/nba/ General - MY RAPTIES WON HOLYSHIITTTTT

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOUR 2019 NATIONAL BASKETBALL LEAGUE ASSOCIATION CHAMPIONS!!!!

Attached: 6573683565688.jpg (2048x1365, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83LjH3ljbyc
youtube.com/watch?v=6deIHXrcZB4
streamable.com/0t2s1
youtu.be/edL96ipV6VY?t=3
phillyvoice.com/reports-sixers-ownership-pressured-sam-hinkie-take-jahlil-okafor-over-kristaps-porzingis/
youtube.com/watch?v=o4p-xHYuEhY
twitter.com/DwightHoward/status/328778864291622912
youtube.com/watch?v=m_yLz4uANgs
youtube.com/watch?v=pt0Z761uNtE
youtube.com/watch?v=yvP1AyuxLw0
youtube.com/watch?v=ADfjrh12L38
youtube.com/watch?v=CzgNQg2F34k
youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=KMKavKEKX2Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Russell
youtube.com/watch?v=zzN03IA7ZrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When is somebody going to make the real general?

whats wrong, your team losed?

Attached: 5633888.png (1154x954, 1.01M)

based

Attached: 3466ytr4.png (617x826, 337K)

WILT IS MY GOD

Most overrated color scheme ever

Attached: Randall.jpg (500x557, 44K)

what happened to ximo
feel like im having a stroke right now

Ur God wuz gay, nigga

>Ur God wuz gay, nigga
Cope harder, brainwashed nike shoe buyer

pahahahahahahahaha

Attached: dwight-howard-joakim-noah-lakers-workout-e1566574838424.jpg (780x439, 43K)

the tracks are an eye sore, and seem childish.
looks good otherwise

Attached: jordan.gif (234x161, 1.99M)

I feel like Jordan did/does a lot of cocaine

Cool now learn how football works

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-072622~2.png (1080x1026, 132K)

Nah he just has this gene where he only needs like 4 hrs of sleep a night. Trump has the same thing. Basically living life on cocaine.

U steppes to da wrong general, lil nigga

Attached: 1550207750583.gif (480x270, 778K)

Casey's babies, Pistons got next

>Jordan did/does a lot of cocaine
The most protected star of all time got his father killed over gambling debts.

Attached: MV5BMjE3ODEzNDM3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDkyMzI0NzM@._V1_.jpg (500x485, 69K)

Yea dis nigga had 20000 dicks in his ass best believe dat

ITT:
(1) deranged wilt poster
(1) lebrontoian

There are multiple Wilt posters because he's the GOAT and you're the deranged one

Attached: main-qimg-94359cb22e867ab0fb8e894f16d94972(2).jpg (602x312, 67K)

>20000 dicks in his ass best believe dat
Wilt is gay

Attached: npc-meme.jpg (2500x1250, 152K)

>There are multiple Wilt posters because
you have multiple personalities

The #1 thing that needs to happen in the NBA is for the Philadelphia 76ers to have several painful, tragic, gut-wrenching late-round playoff series losses over the next 3-4 years

For all of us, for America as a country, for the NBA as a league

we got next

Attached: 572754572.png (576x1024, 290K)

>WILT IS MY GOD
Big dipper posters follow christ.

Attached: jesus-ama-a-los-nic3b1os.jpg (1920x1200, 559K)

He's not even the second best Lakers center of all time bro

Can the season start already

Attached: D_PMZlxUIAARYGR-01.jpg (470x465, 112K)

But he is the greatest player to have ever played in a lakers uniform

has /nba/ lost it's edge?

>wiltchambernigger

this is why everyone left

>Add 4 point line
>A point in the paint now worths the same as the last made shot
There, fixed the NBA for you

why the heck are you coming in here using racial slurs all willy nilly? do you think you are on /pol/? this is 4channel, bucko. smarten up

Fighting over who gets to get carried by Lelbron to a west finals appearance.

Attached: file.png (694x483, 435K)

>chuckbrook and harshit

*snap*

A legendary cringe backcourt. Can’t wait to see these two fall flat on their faces and watch the locker room die.

Attached: 4DA8C342-4304-4526-8A21-A8F16E8BBFC2.jpg (1123x1209, 246K)

Lowry has pretty good form
t. /p/

Really doe'

Attached: 65446089_2250982615218100_7575173419277221888_n.jpg (1024x768, 391K)

Who getting 2k?

Attached: Iwh44fy.jpg (874x1405, 130K)

>niggs spend 60 bucks on literally the same game with a diff dude on the cover every 365 days

>leave it to a uma delicia to fix anything

Attached: file.png (1143x622, 1.02M)

THIS is going to be FUN

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 5.26.05 PM.png (602x130, 37K)

Attached: 8C489BB9-B65E-42EB-A320-871C13E91CC0.jpg (366x551, 40K)

wtf i hate taco tuesday now

MEGA SUPER TEAM
>MEGA SUPER TEAM
MEGA SUPER TEAM
>MEGA SUPER TEAM
MEGA SUPER TEAM
>MEGA SUPER TEAM
MEGA SUPER TEAM
>MEGA SUPER TEAM

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 5.29.48 PM.png (599x298, 65K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH WOW
I wonder what the Laker fans think of this after the last Laker/Howard debacle.
Reading this made me laugh the hardest I've laughed all week.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Melo on suicide watch

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHABAHABABAB FUCKIN GAY ASS NIGGA “DEEP TISSUE INJURY” ASS NIGGA AHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 07F1438B-A3FD-4A92-9C51-9A14B0DAB952.jpg (1242x716, 322K)

Fake and gaypilled.

