LA: Clayton Kershaw fans 12 in loss on Sunday
SD: Yates finishes off Red Sox to earn 37th save
SEA: Gonzales goes seven strong in win over Jays
WAS: Rendon homers, has four hits in win over Cubs
MLW: Yelich steals 25th base in loss to D-Backs
ARZ: Walker's homer helps D-Backs top Brewers
HOU: Altuve hits 24th homer, Astros crush Angels
CWS: Abreu drives in two, White Sox shutout Texas

Attached: __takamori_aiko_nippon_professional_baseball_and_etc_drawn_by_nigou__128f2ec1768dc51625b9ce63acb5cad (900x1650, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tds0qoxWVss
youtube.com/watch?v=mpHnfWD1I3M
youtube.com/watch?v=xZYgng3DUe0
cbssports.com/fantasy/baseball/news/rangers-joey-gallo-may-not-return-in-2019/
youtube.com/watch?v=4GQlkLSyCTA
youtube.com/watch?v=j1pAHZFIgM4
ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/vjok6tyybrhel0mj4?language=ja
youtube.com/watch?v=VxyKLsLlAy8
youtube.com/watch?v=gKBo80dqCB4
youtube.com/watch?v=1jZCSC5LU-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

D O Y E R S
O
Y
E
R
S

Attached: 1566451348711.png (1378x2039, 1.95M)

Attached: ⛔.webm (638x644, 2.83M)

CUBS FAN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TIL MY FIRST PLACE CUBBLY WUBBLYS COMPETE IN THE WORLD'S SERIES THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UWU

Why of all anime girls did cubs fans choose the one with the same exact colors as the team that eliminated them last season?

>when you sweep

Attached: 01hw87o1e0531.jpg (1242x882, 83K)

I don't know what to do anymore. I think it might be time for a permanent retirement. You try and try to clean up the place but they just keep coming. There's no end in sight, and after all this time I think I'm finally broken.

Attached: 50812dec-cfc6-48f6-918d-23c22043bafe-MJS_13_082718_PACKERS_luncheon_29671.jpg (540x360, 25K)

I told my Mom that Donaldson was my favorite player and she told me he sounded like an inbred idiot in a postgame interview

And when I say retire, it means sucking dicks

cubbiewubbie :3~ wants ring!! uguu

where Chang?

Attached: 3620816_0.jpg (630x630, 65K)

Who is Dirt?

Yeah it's stuff like this that really just ends up grinding you down. I only wanted... to discuss baseball.

Attached: clousau.png (184x250, 83K)

I know the answer to that, but it appears my assistant tasked you all with finding this. I will respect his wishes.

It's a trap. Don't fall for his tricks

>Yowane Haku
>Anime girl

Attached: 1564961704422.jpg (589x635, 65K)

Godgers isn't who he seems

Attached: horrorcorridor2_590_332.png (590x332, 88K)

The Organist at your stadium can play U.N. Owen was Her, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=tds0qoxWVss

Hi. I am still here. Somewhat in the mire, but I am still here. Over these last two weeks I have watched so many of you quietly enter the marshland with me. I can see you, sitting beside me, waist deep in the water and bog. I can feel you, in a silence like art, honoring the most intimate spaces of our pain and heartbreak without shame. I can hear you saying, Let me carry some of that for you.

Thank you for stepping forward and not back. Thank you for not shutting your eyes. Thank you for holding my heart within yours, even while you do not yet understand exactly what you are holding. Someday I will share my story with you…but not today. Today we breathe in deeply the fragrance of the rushes and reeds, and then, I might need your delicate reminder to breathe out again. Maybe tomorrow we will look up and notice the marsh wren and smile at her song. Maybe the day after that we will laugh at the skittish harvest mouse. But not today.

Today we Be. Today we softly whisper, “btw, you are Loved.”

I legit can't stop listening to her moaning about cuckolding her husband....
youtube.com/watch?v=mpHnfWD1I3M

has the /mlb/ ever had such a hilarious mudshark?

Attached: cuckoldingmyhubbywhileiwearashirtwithmybullsfaceonit.jpg (640x800, 109K)

*ahem*...I have a message for the mods...

GET FUCKED

Attached: jzo.gif (446x480, 173K)

This is a man's life, not a game

This is Yowane Haku, she is the unofficial mascot of /mlb/. Do not sexualize her, or there will be trouble.
youtube.com/watch?v=xZYgng3DUe0

Attached: 16e6f79844751dd959ef7b4b2b0a8bbc.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Attached: cuteometer.jpg (728x426, 40K)

>the unofficial mascot of /mlb/
Well I didnt vote for ya.

Attached: 1554502337212.jpg (1000x714, 105K)

>Ben honey we're artists, this is our process

Gomen'nasai~

Yanks

Attached: DA8pOdAXkAQUKQt.jpg (1080x1076, 185K)

>taking 60-70 million of his worth, his children, his home in tampa, and nearly his life

she is one evil fucking bitch.

sources are coming out the reason zobrist abruptly left the team in April was due to a suicide attempt that landed him in the hospital and under involuntary care. maddon told a number of his "trust reporters" off the record and to be fair they kept he secret long enough be they all want to be the one that gets the big break on the story now, as especially since he's 100% fired and done with baseball. He priced himself out too much to be hired again. If I were him I wouldn't give a fuck, I'd just have someone drive me around while I was drunk and high all day in my super luxury RV. who needs the stress of the mlb when you're his age and super fucking rich.

Attached: 2141241241241241.jpg (1080x721, 128K)

>Gallo (wrist) hinted at the possibility of not playing again in 2019
cbssports.com/fantasy/baseball/news/rangers-joey-gallo-may-not-return-in-2019/

Attached: KwLc4lA.0.jpg (1199x753, 120K)

Attached: 1566757093457.jpg (1080x801, 71K)

What are you gonna do about it?

