Attached: walsh.png (584x612, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1165402281455575041
streamable.com/gxi2x
streamable.com/9999w
twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1165435636893016064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no kickoffs allowed in the green bay/raiders game

why the fuck do teams keep signing walsh?

Someone pls buy Clowney. He’s really good I swear.

>vicucks ACTUALLY bragging about being the cardinals

>signing Blair Walsh
Why. As a Shithawks fan he was the sole reason they missed the playoffs in 2017 and that was with a dead defense and zero running game outside of Wilson

Imagine if they replaced all of the linemen in the NFL with trained silverback gorillas.

THE SLOTERHOUSE

Attached: the_god.png (600x436, 313K)

Colts were supposed to make their decision today between Luck or Jacoby starting week 1. Any news on this yet?

>negative passing yards against a second string defense
>finally put the bottom shutter 4th stringers out against each other
>bragging that your practice squad beat our practice squad
Holy shit viqueers are poor sports

Agreed. Follow-up: would an average, 5 man NFL offensive line be able to stop a single silverback?

I'll give you Jalen Mills and a 7th round draft pick.

Attached: image.jpg (588x437, 38K)

>still seething from last threads
holy fuck based vikes living in these cucks head rent free

he is sadly one of the better kickers in recent years.
what I want to know is why did atlanta get rid of matt bryant

Maybe for long enough for the QB to get a quick throw off. Then again, maybe not.

what the hell do vikangz fans have to be smug about?

It's obviously going to be jacoby. Reich said he'd make his decision based on how they performed in preseason and practice and Luck hasn't done either.

>Falcons release Matt Bryant, a veteran top ten kicker
>bring on Blair Walsh, one of the most legendary choking meme kickers of all time
Someone explain this move to me, please.

Average probably not. But the cowboys O line with Larry Allen has the best chance I think

>signing the Blair Walsh project when Matt Bryant is still available
Is he cursed or something

>HAHA VIKES LOSE VIKES LOSE MORE LIKE VIKEGAY LMAO LOSING TO FUCKING BACKUPS ON THE WORST TEAM
>wow, hey, stop. not cool dude. poor sport now that you've won the game, gosh, you should be ashamed

How likely is it that the league denied Antonio Brown the approval of his old helmet again?

Bryant wanted $3.5 million a year while a rookie kicker costs $500k. Falcons went cheap and got what they paid for

>viqueers bragging about a preseason win
Holy fuck the bar gets lower each year

>people laugh at Vikes for losing to preseason Cards
>they wind up winning
>preseason doesn't matter
You guys are funny. I'm not even a Vikings fan, but at least make up your mind whether preseason matters or not. Don't banter if you can't handle it when things don't go your way.

I've got a ham sandwich.

>kirk 3/13 against second stringers
OH NO NO NO NO

>viqueens so happy to avoid the meltdown of the first half that they act like they won the Owl

>everyone on Yea Forums is the same person.

No, but if you were logically consistent, you'd say the same thing to the people going "LMAO cards secondary dabbing on Vikings", but you chose to direct your comments at the Vikings.

>nfl afraid to suspend head chimp eric reid for illegal, dirty hit because of the collusion case

Fuck this cucked league

I just watched some highlights and jesus christ kyler murray is small.

he small but he good

The collusion case is over. Reid will get fined.

Houston Texans going 9-7 and nunya bitches can do jack shit about it.

>haha black people are monkeys lmao xD
Epic!

>viqueens couldn’t even get positive passing yardage against the WORST team in the nfl
LMAO

>Autists actually tripping over themselves to post about shitty teams in an attempt to le epic trigger

>rookie receiver catches some balls in the third preseason game
>"they're going to trade Alshon lol"
How do these people get paid to write about football?

Being better than whatever trash franchise your dad makes you cheer for

Is it the Chargers year?

But >my team has won a super bowl recently

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: zim zam.png (581x232, 33K)

Mike Zimmer looks like my hs history teacher.

Yee...he smol. He throw gud tho

Attached: 1559861311907.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

...lol...

isnt blaire walsh the guy that missed the chip shot field goal to win in the playoffs against the seahawks?

>vikings commentators bragging about having one of the best preseason quarterbacks of all time after the 84 million dollar man looked like he had never taken a snap in the nfl before
its kind of sad how desperate everyone is to make people think the vikings are a good team.

>nfc north absolutely shook by the kicking menace

Who's ready for another 5 miss game from Mason Crosby?

>everyone
Please drink bleach.

i can't believe the lions are the most competent team in the division in regards to kickers. prater just fucking hit a 61 yarder yesterday too

Vicucks need to be beaten down hard this year. Sick of them thinking they’ll ever get better. Fucking retarded fans

We’ll give you Jabaal Sheard and a 5th-rounder, take it or leave it

Attached: DCC5D6D3-F26B-4160-9247-26B6A5D16E0A.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Rent. Fucking. Free.

I love how “Next year” is the calling card of the vicucks. What a pathetic organization.

>theres something that the lions are better at than the rest of their division
If only they were better at actually winning games.

you literally have no control in this situation. miami offered up for clowney but clowney refused to sign with them

what is it about the VIKES that triggers these autismos

Attached: 1544112171867.png (1200x1200, 157K)

He should get a 5 game suspension for targeting

They’re placing no worse than 3rd in the division, vicuck

Honestly I wouldn't hate the Vikings so much if Minnesota wasn't a somalian infested pisshole

Wait its a trade what does that matter

No team has won so much with so little to show for it. I’d rather be a Browns fan desu, Viqueers are just perpetual false hope. They’re the Michigan of the NFL

>vicuck
Im not a faggot

Who else is excited to see the Browns defensive line this year? In the one drive last night where all four starters were playing they got 2 sacks, and even with only a few starters for the rest of the half they managed to rack up 6 sacks against a 1st team Oline. Albeit it was the Bucs offensive line and the preseason but still they are going to be scary

It’s not. Literally just the Twin Cities and St Cloud, which are places that you can avoid your entire life and miss out on nothing

all the somalis are contained in Minneapolis and St cloud

Pretty sure Michigan is the Michigan of the NFL

how many super bowls have the vikangz won again?
as a matter of fact, when was the last time they have been to one?

