10 ;_;

I think he'll be fine. If not I can pickup Eifert and use him before his annual season ending injury or Chris Herndon after his suspension is up

12 man standard.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-085210.png (1440x2560, 219K)

>niggas unironically do standard leagues
HOLY FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CUHRINGE HAHAHAHAHA

Joined. Heh pretty sure this is the league I was in last year where it kicked me out and auto drafted bell

As long as you didn't reach for d/k pretty good

I usually play in a 14 team league with my co workers, but last night I ended up drafting in this random 10 team league with a bunch of fandoms. Do I stick with 2 teams going forward, or should I drop everyone in this team and forget this even happened.

Attached: D60643C6-7A48-4823-A151-8B637886AD3C.jpg (647x1560, 361K)

>standard 10man league

Attached: 75A3CC32-D78D-4509-8FD8-6FD3498B6E18.jpg (1240x786, 175K)

Hot take: evan engram will lead the giants recievers in yards/tds

This is the whitest team I've seen in a long time

Welcome back than lol, we had a real active group last yr

Basically they're going to take it week by week with him, if his knee feels fine he's probably going to get around 20 carries but if it's bothering him they'll use more Kelly/Henderson and he might see 5-10.

Joined.

Attached: WPOuihS.gif (300x213, 2.35M)

>anything smaller than a 14-team league

Absolutely pathetic.

12 team 0.5 PPR, 1 keeper (Connor in the 13th round) league

Lot of risk with Zeke/AB as my top two picks but I think I should be competitive on any given week

Attached: ff827.png (1011x773, 64K)

>Not enjoying the challenge on managing leagues of varying sizes

pleb

>14 team babby
Sad! I only play 20+ team

Anything less than 32 teams is fucking pathetic

>10 and 12 team leagues
>challenging

I only play ffpc high stakes leagues so I don't want to hear about your 35 man league full of tacos

if you're nervous about Newton pick up Winston yes.

the order is
1. Woods
2. Kupp
3. Cooks

what's wrong with standard? Tell me who had the better game

>3 catches, 1 TD, 60 yards
>6 catches, 100 yards
>10 catches, 40 yards

It's the 1st guy. 60 yards and a TD.

he'll produce with those 5-10. And they will realize they shouldn't limit his carries so that strategy will end really quickly.

10 or 12 is ideal. 8 is too easy. 14 and up you're starting teams RB3s which wont give you shit. There's still strategy with 10 and 12. You wont only have elite players like in 8 and below but you're not starting a dude who only gets like 2.2 points a game.

they are

You just edit the roster for 14 and 16-team leagues. Not complicated.

1 QB
1 RB
1 WR
1 RB/WR
1 FLEX
1TE

They already realized they can limit him and be fine did you not pay attention the last couple weeks of last season

well don't fucking do that because I have him this season. I need him. Fuck you Rams I hope you lose every single game.

i'd rather have a bigger team. If you only start 1 of each position that makes it easier. You need a lot less depth. There's more depth in 10 or 12 team leagues then if that's the way 14 and 16 work.

You knew what you were getting into drafting him

No I didn't. I thought I was getting arguably the best RB in the league, a workhouse every down RB who is fed early and often.

How'd I do? 12 man .5ppr

Attached: shit.png (388x692, 117K)

your bench is shit after sanders

Is Adrian Peterson worth grabbing off waivers? My commish wanted an extra bench slot so waivers are open right now. PPR. Guice seems pretty good and Peterson is old.

10 man ppr won this league last year

Attached: SmartSelect_20190827-130051_ESPN Fantasy.jpg (720x827, 164K)

Bench

Attached: SmartSelect_20190827-130542_ESPN Fantasy.jpg (707x545, 115K)

This is my first year playing PPR. I have a few questions.

1. Are pass catching backs automatically superior to your usual workhorse back? Like would you rather have a James White over someone like Derrick Henry who gets the majority of carries but very little receptions? Or speaking of James White is he better than the other guy on his team Michel even though Michel is the starter? Since i'm playing PPR wouldn't I rather have the pass catcher? So a teams RB2 might be better than that same teams RB1 just because of pass catching potential?
2. Same goes for WRs and TEs. Do I avoid any and all guys who get a lot of redzone targets and go for short yardage/possession guy who might not get 100 yards in a game but will catch like 10 4 and 5 yard passes a game? Avoid speedsters as well who live and die by the big play long ball dragons? They'll only catch like 3 balls a game but could end up with 70 yards with those 3 catches.

Who had the better game?

>2 catches, 10 yards, 2 TDs
>10 catches, 100 yards, 0 TDs
>3 catches, 40 yards. 1 TD

What's better, 20 rushes for 100 yards and a TD or 5 catches for 50 yards and a TD? You're looking for opportunity, scheme, and talent. Some teams the pass catching back is superior, other's not

Same as above, Kupp (assuming injury i dealt with) will get you 8 catches for 100 yards and maybe a TD. Some other guy will get 5 catches for 120 and 2 TDs. Look at the players, the system, and opportunity.

>Adams
>JuJu
>Jacobs
>Mixon

Your backs are pretty meh but those receivers should keep you relevant all year. Don't think you need to roster 2 QBs in a 10 man league either

I see what you're saying. Im over valuing receptions. Thank you.

The 1st guy

Eh actually 3rd guy maybe. That's close though. Not that 2nd guy though

>niggas actually play PPR
God it must be hard to be braindead

Plan on starting brees in all his home games and wilson every other game

I also prefer standard but my commish wanted to change things up this season

not even good b8 m8

>4 catches for 10 yds is just as important as a 25 passing TD
Hurr Durr

Ppr makes fantasy less luck based you mongoloid

There are a hundred ways to do that before resorting to something as stupid as PPR
Auction draft is the only place to start, if you aren't auction drafting don't talk about luck
If you snake draft and do PPR you're actually fully retarded

it is irl. Gotta move those chains and maintain the drive. Or do you think that Edelman is less valuable than a meme like mike Evans?

Snake draft is best draft

damn bro you sound pretty frustrated. You get bodied in ur latest ppr snake draft?

Do you guise use any sites/apps other than ESPN and yahoo? Looking to branch out this year

10 team PPR. IRL money league with a bunch of tards that took multiple QBs early so I said fuck it and just decided to stream my QBs weekly. Lamar has the Dolphins week 1 and huge upside long term so I'll roll with him for now.

I picked last and managed to come up with Zeke+Devante for my first picks. Because of that I have waiver priority 1 so I can take whatever I need whether its QB or a hot WR.

Think I can win a championship with this team assuming Zeke comes back?

Attached: 2019 10 team ppr.jpg (1344x1129, 181K)

Auction drafting is not normie friendly though.

Patrician setup is half ppr auction draft with $100 waiver budget. Doesn’t overvalue dink and dunk guys but doesn’t overvalue guys with 2 Rec 8 yd 2 TD stat lines either.

