Picked Man U as my team in 2013

>picked Man U as my team in 2013
wish I could turn back time and start over

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

just pick barcelona, idiot.

Why don't you call the customer hotline and get a refund?

You are not allowed to support any English team. Go support your local Burger King Soccer club

How many scarves and shirts have you bought user? Are you properly supporting your chosen franchise?

then which team would you pick?

>jonny evans
>rafael
>fletcher
>Anderson
>welbeck
>cleverly

Imagine seeing this and thinking "yep ill bandwagon that!"

picked Man Utd in 94. Stopped caring around 2000

City obviously. Not just cause they are the best, I always liked Manchester a lot ever since my brother got me into Oasis

Sad thing is they would all improve the current line up

Definitely. What's even worse to think about is that Fergie would probably still win a league with the current squad.

Support your local team.

Americans literally own Liverpool lmao

I like Man City because that’s who my created player played for in FIFA 12.

Yes, I’m aware they’re a completely plastic club and I’m a bandwagon piece of shit.

>picked Milan between 2003-2006
>picked Manchester United between 2006-2009
>picked Barcelona between 2009-2012
>picked Real Madrid between 2013-2018
>picked Manchester City and Liverpool since january 1 2019
feels good

Atleast your honest about it. You don't have a local so I can't blame a yank for hopping on a top 6 team.

Still got time to change the team you support. Fuck every one for calling you a glory supporter.

From Milan to Liverpool ... Kys

>imagine "supporting" a club that's literally an ocean away from your home

>tfw I picked City as my team in 2008

Attached: 1565243359968s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Picked Real Madrid in 2013 while everybody was picking Bayern

Attached: 1559763721460.jpg (867x685, 121K)

liverpool are doing well so if you own a united shirt you could just switch to liverpool since they are both red shirt teams. not like anybody in burgerland would know the difference

Get the fuck out boomer

Attached: Screenshot_20190820_130830_org.floens.chan.png (1078x1061, 1.17M)

>tfw LIFELONG Liverpool fan since 2014

Attached: 1565892220975.png (1000x1000, 101K)

all americans should just die
and lose weight

Fergie wouldn't get near the 100 points or so required to win the league with an all time Man Utd XI never mind the current shite. Reminder Man Utd's treble winning squad won the league with 79 points.

so that meant to level of the premier league was more balanced, what matters is having more points than the others teams, nothing else

Fergie broke the 90pt mark 3 times with some of the worst players to win the league, only city and Chelsea have passed 90pts 3 times combined. You're probably a scouser but Fergie would undoubtedly have won a league title in the last 3 years.

Tfw lifelong fan of whoever is winning the league

Attached: evilgrin.png (200x200, 4K)

Great, and Pep has got 98 and 100 points in 2 of the 3 seasons he's been in the PL.

Why didn't Fergie do that?

And Man Utd as well

Fergie didn't get to spend a billion pounds on his squad.

He replaced prime Ronaldo with Antonio Valencia like it didn't even matter who played for him

You know farewell it depends on the quality of the league, which outside of two clubs is non existent. Fergie probably could of to an extent but didn't spend what City have but would probably be forced to in this era.

You forget the man won the league while making Cleverly and Anderson look like good footballers. Any non ABU knows he'd of won a league in the past 3 seasons.

Fergie got every player he wanted pretty much.

If he couldn't get close to 100 points with any of his Man Utd teams, how would he do it with Rashford and Martial up front?

Because he did it with Danny welbeck up top. He's made so many countless shit players into talent clubs would pay 30 million for.

I don't even know which year I started supporting my team

Why do you think the quality of the league is worse? Last season we had 2 all English European finals and then year before 5 PL teams made the CL knockouts. In fact I'd say it's the complete opposite and 2010-2017 PL was much fucking worse than it is now

was a big fan of Pellegrini at city t b h

Do you think any of Fergie's teams are better than current Man City? If yes, how come he didn't get close to 100 points. If no, how would he win the league with the current awful Man Utd team, where he would have to do so

He got Van Persie and that was it. The Glazers were stingey as fuck following Ronaldo's sale.

Lmfao, Barca and Real are fucking dog shit. Juve and PSG choke. Fucking Ajax and Spurs made the semis. Tells you everything you need to know.

>supporting any europoor team
That's treason my fellow American. I am an ABL so I just cheer for any team playing vs liverpool

just switch to city. same city no one wil notice.

98/99 and 07/08 were better.
He also competed in Europe with far less resources. If it wasn't for Bayern kicking Rooney's ankle into pieces and coming up against literally the best team ever he would have won four straight CLs.

