/heem/ - Dusthammad "Allah" Poiremanajadahajimazajerbani

previous

Kumar the Kuffar
>punditarena.com/mma/dodonovan/opinion-khabib-nurmagomedovs-mma-record-is-extremely-padded-and-absolutely-baffling/

Attached: 1566442092627.png (463x361, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7x8TXKZOaQ
youtu.be/FWdFnyAbk1M?t=3
stepfeed.com/14-arab-countries-ranked-by-average-penis-size-0870
rt.com/sport/467270-mma-referee-fails-fighter-taps-three-times/
i.4cdn.org/gif/1566723807548.webm
theage.com.au/world/un-acts-to-stamp-out-sex-abuse-by-staff-in-east-timor-20060830-ge3114.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vKJnVsoaHCs
youtube.com/watch?v=7pjZETUsOZo
chat.whatsapp.com/Lbc0lb3j1zQF8WOhObcv64
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco–United_States_relations
mobile.twitter.com/mma_kings/status/1166070708130242562
youtu.be/TrwiwJm06Cs
i.4cdn.org/gif/1566729845293.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=6gH-7tji59E
twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/1166064501550010368
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How big is your fight libary /heem/

Attached: Heemy.png (788x785, 217K)

Attached: 078d4a1386d995d1f803e312a7298f4f1eea5005464be682791e65ec0f755e08.jpg (720x876, 271K)

Yes this is the one

Attached: Kuffar.png (1440x1440, 2.95M)

What's the problem?

No answer dummy?

>free fights

Attached: Replay 2019-08-18 03-59-50.webm (710x400, 2.92M)

Champ Shit Only

Attached: Fergi.jpg (1588x964, 95K)

Attached: Replay 2019-08-18 04-31-53.webm (710x400, 2.94M)

Attached: finger_bryan.webm (640x800, 2.94M)

Tony has already won the story against Khabib. Tony 1 : Khabib 0.
Tony also wins the rematch. Tony 2 : Khabib 0.
The only thing Tony has not won yet is the fight itself but even if he loses that only makes him 2:1 against Khabib.
Tony wins every time.

Attached: 1564409220443.png (196x257, 44K)

I'm wondering for heemposters, what is
>your natural weightclass
>your cutbaby weightclass

that cheeky finger

>none
>heavyweight

Execute all namefags

no but really

fightpass

Middleweight
Lightweight

Santos could tap Khabib, Dustin and Tony in the same night

Attached: santos heems ray.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

For me it's
>light heavyweight
>middle weight

Right now I'm technically heavyweight though.

They say "Don't challenge that boy!" That's what they say about me. Out West they calls me "Steady Hands". That's my name out West. And they oughta know. I gots Steady Hands. You ain't ever gonna see me spill my hot chocolate. Not with these hands. And boy if you ever see a fella challenge me, ol' Steady Hands, to a waiting job, to fetching coffees and hot chocolates to people, well that'll be the last thing he ever does. Because there ain't no beating ol' Steady Hands. I'll fetch them fellas their hot chocolates before young challenger here has even tied his shoe laces. And he'll see why they calls me what they calls me.

Just checked a kg converter
>light heavyweight
Holy fuck I'm cutting to welterweight

Yeah, it's pretty scary to look this shit up. It's a good motivation to lose some weight when you realize you share a weightclass with Ngannou.

Imagine thinking I'd pay a penny to watch fights.

If I wanna find one I just Google it, I only download them because they're HD and I watch them if my internet goes down.

How do you find obscure old fights?

Colby Covington destroyed with FACTS and LOGIC

Attached: 90hisf751oi31.jpg (1639x2559, 317K)

That's the kicker, I don't. I can never find HD fights that's why I download them.

Why yes, I do filter namefagging retards

Attached: 1560269322883.jpg (1571x1089, 194K)

His last card was on at on odd time for Ameripoors and the rest of the card was very weak in terms of drawing power, so he can be excused somewhat for that.

Based Maia mogging Colby on Twitter and Instagram

Attached: Demian_Maia.jpg (1400x1400, 134K)

The stats speak for themselves.

What a cool guy

Colby on the left
Revved Colby haters on the right

Attached: 15064561485724.png (994x567, 895K)

Maia should go for a flying knee against Askren just for the bants

he should, but he's probably not gonna, it's probably going to be very respectful and shiet.

cant wait for khabib to make him tap

“Ari is f—king awesome. He’s awesome. He couldn’t have been a better guy to be the guy to come in with me again,” White said. “You know how many arguments me and Ari have had in f—king almost the last four years? Zero. We’ve had zero. Zero arguments whatsoever.

“All the s—t with the banks, dealing with all the banks and all the s—t that’s involved now, Ari does all that. Cause that’s what Ari does and that’s what Ari is really good at. You know what him and the banks do? They let me do my thing. They stay out of the way and they let me run the business. It’s f—king great. It’s perfect.”

Attached: file.png (856x887, 507K)

im 163 lbs but I could get to 155 if the weigh in was tomorrow, so if I were a complete cutbaby I guess bantamweight?

So how much are you lads betting on khabib for his next fight?

Feather weight
Atom weight

I haven't checked, but I'm guessing the odds are not worth it in the slightest. Also gambling is haram (unless you win).

khabib is guaranteed to win though, i'm guessing third round submission or win by decision.

Betting the mug collection on him.

>bet on khabozo vs another favorable matchup
>at least win money if khashit adds another borefest "victory" to his paper legacy
>see him lose is priceless and consider bet donation to "good karma fund" or "astral attack budget"
Gonna ride my bike to "bookies love him" bank with my win-win life strategy.

Attached: gooby riding to khabitch funeral.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

I almost thought this tripfag was a loser but then I found out he hates Colby

Attached: aj8ipi6s4db11.jpg (708x1024, 103K)

Kek, coping at the maximum, khabib is the GOAT ufc lightweight, get over it russhit.

Attached: 1566510569709.jpg (720x798, 70K)

Yeah, I don't see Poirier winning at all. I know that's not exactly a hot take, but I really don't see it. Padded record and all memes aside, Khabib is really mogging on everybody in lightweight desu. Tony has a shot, but he's still a big underdog.

I'm betting the house on Tony, inshallah

Attached: 1560068913859.jpg (706x800, 143K)

Yeah no. You definitely can't call Khabib a GOAT at this stage. He has the potential to be one, but right now he hasn't had anything near enough big wins for anything near GOAT status.

I like Tony too so I wouldn't mind it going either way. Just hoping for sum gud banging, heems and tappies.

I have that fight that the guy won by submission (terror) i'll share right now on YouTube let me upload really fast.

Anyone else interested to add to your collection?

It took me ages to find it. The MMA website I got it from shut down years ago.

That spic will get his ass handed to him by khaBULL.
After dustin he will fight tony, and when he finishes tony he might fight GSP, so yeah if he beats GSP he's definitely the GOAT.

your mum gay

you should read the link in the OP, I think it's pretty good, you'd enjoy it

Does anyone know where to find Deron "mini-DC" Winn's fights?

Uh, amatuer fighter here. 155 if its a comp I dont really care about such as a local bjj tournament etc
145 if its an important comp
135 if theres money on the line

Nah i'm good, spic lover.

Suit yourself, mudslime lover.
GOAT? More like goat, lol

I can check for you... meanwhile....

Attached: 1557118323627.png (730x496, 706K)

Which fighter has the most protean style?

Tony "Champ Shit Only" Ferguson.

Attached: 1560177735089.jpg (1056x1200, 237K)

Is it bad that I learnt legitimate martial arts technique from Hajime no Ippo

Ask Askren.

how can anyone even compete with him??
youtu.be/FWdFnyAbk1M?t=3

Just look at his skull shape, stance, facial features, khabib is a natural fighter, he's destined to be the GOAT.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

is a man with this skull shape heemable?

Attached: Habeeb silhouette.png (2880x1800, 1.63M)

Calm down Masood, he isn't gonna be your boyfriend.

no
>181cm
you fucking midget, i could literally toy with you like a child and then knock you out cold.

>Jordan

lol

I'm a Khabib fan, but I would say
>1. also be a cutbaby
>2. learn how not to get your legs triangled
>3. don't make the standard assumption that the cage is your friend against a khabib takedown, because you will pay for that later on
>4. practice hand fighting defense from tight spots
>5. don't fall back on a BJJ idiom of positions, because he has a more Askren folkstyle wrestling / combat sambo style where he will just beat you up from sidecontrol/crusifix/halfguard
>6. study Khabib's unorthodox, but generally predictably striking game and heem him before he can take you down

I'm not saying it's easy but that is how you beat Khabib imo. I'm open to rebuttals though.

i'm 204cm mutt.