Attached: Haku reads what mlb thinks of her.jpg (600x600, 70K)

he might legitimately have had the greatest arm in mlb history

i luaghed out loud

Attached: this.png (987x737, 1.01M)

i just got done telling my dad about the Zobrist situation. he is a maximum racist so he was laughing hard the whole time. i admit to embellishing everything a bit, though I didn't show him last night's /mlb/ thread, that might have choked him up too hard

These are your athletes for today, user. Come early for autographs!

Attached: MNXRa1P.jpg (1280x720, 462K)

me second from the left

youtube.com/watch?v=4GQlkLSyCTA

Mudsharks ruin everything, it's really not his fault...but you can't say he didn't know she was a weirdo when he married her with how she dresses and the fact that she's wearing a long t-shirt down to her knees like all the fucking spooks in the ghetto do with the fucking picture of the nigmo she;s having sex with behind his back.....CMON BEN!!!!

Attached: gettyimages-620756546.jpg (780x439, 75K)

We will see you tomorrow night /mlb/

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F348317%2F440b98ca-bbf7-4116-bebc-275c6958e2d8.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aqual (950x534, 55K)

what a bunch of faggots

hey

what if i cucked my husbaaand

hi

meant to reply to LOL ALSO, JSON- JULIANNA'S BLACK BULL LOVER IS A CARDINAL FAN. YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!!

i still get fucking chills, and all because nelson cruz ignored instructions to play freese deep(aka the hottest hitter in the postseason) because he wanted to have time to ruin in and be in a good spot for the "ws celebration pic" that would be on all the papers and magazines.

Attached: 1554334356855.png (613x556, 63K)

hey Juli how are you babe

We're deep in the bog tonight boys

(meep my toes are cold) will you massage and suck them user? i know that chastity cage hurts user, but Json told me my days of sex with whitebois is over but he understands i until i take ben for all he's worth he can't move in and i have to settle for "boyfriends"

Old and busted taco tier memes won't cut it here buster.

Attached: max.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Attached: 1432765167064s.jpg (246x205, 6K)

Seeth at the Gallie!!!
Omigoshies!!!
SEETH ANIME POSTER SEETH!!!!!!

Attached: GallieGang.jpg (1400x932, 428K)

Attached: awshit.jpg (261x195, 9K)

Well played.

Attached: wp.png (852x737, 984K)

RANGERS

This is Detective Haku's time to shine!
youtube.com/watch?v=j1pAHZFIgM4

>Another all nighter in the studio? Okay Julie babe, see ya tomorrow.

based gallie bro... ya gotta respect that

>attempts suicide

What makes a girl want to hurt a guy like Ben so much?

>good guy
>good father
>good provider
>good christian
>faithful to her
>good sex, he nutted up well when she wanted to be preggers, you dont have the career he had without being highT

Im dead serious in this question, as serious as a husband and father of 3 that tried to commit suicide...lol

Attached: lolhadsexwithianhappaftergettingBLACKED.jpg (905x1024, 190K)

Those are all fine pros, but they're all negated by this one very powerful con

>not black

gottem

You guys are saying a lot about Zobrist, but do you have any proof?

Attached: bobbycoxthumbsup.jpg (450x299, 37K)

uh oh RETARD ALERT!!!!!! RETARD HAS ENTERED THE PREMISES!!!!!!

the proof is in the pudding, the chocolate pudding...

Attached: e72000c77a25fdc30525472abedf0ac145b83d37.jpg (582x371, 56K)

This is a full blown retard crisis

retard has been sighted!!!!

So no proof

Are you implying she didn't openly admit to sitting waste deep in a swamp?

Sit with her already dipshit

i don't like to sit next to people with hep C or worse...

she legit doesn't look like a healthy female in her mid 30s with access to to the best healthcare money can afford. another anons already pointed out that he has deformed knees and deformed toes.

Attached: JuliannaZobristhateswearingheelsbutslikeshoweasytheyslideoffwhenshegetsfucked.jpg (886x1024, 464K)

why don't you grow the fuck up and want to try and help these people instead of hurting them?

Nice implications, I need proof.

We need video proof including a behind-the-sack camera view of Json blacking Julianna.

Attached: 1504220324759.png (338x338, 36K)

we need some statistics...maybe some data....we have to do these things properly to build up our intuition

Because I'm not a fucking idiot that wants to waste resources and lives more where the only cure is death. You send all the diseased males and females to a remote island with no way off(like the movie No Escape), if they made a boat the military just shoots it apart with a helicopter. They kill eachother off fighting over the females, the rest just die harmlessly diseased in years.

Perfect cure for these diseases. Eventually I will be put in charge of the CDC and I'll fix everything.

lol you weirdos just want free BLACKED vids

Attached: 71N5gYp2PiL._SY445_.jpg (316x445, 36K)

sick em aj

>You send all the diseased males and females to a remote island with no way off(like the movie No Escape), if they made a boat the military just shoots it apart with a helicopter. They kill eachother off fighting over the females, the rest just die harmlessly diseased in years.

Attached: dog.png (104x77, 17K)

You gotta help these people big homie... you can't just.... leave em on there! LIke they aren't even humans! what the fuck bro that is P S Y C H O T I C

these are HUMAN BEINGS!!!!!!!

Video proof?

pics or gtfo

Oh to be a fly on that wall,,,

this is /mlb/

Attached: 71cq3fnOHwL._SL1500_.png (1500x1500, 685K)

this is /mlb/

Attached: 1521063551576.jpg (200x200, 5K)

How do you get all the way down the aisle with someone so obviously batshit insane?

god didn't put you on the earth to be this good godly girl

this is /mlb/

Attached: v81zvqem8hz21.jpg (622x594, 66K)

you can't buy a perfect woman :^)

I could get a burger instead

Did any of you ever stop to think that maybe Ben was angry that Json wasn't having enough sex with his wife? Hmm? Maybe Julianna and Mr. Married Black Christian Rapper Man refused to do it as often as Benny desperately desired and it drove him so insane to his core that he found life meaningless and tried to kill himself.

this is a good theory someone call gogurt

>Going 3D
That's a future /mlb/ denies
ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/vjok6tyybrhel0mj4?language=ja

Id buy beer

What is this gay shit?

