Was he a bust?

Was he a bust?

Attached: 8956A79F-A197-449F-B9FF-C742A5BA8A3F.jpg (540x350, 19K)

Nah, a bust is someone who is just complete shit for no real reason like JaMarcus Russell
Luck was good when he played but got fucked by injuries

It has been some years since I watched the NFL. He was supposed to be the new Manning and they even let Manning go for him.

Was his offensive line really that bad?

No, he put on a clinic every time he played.
All the people who shitpost bad things about Luck are just that: shitposters looking to flame.

Mad respect given from me.

RIP my dude

He's washed

>played 6 years
>4x pro-bowler despite being always injured

No, he was not a bust. He is more like a Derrick Rose, great player that had a shit run of injuries.

bad luck

No, he was an AFC Finalist

Carlos!

so is brady just going to walk into the superbowl, there is no way chiefs will be that good again

Fed up of this literal who

Attached: 1553103189764.png (1024x1024, 1.13M)

This is correct. RG3 from my Skins was a bust. Jamarcus Russel and Ryan Leaf are busts. Luck has all the talent to excel in the NFL and busts are guys who reach the next level and find out they're not good enough

Probably, the chiefs have an awful defense and a weaker overall offense, and the steelers have an aging ben and crappy defense. Most of the teams with a good defense in the afc have awful offenses

>leave tim brody to me

Attached: 12579273_web1_AP_19227819923727.jpg (700x1050, 78K)

Better hope the defense can carry him because regular season nick sucks.

Then Leaf probably isn't a bust. Leafs problems weren't with talent. It was off the field shit. Same can probably be said about Jamarcus. A bust is a player that came in with tons of hype, usually a number one pick, who flat out doesn't produce, regardless of why. Luck wasn't a bust.

Yes. Anyone who says differently is coping right now and not ready to admit the truth.

Couldn't be more wrong, a bust is somebody who doesn't live up to their billing or their place in the draft, it has nothing to do with being complete shit. When taking a QB number one in the draft the standard is a borderline hall of famer or multiple all pro at least and multiple contending seasons, for Luck the standard is even higher because he was anointed as the next GOAT so hard the Colts literally threw away their legendary QB to get him.

In the end, they got six seasons, of which he barely played 4, with one meme run to the afc championship game where they weren't competitive at all. He's a bust.

He is like David Carr. Lots of talent but on such a shit-run team, he was physically and mentally ruined.

No just a huge pussy

>Couldn't be more wrong, a bust is somebody who doesn't live up to their billing or their place in the draft, it has nothing to do with being complete shit.
disagree. look at all the all-time bust lists

I'm from reddit too!!

>the all time bust lists
You act like it's some objective thing that can be quantified like all time TD leaders.

In the context of what he was “supposed” to be, hell yes. He’s probably the biggest bust of all time. They chased off one of the GOATs, certainly the GOAT of their garbage franchise, and he went on to TD pass records and another ring. Luck got his ass throttled by the Pats and that’s as good as it got.
But nah not really. Jamarcus Russell or Paxton Lynch or Ryan Leaf, he’s nothing like them. Depends what lens you want to view it through.

RG3 was not a bust. Before that ACL tear he looked unstoppable. Just bad injury management by the Redskins rushing him back so they could win the shitty NFC East and get him killed against the best defense in the league in the wild card game.

When I saw his leg snap around like that I audibly screamed and I'm a Ravens fan.

I want to see Saints vs Pats in the bowl god damnit

Expect him, little bitch.

Attached: 1565893930629.jpg (750x937, 81K)

>unironically rating the post-super bowl pro bowl

Peyton had an all-time SB choke in his standout year with the Broncos and contributed nothing the year they won the SB. All things considered they probably made the right call letting him go.

It's the selection that matters, not what happens in the actual game.

Rg3 was not a bust. As a pats fan I think he's one of the saddest stories in the league. I vividly remember see how shit the Redskins field was when his knee buckled. It was painful to watch. I knew in real time his career was done.

The Redskins shitty divet filled field killed rg3. Sad.

So was Blake Bortles

5th best QB in his own draft class where he was picked #1 overall. Yeah he was a bust.

Colts fan here.

YES, he was a bust BUT it wasn't his fault. It was holy trinity of Jim Irsay, Chuck Pagano, and Ryan Grigson. This is a fucked up thing to say but had Pagano eat it with the whole cancer thing back 2012, The colts would have had atleast another chance with new coaching and Luck would have stayed alittle while longer.

