CIN:John Ross (hamstring) returns to practice

Attached: 49ers2.jpg (388x681, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQv8nP0VNvI
tmz.com/2019/08/26/colin-kaepernick-gym-andrew-luck-retirement/
youtube.com/watch?v=hdMOkivHMWQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Irsay
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: FB_IMG_1566866091348.jpg (720x720, 81K)

>6. Bills

Drew Brees finna take the title

HELP

Attached: 1533595277775.jpg (700x700, 92K)

Dis a dud thred

Will Drew Brees go down the as the actual passing GOAT?

Sage
the thread ends here, do not reply to this thread.
>you faggots actually responded to a thread made at 450

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 8.38.36 PM.png (2494x256, 109K)

How do we fix the Jets, lads?

get back in the other thread you fucking faggots

Rehire Rex Ryan

Kordell Stewart was the most entertaining QB of my childhood and you cannot take that from me, fucking zoomers.

>Rehire Rex Ryan
But he's awful?

He is the key to all of this

Attached: 83785EE6-F7EC-4DC8-B473-BB35A1FCE0BF.jpg (1200x674, 66K)

That's better than my idea of building a time machine to kill Joe Namath before he could make that guarantee and have God punish the Jets for eternity for his hubris.

He's actually really good.

I don’t know if it can be done.

Who /DEMBOYS/ here?

Reminder that Namath got into the fucking hall of fame with a LOSING record. How the fuck does that happen?

No one, hopefully.

>new fags still here
get back in the other thread NOW

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 8.34.14 PM.png (2508x254, 109K)

Attached: 1CF348AB-814F-4E79-85FB-A28496957BD4.png (1910x1066, 1.92M)

Rex Ryan tore down in two years what took Eric Mangina to build in his entire career on the Jets, yet Ryan was praised for inheriting a defense he did not make and ruining it overnight.

Shut up faggot

Aren't you just doing exactly what he wants, then?

What's your too-early SB prediction?

make me

Attached: 1490130634717.jpg (528x581, 69K)

Namath became a hard-luck son of a bitch after that Super Bowl. It wasn't that the Jets sucked for the rest of his career, he was frequently injured and that team had a brutal time about it in both the regular season and especially the playoffs.

Was he the guy in the pro bowl competition with Brady and Manning? Guy threw a mean long ball if that's who I'm thinking of.

Fuckin wrecked the Bills defense in 2 years too. Still can’t believe they let him hire Rob

Attached: B094AEA9-A634-4542-B63F-6691523ABBCF.gif (440x222, 1.48M)

Attached: Ref.jpg (1064x1300, 117K)

This. It gets tiring when halfass coaches take over for actual good ones and get all the credit for the team the guy BEFORE them built from the ground up.

Rams lose by one point to the Titans after the city of Hell, Michigan is frozen under two feet of pure ice.

I wouldn't call Eric Mangini a good coach, but he was a hell of a defensive coordinator in his prime.

Raiders - Saints owl in vegas

Blob Ryan's career was extended unnecessarily just because of this bit of film, people thought it was funny so they kept him around for comedic purposes. "We trained him wrong purposefully, as a joke." To bad his fat ass can't climb that wall, since he's not so great.

Patriots - Saints is destined. It's going to be pure kino.

Rob Ryan: “I did a damn good job with Saints and got fired for it“

It's been destined for three years now, only for Football Jesus to take it away.

It must happen, user. The football fandom will not tolerate missing one last round of Brady - Brees. The ultimate showdown. Loser retires forever.

>Cooks loses the SB with the Patriots
>Goes to Rams, and loses the SB to the Patriots the year after
>Watches his original two teams play in the SB the year after that while sitting at home with the Rams

Don't do that to Brandin man

You know, someone should cast him for the lead role in that Kung Pao remake that Bob Oderkirk has been failing to deliver for ten years now. It'd be a more dignified job for him instead of being the football equivalent of a rodeo clown.

fleet desu

Attached: 1549684733548.jpg (534x629, 137K)

How's it feel to be stanning the football version of the Fyre Festival you fraudulent fuck?

user...the AAF is dead

.fat chicks in HS are a little different. Once they've matured, they give up on any prospect of having a relationship in favor of no strings attached dick.

patriots

Mangini's biggest flaw was that he tried to do his Belichick impression too fast. You don't get to be Belichick unless you've won rings. All the disciples make that mistake. Look at Scott Pioli. Dude looks like a clown now.

Pats -Eagles repeat and we see if Wentz can pull a Foles

Exactly. He just wasn't able to be Belichick. But still he did make good money and have success in New England, so I guess that's a great trade-off.

Brees almost went back to the Super Bowl last year. They had an amazing team.

I don't see Brees slowing down this year. At all.

It was Brees that was the problem. It's Fate itself that is the problem.

Ryan was >our best D coordinator in a while
absolutely awful offense, top 5 defense...cruel irony

They are both cursed.

Attached: Brady Haunts .gif (400x210, 2.96M)

Fuck, it should say "wasn't."

What kind of help are you looking for?

Attached: Piccolo.jpg (1007x768, 62K)

Remi ds me of the current vikings

THE BALLS ARE INERT

Wasn't that 2006, with Art Shell being forced out of the retirement home by Al Davis to forcibly coach a single season for the number 1 pick that was spent on can't miss NFL talent JaMarcus Russell?

Nah it was just shitty reffing, as usual. Imagine Brady vs. Brees in the super bowl. That would be incredible.

Last digit is the number of games Zeke holds out.

Dak is FUCKED

He giveth and he taketh away

Count the Cowboys out of the season.

