Lol! Yuros, explain yourselves

Lol! Yuros, explain yourselves.

Attached: images - 2019-08-25T005437.968.jpg (690x445, 70K)

>two black panther teams

what am i looking at?

Nice dolphins is a funny name

Soulless

Attached: 025f880c-3f1e-47fc-93fd-695182887dc7[1].jpg (540x760, 52K)

No hate on euro bowl, it's a sick sport but NFL isn't sending enough money to develop it. The only ones that do it in junior teams are niggers who sell weed and want to unleash their fury but still kinda realise that it's not worth it in long run.

Also russia Ukraine and other East euro teams have eurobowl, why aren't they included? I assume its because its too much money and they reserve it only for nationals like GB v Russia etc

I remember two of the Dutch teams had a local super bowl and they called it tulip bowl. What a retarded concept.

>WHO ARE WE?
The Wildcats!
>AND WHO ARE WE GONNA BEAT?
The Wildcats!

why cant they pick animals that live there

Attached: tulipbowl_logo_trans.png (2269x2526, 180K)

Because it's just one of the groups.

London kittens

Licensees in France :
. foot US : 19 000
. hockey : 20 000
. kayak : 42 000
. pétanque : 300 000
Just to give you an idea about how much we care.

Cringe

Some dudes in europe wanted to play american football, whats wrong with that? A few years ago there was an european clubs all star team that came here for a match with one of our uni teams, the roster was almost all americans plus some canadians and Mexicans and a single italian dude if im not mistaken, they got beaten bad but i guess it was fun for them

Wtf is a pétanque

Something like curling on gravels, but a million times more entertaining.

Attached: boules-petanque-gravure.jpg (1680x579, 799K)

you need a license to have a team in Frons? wtf?

Some some of that balls at decathlon the other day, dont know Why would they carry such product here, i get is a french company but still

Adler?

Means "eagles"

You need a license to play any sport in competition obviously. It also has something to do with insurances.

Try it if you have some friends ready for a lazy afternoon, it's fun.

Attached: pétanque locale.jpg (1000x625, 77K)

Aren't most of the teams made up of Americans who can't afford to play college football in the USA? It's a good way to travel for a couple of years anyway as the players get paid. I watched that Silas Nacita guy on youtube a little, he got kicked out of Baylor because he couldn't actually afford to go to college and when they found out he was living rent free with the family of another student they banned him from playing in the NCAA

guys lets invent "brazilian football"
necessary points
>no round ball allowed
use something of a different shape
>each team should has at least one monkey

Attached: index8.png (225x225, 10K)

it's also a very good weapon to throw at riot cops

There are enough players around the world to fill a world cup competition,
Its fairly popular in Vietnam for exemple.

This

I prefer russian football
every player has to have aids

It's expensive for that purpose, a simple rock does the same job for free.

Will consider it for a carne asada or something the set was rather cheap as everything in that store

how unpatriotic
i guess it is so solely because we has not invented brazilian football yet

I checked and I've found nothing about pétanque in Mexico, you could be the very first Mexican player to go to the world championship, you can do it.