What was the worst finals you have ever watched? the 2018 world series is up there for me

what was the worst finals you have ever watched? the 2018 world series is up there for me

Attached: tyler.jpg (206x245, 13K)

2018 NBA finals

17-18 nba
Whole season ruined by one man when it could have gone very differently

Attached: JR-Smith.jpg (1120x630, 88K)

Super Bowl 52 'cause I hate the fucking Eagles, man.

Attached: big lebowski.jpg (1076x598, 48K)

2012 Iowa Corn Cy-Hawk Series

today's lcs summer split finals didnt really do anything for me

2018 nba finals
2006 cl finals
Any cl final that barcelona won

Rating by the game itself and as a neutral
Tottenham x Liverpool UCL final was maybe the worst, a random penalty in the start and just pure hoofball the remaining 90 minutes, horrible stuff

Patriots x Rams Superbowl, i don't even like the sport but i try to watch all the superbowls and that one was just a snoozer all long, also the halftime show sucked.

2018 WC final was also pretty shit, the most unlikable team won and the game was not even satisfying to watch it, also VAR.

Last years Super Bowl
Last night I read that Goff had Super Bowl experience and I’m like wtf. Check out the last super bowl. It was Patriots Rams. I can not for my life name a single detail of that game. Not the city, the halftime, a memorable play, nothing.

Super Bowl 48. And I was rooting for Seattle. It was a 1980s style Super Bore.

I liked it as a defense game, seeing who would crack first slowly, and it was nice to see Gronk go out on a high. I miss him.

Attached: goat n gronk again.webm (640x800, 2.64M)

Last years champions league was fucking awful but I also despise Liverpool too so I'm biased.

Probably superbowl 50 desu I fell asleep during it which was a first.

Super Bowl 50 was pretty bad, but not worse than 48 in my opinion

Defense is underrated. I didn't think last Super Bowl was so bad.

The fact it was between fucking scousers & Spurs was awful.

scousers are probably better than a bunch of dumb fucking micks. thank god the blues beat the bruins

Attached: The weak should fear the strong.png (422x700, 544K)

Atleast with the safety at the start of the game you knew what you was in for and it quickly got out of hand so pretty sure I stopped watching eventually.

50 was just dull and anti-climatic as fuck tho

Would of preferred a spurs win tbf, I'm in the norf so I've never really had to deal with there shit really. Fucking doesn't even have to be scousers, just Liverpool fans they all turn out to be complete dick heads.... Including my own dad.

>not liking the greatest redemption story of all tine
stay blasted

Attached: based.png (592x863, 744K)

I loved Super Bowl 52 but I think he was just trying to make a reference to the movie

it was a battle between the patriots and iggles, which are the two most hated fucking teams in NYC. I was fine with the iggles winning because 1)fuck micks and 2)the riots were fucking amazing and someone eating horseshit was amazing. Plus bewd was fun

That's what I was going for, Eagles are fun. It's the Jets I actually fucking hate.

the fuck do you hate the jets for?

Attached: Bocchi_Jets.png (565x830, 461K)

When the Failcons threw their only superbowl win chance in my lifetime in the trash in the last quarter. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1484663902214.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Yeah, Super Bowl 52 was probably the best one of the 2010s. Well that or 49.

I dunno, I gotta hate at least one NFL team. I can pick someone else if you want.

hate anyone but the jets they lose too much and suffer.
t.jets fan

Hate the cowboys mate. Entitled cunts just like scousers.

My bad, I'm reading about the Cowboys now. The similarities to the thieving scouse bastards are too much and I fucking hate these cunts now.

Cowboys fans are probably the worst in the NFL.
Are you a fan of either the Patriots or the Dolphins?

>this years superbowl! it was soooooo boring! not a cool 50 plus point game! #snoozefest! omg they didn't even play spongebob during halftime!

Attached: zoom zoom.gif (1133x845, 2.7M)

The cowboys are unique in the NFL, everyone but cowboys fans cannot stand them and their fans.
Even the Pats have some national sympathy, and that is saying something.

Kek I am actually a zoomer and I liked Super Bowl 53. Defense is fun too.

uh oh a wojak! guess im wrong because this superbowl was actually shit and wasnt a fun one at all.
>"BuT BRADY!"
who cares. good for him to get 6

Attached: Tamamo.png (511x536, 340K)

Fuck those assholes, wished they get nuked.

Any american sport final is guarenteed to be shit cause the sports are decadent

One of my best friends got me into the Patriots, I instantly fell in love with their "Do Your Job" mentality, Belichick reminds me of the Special One Mourhino, Gronk, Edelman, McCourty bros, Welker, Brady, etc.

Plus I might as well go for a team which is hated just as much as my EPL team.

Attached: 1564596341992.png (320x287, 105K)

Ok daquan
Pats are very polarizing. Particularly in 'MUH WHITES' era kek

CL 2019
SB 2019

I'm a not a Patriots fan (Packers) but I have tons of respect for how efficiently the team is ran. I think I know what you mean about being hated because I'm a Yankees fan and I laugh when people hate on us.

It's worrying that the Europa League final was better than the Champions League final.

Attached: ti9.jpg (1600x900, 134K)

The 2004 Stanley Cup Final. FUCK MARTIN ST. LOUIS.

