HOU:Update: Texans fear torn ACL for Lamar Miller
IND:Jacoby Brissett to take over as Colts starter
IND:Schefter: Andrew Luck retiring at age 29
KC:
Patrick Mahomes throws 62-yard TD in tune up
HOU:Lamar Miller carted with gruesome leg injury
ARZ:Kyler Murray rebounds in dress rehearsal
DET:Lions C Ragnow suffers 'minor' ankle sprain

Attached: T6UK3Q2JO5BT7N4EBFXU5NYDZM.jpg (1200x600, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ActionNetworkHQ/status/1048010241999360000?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1048010241999360000&ref_url=https://www.12up.com/posts/6188802-video-patriots-crushing-andrew-luck-prove-new-sack-rules-make-no-sense
twitter.com/GreggBarthelmes/status/1165446448462385158?s=19
mobile.twitter.com/TheRealOJ32/status/1165441329226276866
strawpoll.me/18535097
twitter.com/Outkick/status/1165247386379272192
youtube.com/watch?v=larzCyTk59I
playoffpredictors.com/Football/NFL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>AFC becomes even more shit

Just give the Patriots the Lombardi already

Attached: 1473649949345.jpg (999x858, 155K)

The Houston Texans are now going 10-6 and none of you can do jack shit about it.

NICE HANDS, LARRY

Nice hands, LArry

>One of the top QBs in the league retires, some of the biggest possible news in the NFL
>make a fucking thread about Mahomes
I hate this general so fucking much I swear half of you are mentally retarded.

bros...

Attached: w.png (238x212, 5K)

Reminder that Josh McDaniels knew Luck was going to quit all along, hence why he backed out of the Colts job.
Dodged a fucking bullet

RIP in peace Luck. Too pure for the Colts

At least the patriots have some competent opponents compared to the shit fest that is the AFC South

It’s really gonna be the jets and bills only. Lolphins suck

It's always autists making the thread

How suicidal are Colts fans right now?
Be honest!

>he cant figure out why the OP deliberately put a specific QB in the OP

Oof my man.

Attached: 1565190490611.png (720x502, 441K)

Get with the times boomer. Nobody cares about retired qbs.

OH NO BROS, HOW DO WE STOP MAHOMES FROM LOSING TO THE PATRIOTS IN THE PLAYOFFS AND BECOMING THE NEXT ANDREW LUCK

Attached: 1404234925288.jpg (367x451, 32K)

Attached: 1540842418841.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Lol

>reminder that chiefs fans have no idea that the Madden curse is coming because they have only been watching football for a year.

Attached: PicsArt_01-05-08.17.59.jpg (1440x2157, 452K)

This can't be happening
He was our last chance to stop Mahomes

Attached: 1442032547714.png (205x246, 7K)

>Murray proves to be a bust
>Keim and Kingsbury get axed, hire literally any two people with a pulse for their positions
>They have the sense to ship Murray off for a ham sandwich
>Luck after actually recovering from injuries and finding his love for football again finds his way to the Cardinals

Amazing the mental gymnastics I perform to give myself hope.

Attached: 1475375631282.png (461x543, 194K)

20/10

>implying that Mahomes isn't going to be the next Andrew Luck/bitch to the patriots
kek

Attached: 1510545958674.jpg (202x249, 10K)

That has to be the most based touchdown ever. What year was this?

>the mahomes dynasty

Attached: 1499316890577.jpg (337x372, 17K)

How much fentanyl will irsay inject tonight?

It was in the last OP and theres a fucking sticky about it queer

Hopefully all of it

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-223758_Chrome Beta.jpg (1080x384, 129K)

its definitely top 5 gronk touchdowns

Attached: GRONKED.webm (1152x648, 2.15M)

>literally handing >us the AFC south
Where my Titans bros at?

Attached: Titans.jpg (1000x847, 124K)

Tbt when josh mcpeepeepoopoos said he didnt care if he won the super bowl as long as he beat his dad belichick in week 5

Not enough unfortunately

OH NO BROS HOW ARE WE GONNA STOP MAHOMES FROM LOSING ALL OF HIS PLAYOFF GAMES TO THE PATRIOTS?????/?

Attached: they thought I didn't have the tapes (1).jpg (448x252, 119K)

Enough that would be leathal for an average human, but would only provide Irsay a fleeting buzz or whatever the hell that drug does.

I miss him lads

;(

Attached: 1516264649829.webm (1280x720, 1.85M)

Reporting in

Attached: dh.jpg (1125x1863, 134K)

Bros.......

Attached: 1377106115581.jpg (300x360, 35K)

Got a Colts edit?

Don't worry man it's just the preseason, the manlet is going to be a great qb.

I thought keim built a pretty talented roster back when the cards had Palmer and made the nfccg. What happened? Other than the obvious of drafting a 2 foot tall manlet what other bad decisions has he made as gm?

I mean you guys are going to probably win, but I don't consider winning the division with a 8-8 record very convincing.

The patriots end is neigh. I think brady is gonna call it quits 2 years after this contract.

>

Attached: They thought I didn't have the tapes.jpg (448x252, 114K)

We can't stop mahomes bros

Attached: 1493925868000.png (400x400, 29K)

>the end is neigh
>neigh

For the clots maybe

Scared? Heh. Yeah. Thats what I thought...

Well, that wouldn't be too shocking considering he said that's when he wants to quit. It would be more shocking if he retired this year.

>2 years
That's enough time for Bill to accumulate enough draft picks to buy a really high first round pick and groom a successor to brady.

>implying

Attached: 1463371254565.gif (312x339, 450K)

p sure it was a preseason game, so early in his career vs rams and you should be able to narrow it down to 2 at most

I really, really like this moving image. Mind if I stare at it for awhile?

Wait a few hours. The real thing should be here shortly.

I think the Broncos have a good shot at winning the AFCW this year.

They're going to go with Stidham almost guaranteed. If he can keep up the same level of play in the regular season, he would be about as good as Baker Mayfield. As a backup.

I mean it’s natural that they’re gonna end soon. I can commend brady for all the shit he’s done, but he should retire at the end of that two year deal. Your basically god at that point. What is brady even gonna lose?

Yes, just keep him under your radar. Keep him out of the spotlight and keep the hype down by underrating him. Please keep him off your lists and records, dont mention him at all. I beg of you

But the redemption arc is inevitable...dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same. You've been warned.

Attached: 41751436_273052616872456_3707160798968618156_n.jpg (540x675, 50K)

11-5 incoming.

I still believe in Mariota and can't wait to see everyone pushing him out the door eat crow.

Attached: 1515475738373.jpg (702x684, 53K)

Im crying like... yo

WHAT HAPPENED!??????

Yeah you're right it is preseason. That's a shame, cool touchdown.

Aside from being an alcoholic and drafting 2 QBs with 2 top 10 picks and not even trying to address the QB issue before Palmer became kill and not even trying to fix the O-line that let Palmer die, and firing Wilks after a whole year of being HC.

That was very much a run-on but I'm tired. Oh yeah, unironically decided to not pay Matthieu, but cut a fat check for Bram Sadford.

It's mostly the past few years that have me really annoyed.

Attached: bradford.jpg (817x1222, 139K)

pony is dead

the kraft "prostitution" arrest is a sign brady's supply of child blood/adrenochrome has been cut off

Attached: quote-i-will-splinter-the-cia-into-a-thousand-pieces-and-scatter-it-into-the-winds-john-f-kennedy-85 (850x400, 57K)

You don't understand. Brady is pathologically obsessed with winning to the point where he cannot stop. Too much is not and never will be enough for him.

Getting his seventh, eighth, AND ninth ring, boy...

Jared goof scares nobody. He’s got a piss easy division so whatever

He had a muscle in his foot turn into a bone and fucked his ankle up. Maybe if you fucks ever tried to draft a decent O-Line this wouldn't have happened.

Inb4 Brady and McDaniels join the clots next season and win 3 owls

Kingsbury is going to be a skinny Chip Kelly and ruin any chance that Murray stood of being decent.

