MATCH OF THE DAY 2 THREAD

Starts in 30 minutes on BBC One.

>Mark Chapman presents highlights of Sunday’s two mouthwatering fixtures from the Premier League. Reigning champions Manchester City are the first side in action on Sunday afternoon, with Pep Guardiola’s side making the long trip to the south coast to face AFC Bournemouth. Tottenham Hotspur – the side that saw off City in last season’s Champions League quarter-final – are also in action, taking on a Newcastle United side who will be desperate to start the season well under new boss Steve Bruce. There is also a round-up of the goals from Saturday’s top-flight games.

Apparently Wolves v Burnley never happened. Top strikers Alan Shearer and Peter Crouch are your """expert pundits""".

Attached: match of the day 2.png (600x338, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

filmeseseries.nossaiptv.com:25461/waldemiradul/waldemiradul09809/446
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>26 minutes ago
>no posts

Everyones watching Peaky Blinders lad.

Attached: not this shit again.jpg (316x341, 39K)

filmeseseries.nossaiptv.com:25461/waldemiradul/waldemiradul09809/446

Attached: 1479115468522.png (910x954, 962K)

Fucking state of this tit.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25 Gary Lineker ( GaryLineker) Twitter.png (598x527, 346K)

Attached: steve bruce laughing.jpg (448x300, 28K)

STEVE BRUCE

HE'S GOT A BIG FAT HEAD

HE'S GOT A BIG FAT HEAD

HE'S GOT A BIG FAT HEAD

based Joseph Linton

This is the ideal defensive shape. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: file.png (1905x1080, 1.38M)

Why the fuck is a 1-0 before a 3-1

why is gary such a toadying little worm?

>city beating up mememouth bending over for them yet again because eddie howe wants pep's cock in his mouth
>interesting

Spuds getting dry-ducked by relegation contenders is surprising and funny

Moura is a nigger.

insightful comment

>because eddie howe wants pep's cock in his mouth
projecting much

he intentionally puts out shit teams so he can get raped

>why is a relegation candidate that is managed by a guy hated by the fans beating CL finalists and title challengers 1-0 before a regulation 3-1 win by City and a semen slurping 1-1 which only meme worthy is Dyche moaning about refs, var or FA rules instead of his team not concentrating until the final whistle

Did anyone see that pathetic article complaining about Lineker's bald jokes? It was posted on Yea Forums earlier

Obviously the writer was a faggot left, but he was pretty spot on about how shit punditry on TV is

Link my bitch up

Regulation or not 4 goals is better than 1, and city are a more relevant team than spurs or newcastle

Shearer is unsettled and nervous

He fears the Crouch

>I'm being intentionally stupid on purpose: the post

That foul on Kane is a pen, completely wipes him out, end of story.

Cuck fetish innit

Fuck VAR

He's quick, he's fast and he's got pace.

I just wanted to watch my team first, fuck motd for putting a 1-0 before it

>aguero speaking english
wew

Based conversation analyst

Prince Andrew is a nonce.

Aguero is such a bottom

He cute

Seconded.

He has no shame

Attached: 43E7EE1200000578-4852224-There_is_also_already_debate_at_how_William_and_Kate_s_news_migh-a-1_150456 (634x865, 144K)

How many of Wolves' starting 11 are Portuguese?

More than Juan

Your question was just a repeat of everything he just said. Bald Geordie cunt

Jacobin restoration when

Is finnbro here?

I need to know how to pronounce Pukki properly

Like the pies.

Haha.

Pukk-eh

Love me pies an all

>People who post racist abuse on social media "hide behind fake identities", said Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer after striker Marcus Rashford was targeted.

>the sooner you score, the better you feel

expert insight

OGS can suck his mum

Brian from Dagenham

Absolutely thundercunted that in

I'm so sweaty.

Me too. Just had a cup of tea and think it was a poor choice.

>What do you do in your spare time user?
>I run a Palace fanzine

Based 2good2bad

Nope, it was a dive.

Does tea keep you up at night?

How long till it's up on iPlayer? I want to see crouchy

They actually said at end of programme itd be up at midnight

Cools you down innit

If you're hot, drink hot liquid, not cold. If you drink hot liquid, your body temperature goes up temporarily and makes your body sweat, which cools you down. Due to it being temp, your body sweats more so you're kept cool even after the heat of the tea is gone. Have cold drinks if you want one, or an ice lolly or whatever. But it won't cool you down as much as a hot drink.

Clever lad here understanding basic human systems. Goodo.

This is why in 5 years time, UK will have internet licenses to access anything, all info will be logged and stored and be used to lock you up for 'hate speech'. Nobody will say anything. Nobody will do anything. It'll be quietly accepted, mumbled about over the dinner table and people will give it. The world will laugh at us even more.

Pretty sure most of the twitter racists are pakis from the middle east and India

I remember when Arsenal's official IG account did one of those gay rainbow logo stunts and the Arabs were going fucking ballistic at it. lmao

sucking a sainsbury's operative

I miss my kids

delusional, go murder and pickpocket your own

Seething bin-dipper