Mfw all of the major LGBT groups are found to be fronts for pedophilia...

>mfw all of the major LGBT groups are found to be fronts for pedophilia, and national sports leagues have to immediately distance themselves after years of publicly shaming those who didn't go along with the gay agenda

Attached: you-can-play-pull-together.jpg (780x439, 97K)

sega'd and reposted

Attached: 1553056813591.jpg (720x960, 58K)

Ideas for fiction belong on Yea Forums, I believe.

dilate

>pull together
bruh

Why such an allergic reaction that you hope this talking point completely gone?
You don't happen to be one of them?
You know that pedophilia is a serious and real thing?

Implying they're not using LGBT groups to make pedophilia acceptable.

>mutts
have sex

Attached: 1322798589001.jpg (384x395, 19K)

Yikes

reminder that the ones constantly bringing up (and pretending to be against) pedophilia are pedophiles themselves.

no different to those closeted gays that constantly shout "gay" and "faggot" just randomly at things.

I read somewhere that every Finnish person is a pedophile. Care to explain? Don't deny it because it just makes you look guilty. This should be talked about.

>south african posters

Attached: 231.png (518x710, 714K)

t. homo

t. faggot

this is true

Attached: gettyimages-514763502-612x612.jpg (340x612, 39K)

Imagine actually supporting that faggotry.

Just like how the people who alcall everything racists are actually the racists themselves

>pull together
is circlejerking part of LGBT now too?

Why are people so obsessed with pedophilia? I feel like I’m the only 90s child who wasn’t molested

How conditioned do you have to be to think
>complaining about thing
>means you secretly love thing

nothing new, paedophiles fractions have been a long standing groups within LGBT communities, going to their marches, fighting for their 'right' to be recognised as a sexual orientation/preference

Based pole

Just like the people constantly complaining about things being too expensive secretly love being poor

because it's recently come to light what a lot of people already suspected, wealthy and influential people fuck kids, whether it's bu preference of for blackmail purposes

Nice cope

>mfw you get a life and stop being a hysterical, cringey loser
>mfw I have no face

Yes focus all your attention on the gays, don't look at us, they are they are the real problem

Attached: 1a0548c0-bdf2-11e9-8b27-93f9e6720f25.jpg (1240x668, 114K)

>Arachnophobic huh? Guess you want to fuck spiders