Attached: itsayshereyou'regay.png (1613x1406, 1022K)

dwight howard is actually one of the kindest and most caring people in the NBA

I lived with him in college and he was always offering change to homeless people, teaching kids how to drop step on the playground, and promoting taking gang members off the streets and rehabilitating them through basketball..he is the reason why so many people are getting the chance to be models in the upcoming 2k game

Last I talked to him (about a year ago), he said he only lashed out in his prime because of all the other NBA thugs who didn't like him because of his kindheartedness

> "lived" with him in college

yeah yeah alright u anal lovin bastard homo faggot lol

Attached: dwight-howard-stay-with-lakers.jpg (600x374, 226K)

I fucking hate the young laker fanbase. People are freaking out over instagram over dwight Howard and they have photoshops of him next to lebron and Anthony davis as if they'll be a big 3 with dwight's addition. Do they not know dwight has been rotting away on the hawks, Hornets, and wizards ? They also made it seem like Tyson Chandler was the second coming of christ when they got him around Christmas. Such an annoying fucking fanbase. No idea why lebron would choose that team.

>t. Fucked Dwight Howard in the ass in college

>No idea why lebron would choose that team.
He told you why: it was for his kids.

Would Jerry West make it in todays league

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

WE GOT DUWHITE. SUCK IT LAKERS HATERS

It's over - Just hand us the chip now. I can't stop laughing with glee at how the lakers just fucked the rest of the league. We got Dwight FOR FREE. We got a guy who can put up 20/20 when he decides he wants to try FOR FREE. He phoned it in for Atlanta/Charlotte, but that's because those teams suck. For the lakers he'll be 100% focused on a ring and guarantee lebron won't let him fuck around. This is fucking HUGE. With Dwight on our team we literally have no weaknesses on the roster anymore. A fucking DPOY who can grab 20 rebounds a game combined with Lebron and Davis... just fucking think about it. And we got him FOR FREE

>would a sharpshooter make it in 3 pointers: the league

Attached: chinesecartoonfacepalm.jpg (499x498, 65K)

Lol

>Dwight on offense

Attached: wow.png (331x369, 94K)

Called this last thread. As an individual basketball player, Dwight even now is a much better player than he gets credit for and is miles above fucking Noah. I think most people expected him to fall off hard which hasn't happened.

The problem with Howard is his character, not his ability. Will he be able to reign back his divaness enough to provide a solid 15 minutes per night without acting like a retard and ruining the locker room?

all he needs to be able to do is dunk when wide open and Lebron will do the rest

>the rest
Traveling and charging?

Why the fuck did the wolves get rid of Rose?

Are we trying to fucking lose at this point?

pretty sure the wolves are just capped out and the Pistons offered more.

Haven’t bought one since 14 and I’m still playing 11

>capped out

With who? Who do we have left at this point? Wiggins blows dick

the Knicks won't finish dead last again.. right guys?

they can still trade wiggins for some solid pieces like CP3 or a draft pick

>people unironically think rose can make a team better in 2010 plus nine

Attached: ammmm_0.jpg (557x599, 52K)

Wiggins on that huge contract, KAT on the same thing+1 more year, 19mil on teague, 17mil for gorgui dieng (lmao) for another 2 years. Why the fuck did you guys give Dieng so much money?

Based

awww yeah

Attached: A1LK4sRhzQL._SL1500_.jpg (1124x1500, 382K)

But he didn't go to college

I’ll still defend the Lakers Howard trade. It was the Nash trade that was fucking stupid. Dude was 38 and they gave two first rders and two 2nd rders for the pleasure of wildly overpaying him.

I forgother rose is on the pistons

Well steph curry is pretty much the embodiment of his game yes. Steph is just a Jerry West clone with better handles

He can't hit a free throw, can't hit a mid range shot, has no post moves, declining athleticism coming off a big injury he'll be worse at finishing at the rim, worse at running, worse lateral quickness and jumping.

>That earing

Attached: stare symph.jpg (1280x720, 442K)

Why is the mainstream media unwilling to cover that Dwight is gay and that why no one likes him?

our offense is fine. all we need is someone to rebound and defend the rim which Dwight is elite at. We have enough firepower that we don't need to run dwight iso's. He could score 0 points and still be a net positive

those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it

Attached: 1542470778031.jpg (564x748, 99K)

>two players who need to dominate the ball to be effective
>in the same starting lineup
What could possibly go wrong?
Because social justice = communism and the media = communists.

>Why yes, get me a roster of players most prone to injury and lets play them. The finals are already guaranteed.

Attached: Chad.jpg (468x468, 36K)

hold up, eminem played football? I always got the impression from his music he was one of the nerdy kids getting picked on

Would Lebron be in Nash's place as the geriatric point guard?

>AD will be the one suffering the achilles injury trying to carry the Lakers to the playoffs

no Lebron is Kobe, Boogie is Nash, and AD is Dwight and Dwight is MWP

bros, will LeFreak finally carry the lelkers to a 1st round exit this year?

Nah D12 is, nigga

Yeah his position waz team dik sukka

He aint elite no more buddy. And how da fuck he gon guard 3pt shooters lmao. Even the pussy nigga KAT would style on him

It's one thing to be gay. It's a whole notha level to be SUS

Kodak black is done. He took a 8yr deal.

Dumbest nigga alive

Dwight is probably a better player than Noah, but that hardly matters because they're both burning garbage at this point. Dwight's killed just about every locker room that he's been in. The funniest thing about it is that the Lakers should have already been through this with him, and they already have enough potential issues as is.

youtube.com/watch?v=83LjH3ljbyc
Even redditbirdman knows he's cooked.