He’d be luck-y to get another one imo. This year I believe someone else gets a lombardi

Goff has been exposed as completely unable to read a defense just like every other Air Raid QB.

1. Chiefs
2. Steelers
3. Patriots
4. Titans
5. Ravens
6. Bills

1. Bears
2. Cowboys
3. Panthers
4. Seahawks
5. Rams
6. Vikings

>Wildcard
Patriots > Bills
Ravens > Titans
Panthers > Vikings
Seahawks > Rams

>Divisional
Bears > Seahawks
Panthers > Cowboys
Chiefs > Ravens
Steelers > Patriots

>Championship
Steelers > Chiefs
Panthers > Bears

>Owl
Steelers > Panthers

Yeah right, in your dreams, maybe...

Too much damage to keep playing football. Irsay probably got him hooked on painkillers after 2016 and he didn't want to go back to that life

this is what happens when your team refuses to draft O-line to protect your franchise QB. May a thousands of darkness fall upon the State of Indiana

>STOOLERS WINNING IT ALL
>STOOLERS > PATS
>STOOLERS MAKING THE PKAYOFFS AT ALL
>STOOLERS MAKING IT OUT OF LAST PLACE IN THE DIVISION
>STOOLERS NOT FOLDING AS A FRANCHISE IN A COUPLE OF YEARS
user... whats going on?

>$87 million guaranteed

wew lad

So what was the exact nature of Luck's foot/calf/leg/ankle injury?

twitter.com/ActionNetworkHQ/status/1048010241999360000?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1048010241999360000&ref_url=https://www.12up.com/posts/6188802-video-patriots-crushing-andrew-luck-prove-new-sack-rules-make-no-sense

A whole lot of that.

>Luck expected to miss the first four weeks of the NFL season due to a sore pussy

>colts fans literally crying tears because of momentum

>Steelers getting first round bye
>Steelers winning owl
>Bears 1 seed
>Bills WC
>
I could keep going but holy shit so much of that is wrong and bad. Not sure why you have the Panthers doing that well after what we've seen so far.

>6. Bills

>all these assblasted boomers in the stands at the indy game booing Luck

Top tier comedy

It's more that they landed on top of him, and guys like Clay Matthews got called for less massive hits than that and less body weight. I'm a Patriots fan and the early season RtP calling seemed inconsistent.

How many Colts fans have turned on Luck already?

Have they started burning his jerseys yet?

>whataboutism

Lol. Great well thought out response there, cuck. Dont respond to me again.

Are they really? I thought everyone loved the guy and would respect his decision to retire. All I ever see are Reddit tier memes about "Captain Andrew Luck" and his adventures of taking blame.

*wins AFC south finalist*

Attached: rip.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Your NFC is fucking retarded.

>hurr they called this new rule early in the season different than they did later in the season hurrdurr
cry more zoomer faggot, you cant change laws of physics because your team sucks at football

Steelers are the best team in the league imo. Only reason I have em 2nd seed behind the Chiefs is because the AFC North is always a dogfight

Also people projecting the Bears regressing are idiots. I wasn't a fan of Trubisky coming out but he's a hell of a player and their talent on both offence and defence is unreal. Probably the deepest roster in the league rn

new here? nigga hedges his bets and talks up the steelers literally every season just in case they actually do something so he can say LOL TOLD YOU SO AT LEAST I CALLED IT #goravens

twitter.com/GreggBarthelmes/status/1165446448462385158?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-231019_Chrome Beta.jpg (1080x599, 128K)

Colts fans are garbage human beings.

You have to be to live in Indiana.

They are salty as hell. Rust belt trash with nothing to live for except their cereal factory jobs and daily dose of vicodin

He should. fourth year QB with Super Bowl experience coming off his second 100 Rated season should command some respect. but please by all means keep it up.

>implying
if you think a young QB wont improve and learn from an experience most QBs would die for, especially with the cast & coach he has is outrageous. But keep going, I implore you to keep your stance and by the end of this season we'll see.

Erh, thanks for responding for me, I guess?

It's not whataboutism. It is a clear example of referees being inconsistent in how they call the penalty. Whataboutism is when you shift blame away from yourself or those associated from you for guilt. In that case I would have to say "Well yeah the Patriots did it without getting a penalty, but whatabout the Broncos who did it too and they didn't get a call either!"

Dont talk like that.

Attached: 1546211837036.jpg (400x400, 43K)

>duh you cant change the laws of the game
How fucking stupid can boomers get? Leave my board retard

>they called this new rule early in the season different than they did later in the season
You're talking about a difference of like week 3 vs week 5 you retard.

>Steelers are the best team in the league imo.

God, you're retarded.

>I would have to say "Well yeah the Patriots did it without getting a penalty, but whatabout the Broncos who did it too and they didn't get a call either!"

>and guys like Clay Matthews got called for less massive hits than that

>seacucks beating rams in the playoffs after getting swept last season
>especially after seattle got worse
kek hot take by a trash trip

Attached: 1460951650555.jpg (297x547, 30K)

The shittsburgh poolers will never win another super bowl

>Mitch Trubisky is a hell of a player
Okay great, so you're an incredible moron and I'm going to filter you now.

Thanks for handing us the division, clots

Attached: jags.png (640x922, 421K)

>m-muh passer rating!
This is just sad. We all know hes a mcvay babby and not real starting tier. Much better as a backup... stop peddling your stupid ass narrative....

>talks up the Steelers every season

My preseason Superbowl pick last year was the Ravens but okay

We still have a great roster but I don't believe in Lamar. So happy we drafted Trace McSorley who can actually throw the football. Don't know if we'll see him start a regular season game anytime soon unfortunately

...Yeah, that's a direct comparison of a non-call to an actual call. It's not "deflecting blame", it's drawing a comparison to inconsistent penalty calling you fucking idiot. Maybe you should learn what the buzzwords you throw out actually mean before you use them.

>I don't believe in Lamar

He can't be worse than Joe Flacco. Since you love sucking his mediocre dick so much I was surprised you didn't put the Broncos in the playoffs.

it is deflecting blame, it's implying there is anything wrong with the tackle simply because it wasn't called right another time. You're a fucking idiot and just called yourself out on doing something you did in the previous post.

Colts suck

Maybe you should learn how the rules of football work before talking about them? Just an idea.

Go watch his film vs Patriots and his 2nd start vs the Packers last year. He's inconsistent but talented yet people only want to look at the negative aspects of his game. Dude hasn't even started two full seasons yet. He's stil getting better

Based and bearpilled post

Lel I still believe in Flacco and think the team could make the playoffs but they have been wrecked by injuries in training camp/pre season. I think their WRs and LBs especially are such thin position groups they're gonna be signing guy off the street by November

It's not deflecting blame. Saying both parties should be called for the penalty is not deflection you total and utter retard. I'm not some Clay Matthews fan saying he is LESS guilty. There's no scenario under which what I'm doing could possibly be construed as whataboutism. You are mentally deficient.

You can criticize my interpretation of the rules, but it doesn't make the original user any less incorrect. I also probably know more about football rules than you, just saying.

terrible predictions

>luck retired
>lamar dead
>clowney getting traded
>tit's LT getting suspended
>mariota fighting ryan fucking tannehill for the QB spot
>Jags unscathed

Is it, dare i saw it, Jacksonville's year

>I still believe in Flacco

What a fucking retard. No wonder you're buying the Trubisky meme. Even Bears fans know that the guy is holding the team back. He's the sole reason they're not a Super Bowl contender.

Why do you like bad quarterbacks so much?

>Saying both parties should be called for the penalty is not deflection
It is when you imply the entire reason they should be called is because one was called einstein

You know Jack shit about anything more than guy catch ball guy throw ball... get out of here you embarrassment...

ayyy
i like that modern family dad guy you have as a kicker
justin tucker dude is based

Their year for what? To get sawed in half by the Patriots in the playoffs?