NFL CHAMPS BABAY

>muh rings!!!
Sad

zero, right?

Well...?

Attached: well.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

This, who cares about winning in a competitive sport. Fucking retard.

>you can’t be good if you don’t have a ring from 40 years ago
Pathetic

If the question is, "what are Tom Brady fans?", then yes.

Clowney isn't under contract and due to him refusing to sign his franchise tag, no team can sign him to a long term contract. So he's playing out this year with no deal in place so someone trading for Clowney would need to sign him to a long term contract after the end of this season. Clowney has control since no team is going to give up a pick or player for Clowney if he doesn't agree to the terms the trading team is willing to offer him

If the question is “What is Aaron Rodgers’ sexual orientation,” absolutely

there is a difference between having a ring from 40 years ago and not having any rings at all.

Neither of them impact your ability to be a good team though. It’s such a shitty argument to call out “muh rings” when discussing a current season.

>so what if we suck historically and have shown signs of regression
Cope

>straw man

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: bear0022.jpg (282x176, 53K)

Exact same was said about the eagles until 2017

>constantly choke year after year.
>"but this year will be different, somehow."
did you know that out of the all-time winning percentage, only one team in the top ten has never won a superb bowl?
name one thing that makes the vikangz good enough to win a ring

Yeah, but the eagles actually had a good team that year.

>if you haven’t won a ring then you can never win a ring
That’s some good logic you’ve got

what the fuck did he mean by this?

Attached: wut.png (585x184, 20K)

Top 5 defense for the last few years.

name one thing that makes the vikangz good enough to win a ring.
not even the best defense in their division.

I mean the proper indicators of a successful franchise is having a good owner first and foremost, than coach and finally QB.

Vikings ownership are literal Giants wannabes.

>my opinion overrules actual stats

"top five defense" and all it resulted in was playoff chokes, if they did not already miss the playoffs all together.

what makes this year different

I thought Chiefs fans were the most delusional but holy fuck Vikings fans are fucking retarded. At least the Chiefs have a top 3 offense in the league. Vikings are maybe top 20 in offense and defense.

He lies about his age on tinder

>moving the goalposts
You asked, and I showed. They all but 1 of their starters from the last 2 years. They have a top 5 defense.

Bruh had hunt not got in trouble it basically would have been a clefts owl. He was the perfect safety net for mahomie

so who is gonna get clowney?

Attached: Thinking.png (140x117, 9K)

Attached: homolust.jpg (630x750, 72K)

Not that guy you were arguing with but they could have the worst defense in their division and still be top 5 because only 4 teams to a division

Gruden, trying to avenge his mack trade

>any time someone says something I do not like means it is, "moving the goalposts."
remind me what your team (which has no rings btw), quarterback's win-loss ration is against teams with a winning record, again?

The only stat that ultimately matters is w/l

>moving the goalposts again
You asked me what makes the Vikings have a chance to win. I told you that they have a top 5 defense. Stop being assblasted.

I thought the only stat that mattered was rings?

>actual stats.
here is an interesting stat.
the vikings are top-five in franchise win-loss ratio, but have never won a super bowl!

reminder this is because pedosoda has nothing better to brag about because their baseball team is gonna be exposed, and their hockey team is a bottom 5 team. also their NBA team is irrelevant

At a minimum there are 4 teams with a top 5 defense that don't win the owl.

>if you haven’t won an Owl then you will never win an owl

I think the Vikings have a very good defense but it doesnt matter when their offense routinely goes 3 and out and ends up taking them out the game. Fix that up and they have a shot but I dont see it happening soon without some real front office changes

Shut up vicuck

I'm actually a chef bro try again

why would they win an owl this year? their "top five defense" has done nothing to help them win an owl.

Because having a top 5 defense is part of being a good team. The logic of “they haven’t, so they won’t” is retarded.

its part of bein a good team. if the rest of the team is shit that top 5 defense dont mean shit

Attached: FD88753B-73CE-4D9E-A92F-400A7236DF36.jpg (567x543, 56K)

this short field is fucking me up

they have been one of the best teams overall throughout the entire superb owl era and have not managed to win one yet, so paying 84 million fully guaranteed to a quarterback who is known to be unable to beat winning teams (the playoffs are full of winning teams btw) is not a good sign of, "this year will be different."

Comparing a top 5 defense to a bottom 5 defense, strictly on defense, which is more likely to win and Owl?

Another one? Canada wasn't enough?

allow me to amend the logic for that shitposter above

>they're not the cheatriots, so they aren't allowed to win an owl

Which is why they’ve modified to scheme specifically to remove the need for 40-50 passing plays each game. They’re literally game planning cousins out of being as crucial. Argue money and stats all you want, but the team is working the offense around strengths this season

the chefs had a bottom-five defense and got much closer to the owl than the vikangz.

that wasn't what was said previously. a good team is not solely dependent on defense so it is unless to ask which one is more likely to win an owl.

Get over it faggot.

>moving the goalposts.

No its sigining absolute tards at qb

>the team is working the offense around weakness this season
Also weren't vicucks just arguing for stats, now they're saying forget them?