Nfl.com

Nigga julio jones didnt score a td for a full year

Not bad but you fell for the Carson meme and Edelman’s best years are behind him. Can’t argue with grabbing Zeke at 10/11 though

I heard Chris Thompson is really good in PPR. Is this still true? Would you rather have him over Adrian Peterson?

>lamar
>upside
OH NO NO NO

Didn't mean to quote sorry

Geice is the rb to have on that offense

How is Chris Carson a meme? He has no competition and is expected a heavy workload this season.

I drafted Tobert Woods over Edelman in ppr. Was this a mistake?

He's not available. I have an empty bench spot.

He put up similar stats to Baker in his first 6 games. He has Michael Vick tier upside this season. If not I have waiver priority 1 so ill just grab my best option after the first week.

Seattle RBs have been meme status since Marshawn left and Seattle in general sucks. Carson didn’t look impressive last year either

He’s not wrong though. Jackson may be ass from a real life QB perspective but was actually decent in fantasy

Ap will probably be splitting carries with geice in the beginning of the season Chris thompson is a monster in ppr but he never stays healthy so either bet that geice gets injured again or bet that thompson stays healthy

Baker is actually a good QB though

Being a good QB is irrelevant in fantasy. Fantasy points is all that matters noob.

Yeah but that doesn’t matter. Jackson runs the ball a lot. Ez points

Which would be the better bet though?

Jackson could legit rush for 800 yards and 10 TDs on top of his passing numbers.

Thompson has more upside but more risk ap might be irrelevant by week 6 I would go with thompson personally

Anyone got any tips on a Group chat or messaging app to communicate with League Members? ESPN doesn't let me post memes on the message board any more and non of my friends use Facebook anymore.

Attached: tumblr_mrsm7dpbe91qzz5nyo1_400.jpg (336x336, 43K)

Discord you pleb

WhatsApp. Snapchat. Instagram.

sorry, I'm not a gamer, can I post meme magic on Discord?

social media won't cut it

you can post anything in discord you old boomer

not a boomer,I'm just a shitty, clueless, scumbag of a person.

So a boomer on the inside I suppose

>Loins cut Zenner
KERRYON BREHS WHERE WE AT

I CAN SMELL IT BROS

ZEKE IS GONNA TAKE THE MONEY

REJOICE

Have a draft today. 4th pick. Gunna take him.

You may get lucky. Someone in my league drafted him 3rd and you could end up with Kamara, Barkley, or CMC

Id take Zeke over anyone but Barkley if he signs

Oh yeah? He was 4th on my rankings behind those 3 and thought that was the consensus.

A guy in my draft ended up with Zeke, Gurley and then took Melvin Gordon in the 6th

We’re so fucked.

Good luck. I thought I did well when I ended up with CMC and Gurley then swiped up Michel in flex with the Patriots planning to run the ball more

Honestly I’m just not sold on CMC and Kamara. Both are undersized and I don’t really like their situation. Not saying they aren’t good but I’m not a fan of Scam culturing TDs and CMC wasn’t a monster until scam couldn’t throw it more than 5 yards. Not a fan of Kamara in that he has always had a committee approach with Ingram (a nasty one though).

I mean they are still studs obviously but I generally gravitate towards the big backs that can run it up the gut, push the pile and also catch passes so that’s why I valued Zeke over those two this year since he’s just as much of a focal point of his respective offense

Did I fug up my draft lads? I feel very bad about this team

14 teams
Standard
Auction

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-182435.png (1080x1310, 239K)

Bench crew

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-182818.png (1080x938, 184K)

Team might be pretty based actually. Hate your bench outside of Hardman though

That bench is AIDs

Really? :^)

I think I'm just worried about Josh Gordon. My guy needs to not get suspended otherwise I wasted $10. His backups are not great also

Reminder 90% of high stakes leagues are 10 team ppr snake drafts, if your entry fee is less than $1k don't even bother bitching about league size/scoring/draft type

That's because that's the best format

Who would you rather have in ppr adrian Peterson or Chris Thompson? And no I can't have Guice don't suggest him.

My commish added an extra bench slot so everyone is rushing to waivers. Im thinking about grabbing one of them 2 even though I'll probably never use them. My 3rd 4th and 5th waivers are for backup TEs which I think its better to have an extra RB rather than a backup TE.

>projections
I get they don’t mean jack shit but I just don’t get why espn has the lead back in the best offense in the nfl rated so low.

Uncertainty over workload

At 1st I was like, "that's not terrible" than I saw your bench and oh dear god... you won't win a game

Neither, there has to be better options

10 team is objectively shit. Just a matter of whos studs do better at that point

>tfw 2 people dropped out last minute and we had to do a 10 man keeper
If your gonna drop out of a 10~ year league because you and your cousin got BTFO in the playoffs give me a fucking heads up

Attached: C7D3C55A-BEF3-4E0F-80DF-9E65DE5B59FF.png (474x531, 350K)

Fantasy football should not be won in the draft. It should be won through strategy and roster management throughout the season. 10 team is the ideal format for high skill and competitive play. 14 is pure trash and takes no skill, it's just about who gets more lucky with injuries and sleepers.

Guarantee you only play pointless Yea Forums leagues for free and have never been in a competitive IRL money league. Fucking moron.

Take your pick

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-193014_NFL Fantasy.jpg (1080x2220, 481K)

10 or 12 is best. 14 and up you're starting a teams rb3 for 2.2 points a game. 8 you're only starting elite players. 10 and 12 you're staring wr2s but not wr4s but also not only wr1s.

Me and some friends are starting a 16 team league.

But we don't have 16 other friends.

If anyone whats to try their hands at deep drafting please feel free to join. Might make it a weekly Yea Forums thread to talk shit and have fun.

fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=56132802&inviteId=0179f4f6-c51c-4d95-aa44-1e20c9cf33d0

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 11K)

What's the average entry fee for your leagues? Both my 1k buy in leagues and my 1.5k buy in league are 10 team

See what I mean? There's shit in waivers

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-193605_NFL Fantasy.jpg (1080x2220, 495K)

10 is best everyone knows this

I don't pay for fantasy because I'm not a degenerate. I only play random leagues on ESPN and some on Yea Forums for fun.

Your opinion is worthless then since you have no skin in the game

I just joined. Get in here fuckers!

How many IRL friends of yours are in it?

Quick /FFG/, post one highly ranked player you really hate and one lowly ranked player you really love

Hate: LeVeon Bell. Too much time away, will be rusty, horrendous team

Love: Lamar Jackson. Man is gonna throw for 3000 yards, 14 TDs, 12 INTs but rush for 1000 yards, 10 TDs. and only 2 fumbles. That'll be good for 308 points.

Hate Lamar Jackson. Not because you chose him and im trolling you I genuinely hate him and think he's shit. You're wrong. He sucks.