That's as far as any AFC South team is getting this year.

>Toxins
>Clots

Attached: 1557576523956.png (423x683, 373K)

stockholm syndrome mixed with retardation

This is the year Brady finally regresses.

No, it isn't. You are an absolute fucking idiot and I'm not going to waste more time with you explaining the difference between a comparison and a deflection of blame. Jesus, you guys are such fucking idiots I have no idea why I even bother conversing with you.

Fuck yourself you double faggot. Go get a room with that other braindead user and blow each other to death.

>Is it, dare i saw it, Jacksonville's year
That offense is struggling a bit, no?

1. Chiefs 13-3
2. Jaguars 11-5
3. Chargers 11-5
4. Ravens 10-6
5. Texans 11-5
6. Steelers 9-7

That's still not enough to make up the difference between the Patriots and the Jags.

Mariota will have a career year

>AFCE team

retarded kiwi

>0 afc east teams
baste tardposter

Aww... you upset now...? Grow a pair, idiot...

OH NO NO NO NO

>waaaah the ref got a call wrong I demand the rules be changed so that everybody gets the same call just to because my ass is so hurt!!!
go watch basketball fucking zoomer

the chiefs are all I have...

Hey kiwicuck, we making that bet yet? 500 on Brady throwing for 30 tds and 4K yards

>brady lasted longer than peyton and luck

I want out of this boring ride

Lol imagine if the cardinals were all you had

God, I don't want to live that Larry Fitzgerald life.

All those nice hands forever wasted.

I mean Peyton was in the league before Brady, so it's fair he wouldn't last as long. Him outlasting Luck is insane, though.

Jags have a great defence and Foles is a good QB but they don't have much at the skill positions on offence and the coaching staff is terrible. Should never have canned Nathaniel Hackett

I feel glad for that scouser. Warms my heart

Ya gonna cry, bitch?

Don't worry Colts bros

You'll always have me

Attached: Vinatieri.jpg (478x350, 17K)

Boohoo cry a river

>everything went wrong for Indy since the Deflategate and the stupid DPI rule pushed by Irsay
Based cosmic justice, at least they could draft Justin Herbert in 2020.

Attached: 1555785803500.gif (312x339, 455K)

Wanna cry some more? Ready to cry bitch?

everyone in this thread thinks ur dumb as fuck

HAHAHAH imagine losing an internet argument this badly.

Justin Herbert is hot garbage lmao

Tua, Fromm and Ehlinger are the real deal though. 2020 class should be a goodie

God, /NFL/ is the easiest general to troll

>just pretending to be retarded xd

>lol I intentionally took the bait

Pathetic

>4 years in, reached SB
>24-14 w/l record with a career 65-24 td/int
>top 10 in about every significant passer stat last year
>"H-he's A McVay Babby"
cope harder

Attached: Jared Goff's 94-Yd TD Bomb to Robert Woods! _ Can't-Miss Play _ NFL Wk 10 Highlights.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>Elhinger
Colt McCoy all over again

>did jack shit in super bowl without McVay controlling him like a marionette
Sorry buddy, the rams window slammed shut with that super bowl loss

>when Brady somehow outlasts every QB in the league rn

Attached: 1530846072397.jpg (640x432, 37K)

Dude, stick to your draft rankings. This list isn't that great. Pittsburgh is absolutely detoriating with an aging Big Ben, and a coaching staff that can't keep players in line. The Chiefs are going to done in by a Mahomes Sophmore Slump. The patriots' Defense is basically the best in the league at this point, and their offense could potentially end up having the most potent WR core in the league.

McCoy was always a gun shy little bitch even in college. He just piled up the wins because he was on such a talented Texas team. Ehlinger is tough and played his best ball against the best teams which is something I love in QBs. Expecting a big year from him

I always liked watching luck play, a true loss

What's your take on Murray?

This. On defense they have basically infinite depth on all key defensive positions, and both this year's and last years draft have provided them with a legit pass rush that could basically carry them to a super bowl.

>did jack shit
Brady didn't do a damn thing either. score was 3-3 until late in the 4th, and Goff had two good throws in the endzone during the game that were dropped, unlike Brady's game. Keep peddling your narrative though. It keeps the fire burning.
>Rams window slammed shit with SB loss
huh I didn't realize Goff was 29 and pondering retirement. Keep your delusions high though, its fun.

Attached: DsbBgQdXoAAPa8l.jpg (1080x1080, 133K)

Didn't like him coming out. One year starter who's going to have durability issues due to his size. Had a couple nice plays against the Vikings but pre season doesn't mean shit. Not changing my evaluation he's not gonna last especially on such a dog shit Cardinals team

Fun fact: the Patriots defence finished 7th in points per game and 21st in yards per game last year

I get you guys love Bill and he can do no wrong but if you think they have the best defence in the league you clearly weren't watching when they got their shit pushed in by the Jags and Titans. Their secondary is still their strength but they lost a great pass rusher in Trey Flowers who is a much better player than his stats ever showed

Brady did enough to win. Plus dropped balls don't count as anything buddy

andrew KEK!

Lol more years to enjoy a mediocre QB

if andrew luck stayed healthy he would have just ended up like phillip rivers, a fantastic QB whos team just could never get past which ever teams are currently running the AFC..

Giants will make the wild card with a 9 - 7 record.

Eli wins his third super bowl and retires with a third Super Bowl MVP.

Attached: C8DFA4A3-CE54-4513-9A67-858964A63CCB.jpg (775x465, 75K)

the Chiefs were and still are the only AFC team that we are 100 percent sure can go toe to toe with the pats this year.

>edelman/michel did enough to win
fixed it for you
user we arent talking about Carr or Prescott this is Goff. I think you must have replied to the wrong person lol

>fix the O-line
>Luck retires
You can't make this shit up.

Quarterbacks are just a meme position. No team has ever truly needed a quarterback. We do fine without WRs, or OLines year after years, so we don’t need QBs either.

Attached: 8FC433C1-83E3-44EB-852D-E678BFB737A4.png (534x629, 137K)

>Mahomes > Luck
C L O T S
L
O
T
S

rams

Attached: ram.jpg (468x313, 28K)

Imagine being a fucking colts fan right now lmao

Goff is definitely in Dak's range, maybe a little bit better

He is a "successful" Andy Dalton

>undefeated against Patrick Mahomo
>beat Prescott & Brees in the playoffs
Kek dak wishes he was on Goffs level

Attached: 1542813304673.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>The New York Memes Meme their way to another super bowl win in some sort of meme play against the patriots, with Eli Memeing and Daniel Meme as their QBs the year after Odell left for another meme team, Odell has a mental breakdown from not getting a ring on the team he was the star player with his whole career but somehow managed to get memed off of.
>Tom Brady commits suicide after losing 4 (four) superbowls to Meme quarterbacks. eli retires and gets memed into the hall of fame while daniel memes his way to more 3 superbowl wins.
best timeline

Attached: 1557430603920.jpg (247x223, 14K)

>reach super bowl
>score three (3) points

yep, that win was a team effort. Even Gronk contributed!
Meanwhile the rams fell apart at the seams, including Goff

Defense>Offense
Prove me wrong

one of the worst ive seen not a single one is reasonable

>ram
>laying down
reminds me of february

>inhaling>exhaling

>3-3 in the middle of the fourth quarter
>never seen a defensive battle in his life
leave now zoomer

t. riverboat ron

D=O=ST
Thinking otherwise is foolish

not even him but:
>score 3 points in a super bowl
>lol wow thats crazy how cou-
>SHUT THE FUCK UP ZOOMER ITS CALLED A DEFENSIVE BATTLE
>but they scored one field goal, they got comple-
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Wake up grandpa, Eli is done and the gnast are garbage

>really high first round pick to succeed Brady
It’s like you have zero clue how the patriots operate...

>eli is done
t.tom
hes coming for you, memetriots

The frog is right, you need to excel at all 3 phases if you want to win and win consistently in any situation.