So the mentally ill Cubsposter now shits on his own team because Ben Zobrist got fucked in the ass from a messy divorce? Goddamn that's unfortunate...for us.

>not his fault
>can get any woman in the world
>goes for a tatted up gold digging whore who took every dick in town before he showed up
>not his fault

>doggie doos

Get fucked kershit, we own ya

Attached: 3D39D159-4D91-461D-91A6-1C450372795B.jpg (2048x2048, 558K)

Your future 2021 San Diego Padres ace Clayton Kershaw takes the field!

>NEW JOMBOY CONTENT

Attached: CF503C14-72F1-414E-859A-E053A84C6B74.jpg (219x250, 8K)

This particular wojak is unbearably infuriating to look at. Something about the way the face is drawn just makes me angrily uncomfortable in a way an MSPaint drawing shouldn't.

T. UrinatingTree shill

Trout always wins, baby.

Attached: Trout.png (626x680, 313K)

Mike Trout is too good for the Angels.

This list is so absolutely bullshit it hurts

We don’t care about jomboy stop fucking posting this

????

>WAR

Use your big boy words, you can do it.

>unironically marrying a blonde that wears dog collars
>being sad when she runs off like a dog
>being the same city that let jussie smollet dab on america

Attached: Resident Evil®_20171216054543.jpg (750x750, 109K)

>mets phillies game 163
>degrom starts
>goes 8 2/3 innings, strikes out 15, 0 ER, 0H, 1 BB
>Lugo got the save the previous day
>so they call in Diaz
>Mets up 3-0
>walk, walk, walk, grand slam

This is guaranteed to happen

It's guaranteed that Diaz loses every appearance he makes, even if he wins because he loses at losing. They let Juerys Familia go for a guy exponentially worse than him.

I just arrived at my agency. Cubs vs Mets series who do I put all down for?

>mest vs roadcusb
Tough call actually.

>cusb

Mets

Cubs

>degrom going 8 innings
>ever
Also Diaz wouldn’t be called up unless god forbid calloway trusts him. Lugo gets the ball

>God forbid Calloway trusts him
God permits stupidity in His creation: Diaz WILL be on the mound.

You sure? Again, the mets bullpen still has been solid amidst hiccups against the Braves (but the braves are the 2nd best team in the NL so shrug).

It goes like this regardless: degrom (7IP), Wilson, then lugo

>wild card game
>Bottom of the 9th
>Home team down 6-1
>All hope looks lost
>single
>Sac bunt
>walk
>Bunt that ends up as a single
>Strike out
>Bases loaded 2 outs
>full count
>More fouls
>AND THEN GRAND SLAM
>Players still celebrating and crowd going insane
>next batter first pitch groundout
>Game ends 6-5

I'm not here to challenge your statement, but you of all people as a Mets fan would know the kind of decisions this ball club would make. I'm not saying they would be that stupid, but that they very well could be. My faith in Calloway is high enough he wouldn't be that dumb, but his track record over the years does concern me.

Has that not actually happened before?

Probably not during a WC game but that would be funny. Imagine being the crowd going nuts at the slam only to realize oh wait we're still down by 1 and instantly lose after.

Well, considering the laws of baseball, this is bound to happen eventually. Whether or not we're alive to see it will be the question.

imagine if a team was one strike away from winning the world series and lost haha wouldn't that be hilarious haha just imagine

I wonder how to find out if this has ever happened before anywhere

i mean, the mets are in a critical stretch of facing the cubs, phillies, nationals and D-backs all within a 16 game stretch, including the final two series against them. Good to note that the mets also go to colorado and cincinnati really late, so they can take advantage. September should be fun at least to see what happens for the cubs, brewers, phillies, and mets (>implying D-backs or jints)

I find it very crazy that we have so many teams this year fighting for that second wildcard spot. We will not only being 163 games this season, but I feel there will be multiple. It's going to be a slog for any team for that spot. I guarantee there will be a tie for it.

Imagine that not only were they one strike away from a trophy, but one strike away twice! That's almost as bad as killing one of your own fans on accident! I'd really laugh my ass off at the sad sack bastards who played for that team.

well, look at the AL also. I think that between the indians, athletics and rays, the rays are the ones who fuck up. as for the NL, we could seriously see a game 163 for the wild card. The cubs could be dead simply because the cardinals are red fucking hot, but also from massively sucking on the road. the brewers are an enigma but they could be dead also if they cant get good pitching day in and day out. As for the phillies and mets, its who scrapes by more. The mets get my advantage because of pitching and getting some more aid back in lowrie (wow he was a player), smith and nimmo, while the phillies bullpen isnt that spectacular and their rotation is terrible

Bbref's play index maybe? If you had a database of scorecards you could probably write a simple script to sift through them

But the real kicker would be if that same team later got knocked out of the playoffs by a fucking canadian club, two years in a row! The only way this hypothetical bunch of losers gets any worse is if they've somehow NEVER managed to win a world series in their entire franchise history! Just imagine! No one's that pathetic right?

If she wasnt to go get blacked he should let her.

He can have any women he wants.

>No one's that pathetic, right?
The Padres are.

When have the Padres killed their fans?

Oh, not that. I'm talking about the "have never won a WS part." I had to retry this post four times because of connection problems with captcha. That's why they are pathetic.

At least the Padres have played in one

Two and arguably better in them than the Rags did.