Dwight can probably ball out for 10 minutes a night desu

Maybe. Hawks should be starting to get better, theoretically the same for the Suns. The Knicks have better players than the Cavs and Grizzlies, but their depth chart is kind of fucked. I say second or third, depending on how soon the Thunder decide to blow it up.

>locker room issues

FYI this is what people say about guys they don't like but don't have a legit reason to hate them for their play. it's the equivalent of saying someone has intangibles.

two people could put up the exact same stats and if people like him he has "intangibles" and if people don't like him he has "locker room issues"

Where's Kawhi in that picture? Ironic, huh?

Dwight Howard was drafted out of HS. He never went to college. Shut your gay ass up, nigga. Why you defending him? Are you his booty call?

So who does LeBron passive aggressively blame if things start to go wrong in L.A.?

>It’s simply because of how he goes about his business day-to-day in that locker room,” Haywood added. “Now he’s not the guy going around slapping people in the face. But [he’s] hard to deal with, doesn’t accept responsibility, cries a lot, has bad tendencies, awful body language. So all these things contributed to why he was shipped out of Charlotte … People I talked to behind the scenes, guys were just sick and tired of his act.

>I was speaking to a team source in midseason – this was months before the Howard trade – and he told me of the Hornets players’ frustration that Howard simply wouldn’t run the play that was called, sometimes in key last-minute situations.

These are problems that will prevent a team from winning. Enjoy another 10 seed, though.

This is actually probably the real reason for bringing him back. He's about the best they can get at this point, and he's tailor made to be an LA scapegoat. It'll be Dwight and then Vogel.

Because my timbies suck balls and they really fucked up by forcing BT out

I think Vogel is the first to get blamed and fired, especially with Jason Kidd waiting in the shadows.

Danny Green will be the scapegoat because of his salary.

If we're talking about undeserved money, it'll be KCP. There are plenty of bad contracts to dish on, though.

I'm not gay but I would let dwight howard ravage my boipussy if it meant I could hang out with nba stars and be pampered and share my mixtape with lebron

I mean, yeah, that's literally what "locker room issues" mean. Nobody likes him. He's a huge pain in the ass to play with, by all accounts. Atlanta let him walk even though he had a really good year in Atlanta because he was such a chode. People celebrated when he left Charlotte. He's a dickhead.

And he's probably not any good on the court either at this point.

>no news
>OP isn't even recent
>No Dwightdemption
fucking faggot OP. Now we are stuck with this gay shit for ~5 days. Who fucking cares about the Raptors? They're a first-round exit IF THEY MAKE IT to the playoffs

Dwight hadn't signed when the old thread died, fuck was OP supposed to do

>Are we trying to fucking lose at this point?
What gave you that idea?

Attached: RIP Wolves Dynasty.jpg (1100x1892, 403K)

we don't know if he's still elite at rebounding and defense

and no one ever ran Dwight ISOs because they didn't have enough firepower. they ran Dwight ISOs because otherwise Dwight would bitch and moan constantly.

maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't make threads early if there's no news to talk about

Zach Lavine sucks and if the Wolves had taken someone actually good with the pick they got in the Butler trade instead of Justin Patton things would look a lot different

Rose sucks anyway. The Wolves only real problem is the Wiggins contract, admittedly that's a massive problem

Do you guys think OKC will trade their acculturated picks for 2 All-Stars?

Or will they rebuild their entire roster with really good rookies?

Every time I fap I fantasize about being Genghis Khan raping my way across the world.

>DWIGHT IS IN
>MELO IS THE ONLY MISSING PUZZLE
SAY IT WITH ME
MEGA SUPER TEAM

Attached: Untitled.jpg (584x324, 53K)

so it's confirmed Lakers are a 2 man team huh

>being THIS mad my raptor won
cant say im surprised

Imagine when you repeat, exposing Kawhi for the good-not-great player he is

>a point in the paint now worth the same as the last made shot
are you ben simmons or something?

>if

>melo is the missing piece
holy shit the lakers are gonna be such shitposting material when the season starts if they pick up melo kek
>dying LeBron with pussy problems
>Anthony Day-to-Dayvis
>Danny 'One man Klanny' Green
>Dying Dwight Howard (who fucks traps)
>Kuzmeme
>Alex fucking Caruso
>Carmelo Anthony, who was completely out of discussions in FA because he sucked, until he bitched on SAS ab it
>Boogie Cousins (dead, AGAIN)
>dying Rondo

Well considering now the Iggles were exposed as frauds. That makes the 76ers Phillys best sport team right now... and they still exit the first round.

>Dwight

Attached: e4o4v.jpg (800x204, 54K)

Who's the better 3 point shooter?

Attached: harden-dribbles-vs-curry-game3.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

on efficiency curry

nephew

Do you agree with Chuck on what is considered "real jobs"

>farmers
>teachers
>police/fire brigade
>doctors/nurses/medical field
>armed forces/military

only one I would disagree with would be teachers probably

Attached: image.jpg (400x220, 15K)

The nigga dribbled with only one hand lmao

school is bullshit if you don't learn the skills needed to work at a job.

Teacher is not a real job, just a way for losers to power trip.

Curry has the better stroke, but Harden creates looks that Curry could never.