>”done”
lol ok

Attached: FA23100A-9319-45C4-BC28-C33F31EAB98B.jpg (723x600, 81K)

ARE CLOTS OFFICIALLY THE WORST ORGANIZATION.

The Lions, Resdkins and Chargers exist.

You really only notice special teams when they do something exceptional, offense and defense are more valuable in balance

not while the cardinals exist

>sub 50 qbr
It's a meme stat but that's something special for a starter.

I actually forgot the skins existed.

49 QBR
OH NO NO NO NO

>the only touchdown was on a goal line run play
>3-3 damn near the ENTIRE GAME
>lose by 10 points off a late field goal that really didnt matter at that point other than to keep it from going into OT
>"ThEy GoT CoMpLeTElY BlOwN OuT"
yeah tell me how that was worse than the Bills getting run over by the Cowboys in 92, the Giants getting pummeled by the Ravens in '00 or the Broncos getting destroyed by the seahawks in 2013. I know you want to peddle a narrative but please at least provide some context or soemthign other than your usual garbage

Attached: run-that-bullshit-by-me-again.jpg (636x424, 32K)

This year he returns

TYBC

Attached: 1439927548939.jpg (640x640, 29K)

>made a post about luck being ruined because he made all those pointless qb runs in his rookie and second year
>sucky ducky tells me to browse more because his delusions say luck will get healthy and make a manning comeback even more so than manning
>laugh at sucky ducky because I know I’m right
>luck retires
>sucky crying because he couldn’t listen to reason
Gtfo of this board sucky. Ahahahaha

Attached: 61004C2E-36DE-4DEA-99AA-9103609B8BF7.png (256x256, 84K)

>I know you want to peddle a narrative but please at least provide some context or soemthign other than your usual garbage
ok *ahem*
>RASM
>Superbowl
>Three
>fucking
>points
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH

upboated! we did it reddit

Don’t forget the cardinals and bengals and Miami

Don't underestimate special teams, they could mean the difference between your opponent needing to march 60 or 90 yards for a last second comeback, or you taking the lead in the last seconds of the game. Even preventing returns from breaking big and giving your opponent good fiels position/points. Special teams have determined the victor many more times than people care to realize.

EPIGGG POAST well memed friend! you certainly showed him! bet he wont be quick to make another post here! YOU REALLY GOT HIM WOW

they got to the superbowl because of the worst no-call in modern sports history then proceed to get held to 3 (three) points by the patriots defense, I don't care how close the game was, belikek memed them.

Those are historically shit franchises but the Fords, Spanos and Snyder are probably the shittiest owners in the league.

But how

I feel like dying right now

Attached: IMG_20190811_002256.jpg (622x461, 32K)

>t. angry Aints fan
no, they got to the Superbowl cause Brees choked in overtime

>Snyder
I would fucking beat the living shit out of him if given the chance, hes a complete piece of shit.

We told you for years that Luck was never coming back.

You can't say you didn't see this coming.

nice trips but you're retarded and wrong

The Mccaskeys have been vile ever since the patriarch passed away.

>thinks Luck retiring moves the Titans up
>Colts will still have a better record than Titans
>mfw

Attached: 45t2154.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

>Rams immeiately won the game with that no call
>Aints didn't get the ball first in OT
damn nigga move on, its almost the start of the 2019 season bro you gotta let things go, time heals

Attached: 38093283209.jpg (849x434, 43K)

based and retard pilled

>Pats get the ball first in OT against Chiefs
>close game out
>Aints get ball first in OT
>proceed to choke, complain to this day about a call that happened before OT
name a more shattered & asspained fanbase than Katrina lol

Attached: 1550992291187.jpg (630x472, 59K)

if they made the right call on that play the rams would have lost and tom brady would not have six rings you can not even prove this wrong don't even respond.

O.J. Simpson
@TheRealOJ32
Andrew Luck you couldn’t have shared that news before I drafted you an hour ago?

mobile.twitter.com/TheRealOJ32/status/1165441329226276866

RIP

You notice that ST are equally relevant as D and O when its too late.

Look at Bellichek, he carries more special teamers than everyone else (despite critisicism) and he is the most succesful.

Attached: Blair_Walsh_2015.jpg (220x217, 17K)

strawpoll.me/18535097
strawpoll.me/18535097
strawpoll.me/18535097
strawpoll.me/18535097
strawpoll.me/18535097

>VOTE

>Double karma strike
Basado

>tfw the guy in my fantasy league tried choking the league on QBs for trade bait
>drafts luck Rodgers and baker

To be fair that was a bad call by the refs, had it been called correctly the Saints could have possibly won that game in regular time. If they did they wouldn't have had a chance to choke in overtime. That being said, it was their own fault they choked in OT and they shouldn't have let themselves fall into a position where one bad call could make or break them.

Nice hands Larry

Tom Brady gets carried by his defense

Damn, just woke up to this. League will be worse without a top 5 QB retiring in his prime. Could've been a HoFer. :( not even a Colts fan.

Apologizing now? Or after they win the division?

Attached: AP_19237025925858.jpg (1140x760, 87K)

>over the past four seasons the Bikings have the best record of any NFC team (40-23-1)
This year is the year right?

Attached: l46m93s40hi31.jpg (1242x2208, 308K)

PS the choofs broadcast was fucking awful. How are you going to interview Kelce for 5 fucking minutes with the 49ers having the ball that lead to a 64 yard punt pinning the chiefs behind the 5 yard line.

>if
>would
>all this conjecture
lol aints fags still in delusion land
refs make bad calls all the time. there were bad calls even in the SB (like the holding on Cooks by Gilmore in the endzone late in the 4th that would have been a touchdown, or the facemask on Goff in the Championship game against the Saints) but as a Rams fan you don't see me bitching about it. You fucking move on and play with what you have in front of you. thats the Mark of a professional and Payton is a fucking douche for whining about it and aints fags are fucking babies for crying about it still. fuck them they deserve no remorse.

don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Just watched his full retirement presser. So many feels when he was talking about Vinatieri, Mathis and TY

Least someone else think's the iggles are an overhyped shitty team who wont sniff the postseason this year.

Where Clowney going tho is the question?

Goof/McVay were exposed as frauds, and his best weapon will soon retire because of the arthritis on his knee. I think after this year the Rams are going to implode, and implode hard.

Nothing to smile about as a clots fan since they were dumb enough to let Peyton walk for this retard and watch Peyton win an owl for the Broncos. You will soon know that when Wentz becomes your Luck, and you get to watch Foles win an owl for the Jags. It will be worse because Wentz was never actually playoff caliber and unlike Luck, he had one of the best O-Lines in the NFL and still does.

Even without Gurley the Rams would still be the best team in their division. Cardinals and 49ers will be trash for at least a few more years, Xheattle is their only divisional competition in the near future.
>but Belichick exposed them!
>imblying every Rams opponent will get two weeks and the best head coach in the NFL's history to draw up their defensive gameplan
>imblying McVay won't make his own adjustments and changes after what happened in the Owl

God and I thought Iggles fags were deluded as fuck.

>adjusting Goof into being able to think autonomously

lol

>Best head coach in the NFL
Yeah you lost to me twice in your homestand sweetie

Attached: 5a1c64c5f914c31f008b645b-750-375.jpg (750x375, 32K)

>We finally wont have to hear people say the Colts are a threat and suck off Luck anymore
Thank the lord

meant to reply tosince late night posting here is friggen awsome. But still you lost to me twice at home, and I beat the Patriots at the owl lol.

>Panthers Owl
Not with that OL

Attached: 3A6E2EA4-B366-47E3-9A59-8F9AD3FE1D84.png (350x271, 125K)

Also with no Cam Newton

>odd year
>positions literally dont matter anymore
>could probably win with a dead fish at QB just by direct snapping to McCaffrey every play
Panther's are meme team incarnate

so fuckin mad

Attached: dougiep.jpg (640x400, 61K)

The Panthers made an Owl with Jake Delhomme
Jake fucking Delhomme
How many Owl QBs are worse than him? Like 3?

why is Luck being such a bitch? Was he actually a fraud this whole time? I get >muh injuries but his problem was, what? Some bone spurs in his ankle? He easily could’ve sat out even till week 9 and probably come back full strength not even considering he has 7-8 solid years left in the NFL

Only person who will be mad will be you roach when your team suffers a hell worse than what the Colts are about endure. Also there's rumors your real QB in Sudfield will be traded to the Colts for a late second/ early third round pick.

