Outlives Manning

>outlives Manning
>outlives LUCK
>6 fucking rings
>STILL setting records
>STILL making trannies seethe

He's the indisputable GOAT, who the fuck even COMES CLOSE

Attached: 190823-tom-brady-se-1205p_37489191b47c4557091dbec6300024c2.fit-760w.jpg (760x507, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/sport/2016/05/21/frank-lampard-booed-by-own-fans-as-new-york-city-fc-lose-7-0/
dailymotion.com/video/x580881
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Loses to eli memeing (twice) and meme foles in the owl
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PATSBROS I THOUGHT HE WAS THE GOAT THIS CAN'T BE REAL NOOOOOO FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: 81f.png (1166x1216, 658K)

oh no he doesn't have 9 rings like other GOATS like Manning
OH wait? Brady has THREE times as many rings than Manning? Hmmm, really makes me think.

Attached: timtom.png (507x735, 736K)

System QB

Drafted by any other team, he’s Sage Rosenfels.

yeah manning really sucks he can't compare to bra-
>Manning holds many NFL records, including touchdown passes (539), AP MVP awards (5),[2] Pro Bowl appearances (14), 4,000-yard passing seasons (14),[3][4] single-season passing yards (5,477 in 2013),[5] single-season passing touchdowns (55 in 2013),[6] tied for most First-Team All Pros for a quarterback with 7, and is second in career passing yards (71,940)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PATRIOT BROS THIS HAS TO BE FAKE I CAN'T FUCKING BELIVE IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS OVER BRADYPOSTERS!

Attached: 122hupw.png (691x653, 27K)

>i-if Brady was on another team or it was another year or he had a different coach or or or if something that didn't happen, happen, then Brady wouldn't be da GOAT
Stay seething retards

>m-m-muh regular season stat padding means so much more than fucking Super Bowls

Attached: 1563513589136.png (782x790, 22K)

>Super bowl victories, a team effort is a lot more important then individual statistics when determining who is the better individual player
YES! WE GOT EM NOW PATSBROS!

He’s a mediocre quarterback, mate, deal with your emotions.

>team accomplishments
Yikesaroni!

I think you mean "passer". He's an outstanding quarterback. Manning, for example, was an outstanding passer.

I was puking my guts out yesterday when I heard that Luck retired.

Had a smirk on my face.

Attached: gabu mad.jpg (1280x720, 429K)

MAYBE this kid

Attached: images (6).jpg (405x363, 26K)

No one would've beat eli and big dick nick in the superbowl

people said this about Luck too, I bet he regresses this season now that teams have the tape. He'll have to try to play well anyway this season because honestly I can see Clemson dropping 1-2 games because of how much they lost on defense to the draft.

>muh regular season stats playing 1-13 jags
Show his stats in playoffs faggot

T-Law is better than luck tho but yeah this season will tell of he's the GOAT of football and not a hype player

Patrick Mahomes is going to take what few of those records Brady doesn't this year.

>only meme can defeat a GOAT
It sounds logic to me.

>mfw Brady has as many super bowl MVPs as manning has rings

Attached: 20190814_170710.jpg (498x576, 162K)

His career will probably outlive Jacoby Brisett's too

>Brady has more rings than Manning family

Attached: 1550686575250.gif (270x252, 953K)

I hate Tom Brody so much. But at least he's not some cowardly little bitch who retires a week before regular season because of some outchies

why are you so obsessed with trannies? there was literally no reason to bring them up or even to have them on your mind when writing this.

The next hot QB like Mahomes or Lawrence is going to shatter this shit with the new NFL rules. Look at how many 4k+ yard seasons a shitter like Stafford has.

Did you also think Marino's records were going to last forever?

Attached: F68C3533-23E0-440C-B23D-A231303B1D26.jpg (1200x627, 85K)

Brady himself has said this repeatedly, he's still the GOAT

Attached: 21EA4BE2-4968-4811-A175-748A4BDEF387.png (474x291, 230K)

Attached: 2AB24A29-A5CC-4904-94A3-12A141725F98.gif (500x299, 3.43M)

Because the system is built around the QB. Belichick has a losing record without Tom.