You forget Pelinka, Rambis, and Buss? Hell even Magic is still fucking things up for them

I do too cuz that means i get to fuk ur mom

Melo? Shiiit them niggas need DWade if they wanna compete

Aint nobody wants Wiggins faggot ass. Dude is softer than toilet paper stg. Bitch ass nigga

Presti is such a fucking fag, his ownership group must hate him for winning ZERO rings with KD, Russ, Harden, and Ibaka. But he did a good enough job to get them in the first place so he gets to stay.

My dream is that they go young, raise a bunch of superstars and fuck it all up again. Serves the faggots right for Sonicsgate

We can all agree the Sixers are overhyped garbage and will proceed to a first round exit yes?

where were u when u realized my raptor is winning it once more?

They'll make it through the first round, but get exposed in the second. They aren't championship material, but they aren't losing to the magic or heat.

Yes. Signing Simmons to that deal was pure retardation. Horford will get hurt. Harris will score more but be less efficient. Embiid will be hurt and/or out of shape. Sixers are a fucking joke.

So my point basically stand as the second round is basically just a glorified first round lol

>Could of overpaid best player Butler, decide he was the issue of the team and not the coaching
>Overpay Harris/Simmonds instead because ???, and paying for a literal dinosaur in Horford because again ???
Yeah think all Philly teams are ran by Jewish clowns this point.

I guess you could make that case in the east depending on the matchup

thunder retiring durants number despite him going to gsw y/n?

what's with women trying to turn these good Christian boys into sinners once they get into the league?

Attached: Dwight_Howard_30483967610.jpg (1226x1112, 721K)

Because the women want equal pay in the WNBA

Because the East is shit and it took literally one player in Kawahi to finally win that conference a championship in like 5 years.

>brought them fame by winning scoring title
>brought them fame by winning MVP
>brought them fame by getting to NBA Finals and beating a superteam in one game
Of course. They owe him everything.

>Could of

Go be gay somewhere else.

The Sixers are a very good team and will lose in a completely agonizing fashion in the conference semi-finals or conference finals

The Simmons deal is an overpay but not a completely ruinous overpay, just a normal cost-of-doing-business overpay. He's a talented, productive player who also has egregious limitations but at the end of the day he contributes to winning

they signed Horford because he's one of the best team defenders in the league, can help space the floor, can play next to Embiid, and is a veteran team chemistry playoffs guy

I would have rather resigned Butler if it was me personally but it's fine, it's a fine decision

>The Sixers
>a very good team
Pick one

>Simmons
>talented
You lost me there

the women do not want equal pay to NBA players. the women want the same share of WNBA revenue that NBA players get of NBA revenue. don't lie

Maybe that would happen if more people actually watched the product. Problem there is more women that watch NBA more then the WNBA. So yeah that's not gonna happen.

Simmons literally has an enormous flaw that makes him completely useless in the playoffs. He does NOT contribute to winning.

>There’s been some debate among Philadelphia 76ers fans about what to do when Jimmy Butler makes his return to Philadelphia on November 23. Should the reception be a positive one as a show of appreciation for his efforts during his short time with the team? Or should it be a more traditional Philadelphia welcome for spurning the team in free agency and heading to Miami?
>Well, Sixers forward and Philadelphia man of the people Mike Scott has spoken on the subject and issued the following verdict: “Boo the [expletive] out of him.”
>Scott was speaking with CBS Sports Radio‘s Zach Gelb when he said, “When he does come to Philly, y’all better boo the [expletive] out of him. Believe that. You have to.” He took it a step further, saying “I’m gonna boo with y’all.”
Is he, dare i say, /ourguy/?

Literally who?

Michael Scott
From the office

That's a separate argument. If you think that the WNBA isn't profitable enough for WNBA players to get paid more, say that, don't just make up a lie that they want as much money as NBA players

But they do basically.

Again literally fucking who? Also if it is from the office, then they should of overpaid him instead of the literal retards you gave that money too. But then again all Philly front offices is filled with greedy retards.

reminder 76ers were one game away from being NBA champions and now they will sit and think about their decade long tanking blunder for as long as their franchise is established

who?

>Implying they were going to win in OT
Yeah this is bait.

Davis/D12/McGee
LeBron/Davis/Kuzma
Melo/LeBron/Kuzma
Green/KCP
Rondo/Caruso/Bradley

I am HYPED for this Lakeshow squad.

>and is a veteran team chemistry playoffs guy
I think last season proves he has no sway in a locker room

How the fuck do you stop Beverley/Kawhi/PG/Green/Harrell? Then off the bench is Lou scoring 20pts in 20 minutes, reliably, and who is also clutch as fuck, and Shamet who will shoot 50% from 3. No one is stopping this.

76ers players lazy they don't got it

Night losers

>they signed Horford because he's one of the best team defenders in the league, can help space the floor, can play next to Embiid, and is a veteran team chemistry playoffs guy
That's kind of stretching the facts. He's a very good defender, but that entirely hinges on his ability to switch. He already showed last year that he has some trouble keeping that level of speed up over a series, and that isn't going to get better over the next few years. Neither is his knee for that matter. Not as if they really needed the defense with the amount of bigs that they have- they would have been better off going with a more impactful spacer along the lines of Brogdon. Horford does a lot, but not really much that will make philly significantly better. Anybody who watched them in the playoffs knows that losing butler and picking up another big with bad knees isn't going to fix them. It's pretty obvious that the real appeal is that they're hoping luring Horford will stop the Celtics from wedgieing them and stealing their lunch money on nationally televised games 4-9 times a year.

Every single player who had better things to do than represent team USA is a fucking faggot. Yeah Kevin Love better prepare for your season with the Cavs where you'll win between 20-35 games yeah gotta make sure you're ready to tank again good idea.

kawhi is such a fucking clown. cant wait for this dude to miss the playoffs

The team probably asked him to sit out so he doesn't hurt himself before they can trade him.