Imagine playing your entire career at an almost HoF level only for you to have never seen a single postseason game once. Imagine being on such a team.

Bros.... I miss him.

Attached: 1538198151058.png (895x688, 1.25M)

I'm a Resd fan and I miss him too. He stuck up for his teammates even after he got traded and he had no obligation to.

Take good care of my boy.

He is fun to watch play even if he pulls stupid stunts some time.

He's not in Cincinnati any more. He got traded that night they had a bench clearing brawl.

Where is he now?

Reminder that BAJP is a fat fuck with a fake Waffle House gf

injuns

>Krew

Attached: 49.jpg (1080x1112, 524K)

Alright.

We can all set aside our differences on this one.

This is straight up cringe out the ass.

Attached: 1498506016015.png (498x353, 5K)

>aron
what is this autism

We used to make fun of niggers having names like JaDarius and Keyvon, only for us to become the niggers with names like Krew.

>aron

Attached: 304.png (215x215, 36K)

>Krew
Haha what the fuck

It’s Elvis’s middle name. Look it up

His middle name is Aaron.

What the fuck is that first name? Even cavan sounds better than that

>Krew Aron
>wypipo

Attached: 143C1616-3203-4D0D-AFA0-35F2623BBF7B.jpg (593x1089, 370K)

Selected by the Blue Jays in the 2039 draft

It was actually misspelled. That fuckup is the source for every "Elvis is still alive/faked his death" conspiracy theory ever since 1977. His name was Elvis Aaron Presley. Elvis was a very superstitious man and absolutely would have been terrified if he had seen the stone, except he was dead and couldn't complain.

t. Musicologist and Elvis historian

am i correctly led to believe that is pronounced "AY - ron"

It's A. A. Ron, as in A. A. Ron Rodgers.

Well in 10 more years whites will be the new niggers so might aswell start early

>implying he won’t be selected by the Vancouver Gwailos

Cubs vs Mets series who do I put all my money down for?

It was nice to make fun of the Cubs and Mets all weekend, I wish they weren't playing each other

Yea Forumsstros

Attached: C520F394-F1DA-48D0-9D26-59D86D2B6D09.jpg (1000x1155, 123K)

I agree with this statement because of the fact that the Cubs and the Mets tragically cannot both lose a series against each other.

>AY YO AY YO WADDUP KREW

He better play as a Brewer just so we can call him "Brew Krew."

You have to admit, getting into a brawl after he got traded was the most Puig way to end your time on a team.

It's clearly the song Classic by MKTO, an American pop duo, consisting of Malcolm Kelley and Tony Oller, which is being played to a nude CG anime figure dancing.
Because when you think /mlb/, you think that.

Absolutely. He may have only been there a short while, but he became a favorite of mine.

Why do the jewtube faggots have to make the mlb youtube game chat invite only?

Who are you thinking about

youtube.com/watch?v=VxyKLsLlAy8
We all know Puig was told he was traded and just got into the fight so he wouldn't have any scores to settle.

Well, outside of the Cubs
youtube.com/watch?v=gKBo80dqCB4
Cubs need to get into a brawl, they cause a lot of bench clearings, but never brawls.

A hint: "How he King with no ring?"

The king with no ring? That's ice fight though.

Felix didn't play his whole career at almost HoF level, so he's out
I'm stumped

Rings are stupid just ask Mets fans oh wait they left

I guess I overrated him. He's no king, he's a pauper. I always thought too highly of him though.

Stupid fucker

>csubs

To control the discussion.

They don't want people shitposting in the game chat and hurting other people's feelings.

Mets fan sighted! Oh wait just a turd

Attached: 7a56635cd0a7f1532a1c57ac3044bfa3.jpg (348x466, 55K)

What the fuck is wrong with youtube?

For me, it's the undisputed 2019 WS Champs.

Attached: _Dodgers_.png (640x790, 531K)

That's not a Mets fan, that's my momma. If she doesn't flush though, she is a Mets fan.

loser!

those jokes were cringe as fuck

Are you going to take a page out of the 90s Braves playbook and just keep losing World Series until you luck into the Cleveland Indians and statpad a win?

For me, it's the 2019 World Series Champion Los Angeles Dodgers.

Attached: Suzy_Dodgers_.jpg (530x765, 90K)

OH KEK THE DOYERS OH NO

Poop = mets

poop=cubs

He was honestly based, it's just that there are a lot of pitchers/players who do well for a short time then just keep playing after they're no longer great. It doesn't take away from their highlights. The fans will always have those memories, but are the last people any player should ever listen to when it comes to advice on when to stop playing.

Poop is too polite a term for the Mets: they're shit.

Reminder that WS wins against the barfs doggie doos and losedians don't count because they're so easy to beat

wow yankees, how come you have two world series wins against the barves?

This post set my blood to boil

I AM LIVID!!

I guess him being a good pitcher on a terrible team and staying there for far too long actually clouded my judgement of him. I mean I was looking through rose-tinted glasses. But that is a very easy thing to do when you are as a fan base so starved of sustainable success. I should know plenty of that, I'm a White Sox fan.

>They're stupid an insane. I'm never going back there until my team is good again. I hate those dumb psychos.

Who won the 1995 World Series if neither team counts as a real opponent? Was it like 94 and we had no WS?

This is an outrage!!

discuss baseball
well, felix did his best but in 2014-2016, the M's should have made the wild card. However, just shit happens and they missed in all those years. He still pitched a perfect game which he cant be taken away from having, and hes pretty much one of the mariners best pitchers ever

So you're thoughts on Chris Sale vs Felix then?

If you are a White Sox fan then you should know
>it's just that there are a lot of pitchers/players who do well for a short time then just keep playing after they're no longer great. It doesn't take away from their highlights. The fans will always have those memories,
Is literally Konerko too

Exactly
never happened

Damn someone better tell Greg Maddux that he played in the baseball equivalent of the moon landing.