Faggot Goodell is NOT Football Jesus.

no they're just taking a nap

Attached: 1551919258422.jpg (709x765, 154K)

Yup, Art Shell forced back, Jerry Porter telling art to fuck off, Josh McCown, Andrew Walter and some other guy at QB, no O-Line and a monster D (which shit on Pittsburgh that year) all combined to force 2-14 drafting the 2nd biggest bust since Leaf, forcing a holdout for >68MILLION, truly the darkest of days
She's dead, jim

chief

Imagine this: Dak's entire season depends on a retarded nigger who wears belly shirts

franchise QB tho

He more like football nosferatu

Why won't Eli Manning retire already?

Imagine paying over 60 million for a running back in 2019. Lmao.

49ers-Browns.

Attached: 8BE73397-5076-40AF-B51D-9064B9D2E16E.jpg (200x293, 9K)

Chefs go 9-7 this year

His game checks are bigger than your yearly salary.

Revenge for the Giants ruining his record.

The Gnats could be spending that money better.

Veteran Chad last longer than Virgin brittle bone new generational talent.

I doubt Eli agrees.

Guys we’re already at 70 posts, I think we need a new thread ASAP

you can't make me stop loving my boats

Attached: 1550520344795.jpg (720x398, 68K)

Please don't turn into /hoc/

Attached: Concern.png (855x768, 435K)

Have a good, clean season everyone!

Attached: huddles 3.jpg (570x655, 80K)

I actually felt sorry for Art because he was a decent coach in the 90s who was obviously past his prime. Marques Tuiopalo or something like that was the QB you couldn't remember, which I'm surprised because he was Rich Cannon's backup for a long time and was the best QB other than McCown (in retrospect) on that roster. God hell them though, I can remember that offensive line literally folding in on itself literally the second the ball was snapped. Some Tom Cable-esque shit, which is actually fitting.

Attached: 20190525_024721.jpg (1280x716, 290K)

Tuiaposo. Marques Tuiaposo, great Bruin in college for UCLA.

>anons online trying to make me believe Aaron Rodgers is gay

Not bloody likely. Nice try, though.

How many players lost SB 2 years in a row in 2 different teams?

Marques Tuiasosopo

Attached: CEB4101D-7A30-4D16-82BA-91AF193C8795.png (400x331, 95K)

Yeah that was him Marques Tuiasosopo

I don't even need to argue it. Just watch this video, it speaks for itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=hQv8nP0VNvI

You can believe whatever you want but the facts are that Aaron Rodgers is sexually attracted to men and only men.

Aaron Rodgers is the Greatest Gay Quarterback Of All Time.

You now remember Steve Pisarkiewicz

lol no I don’t

here's the Owl QB matchups in the 21st century
>Dilfer-Collins (yes, the Owl itself happened in the 21st century)
>Brady-Warner
>Johnson-Gannon
>Brady-Delhomme
>Brady-McNabb
>Roethlisberger-Hasselbeck
>Peypey-Grossman
>Eli-Brady
>Roethlisberger-Warner
>Brees-Peypey
>Rodgers-Roethlisberger
>Eli-Brady
>Flacco-Kaep
>Wilson-Peypey
>Brady-Wilson
>Peypey-$cam
>Brady-Ryan
>Foles-Brady
>Brady-Goff

The only one which was truly a duel of two all-timers (when BOTH were considered so) was Brees-Peypey.
>Aints got Ainted in 2006 and last year
>Pack lost out in 2007, 2014 and 2016
>Aints derailed Favre-Peyton in 2009
>Pats got fluked out by the Jest in 2010

who

Cards QB with a last name harder to spell than Tuiasosopo

wait, that means we could have had TWO Brees-Peyton Owls... THAT would have been awesome

carrot top was a fuckin bum

Attached: pisarkiewicz.jpg (497x261, 30K)

This image was the one I was looking for this morning because I saw a player make almost the exact same face, but that was hours ago and I can't remember who or the context the joke was in.

Why do we have 4 different generals up? Why are you stupid motherfuckers so obsessed with making your own thread?

this entire site is fueled by autism, m8, that's just a side-effect

Just won the draft bros. Feels fucking good.

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-213817_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg (1080x2280, 423K)

because he's STILL better than Daniel Jones

Fuck You!

The only old Card QB I can remember still even as a fan was Neil Lomax, probably because outside of the mid 70s St. Louis teams I wasn't around for, I remember him somewhat. There's just been so many names and so many "oh wait he played here" type careers over the years. God it seems like since they moved to Arizona, they've been a dumping ground of has-beens and never-wases.

>2018 wins comeback player of the year
>2019 doesn't comeback

Attached: andrew cuck.png (358x468, 303K)

/nfl/ turning into /hoc/ would be the best thing possible

I know this is hard to reconcile as a Falcons fan, but relax.

>never-wases
Poor Tillman.

To this day my father (Gulf War vet) still swears he was murdered on purpose, not friendly fire.

Based Brees, finna bouta break the TD record, win the owl and dab on Manning's corpse

Pat Tillman was a nobody before he quit the NFL to get himself killed for a war he didn't even believe in.

shut up nigga we run this shit

Pls no /hoc/ scares me. They're mean.

Buh but they broke a rule by starting a thread 3 posts early. That's makes counter spamming okay.

you sound like a pussy so no shocker there

There was a brief period when I was last on here (2014ish) where we stole as many memes and templates from /hoc/ as possible and I can remember certain people on /hoc/ absolutely complaining for months about it.