Australian NBA team when?

Which ever Team wins the next Championship with one Aussie on the team.

Attached: bogut.jpg (677x380, 15K)

Imagine if Philly/NBA had never fired Hickie. They've made so many awful GMing decisions in recent years.

That mfker Tobias actually got a max contract instead of Jimmy.

Curry is the better pure shooter, but Harden can create a shot for himself on virtually every possession

no
t. FPGA engineer

if they lose it'll be in the finals or conference finals

NBA was tired of Hinkie of his exploiting shit he's been pulling for 5 years. But the damage is done as now many teams are pulling a Hinkie and tanking in the hopes to getting good players. Thing Hinkie did was basically tell the NBA he was tired of the same fucking teams in the finals in every year that last a whole decade, so he stepped up and try to end that bullshit.

And Tobias is not even that good, and would of settled for less with the fucking Knicks lol

replace melo with Iggy
also they have cook and Daniels for some more spicy 40%+ 3pt shooting

they'll get skullfucked by LeBron, AD, Kuzma, and Dwight in the paint

Lakers 2004 or Lakers 2019
Who is better

Attached: ScreenShot_2019_0824_02_17_38.png (640x480, 305K)

So Will Dwight start? Man, imagine interior defense and rebound of AD and Dwight. Only Philadelphia with Embiid can match them. Clippers have better perimeter defense, but they are fucked in the paint against Lakers.

its ok AD got the NBA 2K curse

lebron, rondo, and howard on the same team
>mysides.jpg
i give them 25 games before they are at each others throats.

at whatever point they lose three in a row, lebron will begin to throw teammates under the bus.

this is gonna be good. they will make the playoffs as an 8 seed and get blown out by the clippers. lmao

that's not what happened with butler
sixers FO viewed simmons and butler as an either-or proposition. they told butler before FA that they were sticking with simmons. they didnt even talk to butler or try to get him back on a discount. they just said "see ya".

i think the issue became black-and-white for the sixers when butler did so well in the playoffs running the point. they couldnt continue this charade of simmons at PG if they still had butler on the team because of that. t

simmons is still here because members of the ownership group want him here - not because he was a better choice than butler.

One of Covington and Saric would still be on the team and they never would've gone all in until Ben Simmons got older, give or take Embiid injury scares.

Kobrick is trash

embiid will devour howard if they face each other

William Dwight was a general in the Union Army during the American Civil War m8

Why do Lebron James, Steph Curry, James Harden etc hate America?

what are you talking about they offered jimmy the 5/180 lol

Damn, why do my Sixies cause such a seethe around here?

>Harrell, Green and Kawhi getting skullfucked by anyone, let alone ancient Lebron and ancient DUHwight

DELUSIONAL

Too bad Embiid is devouring litteral shit and will be unhealthy for the majority of his career.

ya seethe?

Attached: 861F5500-CBE9-4D4D-A775-A61B29E5097F.jpg (750x735, 133K)

thanks sweetie, you're uma delicia too

lmao

MEGA SUPER TEAM

Attached: fff95f66c47aca3fcc0fdb1c3c11d3f3.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Rui scored 31 points against germany at 12/19 FG,2/3 at 3 and 5/5 FT.

youtube.com/watch?v=6deIHXrcZB4

I like the editing on this

Mega Nigga Team

>against Germany
Lmaooo

>would of

How many rings does Shaq and Kobe win if they actually liked each other?

This Lakers team is starting to look like the 2003-2004 Lakers, only minus anyone as good as Shaq or Kobe.

Attached: kumikoconsider.jpg (1700x956, 778K)

>this kills ben simmons
streamable.com/0t2s1

Attached: ben1.jpg (686x686, 70K)

Lmao it's not germany actually it was argentina.

youtu.be/edL96ipV6VY?t=3

But he still dominated his 3 games.

Rui is the steal of this draft.

lakerskino back on menu

Attached: dh.png (447x465, 274K)

Lakers should rebuild

based lit is based

Attached: 80 and legod.jpg (1080x1080, 154K)

Just brought some CBD flower because my dealer did not pick up his phone, what a waste

In the last 6 years, here are the teams that have won the most playoff games

1. GSW: 77
2a. YOUR world champions, my raptor: 37
2b. Spurs: 37
3. Houston: 35
4. Oklahomo Shitty: 25
5. Miami: 21
6. Wizards: 21
7. Poortland: 19
8. milcuckee: 17
9. Atlanta: 17
10. Indiana: 16

Really makes you think about what an enduring and winning franchise my raptor is. only beaten out by Golden State, but of course when they finally went head-to-head we all know how the Rapties beat them so badly they had to close down Oracle

uh, you guys know that Dwight isn't good anymore, right?

your list is wrong

Attached: 1540955420269.jpg (795x568, 223K)

they honestly might not make the playoffs

>Denver
>Jazz
>Clippers
>Rockets
>Warriors
>Blazers
>Spurs

All these teams are pretty well guaranteed to be in there, as they will be good in the regular season. Lakers have garbage depth, and AD and Lebron will probably miss between 10 and 17 games each, half of those they probably lose. They'll be fighting with the Kings and Pels for a spot. They'll probably make it in but there's no way they get home court advantage and no way they advance past the second round. they're just not a good team.

literally where?

the cavs made the finals 4 times. You do the math

who the FUCK are the cavs

should have known not to reply to a leaf

Attached: 1536101217111.jpg (768x512, 68K)

we WON the chip
we are YOUR world champions
get over it

PELICANS will win their first title in 2022-23, cap this shit.

smfh lakers would rather sign a literal tranny faggot than melo

melo is his own type of cancer, tho
wouldnt be much better chemistry

I hope they do well this year after the AD-Lebron-Silver fuckery that forced them to trade AD.