You are now realizing that Pujols no longer has a career .300 avg because he chose to keep playing.

Pujols is sabotaging his own case for Cooperstown in the name of more money.

Am i gay? Yes

go cubs

What needs to change for baseball to see another .400 hitter?

Honestly? Relatable. Some people would rather money and stability than fame. Although he has enough fame too.

pujols should've retired after 2016

I see the folly in it, but if he wants to chase accumulator stats by sacrificing his career averages, that's his choice

based cubbiewubbie

There's no chance he's not a first ballot hall of famer

I agree as well for this simple fact: you can't eat a plaque. You need cash to live on.

Mandatory Steroids.

well given his own record, yeah hes a HoF guy

This is stupid. JAWS already dictate that he will be an HoF lock. Even despite these decline years that pretty much every great has.

Move the walls back 100 feet.

>poo holes
>First ballot HoF
I smell fat man.

I thought it was cocaine, I was specifically thinking of George Brett's .390 season in 1980. The fact that even he couldn't chase Ted Williams' 1941 .400 season was astounding.

I smell retard

It's not fat man, this tard is quoting JAWS as a legitimate statistic. Even Mr. Cheers-for-every-team knows JAWS is not a valid measurement.

Braves should have at least two runs by now.

Fuck off

Trout is doing iron man numbers with a cast of clowns by his side.

He deserves to play for a winner

Rockies in Coors are unstoppable. The barves getting shut down by a guy with an 11.3 ERA in the minors is laughable

This guy had a great start last time out.

Meanwhile the Nationals just batting practiced the red hot cubs.

I think we all know who the class of the NL East is.

You mean meth?

Must be so frustrating to be the gnats to be so hot and not gain anything in the standings.

Attached: 1476481430734.jpg (323x387, 14K)

Did you peak too soon doyersbro?

what if the world series is braves A's?

Attached: Numbers.gif (460x337, 2.51M)

He'll never though because the Angels won't give him up and he'll command insane money that he deserves if he goes somewhere else on a new contract. No one, not even the Yankees would have the kind of money to pay for him what he's worth. So the Angels have to pay him what they can to keep him happy.

If I see you at the taco stand again, I will punch you in the nards

Konerko only played two seasons too long (one and a half as far as actual games played). Not too bad.

That could never happen because Marge Schott singlehandedly cursed the Pathetics ad infinitum after sweeping them in the 1990 WS. Unfortunately though, she used the monkey's paw to curse them.

>barfs reaching the WS

Thanks for the laugh

Have fun getting swept by the mother fucking dodgers again you bitch ass nigger. You have no chance against real pitchers

no one will watch.

Yankees Dodgers is what everyone wants, even fans of other teams. Dodgers Sox would be a nice rematch but Boston is all but eliminated at this point

Bobby Cox is about to die, maybe his soul passing will give them the chance to lose another World Series for old times' sake.

No one watched last years doyer/Sox series.

ok that was funny

The two teams dodgers needed to prove themselves against were barves and yaks, and they lost both of those series in the past month. Obviously that's just a preview of October. For now, they can just bully the Padres this next series as a consolation

You're making a Manfred Option I see. Fatal mistake is trusting that either brainlets Aaron Boone or Dave Roberts could actually both make it that far, they're both too terrible to face each other. Roberts though has the benefit of the doubt of playing in the ninny league against free wins. Boone has a bigger challenge and has no chance.

Beating up on the dads wont make anyone that knows about this game breath easier.

Attached: 1476419768230.png (534x627, 42K)

Because we knew it was shit. Bostonwinslol is boring as shit for sports anyway

They'll be fine and blame that their bats were slumping and pitchers had off days because fuck giving their pitchers credit

Mad

>barves
>elite offense

It's like opposite day in Coors, the pitching is better than the hitting. What royally sucks is that this is a makeup game for them and then they have to immediately leave and go back on the road for another series.

I’m not mad, but it’s garbage when Boston wins again

who should I support, Yea Forums?

Attached: jknkjnknkjnj.jpg (1270x781, 132K)

Both teams are known for pouring misery on their fans like gravy on a turkey, but the Braves have been doing it for 150 years.

If you can't decide by team, judge by state
Georgia is corrupt as hell with some of the most rigged elections in the country, Colorado is not.

Marlins? More like Winlins

Attached: superfan 2 .jpg (242x323, 100K)

>T. Stacey Abrams

Yikes

Wow, a Marlins fan. I thought the combined ownerships of Loria and Jeter would have finished off the stragglers by now.

Colorado is where all the aids infested faggots go to die so there’s that

Georgia really is a shithole. If we surrendered Georgia to the Africans, nobody would notice or care and America would be a better place.

I agree as a resident of this state that we sell Atlanta to the highest bidder and that we rightfully restore the Milton/Fulton County split so my tax dollars don't go to the Southern half of the county.

Africa would never agree. They have their own problems to deal with.

276th for The Washington Baseball Eagles

Attached: screech_by_kubitschekf12014-d55vom0.jpg (806x992, 133K)

I'm surprised to see your face after the Nationals turned into the Senators 3.0

Nats

Attached: EA35FC3A-BBC7-4B76-B04D-B09FD02FDB0A-193-00000002E7FDE3CD.jpg (1296x729, 90K)

I'm not sure what you're referring to. Can you be more Pacific?

You guys still have Dan Murphy? We need a Mest killer.

>we
daniel murphey is in colorado dumb fuck

>braves offense

Attached: 1541289585964.png (1435x1078, 1.31M)

You guys stopped dominating the NL East and now you're a dumpster fire.

Barves score like motherfuckers in flatlands, can't score in mountains. What's up with that?

I got you on the first part but you're way off on the second part.

