FA: Patriots release WR Maurice Harris

Attached: Dolphins3.jpg (474x646, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gyDyk07H7IU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>doesn't have both new news and last thread news
Garbage op

Fuck earlyfags. If it isn't on time, it's not on my "dime."

Why would it? Then it isn't really "news", it's "olds".

News from 24 hours ago is still news. Both sets of news in OP allows the general to be not only informed and knowledgeable by sharing information to those who might have missed the last thread. That way they can take place, participate, and formulate new discussion and opinions based on the plethora of information available to them in the constantly moving world of American football.

I hate to say it but considering how shit these generals have been the last few weeks It needs to be said.

These generals were a lot better back when most of the trips were active. Good OC used to be posted on the regular and original copy pastas were always posted in every thread and got lots of (You)s. The build up right before the season started meant we were getting 4 generals every day, but now we are lucky to get 2 instead we have the bottom feeder trips that were never original, were never funny, and always had to ride on the coattails of better trips that actually made this place fun to make fun of their teams.

I miss the old trips

Meh. During regular season, maybe. Even then, everyone knows to just read Rotoworld at this point or some other NFL news aggregate website. The most recent news is more of a formality than anything.

Don't have sex

Attached: tim-tebow.jpg (948x900, 63K)

So be part of the change you want. Post OC, put on a trip, make good posts.

How do you think the Dolphins are going to do this year Bahamanon?

Attached: Dolphins4.jpg (474x606, 53K)

4-12, tops.

9-7 and wildcard spot

Retard

*blasts a massive diarrhea shart on this thread*

Daily reminder we need to combine the CFL with the NFL.

this the real thread

Attached: 1566344403602.png (657x527, 28K)

I respect you user, you have an on time general

>The AFC is now even more of a one-team conference

Seriously if your team isn't in the NFC why would you even watch football?

IT'S HERE: youtube.com/watch?v=gyDyk07H7IU

>splitting up the general because MUH BUMP LIMIT
kill your self
actual thread:

Well, the AFC does have the Chiefs and Patriots. Two teams that are super bowl contenders.

>make thread 5-15 posts early
>keep encouraging retarded autists by posting in their gay early threads
>start making threads 30 posts early
>50 posts early
I think it's better we just stop the autism(in other words, (You)) now rather than later. This is the real thread.

im not OP of the early thread, I just don't care enough to spilt up the general to two threads
we can recycle this one if it pleases you

What's the point? CFL teams would get fucking rekt by NFL teams. At least when the AFL and NFL merged, their teams were pretty comparable. What would the NFL have to gain from a merger with lower level talent?

It hurts lads youtube.com/watch?v=gyDyk07H7IU

Attached: helper sad.jpg (619x453, 47K)

Or we can just use this one, which was made on time, and let the other autist thread with like 30 posts in it die and not encourage retards making threads 20 posts early. That sounds better to me. There's literally zero reason to post in that other thread.

>What would the NFL have to gain from a merger with lower level talent?
Someone for the Loins, Tards and phins to play.

>Colts lose luck
>Win AFCS anyways
If this happens, I think they should just eradicate the other AFCS teams from existence.

>9-7 and wildcard spot
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hernandez was hiding his own homolust. Nobody made him do it. It's not our fault he couldn't handle being a faggot.

A bit cringe mate