Trevor Lawrence is the real deal and I would commit crime and rib banks to help pay for his cap space off the books if he joined the Vikings

Who here looking forward to his HOF career?

Stop bullying me

every general is completely retarded and autistic but NFL is also boring on top of that

>HoF Talent
>Joining Vikings
Sorry but you need a ring this day and age to get into the HoF and being on the Vikings will never get you one.

I will only if he doesn't get sent to a graveyard of careers type shitter, even for my own team as a Cards fan. He needs to be drafted higher.

I can't believe Tom Brady outlived Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck and Aaron Hernandez.

>hide and zeke
More like hide the zeke, complete meme draft

been thinking about this Andrew Luck thing and him getting booed off the field and i've come to a realization: Indiana is a fraud sports market.

it should've been clear as day, if you're a major city not located in the south and you can't support sports teams in the big 4 north american sports, then your city's sports fandom is fraudulent. i get how clots fans might be frustrated by him choosing to retire 2 weeks before the regular season, but by reacting THAT way, you're depicting yourself as fake tough guys with no knowledge or respect for the sport itself. you guys are like the vikings fans who went to the rocky steps in philadelphia the weekend before the 2017 NFCCG and talked shit. again, frauds. please fuck off and send the rest of your sports teams to cities who deserve them more.

Friendly reminder teams now have a full season of tape on Mahomes. The meme mutt will be exposed with the tape officially out

Just look at the 49ers game.

Good to see we're still pushing tape jokes.

Not really any meme picks though. I went relatively safe

Don't you dare wish that fate upon him!

Attached: Kek Magic.gif (371x200, 47K)

Safe=/=stupid

The Cowboys will win the NFC

this was a retarded post

Kaepernick to the Colts confirmed for 8 mil

Maybe but not this year.

Probably not in Jerry Jone's remaining lifetime.

There will be a statue of this duo outside of Arrowhead in 20 years time made in memory of the rings Reid gave us in his life shortly after Andy passes.

Attached: f3549f8c693c8fa7315d45777d96c935.jpg (3417x2278, 888K)

Mike Pence will personally show up to every home game so he can leave before kickoff in protest.

He was right about indiana being a shit flyover state

>Kaepernick
tmz.com/2019/08/26/colin-kaepernick-gym-andrew-luck-retirement/

>Andy Reid
>Rings
That's a nice fantasy. Really enjoyed thinking about it. The Walrus deserves a happy ending he'll never get.

The 2 of them will be out front seeling hot dogs with ketchup in 5

He'll get 2, to 3 with Mahomes.

Maybe one day he can take a pay cut to be a Super Bowl winning OC for a real coach.

My team isn't safe though tard. I drafted Zeke in the first round and went after risky players like Lindsay and Duke J

>walrus deserves a happy ending
I'm sure kraft will hook him up.

*ahem*
>RASM
>Superbowl
>Three
>fucking
>points
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH

Attached: 1557796185911.jpg (646x687, 69K)

You said you went safe, I said you went stupid.

>He'll get 2, to 3 with Mahomes
Naive. People will stop repeating this delusion after this season when he declines to 36TD 17INT and they lose in the playoffs.

>Panthers ranked 18th ESPN
>Panthers ranked 20th NFL.com
>Panthers ranked 14th Bleacher Report
>Panthers ranked 21st NBC

>Still no OLine since ever
>Still no QB2 after a decade
>Still no WRs after a decade
Thanks for the implosion Rivera, Newton, Tepper, and even you Richardson. Par the course. Season hasn’t even started yet, but hey

Give me a fun team to watch this season, Yea Forums. Panthers won’t be worth the electricity for the TV/computer this season. I’m totally blackpilled, but I don’t care. Yea Forums is 75% little patriot bandwagon hate-goblins who will insult me for not being “loyal” to a literal entertainment corporation, but it gets old never doing anything guys.

Attached: BDD0F07A-90AC-42A1-AFB9-3A883074B7FF.jpg (468x510, 125K)

>tfw at least 9 completely guaranteed wins

Attached: sched.png (2136x1188, 2.29M)

So, did the rest of the NFC West cheer for the Patriots in the Super Bowl against the Rams?

You're being gay. Stop being gay. The Panthers will go 10-6 and make the playoffs as a wild card, but only if you stop being emo.

and they're STILL gonna find a way to blow it

9-7

>Seahawks
Definitely not
>49ers
Doubtful.
>Cardinals
They cheered for both to somehow lose from their eternal pit of shame.

not trying to make it worse but fuck I hate Cam so much. Dude is still riding high on his fluke MVP or some shit. Wack ass corny ass nigga

we won the superbowl less then 2 years ago cuck, almost beat the aints in the divi round last year.
have sex.

>Panthers qb is gay
>Panthers "fans" use gay as insult
Absolutely ZERO self awareness

If the Eagles manage to not make the playoffs with that babby tier schedule, they deserve every last bit of shit they'll get for it.

Attached: 89D5196D-F074-48AF-930A-ACF1F4744808.jpg (377x469, 24K)

I would cheer for the patriots against my divisional rivals. fuck, I already have

you aint almost beat shit. Gay team, gay QB (he chokes in games like he chokes on black dick in da club)

Relatively safe sure, but I also mixed in just the right amount of risks. Basically a perfect and balanced team. Im godly at fantasy

Would you guys in this /nfl/ thread be interested if I kept track of a pick 'em tournament for the season/for this thread? All it would require is a temporary trip when you post up your picks for the week and I'd keep score each week for anyone wanting to have some fun, casual prediction competition. Only rule is you post with a trip with your picks before the first game of the week, and I'll keep track of who picked them the best.

