Poch out

Poch out.
>muh sissoko thinks pivot
>muh no width
>benching best players
>bad at subs
He’s burned out. Thank you, next.

Attached: 7FB08646-1EB3-4535-954E-F5073AE93622.jpg (640x637, 35K)

Support your local team you bandwagoning retard.

i am

Attached: 1562024694027.jpg (750x1022, 224K)

He's made you more relevant then your small club deserves to be. Yid cunt.

Imagine getting this upset

Spuds ruined my FPL week. I have every right to be seetheing.

yeah, I'm not so happy either. he holds grudges to prove a point rather than trying to win. and what the fuck was up with Jan's black eye? spurs are totally fucked if they lose to arsenal and I sadly expect it. something's not right

The Confederates had Jewish people within their government. Why do you think there’s country niggas with occasional last names like Benjamin and Cohen

JEJ

I have never seen a picture better encapsulate the American right wing. Haunted.

Cringe.

Fuck spurs gas gas gas

Can someone make a better version of this eyes gouged out totts pepe? With broken teeth and exposed gums.

Why does he play that nig over Vertonghen?

Kane is finished and everyone is struggling to let him go. That dive last game was so pathetic. If they give eriksen a huge contract and drop kane, they'll be top three again.

It’s Eriksen who’s finished

how can you say kane is finished if he doesn't receive the ball

>coach spends the last few months babbling about how he's gonna leave
The team owes a lot to poch but he's fucked up. Spurs should be competing for the league with their roster. He either needs to fix the mess he created or fuck off.

eriksen playing badly to convince spurs to sell him, florentino 3d chess

Man city and Liverpool have better players in every department.

>Over the last 15 rounds of Premier League games, of the ever-present sides only Brighton and Watford have earned fewer points than Tottenham's 15. One point per game is relegation form

Fuggggg I had no idea spuds were that bad.

>dive

Don't lump Liverpool in with those pieces of crap,

> Spending 1/4 billion on wingbacks
> Spending 8 million on wingbacks