Love Keke Coutee. Fuller isn't shit. Coutee will outscore him guaranteed.

About to draft picking 9th and 12th in a 10 team PPR league

Any sleepers or reaches I should be going for here?

Attached: GWqlabsDuck.png (112x112, 18K)

Hate: Joe Mixon. Using a Third Round pick on a player that will be on a losing team with a low scoring offense just sounds like a bad investment

Love: Sony Michel. I know he wasn't utilized a lot last year but I believe he will be the guy to replace Gronk as a dynamic threat on the Pats offense. I could see him having a crazy year and you can get him for crazy value.

Oh also hate the Bill's qb Jay Allen or Josh Allen whatever his name is. People have been hyping up Allen and Jackson. Don't. They both suck

Can you not read? In what world is Lamar Jackson a "highly ranked player"

It doesn't matter that they suck IRL. They score a lot of fantasy points with their rushing game. Are you new to fantasy by any chance?

9th Bell if he's still available

12th Hopkins, Hill, or Julio Jones. 1 of those 3 may be available 12th. If not Devanta Adam's possibly. Definitely 1 of those 4 will be there

I drafted Michel too. Then James White later for instance in case Michel hurts himself. Im a big believer in the Pat's rushing game.

Take the best RB at 9 and the best WR available at 12.

Is Conner too much of a reach? I'm not touching Gurley

Ended up taking David Johnson at 9 and Hill at 12. Not bad I'm thinking

Someone took Mahomes at 6 lmao

>tfw accidentally drafted Justin Jackson in the 5th round

Attached: 1533448537699.jpg (399x464, 46K)

Should have went for Michael Thomas instead of Hill. Tyreek is boom or bust

Is Damien Williams the biggest trap of the season?

No that would be Zeke.

Zeke is 100% guaranteed to be back by week 2 the latest

Conner 9th is a bitttt high. See what WR is available at 9th. If Hopkins or Hill is go for them. Maybe even Julio or Adam's if you really like then. Then try and see if Conner is there 12th. If a lot of people go RB in round 1 he may be at 12. If that's too risky for your taste Conner at 9 is acceptable but I personally don't like it.

Shiiiiiit David Johnson dropped to 9? Yeah that was the best choice then Hill at 12 is perfect. Great first 2 rounds good luck going forward

Yes

Only other WRs avail were Juju and OBJ

I disagree. I like Hill more.

Damien William's is not a trap he'll have an amazing season stop doubting him

Just finished my draft, what do you think boys? 12 Team PPR btw.
Other than the obvious RB situation, I think I did alright.
Tbh I probably won’t win unless one of my bench players put up big numbers.

Attached: 79DDE8FE-0D06-487D-9B72-D356EB15AE31.jpg (828x1177, 532K)

I remember hearing the same about Lev last year
Tyreek is the WR1 with mutant speed on the most explosive offense in football. Michael Thomas is the WR1 to an aged QB on a run-first offense.

Hate ertz at his ADP, he won't have near the number of targets he had last year
Love lockett, he's the clear #1 for Seattle and they're going to have to throw more with the defense in shambles

Im telling you guys. Stash of the draft. Sleeper of this year. Pick up Kareem Hunt. He's back week 8 for playoff runs and playoff games. Thank me later. No one is taking him.

Can't imagine holding a potential 3rd down back for 10 weeks tbqhwy

Kareem Hunt comes back in Week 10, not Week 8, and comes back not as a starter, but as a back up. In the meantime, your bench is clogged with a useless piece of shit that might as well be a second kicker for all the good he's doing you. You could have used that late round pick on Tony Pollard to bet that Zeke never comes back and now you have a weekly starter. You could have used it on Darwin Thompson. You could have used it on any number of lotto tickets or actual sleepers. Anyone who drafts Kareem Hunt is waving a white flag

Hill has monster games like no other but then has stinkers with only a reception or two. That could lose you games down the stretch.

What happened to your first round pick?

Kareem Hunt is not a 3rd down back my guy. He's every down. Chubb is good. Hunt is better.

I had the 11th, and 14th pick. I made the dumb decision to go with Hill and OBJ, instead of going with a sure thing Rb1. Now I’m left with lots of questions at RB

Who are the players you’re drafting aggressively?

Attached: 8CEA1A9D-35E5-4AD0-9D32-C75C642BEEC7.jpg (640x480, 31K)

My mistake. I thought he had an 8 week suspension so I said week 8. Either way ideally you'd have chubb to get you to the playoffs then week 10 when hunt is back he'll win you the playoffs.

Coutee and Michel

Williams performance proved hunt's a product of the system, Baker and the o line will already be keyed up with Chubb. No way he takes over as anything more than a back up (barring a Chubb injury)

I am loving Fournette in the third in my mocks

Beckham
D. Freeman
A. Jones
L. Jackson

Have you seen Chubb play? Dude is an all around monster.

Kerryon, Samuels, Mark Andrews, Miles Sanders

Sorry for your loss(es)

Hunt did better than Williams

I had him 2 years in a row. Never again. He is literally made of glass. You made a mistake.

Chris Carson
Sony Michel
AJ Green

Stop with Lamar Jackson. He's shit.

In this world because people like you overvalue him. He will be shit because he fucking sucks.

>tfw got AJG in the 12th

Attached: F659F324-57BC-4C66-A645-50891CBAB80A.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Retards. Jackson had fantastic first 6 games and now hes going into the season with the entire team catered to his strengths. He will only get better. Tebow sucked dicked too but he was highly relevant in fantasy.

>Went 6-1 as a starter
>He's shit

Why do so many people like Curtis Samuel? When has a Cam Newtwon WR ever been worth taking let alone the number 2 on the team?

The old Panthers wrs were fat and slow, these new ones are small and fast. Probably the best since Steve smith

16 man league.

I am sad.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-201512.png (1080x2160, 462K)

Honestly pretty good for 16 but you probably could have gotten a better RB instead of drafting Ertz

Dude, you're beyond help if you think some bench rb on the skins is a better option than Hines or Williams or Anderson or McKinnon.

If you had to give up a first-round pick to keep one of these two players, which would you keep: Dalvin Cook or George Kittle?

Bear in mind that Cook was my top draft pick last year and he and Jon deFilipo completely fucked me over.

I really like that team for a 16 man

I know. The problem is that everyone in this league is incredibly good at determining who is a good future player so like every good RB was taken before my pick in the 1st. Also, I fucked up and accidentally clicked Justin Jackson in the 6th round

Neither

Cook by a mile

Sorry, I meant 12 man. [spoiler] I know, it sucks

Samuel was the Panthers' big play receiver last year. He wasn't on the field often because he was coming back from a heart condition the first half of the year, but I think there was a period where he had 16 total touches and four of them were touchdowns. Had a couple plays towards the end of the season too that would have probably been deep touchdowns had Cam's arm not been literally falling off.

