GOOD LORD WHAT IS GOING ON IN THERE

GOOD LORD WHAT IS GOING ON IN THERE

Attached: 1522625819302.png (600x443, 479K)

They are eating steamed hamns. You should pay more attention to details, lad.

96 get

explain.
not the pic
why is Yea Forums so obsessed with it?
is it considered cool to meme about it to indicate you are an old timer and 'get it'? why? is it their 9/11? wtf

sneed

It's just hate for Liverpool fueled by the edgy contrarianism of Yea Forums.

it's just banter m8
they also did this to themselves and tried to blame the police for it

>hate for Liverpool
lmao. why? why would people around the world hate a team in a small english working class town thousands of miles from them separated by 3 oceans and 20 time zones? i understand everyone hates america cause it is cool to hate us since we are huge and always on the news and everyone is jealous so everything we do annoys millions of 3rd worlders. and so edgy shitters post 911 jokes. but liverpool? i don't get it.

I think the rest of England just hates scousers for some reason and it just spread from there

How's Florida Macca?

The hell is wrong with Americans on this site? Why do they pretend to be British?

Scousera Squasheralis

I am an American and watch merican sports (soccer is for commies) what the fuck is that pic

>i don't get it.
fucking brainlet, try thinking some more

>amerilards
>in a football thread
guess again, plebbit

Attached: istockphoto-165795895-1024x1024.jpg (801x1024, 302K)

real answer here mate. there's a certain feeling Liverpool fans experience and those who don't support Liverpool are extremely jealous of it. they've accepted they will never ever know the feel so they're forced to be edgy out of anger. i just feel sorry for them.

hope they have six.

THE ETERNAL CHI

No it's because Liverpool and their fans are a disgrace to British football. They singlehandedly put English clubs a decade behind everyone else in Europe after killing those juventus fans and they try and sweep it under rug by milking a tragedy they caused themselves

steamed fans

Sneed

jej

bump

Sneed

formerly alive

Attached: 160426-hines-hilsborough-tease[1].png (512x512, 2K)

Ever met a scouser or been to that shithole? My dad's a fan and took me to countless games, the atmosphere is shit except for the Kop and the other fans are either screeching retards or dead silent asians/indians

Not to mention the surroundings of Anfield are worse than the aftermath of a nuclear meltdown.