Anyone interested?

Appreciate the peptalk. Unexpected

Eagles collapse incoming, not this year but by the 2021 season.

what teams make up those 9 wins?

You're an idiot.

>Still no o-line since forever
I know that feel but give up yet. What if Will Grier gets a shot and he looks good? Don’t give up yet friend.

Attached: 3B847AFE-A3F2-4B26-B48A-9E2D6191A214.jpg (640x539, 32K)

>encouraging trip degeneracy
you Zoomers have fun but count me out

Wheres your quarterback

Wrong place desu

...Temporary trip. As in you only post with it to verify your pick, and never use it again. Exactly what a trip is intended for.

Retired

we have a better roster now then when we won the owl
have sex.

Attached: da birds.jpg (1200x630, 183K)

Why so? You guys don't like picking games?

Throw down.

Anyone taking kittle early in fantasy this year?

is this you

Attached: xxnbplocbgk21.jpg (750x669, 45K)

Just like the saints ain't almost beat the rams

So shouldn't you like... get a new one?

LOL you're out of your mind if you think that's the same thing

In my personal opinion:
>skins 2 games
>giants 2 games
>lions
>dolphins
>bills
>jets
>at least one against the cowshits
and thats only the ones im 100 percent confident, im sure we can beat teams like Green gay or the seahawks or the burrs or the kikings.
The biggest challenge we have on our sched are the pats but brady will choke just like last time.

Attached: brady.jpg (635x583, 77K)

This. But also,
>we

Lol cry harder faggots

I heard the same thing last season, didn't work out then either.

no, but hes based

But how quickly is manlet QB going to be killed?

>Brady choked
First time watching football?

Kyler Murray?

It's hard to expect them to get hit as hard by injuries again this year. It's impressive they made the playoffs last year considering the injuries they faced.

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-125819~2.png (957x1682, 259K)

Cam is bi at most. He has a bunch of kids and a wife

QBs are irrelevant in fantasy. Thats like asking where my D/ST and Kicker are? I just didn't show them since I drafted them in the last 3 rounds

He got outplayed by a backup QB who was fueled only by meme magic.

It's been like 18 years and he's still going strong.

>It's impressive they made the playoffs last year considering the injuries they faced.
The NFC was absolutely destroyed by injuries last season.

You wanna know what our injury situation looked like last year? and we still were one dropped pass away from getting to the NFCCG.
Please have sex.

Attached: edp.jpg (900x900, 217K)

Attached: 45.jpg (455x400, 41K)

Attached: EAXzzrlX4AEKeYz.jpg (1536x2048, 961K)

Andrew Luck will return.

not like the Eagles were.

>never won the trophy named after their founder

draft a goddamn (white) quarterback

Based Poland
Just draft a goddamn QB

Obviously to the xfl

i'm sorry cam but the panthers should just draft a goddamn quarterback

Who cares about the Eagles?

Yes

But now he faces grown men

Only guy I believe in rn

Attached: joe-douglas-1.jpg (1890x1060, 726K)

Just think, bros. If eagle fans are this bad after a fluke owl win how bad will vicucks be?

Attached: 6.jpg (455x400, 20K)

Rams

Draft a goddamn QB

Packers taking the division this year and there's nothing you can do about it.

imagine replying in the middle of a convo about the eagles then asking why im talking about the eagles.

>Fluke
Seethe harder

Youngblood on suicide watch

>fluke
Cry more lol

Cope

Why do you think that? Watching his retirement speech he seems completely over it. I don't think he's coming back to the NFL or going to the XFL.

Lol u better be a Pat's fan

Your mom is over my lap.

>fluke
OH NO NO NO HES OVERDOSING ON SEETHE SOMEONE HELP HIM

Attached: cuck.jpg (512x381, 41K)

Cringe

Thinking your qb is as irrelevant as your kicker is fucking retarded

>We’re so good guys
>SB 52 champs!
>Entire team eats shit the following season
>Lucky we’re injured!
>if we weren’t total retards we would beat you!

>rasm
enjoy getting btfo this season

Attached: laughing.gif (521x388, 993K)

Attached: 1517799920533.jpg (586x479, 36K)

God, Brady is so athletic and coordinated. He could 69 a resisting grizzly bear in zero gravity without even breaking a sweat.

>career backup spaghettied his way to mvp
>did nothing good before
>did nothing good after
>not a fluke
u wont filly filly lol

Not really I got a feeling this a saints fan

Brody trying to show up Tebow in breakdancing?

Attached: 1511938768030.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

Gonna be a redpilled yikes from me

>Be me, make a post completely blowing you the fuck out so much that you don't reply to them
>be you, make two posts outside of our argument pissing on the Eagles because you could handle how much I destroyed you
OH NOOOOOOOOO HES FUCKING CHOCKING ON SEETHE SOMEONE HELP HIM!

Seethe and maximum bluepilled oof.

I have no idea why you think you’re talking to one person but I wanted to let you know you’re a retard.

Saints fans still on suicide watch

You're argument destroyed him as much as the eagles will destroy the nfc east ;)

The absolute state of have sex rent free

Again?!

Attached: Oh Baby.jpg (373x394, 18K)

You're are really showed him, good job dude. Yo'ou'r a hero. :)

Attached: You mad.png (2921x1383, 40K)

Eagles fans are as sensitive as Wentz’s back xD

Checking those satanic quads

>eagles fans pretending to be retarded is actually less retarded than eagles fans being themselves

Got 'em

The amount of one owl having seethe in here

Pretty good considering we did the best out of any NFCE team last year.
>I-it wasn't me!
NO NO NO PLEASE HES GOING TO DIE SOMEBODY PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP COPING!