>The goat fucker thinking I care about his height.

Bullets don't care about your height, kid!

>2. learn how not to get your legs triangled
Good luck doing that

also you think conor didn't think of any of that? once you're on the ground with him it's a different story, he overwhelms you, not to mention his grip is extremely powerful, so i would say the best tactic to defeating khabib is to prevent takedowns.

Okay manlet, whatever helps you sleep at night.

>Jordan's average height....
>Jordan - 158.2 cm (5 ft 2 1/2 in) 25-49

Whatever you say, midget!

Attached: MOO_HAM_MAD.jpg (776x1144, 296K)

You're redoran guard?

Yes.

Redoran Guard from Skyrim Battles! :^)

>Jordan's average height....
>average
there ya go mutt, now go be a manlet somewhere else.

Attached: 1566384338038.png (686x798, 63K)

Everyone knows what Khabib's game plan is and should know how to beat it. The problem is no one has had the skill/strength to pull it off yet. Khabib is a massive cutbaby who easily overpowers everyone else at 155

>He thinks "mutt" is an insult.

Lol, silly Arab!

Attached: MOOHAMMAD'S WIFE.jpg (500x500, 48K)

>Everyone knows what Khabib's game plan is
Yeah because he says it in conferences all the time, yet no one can stop it lmao.

I have more faith now of Dustin beating Kutbib than Conor in a rematch.

Isn't it time for prayer or something? Get off the computer Akmed and get on your knees.

Middleweight
Welter/lightweight.

>manlet&mutt
i'm so sorry...

Attached: 1566379957475.jpg (992x923, 310K)

Lol I forget these stinky Arabs get on their knees to suck Moo-Ham-Mads dick 5 times a day! :^)

Manlet rage

Stinky mudslime, you're speaking/typing in English we already know you want to be American.

>INB4 British English.

Lmao, mad manlet mutt.

Attached: 1566652463997.png (1118x591, 171K)

>Saving mutt memes because he loves the USA so much he has to browse and American website and learn to type in English because nothing interesting happens in Jordan.

Lol, I feel bad for you .... a bit! :^)

Attached: 1553756470029.jpg (800x687, 160K)

>MMA boxing

Attached: Capture.jpg (315x418, 17K)

I honestly have no idea how to defend against his leg triangle game. I'm not claiming to be anything but a cazzie.

But lets also not pretend that Conor has any groundgame whatsoever. Khabib has never been tested by a really high level grappler in MMA. I personally believe he would do well against any grappler at LW though.

Idk, someone like Goober should have done better against him than he did. I'm not saying he should have won, but if you look at his striking in that match it was pretty pathetic.

yes.

Your mother is a towel

you're definitely mad lol, not my fault you're a mutt AND a manlet.

Attached: 1566652373524.png (1043x1136, 380K)

Why would I be mad about "mutt" memes, they're all made by jelly stinky mudslimes! :^)

If I were mad I would browsing some stinky arab website saving "goat fucker" memes and posting them on their site... but I am not because no one really cares what an arab thinks about the USA.

Attached: 1557886216185.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>blah blah blah blah
stay mad mongrel midget

Attached: 1566369767484.jpg (643x820, 75K)

>mongrel
>says the musdlime

Whatever you say, stinky.

He was going for that Kamehameha.

229 Conor was already beaten before he stepped in the cage, you can see it on his face during the walkout. Completely flushed off coke, whiskey and money. Now 194 Conor, that would be a fight.

t.

Attached: amerimutt.png (500x444, 29K)

Kid, you're from Jordan... and a MudSlime

Your opinion isn't really taken serious.

cope

Conor is a bum who went to the ground instead of standing up and striking. He did it against nate in an even more obvious way. Zero fight IQ.

How long does it take to recover from a heem? I just don't understand why some anons here say that a fighter is fighting again too early some months after getting heemed.
t. never been KO'd

Attached: thinker.jpg (979x832, 232K)

t.

Attached: 1565317378720.png (600x600, 212K)

Well in Stipe's case he rested one year and his chin held up.

Before that he had taken shots from Francis and by the time DC hit him he collapsed.

So about 6 months per fight?

I'm not saying 194 Conor would win, just saying he would have put up a much better fight

>Conor is a bum
no, conor was turned into a bum by khabib.

When I heem someone I usually wait a good 13 seconds before I heem them again. I usually take this time to make a throat cutting gesture towards their mom.

Silly Arab, you only make me smile.

That's what every stinky Arab wants to believe. Conor bummed himself after making all the money from the Mayweather fight. He only fought Khabib because the fans wanted to see it and he would collect a lot of cash.... he heem'ed himself, khabib had nothing to do with that his mind was already not into fighting after he made his money.

Please stinky Arab.... stop thinking Khabib did anything but choke him out. Khabib didn't fight the real Conor he fought his bum version. Real motivated Conor would have heem'ed Kutbib. I know there aren't many great MudSlime fighters and you NEED to watch the American UFC and cling on to ONE "undefeated" mudslime but you are reaching... like you reach for the top shelf at the goat store, manlet!

Attached: JellyArabs.jpg (1200x653, 162K)

He lost to nate diaz first, so no. Khabbage is a dagestani rat and no amount of cope will make his padded record seem impressive

Yeah, you're really mad.

Attached: 1566656453880.jpg (367x454, 100K)

All of you are acting like cringy seething fanboys and I would heem all of you. That is all.

This

Sorry, kid! I live in the greatest country in the world... no amount of mudslimes will take my smile away. Try harder, nothing buy joy here that I can see my wife's face and smell her beautiful hair. I don't walk around with a wife wearing a trash bag.

Is your country even relevant?!

You would heem yourself first when you blow yourself up.

You would heem me but not before I deal irreparable damage to your body and mind that psychologically shatters you, making you become a gunshy pillowfisted point fighter who gets knocked out three times in a row

no u

You're embarrassing yourself at this point
Really doubt it, i have a chin of steel, not boasting or anything but i have been in a whole lot of slugfests and never been knocked out.

Attached: 1566652218710.jpg (988x1052, 185K)

*heems you*

>embarrassing
>says the mudslime

Sure thing, buddy, whatever you say! :^)

*Laughs in American.

>*Laughs in American.

Attached: amerimutt2.png (680x777, 167K)

right now, im walking in about welterweight, but I could easily cut to leightweight. Im guessing a serious comittment I could be a cuttababy and reach featherweight. Look like death on the scale, rehydrated and then use a ridcoulous size advantage.

Still Jelly I see.

I'm glad you are.

Maia,41 has lost to Usman,Colby and Woodley.Whats the point to fight Askren?

Attached: jhjgfhdg.jpg (828x1022, 87K)

Cutting is immoral and amoral

To give Askren a win and increase his stock so it doesn't look like the UFC invested badly on a can.

lads it's my birthday

is he the irish edmond?
feels like he hit the jackpot with mcgregor
his fighters outside of mcgregor... no one gives a shit
what has he achieved outside of mcgregor?

Attached: 433A932D-047F-4FE2-BC00-3F8BE5559667.png (800x800, 2.91M)

You're too old for birthdays

benis.

Attached: benis.jpg (225x225, 10K)

He has achieved the GOAT Artem and Dildo Danis!

>fight pass
is it worth buying it for one month so i can binge watch all the best fights? and is it possible to download them?

For 2.99 you can have ALL the best fights.

Attached: 456546456546.png (499x661, 424K)

What would you do if someone called you a fatherless bastard?

even better idea. thanks fren :)

Attached: 1566534350448.jpg (460x509, 46K)

Will Aspen Ladd be cleared to fight YANA?