You asked for a factor, and I gave you one. Then you said “well how does that help”, so I asked you to compare, on a strict basis, that factor as a way to show you why it’s a factor. A top 5 defense is more likely to win than a bottom 5 defense.
And they lost because of it.

he is just moving the goalposts, do not mind him. :^)

based and bearpilled

MAKE HOUSTON OILERS AGAIN
A
K
E

H
O
U
S
T
O
N

O
I
L
E
R
S

A
G
A
I
N

>explaining why a good defense helps you win is “moving the goalposts”
Cope

>Imagine being so scared of a historically mid tier franchise that you shitpost for two entire threads about them.
Why live?

You said that the team needs to make changes, and they are, by scheming around the strengths of the team.

your original statement was that a top 5 defense was a part of having a good team, so I said that it doesn't matter how good the defense is if the rest of the team is shit, you then pivoted and now you are trying to say that a good defense is enough to win owls not simply as a part of a team

>having a bad qb is a strength

>Vikings win a preseason game
>WE OWL NOW
How annoying

I never said a good defense is all it takes, I said that having a good defense is a factor in winning an Owl. You keep trying to deny that this is true, even though it statistically is correct.

When did I say that? Are you implying that the QB is the only player on offense?

Seethe harder. I can almost here you from across the ocean.

>so I said that it doesn't matter how good the defense is if the rest of the team is shit
trent dilfer won a super bowl

>Vikings lose a preseason game
>HAHA NO OWLS EVER
Yeah, I hate people being optimistic for their team too

He's the only one costing them games

I have been agreeing with you from the start that it is a part of a good team, but for some reason you keep trying to argue with me. I also haven't denied that good defense lose owl. I don't even know why we are arguing if our point is essentially the same

That’s literally wrong, but sure.

>I can almost here you from across the ocean.
Surprised you can hear anything over Jamal making your women groan. Or are you just so used to it that it blends into the background now?

All I’m saying is that the Vikings have a consistently good defense, which makes them more likely to win an Owl than teams with worse defenses, and in and of itself is a factor to winning an Owl. That’s it.

This is the ideal playoff scenario

1. Bills
2. Browns
3. Jaguars
4. Chargers
5. Jets
6. Texans

1. Cardinals
2. Lions
3. Buccaneers
4. Giants
5. Redskins
6. 49ers

can we all just agree that the only thing the preseason tells you is how good a team's backups are?

robert kraft is a creepy clout chaser

cringe hard when he pretends to care about meek mills

I'm flying in to the US soon and I'm glad I don't have to get a hotel room as this thread clearly proves there are plenty of heads I can live in rent free.

Attached: zimmerchew.jpg (600x800, 112K)

Pretty sure we all know this, but choose to ignore it for the sake of shitposting

>amerislob packfag cuckposting as soon as he's startled by the Chad Euro Viking
rent. free. fat fuck

Savage.

You do realize that vermin spread, right?

/CFB/ here. Remember to tune into the Miami-Florida game instead of your gay preseason shit. Kickoff is in an hour

>Every fan of every team of every sport.
Seriously, why haven't you taken a shower with a toaster yet?

I'm just going to say it. KYLER MURRAY IS A FAILURE

*INHALES*

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-175710~2.png (1440x932, 188K)

>no chiefs
Kys

>yfw it was a simulation for the idea of removing kickoffs altogether

Kek

>preseason games
user...

2 hours til game time. D Train and Mecole are going work the niners

Attached: D_-RbdlW4AAyBp1.jpg (1600x1312, 203K)

>manlet qbs

>his QB literally admits he's trash

Godgers has never done that because he's actually elite

don't know why but i tend to like the little guy in the afc and the bluebloods in the nfc. probably because the actual bluebloods haven't done shit in the nfc in awhile

>copying the LOB's name with a shitty defense
The Xecucks at least earned that name

>QB admits he didn’t perform
>this is somehow bad
It’s preseason. This is the time to make mistakes so that you have the time to fix them.

not drunk and food coma and >florida football so imma pass

Rodgers didn't even have the balls to play yesterday

Fraudgers doesn’t do that because he spends most of the season on IR.

Rodgers also admits he really really really likes women. And you're just expecting me to believe this man to be someone who's truthful?

You're the expert on faggotry. You tell us

they only need a middle of the pack defense this year to get to the owl

Attached: mahomesmania.webm (480x442, 1014K)

They won’t get that because Andy Reid

Didn't Mutthomes cost them all.of their losses last year? I know he was the reason he lost to the Rams, Chargers and Patriots. And he got outplayed by Wilson on primetime

They fired their DC and got Steve Spags, he stopped the Pats from going undefeated when he was with the Giants

>depending on Spagnola to fix a defense his first year
LMAO

No the defense fucked up and Dee Ford handed the pats the super bowl. KC wouldn't even be in those games without Mahomes

Faggotry is an american invention

Whiter than your state and if your state is like one of only 4 that are whiter you live in an irrelevant state

>the scheme that worked against the patriots 500 years ago is going to work now

Dalvin Cook

Attached: 5A5F9B8A-5073-4D66-8541-18381A037866.png (536x600, 113K)

>muh Dee Ford!
How about Mahomes throwing a red zone pick instead of any TD's in the first half, or completely overthrowing whoever it was in the second on a busted coverage and easy td?

KC has Jones, Clark, Honey Badger and Thornhill this year. I guarantee they will be better this year running the new 4-3 scheme. In other words they will be "Not great. Not Terrible."

based

Clark is overrated. There's a reason the Hawks didn't pay him despite having the worst dline in the league

And he still managed to get KC the lead before Ford fucked the team over. Mahomes had an MVP season his first year as a starter. If you think he won't be better this year you're an idiot.