Who you got for all-decade, /nfl/? IMO:

WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Antonio Brown
WR: Julio Jones
TE: Rob Gronkowski
T: Joe Thomas
T: Tyron Smith
G: Marshal Yanda
G: Evan Mathis
C: Jason Kelce
QB: Tom Brady
RB: Todd Gurley
RB: Ezekiel Elliott

DE: J.J. Watt
DE: Khalil Mack
DT: Aaron Donald
DT: Geno Atkins
LB: Patrick Willis
LB: Luke Kuechly
LB: Bobby Wagner
CB: Darrelle Revis
CB: Richard Sherman
DB: Patrick Peterson
S: Eric Berry
S: Eric Weddle

K: Stephon Gostkowski
P: Johnny Hekker
RS: Cordarrelle Patterson
ST: Matthew Slater

>Comparing the modern NFL core to 16 years ago.
Yeah no

I imagine he has David Carr syndrome, but much worse. His injuries and the threat thereof have taken the joy out of football for him, it seems.

He's been in nothing but rehab the past 3 years. If that's being a bitch then what's your excuse?

They also made the Owl in 2015 with a bunch of literal whos at every offensive position except for Cam and Stewart

except Luck has had several god-tier seasons especially compared to David Carr. Even with this injury he could have just been patient and gotten back to be in an elite group of top 5-6 QBs all things considering. Too bad he has no perspective.

And they got assblasted by Peyton and the Broncos since well know the NFC was garbage that year.

>

Attached: wentzsmug.jpg (940x540, 99K)

>one possession game until late in the 4th
>assblasted
People here really dont know what assblasted is supposed to mean

Attached: B11FF9AA-91F2-4CB9-998D-56B25B94B470.jpg (500x500, 28K)

the first and best chance just stopped him twice last year

all the AFCS team salivating at winning the division

Pats and Chiefs fans guessing which shitty AFCS team they get to host after new years WC weekend

rest of AFC, WC6 is wide open (chargers are basically WC5 assuming river's 10th child doesn't open a portal to hell and forces the other 9 children to form a holy order to plunge into the pit to save Papa. )

That's true, and I think you raise a good point. But I think ultimately he has just lost passion for the game, brought forth through his semi-frequent injuries.

Am I completely nuts or did he not just throw almost 40 touchdowns this past year, in his first year back after year of not playing football?

He’s freaking out after some bone spurs in his ankle? Like dude, stop crying. You’re one of the highest paid and most talented dudes on your position in a conference leading team. Boo hoo.

He's smiling knowing he's going to walk away with 108 million after this season and retired in his *prime* at a younger age to show Luck on how to properly troll your franchise, and make a fun ton of money doing it.

4th quarter is the only quarter that counts.

Much like you don't know the Panthers are a mediocre team that will be bitch smacked by the Saints and perhaps even the Falcons if they don't implode again.

>Falcons
Lmao
And you say the Panthers are mediocre

Attached: 2A6E79FD-1D58-4F24-8019-B28B4798A8DA.jpg (1080x1080, 252K)

He also has some of the best special teams performances. It's an edge but I wouldn't say "as important" . If you have to choose between an elite gunner and punt returner vs an elite position player on offense or defense, you're going with the guy on offense/defense.

imagine being a colts fan and seeing your QB go from being Andrew Luck to Jacoby fucking Brissett lol

Their not mediocre, the're just shit and will sit out a playoff spot again this year.

Bets for NFL week 1
Rams - 3 vs Panthers
Jags + 4 vs Chiefs
Ravens - 5 vs Dolphins
Steelers + 6 vs Patriots

I think Brady has a little more to do with New England's success than special teams.

so fuckin obsessed

Attached: ,.png (500x600, 89K)

Imagine being this deluded into thinking your team will make it to the playoffs with a literal shitter version of the QB who just retired on his team today, and overpaying him. Enjoy the basement since that's where that team belong, including third worlder's like yourself with shit taste of sports teams to be a fan of.

>only favored by 3
Are the guys in Vegas smoking crack?
Panthers are worse than that

Chad Kelly > Andrew Luck
Unironically

thanks for the (You)s

Attached: wentzz.png (471x382, 270K)

Nick Foles > Carson Wentz
Unironically

Where's Big Black (Fletcher) Cox?

>Booing your QB for retiring due to injuries sustained because of your trash o-line drafting
clots fans are quietly one of the more white trash in the league

Thanks for the easy division win retard. Go Cowboys!

Attached: 1552451645422s.jpg (100x125, 3K)

Jesus christ you are so mad, just chill out and watch Philly win the owl like all the other anons

in the IL since he cracked his knee.

i saw a video and only 40+ boomers were booing him. others were like "wtf what are u doing" .

>watch Philly win the owl like all the other anons
>With Wince
Pick one

blonde Foles bad, ginger Wentz good

Attached: c77.jpg (644x800, 35K)

Does Wentz have an Owl MVP?

>Adrian Peterson
>LeSean McCoy
>Von Miller
>Earl Thomas
are incredibly glaring omissions

Also, Justin Tucker is better than Gostkowski

Do you know how to read?

>Stephon Gostkowski
???

Rodgers over Brady

worry about Zeke's and Dak's contracts söyboysfag

Attached: eagleschad.jpg (760x752, 105K)

And they both play in week 1 just to fuck with the world again saying it was just a ruse.

No way, and I'm a diehard Rodgers > Brady guy.

dak will but idk about Zeke.

twitter.com/Outkick/status/1165247386379272192

Tom Brady this decade
39670 yards (283.4PG)
64.6% completion
292TD (5.7%)
72INT (1.4%)
101 rating

Aaron Rodgers
34143 yards (271PG)
279TD (6.4)
59INT (1.4)
104.7 rating

Both are gonna play by week 1. Book it since this has some Spaceballs level of tomfoolery of baiting people into thinking the Cowboys have season threatening locker room turmoil. Even the Patriots pulled that shit and got away with it 3 years in a row.

1. Chiefs 14-2
2. Ravens 12-4
3. Texans 11-5
4. Jets 9-7
5. Chargers 11-5
6. Jags 10-6

1. Rams 13-3
2. Saints 12-4
3. Bears 11-5
4. Eagles 11-5
5. Packers 10-6
6. Cowboys 10-6

Eagles beat Chiefs in Super Bowl

A live recreation on what the Cowboys will do to the Eagles with them thinking the Cowboys will be screwed by the Zeke/Dak turmoil, and then proceeding into sweeping the Eagles playoff spot right in front of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=larzCyTk59I

reid bowl sounds kino

Attached: dougpandy.jpg (1296x729, 131K)

>Only RBs from the last couple of years
I would put Beastmode and Peterson before both of your picks

Horrendous RB picks and Bobby Wagner is literally just a black Zach Thomas

>Zach Thomas
so he's a first ballot HOF?

Felt like doing a ridiculously early prediction
playoffpredictors.com/Football/NFL

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25 NFL Playoff Predictor - 2019 - 2020 NFL Season - Playoff Predictors.png (1400x1062, 783K)

It didn't screenshot the NFC part and I already lost the page, oh well

based new zealander

Attached: giphy.gif (478x266, 1.45M)

peterson was a fumble monkey of no use in the pass game both as a receiver and blocker

why is it always boomers

based boomers

>the kiwi is back

luck got sacked and hit the least of any qb last year. nigger hasn't been touched in two years

Darnold and Allen are going to be fucking busts and the Jets and Bills will continue to suck. Same goes for Lamar Jackson and the Ravens.

