Wtf

wtf

Attached: 581.jpg (661x376, 29K)

>62 year old lighting up your league

zlatan "pizzaro" ibrahimovic genociding spics

Is that shit defending on purpose, to have high scoring games so the retards don't sperg?

has to be

it's called a salary cap

stream?

MLS teams spend all their money on attacking players. Defenders make like $150k, mids and forwards make $400k+

>Defenders make like $150k,
I unironically thought MLS players earned less considering how football isn't exactly popular in 'murica.

>my little sawker defending

league minimum is like 60k.
so long as you could be earning more than someone on the field as a white collar worker, the quality continue to be the same.

>LAFC
BASED ZLATAN CuCKING THEM AGAIN

you're not thinking this is per week are you?

...that's annual, not weekly kek. MlelSoi is that poor.

No, I'm thinking per month. Its a lot of money. Higher than pretty much 90% of what our teams pay to our defenders in our domestic league.

No way, if its annual than I retract what I said.

its per year

not even white collar just semi skilled blue collar or even blue collar at the right place putting in overtime. the windowlicker dock jockeys at my work unloading boxes off trailers all day theoretically would make this if they took all the overtime offered

Bro, I made 60k starting as a junior developer at a company I interned back in college, that's just cheap from Mls.

My boy Brian gonna fuck up those niggas

>retards don't sperg
didn't stop you

My exact thoughts
Fat scores for fat people

Croat genes :}

How big is LA Derby in LA?

>Four goals in quarter of an hour
>Then 70+ minutes of absolutely nothing
Sounds grim to be honest, hope the Capos kept everyone entertained and were well tipped for their efforts.

>this post
Its like you shitpost just because its the mls