Exactly, it's like different levels of skill. Either get into the top 6 or play-offs and you can talk smack.

world series 2008 phillies/rays
super bowl 2003-04 bucs/raiders
nba finals 2002 lakers/nets
nhl finals all three from 1996-98
cfb nc 2001 miami/nebraska
cbb nc 2017 north carolina/gonzaga

>96 NHL finals was bad
that was a good final game, but the other two in 97 and 98 were just killing games

Fuck is this garbage

Bucs/Raiders was for the 2002 season

Afcon 2019
It was basically a diving competition and the meme goal was the icing on the cake
But we won anyways

yeah i know i goofed

Ah, well done anyway mate. Win's a win.

that was a good bowl also

World Series 2015
>Royals bandwagoners everywhere
>Mest Mesting extra hard
>Joe Buck

Attached: 1565238724401.png (1460x1708, 148K)

2018 NBA Finals
2002 NBA Finals (Lakers team that only got to the Finals because the Kings got refballed by the league sweeps shitty Nets team)

Superbowl 48, if you weren't a Seahawks fan or a Broncos/Peyton hater.

2018 CL final is literally the worst final I remember, and I remember every important one since 2000

Should’ve been the mets. I’m biased when it comes to that, but if the mets won that world series then we would’ve had a nicer ending.
>”but mets fans are bad!”
Look at the sport when the mets are competing side by fucking side with the yankees.

This, I keep thinking the last Owl was 52

Eagles is the way to go

The Pats are a once-in-a-century kind of team that you cant possibly hate in good conscience if you care about football

>no 2012 bcs championship

Has there been a more overrated team in sports history than 2012 Notre dame? The only good things that came out of this game was the disappearance of Teo's girlfriend and the creditability of the CFB "ranking" system.

Attached: a9fce134e734611b842dcfcae7d62fdc.jpg (236x236, 15K)

I'm all for great defensive games, but it seemed like the offenses just plain sucked on top of the defenses being good, which kinda negates the impressiveness of it.

see Nebraska played in a horrendous Big 12 North, got demolished by the only good team in the division, didn't make the Big 12 championship game, got to play the two shitty teams in the south division, and their entire case was based on one game in beating Oklahoma. Then they went up against probably the most loaded team in college football history. Everyone knew it was going to be a massacre and it was. It was 34-0 at half and they just coasted in the 2nd half. It was like it was a tune up game against an FCS school for a national championship

>I instantly fell in love with their "Do Your Job" mentality
i don't even know what to say

You say he’s a soulless corporate shill, that’s what you say

scousers are a bunch of dumb micks

Bostonians are scousers but you gave them like 15 or so championships since 2004. Fuck all the red sox runs also, since they either ended in a fucking sweep, or was “competitive” with a huge asterisk.

>good
Unless you absolutely hate the Raiders or are one of the dozen Bucs fans out there, there is no way you could possibly say that was a good game. Gruden spent the entire time leading up to the game teaching the defense the entire Raiders playbook down to the fucking audibles and hand signals that Gannon used since idiot Bill Callahan decided it wasn't important enough to change anything despite facing the coach who put the system in place. Also, the starting center fucking off and going AWOL on a bender over the course of the weekend also didn't help Oakland much. The entire affair was a lopsided shit show. The final score doesn't even come close to telling the whole story.

it was a close competitive game as well

I live in NYC, and in the 2015 postseason, everyone at my school was suddenly a lifelong, die hard Mets fan. 99% percent of them never talked about the Mets before or after 2015.
We (Yankees fans) really do suck but so do you kek. Your team is really good for short amounts of time, then they get bad again, and you guys never seem to learn that second part. In general though, I think most NY sports fans are pretty annoying.

Shit, I'm a Peyton hater and that was the worst Super Bowl I've ever seen.

2019 Champions League Final was one of the worst games I have ever seen

2010 College Football National Championship game where Colt McCoy got injured in the first quarter was also a massive dud

broncos panthers superbowl turned it off at half time watching manning struggle to throw a ball ten yards was somehow not the worst quarterback performance that game. absolutely mindblowing

Peytonfags still defend how bad he was in that game kek

2006 was pretty horrendous to be fair

worst than le pen at 2 minutes of the game then be a midtable pl match? no.

The last day I banged ops mom was the saddest day in sports history for me

that nigga gay

Any super bowl with peyton manning in it was a snoozefest besides colts vs saints

Attached: 1565209581328.jpg (432x313, 27K)

Butler vs UConn
Cemented my disdain for that shithole sport forever

Lebron is a fucking fraud stop thinking he’s amazing

Really? no 51?

51 was my 3rd

>MLB: 2007/15 (Both were fucking boring)
>NBA: ‘18 NBA finals snoozefest
>NFL: easily this year’s dumpster fire
>NHL: eh probably either ‘12 or ‘17 in recent memory
>CL: this year’s 2-0 borefest
>CFB: 2012 was Ohio State’s year and if the self imposed ban didn’t happen we’d be champs, the result was fucking boring

1996 and 1999 World Series were total snorefests
>Braves AGAIN
>Yankees AGAIN
>Braves choke AGAIN

I don't get people who hate blowouts. Seeing one team get totally embarrassed on the biggest stage is fun as hell

2003 champions league final

Based Buckeyes fan. O-H

Arsenal vs Barcelona was based AF, manly tears everywhere.
Liverpool vs Tottenham (ucl)