I'm sure you're trolling but if warriors were healty
Craptors would've been swept.

Do you?

Attached: joel-embiid-crying.jpg (600x432, 70K)

Is that city really crappy ?

Hilary lost.

They're winning it all next season right?

Attached: i.jpg (1296x729, 191K)

shit bench average starters

I don't know but don't sleep on them in playoffs.

This pathetic meme again. Raptors crushed a full strength, healthy golden state team in the regular season. They won every game at Oracle. Raptors were built to stop the Warriors and they would have done it regardless if durrat and dude weed lmao were healthy or not

LeBron and Rondo seem to get along well desu, and if Dwight acts up they'll just drop him and sign someone else

With Zionbust ?
Doubt.

>Why don't LeBron James, Steph Curry, James Harden etc want to risk getting injured and ruining the rest of their careers?
That said, FIBA and Olympics participation should incentivized somehow and if we manage not to win somehow I'll be pissed

reminder when the raptors are irrelevant again which starts next season, leafs are to go back to /hoc/ and stay there

>5 years

His stint with the 76ers only lasted for 3 years (2013~2016), here's what he drafted in the first round while he was there

2013: Nerlens Noel (6th, from NOP by trading Jrue Holiday), MCW (11th)
2014*: Joel Embiid (3rd), Elfird Payton (10th, from NOP by trading Jrue Holiday, traded to Orlando for Saric and 2 more picks)
2015: Jahlil Okafor (3rd)

* Both Embiid and Saric didn't play until the 2016~17 season due to Embiid's injuries / Saric ended up being an Eurostash

Smh

dubs and US wins FIBA

Cringe, but sadly redpilled

Would basketball be any worse if they eliminated the double dribble rule?

niggas could get out of tricky situations (traps etc.) by double dribbling all the time
it would break the game

No teams are “doing a Hinkie”. Tanking existed long before Hinkie and the draft odds he was exploiting have now been adjusted to make it less beneficial to bottom out.

I mean, it would change aspects but that’s hardly game breaking

Guess they don’t want players running the clock by carrying,

Still, the more I think about it the less essential the rule seems.

Do you take the basketball opinions of people who don't play basketball seriously? For me it's a no.

Attached: 615c86d45b404309a40c0a5e82afa8c4-1-800x445.jpg (800x445, 39K)

>Hinkie single-handedly guaranteed that the knicks will never be good again
Almost based

last time i played basketball was 15 years ago.

Then exit the thread and take your stats with you
Leave it to the hoopers

New 2k looks boring. Same shit as last year. Your my player can only be good at one thing. You can't make an athletic big man or a good a stretch 5.

but uninformed opinions are the bedrock of Yea Forums discourse. an entire generation of anxious white male teenagers built their identities around uninformed opinions. who are you to deny me my constitutional right of saying what i want and when i want it with no regard to truthfulness nor factuality. you sound like some liberal faggot is what you sound like.

To be clear - there's no benefit to being worst instead of 3rd worst.

still good to be bad, just not superbad

Why didn't Melo work on the Rockets? Surely all he had to do was catch and shoot?

what else is new. mycareer blows, the artificial cap on your overall is retarded
at least the new classic teams look fun. should be fun wracking up 50 assists with kyrie and lebron so you can drop 100 with JR

>Why didn't Melo work on the Nuggets?
>Why didn't Melo work on the Knicks?
>Why didn't Melo work on the Thunder?

Melo did not want to do that

for me it's NBA 2K1

Attached: 373080_NBA-2K1_not+for+resale+instructions_00.jpg (640x640, 74K)

forgot to add:
though i wish they'd add championship 6ers teams or the sixers team with erving+barkley, or the michael redd/ray allen bucks, 09 magic, or maybe barkley's suns team
unfortunately barkley doesn't want to be in the game unless 2k donates money to the NBA players association or something and we all know 2k is made by a bunch of greedy fucking Jews so we all know that'll never happen

The butthurt Starbucks kike is the only one responsible for Sonics hijacking

Nuggets are a lock for #1 seed

implying the rule isn't already ignored

Are you confusing double dribble and traveling?

The MCW pick is the only really indefensible one here though. Nobody taken around the Elfrid-Saric area of the draft in 2014 was really good and in 2015 Jah was really universally regarded as the #3 pick and Porzingis is overrated

Nerlens Noel has had a real weird career, he's actually a really good defender seems like he's genuinely too much of a head case to be a starter

2019-2020 Lakers supporting cast: Team Flushed
Dwight Howard
Lamar Odom
Carmelo Anthony
Jabari Parker
Pau Gasol
Derrick Rose
Matthew Dellavedova

i think he's talking about dribbling and how some "crossovers" and even just hesitation moves should really be travels/double dribbles

I'm only interested in play now online and looking to see what changes they make along the season. If you have a favorite team it's easier to enjoy this mode.

>you now remember when Shabazz Muhammad was a heavily hyped prospect

Attached: PI-NBA-ShabazzMuhammad-1414.jpg (1600x900, 284K)

How are hesi's double dribbles?

Like honestly Nerlens Noel is easily good enough to be a rotation player on the Clippers or Lakers. Hell, I'd rather have Noel as a starting center than Enes Kanter any day.