Basically, think of what Cam was with Ted Ginn. Now, imagine Ted Ginn having hands, being a good route-runner, and not dropping every sex bomb that went his way.

He got lucky

ooof yeah its not great

Is taking Ertz or Kittle in the 3rd smart?

Kelvin Benjamin

NOOOOO

>QB wins
>Mattering for fantasy

All of those players are also bench RBs.

yeah, I know.

Cook but neither is worth giving up a first round pick the fuck is wrong with you?

Probably a keeper league that hes fucked in

Even as a rookie Kelvin could drive you nuts as a fantasy receiver. I distinctly remember him dropping a touchdown against the Saints and it really hurting me.

Devin Funchess was a nice pickup in 2017 too. Was borderline acceptable last year as a FLEX until he completely shit his pants in the Lions game.

At that point if im giving up a 1st rounder for 1 of those 2 I'd cut my losses and start over. Get a new keeper in the 1st round for next season or something idk. They'll both be around in the 2nd round if not 3rd if you don't keep them

No, 3 of them are committee RBs. Anderson is a bench RB that'll get all the goal line work, like Blount used to be.

Thoughts on David Johnson?

Alright just finished. Give it to me raw guys. Who's winning this league?

PPR

Attached: ffl2.png (2887x4083, 1.6M)

Oh yeah Funchess too

What do I do strategy wise with the number 1 priority on the waiver wire? Would it be too early to use it on a surprise WR or QB after week 1 or is better to save it?

Guess I should specify: I have the option of keeping two players from my previous roster. If I keep one I give up my first round pick. If I keep two I give up a first and a second.

First rounder for sure. 5th or 6th top RB.

tfw no irl friends to play fantasy football with

>dude drafts Gronk
Based.
Gonna draft Luck with my last pick.

who guillotine league here?

So who would you take out of those options in ppr? None are that great

I was so ready to pick up Funchess as a sneaky late round pick. I think Reich is going to turn him into the next Ebron and I expected him and Luck to have nice rapport. That said I don't think he'll be a WR1 or WR2. Having watched him for years on the Panthers he's a nice red zone target but he seldom gets YAC and his hands aren't the best.

Use it

Keep neither and take a new 1st and 2nd round pick

1 has the best team if both of those RBs play.

4, 5 , 6 and 8 all will be deep playoff teams

What's guillotine?

After week 1?

17 teams. the lowest scoring team each week is eliminated and all their players go on waivers and the remaining teams bid for the guys on waivers

Only if there's someone worth it. Don't reach though. They need to really be worth it.

Probably Hines

Colts are going to be behind a lot so he'll be in a fair amount.

I don't like that. I've had bad starts that I turn around. That's stupid.

6 will win with that RB depth

Thoughts on Joe Mixon?

Idk how I feel about anyone on the colts but I'll throw in a waiver.

He's good. 3rd round earliest.

Terrible line, terrible qb, missing their best WR. He's amazingly talented but he's in no position to succeed in Cincy

Might get limited touches if his team is constantly behind. Also in trouble of getting stacked in the box since the Bengals have no receivers

>AJ Green
>Tyler Boyd
>Gio Bernard
>Uzomuh
>Eifert

>broken
>a #2
>gio
>>
>*plays half a game*

>Uzomuh

Attached: AF01895F-10A3-4E8F-B964-2C31D7374905.jpg (419x480, 81K)

None of these players help your case

The Bengals are arguably the absolute worst team in the NFL.

All of them are good receivers. Did you see Boyd last season? Go is a threat out of the backfield always. The TEs are pretty good for TEs which have been weak. AJ Green will recover.

Homer opinions

Dudes I'm half into aj green at his current adp, that's a great wr to have when he comes back

t. Andy Dalton

Im not a Bengals fan. I did have Boyd last year though and he was good to me.

I take him if I can get him in round 8 or higher

Marvin Lewis is drunk and thinking about his ex

Smart to take AJ Green in the 5th?

Ex? Boyd is still there what do you mean?

I'd wait

6th the earliest. You need to fill out your starting 5 skill positions first

Meant for

>people falling for the Josh Gordon meme yet again

He's never played an entire NFL season in his career. He'll be suspended or back in rehab within the first month of the season.

But what if he isn't though? Also I got him for basically free since all my drafts were before he got re instated

We have 4 joining maybe a 5th.

He's a drug addict. I dare someone to tell me you can't get addicted to marijuana after all this bullshit. Fuck off. Do not legalize that shit you fucking liberal hippies

12 man pot. 4 pt passing touchdowns.

QB Jared Goff
RB Aaron Jones
RB Marlon Mack
WR Juju Smith Schuster
WR AJ Green
TE Travis Kelce
Flex Austin Eckler

Bench
Deebo Samuel
Marquis Brown
Darwin Thompson
Justice Hill
Jaylen Samuel
Geronimo Allison
Josh Allen
Darren Waller
DK Metcalf

How did I do?

ppr not pot

DEAD FUCKING GENERAL

Where is all the discussion people?

Adrian Peterson or Chris Thompson in ppr?

This is the best team in my money league(10 team ppr)

Is he unstoppable? How fucked are the rest of us?

Attached: 1222222222.jpg (498x1141, 74K)

his bench fucking sucks

Melvin Gordon ain't playing this year. Also his TE situation sucks

Ok I'm here discussing, can you grade my team here

Matt Brieda vs Bucs or James White vs Steelers? PPR. Trying to figure out my starting lineup here. I don't like Brieda as much but at least he's his team starter. White is behind Michel. But its ppr so White is amazing.

Your WR depth situation is looking quite bleak and your RBs are both question marks. If the RBs end up being consistent workhorses and you hold up for AJ Green then I can you see you making the playoffs. Your biggest hopes are for lottery ticket bench picks like Darwin T and Jaylen Samuel to payoff.

Why are people rating Jared Cook so low?

do me

All great picks and no holes other than stacking players on the same offense. If the Rams offense has a bad game you will have trouble winning your matchup.

I had the chance to go Edelman instead of woods. It's PPR so was that a mistake?

For balance purposes I would say yes but at the same time Woods will probably end up with more points. You just have to hope the Rams and Panthers are consistent every week and you'll go far. Might be hard to win it all If the Rams end up with a good record and sit their guys during your playoff week.

Thoughts on Matt Breida? I have him but Coleman scares me. I play in PPR.

You already said it yourself.

12 man PPR, how'd I do lads? Only reason I have Rivers is trade bait later on.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 11.12.54 PM.png (1838x1126, 401K)

gotcha. Dumping him first chance I get. I'll try the Coleman owner. He has Philip Lindsay. Brieda and Robby Anderson for Lindsay too much you think? I doubt he'd take double RB Brieda and Peterson. Those are the only 3 guys i'm willing to trade.

Brieda has the same upside as Lindsay. They are both in two headed backfields. I would hold on to Brieda and just hope for the best.