>doesn't deny being scouse

Attached: 1523566384509.jpg (600x418, 27K)

And Man Utd made the final in 2011 with a shit team ach Chelsea won it the year after with an even worse one.

Ole?

Yeah, that's my point Fergie constantly had teams you wouldn't look twice at somehow managed to win consistently.

Honestly, there's no point you could ever make to dismiss Fergie as a manager. He single handily made Manchester United not only the biggest club in the world but a with the yankees, one of the most recognisable brands in the world. And no, I'm not a United fan.

t. rajesh kumar

No that's jews

>picked Bury FC as my team last week
wish I could turn back time and start over

>tfw proud chelsea bandwagoner since '98

Attached: chelsea.jpg (620x877, 89K)

Fucking hell, this made me laugh unexpectedly.

You have a world view is tragically flawed. I have my jerseys, I have my tickets to see them this summer in the states...but the thing is that will never be enough for dickheads like you because it was never about those things. You will never admit what it really is, which is simply pure xenophobic hatred and arrogance. I literally live on a DIFFERENT continent and give my time and finances to a club somewhere else in the world because I am a fan and support them, knowing my chances to ever see them are few and far between and yet I still get up at the crack of dawn to watch live games, sneak away to the bar on lunch breaks to catch a first half, etc. It is not easy for anyone outside of your country to be a supporter and yet there are so many of us who still do in any way we can. And yet right smack in Manchester there are some of the laziest "fans" the club has ever seen. People all over the world would put them to shame if they could be given the same proximity to the club. So when people like you see that non-locals are better supporters than themselves they lash out as a way to feel better about not taking advantage of how great they have it. The fact that you think that is sad, pathetic, cringe, et. all instead of seeing it as point of pride is the part that really makes people like you just plain awful. People from all over the world support EPL clubs to the bitter end in whatever ways they can and when they aren't privy to being locals to the club, and you want to shit on them and call them plastic??? Your arguments and views are so pathetically lacking in anything substantial and are simply a mask for the fact that you're too cowardly to say what you really want. Your line of arguments are just dog whistles to hide the fact that you probably think only Brits can support British clubs, only Brits can have opinions on British clubs, only Brits ....you see where I am going.

Attached: manu_greatest_moments.jpg (620x387, 93K)

>Mfw Americans literally have to die to lose weight

Absolutely fucking based

Tldr support local simple as

David Beckham fucking a spice girl made man utd famous in america not the soccer or team or game

>tf
>tp

>Fergie manager
>manager brings through beckham
>Beckham shags other famous person

If it wasn't for Fergie, no retard Beckham babys

>got more or less forced into being a Sunderland fan by my high school coach, who was a Sunderland fan
>he wasn’t even from England
>he was scottish

Attached: 0CAFBBDB-920C-4C9D-892A-99962B2239E7.jpg (643x480, 44K)

:(

>(thirty-two)

Squads didnt have that much depth back then
City could field 2 XI which would contend

Your North Eastern cities are basically retarded Scots anyway

I’m not from the northeast

Picked Tottenham after the games vs Inter in 2010, not regretting my choice tbqh

Wut? the scots of usa live in the deep south idiot

Was supporting Chelsea before that, since 2005 btw

God Scott is based

Not a care in the world

Happy birthday Scott

Fletcher was great you Fucking disgusting casual

Picked Real Madrid in 2012. Has a good run lads but I think I’m ready to become a Man City fan

>swapping teams
disgusting

good time to cash in, might wanna get on the Atleti train though bro. Same city too.

Don't worry, lad, the glory days will come back when we

Atleti was Real’s #1 villain during that time though . Wouldn’t feel right

You should unironically support your nearest ASL league. It's less autistic than the MLS but still enjoyable to watch.

>picked RB Leipzig in 2009
feels good

Attached: 1532861130974.png (742x659, 258K)

I mean the North Eastern towns in England (of which Sunderland is one) are basically Scottish

t. dan petrescu

>could of

it's not necessary

maybe if pep didn't run his players into the ground autistically trying to get some high score they would stop sucking shit in the CL

Shocking and disgusting.

Il never forgive my friend for getting me into tottenham when I was 14

We have to rebuild the Kingdom of Northumbria desu

>I literally live on a DIFFERENT continent and give my time and finances to a club somewhere else in the world because I'm retarded
fixed that one for you pal

just switch, who gives a shit

Attached: comment_hXmFCS7ZoVx6xIWKi0dhVNhgslmsE1X0.jpg (832x1000, 159K)

All elite players bar Anderson and Welbeck

>picked Arsenal as my team in 2007
>doesn’t care about football around 2010
>again start being into football a year ago
>now I don’t have a favorite team

Dunno which one choose this time.