The only season he went without Tom he still finished with an 11-5 record

Too bad the playoffs are when Brady is at his best and Manning would fold.

That was a team that went 16-0 the previous year, how many games did you expect them to lose?

>News of his impending retirement led to boos from some fans when Luck walked down the touchline during the Colts' pre-season game against the Chicago Bears on Saturday.

some cold as ice shit

>greatest achievement in life is throwing a ball

the state of murifats

>playing half your games in a dome or at altitude vs playing half your games in Massachusetts in winter
HURR WHY DOES MANNING HAVE MORE PASSING YARDS

16-0 with cheating*

When Belichick coached the Browns he had a 36-44 record

Cry about it some more

>lost to mark sanchez at home during playoffs
Bust lmaoooo

>He’s a mediocre quarterback, mate, deal with your emotions.

Attached: images.png (205x246, 6K)

So why don’t other teams just copy the system and win Super Bowls.

Attached: 2B347CBB-892E-4332-B06B-80DBE3C3B138.png (665x663, 1017K)

Because Art Modell was a fucking idiot

compared to kicking one?

The Patriots are lightning in a bottle, you can't recreate it

Manning had a winning record against Brady in the playoffs.

Manning-led teams also had a lot of one-and-done play off losses.

Attached: 5F74D8C2-C7CF-4C14-B740-E2288AC9B860.jpg (800x1000, 69K)

Players aren't teams

Peyton Manning basically WAS the Colts.

Will outlive Eli Manning

Attached: 1331.jpg (663x910, 365K)

>Marvin Harrison
>Joseph Addai
>Dwight Freeney
>Reggie Wayne
>Jeff Saturday
>Edgerrin James
stop

you mean the one before tom where he went 5-11 with the NFLs first £100m QB?

Fuck off Mohammed

The fact that there are people who say otherwise is worrying.

>touchdown passes
Both Brees and Brady will overtake him this year.
>AP MVP awards
One of them should’ve been Brees’s.
>Pro Bowl appearances
To quote the GOAT: “You think I play this shit to go to Pro Bowls?”
>4,000-yard passing seasons
>single-season passing yards
Will be broken in the future as the league grows more passer-friendly.
Also, I don’t see no SB MVP there. Wait, he only won one?

>loses the owl three times
>still has six rings

Attached: all smiles.webm (576x720, 861K)

Greatest webm of all time.

Attached: tom brady pathetic.jpg (555x719, 35K)

I'm going to miss the Gronk/Brady bants. Truly no other NFL duo could make fags seethe as much as they did

This one is almost as good.

Attached: cringe.webm (640x800, 2.64M)

Joe Montana won every Super Bowl he was in and never threw an interception

not an argument

Yeah, but he only made 4, choking away in the playoffs the remainder of his career. Plus, were the other teams' D backs using stickum?

>who the fuck even COMES CLOSE
Unitas who basically invented the position as it's played today.

Well, it would be if it was the full version at its original resolution.

Attached: U MAD QUESTION MARK.webm (640x800, 2.79M)

He also went to those Super Bowls with the best teams money could buy whereas Brady had to drag the pats along for their last three owl wins

wow
so immature

6 > 2

So, it's obvious by now that Tom Brady is the hero/protagonist of the NFL. Who is the villain?

Attached: bradymaga.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

roger goodell

Attached: 6b9c34d15eb851ef767f129f8bfdd441.jpg (363x366, 22K)

bullshit

Luck played in the Pac 12 aka babby league

Based Legolas beat the best team/coach in CFB history

He said villian not victim you racist

Maybe Brady lobs to Gordon or Harry?

Manning has a minimum of 9 rings in Belicheat's system

This is the correct response.

Attached: adirtycommie.jpg (1200x675, 103K)

Exactly
If Brady gets drafted by the Colts, he'd be out of the league in 3 years

Manning is still the starter qb at the Giants

Frank Lampard was booed by NY soccer fans when he was subbed on that was probably colder.

telegraph.co.uk/sport/2016/05/21/frank-lampard-booed-by-own-fans-as-new-york-city-fc-lose-7-0/

He actually have a chance to outlive both Mannings if Eli has another shittastic season.