Yeah I think it would be bad to let people gather and release. It's good that if you gather, you have to commit to doing something with the ball.

i can't stand playing online. all faggots do is spam pnr it's unbearable
i prefer playing w friends because we actually play with honor rather than cherry picking when you're up 25

Lakers get: Beal and Wall
Wizards get: KAT and Wiggins
Timberwolves get: a bunch of picks, Schroder, Adams
Thunder get: LeBron

C: D12
PF: Davis
SF: Kuzma
SG: Beal
PG: Wall
Bench: Green, McGee, Rondo, Caruso, Bradley

How the fuck do you stop this team?

wait for Dwight to get injured 3 games into the season and then apply pressure on anyone except Davis
Wall used to be a good defender but he'll probably suck dick now because of his injuries

they need to eliminate zone defense rule

Attached: 1565592341276.png (1074x796, 143K)

Sorry nigga Dame is fucken TRASH

No passin ass low shooting % ass coon ass nigga FOH

ITS DAME TIME

HAHAHAHAHAH

Who's he signing with?

Attached: usa_today_10811902.0.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

Ghost Ballers

Knicks min contract

Who gives af lol

Jordan would psychologically decimate LeChoke like he did Barkley, Clyde, and other weak-minded opponents. LeNig would crumble in the presence of an alpha male.

based and jordanpilled
the absolute state of barry mccockiner

Should I watch it?

Attached: MV5BMTU2MzE0NzQ1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzIyNzczNTM@._V1_.jpg (1328x2048, 799K)

you tell me

Attached: ud.png (520x290, 21K)

Lakers get: Dame and Nurkic
Blazers get: LeBron

C: Nurkic
PF: Davis
SF: Kuzma
SG: Green
PG: Dame

This team cannot be stopped.

When has 'LE DRAFT FOR ASSETS NOT NEED ECKS DEE' ever worked?

Attached: Untitled.png (1069x615, 1.27M)

Why would the Blazers ever do that

which of these picks has anything to do with drafting for assets over need? problem with all of those guys is that they just suck shit

Now I want to watch/play a game with these rules just to see how fun/fucked it would be

Attached: pointz.jpg (640x480, 81K)

pace

>pace

Attached: 100.jpg (2048x899, 385K)

Kareem and curry are better

ahahahaha, the only one worth a shit on this list is Fox

Just a reminder:

Dwight Howard expressed interest in the Clippers but got rejected because they want nothing to do with his washed, faggot loser ass. Hes a perfect fit for the Lakers.

lelkers are the biggest sham of a team ive ever seen. the delusions of lelkerfags are unreal
theyll be lucky to win 45 games

who is the milf

Based trip dubs

If Kawhi curb stomps LeBron in the Playoffs next season he will be spiritually ending his career and ascending to the current GOAT throne (even though LeBron has already left it).

Theres a real power vacuum with KD out and Kawhi intends to fill it. LeBron must be fucking terrified right now knowing his old ass simply cannot carry the Lakers the same way he carried the Cavs and that Kawhi has his number. All hes got is AD, maybe Danny Green if he can actually hit shots, and thats fucking it. Thats what LeBron decided to bank the entire tail end of his career and overall legacy on.

Was Hinkie interested in Porzingis (but he refused to play for the 76ers because of the tanking) back in 2015 something substantial or just hearsay?

>Imagine firing Phil Jackson AFTER he drafted Ntilikina and then ended up trading for Dennis Smith Jr. anyway

idk maybe
phillyvoice.com/reports-sixers-ownership-pressured-sam-hinkie-take-jahlil-okafor-over-kristaps-porzingis/

this depression get the best of me...

Dame sux, dude

Come on bro. His legacy is already set. Anything now is just icing on the cake.

KD took the mantle when Kawhi was out. Now Kawhi will take over now that KD is out. I told you before. I told all of you. Their power levels are equal. KD is better offensively. Kawhi is better defensively.

Kawhi, as it stands, has a solid, respectable legacy. Hes hungry for his own threepeat now, having earned a reputation for ending them, and is using his numerous contrasts as strengths for his legacy. Whats scary is how hungry he is. He saw the opportunity to body LeBron here in LA, strung him along, and is ready to pounce. This Clippers squad is already so hungry, disciplined, gritty and scary, adding Kawhi (and PG) is a done deal.

The Warriors needed KD to drop 45-50 a night to beat this Clippers squad WITHOUT Kawhi. Now with Kawhi, PG, and to a lesser extent Harkless? Its fucking over. Kawhi is playing 6th dimensional backgammon and may just wind up the GOAT

great minds think alike

Attached: Yang.png (613x399, 43K)

>Thunder get: LeBron
do you have any idea what lebron would be willing to do in that situation? we're talking scorched earth. he would literally have the NBA destroyed rather than going along with it. those lebron schools would become little terrorist training grounds

Don't forget that Melo also wants a DWade/Kobe style farewell tour.

You joke but Kawhi would be in the upper echelon if he wins with the Clips.

Fuck Kawhi

lakers are the actual favorites to win this year. melo isn't being signed - melo is not kobe or wade - and even he isn't delusional enough to think a farewell tour is coming his way

i can walk you through some other stuff too i just don't know what else you anons are confused about

Kawhi > Kobrick

>Lakers are the actual favourite to win this year
In what world? They’re not better than Milwaukee, Philly, the Clippers, Denver or the Rockets.

AI looks like he just animorphed

I'd fuck him if I were gay.

I hope Zion is good but my brain is telling me he won't be good.