That starter is playing out of his mind right now and Wes Parsons is revenge pitching the braves

Maybe I was a bit overdramatic about the words "dumpster fire", but you are much worse than you used to be. You let the Barves return to being the perennial division winners again.

Jackson fucking dealing

>I now remember Ubaldo Jimenez's perfect game for the Rockies in 2012.

*no hitter. ubaldo didnt throw a perfecto

cubs fan here!

Attached: cubsbear.gif (320x348, 133K)

Shit, I thought he did. It seemed so long ago now.

2012, I think there were 3 perfect games, and I know matt cain and felix hernandex pitched them, and then philip fucking humber had one also

>air-an-ah-doo-doo

>Errorando

That's right. Humber's game I conflated with Ubaldo. I remembered some really unexpected dude threw one. God 2012 having three perfectos was so cool.

>we could've had one if the rays didnt shift like dumb fucks

Just met a white sox- dodger/blackhawks-kings fan

as a cubs fan i am so gay

Sox dodger is passable since AL NL and who knows what his family life situation is (i.e. born in one city to work in another) but BLACKHAWKS KINGS? UNFORGIVABLE.

White Sox/Dodgers I can understand because they are in different leagues, but Blackhawks/Kings is unforgivable. Who would cheer for teams that spent most of the decade beating the shit out of each other in the playoffs.

>hawks kings
thank god that hasnt been relevant. fuck 2013 and 2014 in particular for those WCF games, even if LA played insane in 2014

ChiSox Dodgers broship!

The soxgers own ya!!!!

Unforgivablemind

Mm! Another Chigers bro in the wild! A rare breed indeed!

Probably was a fan before all that

so who tosses the next perfect game? I think that it will be from verlander as a final statement to get him as a first ballot HoF pitcher.

If it weren't for 14' WCF the Hawks would have had a legit 3 straight dynasty. I don't even remember who the kings played in the finals that year but the Hawks would have rolled them as easily as the kings did.

It was 11.3 ERA in his big league appearances like three years ago, he's apparently

Our pitching sucks as Coors too.

chigers fan here!

the rangers....
also, fuck the hawks "dynasty".

I pick Verlander for next no hitter. Perfect games are way more random and require a lot of luck so I'll say Chris Bassitt.

>rags

Bro, we're talkin' a legit Chigers dynasty. '19, '20, '21, heck, I'm thinkin' '22 even the Chigers run wild. Here we go Chigers here we go

Do we ever say enough how based /hoc/ is?

Attached: ragseliminationday.png (1266x1848, 959K)

Everything about the game other than hitting has gotten too good for that to ever happen again.

That would only turn a handful of fringe warning track outs into homers. The juiced ball has had the same effect on homers but not so much (if at all) on batting averages.

ah...hm...the chigers...an intriguing culmination...an even more thought provoking broship...hmm....perhaps i will...hop on this wagon....quite the almogomation...

I have to look into this...perhaps....this concotion is quite intuitive...but is it logical?

Did /mlb/ have 44,000 >rags for one strike away/twice?

reminder theres only ONE team left without a no hitter, or is it two?

I like all this baseball discussion. Keep it up. Who will be the next unanimous hall of famer?

Mariano Rivera was a no brainier but who's next to get 100%?

Here we go Chigers here we go

Albert Pujols

Multiball

Attached: j47CHs.gif (320x240, 892K)

I know the Dadres are one.

pujols could be one but like anons in the thread have said, his career batting average not being .300 is gonna hurt him. Its gonna be someone like trout in the future

ChiSox Dodgers is forgivable, in fact, it's one of the top combos and broships. We been thru thick n thin together and seen some shit together. It's only natural these bros are top dog.

Mike fish duh

iiiits chigers time!!!

I refuse to associate with teams who go back to back losing World Series.

>Doyers
>thick

My Chigers got me some typa way!!!

IN 2005 THE WHITE SOX AVENGED THE 2017 DODGERS ITS ALL FALLING INTO PLACE!!

oh right the padres have never had a no hitter before. Even the blue jays, mets and rockies have at least one

>Mariano Rivera was a no brainier
No one saw it coming and hindsight is 20/20. Don't make up lies yaksfag.

>Just met a white sox- dodger
Based Chigersbro

I dare /mlb/ to name the pitcher from those 3 teams that have thrown said no hitter

ubaldo jimenez-rockies
johan santana-mets
I honestly dont know who threw the jays one

James Shields

Kyle hendricks jake arrieta and jon lester!!!

Literally Mike Trout. Prove me wrong.

Albert pujols will retire before. Proven wrong

I'm going to make a bold prediction and say Felix Hernandez. Everyone knows he deserves it and a much better fate overall so he'll get both deserved votes and pity votes and in the end it'll be unanimous. Plus he was never controversial, always respected and loved by all not just Mariners fans and stayed classy despite his situation. Just watch 100% vote for Felix Hernandez.

>always respected and loved by all not just Mariners fans
Mariners lifelongers were calling for his head for the few weeks they were here in April.

>poo holes

also he hit a grand slam once
>here in april
>felix is older and cant pitch as well as he used to
well I wonder why?

HoF considers an entire career not 2 weeks out of 1 year out of all his years.

Attached: 1_QgYtuWTZswMVrXTww-q0Jg.0.1501100547.0.jpg (1200x800, 145K)

Doesn't he still have 10 years left or whatever ridiculousness was in that contract?

Most certainly and the International Hall of Fame too.

How has everyone forgotten about Jeter?

Hechavarria just did a bat flip on a sac fly lol

Diversity inclusion.

The man has the second most career hits when retired to obviously Pete Rose.

t. retard

Attached: 14771951350841.jpg (1062x1062, 203K)

Vin Scully isn't burning in hell for you to trash his team like this.

Vin is not dead retard.