Would you drop Jaylen Samuels or Darrell Henderson Jr for any of the following in .5 ppr:

LeSean McCoy
Adrian Peterson
Darwin Thompson
Justin Jackson

gotcha. Thanks.

Drop Samuels for Peterson. Try to trade Henderson to the Gurley owner.

Thanks man.

Is the Darwin Thompson hype real? Anyone think he could overtake Damien Williams?

no chance in hell. Unless Williams gets injured Thompson is useless. Avoid him.

Should I drop Damien Harris or Peyton barber in half PPR? Need to free up a slot. I’m stacked on RB backup high ceiling types.

Or I can drop James Washington but my WR depth is not great.

Your RB are ok but I can see many weeks where they are all shit. But if Godwin pops off you are gonna be fine

Woods over Edelman all day

Damien Harris. He's behind both Michel and White.

I have Gurley. Some fucker snatched up Henderson before I could. How badly do I need Henderson? Do I trade a depth bench guy for him? What's he worth?

have you been paying attention this preseason? Henderson has been shit all preseason long in every game. I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams bring in another RB to be the backup for Gurley because Henderson has been so bad. If Gurley is hurt it'll be a committee. Or they'll trade/waiver a RB. Henderson can't handle it.

how the fuck did he get kamara juju tyreek

Bad QB

did you just call Drew Brees a bad QB?

Tyreek is dropping to round 3 in most competent leagues. He isn't worth the risk.

yes he is. He's a top 3 WR. Him, Hopkins, and Julio. That's your top 3 right there.

Adrian Peterson for Henderson a good trade right? Especially because I have Gurley. Peterson wont do shit with Guice around but if Guice gets hurt again I fucked up big time I feel like. Taking a risk. I think Gurley is healthy but you never know.

JuJu and Devante Adams are both better choices

Holy fuck these fantasy threads are fucking cringe. 90% just retards asking for other people to rate their team. Pure cancer. What, do you need validation so you can feel confident? Pathetic. Get good, faggots. I am purposely going to give out subtle bad advice every single week because you idiots will eat it up. Why don't you actually try having informative discussions instead of circlejerking your team. No one cares about your team. Also, asking for advice in anything less than a 12 man league is stupid. 10 man leagues and smaller are all stacked. Get good, retards.

Attached: 2019-08-28 04.47.11.png (1058x1680, 311K)

this but unironically

You again, fuck off. Take the advice given or die on that field

10 team ppr
Picked in 5 spot
C Wentz
S Barkley
A Jones
B Cooks
M Evans
T Kelce
E Sanders
R Gould
Browns D
Bench players
K Drake
K Murray
A Ekler
AJ Green
J Landry
Gregg “peg leg” Olsen

Your league is retarded

I have a 10 team ppr draft on Friday and I got the 10th spot in the draft.
Whenever i go best available in mocks I end up with going WR/WR and my RBs end up a wreck.

Is going WR/RB just for the sake of a serviceable RB1 okay? I think at that 10th spot I could grab Chubb/Gurley/Conner rather than a 2nd WR

Attached: 1566931594638.jpg (900x452, 210K)

Go connor then obj desu

after once again arguing for auction draft the karmic gods have rewarded me with first overall. Is there anyone to consider besides saquon this year? Last year I had gurley 2nd overall and he carried hard but his shrapnel knees are a concern.

This is how you win $1000 dollars

Attached: A39BD823-226B-43C2-816D-E24257A037FB.jpg (1242x1446, 261K)

I couldn’t believe Barkley fell to me....

>$1000 dollars
>one thousand dollars dollars
Yeah something tells me you're not gonna make it.

I don't know where this meme started that Henderson is the backup when it's Malcolm Brown you should be picking up

Your WRs are pretty solid for going RB RB RB

Team A gets: Sammy Watkins
Team B gets: MVS + Jordan Howard (and has Miles Sanders already)

Who wins?

Just joined, never done a deep league. Should be fun.

1st pick, 12 man .5PPR
How'd I do?

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-095850.png (1440x2560, 399K)

How’d I do bros? Praying Zeke to come back soon.

Attached: BDE954AD-0725-4577-B11F-03C61CF9F64D.jpg (1242x1246, 370K)

10 team 0.5ppr 4th pick

Here’s my whole team

Attached: 0BD1F473-5278-4717-BEAA-EFE91812554B.jpg (1936x1936, 338K)

Based.

I've got cmc/Kamara over saquon personally

If I drafted a team with the biggest dicks in the league, who would be in it besides BDN?

14 team
0.5 ppr
4th pick

zeke pls play soon

Attached: JoeBuckYourself.png (1019x811, 63K)

Your WRs not really good, and in 14 team league i'd rather play safe, than pick Zeke.

no they're not

10 and 12 team leagues are the best. 10 preferably actually. That's the ideal size. You're not only starting WR1s and RB1s but also not starting a teams 3rd string RB for 2.2 points a game.

Get Kamara instead

is this true?

in a pot league draft Josh Gordon 1st overall

Adrian Peterson is completely worthless right? I grabbed him with my last pick of the draft because fuck it. But now i'm thinking about dropping him for Malcolm Brown because I own Gurley and some mother fucker took Henderson from me. In the event Brown actually becomes the starter if Gurley goes down this is the best course of action yes? Peterson had a really good season last year but Guice scares me. He's really good and could make Peterson irrelevant really quick if not already.

How does this look?
Draft was last weekend and I couldn't attend so I basically had my friend autodraft picking the top fantasypros player.

10, .5 ppr, 5th pick

I just picked up Goff off FA cause I want to see who shakes out as the top QB

Attached: fantasy2019.png (1355x589, 91K)

0.5PPR 12 team

A (give): Robert Woods, Darwin Thompson
B: (get):Devontae Freeman

My other RB right now are Carson, James White, Latavius Murray, Royce Freeman, Justin Jackson.
My other WR are Hopkins, Tyreek, James Washington

fuck man your WRs and RBs are both so shit. You only have 2 good RBs so you need Freeman but you also only have 2 good WRs left if you take that trade. Fuck it. Do it. Then try and get a better WR from another trade.

Good deal

Hopkins hill Washington isn't terrible in 12 team m8

Hopkins and Hill are the only 2 good WRs. Do the trade if you're that confident in Washington. Unless you're not the guy asking about the trade.

In PPR Matt Breida or Duke Johnson? Breida has Coleman to compete with. Duke is a pass catcher idk if he can be a starting RB and not just change of pace/pass catcher.

I've been commish of a 14 for years and I've very rarely had to play anything less than a rb2 you are full of shit.

>75% of the fantasy football population is fully retarded because they do it different than me

You sound like one of those Christians who says everyone is going to hell if they don't believe in God the way that they do

anyone?

My gut says Breida gets hurt however Duke in Houston is a complete unknown wildcard to me. I don't have a solid answer beyond that. Honestly its up to the football gods.