>last year when they finally got an O-line
>the year before when he missed all of it
wow really showed me

Still no apologies?

>Dat Boyz defense lookin' good

Attached: 1512225358499.jpg (500x500, 57K)

>both jarrad davis and frank ragnow appeared to have serious injuries, could barely put weight on their legs
>ragnow only has minor ankle sprain
>davis has high ankle sprain, will only miss a few games
how the fuck did detroit avoid being smited by the injury god?

>my face when "people" actually think the team with the best offense in NFL history will not win the Superb Owl this season

>Ketchup
>Alex Smith's soul (objectively and statistically a top 1 QB to study under for a year while you learn the Kansas City system and hone in and develop your skills around the secrets of SMETH MAGIC™, it isn't even debatable)
>Patrick Mahomes (best QB in the game who will go down as the NFL GOAT QB and will surpass every QB in the league in every facet of the game within the next 5 years. He will put up 5,000+YDs/50+TDs/sub-15 INTs)
>Travis Kelce (The best TE in the game, who not only grows the best beard amongst all NFL TE's, is the best dancer, but also has the greatest IRL sh*tposting abilities. 1,000+YDs/10+TDs)
>Tyreek Hill (Literally T H E fastest player in the NFL and a top 5 WR who will R U N away with 1,200+YDs/12+TDs/0 opposing players who will catch him in open space)
>Anthony Sherman (best FB in NFL)
>All while being protected by the best O-Line in the AFC

>Top 16 LB corp in the AFC
>Best D-Line in the AFC
>Best Head Coach in the NFL
>Best fans/stadium in the NFL
>Most based and r e dpilled posters on Yea Forums

Barring major injuries to key players, there is no way the Chiefs are not winning the Superb Owl this year. The power of MAHOMES MAGIC™ has just begun.

The Kansas City Chiefs/Patrick Mahomes dynasty establishes itself in 2019.

You literally can't prove me wrong.

Cap it.

Attached: 1542572618618.jpg (728x780, 38K)

With Luck retiring the way he did I think it's going to influence more offense to go the Freddy Kitchens route of protecting the quarterback. The Browns don't have a good offensive line but they will not let Baker get hit and this is mostly because of the playcalling. When they're playing a good defense with a good line they will intentionally limit themselves to quick and short passing. This obviously limits their production at times like when they played the Texans and Broncos last year but the upside is that Baker doesn't get hit.

Luck playing under guys like Bruce Arians did not help him at all.

based

Attached: 1565448917030.png (750x533, 550K)

>clots

Attached: 1543593470587.jpg (225x225, 7K)

HEY CLOTS FRIENDS, WE'LL GIVE YOU KEENUM FOR A 1ST AND A REACHAROUND

Attached: 068a50e4c13e588bb21e541fcf368bfc--ugly-sweater-contest-redskins-baby.jpg (236x419, 25K)

Hey buddy, Smeth is with us now. Let it go.

Attached: 9243496.jpg (1200x1200, 124K)

As players get stronger, protecting the qb is more important than ever because they hit so much harder. Luck retiring is a huge dose of reality to the rest of the league (hopefully). Not every team can have the luxury of a virtually indestructible qb with at least decent talent like Stafford.

>Not every team can have the luxury of a virtually indestructible qb with at least decent talent like Stafford.
>Stafford
>Rodgers
>indestructible gods
How does the /nfcn/ do it boys?

Reminder that Ben's Steelers have NEVER beaten Brady in the playoffs

Should've drafted an o-line

And having the easiest schedule in the league.

How's that leg, twig boi?

Attached: edp with the kek.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Attached: Dead-pony-rot-502915.jpg (590x339, 71K)

oh, how I missed this copypasta

You think the Colts are kicking themselves right now?

Attached: luck.png (462x204, 14K)

just imagine being a team so toxic and shitty that a literal elite QB has to retire at age 30 to get out because he can't take it anymore.

like holy fuck how do the colts front office have jobs?

Attached: 1472004842540.gif (360x201, 565K)

he said it was his mental strain bro and I for one believe him

none of us will no the 4 year hell cycle that was injury rehab then playing

What a fucking pussy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>how do the colts front office have jobs

They don't, not anymore anyway. Irsay will most likely fire everyone after this shit show

>Colts
>Redskins
What other franchises are in desperate need of new ownership?

>rodgers
>2 broken collarbones
>has missed significant portions of some recent seasons
>indestructible
He won't last much longer

Loins
Burrs
Busc
Faguars
Dykequeens
Bungholes
Tardinals

Attached: 1480393120761.jpg (750x1334, 142K)

Holy fucking kek I want to live in the alternate universe where this happened, why would they even consider it when they had Mayfield?

The Tits were going to shock everyone this year regardless of whether Luck retired. They had the best defense in the league most of last year and were one Blaine Gabbert start away from the playoffs with the worst recieving corps in the NFL. Mariota doesn't put much up in the way of stats but he has the most important quality for a QB there is: he wins games. Three straight winning seasons, and a playoff win. Mike Vrabel is an absolute genius and is going to become the next Belichick as he gains experience; the Belichick coaching tree is weak, but he didn't work for Belichick. He played for him. That makes a big, big difference.

In 2000, the Patriots were a literal who team with only one Super Bowl loss to their name.

And Leaveland. How in the fuck did I forget the absolute cancer known as Jimmy Haslam?

Because they could have two good qbs instead of just one. Mayfield can sit on the bench and learn and Luck the vet can carry the team

>two
*three
BASED TUHROD

Zach Thomas is currently a 5th time ballot not HoFer because writers arent brainlets and realize he did nothing but fall on piles to amass tackle numbers and was never anything more than an above average player. Bobby "I average 2 forced turnovers and sacks per year" Wagner is the same

"NICE HANDS, LARRY"

Better hope ">we" don't fuck up up intz again, fat fuck. You don't have Foles to save your ass this time

>Luck
>One of the top QBs in the league

He's like.... 70th at best

So Baltimore won the Colts relocation right?

The likelihood of Wentz getting hurt again are slim to none and you faggots saying otherwise is just wishful thinking. Wentz healty. Eagles going 13-3 with an Owl rematch wit the Patriots. Seethe harder, R****** fan.

Attached: 1473613300656.png (339x345, 142K)

based

no. leaving bodymore, murderland will always be a win

hes missed about a season of games in 10 years starting. not too bad

the city of baltimore was only useful for the setting of HBO's The Wire

As a bitter loins fan, I like to believe that's only because the refs let the green bay offensive line get away with so much holding bullshit

There's nothing wrong about that because they do since Gaydgers is an NFl darling

What would a hand job from Nice Hands Larry feel like?

>The likelihood of Wentz getting hurt again are slim to none and you faggots saying otherwise is just wishful thinking.
The more you get injured the more likely you are to be injured again.

>The more you get injured the more likely you are to be injured again.
>ACL injury was a freak occurrence that could happen to anyone
>Back injury wasn't serious
Yeah, get fucked.

With the Colts mindfucked thanks to this, then that means...
The Bungles might actually win another preseason game!!!!!!!

>>ACL injury was a freak occurrence that could happen to anyone
>>Back injury wasn't serious
Enjoying your cope. Have fun when Wentz goes down again.

Not him but your post proved literally nothing

Serious breaks and tears are never repaired 100%, our bodies simply can't do that. The repaired part will ALWAYS be weaker and more prone to more damage once broken, until such time we can reinforce our bodies with carbon fiber or some shit

>The only way the deadskins can count on a successful season is in the unlikely occurrence that Wentz gets hurt

Attached: 1473733908299.jpg (736x423, 21K)

Not a Redskins fan, user. Just trying to warn you that Wentz is in fact more likely to be injured again.

>is in fact more likely to be injured again.
It's literally not a fact. You're retarded.

Actually the 2013 Broncos were the best offense in history

I always knew Colts fans were subhuman niggers, so I'm really not surprised by their behavior

>Actually the 2013 Broncos were the best offense in history
Did they win the Superbowl?