>honest badger
You mean the bust from the Tardinals that may as well have been benched all last year for how much he showed up?

Or it will be worse because they’ve been schemed to fuck. Stop falling for the Andy Reid carrousel of failure.

Say what you will about him on shit teams but he's actually fired up to play for KC. Him and Thornhill at safety are what KC didn't have last year with Berry out all season. All I'm saying is there defense won't be ranked dead last this year. Top 20 at least

>If you think he won't be better this year you're an idiot.

Yeah, we've never seen a QB peak early. Look at Marino, never was as good as his MVP year ever again.

Long enough to complete a play, but at least one OL man would die.

Patriots

Mahomes had better season than Marino's season. He has a better arm and has Hill, Kelce, Watkins and Hardman to throw to. He might not put up the same numbers as last year but he won't have to if the defense is halfway decent. We will see

>Mahomes had better season than Marino's season.
>missing the point this badly

I get your point. So far Mahomes has been compared to Favre, Marino, Montana and Elway. Just being in those talks means he will probably have at least a few great seasons in his career, as much as you would hate for that to happen.

Remember when people were saying RGIII was the next Vick, Tarkenton and Cunningham and that he would have a better career than Wilson?

He was on that trajectory though

Is it not clear to people that pay attention that Elway won SBs when his GM / owner ignored the salary cap?

No one cares because everybody does what the Broncos did. And Elway didn't even benefit from it because they got caught, he never got paid extra.

Mahomes knows better than to run forward

He had one good season

His team was created using money that circumvented the rules. So, yes, he benefited because his offense, defense, and special teams could not have been formed without paying players beyond the limit. Since you brought up other teams doing it, please list the other teams that did so since Elway won both of his SBs. I'll wait.

He also got his ass handed to him in a couple of owls too. Literary couldn't win shit without Terrell Davis covering his ass

Brady's TB12 scam he's running through the patriot org and profiting off of. Brady is woefully underpaid for the results he delivers.

Ah, so no proof. I was hoping to be proven wrong and I'm left disappointed.

Yes, that's kind of what was implied when I said the Broncos got caught, I'm sorry you're too smooth-brained to infer that.

Brady doesn't need money, Giselle pulls it in and taking less means Bill can throw more money at people who can make him look elite

>Kind of the point
The majority of your post was an excuse and deflection. Your response is more of the same. No need to get defensive, just don't deflect without some sort of actual info. No worries.

>Atlanta doing the Blair Walsh project

Attached: 1454974230344.webm (965x545, 2.85M)

Vikings are gonna pick up Bryant, just watch

Kittle will see the true meaning of an elite te

While playing madden in January maybe.

Thats fine as long as the balls were properly inflated

WE DEM BOYS

WHO DAT

SKOL

Hungry for Pats fans (you)s? Such an odd reply

FUCK THE COWBOYS

OBSESSED

Do people actually still believe deflategate was anything more than an NFL hit job?

GO VINNY

Quality post

WATSON IS TRASH

Is he though?
Which one?

Imagine getting fumble sacked by a guy named Taco.

taco isn't his real name, retard

Better than being tackled by someone named Gay

Lamar Miller just died on the field

DAK IS ELITE

Imagine getting picked off by a guy named Haha

Imagine eating a taco right now

I cringed when they showed his leg in slow mo.

I cringed when your mom showed me her leg in slow mo

>Watson pulled already

what the fuck?

Tank for Tua bby!

Upvoted

Texans are going to be so bad this year

>mobile.twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1165402281455575041
Dr Watson, I’m ACL

What's the opposite of 'swag'?

>sign Blair Walsh
>Not Matt Bryant

??????

PLUNK

>preseason

retard

Being white

>the absolute state of Texas

Bawg

"Damn nigga you bawg as fuck right now"
"Swamp ass bawg mothafucka"

>still no o-line
>just lost their RB
Dumbass

>best roster
>best defense
>best coach
>pro bowl qb
I seemost of you guys have clearly opened your eyes but for the rest of you it's not too late to hop aboard this hype train before it takes off.

Attached: choochoo.png (259x377, 7K)

Yeah am thinking cowboys win the owl

>still no o-line
preseason
>just lost their RB
we have duke

go wipe your drool, retard

5-11 is their ceiling

How many games did they win last year with no oline and a mediocre RB?

3 inches is the ceiling for your dick

this

Yea Forums has said this for the last 9 years yet 7 times they cover an 8.5 win total. Thanks for the free money I guess. Enjoy being wrong for free.

>team in the shittiest division gets a bunch of free wins each season

you don't say

Oh cool so you agree they’ll go better than 5-11. Glad you agree with me. Retard. Holy shit you’re dumb.

chiefs $(ers

mccown finna boutta bring philly another lombardi

Hahahahahahaha “no”

>Before the Ravens could even pencil Paul Worrilow into their depth chart, the 29-year-old linebacker is already leaving town.

>The former Atlanta Falcon decided to retire from the NFL less than 24 hours after the Baltimore announced his signing and left the Ravens’ coaching staff searching for more answers at a time when they’d otherwise be smoothing out their roster.

UPDATED ROOKIE QB RANKINGS:

>1) Daniel Jones
>2) Jarrett Stidham

POWER GAP

>3) Kyler Murray
>4) Dwayne Haskins
>5) Ryan Finley
>6) everyone else

Attached: 95BE6FC5-DA78-4834-B5B7-E10B7A302FE9.jpg (634x350, 67K)

>arrive in the splendid city of Baltimore
>realize you've made a huge mistake

Reminder

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-192441_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 608K)

Stats are meaningless?