Drop a QB and pick up DeVante Parker if he's available. Everything else is fine.

Just a good team, like any other in 10 team league

Do you only have 1 starting RB position like that other guy said? If you do that's why. You have less positions to fill so you can get by with only 1 good RB. Normally you have 2 RBs and a flex. That's 2 or 3 starting RBs you need right there. For 14 teams? Let's say you start a WR in flex to help you out. That's still 28 RBs at a minimum. 14 teams each starting 2 RBs. There's only 32 NFL teams and not all of them have a true RB1 workhorse starter. A lot are in committees. So that's even less good options to start since only a handful of RBs are getting the bulk of the carries. If you don't have 1 of those handful of guys you're starting 2 guys in committees and good fucking luck with that. The dude with the workhorse back and only 1 guy in a committee is outscoring you every week. That 1 workhorse is putting up 15 a game, guy in committee let's say 6. 21 points. You have 2 committee guys so you're putting up 12 points.

Duke was good in college

Shit just saw you have 3 QBS! Drop another one and pick up like Deebo Samuel or idk some pass catching back on waivers. Why did you draft 3 QBs for 10 man? Stream match ups on that my dude. Every week 5 QBs get to go against the bottom 5 pass defenses. On your bye just pick one of them up.

Yeah I know but honestly every situation is unique. Probably go with duke. I'm kinda low on Breida for fantasy but I'm a niners fan. I've seen him take a lot of abuse the past couple of seasons and he's tough as nails but he still missed time last year. He'll get a drastic load reduction this year so long as Coleman stays healthy and Coleman, as far as I know, always has been.

I'm gonna risk it. I just offered Matt Breida and Adrian Peterson for Duke Johnson. Peterson is worthless but the guy has Guice so i'm trying to convince him he should take Peterson "for insurance". Hopefully he bites.

wait no maybe I should ask for Guice. Guice for Breida. That seems good.

Yeah that sounds nice. Plus you got the handcuff already.

think he'll accept?

If he's a crackhead maybe..

My RBs are weak in a 10 1/2 ppr man. Who can I sell in a package deal for a true RB1?
Duke Johnson
Mark Ingram
Philip Lindsay
Tevin Coleman

Who isn't worth keeping?

Trade Mark Ingram for Latavius Murray plus another one of their bench players.

Wow you just typed all that based on the assumption I was playing like the other anons rules, what a waste of time. No I play with regular rules 2rbs 2wrs 1 flex

>trading before the season starts
>trading period

Attached: TradesLoseYourLeaguePleb.jpg (1012x1070, 392K)

> here, take 2 of my bench RBs for one of your starters

Good luck.

How did I do? First time.
12 man ppr I had eighth pick

Attached: $50ppr.png (1222x741, 87K)

Could have done worse for your first time, but that team shouldn’t win a $50 league.

Why so many empty bench spots? Did your draft just end early or what? You need more RB depth

The only reason I joined was to get to know more guys at work. Yeah we drafted IRL and we ended there. I'll definitely add some more rbs tho

Anyone on sp play in a Guillotine League?

>17 teams
>every week the team with the lowest score gets eliminated and all their players get dropped to waivers
>FAAB for bidding on the dropped players
>last one standing wins

I'm in one but i have no idea what the strategy is lel

No I typed that based off of regular rules. Did you even read it? 2 RBs was my entire point for how shit a team would be by playing in such a big league.

I’d imagine the strategy is to hope you don’t lose and buy the best player you can after Week 1 and coast until later weeks.

Or if you think you’ll survive a bit you can hoard your cash and outright buy the best players after a few weeks

If you're in a 10 team league and don't feel like a real man unless you're scraping the bottom of the barrel on waivers every week just add more weekly starters and increase team size

Nah I meant with one of my WRs. I have OBJ, Thielen and Brown

>Not lubing up the league for future trade rapes early and often

Attached: 1536422364376.jpg (250x250, 23K)

I got antonio brown for cheap as fuck because of all the off season drama. I'm thinking of trading pollard from all the hype too. These early trades can win leagues.

Last season my starting 5 were (ppr)
Tom Brady
James White
Mark Ingram
Mike Evans
Antonio Brown

And I was a mid tier team in the league. You should broaden your horizons.

I play in a competitive league user, not in a dumbass league where there are 4 good people and 8 retards who except any trade that comes their way. Trading in a competitive league is very rare you should try it sometime.

FIlling new dynasty league

School Bowl

16 team 4 division
13 keeper 7 rd draft
Buffed IDp scoring

Promo/relegation system within divisons. D1 D2 D3 and Junior College

Draft 9/4
fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoincreateteam?leagueId=7973448

Discord or Group.Me

McKinnon is trash and going to IR

Just put out a trade in a competitive league myself. Y'all sound like losers bro. If you're not grinding trades and FA every day your league isn't competitive and is in fact boring with bums too pussy to gamble.

here we go again. remember last year that guy who banned veto's and he was autisticaly trying to pat himself on the back for trade rapes because jim from accounting never played fantasy before

fantasy football is D&D for jocks
change my mind

Thanks for pointing that out a day later when injury news breaks, do you feel like a genius?

Point still stands, the other 3 are all better options than bench players on the skins

Jocks play real football, not fantasy sweaty. Only Soiboi gamers and incels play fantasy football

How does this work? Do i have to name my team after a real college?

I don't think Breida is the starter. Shanahans a retard. I'd play white week 1. The Pats game is sunday night, and it will probably be a shootout. Take a spiteful Belichick against the Steelers desu.

It's stupid when fags never do trades because they think all their guys are studs. If I have weak WRs but a strong RB core, why wouldn't I trade with a guy with a strong WR core but weak RBs? Then we are both trying to get our teams better instead of not doing shit

vetos are 10/10 abused and not used as intended for collusion.They're only used because you're jealous 1 team is getting a good trade and you're not or you don't want a team to get better. It's a fair trade you just don't want it to go through.

Is Henderson the real deal? Or should I grab Malcolm Brown? I have Gurley. Need insurance.

Henderson will be a star if Gurley goes down. Don't listen to the dumb fucks here that tell you otherwise

then why has he been so shit this preseason? I'm not listening to the people here but i've seen him play preseason games and he sucks dick.

Grab em both. Brown will Feast if gurley's knees die on the field

Preseason is a joke dude, no one runs their offense. How fucking new are you?

>12 team PPR
>20 Round Keeper League
>All typical first/second rounders accounted for as keepers in pretty early rounds
>Have Cam Newton in the 13th
>Have Dak in the 15th
>Don't feel like sinking 100 upon the normal fees to keep both.
>Already keeping Beckham in the 17, Galloday in the 5th, Ertz in the 4th, Duke Johnson in the 3rd (after Miller went down).
>Also mulling keeping Hunt in the 9th and paying the bank to keep him around for a few more seasons. But not sure.