Checking those sweet double dubs

*goes 8-8, signs a big contract in the offseason with Miami and allows the future GOAT Chad Kelly to take over the Colts*

Attached: 6F21176A-27CB-4B99-9AA7-313920CA555C.png (512x512, 93K)

...wat

Cope

>Eagles fans soft
>Team even softer

Who /titans/ here?

Attached: Titans.jpg (1000x847, 124K)

>last year
Eagles fans gave nothing to look forward to so they choose to live in the past.

>Eagles fans soft
Didn't Saints fans try to sue the league last year and demand a redo?

Pick one and only one:

>Girls don't don't fart or poop anymore
OR
>Eli Manning wins the NFC East with a 7-9 record, gets to the owl, and defeats Tom Brady to win his third ring while having a perfect passer rating. Tom Brady cuts off his right hand to force his permanent retirement in the locker room following the game

>All of this seethe because my team played better then yours
kek lol oh no!

Attached: folesy.jpg (620x413, 31K)

>Eli Manning wins the NFC East with a 7-9 record, gets to the owl, and defeats Tom Brady to win his third ring while having a perfect passer rating. Tom Brady cuts off his right hand to force his permanent retirement in the locker room following the game
This

Nice deflection.

Congrats, you're tougher than saint fags. That's really something to be proud of.

Well both of those sound impossible, give me scenario B

I pick neither

Attached: Sniff 4.gif (286x206, 382K)

Patriots vs Saints

Not
>last year

The second best QB last year averaged 21 fantasy points a game while the 18th best QB averaged 17 Points. Its literally a kicker tier position.

Cope

That's all really fucking interesting and all but GET THE FUCK OUT. THERE IS A GENERAL FOR BALDING MANBABY NUMBER TRACKING

>last year
well what the fuck am I supposed to talk about? this year hasn't even started yet.

Battle of the Boomers

>no argument
>no comeback
>no qb after week 8
o am i laffin

Rent free seethe

This thread is giving me some serious laughs

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Just don't give any (You)s to the fantasyfags that way they will fuck off to their general

Not as big of a joke as your team, cocksucker.

prime /nfl/ is coming home

Season is coming boys.

It's already finished for the sheagles

Can they take eagles fags with them since they're living in a fantasy?

At least I'm not mad

Attached: 1507518385118.jpg (497x603, 52K)

Haha eagles are so good thats why theyre crippled xDDDDDD
*tears acl and eats shit*

>this mad your team's hype train will never leave the station

>Rent Free
>Can't Cope
>seething double post
Oh y'all big mad

Meant for Laughing so hard I can't see lmao

Just like the Eagles will never leave the hospital

This. They can take the poopgles with them to the shitdome in the FFAGGGG thread with the poopcons and the pooptriots and the dolpoops and the jetpoops and the bengalpoops and the seapoops and the poopackers and the poopbears and the Poopthers and the cardipoops and the 49poopers

Good days

dis nigga mad: amnesiac double. thats where u get mad and then u forget and u get mad again. acronym is even mad lol

>make it into playoffs with shit record
>50% of the roster is paraplegic
>yeah we’re a dynasty

>Hes STILL mad about SB 52
could this be the magic reason you don't want me talking about the past? oh no no no no

Attached: tom cuck.gif (280x158, 871K)

Attached: 1551498498040.jpg (686x843, 210K)

I mean, I'd be pretty impressed if a team that was 50% paraplegics made the playoffs, shit record or not. I'm comfortable calling that a dynasty.

Hey guys, I met Carson Wentz the other day, I took a picture of him.

Attached: fracture-dislocation-L1-L2.jpg (480x543, 34K)

Oh fuckI CAN'T BREATHE

Attached: 1531115392812.gif (436x327, 2.52M)

In the special olympics maybe. Good fit for spedelphia I guess

>1. Pats
>2. Steelers
>3. Chiefs
>4. Texans
>5. Raiders
>6. Bills

>1. Eagles
>2. Bears
>3. Saints
>4. 49ers
>5. Rams
>6. Giants

When did the nfl become the special olympics?

I really wish it was true that you couldn't

Attached: 1546822803355.png (1235x971, 1.49M)

good post

This thread is as bad as the fucking Eagles. All of you are as crippled as Wentz.

Bears chiefs reidb owl, bears win and kill the "offensive league" meme once and for all.

Raiders 49ers owl inbound
why you gotta be so mad?

>1. Eagles

The fuck it is

So WHEN the San Francisco football 49ers win the division and make the Super Bowl what kind of red and gold themed food will you make? For me it will be a bag of tapatio Doritos topped with 7/11 nacho sauce.

>6. Bills

Top tier thread guys can it reach the Yea Forums Hall of Fame?

Unlike rivers, yes

When the eagles won the owl they ate horse shit full of green grass for the occasion.

>Tapatio and 7/11 diarrhea sauce
dude you're gonna fucking die

It already hit the Faggot hall of fame

Wentz hit the ground. Lel

It'd be less dangerous to be qb1 in Philadelphia.

It's cool we got him a life alert

Goddamn lmao

Baysed and Bay pilled. Imma miss you lil raidniggas like u wouldn't believe. Thanks for Tom Papa tho he's kino.

Attached: 1556463619768.jpg (594x936, 106K)

Word is Pederson patted him on the back and he'll be out til week 3.

Eagles are going to need it when they fall to 4th in the division and can’t get up.

