Andrew Luck did not deserve to be booed off the field

>Andrew Luck did not deserve to be booed off the field

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 14K)

If anything, the Colts' management deserves to be booed out of Indianapolis.

Fuck luck

Give a quick rundown lads

I agree this definitely needs to happen. I live in Indy and it would be nice to have a team that isn’t run by a bunch of meth addicts.

But also this

I don't understand why they announced it during the game

Luck retired at the age of 29, some shit about injuries ruining his life. The real reason is likely that Indy's management and coaching is fucking awful.

>deflategate curse is real
>luck retiring after only 7 seasons in the league

because schefter, like all journalists, is a smarmy little low IQ faggot

Probably but he’s also not even close to good enough for the job, and he never was or really even got close.

dont blame schefter for putting out news he was given when it was obvious Irsay was leaking it to everyone who would listen.

>The real reason is likely that Indy's management and coaching is fucking awful.
Sure it is.

Attached: D0FEEC3F-691C-46B0-83EB-42E1E427120B.jpg (750x711, 359K)

He poured out his heart and soul for this city, show a little respect

It wasn't right to boo him, but thinking about the perspective of the fans, I'm pretty sure none of them saw any of the reasons and a lot spread by word of mouth around the stadium rather than the actual tweet/report. So I imagine a lot in that moment simply thought he was quitting on them.

Obviously the announcement shouldn't have been known during the game anyway, though.

I don't know who Andrew Luck is but I'd boo him too.

Based

Fpbp

Fuck Luck, desu

Who is he, anyway?

Before 2015 he was. Also he had a comeback season in 2018.

Andrew Luck is a faggot

Indy is full of faggots

Luck can do what he wants, and the fans can do what they want. Luck isn't a slave, and fans can be pissed that they're now paying >$800 for season tickets for a shit product.

Someone you should boo.

They were saying "boo-urns"

for some reason, I love seeing people seething over squandered potential. It's like they lived vicariously over someone they don't even know and now feels betrayed when they act out of line

Luck saw Chuck Pagano and had a retirement panic attack

You know it's bad when COwherd is the voice of reason on the issue

Attached: Untitled.png (753x335, 59K)

Chadherd is based. >>>r*ddit