Keepers do in 32 minutes, what do? Cam in the 13th or Dak in the 15th? They both leave me room to draft high on a "back up" in case they shit the bed or get hurt but the 15th gives me even more room.

Sleeper n bust, go

Sleeper: Meyers
Bust: Mixon

There are only 5 spots left in the 16 team deep draft Yea Forums league. Claim your spot today. For the glory of Yea Forums

Feels weird seeing Tom Brady on the wire in my 14-team. Nigga just dropped him for BBQ Brisket and i can't blame him lmfao

keeper leagues are stupid

Sleeper: Aaron Jones, Mark Ingram, Duke Johnson
Busts: Chubb, Mixon, Bell, Kerryon Johnson

Sleeper: DeVante Parker
Bust: Mark Ingram

Sleeper: Coutee
Bust: Lamar Jackson

t. redraft brainlet

parker there's a name i haven't seen in these threads i like it. dude actually has skill unlike a lot of these bozo fliers

I don't disagree completely but would you say Dak is worth losing Cam over just in general? It just feels dumb but Cams health concerns me.

based good luck mate

A

New season new draft that's how it should work. You don't get to keep your studs every single season that's bullshit. A new draft with a random order means adapting and new draft strategies.

no keep Cam

Henderson fucking sucks don't buy into the hype he's averaging like 2.2 YPC through 3 preseason games. 1 of those games against the raiders, the 30th ranked rush defense.

t. Henderson stasher in 8 leagues

>except
You sure you’re not one of the retarded ones?

nope I don't have him nor did I want him. If I wanted Gurley's backup i'd take Malcolm Brown. He'll step in not Henderson. Have you seen Henderson play in the NFL. Idc how well you do in college it doesn't mean anything the level of play is so much lower. The pros is the real deal and he can't produce in the NFL. Admit it. You were wrong about him. Hopefully you didn't waste too early of a pick for him.

How do we feel about Hockenson as late round te flier? I’m in a deep league and I don’t want to pay high for one

We need a rule where you can't just post your team and ask for rates.Would create better discussion but I guess that's why I have sleeper and reddit.

I post my rate post then start answering other people's posts while I wait for my ratings.

>I don't play like that so it's stupid
Brainlet

Henderson reminds me of Montee Ball from a few seasons ago. Huge expectations but just can't live up to them. I'm not saying he'll be that big of a bust as Montee Ball though. He really has been terrible in all 3 preseason games he played. If it was only 1 bad game that's 1 thing but all 3? I do not have confidence. Good luck to you guys who drafted him though I hope he works out.

>Malcolm brown
>And not the 2nd rb on their depth chart who's outsnapped Henderson with the 1s this preseason
Way to out yourself as a retard

have a new team every year. That's how you should play. Your way is boring.

How do keeper leagues work if like 80% of the teams already have two studs and you are left with nothing? Just have to accept a loss every year?

>not having multiple leagues with different people
I have a 12 man 1/2 ppr redraft and a 10 man 1/2 ppr dynasty. Feels good

Someone offered me Devonta Freeman for Zeke straight up, my other RBs aren’t good, what do
.5PPR 12 team

Attached: 4528FDE5-6FBC-4CA9-998D-6FD20CB46CA8.jpg (447x529, 55K)

The fuck are you talking about? Malcolm Brown is listed as the 2nd RB on their depth chart.

Don't take that. Zeke plays week 1. He's trying to fuck you

exactly. It's a terrible system. Never play in one of those leagues.

Keep Zeke

You have to succ my penis

That's your (shit) opinion

He also has CMAC, Fournette, Josh Gordon, Kenny Golladay, Mike Williams, and A.J. Green, what else should I ask for?

it's a fact not an opinion.

Im a DVP truther senpai
>signed 2 year extension with the new regime
>his main competition for WR is about to get traded
>gets to receive all of Fitzmagics meme magic dragons
>is actually a helluva athlete when healthy and has practiced all week
He's at least likely to start hot and make good trade bait.

No one unless he’s willing to part with CMC

Do it w/ Kenny
>imagine believing that either Jerry Jones or Ezekiel Elliot care more about the cowboys winning than money
The absolute state if (you) the cowboys don't even need Zeke they have a top O line and RB depth Jerry has already says he has no timeline for when he thinks he needs to get the deal done and his son the GM said that he doesn't feel a deal is close because they haven't talked much at all with Zekes camp. Zeke on the other hand is talented enough that he might as well take a year off and wait and see if a shitter will offer him more money because at the end of the day his talent will always get him at least what the cowboys are offering. Zeke is a bust for this year sorry if you invested.

Don't keep anyone and you get a comp pick at the top of the draft which you can then use to draft a stud rookie.

There are no stud rookies this season

Jokes on you, I didn't invest. I went RB zero this year and pocketed eckler and pollard. I think zeke plays this year though. He doesn't have much leverage like bell or gordon.

>10 Man
>Standard Scoring with 6 point TD's
>Dynasty
I'm stacked at rb but obviously thin else where. Hoping to shop around brees and either sony or henry for some wr's. Personally convinced sony will have a better season than henry. I've been offered russ wilson and t.y for henry. Also considering henry for allen robinson and jared cook. Thoughts?

Shit forgot pic lol

Attached: myteam.png (1049x968, 67K)

He's got more leverage than bell and Gordon because he's better than both.

Not the point he's a good fantasy asset with rushing the ball
If he hits numbers that are slightly around average for a QB in the NFL he will be a top 6 guy when you add rushing numbers

Josh Jacobs, is it a full keeper or how many do they keep? I just did a two man keeper and drafted Nick Chubb and Sony Michel. If its a full keeper then just work trades and waivers I guess. It'll be a grind but over a couple of seasons you can make a nice team just stash young sleepers and tank for draft position to get the rookies you want.

Who is this year's james conner and why is is duke johnson?

If anyone it’s gonna be pollard

I own both anons. Stop making my dick so hard.

But he wont hit average. He'll be well below average because he sucks.

>Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Wednesday in his radio appearance on 105.3 The Fan Dallas that he isn't too worried about having Elliott (contract dispute) available for the start of the regular season. "We've got a marathon here," Jones said. "We want Zeke when we get to the playoffs. We want Zeke when we're in the dog days of the season."

well fuck. My flex in PPR is James White. Should I grab Tony Pollard off waivers?

SHOULD I DRAFT JAMES CONNER OVER DJ AT THE #5 PICK?

I don't feel too confident in Johnson, but I see James Conner valued alot lower...

Get Johnson. Maybe Conner will be there 2nd round. If not still get Johnson.

Duke Johnson and Chris Carson will end up as top 6 RBs this season. FACT

No

rate my team pls

10 man, half ppr I had the second pick

Attached: 2019-08-28_20-58-36.png (1045x768, 62K)

your wrs gave me cancer

This is exactly what I'm saying both sides have sufficient leverage to lead me to believe its entirely possible no deal gets done. JERRY JONES IS A BIG DICKED OKLAHOMA OIL MAN WHO AINT FINNA BOUTA GET KEKED BY A UPPITY NIGGER. Jerry has probably thought that exact sentence to himself verbatim on several occasions.
Yes.