Finley is above both Murray and Haskins. Haskins is behind McSorley even.

>players would rather retire than play for the Baltipoor Niggerbirds

I would argue that Finley's played better than either Murray or Haskins, but he's also gotten more time in

ngl as a Texans fan I really hope we go hard after Melvin Gordon now

With what fucking money

is russell wilson an uncle tom????

You're looking for Brian Flores.

Russel Wilson is white

Many such cases.

I’m thinking

Attached: 62A7BB17-EE58-4221-BC1A-123777BE8455.png (500x600, 87K)

"""""""""""""""chad""""""""""""""""" kelly

streamable.com/gxi2x

that fucking dodge roll

streamable.com/9999w

Why did they show a commercial for a Chicago based business during a Texas NFL game?

Because Texas is fucking garbage.

Obama demanded it.

I just came here to say dat pick 6 tho

cringe

>Patriots will have two TE's suspended for Week 1

Okay Gronk this retirement joke isn't funny anymore.

imagine being so self absorbed you make tortilla chips in the shape of your state. not even florida is that retarded

Attached: texass.jpg (1024x1434, 156K)

Gronk has never been an essential piece of winning any Owl that Brady has won

>checkdown babbys making easy completions to minimize mistakes on top
>alpha qbs who know they're the future and using preseason to hone their ability to stretch the field after the gap

He had a td against the seahawks and made best play in this years Owl.

Assmad rectanglefag detected.

Should Gronk have won MVP?

Clowney is being shopped.

Holy shit Houston looks bad even in preseason.

Is the implication here that Jones and Stidham are the checkdown babbies? Stidham maybe, but Jones was the definition of dragon the other night. Granted it was against the
>bungles
who couldn't do anything about it.

Gronk is my mvp

Imagine being so devoid of your own culture you need to steal Mexican culture

This is what you said last year when they were 0-3. First round playoff exit this year too bitch and there’s not shit you can do about it.

No but he was definitely an essential piece, Matt Lacosse isn't making that play.

>bragging about bombing out of the playoffs
The absolute state of Toxins fans

>jets
ouch

Attached: CMvD_VCliAt5RNI5 (1) (1).webm (640x360, 2.33M)

based

Attached: 1534036463430.jpg (338x378, 24K)

>being happy about being one and dones
No wonder my ex comes from your shit city.

Now post the Nall webm

Goddamn falseflaggers

>these replies
Based realistic fan

I can't wait for you faggots to miss the playoffs due to a missed field goal

rent
free

BROWNS GON FUCK U IN DA ASS, NIGGA!!!

Mayfeezy gon rape u niggas ALL SEASON LONG NIGGA!! Odell n Jarvis gon run crossin routes n u all day nigga. We gon style on u in da Superbowl nigga. WE GON WIN ONE 4 DA LAND, NIGGAAA

Wut u kno bout dat

wide
left

>mfw they couldn't even beat the Bears backups with nothing to play for

Attached: laughing sluts.png (600x599, 857K)

falcons
problem
now

I tried to warn you, and you didn’t listen. It doesn’t matter that Luck is kill. “Literal” CHAD Kelly is elite and will lead the Colts to the Owl once Brissett is benched.

Attached: B79389C4-975D-4DD1-A982-8638265D1FC1.jpg (2986x1680, 529K)

>trade for kicker
>he misses every kick

Get fucked

>all these false flag browns posters

it was a dark time

Wouldn't surprise me if Mahomes and Brees are competeing for the mvp again. Both look very good this pre-season.

>Mutthomes
>MVP again

>looking good
>pre-season

Oh, dear.

it mustve hurt you to be forced to write "again"

Attached: 20a85a50080737e6f39368b04eeaff83.jpg (225x225, 9K)

implying mahomes isn't just slightly better version of Dak
this is a regression year la

Madden curse

>Still got Reid
>Still got weapons galore
>Still got a bad D (so bulk stats)
>Still one of best QB's in the league

Barring injury I'm failing to see why he won't have another big season.
'There's tape on him now' That'd apply more to a Goff or Trubisky, not Patty.

Imagine actually believing that come on.

Mahomes us clearly helped by the situation he's in but let's not pretend this kid ain't special.

Literal retard

darnold looks good but this offense isnt doing him any favors

>Russell Wilson
>Steph Curry
>Patrick Mahommes
Why are mulattos so based?

we've definitely never seen this movie before

>alpha qbs who know they're the future

Hoyer didn't even play this week in preseason. Its very clear Belichick knows Stidham is the future and hes trying to give him as much playtime as possible. Hoyer will be traded (Lions, probably) very soon.

Best of both genes.

AB vanquished the Madden curse

All the more reason for white girls to get black bred

>exceptional athletic ability combined with a functioning brain

>'There's tape on him now' That'd apply more to a Goff or Trubisky, not Patty
This, there's no way to plan for a person who doesn't even know what they're going to do on any given play

Daily reminder bf/wm is the kino coupling

Well he's playing like a backup not the future. And he's not even outplaying the current backup.

>missed playoffs
>awful season
>fucked so hard he's on the raiders
Lolno

>awful season
???

Brees looks good now but by week 10 he'll be cooked. Mahomes is going to take a massive step back. He'll still be a top QB but his numbers will look worse than last year. MVP is pretty open this year, though if Wentz somehow makes it through the year healthy I expect him to win it.