UHTRED SON OF UHTRED

Try Wolves m8

Trying to get into football and can't pick a team.

Pick a french team just to be contrarian

Just pick another team. No-one expects any better from Americans anyway.

In reality, you'll find Scottish lowland towns are actually English.

this whole "picked X team" sounds like a lot of zoomer bullshit to me
how do you even pick a team, either you have feelings for it or not. it's like love

It could be worse, you could be a Glasgow Rangers fan post 2012. That is true suffering.

Why are Mexicans suddenly pretending to be, on average, healthier than Americans?

They've lost their heads

Real niggas picked Arsenal around 05 due to their uncle's Sunday league kits.

Is there anything as beautiful as karma punishing customers and gloryhunters? They chose their club despite having no connection to the club whatsoever, the 'connection' is a totally artificial one, only ever felt over the television screen, and exists only because of the team being successful. There is no notion of loyalty, or hardship during the time supporting. Both club and 'fan' are mercenaries, with a relationship only existing based on success - one supports the other with their finances in return for wins on the pitch. Winning and the childish notion of having to support the 'best' team (usually by dickheads who couldn't handle banter at school/online so had to choose someone successful) is all that sustains their 'support'. When the going gets tough (and this is REALLY not that hard - have you ever had to support your team in the third or fourth tier? no, obviously not) they want off. It's pathetic, totally pathetic

Americans literally own Man United lmao

Americans literally own Arsenal lmao

>be from Scotland
>have a Scottish team
>supported Liverpool from a young age as well
>around age 11 decide I like Arsenal more
>drop Liverpool for Arsenal
>age 15 drop arsenal too
>only follow my Scottish club now

Feels good to not be a plastic

>picked Leipzig as soon as an American plays for them
>bandwagon any Bundes team with Americans
An amazing feeling

>he doesn’t pick a new favorite team to cheer for every Christmas
>he doesn’t pick a back-up favorite in case his primary choice slips

Attached: 3659835C-70DB-458A-9F15-3598A1032811.jpg (453x465, 27K)

I was invested in the old guard and mourinho, celebrated their CL win like crazy but when they left I stopped caring about them. Current chelsea is kinda soulless.

Why is your flag missing the coat of arms? Serious question

Lol, imagine unironically supporting a team. Imagine forcing yourself to sit through shit matches. Imagine going through all those mental gymnastics.

Me, personally, I support players. I'm a Ronaldo supporter - I support whichever teams he's playing at.

I was a United fan, then a Madrid one, and right now I'm a Juve supporter.

Attached: 6cfdc4f7240000300f85a575.jpg (720x900, 126K)

>3rd worlder
>loves ronaldo
checks out

But Greece, you are a 3rd worlder.

lol imagine spending your whole life being consumed by a shitty sports team just for the chance to say you were there in the bad times if success ever happens

Yikes

based
been doing the same since 2006

you couldn't be more wrong

> "picking" a team, wew lad

Americans literally own England lmao

>tfw unironically a /lifelong/

Attached: F341CC33-DFB3-4D82-8B1F-512F42889675.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>Lifelong since 2015 and for half the season went round saying "LET'S GO LIECHESTER"

Looks like SOMEONE is mad they didn't become a lifelong when they had the chance.

You rock, bro! /lifelong/

Why is my fellow bong defending the yank customer. I don't understand, I thought we bully Americans in football threads.......

BASED

I'm not part of your bully gang, bellend. I support people who understand irony, not people who respond to it with weird aggression.

Well I know where I stand now

Have sex.

Will do!

BASED and ninja turtlepilled
the only acceptable answer ITT

>started supporting barcelona in 1998 when they were a bunch of rough tackling and diving assholes with chad attackers, even the manlets were rough
>saw them start to try and clean up their image right after luis enrique retired as a player
>now they consist exclusively of sidepass merchants, manlet strikers and pacengubus

>ON THE RIVER

Rooting for Dortmund in /bundes/ but kind of interested in seeing how far THE BVLL gets in the UCL, just for shitposting purposes

based and TSUpilled

This

Why don’t you just watch your local team user?

Exactly. You don’t pick a team you inherit one.

>picked Red Bull in 2007 hehe

It's different in developing countries to be fair, but there in zero excuse for Brits to be plastic given there's about 20 clubs per square mile here.

Americans support Ronald, The Burger King, Wendy or Colonel Sanders the same way every other country supports football clubs.

>a literal customer
LMAO

Adversity should make your support stronger.

been a sassuolo fan since 2013

Attached: 1560927768091.jpg (420x420, 41K)