That was the point of my post user

Ok

Rodgers has 3 less super bowl wins and the same number of MVPs lmao you want to set up a bet you fucking retard? I guarantee you he will be 2nd team

So who's career is Indy going to destroy next, Tua?

How is he wrong? Surgically repaired body parts are always more prone to breaking than intact body parts

Just let him believe what he wants to, user.

why didnt he go to the gophers

>Eagles fans

Attached: 1425947078880.jpg (1080x1405, 95K)

>booing a QB who quits on his teams less than two weeks before the start of the regular season is subhuman behavior
really suprised that Yea Forums and /nfl/ don't put him on blast more. So many players have come back from worse injuries and as a franchise QB you should set an example for the whole sport

He has the injuries of a car crash survivor, those don't go away you retard

>those don't go away you retard
So he has nothing to lose!

I dont think they held more than most teams
they had a special hug technique that looked like holding but was legal. the OL coach left this offseason though

>as a franchise QB you should set an example for the whole sport
Or because you have the intelligence and money you wanted, you can tell the organization that broke you to go fuck itself

I mean, can you blame him for wanting out of the Clots organization? Irsay is far away the worst owner in the league and completely ruined Luck's career

>Green Bay is really good at hugging
Kek

Dude, its a new year, with the draft and a whole bunch of new players, they actually have a legit pass rush and one of the deepest cornerbacking cores in the league. Trying to base this years performance off of last years without taking in consideration the new players they acquired is just being stubborn.

>So he has nothing to lose!

only his life

>Irsay is far away the worst owner in the league
Nah, Kroenke, Spanos, and Snyder are worse

He's just some retard who thinks he's an expert because he follows stats and gossip.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ANDREW LUCK IS A COWARD FOR LETTING HIS TEAMMATES DOWN JUST TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE START OF THE REGULAR SEASON

Attached: 1539330143107.jpg (233x217, 9K)

NICE HANDS, LARRY

>Gets BTFO
>Resorts to basedposting
You're not even worthy of a (You)

Based retard

I'm surprised how much of a whiny bitch fake germany is.

Getting Dubs twice confirms I'm right. Soiboys in this thread absolutely seething

>fake germany
Top jej

Only time Eli will ever see Brady again is when they end the Giants season early this year.

Doesn’t take tons of hits because of his quick release and an o-line that protects him well enough.

Attached: 8C2CA40D-D540-4EAE-A74F-9C86E988C148.jpg (391x257, 24K)

Based austrian bro

You left out York

did you forget about the texans?

>the man that chased out Harbaugh after ONE mediocre season
Oh right, how could I forget THAT dickhole

Texans have a shit O-Line and no run game.

Says the guy whose country's culture is getting shot in the streets and being fat

Irsay is a goofball but I don’t know think he’s the worst owner. There are far worse owners out there like York and Snyder.

Attached: 6237DBE7-C996-4CAE-B383-88C7D6E2F728.jpg (1200x800, 239K)

The titoons are the biggest meme ever. Every fucking year they get hyped up only to play another shitty season. The devision will be decided between the Texans and Jags

> Got fucked by Rams in OT after winning the coin toss
> Think Saints could win against Pats who fucked Rams

>Austria's only contribution to the world was Adolf Hitler
YIKES

Attached: 1565017037.png (850x487, 353K)

What if your team was guaranteed an owl, but only if you were capable of taking your starting quarterback's cock balls deep in your ass.

How fucked are you?

Carried

The only people getting shot in the streets here are blacks and that doesn't bother me in the slightest

Typical American meme 'education'

This. It amazes me how much people nut hug Foles while ignoring the guy went up against one of the worst defenses in the league

York isn't deserving of that. He made one shitty decision and is correcting it.

Do you deny Hitler was Austrian?

We don't waste time on literal WHO european co

Because all they care about is someone defeated Pats, not statistical facts

NICE HANDS, LARRY
There is still Kansas City and unironically Cleveland. Still though I think New England would win out of those three.

I know. It’s infuriating. Fuckin Matt Kalil?! WHY?!

Attached: C7B87067-C6A9-496A-9276-3A47414D9E40.jpg (1200x630, 106K)

Still can't believe Andrew Luck is retired

Unfucking real

NICE HANDS, LARRY. Fuck you (not Larry) though.

His father is commissioner of the XFL so I wouldn't be surprised if he signed with a team to give the league more star power. That and the Colts royally fucked him up the ass so you cant blame him for wanting out

why is everyone panicking? luck could come back later this season

Attached: luck2.png (788x692, 663K)

based sherm BTFO of obese fans who never played a single snap of football

Attached: based sherm.png (591x340, 42K)

going to be hearing this for the next 10 years

luck will be in the XFL

Never trust a man with slicked-back hair

Fuck Sherman and fuck L*ck

He's actually right. Colts fans are retarded for defending Irsay and attacking Luck.

Yeah, can we edit this with better colors and maybe a better team...like the Panthers?

We've been invaded by reddit for some years now. The whole "applaud Luck for his courage" bullshit is straight up woman/homo thinking. Its exactly what they're saying on reddit.
>I'm so glad that he saved his mind and body from that evil corporation that exploited him and now gets to travel the world with his wife
womanly bullshit

The FACT of the matter is that ALL of Luck's injuries and inability to recover from said injuries is 100% on him (snowboarding accident comes to mind). The guy could not get rid of the ball in a timely manner and he mistook NFL linebackers for the 180 lb college kids that he was trucking over in college.

Fuck Andrew Luck. The Colts organization did everything for this faggot: threw away Manning, threw record amounts of money at him, got him great receivers, built up an o-line that he was never happy with, let him use Pagano as a scapegoat for his snowboarding accident, the city rolled out the red carpet for this chump.

>taking Jim Irsay's word on this

Imagine being this retarded. They neglected to give the one thing Luck actually needed, a competent oline to protect him.

You never draft soft ass Stanford grads

>it's not lucks fault, he never had a perfect o-line to protect him
There are other qbs, like russel Wilson, who were able to have an impact besides having zero protection
Based

>have the best qb prospect since elway
>run him into the fucking ground
>he retires before 30
>owner is still an insane drug addict

better than fiction

Attached: 1545500243758.webm (720x406, 2.87M)

London Jaguars just clinched the division

Wilson is a mobile QB though and is one of very few players that can actually avoid big hits when the pocket collaspe but even then he played the entirety of 2016 injured. Although his injuries that year were pretty minor compared to what Luck suffered.

His o-line was sufficient. He held on to the ball for too long because he was too indecisive, and he thought he could run over NFL linebackers for some reason.

The Colts did everything they could to make the o-line better. They were constantly signing and drafting linemen, since Luck would always whine about them. And now they have a solid o-line, so what's his excuse? He knew from the beginning that he was the foundation of a rebuilding process. That rebuilding takes time. The Colts finally got there, great offensive weapons, really good o-line, top 10 defense, and he just quits out of the fucking blue? And you find this commendable because you hate Irsay because... he's rich or something?

His o-line was much worse than anything that luck hat to work with though. It was basically non-existent

While everything you're saying about Luck is accurate, Irsay is absolutely a true degenerate worthy of contempt. He's the kind of man that's worth hating even if you're not interested in football.
>alcohol and drug addict
>views his employees as tools rather than people
>sleezy businessman
>no eye for talent in those businesses

Whatever happened to Lucky Cucky? Regardless I hope he's killed himself by now

I'm a Seahawks fan so I would have to agree with you, but Luck had the second worst oline in the league which doesn't make matters better for him.

That wasnt the case for his first three seasons or so. After he got injured he became a completely different player, but you cant blame that on him

He was posting last night.

He'll be alright, and I wish the best for him. Indy didn't deserve him. He can go on to better things now and leave seething Clots fans to suffer for years.