>STILL kissing his son and getting away with it

you know, considering Trump's ties to Epstein, and Kraft's known solicitation of prostitutes...I think I know where he gets his youthful energy from

why do you have these pictures saved on your PC user?

I don't.

Attached: 2ABAEE07-A738-47B5-BF51-CAEEF5D887F2.gif (480x268, 3.65M)

>Manning caught the ball himself! Just look at the tape!

based
it changes every week like a cartoon villain never the same

anyone that got drafted by the colts would be BTFO and rekt, that's a shit argument. just because a player avoids playing on the browns, or that cockhead cocksucker of an owner in indy, doesn't make them not the GOAT.

>HURR IF AARON RODGERS PLAYED FOR A SHIT TEAM HE WOULD SUCK

Oh that's lovely.

>tom deflatey
>will i am just gonna Bellicheat
Yeah no, asterikes for me and a wew to the lads on that one buddy.

>hypothetical cope
manning is an egotistical faggot and wouldn't last a second with belichick as a coach

Attached: VB.jpg (677x700, 29K)

this is every Pats fan's dream

Eli aka Goat Manning would've 7 rings with the Pats, and you know it.

are you trolling or are you retarded

Attached: 1562082569538.jpg (934x960, 67K)

Daily reminder that Jay Cutler beat Tom Brady

Why don't i believe you?

Jim Brown

Mahomes had the greatest support cast around him and couldn't beat an aging Manning

Just a reminder. Luck did literally nothing and the Colts sacrificed 1-2 Super Bowls from PeyPey to get him. Meanwhile, no team in the AFC can stop
>SEVEN

Attached: winifer.webm (1694x954, 2.92M)

Who are the pats going to face in the superbowl this time Yea Forums?

Unironically, the Falcons.

Attached: boomers.webm (480x270, 1.67M)

Why were the Patriots 5-13 with that system before he started and then won the Super Bowl after he started?

He was 5-11 the year before Brady started. Then Brady went 11-3 and won the Super Bowl.

This one's not even correct. Brady has 14 pro bowls too and will likely break that record this year.

>wake up
>realize I'm not tom brady
>consider suicide

Attached: 1474495058698.png (481x406, 42K)

Would be better if it didn't end with a play he had nothing to do with.

Trent Dilfer also won every Super Bowl he was in.

Maybe he should have won more games to get into more superbowls then.

Eli has a 100% owl record unlike Brady. I'm more like to be retarded than trolling but if you really think about it, it's right.

Billichick's system sucks without Brady in it.

So does Trent Dilfer.

Dilfer didn't beat Belichick twice in owls though

Texas sharpshooter fallacy.

Simle-minded people believe that Montana's record of 4-0 is impressive because of the 0 and not the 4.

Intellectuals understand that being 4-1 or 4-2 or 4-3 is even more impressive than 4-0.

>Implying Gordon won't play great for one two games and get everyone's hopes up before smoking more crack and getting banned for life

Attached: 1502488370662.jpg (894x894, 293K)

Brady is not impressive. He is an exposed cheater who plays in the easiest division in the league. Allowing him to avoid multiple playoff games so he can skip to the end and play 2 or 3 real games the whole season

He's decent, but anyone with high IQ knows he's overrated and would have no super bowls on any other team

if favre had the same teams brady did he’d have double digit owls.

>I'm going to miss the Gronk/Brady bants.
Gronky will be back.

>daily reminder this man is 2-1 against Brady (easily could be 3-0) and threw for more TDs in those 3 games and less INT in those 3 games compared to Brady. This man is literally 1 yard away from being the GOAT

Attached: 20180810_Russell_Wilson_Zillow_23-630x420.jpg (630x420, 48K)

Tlaw has a weird angle on his release and uses a lot of his shoulder. Injury prone if you ask me. I like a release like Brady's.

Mj is the goat

he isnt

Because they traded draft picks to get Bill, and Bill needs draft picks. His system won a playoff game in fucking Cleveland.

That's deserved and par for the course for football fans. But booing a guy because he says he's in so much pain he literally cannot play anymore. I mean I get it since it sucks because the season starts soon but still, that's harsh. I read Luck will lose shitloads of money too because of it. But that's probably the last thing on his mind right now.

4-9 is more impressive than 4-0. Which is why Lebron's record is actually damn impressive.