>team drama
>leveon's embarrassing hold out
>ab fucking off
>beating yhe pats only to miss the playoffs

Even if Mahomes does regress a bit, it's not like he'll drop off a cliff. A 4,000 yard /35-40 TD season would still be damn good

Ok, but he was still just as good as he always was. Your nitpicking, my man

He has the 2nd highest passer rating of any of the rookie QBs.

It would be pretty good. But when does a guy win MVP two years in a row where the second year is markedly worse? Because 1000 fewer yards and 15 fewer TD's is markedly worse.

Vikings WILL sign Matt Bryant, cut Bailey and Wile, make Vedvik the punter, and have the best kickers in the league.

>Your
the madden curse always fucks the team if it doesn't fuck the player

hes going to regress because Hill is going to chimp out again and get suspended by week 5 guaranteed

how are >we looking this year, bros

Attached: whats a tight end.jpg (600x399, 29K)

Because he's taking what the defense gives him and making a ton of low risk easy throws to move the chains. If this was the regular season that may be impressive but in the preseason that makes it seem like you're auditioning for a backup role.

Tom Brady has never been as good as Joe Flacco?

GUYS SWITCH TO THE RAMS GAME

IT'S BORTLES TIME

Attached: usatsi_11350940-copy.jpg (1000x600, 254K)

name one qb that put mahomes level tape in his first year starting and had a major regression

>this much Bradyfagging

imo you guys will be a breakout team. Hugely improved defense, Rodgers is healthy, Aaron Jones is a great back and it seems like they finally have the sense to give him a workload he's due for.

decent

Nick Foles. RG III.

Do Elvis Grbac and Steve Beuerlein count?

Attached: 1528226671836.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Neither have ever had a season as good as Mahomes lmao

>Aaron rodgers is healthy

Did Mahomes ever win Rookie of the Year? Enough said.

Tom brady and Peyton manning did and they both regressed next season

>Aaron Rodgers is healthy
He sat out a game because of “””””back tightness”””””

These pass interference calls are going to drive me up a wall

haven't seen a single piece of news that would suggest otherwise

decent but I still think your O-line is nowhere near as good as needed to stop Khalil Mack from sacking Rodgers 5 times in the first half.

See

Is Aaron Rodgers overrated?

>cucksins is the only starting QB this week to not score a TD
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>new HC
>new DC
>inexperienced defense
I'd say 4-12 TOPS but since there's Rodgers meme plays I'll give you 5-11

He's overgayted

What are you insinuating?

Attached: 50EAF293-A3C6-4A1D-9B8B-856BE7827E67.jpg (828x993, 441K)

>Burrs backup D gets two TDs
>Kicker makes 58 yard FG
>Offense meh at best
This time they'll dissapoint in the divisional round!!!

Brady didn’t regress, he didn’t play the next year because pollard cheapshotted him. Nice revisionist history leaving out that factoid you fucking anti-Brady biased fuckhead. Kill yourself you prepubescent troglodyte fuck.

There's a gay man named Ted and he's standing over him. Take that any which way you want.

In games where he's down in the 4th against a team with a winning record he has 0 wins

What? Peyton had a terrible rookie year

More rings than you, fuckhead

not his decision, the guy played on a broken leg last year. means literally nothing
r u dumb? he had 3.5 sacks in 2 games, one of which against a backup tackle all game

wait but the main knock against the bears this season was that they have no kicker and the defense will 100% regress to being bottom 15

That guy was obviously referring to 50+ TD seasons, not specifically rookie years

Last year Mahomes wasn’t a rookie you fucking dipshit

He's underrated at this point

>>new HC
ok
>>new DC
wrong
>>inexperienced defense
opinionated but wrong

wow your opinion is meaningless

he said rookie starter

>le broken leg
Wasn’t broken, never was. Nice sob story though

>my opinion is more correct than your opinion
Green gay 6 win ceiling

the DC is new to green bay and they have a really young defense. is anyone in their secondary even off their rookie contract?

this I rolled my eyes when he came back into the game week one after making it seem like hed never play a game again. Literally Newton tier

no their defense is going to regress enough not to set them up with short fields and scores all season long. jags and vikings both had top 5 defenses and couldnt make the playoffs

>packers haters make a habit of being factually wrong
ah it all makes sense now

This isn’t the first time Rogers and Co have faked an injury to play up the media hype.

But what about all the players on their defense that are poised for a breakout like Nichols and Smith? What about all the players currently in their prime? They can lose a bit of the turnovers and still improve in other areas.

Who will be the next ringless team to finally win it all?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-212827_Twitter.jpg (1080x1135, 359K)

Cardinals

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1165435636893016064

Vikings

ITS FUCKIN REAL

Attached: B6DA0EFB-CF90-4B25-B061-B85BEA58AB6F.jpg (720x740, 81K)

>it's real

Attached: 1541365842919.jpg (482x427, 36K)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the fuck

IT'S CHAD KELLY'S YEAR LADS

>RGIII lasted longer in the NFL than Andrew Luck.

biggest bust of the 21st century to date?

Attached: file.png (2048x1365, 3.2M)

Wtf Luck is retiring?

WHAT

ITS FUCKING REAL AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Just watching Miami vs Florida

So glad they finally added new teams to NFL

Let's go Florida for a debut win!