Have you ever had nothing else going for you in life then you lost something you did not know you had?

Any time an announcer retires, he dies. His life was baseball and without his life he is no more. Dick Enberg is dead, Vin Scully is dead, and soon Bob Uecker will die.

Attached: 1565730498439.jpg (983x752, 98K)

I have a Master's degree and live in a camper, what do you think?

this had trap game written all over it, not surprised Barves lost

Thats what you get for getting a non STEM degree retard.

Rapanese man get many broop hit... we White Grilt into Harr of Fame... Ah So...
youtube.com/watch?v=1jZCSC5LU-I

I rarely get the privilege to hear Bob, but when I do it will make me miss him. He's the last of the old school broadcasters now that Vin retired. Cherish him, you don't know how much longer you have him.

t. Grew up with both Harry and Skip Caray.

>h-he could have hit for power any time he wanted to!

Attached: tip.gif (400x352, 1.41M)

ROCKIES WIN

Attached: local_rockie.jpg (720x747, 163K)

My degree was in geology, I chose to live in the camper.

The new guys are absolute cancer.

Vin was a treasure trove of information and knew everything off the cuff it seemed about even opposing teams players.

Nowadays you can tell they are reading from a sheet or screen. This new era of announcers is really disappointing. I hope someone steps up.

80-82 is your target, that should be enough to put you in contention for that last Wild Card spot.

I loved it when they used to tell stories about the players. That personal experience is all but gone. Every announcer is basically a clone of Jason Benetti now. They know statistics and have good voices, but no great anecdotes or personal involvement in the team. No offense to Jason, he's a great national broadcaster, but I just don't care for his White Sox broadcasts.

It was true though you dumb memer.

>geology
>science
pick one, fag. If you aren't Chem or physics you aren't science

I would say that after a horrible start to this season, they've recovered and the Nats are even better than they were last season. Especially since they've settled out some of the bullpen issues.

That wasn't even close to being a home run what the fuck?

for me? birds.
me in the hat

Attached: file.png (649x519, 732K)

kek chigers kek

>barves

Attached: Andre 3000.jpg (180x180, 17K)

^ this

Biology also can be difficult at higher levels.

It's like you can see the future of this Cards/Beers game.

Top inner right is cute.

They're all out of your league, even the bird

I don't think so.

Thats also not very nice.

YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI YADI

I slept in biology all the way through college and maintained a 4.0 average through it. Yes that included biochemical engineering. I chose geology cause I got a job with the marble quarry industry. I get to go all over the country, hence living in a camper.

Attached: BERDS!!!.jpg (613x556, 213K)

Thanks berds

Good for you, but even stewardesses get to travel the world, and they get to fly and not have to live in a camper

imagine being a cubs fan

Attached: soidinals.gif (480x480, 588K)

scary post, save it for halloween user

ITT:cubs fans screaming that the better team will win the division instead of their underachieving asses

Attached: DahuRddVwAA1EWs.jpg (680x680, 135K)

Do Cardinals fans even post here even when they are good?

>implying

this dude is pretty cool not gonna lie

They exist, but they're rare birds. Like Orioles and Blue Jays.

Do cubs fans?

I have a degree in chem with a minor in molecular bio. Bio is a fucking joke

imagine thinking there is such a thing as a cubs "fan"

>living in a cuck shed where you have to manually empty the poop

I want to be a stewardess, having slutty tourist sex with all manner of different colored dicks all around the globe

The sign-up sheet for flights to Africa must be pages long

I have a toilet and shower, it's a Bowlus Road Chief.

Juliana Zobrist is on that list.

Hey, driving your house around thinking about rocks sounds pretty cool

Mmm, left turn....mmm, granite....

Have some mercy kek have some mercy

Attached: 1533510742976.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

krew means a "blood" in polish

I have a degree in RVs and I live under a rock

TOP KEK
SEWERS
POOERS

I'm an toilet acoustical engineer (re thing) and I live in a van.

yeah Im thinking the cardinals are running away with this shit division

ya think? piss easy schedule AND they get divisional foes down the stretch. They'll take the NLC and face atlanta. Time to laugh at the barves

Attached: Gunk shot.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

24/7 Champion of Mental Illness. You've badly false-flagged as no fewer than six teams in this thread alone.

538 has the Nats chances of winning it all at 8% and the barves at 7%

cardinals play the brewers 6 more times (including tonights game), and the cubs 7 more times, alongside 10 more against the reds and pirates. They make it in lol

>cards
>Fans

>fans on 4channel
>a need
bloos won the cup this year and I dont even think we had a bluesbro in /hoc/ at all

St. Louis is a fairweather city. There's a reason why they lost two football teams and will so inevitably lose a third.

football sucks. They hated their stadium AND owner for the NFL

I'm a bloos fan but I don't really post here anymore, but generally speaking there was always a marginal care for the Blues in STL considering they were constant playoff contenders, but notorious chokers. Football failed in STL because the Football Cards were awful and continued to suck even when they moved to Phoenix. Can't get started with Frontiere and fucking "sucks at every sport" Kroenke.

Yeah, but the point of the statement was to tell you that St. Louis fans have zero online presence her because they are fickle fairweather fucks.

St Louis has always been just a baseball city

>thinking 4channel represents the demographics of a city
are coasties really this oblivious to reality?

so because they dont post online they are fariweather? seems stupid
no im not.

"Online presence" is the only stat that should be attributed to real fans

>spending time on Yea Forums is a sign of your fanbase being authentic

They're smoking meth and getting wasted on Busch with Chuck. Ain't time for shitposting.

On this date in 1983, Eddie Murray scored 9 RBI after going 4-5 in a 17-3 win for the Orioles, it was the highest single game RBI total for the decade and I watched that game live.

Fuck I put 83, it was 85. My phone is being a twat.

Dumb phoneposter.