Attached: ufc fighter jessica andrade.jpg (1080x1066, 224K)

Who gives a shit she's fucking awful

Holy shit and I thought people here were short

imagine being this revved that you'd go and make a set of fucking graphs about colby
absolutely worked

Arabs also have small penises! :^)

stepfeed.com/14-arab-countries-ranked-by-average-penis-size-0870

>Length: 13.5 cm

5.15 inches

lolol

This is very based and my strategy also (not for kebab I don't really care about him until he fights Tony but in general)
Bet against your boy and you can't lose

LHW if we're talking no cut
Reckon I could do welter

whats the difference?We all know he will still be a can even if he beats Maia

lol

they make it up with their money

So I was at my barber(located next to the cahlmedy store) last week and I get told my regular barber ain't here so I'm like GAWLD DAWG fine!!!I'll take whatever bro I got a special soon I gotta look slick!!!
So the lady says she's got a new barber for me called ling ling.........LING LING!!!*waits for crowd to laugh* like brooo.....I ain't lookin to get a maths quiz done y'know? Like I ain't lookin to get some damn Chinese food! OH ME RIKEY FRY RICE!!! *mimics eating with tongs* bro the friendly dog at my barber hid under the damn table just hearing his name! Anyway imagine my suprise when a damn NIGGER knuckle drags into the room stinking of grape soda, two chicken drumsticks in each hand and screaming "OH LAWDY MMHMM WHO NEED DAT HAIRCUT???*
..bro.....get yo sister za'niyah and get yo ass a damn name change!! I nearly had a heart attack!!

Attached: A9E0BB0D-098B-47A4-AD95-95678F3B982A.jpg (556x551, 35K)

This Yuan Yi guy seems to have potential but I can't find his record anyone has any idea?

fedor is not the best fighter ever

Imagine retiring undefeated with an army of autists calling you one of the GOATs and that you'd steamroll all the UFC competition only to unretire, sign with the UFC and then get CTE in less than 5 minutes of fight time. Just imagine.

rt.com/sport/467270-mma-referee-fails-fighter-taps-three-times/
thoughts on this stoppage?

heh thats more space than i am using on the entire drive

Attached: Rip.jpg (1079x1524, 480K)

>they
>that flag
>implying

Finnish kebab guy is on 244 card

Louisiana swamp boy will get the win

Love the banter between the Jordanian and American. Very high iq and also very creative banter.

IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING

Attached: 1566821090066.webm (640x800, 2.85M)

it was ackshyually cringe as fuck, especially the amerishart. I am worse off for reading through it all

My comment was sarcastic.

Wake up Khabib

Attached: Dustin Poirier.png (520x325, 155K)

I figured it was but you never know

Natty Welterweight
Currently at 155
Could easily cut to Featherweight

Why are Californians utterly incapable of talking about anything but the most vapid shit?

I saw Brendan Shaub at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen CBD oils in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each CBD and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: 1560935536425.jpg (1056x1200, 202K)

it's a funny bit

can't believe we're at a point where he's fighting for the lw title, he's going to get flushed a lot faster than michael johnson right?

Who got the better of this exchange?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1566723807548.webm

Ignore Rogan's obnoxious blaring.

fuck off, ricecel.

>167 was the heaviest I've ever been
>currently sitting at 155-154
>147 was my weightclass in MT before I stopped competing in amateur bouts
I feel I could have made 140 and even lower if I wanted to flush myself, but I'm no cutbabby

Attached: conor auschwitz.jpg (1200x800, 221K)

I bet she makes tons of money getting paid by companies to promote things like yoga pants and supplements on her channel.

Schaub

I mean her Instagram page*

is a bitch

No crotch sniffing pillowfistani pasty cracker can be the goat

Right now I'm 200 pounds but I competed at 156 in bjj once. I think if I started training again I could make that again.

That's almost an Khabib weight cut

if you are below 100kg you're not a man

You forgot the "atee" part.

I'm 6'0, 165, 9% BF. Probably could cut to 145 if I actually fought professionally.
Non-bodybuilders with a BMI above 25 are fatty fat fat fatties.

5lb hawaiian snake

Attached: 1564392706589.png (532x604, 220K)

>220 lbs

Whatever you say, fat lard.

Walk around at middle weight limit. Pretty sure I could cut to welterweight.

Attached: 1563471445053.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

>how's...how is that a snake?
based gaycheese

Attached: Gaethje almost exposes Min Smalloway.jpg (1514x900, 180K)

>mfw I realise that if Volkanovski heems Max the # of white champs wont actually increase
Damn, Atleast Bobby keeps it of memebender

Attached: ol bunga m8.jpg (700x467, 56K)

gob i wish that were me

Conor calling out midgets again

it is you

I'm calling out you're "country" as a shithole again

I'm the poster child for the 165 lb division

Max seems like a nice guy but for some reason Volkanovski just seems more likeable.

i'm sorry but dustin is getting mauled.

khabib fricken mauls people , man

freakin bears dude

what's gaethje's iq? i'm watching his porier fight, he's fucking terrible, why do people like him? because he's swinging like a retard?

You might even say he mauls them like a particular animal.

Attached: Camper wakes up with bear outside tent.webm (640x640, 2.92M)

Khabib takes rounds off in 5 round fights. He's only fought one fighter who prepared for a 5 round fight, and that was Gas McTapper. If Khabib takes a round off and decides to stand with Poirier, it won't end well. The muslims will likely blow the building up if Khabib loses. Either way, Poirier isn't making it out alive if he wins.

Do u have a poster of Conor above your headboard?

I dunno, Min comes around as an annoying sperg that likes to shout stupid stuff in public.

Tony Ferguson

No, but I've actually got an old Saffer flag hanging in my garage.

>If Khabib takes a round off and decides to stand with Poirier,
why would he do this, you idiot?
You don't think he can hold dustin for 5 rounds?

Nice

Retard, he did it against both Al and Conor. He doesn't have the gas tank to "maul" them for 5 rounds. Dustin has proven 5 round and high output cardio. Khabib NEEDS to take a round of to prevent gassing. Go watch both his 5 round fights. It's a pattern that's repeated both times, and Conor even won that round.

Khabib wll take his foot off the gas in r3, Poirier might capitalize in that moment. Who knows, I'm honestly hoping for a wild 3-2 that sleeps Khabib in r1, but it's very unlikely

Attached: aldo thinking.jpg (365x514, 24K)

They weren't illegal punches?

Attached: 960x0.jpg (711x509, 64K)

because he is le stand and bang! xd
he will beat khabib!

He's better than Jon Jones.

Unironically hard to argue after Juicehead lost a split decision to a one-legged middleweight.

Heavyweight
Light heavyweight

Maia is a dumbass hole. He's an anti been fighter who should be no one's boy.

Bear VS crocodile: who wins?

Gaethje would have beaten pre shoulder roll Dustin

Attached: 1535259807405.png (258x364, 224K)

Cain is a big draw

currently a fat fuck at 190

my natty weight class is 155 most likely, I can cut to FW, wtf I'm BJ Penn

is there a way to stop eyepokes?

what does Dustin Porier offer that Michael Johnson does not?

The only decent metrics is youtube views and fight results shares on twitter

deduct a point for the first infraction whether accidental or not

Schaub looks so cute

Welterweight.
Featherweight.

i was thinking more like goggles or something

cut off 1 finger for every eye poke

Attached: 1560327567723.jpg (1083x610, 89K)

They should just use 4 ounce boxing gloves. It will affect grappling to some degree but it completely solves eye pokes

Attached: paulie-malignaggi-bkfc-6-workout-21.jpg (1000x666, 546K)

bear on land, crocodile in water

literally nothing

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Rare picture of Schaub, circa the 80's

Attached: BRENDA_FRESH_SCHAUB.jpg (504x575, 103K)

bear wins 10/10 times

Is this the famous Dutch logic? "outside of mcgregor" isn't a reasonable standard.

Attached: What the UFC actually cares about.png (839x707, 32K)

I'm a supermanlet 5'5
180 natural
165 cut

I don't understand some of the 5'11 featherweights at 145
like what the fuck

yes, he's a brainlet that won the lottery
he thinks Nate could beat khabib and conor's best weightclass is LW, proper mongoloid

>checks flag
>inhales
Lose weight

glove redesign

Attached: pride gloves.jpg (717x638, 16K)

How is Usman so popular?

I would literally die if I tried to cut under 70kg.

I have calculated the most common boyed fighter per division:
FLW- none
BW- Cody
FW- Hall
LW- Tony and Goobs. This one is 50/50
WW- Colby
MW- Costa
LHW- Walker
HW- Stipe

he'll finish dustin before the 4th, dont worry about his gas tank

>Barely heavyweight
>LHW to middleweight lighter than that I'll become a pillowfist

Attached: c86ccc9a.jpg (540x540, 39K)

why was murrko cro cop's UFC run so bad?

>Dustin has proven 5 round and high output cardio.
5 round cardio in fights with barely any wrestling. Khabib saps gastanks with his top games, Dustin will be more tired when he gets up from under Khabib than Khabib.

There's no shame in losing to Schaub.

Whos making the Classic /heem/ guild tonight?

Attached: paladin.jpg (742x916, 124K)

crocs get bodied by land predators (on land)

Attached: 6_171900.jpg (786x536, 427K)

Ufc Shenzhen is just next door.