Short answer, yes.

Yeah all those interceptions weren’t real guys. It’s just shitposters making it up. He never had a bad game

>5th best qb
Love these hyperbolic, retarded statements thrown around just for the sake of shitposting

>5th best qb
Love these hyperbolic, retarded statements thrown around just for the sake of shitposting

It's easy to say so in hindsight, but the Colts got 4 good seasons out of him.

>best QB prospect since Peyton Manning
yes

someone post that starter pokemon pic from when rgiii wilson and luck were drafted

Manning had 2 good seasons left when they traded him. It was smart to maneuver for Luck. If they could have protected Luck from injuries, he would have have a franchise guy for 20 years. Don't be a fucking retard.If Luck plays for another 8-10 years and is healthy he has a great career. I'm a fucking Pats fan dude. Luck is in the top 10 of guys you'd want as your QB, when he was healthy and young as fuck it was top 5. It's a shame his injuries brought him down. His seasons he did play he was great, so you're just happening to leave that out. He's a top 5 guy when healthy. If these injuries never happened, colts had the most important building block: a QB with all the physical tools and the right attitude. Can you say he was a bad leader, selfish, made bad choices off the field? No. He was a good and likable guy and nobody ever said a bad thing about him.

He also played through injuries. He's a tough son of a bitch. The fact that he even played thru all the shit is impressive. Lots of guys play thru injuries, his were severe. He was pissing blood and his ankle is like perma fucked. The guys take heavy punishment. Have some fucking respect for an NFL player trying his best.

The players get absolutely trashed physically on a week to week basis by huge roided out niggers moving at 20mph trying to fuck em up. His Oline was never good at protecting him, and he took a beating. This should be a cationary tale to all GMs to protect your fucking franchise QB. Too bad Grigson was a retarded cuck. I will always think of Luck's career as "what could have been" derailed because of injuries. If the colts surrounded him with a functional offensive line, and a decent defense, he could still be playing. Blame the colts cokehead "organization" and GM not the fucking player who put his heart on the line you rat bastard

he's retiring to go to the XFL.
the issue he had wasn't physical but mental. he no longer wants to be an NFL player.
his dad is literally CEO of the XFL.

Easy answer, if the Colts knew they'd only get 6 seasons they wouldn't draft him so hes a bust

Yes. People like him for some reason but he was literally never good. That AFC championship run proved it was a fluke when they got btfo

Also, injury can't be excused. You are expected to get hit when you olay football. if you explode every time you do? Then you're not doing your job well

Bust

>He’s probably the biggest bust of all time.
Holy shit you're a retard

Wrong. As a Cowboys fan, he's a casualty like the rest of your QBs. Shanahan knew how to use him. Watching him and a younger Alfred Morris stretching plays from the pistol was a work of art.

Chiefs and maybe Steelers are the only real opposition. Chargers are lol chargers, Browns are lol Browns, Ravens are lol black quarterback

Carr and now Luck. The AFC South should not be allowed to ruin QBs anymore. Luckily 3 of the 4 teams currently have rebranded runningbacks at the position

Shit run of injuries and a shit organization

> Total: Brady 11 - 3 Stoolers
> Post Season: Brady 3 - 0 Stoolers
> real opposition

never saw him play where he looked actually good

And those injuries are directly tied to the shit organization since they gave him a shit-tier O-line for years leading to a million sacks, and then misdiagnosed his injuries and then fucked up the surgery
They probably let him walk with that extra 20 million in bonus money so that he doesn't come back and sue them for 250

His kids are going to feel like he's a bust as a father in a couple years
>wait wait wait dad so you're telling me you fucking left 90+ million on the table because you didn't want to go back to rehab?
>dad you realize you could have just stayed on the pup list and collected that money, right? They money that they owed you, dad. The money to which you, no, WE were entitled.
>Come on dad you fucking idiot what were you thinking!

He was supposed to be much better than Cam Newton. Didn't even sniff an MVP. Bust.

So who will he play for next year?

If he had an O-line, he would have been successful

He's worth 100M dollars, user. Him, his kids, his kid's kids, and their kids are all set for life. Trust me, they are happy their dad stopped and kept his health.

Yes, and the Colts deserved to lose him this way

Attached: suck-for-luck.gif (600x422, 24K)

No. He’s like mike bossy or eric lindros where he was excellent but always got hampered by injuries

Another episode of "what could have been"

back to your "footballers uve jacked off 2" thread faggot