Absolutely destroyed

>Tom
It's Greg Papa, dude is based and a top 5 radio announcer, take good care of him

When he was with the Browns my dad always called him "Fat Richard Branson"

Nah that's a 3 man race between gnats, skins and boyz

Huh, Akbar Gbaja-Biamillia is Ninja warrior now

Luckily I've spent the last several years building a resistance to fake cheese.

>Super Bowl LII was an American football game played to determine the champion of the National Football League (NFL) for the 2017 season. The National Football Conference (NFC) champion Philadelphia Eagles defeated the American Football Conference (AFC) and defending Super Bowl LI champion New England Patriots, 41–33, to win their first Super Bowl[10] and their first NFL title since 1960. The game was played on February 4, 2018, at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.[11]

Attached: hoe.jpg (1234x1070, 87K)

Who were the starting QBs?

Nick Foles (winner) and Tom Brady (meme)

Sad Brady

Attached: tom-brady-crying-jordan-superbowl-li-meme.jpg (757x765, 80K)

Yeah my bad I mixed it up with the comedian brain fart. I always mired Papas radio broadcasts even when the raiders were bad he made the games worth a listen.

Is that pic supposed to represent Wince in a body cast?

The problem isnt the cheese its the dirty fucking pajeets that wipe their ass with their bare hand and never clean anything.

Shitposting aside that was fun to watch owl, lots of offense and some big hits, had the falcons or vikes got in it would probably woulda been another slow BRADYWINSLOL

Attached: 1517805931678.jpg (700x664, 304K)

Don't need your racist memes here k? Thnks bro.

>this thread

Attached: obsession.jpg (375x500, 28K)

Attached: 1566579172290.gif (238x177, 220K)

>the eagles get killed so hard every season they’re on the endangered species list
Lmao

>falcons
IT WAS TWENTY-EIGHT TO THREE

Attached: DVPbiKdUMAArXgQ.png (960x1200, 2.02M)

Somone post the Brandin Cooks hit

Attached: 1522556666569webm.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

Attached: concussed.webm (998x560, 708K)

>The bald eagle is the national bird of the United States of America. The bald eagle appears on its seal. In the late 20th century it was on the brink of extirpation in the contiguous United States. Populations have since recovered and the species was removed from the U.S. government's list of endangered species on July 12, 1995 and transferred to the list of threatened species. It was removed from the List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife in the Lower 48 States on June 28, 2007.

Attached: 3c7.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Dat nigga got yamcha'd

Attached: tumblr_miq33bSwAM1renuivo1_500.gif (450x254, 985K)

>$128 Million

Attached: i-1-6.png (350x254, 117K)

>$128 Million
>pic related is two injury years

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 11.18.34 PM.png (1236x226, 42K)

>128 million years old

Attached: images.jpeg-1.jpg (299x168, 4K)

Congrats, you extended stafford.

difference is we make it to the playoffs

Attached: 1566413811219.jpg (640x640, 169K)

Lel

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-09-18-at-7.23.48-PM-696x519.png (696x519, 624K)

Good, he can afford health insurance at least

>endangered
Yeah like the Pats franchise

>eagays
Kek oh no lol

>stafford has more playoff starts than wentz

>Stafford has more playoff losses than wentz

They have the same number of wins. Lol

>lose to our second string
>constantly bring it up as if its helping your case
kek lol oh no!

Attached: 1557795677526.png (254x208, 97K)

Oh shit lions fans jumping in now?

Attached: 1453780179638.jpg (250x375, 16K)

stafford is actually able to play a full season

and that's a good thing?

We can get more wins with a 3rd string

I want a southern mommy with sizable milkers

>eagles fans are actively trying to defend their qb against one of the shittier qbs in the league
is this what insecurity looks like?

Wentz wants his mommy every time he gets hurt

Everyone loves milfs

One of you patsfags ITT post the patriots milf with gigantic tits

Attached: AUMGT5S55IYU6V2Q3MBH2JLPTQ.jpg (800x729, 95K)

what the fuck is wrong with her face?

The only secure thing about Wentz is his bank account.

Have the same energy when my QB throws more TDs than yours from a wheelchair.

MILKIES!

Attached: MOMMY!.jpg (599x903, 147K)

Age does that to you

Attached: Pin image.jpg (600x803, 63K)

TYBC

g-go puckers...

>Wholesome christian pure white waifu who was there from the start
or
>Brazillian Macaco gold digging whore only with you for the money who cheated on you with Vince Wilfork

Attached: lady wentz.jpg (1198x1500, 873K)

New York sucks
>DaH MeCcaA oF SpOrTs. DAH WHOLE WORLD

Looks like the fans stopped arguing and started fapping

doesn't Gisele still make more than Tom?

Eagles fans fapping to their ring while vikes fans fap watching the eagles whip tom brady

Im still here, patscuck has his first day of middle school tomorrow, he needs his sleep! im so proud of him! :)

So now that it's established Saquon is going to hold out after year 3 like Zeke, will the Gnats blow the market out for him, or trade him?

Fuck you bich

He not a brainlet like Zeke

Saints vs Jags.

Saints 7-9

Fuck off, kiss the rings

Kiss my asshole nigger

I'd complete the process of catchimg

Stay mad you retarded vikes cuck, Wentz is twice the QB cousins will never be

You can't even complete a sentence mongrel

>Vikes
Seethe harder disability pension QB

Cousins has twice the healthy knees

He wouldn't be an RB otherwise

Reporting in

8-8

Probably somewhere around that, yeah. Can't win >we can't score.

Luv me nannies!