I could probably get tickets to see it live.

Problem is I will probably get lynched as soon as I cross over into the china border since all mainlanders want us dead right now.

>paying money for layering

Attached: danalaugh.jpg (188x268, 7K)

Funny how Dana managed to pick the absolute worst fucking time to go to China

based

PeaHead is a can

I haven't been following the news at all. I know something is going on there but I have not the slightest clue what. Could you give me a quick rundown/redpill pls.

Middleweight
Welterweight

>natural weightclass
170 lbs
>cutbabby weightclass
145 skeleton mode

Chinese government was exposed for being corrupt and lying. People got mad. Then the government was exposed trying to false flag attacks on itself to further attack the angry people. People got madder. We are now here. The next UFC is right where this is all taking place in Hong Kong

>MW- Costa

Attached: 1557850432420.jpg (522x576, 77K)

>doubting Khabib after he absolutely demolished and humiliated goober

ISHYGDDT

Chinese nationalism is quite high at the moment coz they feel like China is under attack.

Now just imagine if Zhang wins. Suddenly China goes WE MMA CHAMPZ NOW and suddenly everyone gets interested in mma meaning more UFC events and institutes in China.

I can only imagine Dana cumming to that moment. Especially since having a ugly Brazilian womanlet as champ isn't doing you favours.

How would you get out of this tricky situation?

Attached: 1566821034137.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

Damn look at the Instagram followers Usman got compared to his Twitter followers. Those Instagram followers are probably bots bought by Ali. Why would he gain so much more on Instagram?

Jéssica Andrade (c) vs. Weili Zhang
Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos vs. Li Jingliang
Kai Kara-France vs. Mark De La Rosa
Zhenhong Lu vs. Movsar Evloev
Yanan Wu vs. Mizuki Inoue
Kenan Song vs. Derrick Krantz
Anthony Hernandez vs. Jun Yong Park
Mudaerji Su vs. Andre Soukhamthath
Da Un Jung vs. Khadis Ibragimov
Damir Ismagulov vs. Thiago Moises
Karolline Rosa Cavedo vs. Lara Fritzen Procopio
Batgerel Danaa vs. Heili Alateng
lol this is literally the worst card of the year

Literally all wrong

I watched this documentary last night and now I hate China

Attached: AAAABXUGgkFJjUUs5BrNs7CwgN8XaplB-_o_bUj2PoneJAV9l0yHY9m98rlMEAJaVhLymlA9Ppmqp1cjeji8j2EgZ6iczydrFEsJ (426x597, 72K)

Literally just stand up

Gorillas are the goat animal
literally unheemable

Attached: photo-Gorille-8.jpg (235x280, 14K)

munster advice

>Goober
He was supposed to smash Gooby. Only the cazzies who appeared on heem because Canor was fighting thought he had a chance.

Just use your damn hands and superior strength to part her legs and turn around for maximum sniffage.

Attached: angela Lee.jpg (630x420, 27K)

finger in the bum

How much are you betting? Khabib is a huge favorite so it isn't that good of a bet tbqh. You'd have to bet a lot just to make a little bit.

Bros i thought Gucci wasnt a can

Attached: heem gucci slept.webm (710x400, 2.93M)

Good. I hope it starts some revolution.

Luv Hong Kong.
Ate Xi.
Simple as.

China under a rule more similar to Taiwan/South Korea/Japan would be the greatest country on earth imho.

>Goat
>Only has one more career title defense than Canor

>heemed by Elephants
>heemed by Killer Whales

>little ass dicks
That's a yikes for me.

Carla Esparza by whatever she wants

Attached: flush.jpg (1080x1254, 145K)

I doubt they can heem an elephant.

>didn't even secure the leg
WMMA not even once

Khabib is in contention for the GOAT LW, but to pretend he's in contention for the overall goat is just nut-hugging you would expect from a cazzie. Look at the most title wins and realize Khabib currently sits at 2. GSP, Jon, and Mighty Mouse have more title wins than Khabib has ufc fights. (Silva has the same number of title wins as Khabib has ufc fights).

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-234207_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (1072x1182, 161K)

Khalabeeb

>doing this instead of triangle
Why are women like this?

Dominic should comment fights like this

A scissorchoke isn't bad, she's just doing it badly.

You could never heem me, i have the GOAT chin

Post chin

Imagine Ben Askren but even more defined

Looking at the graphs he doesn't appear to be that popular...

If you're not joking probably because he's the champ, desk analyst for ESPN, and he is the first African champ so I guess that has something to do with it.

Nigerians. Also Insta is a lot more popular than Twitter right now.

>now

>Suit yourself, mudslime lover.
>GOAT? More like goat, lol

Well Jordan certainly would know about goats:

"It revealed that one UN peacekeeper from an unnamed country sexually abused two boys and two girls in the enclave of Oecussi, and in 2001, two Jordanian soldiers were evacuated home with injured penises after attempting sexual intercourse with goats."

theage.com.au/world/un-acts-to-stamp-out-sex-abuse-by-staff-in-east-timor-20060830-ge3114.html

youtube.com/watch?v=vKJnVsoaHCs
lol rose got permanently flushed

Stand up and Alabama slam her ass
youtube.com/watch?v=7pjZETUsOZo

jessica would still win fights at bantamweight lol

Attached: jarn.png (1597x904, 1.49M)

To retire Asscream

Nobody cares about your dogshit opinion. Khabib is undefeated. He is the most dominant champion in the history of UFC with zero losses and only one round lost in his entire career. He is officially the #2 p4p fighter in the world. GSP, Jon and MM lost both fights and many more rounds. Once Khabib beats Poirier, he will be catapulted officially to #1 and you will be seething like a battered bitch except no one will give a fuck about your dogshit opinions.

Attached: laughing meat.gif (220x259, 47K)

Hi /heem/

Serious question

Is there any martial art that I could learn without going to a gym/dojo?

Like something I could learn just by reading books, buying any equipment needed, and doing exercises? Even if I religiously did all the exercises that I needed to do?

I figure I could learn some striking without going to the gym, but grappling would be basically impossible without someone else.

What if I didn't go to a gym, but recruited my brother to help.

Any suggestions? No troll, please desu

Ninjitsu.

What is the most kino heem of all time?

Masvidal heeming Askren. Especially since all the shitposting from Askrenfags before it happened.

>Lost
Kek how did Jon win 7 rounds off of DC if he has a low fight iq? Everyone hates Jon so much they pretend Santos is shit even though he founded Heem Day. Sad. Santos had a nice win streak going into the Jon fight.

Attached: Heem_man.png (1455x1429, 691K)

Jon is #1 p4p and has a infinitely better resume than Khabib. GSP fought in a deeper division than Khabib. Silva had the longest title reign than Khabib.

Attached: 3.gif (194x224, 41K)

Why can't you go to the gym/dojo?

>Nobody cares about your dogshit opinion. Khabib is undefeated. He is the most dominant champion in the history of UFC with zero losses and only one round lost in his entire career. He is officially the #2 p4p fighter in the world. GSP, Jon and MM lost both fights and many more rounds. Once Khabib beats Poirier, he will be catapulted officially to #1 and you will be seething like a battered bitch except no one will give a fuck about your dogshit opinions.

Attached: 9185DB60-5885-44AC-8369-6F4D17A7BAC7.jpg (577x840, 404K)

Grizzly bears heem them. Polar bears too.

All better than Khabib*

Say that to my face

Attached: 4CE84508-4967-487B-A9A5-593AFC3C6F41.jpg (810x778, 312K)

Gracie University has a course which trains you which you can do all at home with a partner. It teaches you until you are a blue belt. Not sure of the price or actual experience but I have heard a lot of people say it's a cash grab, they are tarnishing the Gracie name and it's not legitimate BJJ because you only watch videos.

But yeah, Gracie University.

>infinitely better resume than Khabib
Fer sure, fighting Pride grandpas and MW cans makes him a real münster. His only good win is Machida. Current LW is the most competitive division of all time and GSP was finished by a fucking lightweight back when the LW division barely existed. Canderoid silva is a steroid can who lost to LW cans while on roids and absolute turbocans without roids.

The moment Khabib becomes officially #1 p4p, I will be here to collect the chunks of your ass after it explodes from all the butthurt.

I know it's recent and make me seem like a cazzie, but it's hard not to say Masvidal Askren. I've never seen a fan base so blown out and it was so much better that "the Reddit fighter" (as Asscream fans were saying) was the one who did it. Asscream posted stopped for at least an entire month and now there are only a couple Asscream fans left.