All the high IQ people think he's the GOAT though.

It's funny though that he was 5-13 without Brady and then went 14-3 with him. What draft picks did they get after week 2 in 2001 that caused such a dramatic turnaround?

The cleveland bill was with became the ravens. Not the same cleveland today

Ever heard of a compiler? Just like that phony Drew Brees

> not realizing that Brady had a fucking laser beam strapped to his arm for the first decade of his career
Go back to watching cartoons you 16 year old newfaggot

Wow, great point, how was their playoff run that year ?

Can still hear
BAAAD BOYZ 4 LIFE

he lost to an 8-7 vikings team in the 87' playoffs with the best defense in the NFL

but yea, losing in the superbowl is clearly inferior

>QBs play each other

Brady sucks

Attached: Lifetime Passer Rating.png (619x465, 33K)

>a stat that has Tony Romo fifth all time
>an indicator of quality

Attached: PleasantQuarrelsomeHoiho-small.gif (330x250, 1.17M)

>Patshomos disregard stats in favor of team trophies for Gaydy
Typical northeastern scum

Too bad he threw away the only game that mattered

So who's more of a "Chad," Brady or Gronkowski?

Brady has almost all the playoff records though, team or individual.

Gets hurt Patriots still win.

>goat system QB
>goat screen pass thrower
>goat hander offer

How can a person hold a team record?

he's that good

Well played. You’re still a fucking retard because you were 100% serious with that statement.

Eli would Peyton wouldn't have any

Brady has the best stats ever though his yards and tds are almost the same as Brees and Manning while throwing 80 less interceptions

You know stats are about to become obsolete. Scrubs like Jameis Winston will start beating these records because they came into the league when the rules give offenses a huge advantage. Brady, Manning, Marino, Brees all had to play in a hardcore NFL for a bit.

Career records are also not a sole indicator of overall ability as much as it’s staying healthy and longevity.

you can thank Peyton and his sissy receivers for that because they went crying to the league and got the rules changed because the Pats were beating the shit out of them every year

Because wins and losses are literally a QB stat.

This. It is because he is white. You have to be black to be good at north american sports like The Rock in the Movies. Bradley should cut a slice off from the Rock.

I googled them and then saved them to my phone so I could post them here.

Attached: BF1CA07D-5F34-4347-845B-DF666D37DADE.jpg (474x624, 39K)

The fact steve young had 96.8 back when defenses could murder you is probably more impressive than Aaron's rating in the fluff league today.

yeah stats are a meme. it's a team sport, not a glorified individual sport like baseball or basketball.

>coasts in the afc east
>STILL cheats

Deflategate wasn't the Patriots cheating. If you want actual cheating, the Aussies for Sandpapergate got you covered.

The funny thing is that Young had to retire precisely because the defense murdered him. Guy's had so many concussions that his mind is a scrambled egg

Please stop with this shit. The only sports blacks are overwhelmingly represented in are basketball and football and in football they only dominate the non skill positions

I'm glad to see that patriots fans still haven't gotten over "the catch". that's one super bowl you guys will never win lol. and it was RIGHT THERE for the taking

i mean rings are great but a perfect season and a ring? that would have been truly special it's a shame that bill belijerk wasn't able to cheat his way to a win there

dailymotion.com/video/x580881

Why are players in every other sport evaluated by individual performance and statistics, but football fans only care about muh rangs?

Because clearly football is the sport with the least team members and least coaching impact

every single patriot fan would take 6 rings over 4 rings, 1 being a 19-0 season, so i'm not sure what point you're trying to make

Lance "Better Living Through Chemistry" Armstrong

If only there was a control season for Brady. Like, if only there was a season where Belichick didn't have Brady and still won like 11 games with a scrub ass career backup tier QB.

It's called 2000 and the first two games of 2001. 5-13 with a four time pro bowler, 1st overall pick, $100 million dollar contract, NFL passing yards leader quarterback. 5 and 13. When Brady stepped in? 14-3 and a Super Bowl win.

The Patriots went 5-11 in 2000 you mong.

I'm not sure if you're aware but 16-0 to 11-5 and no playoffs with a much easier schedule is a significant dropoff.