STL
we’re getting wasted on Natty Daddy

Attached: D91FCACA-35B2-434D-A3C1-5B95ED0EB51B.jpg (398x1142, 132K)

Is Natty Light an Inbev/AB product? I don't drink the stuff so I don't know.

YOU KNO ME I DONT NEED NO INTRODUCTION N SHIT
RIDE BENTLEYS ROUND THE CITY ON BUTTONS YA BITCH

yes

>Barfs

KEK BARFIE DOOS

Brooie boos KEK

>ESPN Body Issue
what is this gay shit?

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHGHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAYHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAACHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHANHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHSHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAIHAHAHHAHHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHN

GAYSCONSIN KEK HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAA
Gaysconsin!!!!
Ahh!!! GAYSCONSIN KEK HAHHAHAHAHAHHA
OHHH NO

IT WAS YOUR YEAR!!!

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO ROLL OVER THE REST OF THE DIVISION!!!!

YOU GOT GIO GAYNZLOLEZ!!

Attached: garbageday1.png (608x1436, 944K)

>the NL wild card race might as well have a game 163 at this rate
>just to die to LA

Attached: Screams.png (570x578, 407K)

Who's your team

ohhh no this can't be happening!!

Attached: dancingongaysconsin.gif (500x280, 1.49M)

Funny how he signed his own name wrong then

Christian gaylich has the honor of losing to bellinger in the mvp after a september COLLAPSE

Attached: gaysconsin10.png (480x360, 294K)

>do nothing to help your pitching
>believe your bullpen is magically good still after october
brewers have nobody to blame but themselves

Attached: 0 to 0.gif (253x253, 333K)

We're going to have at least two game 163s and one game 164, just watch

You didnt resign miley!!!

Attached: gaysconsinjuon.png (1226x720, 775K)

This is an attack!

has mikolas improved though for st.louis? because if he finds his 2018 form down the stretch then consider everyone fucked

The team that will win the wildcard and stun everyone by winning it all ;)

t. delusional rockies fag

Attached: 1540429444007.jpg (600x605, 51K)

Athletics are gonna win the AL

>delusional rockies fag
We need a geologist to shoo him out of here, maybe we can get one to drive his house over to help us with this

>Seething barfs

I'm still celebrating that walk off dinger

>Imblying bavres

Geologist here, the man is a piece of scheißer scheiss.

He gives up way too many dingers but Flaherty is stepping up to be the #1 guy

kek barfs

Attached: barves.jpg (680x548, 40K)

DEM BERDS

Attached: 1553890550535.png (650x650, 15K)

You know what I don't get? The Barves looking at Mark Melancon and his $40 million dollars San Fransisco paid to be the white Fernando Rodney Experience and blow saves throughout his time there and sincerely say "you know what was missing? This guy." And then they brought him in and he blows saves and Braves fans have the nerve to complain about a guy whom they bragged about signing like that was the missing piece of the puzzle holding you back. Fernando Rodney with his hat on right. Don't tell me you paid him more too.

>Ends your 8 game winning streak

Nothing personnel, barfs.

Attached: Dinger.jpg (800x1199, 188K)

Yeah. The Nats fell for the Mark Melancon meme, too. And the Fernando Rodney meme, but surpringly, Fernando has been mostly serviceable for them. Mostly.

Attached: nats doggo.jpg (183x275, 10K)

Thanx Rox

Attached: Nats Tori.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

That's impressive Fernando has been better for you. Cause boy if those two could write a book on how to close games I'd be the first to burn it.

she's a slobberer for sure

He's not closing. He's the 8th inning set up guy.

God I hope so.

Attached: nats ball girl.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>2500 total days in the IL

Attached: 1565047239334.png (621x426, 451K)

Honestly that training staff is looking Mets tier bro. We'll be writing injury copypastas about this if it keeps up.

A

BIG

RED

BIRD

nyy v sea gamethread

nice post

Attached: 1559430807387.jpg (613x556, 82K)

What I thought: Giants were stuck with Melancon, hoping he'd figure something out while we rode out his contract, or maybe (slim hope) we could absorb some of his pay to free up the spot

What happened: Atlanta took him, took on the whole contract, and shipped two pitching prospects our way to boot

I'm not going to complain, but how the heck did that happen?

Sometimes even good teams sign a booboo and have to eat dirt for it for a while.

>roylels

Attached: 0CCEAA06-6132-4BDC-8B44-E4667CF488A4.jpg (788x656, 26K)

Good job, you got a walk off out of 8 wins after having to travel to Denver for a bullshit make up gane

Keep coping, maybe the barfs won't shit the bed against the blue jays.

No idea what they saw there, though. And if they really wanted him, they could have probably had him for less than they put up.

Nationals are going to catch the barves and o i will be LAFFIN

what if the braves miss?

Hey atlosers! I got somethin for ya!!!

Attached: Atlosers.png (512x512, 15K)

ironic if its coming from a team that hasnt made the NLCS at all in washington

They probably won't, but they should. They are much worse than their record boasts

bruce horper kek

Attached: 1478992809681.jpg (720x960, 44K)

>worse
then again, their 1-4 is arguably the best in the NL. I dont think they will fall to the fucking face of the earth, but I cannot trust a meme groundball pitcher in keuchel going up against the dodgers/cards

>i-it's definitely a nationals fan
LOLLOLOL
>atlosers

>Harper
Lmfao glad the philthies are stuck with this guy for the next decade

The atlanta losers aka the atlanta braves kek

This is malicious...absolutely malicious!

talk baseball

who takes the cy young?

Attached: Homer.gif (320x220, 829K)

wasn't me, but based birds.

Attached: 1556150550045.jpg (302x302, 15K)

Soroka

>ROYLELS

>Wanting to sell the only place that makes your shithole state appealing to the rest of the world and the economy

New thread