Attached: IMG_6152.jpg (587x666, 68K)

A gracie university blue belt is not a real BJJ blue belt though. It's more like a self defense thing where you go get stripes for learning defensive BJJ moves against a uki attacker training partner.

>His only good win is Machida
Probably one of his least impressive wins kek. Please tell me how good Khabib's resume is when his best win was in 2014. LW isn't that deep anymore it's really a top heavy division. Kevin Pee, Iaquinta, Felder, Barboza, Pettis are all still considered top 10 in LW.

Attached: clawja.jpg (398x606, 18K)

>LW isn't that deep anymore
>guys like Gillespie and Makhachev sporting amazing records are not even in the top 10
>L-LW is n-not deep, I s-swear!
Kek, no one gives a fuck about your dogshit opinions, cazzie.

Don't pretend that Khabib will ever fight Gillespie or Markhachev. Conor is ranked in the top 3 and is only 1-1 in LW (and is also considered one or Khabib's best wins). Look at Khabib's last three wins and you see why people think he's a can crusher.

Attached: champinos.png (562x768, 102K)

Killers row for sure

Attached: 9E8A808B-6FC3-409F-819D-8E92B93D6AF7.jpg (220x169, 12K)

I wonder why they haven't fought in the top 10

I noticed you "accidentally" forgot to mention the literal endangered sickly bears Khabib fights in Russia

>most dominant champion
he has 1 title defense
>zero losses
It's easier when half his resume are fighters with a 0-0 or negative records. His run in the ufc is definitely impressive although his competition wasn't that good, his best win is still RDA
>one round
TIbau deserved at least 1 as well, but that fight was dogshit
>#2 p4p
p4p is decided by ignorant journalists, Cejudo should be #2 based on his achievements
>Jon has a loss
because of a stupid rule >le 12-6 elbow and a retarded referee called Steve Mazzagatti, it's a loss in name only
I also like Khabib as a fighter, his wrestling is the most dominant we've ever seen but you're a fanatic mate and literally all of your posts are devoted to blindly defend your favorite fighter.
You're also ignoring the fact that MM,Jon and GSP have a number of title defenses that Khabib will never achieve.

Attached: khabib_gun.jpg (600x400, 36K)

Attached: crushing.jpg (540x960, 38K)

Jon sucks
Khabib sucks
Claudia is the only clean champion left

>Claudia
Excuse me?

Attached: beltch.jpg (1080x1350, 257K)

>Canpeed Nerdgayjerkoff

Not only is this guy painfully overrated, but I wouldn't even put him in top 10 p4p.

So is that actually working her abs, or is she just being an attention whore?

is there a lesser life form on this planet than a janny

Walk-around weight - Middleweight
Would say Welterweight is would be natural weight class, can hit it through diet, hard exercise, and a small cut
Lightweight if I did a proper cut and dehydrated myself, maybe featherweight if I go full Holloway and put my body through hell, but fuck that.

>partnet

well, at least I tried to learn bjj
time to buy a(another) gun instead

Post your stats
>Weight
320lbs
>Height
5 ft 2
>Reach
52 inches

>weight
150 lbs
>height
5"5
>reach
120 inches

LHW
WW
t. 5”8

5 ft 15

lmao based, I see he's finally getting exposed

Why did he lose bros?

Attached: heem Stipe ends the DC meme.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Natureal is middleweight, definitely could make welterweight maybe light if i wanted to nearly kill myself

He got tired and the body shots destroyed him

deliberately to set up the trilogy

>weight
19 stone
>height
Seven units
>reach
From my shoulder to your chin

Heavyweight
Welterweight
Rumble has similar build

Pride gloves

>kyrgyztan bantz
so top

I could but most of the gyms around here have terms based on 1 yr contracts, month to month are substantially more expensive, and honestly I believe that if you have the right material you can teach yourself academic disciplines in many cases, sometimes more effectively than going to college. Why couldn't it be that way with martial arts

thanks for the info

Any other reccos for this: Any good books/videos on striking/wrestling/boxing or grappling that could teach me what I need to know?

Attached: ronda-rousey.jpg (500x853, 56K)

>169lbs
>5ft 11 and 3/4
>Don't know

Oldfags, was Rampage legit? His record has a lot of losses even in his prime but people talk about him as a complete killer

Attached: 2015-04-23-UFC-186-Rampage-Jackson-0062.png (460x700, 321K)

>5'11 3/4
That's a cursed height. Just say 6' no one will know

Attached: cejudo e borrachinha.jpg (1600x2133, 283K)

Natural probably Middleweight
I could get to Welter through diet (at 170 now) and possibly even cut to Lightweight

>3 division champ champ champ come at me

All kidding aside, not only can you absolutely not learn any martial arts alone from home, you cannot learn any useful martial art skill without frequent sparring with an actively resisting opponent.

he was on that sport science show so yes he is legit

It's cursed, but if I say 6'0" I would know, deep in my heart, that I am lying

Can everyone stop posting their weight and stats? No one cares about your stats besides you.

Attached: tony.fabricio.jpg (1000x484, 73K)

I will never forgive him for what he did to my boy Darryl.

Define oldfags and if I qualify I'll give you my answer

I like to say I'm 5'8 (I'm 6'2") around guys who are a lot shorter than me because they always start freaking out loudly

>Tony Fabricio

Who unironically wins?

LUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKALUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASL

Attached: gf.gif (500x281, 2.09M)

>my height starts with a 5'

Damn you

>KASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKALUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKA

Attached: gf.gif (500x297, 981K)

>ASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLUKASLU

Attached: gf.gif (500x281, 1002K)

Does Khalil Rountree have a tattoo of Anton Lavey on his stomach? I can't tell what the face is, but it looks like it could be Lavey kek. It would make sense since Rountree used to be fat.

Attached: ROUNDTREE_JR_KHALIL_L.png (460x700, 390K)

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

Haven't fapped in two weeks lads, eventually I will be the featherweight champion of the world

Anyone that's been here longer than me

Haven't fapped in a week, would you fight me at a catchweight bout at 165lbs?

well I've been on here since 2009 do I beat you?

Havent fapped in 9 days, I gained 30 pounds of muscle mass by meditating

Yes my guy

Jamal? That sounds like a fat lip tar black spear chucker haha, am I right?

jamal? a nigger? i guess he can cut my hair. at least he's not a dog eating math genius chink

Male lion demolishes a gorilla in 1vs1.

GOAT
O
A
T

Attached: stipe miocic pivot ko.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

chat.whatsapp.com/Lbc0lb3j1zQF8WOhObcv64

Join the /heem/ Whatsapp chat for comfy discussions and if you're ready for The diamond to slay the kebab

>(((Ari))) deals with the (((banks)))

Walking around at nearly 190, but could easily cut to 170. 6'3

If you have a buddy, you can learn through videos. But you won't be able to learn on your own. It's not about knowing the moves, it's about training your body to perform the moves on a resisting opponent.

I have about 2 years boxing training and 5 in jiu jitsu. Everyone has seen UFC by this point the first time they walk through the door. But whitebelts are just as bad as they've always been, they can't do shit despite having seen the movements performed on TV.

Some moves take literal years for most people to get good at. I believe Marcelo Garcia practiced the north south choke for 5 years before successfully using it in competition. And in UFC you see guys fuck up arm-in guillotines literally every event because it's a notoriously difficult move to develop a feel for.

>DUH HERRO, SVEN, TIMU FOR A VEERY GhOOOOOd hairCuTTU! YooooOooooOooo *gong*

Attached: yellowface-smiley.jpg (193x161, 5K)

>giving your phone number to Yea Forums weirdos
yeah no

It's a totally different fight retard. Those three wrestlers were scared shitless of going to the ground. Askren will be the first guy ever trying to take Maia down.

fightpass is worth the $ for a serious student of the game
no downloads

> Drakkar Klose Seeks UFC 244 Showdown with Gregor Gillespie at Madison Square Garden

Topkek. Gregor destroys him.

nasty

Gaethje is God

Already got the post-fight fishing trip planned brother

Attached: gregor.png (520x325, 158K)

Attached: dana watching dc die.jpg (217x316, 9K)

I don't get why he's insisting on this callout
It's not a good matchup

is this actually a heem poster?

Who won the story of the fight here?

Attached: droppingthetoddler.webm (200x360, 2.51M)

How the fuck did Diaz-McGregor outsell Aldo-McGregor? There was 10x more buzz for Aldo. Those numbers are bullshit.