6/10. Would have been 7 but I automatically dock a point from retards who carry two QBs.

this was the first year we added keepers so I thought I'd try kyler with my last pick

Lol he's no worse at passing than Eli Manning and if he hits Eli's numbers and adds 100 or more rushing fantasy pts that puts him top 3

Think about it logically in a keeper league there's even less of a reason to stash a QB. You should be stashing rookie RBs and WRs who might be so so but great next year. Jalen Hurd is more valuable keeper than meme manlet QB

You niggers are seriously sleeping on Beckham this year, top 10 guaranteed, likely top 5

The hype is real boys. All the professionals are in agreement that Lamar Jackson will be a top 4 fantasy QB this season

Cowboys don't need him. Steelers and Chiefs last season proved with a good enough system you can plug in almost any RB and have results. Pollard wont be as good as Zeke but he'll be serviceable.

my starting QB is Cam Newton so I have a backup too. It all depends on how injury prone your QB is.

No one is sleeping on him. He went with the 12th pick in my draft.

above guys like Hill, Juju, Gurley, Antonio Brown, and Devid Johnson.

12 team 0.5PPR
How did I do with the 7th pick?

Attached: FF19.png (485x827, 42K)

no he wont. He sucks ass.

LISTEN UP YOU GIRLYGIRLS...I DONT PLAY YOUR GAY HOMO FAGGOT PPR BULLSHIT...I PLAY IT STRAIGHT JUST LIKE IT SHOULD BE...LOOK OVER MY TEAM WITH JEALOUSY...YOU FUKKEN ONIONS DRINKING BUGS BURGERS, SOULLESS PIECES OF SHITS

Attached: help.png (996x795, 97K)

You guys think Lindsay will do it again?

Yeah im going to listen to some random retard on Yea Forums and not the pros that get paid thousands to study fantasy football all day.

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH YOU PISSY SON OF A BITCH...THAT BOYS GONNA RUN WILD UNTIL SOMEONE CAUGHT HIM A BREAK BOTH HIS LEGS...AS FOR NOW THIS BOY GONNA ACCUMULATE ALOT OF POINTS RUNNING AND THROWING THE BALL

NAH...THAT BOY GOT TO MANY OTHER BOYS ON HIM TEAM LOOKING TO TAKE ME DOWN A PEG OR TWO...

not a playoff team sry m80

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TELL HIM HE PICKED A SHITTY TEAM

starters are good

your bench fucking sucks though. Not a single good player. Except Cousins and you'll never use him until Rodgers bye week. I mean unless McCoy has a bounce back season.

he did last year too and it didn't matter

he'll break his legs very quickly. And he'll be running not throwing he sucks at throwing which is why he's so shit. Enjoy your 20 INTs this season.

Fucking why? Just pick up Goff or Allen from the wire. Waste of a spot.

>chubb 1.07
>drafting QB and TE high
Not a fan of this

Goodluck losing because of your shit running backs every single week

Goff isn't on waivers.

I wouldn't touch Allen with a 20 foot pole.

>.5 PPR
>Standard scoring
>Dynasty league
>Keepers
>Snake draft
>8 man
>10 man
>Super flex
>Two game playoff series
>Inverse order waiver or anything not >FAAB
>transaction fees
>IDP
>rotisserie
>7+ bench slots

Attached: soy.jpg (301x490, 26K)

>>Standard scoring
ALL THE OTHER FORMATS ARE FOR ONION BOYS BUG BURGER EATING GAY HOMO FAGGOT PIECES OF SHIT

GIve me your sleepers bros.

Coutee

define sleeper. Mine might be Michel. He's known and people like him but i'm stretching for him earlier than most people because I like the Patriots running game. He'll be a RB1 this year.

12man 0.5ppr auction. I love and hate this team. Tell me how bad I did but how lucky I could be

Attached: E8D8CF4C-8044-4EE1-B67A-8DE40DB1412A.jpg (1936x1936, 318K)

>define sleeper
Player who is getting slept on and has an ADP that is well below where you believe they will perform
>Patriots RB
Wrong answer.
Good answer.

Kupp. He'll be the highest scoring rams receiver this season.

Michel will have an amazing season so yes people are sleeping on him

this team is tragic goddamn bro gud luck next year m8

I have a few

>Marquez Valdes-Scantling
>Dede Westbrook
>Chris Carson (seahawks will use him often and he'll finish as a top 10 RB easy if not top 5)

I know fuck

user he can run for 700 yards and 14 touchdowns in one game. And then he will get benched the next week. ANd then NEs new rookie will be the hot hand. And then Bellicheck will be pass heavy. and then you will drop him. and then he will be the lead back and then he will pop off again. rinse and repeat. The price is about right for a week - week lottery ticket if you are gambling. But there are still feature backs available at that point.

he is a feature back. They'll use him early and often every single game. They haven't had a feature back like Michel before. This is different. James white mixed in for passing plays but that's it. No rookie is over taking him I guarantee it.

Jerk off, user. I know you want to. Here, let me help you teehee

Attached: Paige Turnah tennis porn.jpg (800x1138, 239K)

t. first season watching a Belicheck team.Yeah I am gonna be aggressive in targetting Carson in all leagues. I feel like people are gonna get Cute with GB weird name guy and grab him too early.
|Yeah the way to go over Woods, they are mostly a coin flip but Kupp is a slight favourite IMO.

Drafts coming up lads, should I trust ESPN suggestions for picks im unsure about?

No, ESPN has been the furthest off from my own personal rankings. Yahoo's been pretty spot on for me though

i've been watching Belicheck for years and have avoided his RBs in the past. They haven't had someone like Michel before. Michel is the real deal.

no ask us here about anything you're unsure about. Just be quick so you don't run out of time. Be proactive. See a guy you're unsure about ask before it's your turn to pick.

Sony Michel will be a beast.

exactly. Thank you. The Patriots have not had a RB this good in a long long time.

Anybody else? Please tell me I’m ok

its not bad, but post something on Yea Forums and they will always mess with you and tell you its bad.

Matt Ryan or Wentz for draft pick??? Im leaning on wentz but idk

Ryan

>your bench fucking sucks though. Not a single good player.
I think sanu and landry are pretty good, McCoy is decent as well.

Cooks is going to be good this year, right?
I traded tyreek for him and Kittle.
Ppr

I wouldn't have done that

Shouldn't have done that, tyreek has potential to be the number 1 WR again. Kittle will regress and Cooks has even more competition with Kupp being back.

Ryan
Terrible trade imo

NEW

Yes. Everyone is overvaluing his shit backup. He's going to finish top 5 and he's going in rd 4

Lindsay