REMINDER THAT THR COLTS DROPPED PEYTON MANNING FOR THIS BUM AAAAAAHAHAHAHA

LGTSS:

>Clots

BASED CHAD KELLY INTIMIDATED VIRGIN LUCK INTO RETIRING

harrison smith and xavier rhodes both took big steps back, and several of the vikings "prime" players had minor regressions. vikings D were also healthy all season in 2017 just like the bears last season, and season to season health is pretty random. bears were firing on all cylinders last season with an elite DC that built that defense. some guy with a weak resume is much less likely to keep the defense from regressing off the top spot

WHERE THE FUCK IS MASTER OF DUBS

Attached: 789AF919-FDAB-4433-BAFC-57B17F344D53.jpg (933x723, 79K)

The Jets will be a lot better than most people think this season

>clots

>tfw lifelong Colts fan
Legitimately going to fucking rope bros

>its real
Colts literally killed this dude lmao

ANDREW NOOOOOOOOO

>swag kelly is a starting NFL qb
lmao

Is the Era of Chad Kelly, dare I say it, now??!!

>clots

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1234321.jpg (266x190, 9K)

OOOOOOHH MY GOOOOOOOOOD
>CLOTS

Attached: 1471310310311.jpg (2000x2000, 974K)

RIP

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF INDIANAPOLIS

JACOBY

FUCKING

BRISKETT

Attached: CCA0F3A2-B2CC-4A75-8100-576652B0A566.png (750x1334, 496K)

>CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS
ELL

EMM

EFF

AYY

OHH

watch them get Trevor Lawrence now though

>clots fans

you guys didn't deserve this

F

Attached: s11289371023871.jpg (960x544, 68K)

Is he going to the XFL and join his dad?

This is literally all Jim Irsay's fault

dc was their last year and dealt with a shallow roster most of the season
their secondary is mostly young but all high draft picks and looked really strong before injuries sidelined most of them. their OLB room is veteran as well as ILB1 and starting DL is a stud

wew

/nba/ bro here, why is Andrew Luck retiring? is he any good? what is the ABSOLUTE STATE of the Colts rn?

Holy shit what the fuck

Yes they fucking do. They never deserved Luck to begin with.

I don't know whether I should feel bad or happy for him. Good to get out while you can, but making the decision I'm sure.

Does this make Ryan Grigson the worst Gm of all time?

R I P clots

Not good. FEMA has been notified and recovery shelters are being established

THE STATE OF INDIANA ON SUICIDE WATCH

here come the 3-13 last place clots

F, dude never even had a chance to be great

Attached: 1478676253145.jpg (428x410, 62K)

>he has been fucked with injuries.
>he was pretty good.
>they are in JUST/TANK/ mode.

Well Texans fag looks like you might win the division

>abrupt retirement two weeks before the season starts

Luck's going to kill himself, isn't he?

the clots are going to tank for trevor lawrence in two years, aren't they

Attached: mfw sad laugh lol m.jpg (478x463, 158K)

Attached: Speechless.gif (199x190, 3.09M)

>mfw Pats fan
>mfw ex gf was a Clots fan

I literally cannot stop laughing.

When healthy he's a top 5 QB in the league. He's retiring because he's always hurt and it's not worth it. Colts are now in one of the worst places you can be. Solid roster but no QB, so it doesn't matter. 6-10 incoming.

oh that spretty unfortunate. F for andrew luck, fuck indianapolis

>drafted Luck first overall for my fantasy team
>he retires
Fuck

Has there ever been another example of a QB retiring like this, right before a season starts? What kind of contract was he under?

I understand why he's doing it though, just had a kid, just got married, tired of rehabbing from his constant injuries, the guy has had a decent career despite all the injuries too. I'd want out once I made my millions, can provide decently for his family for the rest of his life.

This is a reminder that tanking doesn't work

One of the most talented players to play in the NFL in the past 20 years who had his abilities completely wasted by the team failing miserably to build a team around him, plus was made of glass and kept getting serious injuries every season.
Clots went "hey we might have a chance" to "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP"

Andrew Luck has been getting his ass kicked behind his shit O-line and has had major season ending injuries. Front office is full of retards that never help him and Clots are a toxic franchise. Anyone that has avoided getting fired the past few years is about to have their ass on the street.

I'm pissed off that he's retiring before we could get even a single (1) win against him, but thanks for handing us the division on a silver platter.

t. itans

>Lucky Cucky
OH NONONONONO AHAHAHAHA

A shame this faggot org is in perfect position to blatantly tank for ANOTHER huge QB prospect though

Why couldn’t we fire Grigson sooner?

WERE SORRY ANDREW, AAAAAAAAA

Attached: 57A5506A-0BA1-44B2-8574-3937DB6F3C40.jpg (667x608, 333K)

ANOTHER PLAYOFF SPOT OPENS UP.

WE DIDNT MEAN IT WHEN WE SAID TANK FOR TUA YOU IDIOTS

His dad will have a cushy spot lined up for him in the XFL, Goodell must be SHOOK.

you could have had me, clots.

Attached: hi-res-395d2904701e7fde60519be26855f212_crop_north (3).jpg (800x533, 42K)

This is going to turn out like the other 100 "star player retires before his time" stories and he'll be back next year once he "gets the itch"

Attached: 1555026056510.jpg (250x240, 4K)

Attached: 1547695556089.jpg (500x499, 25K)

LUCK COULDN'T HANDLE BEING AROUND AN ALPHA LIKE CHAD KELLY
THE ULTIMATE CHAD HE LITERALLY MADE A TOP NFL QB RETIRE

>drafting a qb in the first round
>drafting a qb first overall

Fucking idiot you deserve this

Honestly, the Colts have no one else but themselves to blame for how they handled Luck's injuries.

If he had an O-Line earlier he might have been great.

Still though Holy Crap.

>Colts have to find a franchise quarterback again

Attached: 1515699308856.jpg (552x543, 53K)

andrew suck haha get it

>everybody's fucking face when Luck is starting in New England in a year or two.