China IS under attack from Jewish subversives

>I believe all Jewish propaganda

Attached: 71vKBkeW1WL._SX480_.jpg (480x360, 14K)

We're left with the question: Just how bad is Darrion Caldwell?

I see absolutely nothing wrong in this webm.

>back to the drawing board
>Im a hard worker
>110%
>stuck with the gameplan
>cerebral
>Im a student of the game
>"blessed" tatoo

Are MMA fighters a bunch of brainless male thots?

Attached: thot1529341071280.jpg (511x500, 169K)

such a beautiful display, from the dropping of the baby to the two combatants becoming interwoven in between the pole as they fight

are you alright lad? ive seen you post this at least 3 times lately

MICHAEL JOHNSON ROCKED KHABIB IT IS UNDENIABLE AFTER WATCHING THIS

Attached: Johnson rocks Khabib.webm (512x304, 1.17M)

AHEM

Attached: leech gun.jpg (1264x669, 112K)

that would be me, trying to get some questions answered. please contribute.

More buzz in the mma community, not the general public

his lights were out for sure, even if just for a 0.1 of a second

waterwedoan here murko

>Natty
>Exciting style
>Able to fight in HW if he wants to
>Son already a manlet weight champ
>Created personality for his hobby and is one of the biggest streamers
Is there anything Natty Paulo can't do?

Forgot image. Couldn't find that photo of them together in any search engine the other day. But plenty of "results" of them naked in the ring.
>(You)FC in charge of spreading mmgay

Attached: natty paulo second identity.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Attached: 1566638691141.jpg (138x256, 36K)

>Join the /heem/ Whatsapp chat
You're one crazy son of a bitch. Yeah let me give you my personal number. How about no?

Luke Sanders' girlfriend got engaged to Seth Rollins

Attached: 15064561485724.png (420x210, 50K)

Khabib is undefeated

Guys last night I had a heem queen dream about making sweet love to Amanda Nunes. She had hard brown nipples and patted me on the head afterwards. I don't know what to do with these new feelings.

Attached: amanda-nunes-pics.jpg (492x310, 35K)

HEEM

ME

INSIDE

Attached: Moicaldo.webm (640x360, 319K)

You people keep saying "heem", what does that stand for???

werdums a fag that needs to fight manlets tony would ankle pick him or land the imanari roll easy

Help Every English Mechanic

>Heem
>Everyone
>Even
>Myself

Heem Sleepy

Hfuck
Eniggers
E
M

High Eentensity Eenterval Maiming

Verdum can't handle Tony's pressure
he was wise to back off there

Who cares
Stop posting

Alistair "The Demolition Man" Overheem

Help Employ Every Mexican

well I think you have it exactly right. you have to be pretty dumb to believe there is a man in the sky who supports your efforts to accumulate brain trauma for a shitty salary, that being said there are a few intelligent fighters out there in the sea of retards

Attached: Aldo.webm (124x248, 219K)

He was dangerous but had a lot of flaws that an elite fighter could exploit.

Reminder you are not a man if you weigh under 200lbs

>t. Fatty

No the sport is constantly evolving, Rampage honestly doesn’t even break top 10 in today’s lhw shitpile

I think he meant the meant the bear could fuck up the croc in water.

Hope every Estonian mates

Don't fucking do it, you'll get disappeared.

Heavyweights Eat Envious Middleweights

He Emerges to Eliminate Masvidal

Attached: 1558129516033.jpg (470x444, 26K)

that just mean gorilla women are all waifu tier while human beings have largest proportional penis from how slutty our women are

One of the basic rules is no muzzies you dumb berbernigger

>n-no muzlims uuuuUuhh
Cope. Nobody is going to join your faggot whatsapp group where you share your tiny dick pics. Gtfo here.
De 28ste kom ik terug naar nederland en dan sla ik je tanden door je keel. Begrepen kanker flikker?

BASED MOROCGOD

11 days Diarrheabib

Attached: 08194783-6B59-4344-A42A-B0735568ED10.jpg (1125x1330, 901K)

Based oldest ally
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco–United_States_relations

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-202740_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 341K)

what are you fucking stupid?

They seem to actually like each other lol.

Seething

I can see blue lips.

Well neither of them talk much shit to begin with

>Seething

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Diarrheabib will be swallowing it

Other than losing three rounds to Tibau and two rounds to Conor, he is undefeated

He will win comfortably via submission in the 2nd or 3rd round

(((al-qaeda)))

I know. Al Qaeda is a zionist created organisation whose sole purpose is to destabilize the middle east for a greater Israel.

Dustbin will hold him down and drop a chocolate rope down Diarrheabibs gaping maw until the putrid mixture suffocates the filthy kuffar.

No, he has never won the story
Conor, on the other hand...

MOI FOOT WUS A BUHLOON

MOI FOOT WUS A BUHLOON

I disagree

Prime Goobs cannot be beaten

Except by Nate Peeaz and Canbeeb

Nate literally beat him in his prime

ummm sweaty....

His prime was the Aldo fight, that was post prime

>tfw just dropped sub 200 this week
Where do i hand in my balls?

He tapped to a gatekeeper during his prime

Or maybe Conor was a cutbabby and not really that good.

The kuffar humbled as he will be spared on this day

He fought Aldo 194 and Nate at 196.. you're telling me his prime was over within 3 months?

why is kanker used in every dutch sentences ?

prime goobert is a 145er

Dustbin is going to get dominated and I feel bad for anyone who jumped on his bandwagon.

He beat a dicklet 145er and a flushed ex-Wheaties cover girl.

He peaked early

Prime Anderson vs Whittaker who takes it?

Canbib is going to get dominated and I feel bad for anyone who jumped on his bandwagon.

He beat a hobbled whiskey salesman and a realtor

Mark Ripptoe's office

Prime Yoel

Kanker is the equivalent of fucking in English. It is a very vulgar word. I believe it's a vulgar as saying "cunt" in the UK. In fact I'd argue that it's more vulgar.
For example: "Wat een kanker flikker."
Translation: "What a fucking faggot."

does Andy have Seagal in his corner?

mobile.twitter.com/mma_kings/status/1166070708130242562

Vick vs niko price added to tampa. You florida niggas change your mind yet?

Could any fighter ever defeat 30 year old Yoel?

cant forget about that munstlery gaychee win (who canvarez put away in 3, and who was flushing dustbin a second time before going full brainlet AGAIN)

Cant wait to see Vick get dabbed on again

Attached: heem gaycheese sleeps Vick.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

At what age is it almost impossible to kill a gorilla barehands?

thank you sahbi

You're welcome sahbi

some shiteforce can did it

Yes youtu.be/TrwiwJm06Cs

Attached: FaceApp_1566161383685.jpg (597x597, 104K)

Andy was never actually good. Whittaker takes it 9 times out of 10.

vicks final flushing

He wasnt 30 in this fight though

How many hours a day does legless spammy spend on Yea Forums cultivating his various personalities?

Dustin puts away Canbib to the curb in the fourth

shut the fuck up

Get flushed

this is the spammer

nah I'm barely on here anymore. heem went to shit since most good posters moved to discord. the total lack of moderation against shitposting killed this place.

spammy got gadooshed and flushed by filters. The game has passed him by

I've never understood spammy though. he has a computer filled with scar porn and gore and somehow thinks he's the one trolling us.

Fuck you

you make this post every single day you weirdo youre that dork that complains about those twitter faggots

Well you gotta think he's not one for introspection

that's a very nice freezer section

Watch every video on the channel Precision Striking on YouTube. Don't be lazy and actually do the drills and workouts to a tee. You will get decent boxing skills, even better if you have an occasional partner to spare with

Fat Saudi sheik style shitbib

*saves wmma*

Attached: 1563191648148.jpg (1080x1350, 190K)

Remember to always dab on the haters

Huilie huilie. Hjb kanker berberaap. And stay in your own moor shithole

Attached: twood quick dab.jpg (969x644, 56K)

Damn the chinese girl is thicc

You guys think Arianny is gonna swallow some logs next weekend?

Anyone remember which embedded episode this was from

i.4cdn.org/gif/1566729845293.webm

I'm at a loss. I know it was a Joanna fight but I can't place which one.

Zhang is soooo attractive.

mentally ill cuck

QUICK

Post THAT webm

based ngannou

youtube.com/watch?v=6gH-7tji59E

Post some MMA kino

Damn Zhang looking thicc. She may actually be thiccer than Andrade. Too bad the rest of this card is boring. I'll still watch the main and the co-main though.

whoa... is this the mythical bbc!?