Attached: panda express time.jpg (275x183, 14K)

Offense>""""""""""""""""DEFENSE""""""""""

He also has twice the career losses
Stay mad

It’s a defensive world, offenses are just living in it.

"It's my world, you just a squirrel tryna get a nut"

What is the self amidst the blaze?
What am I now that I was then
Which I shall suffer and act again.

The children shouting are bright as they run
(This is the school in which they learn ...)
Ravished entirely in their passing play!
(... that time is the fire in which they burn.)

What am I now that I was then?
May memory restore again and again
The smallest color of the smallest day:

Time is the school in which we learn,
Time is the fire in which we burn.

Attached: luck_rgiii.jpg (1080x1080, 181K)

He doesn't have Foles' big dick energy.

He doesn't have to. There are almost no good young QBs in the league. They're all college run shitters who get murdered in the NFL.

Protect wilson at all costs

Vikings / Chargers cap it

Haha, this shit was hilarious when it happened.

El Goblino de Americana

>we

You sound like those faggots on the other side of the state

This picture is the best. The fucking newsjews that never watch football couldn't wait to post this shit at half time. Proclaiming that evil white male and Donald Trump friend a loser. Then based Brady came back and it was like the 2016 election all over again.

Andy Reid CAN coach deep into the playoffs

No way Zeke misses a single game right?

Andy Reid CAN coach my dick deep into his playoffs

>Vikes
>Chorgers

I'm disgusted by the idea of someone being sexually attracted to Andy Reid.

Why would you do that to yourself?

Rg3 still in the league
Luck is dead and gone

Lmao what was the last meme offense to win an Owl?

Thanks for the YOUs ya bitch

Like John Gruden?

he better not, i drafted that queer

>Vikucks

Packlemens

The Patriots.

How does an Aussie get into Amerifat handegg and why does he choose the Titans of all teams?

>13-3=offense

Peyton's Brncs were a meme offense the year they """won"""

Still better than the Rams.

Fuck Art Shell. He had the best RB who ever lived and fucked up Bo's career because Art Shell didn't create a complementary air attack sucked ass.

Fuck Art Shell.

Attached: ce0ba5e4faa50839f3e104bc418e8533.jpg (841x1066, 261K)

Attached: IMG_20190822_023152.jpg (1200x971, 105K)

I rented Madden 06 from Blockbuster years ago, and have been following ever since.
>Why Titans?
Blue is my favourite colour, I like country music, and I'm a Baptist. It just seemed appropriate lel

No one cares 3rd world monkey

Based Aussie in here with high testosterone and a big swinging dick telling dark skinned star wars fans what's what
Only part of the Commonwealth worth saving
Go Collingwood

The year Bo got hurt they had Jay Schroeder and Vince evans fighting for starter, they needed a QB to run that offense Tim Brown, Mervyn Fernandez, Gault, all speed guys, not saying you're wrong but if LA had a decent QB at the time.. and fuck Kevin Walker and the Bengals
you're too pure for this thread, run now

I care

That's because you're a 3rd world mongrel too

"The year Bo got hurt" immediately made me think of Bo Jackson

It still hurts, bros.

Bo's injury was such a freak thing its tough to blame anyone. However, the doctors who failed to diagnose it properly probably do deserve some blame.

Which supposed elite quarterback will retire next?

Rodgers, Cam or Wentz?

But my favorite team is the Patriots, like any true American.

Attached: IMG_20190822_023659.jpg (534x493, 31K)

Cam was never elite.

Your dumb ass team isn't even a state

I've not yet learned to let it go, but since then he became a legend and folk hero..

Hence why I am a trueblooded American.

Lol, didnt read the whole post

Well you were always a faggot

It's an entire region. Go fuck yourself statelet

I did u tard

Scam Newton will never be elite. Sorry Burst your bubble. Watch him waver over this season, and retire by 2021, nerd.

Retard regioncuck team

Brady and Brees oldfags the next to retire

I now remember jeremy trueblood for some reason

>Statelet

>Carolina
>Tampa
Good company you keep, region dork

>CAM NEWTON TO RETIRE AT AGE 30
CAM NEWTON TO RETIRE AT AGE 30
>CAM NEWTON TO RETIRE AT AGE 30
CAM NEWTON TO RETIRE AT AGE 30

SOMEONE MAKE A THREAD,. HAPPENING ALERT

Didn't stop Andrew Luck.

Or Gronk

>Booing Andrew Luck was a second rate, hick-town reaction. I was absolutely disgusted. It's a fantasy football mentality and I hope they lose 16 games.

Based Kornheiser

Accept your fate

Attached: ECw6OllWwAEvtLN.jpg (2048x1152, 298K)

Attached: tumblr_mezbtzbsv21qzrd0t.jpg (177x278, 33K)

A triple, oh yeah.

>Even the dog is laughing.
Nice

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: suck for luck.jpg (2598x1052, 419K)

This was a fun thread, goodnight everyone

Attached: 1455946463105.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

>the second-rate hick town clots
I think that's a new nick name

Attached: 1536003882406.jpg (469x746, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hdMOkivHMWQ
5:20

Spicy

Attached: 1538663852782.png (310x379, 183K)

Do the clots get back the cap space from Luck?

Yeah. He's retired he forfeits all salary and only salary counts against the cap. Well bonus too but the lump of bonus paid he gets to keep I think.

Yes the will mark him as left the team which allows the Colts to void his contract and negate his cap hit. Signing bonuses may or may not be reversed by the Colts

Wentz gets injured before or after the bye week? Are there any lines for that wager?
*Kelly finds Irsay's coke stash and wakes up in some random woman's house again and gets arrested*
>marrying your female clone
Actually pretty kino.
>he doesn't want to cuddle with a big walrus
Looks like it'd be comfy as fuck.
Spectacular.