>IT'S JIM IRSAY'S FAULT THAT LUCK TRIED TO RUN OVER ONE OF THE GREATEST LINEBACKER CORPS OF ALL TIME

Attached: sz6wdwxjjge21.jpg (378x378, 31K)

But in all seriousness, what are the odds Luck signs with an XGL team? He's already got a guaranteed salary from the Clots for the next couple of years so it's not like money will be an issue

>After he got injured he became a completely different player, but you cant blame that on him
That injury was 100% on him, so yes I can blame him. His injuries (plural) all came from the Divisional Round game against the Broncos. Denver had one of the best defenses ever assembled, and Luck decided to run against them. He won the game, but got destroyed in the process. Somehow that's everybody else's fault but Luck's.

patriots should have gotten more for brissettt

He's not going to this year. If people booing hurt his feefees, immediately signing to play with a bunch of randos would kill any remaining goodwill he has. Give it another year or two for him to play little league or sign with a different NFL team.

As a player? With all the money he earned in the NFL and all the injuries he’s suffered and recovered from, why would he?

Attached: EC27129C-28C1-43D9-85BF-BCEC4BFD5FD6.png (400x331, 95K)

theyll hit him harder in the xfl and he might not have the same quality of conditioning staff

Attached: 4af.png (680x321, 98K)

Yeah our o-line got better but not enough that Donald won't blow right through it and we took two major hits defensively, his entire NFC is a joke

0%. I went to the same High School as him and Luck was always a smart introvert. Stanford was proof of that. Luck doesn't care about football anymore so the only reason to play if for money. He has plenty of that. Why would he risk his health to make money he doesn't need in a job he doesn't care about? He made the right decision and only retarded boomers who will die working think what he did was wrong.

>Fins, Bills, Jets
>Competent

what decade are you watching

>risk his health
You act like he was working at fucking Chernobyl. Frankly, you sound like a woman or a Bernie-supporting redditor. Real men don't give up on their teams, tribes, families, etc. Look at Brady, he wins multiple Superbowls and doesn't have complete mental breakdowns when he loses. Luck won nothing ever, and breaks down over a calf strain. How does anybody defend this chump?

Were you friends? Got any good stories?

Dorsett's been really dependable.

Sherman is right

Dubs confirm that applauding Luck is absolute reddit tier. The meme Gods have spoken!

I think he's talking about this year specifically where Darnold and Allen are expected to elevate the Bills and Jets this year.

Shut the fuck up fatty, and go back to jerking off to Bart Starrs dementia.

>Look at Brady, he wins multiple Superbowls and doesn't have complete mental breakdowns when he loses.
I'm a Patriots fan, but just want to point out that one of the criticisms that is often leveled at Brady is that he's a poor loser. Meaning that after every single Super Bowl loss, he has disappeared rather than shake the opposing QBs hand after their victory. Some would describe that as a sort of "mental breakdown" or not having the mental fortitude to accept a loss or congratulate an opposing QB on their victory.

>an 80 year old man had dementia... FUCK THE NFL AND FUCK CORPORATIONS

Attached: images-3.jpg (300x168, 6K)

NICE HANDS, LARRY.

No, I've seen Brady get pissed after losing. It only seems to drive him to further success. The complete opposite of Andrew Cuck. And I say this as a 100% Brady hater.

>you sound like a woman or a Bernie-supporting redditor.
based bernie and women livin' in this incels head rent free

As a Broncos fan I want to believe this but the Chiefs meme magic may be too strong still

>Andrew Luck gives emotional speech about his retirement and who he's grateful to
>Arby's flashing in the background the whole time

And they won't stop
based and check'd fellow austrian

I agree, and I even think the not shaking opposing QBs hands thing is just his own way of staying driven and not wanting to dwell on or mould any kind of feelings of conceding or being content with losing or assuming some kind of ingratiating losing position being a bad mental thing to do.

But a lot of people think he's a sore loser for it, just saying.

Are o-lines a meme? I feel like the people on the internet who jack off o-lines were those overweight kids in high school who were thrown on the o-line.

Fatty, your sausage fingers typing so hard and fast will overwork your enlarged heart.

Attached: Junior Suicideau.jpg (447x712, 47K)

>Are o-lines a meme?
uh, no?

To be fair, Irsay is also shit but for other reasons

Only if you’re lucky

I feel like anyone saying that the Colts are going to get some new shiny QB now are a bit crazy. The last we saw of Brissett wasn't good for what it was also wasn't that bad. He had only started in 1 game before that season and half of another game when Jimmy G went down. On top of that he played behind the O-Line at its absolute worse and was traded to the colts ONE week before the start of the season and still managed 4 wins. The colts shouldn't make the playoffs but I wouldn't be surprised if they were still sneakily good.

*eats Popeyes in your thread*

Attached: 76487969.jpg (1037x527, 65K)

That is the very definition of being a sore loser.

No

I wouldn’t want to shake that faggot Eli’s hand either

Their division will eat them alive, stop coping. If they can get their hands on Teddy Bridgewater, Tuhrod Taylor, or Colt McCoy/Keenum from the Redskins they could have a chance at 7-9.

>A GUY COMMITED SUICIDE WHILE WORKING FOR A CORPORATION... THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO VOTE FOR BERNIE
reddit is awaiting you

They're not going to trade for anyone this year, but they're going to make sure they get one of the top 2 guys next year. Whether that's trading a bunch or just not being good enough, they'll make it happen. I love Brissett, but he's a backup QB. One of the best backups is still a backup.

Even without Luck they're the best team in the division. And honestly Jacoby is the 2nd best QB in that division. AFCS is fucking trash.

Black lung is for people who work for a living!

definitely bait

Attached: 1518231257153.jpg (1920x2560, 724K)

You're retarded.

I fucking hate Eli Manning. Giants fans are so god damn annoying with that playoff Eli meme.

>Their division will eat them alive
their division isn't very good

no they're not, you delusional tard. they have less talent than any of them and went like 5-11 with Brissett. take your meds.

I'm going to hold judgement on whether or not he is a backup talent until the season ends. Like i said. When he first got there the O-line didn't exist and he looked like he was doing his best Russell Wilson impression

their division almost had three playoff teams last year, last I checked it's not 2010 anymore

>I feel like anyone saying that the Colts are going to get some new shiny QB now are a bit crazy.
If they're smart, they give up on this season or next season. Tank for Tua, or lose for Lawrence. A shame Luck didn't tough it out this year. Could have left at the end of the year as a hero after saying he's just too hurt to continue, and then it's perfect timing to just go 0-16 for Lawrence.

Being a sore loser is not having a mental breakdown. It's quite the opposite. It means you're not content with losing, and will be driven to win the next time. Michael Jordan was also a "sore loser". That's different from quitting the game before you've reached your full potential and achieved everything you possibly can. Peyton Manning went out there with a pretzel for a spine, and couldn't even feel his hands during the last season. He played through it. And we gave up that proven great for this dick tease. That's the worst part about this. We could've had 5 more years of Manning breaking records. Instead we got 6 years of mediocrity.

People live in the past. Houston is going to win that Division and is solid and a real contender.....If they get an O-Line. Watson could be the next Luck

>Even without Luck they're the best team in the division.
Sweetie, no. Don't do this to yourself.

>AFCS is fucking trash.
Usually, yes. They were the strongest overall division last year. They are competitive. The Colts are now easily at the bottom of the division. MAYBE they can outdo the Jags this year.

I can't believe I live on the same planet with such retard. Luck is dealing with an myositis ossificans, whathever the treatment : his ankle is fucked. He will never stay healthy during a full NFL season for the rest of his career.

Call me back when a pro QB can play with one or one and half ankle. Or a NFL franchise start with a part-time QB.

nah theres no way Ballard and Reich are gone. They just got started fixing the last crews mistakes
The medical team is fucked though

>Are o-lines a meme?
No. Trust me, they are not a meme.
>t. Carr

Attached: DDDE7DCD-953D-45CE-9475-F219628FF7CC.jpg (350x376, 62K)

>threw away Manning
After his neck injury Manning was one big hit away from being a crippled. If anything going to Denver saved his life.