Joe used to be so visibly gay

Isn't this also an exact description of how Yoel/Whittaker went down?

200lbs 6'3
Im a natural LHW
Might cu down to MW
Not below as i would be a stick figure waiting to die

not as big as my camwhore folder

Attached: cams.jpg (364x228, 16K)

I have trained with these and they work but have a slight impact on grappling, harder to slip your hands through guards etc, the benefits would probably outweigh that minor downside though

Classius clay hated the name his mother gave him
Dude is a no class , no respect bum

Attached: 1558873457678.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>wins the fights
>wins the story
twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/1166064501550010368

Attached: gooby dance.webm (802x640, 2.82M)

Attached: cain amused by lil heathen.webm (326x468, 575K)

>Jon... Hey jon
>Yeah coach
>Go write a tweet or something
>Say something nice about dc's dad ... its good publicity
I remember johny boy

>JON
>JON JONES
>GO CHECK ON HIM
>GO CHECK ON LYOTO GET SOME FANS

Fuck outta here, this motherfucker just using Daniels situation to get fans

If DC would have won, his dad would still be alive.

yummy

>getting this upset because nobody wants to join his /HEEM/ lgbt friendly groups app
Kek, keep seething battiboy. The 28th is the day when I'll return. Beat that faggot.

Attached: BrokenFatIraniangroundjay1.webm (270x480, 190K)

if you insist

Attached: yeesh.webm (720x404, 1.29M)

What is that

Attached: 1538591314897.jpg (320x240, 21K)

Based badr hari btfo the faggot with whatsapp

This thing looks deranged

Attached: Capture1.png (290x380, 164K)

if ants were 20 pounds we'd all be in chains

What about Gaethje and Alvarez?
They don't count?

They don't count because they don't fit the narrative

Who was in the wrong here?

>champ's champ

Attached: tyrese snoozley waking up from nightmare.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

DEx9L6F3p2KIyDus9CFQ
y9WnCe6j0nIhAdq9Q9Sp
HpyFEsk61XSll6Bq9QU2
7iSJvpLMWhFWxg5VOhIh
Mk32JAyzDkt6ZUM9IRJP
3XxpcIkBsdgX684ilNdb
TgqZKzVA0bzg0WkLSAQb
WCidNsMMvb3QkgKJ4D0v
WPKViT68xlwSYVDfiFvz
qrW4ML24sYNgcsbE7s9a
PKVkT9VUxXagUOstsXDJ
M88n0mhickPShGPPNTdq
hp9xkKAdzaeCzzkgZKJL
gxCQXlIFKydwcBpfkQRv
NjsBpwp5VZNenl7Tvrl7
ZugTislCbpLTXQsKxkqo
QutlfJ1Kx3fDxZAk5Wbp
54L8KJQpHXwvKiHRIDp9
QzsmXQJ7YwXnd0731hyF
1DK26DvKlK0RiZV9SQx4
ZbFme5TkUga8hBnBvi0j
cMMTzSqGxemeFE3wyuu4
dbpVPbuNgLKS6bZodMHD
3tmHJoodc8iIHZF7CDc7
a9ZaGmD8K2svJ4At1T3t
6qZK7fZVp30vT2WRqGPd
qIvm5m302tZNnPMceZoR
SDYA01m8xjp65MJG2qki
s40JSk7WgbT2OfNDbfWi
AzPQAvB1LQmOd4AxDQO1
70TTyV528uYY0ugIAKeg
wqL7xODqWEaXTgtskxVf
qO6yQTVa9NYS6JThl8YG
JxrRFdM5BZzcuswIOdha
NVWyYUbCOyOECZG1lg2J
438kbu1i54Cgz92Slp2s
XEXaEN8A9pws9VmbZ0E1
deuFg7eVeZvYLvoKlQ8Z
sxor8k8AwjKCBsAXR12x
zCe54BdFjiIkL4cO0Zan
FCqGMA67CxxIyiLS91Pd
SyrdH4pgejW9tJL963j9
QRhdN2wHLsl98QF5a327
i3dkwBpQvgC0GZHMLqoo
mRE9r6VjPp6aKOtw9NRi
XyKYoVLEuXMiB4hI83UK
AfclU4uCMCZm9xqHlj5s
1VRbTpICdZOV05gE5y4u
Td70C5QrkslCxltw3rUc
X5AKdoATdkhpN8V7QITf
WK2BbocvHdxkqv4SuFEf
lw85JZmZ2OH6hwRRAefb
kiUwsYyiyWDkj20l3BJ9
k1xSJpBisg3eZTmt3MZh
xEDPJUnVRq8baHojdCPJ
nXFq3KqL4z7XeRItga6o
DAsrA4v4R5tZhgLkVhyr
x77AtI4w5WeWzPbW9Jy8
9HPAuN7PMBD6dkd1ZMQK
kyW3ZFHr7RdYjPKE7qLl
31qGQG004Rh3Cc0gGPXl
snytk6Qksnun5DG3plH6
qbM7dLEHG9OhWn11cUAt
DFUMrvIATtrZ06MR3JM7
J8oieOYpdYW8pNv1p1sb
9SsllYgiJLxcsFG4HTlq
ABE5QK1rLlOTbeApCpVX
xwqmmGXHh2Hjyyezbrsg
ADzcBLHeKgY67l3SDJ3n
lALT0fYGKd6uQ72KJC7e
YbOVpftn1JulrLHrpdns
UqieWGuvvZECdQuGRsGc
jMC23QPNX8ETfd46HTbT
79Ihi1fS3J3KfDaiU8bl
xBMd78M0yXIBFya9l5h1
pOMOXics2Qhe1pfDBVDc
brUZY3OsfkIXwtYhKnys
tYT1NLUTppfmbD6o0swO
ML9NQqxKrHIGiw47wT74
gCOt3HmBI560Vejt1hQY
1ldqqq8uJCNSLSljxesC
NnVy97I0pvcNdQabmCEu
13XtEG48s58hd15XYhaw
wIJ9Ogmqnl2cfPb1V0iO
C2OR40dUEnS8HYrhsA2r
dg2pTCE5Ibbt7x9iRF99
z0xkMVr8O4gLmfNfjZsZ
rOTUX2r3otSyolbwA8xh
mtjA0FUpJu5MOXcYfnjz
b4PkoI6uhQxnORFcn6S8
lmFDciltPDtx2m92q2LP
fRMLKMk4KuzcTxWQzqfO
woY1PKAsQnwsTSQGvhJ3
asVwzgovxvlcfVTjh8uM
1z7Y181XgzAGpimJM9hw
2x9NP

Attached: c.webm (720x458, 419K)