Attached: 1565483741712.jpg (906x960, 96K)

>This thread didn't 404
Hope every /nfl/ poster sees the disgusting Eagles posters in this thread.

I wonder how big the crowd will be at Colts home games this year

I don't. Fuck the Colts and their shit organization.

If cam had gone to the cowboys he would have been elite and they'd have one at least 1 superbowl this decade

Quads for gods

Degeneration of offensive line play prevents Pats from reaching the Super Bowl after reaching the AFCCCG. Ratings plummet.

You actually woke up mad about some shit that happened last night on Yea Forums?

>eagles fans already triggered today
Yikes

Brady, Wentz and Cousins. maybe Manning too

For me, it's Patricia Mahomes

>>filename

The highest paid model of all time is literally helping him raise the child he had by another woman.

Who?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Irsay
lel

MAKE HOUSTON OILERS AGAIN
A
K
E

H
O
U
S
T
O
N

O
I
L
E
R
S

A
G
A
I
N

Of course the roach got quads

>Why yes, I'm an Eagles fan. How could you tell?

Attached: 1515312365404.png (665x800, 54K)

I'm thinking:
>Cam - He plays in a way where he's open to injuries and and I could realistically see him getting replaced if he falls off a little
>Wilson - While he loves football, he has one of the most active non-football careers of any NFL player. I think he might retire if the Seahawks can't protect him. He's already entertained baseball.
>Rodgers - He's an elite quarterback, but I don't think anybody really knows how he might act when the team is in true dumpster mode. I think he could become very disenfranchised with the team and fans if he's getting booed every game. When I read a guy like Rodgers, I think he's the type to move to another city or just give it all up if it doesn't seem like he's being appreciated.
>Rivers - Kids, age, the eternal chargers dumpster fire
>Stafford - Very "colts like" situation. If he has a season ending injury, I'm not sure how likely he is to come back.

Wilson is not anywhere close to retiring, are you retarded? He's ultra successful, his O line protects him pretty well, he's healthy, and he's getting paid top dollar. He is not going anywhere.

Rivers has never once mentioned that family life will lead to retirement soon. His family seems behind him playing football.

Stafford hasn't been hurt like Luck was.

The reality is, if we're going to say anyone follows Luck's footsteps, the most likely candidates are Wentz and Cam. Rodgers has already played too long and played through pain too many times for this to be a reality. He might retire due to injuries, but it's different. He'll retire if he sucks due to injuries, not because he's sick of rehab. Cam and Wentz I could see walking away from football due to injury fatigue.

Wilson doesn't have a bottom ten oline for the first time in several years. He won't retire that easily, especially when he played all of 2016 injured

Remember, the best Oilers team of all time blew a lead in a game so infamous it was simply known as "the Comeback."

>kickoff next week
>college kickoff this week
>mlb playoff race heating up
>nfl, mlb, cfb, threads are all halfway down the catalog buried by soccer shit

Is Yea Forums just dead? This is the most dead I've ever seen /ffg/ this close to the season too

Have you considered the fact that it's 9 IN THE MORNING and everybody else is either asleep or at work?

It's 6-9AM on a Tuesday you retard. People are settling in to work.

I get blown away when season tickets are that dirt cheap. I'm a Packer fan and have been on the season ticket waiting list since I was born and there's still like 10,000 people in front of me

That's because watching a full season of the post-2002 Raiders ages you twice as fast. Look at Matt's face, that is the same face you will make every year.

Most people realized fantasy is for fags

Hot Take: Zeke will hold out into the season. Jerry doesn’t wanna look like a bitch in front of owners giving into the demands of a rookie rb who’s mid contract. Also doesn’t want to show others on the team they can walk all over him. Zeke will either cave or not play.

Attached: image.jpg (320x328, 67K)

That's not a hot take, that's retarded. Zeke has proven that he has the power to carry the team and Jerry isn't going to sign him because he's stupid.

>paying a running back that much
Zeke is already not the player he was in 16 and plays a dangerous style of RB just crashing into and through people.

I don't think you realize, but we are returning towards an era of the all-important RB. Quarterback play will actually be significantly worse in the future despite statpadded numbers continuing to inflate, paradoxically. While the old school run game may never be the same, RBs will have to increasingly be relied upon more than they have in the Manning-Brady era. We live in times of unnaturally good QBs being plentiful, but the times will change. Therefore, good RBs who can serve as security blankets for newer QBs until they reach their apex will be necessary.

for what its worth, rookie rodgers was booed at training camp and in 2008, never requested a trade
he was also on a sinking ship of a team last year and clearly the team didn't have any passion against arizona. After mccarthy got canned, he pretty much had to take over the offense and had some pretty solid games given them being out of playoff contention and having an IR eligible injury. the guy is revered in green bay and is up there with favre, while luck never got close to payton

Reminder that Nick Mullens is just as good, if not better than Porno Jimmy

Attached: 1524790285802.jpg (590x758, 68K)

new

Mariota

This is the wrong take on anything 49ers.

Nick Mullins is a starting QB on the bottom half of the league. But Jimmy on fire is almost unbeatable.

Way too early.

This is the opinion of a retard. Paying a premium for a running back only makes sense if you have a great QB on a rookie deal. And even then I’d rather have a sick edge rusher. just get a Sony Michel or James Connor or fucking CJ Anderson, or some other random dude and pound away. The line is more important than anything.