>or New Orleans

Attached: r-kelly-cbs-this-morning-1551832947-547x480.jpg (547x480, 19K)

>ESPN IS DOWN

Attached: 1564535434511.jpg (228x221, 14K)

>buying it

This nigga gonna be a Bronco next year. Its fate

>IN TWO WEEKS

HAHAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE SDOOOO FUKCING FUYNNY WITH THAT UNVERIFIED BULLSHIT SHUT THEU FCUK UPO I FUCKING IDIOTS ITS FAKE

Could Luck sue the clots for letting him essentially get killed by fielding shit offensive lines?

Attached: mfw halo jazz m.png (1280x720, 424K)

Ryan Grigson literally destroyed what should have been a HoF career

ANDREW LUCK OH NO NO NO NO NO

Oh fuck Luck is gonna pop up in Denver like Peyton huh?

Attached: 1435951455465.jpg (576x384, 27K)

Did Luck really retire lol

Holy shit

Attached: 152480194519847605.jpg (732x792, 130K)

AH HAHAHAHA

GO BURRS

This man is now the GM if your favorite team. What do you do?

Attached: DAE4CD79-9432-4E14-B934-77893E899754.jpg (1296x729, 85K)

>PFF rubbing salt in the wounds

Attached: 52A79ADF-6A91-40A0-B7AD-434E01B522E7.jpg (828x274, 104K)

AFC SOUTH BROS WHERE YOU AT

Attached: B8B753CB-669C-440D-923C-0D6173A9360E.jpg (800x533, 54K)

>the absolute state of Poosiers
>the absolute state of Jim Irshit
>the absolute state of the Clots
>the absolute state of Andrew Suck

Attached: 1563979293810.jpg (398x376, 37K)

I would rather keep bruce allen.

HE'S WORKING THE MARKS, BROTHER.

ANDREW LUCK TO THE XFL CONFIRMED.

Attached: 23165 - hulk_hogan screencap twitter.png (495x275, 31K)

>Implying he isn't the starting QB for the St. Louis Battlehawks in 2020

They will tank for Tua

Attached: 1515979129667.png (394x490, 292K)

become a chargers fan

aaaaaAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HES GONE

aaaaaaHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
how will the colts recover
they won't!
AAAAAAhahahahhaaaaPFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: IMG_20190213_162455.jpg (1125x877, 89K)

>literal 30 year old boomer decides to retire

Attached: e7e976010c8158b9a8571ea9c811c909_md[1].jpg (728x416, 63K)

I HATE YOU GRIGSON, I HATE YOU PAGANO. YOU RUINED LUCK’S WILL TO LIVE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: B5820207-F44B-40C1-B4CB-C15FCB32A33D.jpg (709x765, 220K)

>5 more years of 4-12
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Its fucking real
When is the NFL going to step in and do something about this organization?

what are the odds Daniel Jones turns out to be an above-average QB? he's playing well in the preseason but i also know that apparently preseason doesnt fucking matter
very casual NFL fan btw

What will Cowherd say now? Will he still argue he’s a hall of famer?

>it's real
>it's fucking real
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LET'S GET THIS SHIT STARTED

>CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS >CLOTS

We can’t undo what Grigson did. They’ve changed for the better, but the damage to Luck was done.

>Titans are awful all around except for Derrick Henry
>Texans have no RB's, O-Line, and Clowney is holding out
>Colts

Free pass for the Jags. Even if they finish like 7-9.

Jones is gonna be mediocre to bad. He may get lucky one year but that's about it

Jones is trash.

He will be serviceable but not elite

>wasted peyton
>now they wasted luck
>clots

luck to the patriots after brady retires. screen cap this

someone post the webm

F
It's a shame he went to one of the most incompetents FO in the league.

>he will still make it into the HoF because of "muh potential"

Imagine being a colts fan lmao lol kek

>jags just won a free playoff spot
>season doesn’t start for another ticking 2 weeks

His ceiling is Flacco-tier

someone make a new thread, quick.

I'm optimistic. I know its preseason and all, but he's been showing really great technique and doesn't get shaken easily. I think he'll at least be above average, which imho would make the pick worth it. He could end up being really good, however, if he keeps developing.

I do think sitting this season (at least until the Giants are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs) is beneficial. Though I do hope he gets a little real game experience this season just to get the feet wet.

AFC SOUTH ON SUICIDE WATCH

IMAGINE KNOWING THAT JACOBY BRISKET IS YOUR STARTING QB

>the last thing Andrew Cuck did was get bootyblasted by my chiefs
BASED

Attached: 1565453664656.jpg (750x790, 343K)

>tfw Nick Foles dicks the AFCS and, along with the elite defense, leads the Jasg to their first SB win.

>Luck retires
>Brisset performs admirably, but fails all the same
>Colts organization panics
>trades up to first overall, giving Cincinnati their 2020 and 2021 first, as well as a 2020 second
>this sets up a Bengals dynasty
All according to keikaku

Attached: mfw.png (1280x1280, 67K)

new.

STICKY THREAD FOR LUCK RETIREMENT

CHEF GANG WHERE WE AT!?!?!?

>first bears preseason game i watched
>get to see the entire colts season end before it even started

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AFC SOUTH IS BASICALLY COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Sirhan Sirhan his ass.

>doubting Based God Foles

>retired lucky at arrowhead
fitting justice for the wc game

>if he would've retired sooner, Foles would be a Colt

So could eli manning end up as a colt before the end of the season?

Anyone remember 'Suck for Luck'?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Post 'F' for the Colts who have wasted years trying to make this failed hype job happen.

Attached: LuckCarltonAndrew_NancyWard.jpg (600x382, 142K)

>RG3 had a longer career than Andrew Luck