Mooi verhaal gaylord. En nu weer verder schapen neuken Ali

usman is a roider

l1mkllHFgRzSPcnujLo2
6YaTxlJUNk5n4Wwi0K4J
PLjUjfhqNYp8T8RApDa9
WMAso5RFsj1h7BWvCKE1
PnysH1XoTyzqbfvBCgRx
DBZyxpH3SMazIxyyT8ru
Ypp8FDlRlBMeg25DEp6R
yoJGgSG8AudmTt2dQ1lz
e0gaekP4Y2iEWblc9Q5E
bYVkPyVLBYYFQtD1Nkrc
qTdXCGnYBZRJK7GfOoCl
ZcPLq2eMOkEm8JZ7Os46
sw4ZYk8QWNMhVFtq8sOy
eY2MzemdqL005C5bSpJs
wc9qtlgcdC2dPenYnk3Y
6eyFED3SfTjuFz2Tmou9
qomqslfehTRzyjvK5sGJ
LfyoPFaShGWwO1GLmLUg
I0CafFSTrXBx4W1FM4bO
l8DjTFrQbI2L1gGgl8ew
pSidlNuotGLuRAp4Jsl9
YA2zkobxJTS3aL6QC2L9
frDMvQGGXk1VN7KUQ2w9
fWgbuYaLqvtrwBxDW6TA
46nX6ilVbmuPmOotxBmX
27d7FnjXr9OhwHtOUU4J
bCbefpuKiciae2tA4T1t
AgDDnA71eUikuluxtGGn
nJCfnAYM7qF6YjubqW94
RwsIXqufi5KbZoI3uWvE
JS48FOlG9DTZsue5AqBh
l8aPJYXjd7ubCCWQo4LQ
tEoV89Tw8wNGX7wlsAwh
fGrNGd7VylO29vXF4cRG
RO0avg3ZekR7AutRZLBj
AMoQR5buFQsdPQivTvI5
LqWbAxE8MwpmzLI8UvbB
3VGGkJysEWR0l6mlcNjQ
XnUNLOpTmQpwhkRcQeOF
eXn9dGosR6hpPzCbXSGC
aptIJqzTgV8V6bJSDxrn
wGirfFxMiwWWxEJT5mQn
81VqOUMKJMIz53Gj07vM
ESqPmFfvs2py2Mv411By
lEoC2JRQoo5mN8oQkZcR
sORjrxRhMmL5pnSxwZvl
LStsYgErPygYUeHnbYWy
L4KijDExwGKUqx4apodY
eNdEkt2ZLVOpXQBui7C4
IDYtWCYyunqm8dSqwjXJ
xkaAd0akaIbp39s09HXj
a1JVYVJpLpDJI8GqsJYg
mRryYO7Pg2LtYkSfJrrA
Tg00VB473YUSnxfU0Ayh
UOUcSxlQRBunu8TIHFHO
edaIcfduNoHvz79OuK7B
oAg7ak5scYQJljIs7jW6
7Qws9cxwK5BdP8d7cs2G
niCCFRgb616h3mLnEfk6
8MaYuzlCpeFmwRMq1uqW
F7sGl0L3YcCiCAK77lm0
qAq5uKZfUZTK5rj5LmAk
rDmDzcMlPOX4gf3ghjPk
7TFFsTRAeTbHSAr8gBsr
dO0ATD8zrB8pKc5Px6Oj
pYrvQGkIBBVKfV9aPf4L
w2atH3v5pyrwj963kQLb
H4mPR58YqLgrx7Q4LVL2
Ye0G4b1uxIYwGV5AXVxJ
l5pA1DPFwVOmW9LyoKqG
OO9igtX8C4lmkmnpNnrM
NGqahSo3NWsxhl2PzWKE
Fp3OXejAyKwJDaTv89AH
Tcsib4oBbOZk7OV73vAY
GoYT49kLi5oOEJVOOxNz
2gDJ328928uuUEoxb1BD
GcJ1GrltVa7KAr1tQK6Z
YS2iW74SEqezUuYS9Fw2
3MlJnj1i7O2GAkEBX23t
MPTWAwv4jgYeFnra2FNO
HbXrHaCiBI6WNHeLIUbj
RNtR930qmag2V27wfhk6
pkZO03lJBG8ktuQiksi7
N0N91V7CPpnhk2DyNwBb
B6lYTqy6xYJ2hwTy5Cgr
6OVfpPDZ4yXa2L5Kk8iN
jU8WnKryKE1E6yUeq6Qn
YMthV4y7DCkBOOr6D4Nc
ai8pvxpQumdpTLnusi9a
aKWPmkhVUdIZB2ZQJTtB
iOhHpICVo1n66e5pIzVn
9DQYrkD3iZHYXlSnUoI2
aBj9OW3Fghut2kUUFNCm

Attached: c.webm (320x400, 1.66M)

Attached: 1552062276107.webm (320x564, 2.56M)

DRyB8mvXJ6nv2HSZwXBk
mdHH82tn5t3iiWzKRH45
bdPZlJ1eObyVt7V4VT0I
lhU5UbWo9SbsGshQUzWL
Ct50EB1Wbtuh4PJlkjnB
sMvUVOYL2h23eIfOY50O
Gwb6MbOoHuQTl9zSoBfV
eLvyCxZnWzSWRUuuk8Ff
5jfxPKcWyNQ6hjFyYKBT
KMzMkNDYGdamT7YGLCVI
YdjSU5FG98jUBAhx36nP
eTGCZkxaP82frwdqP4kc
6BlkaQ7ONjLVyEFlMNmE
xjyFcW3te1GM7g2uSS56
F5a6jKWhARPWJyg72Cti
VfrAarIY2P4vR4KOIkj0
G0vbynHSTyo4WBbJp4Ms
fyXvWvIDs4muKUgopR7L
f2G09rDJYSE4md29CLbw
bvjoZZn394YfiZt15gdA
IRUNuF8LtwRd5f1LUqqc
hHfX1VrY8NhVtLV5N5XU
fH0d8V1Qu2IVVySLluf5
7PiItO3lDLj3FvCZgmbi
n4wv1kqzZnTQhZovbE6a
qvtBByI2Rgx8dM6t2THK
ZHOelzA91dgcRCbQThkd
WUfTc3pj2Fr09NDVkI3B
p6SCRKyiwoqsQcjjZbaA
OIpobPH31JfB2Nj4jryp
e9J7kLjSIY7KTE8e1J4u
BCiLWznP0qVSdugtBn6D
PSwgCDjVd0yXl5KrbFTI
pGbo8OCr9x7Oi2OryqCV
Lxn7cwp7CCY3CTpI7CRw
48jqIHDzze4DnVw7XMsW
mdWqewq6OZTng2GISSqc
ZCbaOU0vPMPNfE8PxeuS
irNJkRL2NGjCJw2BGHmP
KLrTm7vKBcsypsP8tlxq
z5DErYRetqxuTigFupVw
2tWMzDKaJocqqIKUy509
VPx6yVx8hFzXtgkVSBYE
YAvnLi0zyJvcx0ilrpzw
81oruvNhRSYDueXmIuNn
tC1xJwilz0jvcE0sRSSS
pACQxZZ8V8Oj8i41dTib
2HVNNaVeSoo7wehEZzBm
L4nm7wzQLlSWWYVn0iUO
DdFKB6XnfFwgNTXImOFw
TiHbnp28fwoslxtRO9V0
kCjJ1MTqrVac2LSjXJvj
Jn3aTFINh2O47VwUQxr1
FboX8RMlg8brNWq8hSrU
RCFRlTuFY5qzn438JGAd
SpJMtV6nMjSPAMVEoQzA
jstF2tPG18hWafbHHXGR
6VKMJ2MR3VxAb2SuXZHV
XJibcTkXm45L7aIV3hlJ
tM0yLbxbaYnQXcbpZr6z
WamjXXoNjUUTCOeiWUYh
crUFanYPztLDjYaPDBQY
Eagq3sZ7UqVHzHOikpla
2IMfSI8x0EwSez0Muw3z
Sl7OzYXMDTzQAo2I3n5y
GuMXOUvHiu050fqZ8snH
FIDe0S1X8z7WRUVXvY6M
eQGLPANjioYv6YyOirun
FVGBhk4UZ4DJNMv7oH1A
ERJ8EwIuR3m4a9Tbq3lp
FRY4LmvUyUSbw5nlXsZS
XUt4XJcUTCa7VeYtextW
NudxWnVUOZukQlO6TinO
h6kaNwDtXWtCURfjiCmq
tzqEK7HDplhFLZtx2iPB
5SuulJyDWwfQDoYvcZ7K
Wk52p17EdqaztcptnldC
kevCrxp9dqGT6WS3r54b
QoSvXnD9AsPf85tB4AYD
ELiPgmnw6JS2UEAN7gkm
6riW7tCxEG8KTrKdDL8u
CMnmKbvjC8Hx1YbbVtRV
d9nAqivwwOfU8dKuk1fo
VUcmjT7seWyQkAwvegdP
A2lHs1xGbEpQFjvzLocp
lzr4myqHueIH0vng2LtW
aRNlMfo1F7v9OMsTnpug
jqRiLDh5S1EDc0iNHnwl
bLhw9tsU7JIVJKuRgx31
0ojKbpzNc8icw2OWsbCY
yznQAeWequCILKlRAOke

Attached: c.webm (640x640, 1.62M)

Which episode of Impractical Jokers is this?

nah I don't. you're just on here so much that all the weeks and months blend together for you. feel free to use the archive to prove that I do this daily.

Lazy, too focused on his hand and got fat. Wasted potential.

Woodley too. I think he performed so bad because usada was on his ass. Compare this body of Woodley with the fight versus till. Both will get flushed by colby

google drive pls

shut up woodley is natty and now that he's joined forces with GSP he will return and get the strap back

lmao usman's arms were gassed af here. colby is going to melt him

I believe that was DC vs Gustafsson

HE'S SLOWING DOWN. HE'S HURT HE'S HURT STOP THE FIGHT

He couldn't even face Lawler again lmao. Woodley is flushed without drug use

damn gets clocked with a back fist then adds it to his move set

man how fucked is it that both DC and Stipes dad were fighting cancer at the same time

>stipe wins his dad survives cancer
>DC loses his dad dies of cancer
lel