Attached: 20190621_zion_williamson_3512.jpg (657x1000, 97K)

>10 hours
>only 9 posts

Attached: 1551391647621.jpg (2048x1053, 223K)

what is there to talk about

also what was Yea Forums's reaction to Dwight signing with the Lakeshits

It’s the worst part of the offseason, literally NOTHING is happening

Not sure about Clippers as the favorites.

Didn't KD get fouled out Warriors were trolling those 2 games they lost. and Doc Rivers as far as I'm concerned is overrated.

>In what world? They’re not better than Milwaukee, Philly, the Clippers, Denver or the Rockets.
if you're going to parrot ESPN rankings then you can at least try to understand them. nobody actually thinks milwaukee or philly are better teams than my lakies'. it's just that they might be more likely to win a title because they come from the easy coast

as for the others... we'll see who ends up with a better regular season record. we'll see who scores 100+ on the jazz multiple times. only team that has a chance is the regular season rickets. once playoff harden arrives they won't be a problem either

i know you haven't heard a lot of this narrative but let me clue you in on what's coming: lebron and AD doing a pick and roll on every single play they're involved in. there isn't a team in the league that has an answer for it. and some are woefully vulnerable (clint capela is going to get humiliated). i cannot fucking believe the league allowed anthony davis to be paired with lebron it's a totally unstoppable duo

Kind of funny how life works /nba/. The Los Angeles Lakers got Dwight Howard....AGAIN. lmao. get btfo. Keep posting that magazine cover with nash, you won't be laughing when we're up 30 at the half in pre-season.

Attached: Lebron-lakers-laugh-800x445.jpg (800x445, 35K)

The East better go ALL-OUT and try to WIN NOW, because when KD comes back they will have NO CHANCE.

Attached: rcG7m03[1].jpg (1200x1200, 294K)

>when KD
Don't you mean IF lmao.

Attached: gettyimages-1039468560-612x612.jpg (612x466, 26K)

He ruptured his achiles. He's not coming back from that. Look at what happened to Demarcus Cousins

youtube.com/watch?v=o4p-xHYuEhY

Do not @ me

Demarcus Cousins getting hurt before the season even started is beyond hilarious to me. The Lakers are a shitshow of epic proportions.

you mad? we had boogie, now we got the dwight. We're literally getting everyone next season too, and we got the capspace. We're good.

Attached: LA_players_were_involved_in_process_of_adding_Dwight_Howard_to_team_1.jpg (1890x1060, 379K)

He's pretty decent. Young, athletic, and good on D. if you've already got scorers he's perfect

twitter.com/DwightHoward/status/328778864291622912

Attached: D12 LAKERS.png (641x323, 33K)

don't worry dwight, help us get a ring and everything is forgiven.

BOSTONIA AND ENES KANTER SHITTING THEMSELVES RIGHT NOW.

yeah he's gonna be a scrub. his mentality hasn't changed even after he kept getting bounced around

>lose Reddick
>lose Butler
>re-sign T. Harris who disappeared in the playoffs to a big contract
>re-sign a PG with no shooting ability to a max contract
Well at least they got Al Horford

Attached: image[1].jpg (3200x2133, 505K)

Ben Simmons will have jumpshot soon

Based

Holy shit its still hilarious that Chris Paul got banished to OKC

You know that a championship means beating the west as well, right?

>agonizing
I think you mean delightful

Attached: 1562892306680.jpg (713x1024, 126K)

Unironically shitting my pants laughing right now. How could you get AD and still have a worse offseason than Boston losing Kyrie and Horford

Attached: 1566620513654.png (1038x1214, 1.64M)

I cant help but wonder if the Clippers will get some attention from bandwagoning Canadian fans since we stole their golden boy

Milwaukee and the Sixers are both way better teams than the Lakers are currently constructed. I agree that the Rockets have a huge weakness at the 5, but the Lakers are literally incapable of guarding opposing star guards, unless they’re going to take Lebron and AD off opposing wings, which would be retarded cause Kuzma is ass on defense. Jokic is also very capable of humiliating Dwight/McGee over and over again, and if they put AD on him at the 5 that’d be a big mistake considering the big man’s about as gifted a passer as Magic Johnson. Beyond Lebron and AD the Lakers as a team are bad, and you can’t really deny that. Kuzma is a 6th man on a championship team, not a third option. The rest of the team is washed.

Wait a minute. You're trying to tell me that 3-6 means wins-losses and not Finals appearances and that he is actually 3 of 9?

Attached: gettyimages-541552850[1].jpg (3385x2415, 1.41M)

They will just go back to hockey

It’s not terrible but it’s not terribly exciting. Our rust belt is very much like yours I imagine

Kawhi was their 3rd best player. Raps repeat.

KD and Kawhi have separate strains of the tism that give them equal power levels

Man its really gonna hurt when you guys get knocked out first round next season

What a fucking loser

>not just pirating the game and playing local with friends
cringe

Stephen A Smith is such an annoying nigger, son of a bitch is begging the Lakers to sign Shitmelo since last year, just fuck off fucking faggot

the lakers are a sloppily slapped together team that will struggle to win fucking dick and the Lakers will continue to decline as a franchise

>Rose’s defense lawyer from that case is the same one now hired by Luke Walton
BASED

Attached: Untitled.png (664x272, 25K)

how can a team which plays no defense win the NBA Finals?

how can a team with no center win anything?

They already signed dwight coward, he will fit right in

>would a man who chucks threes in an era where there were no three points and still able to score 45ppg in the playoffs be able to handle today memechucking?

Is he the most jacked player ever?

Attached: 41433651_491313401351645_2765566072719557246_n.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

>Ben Simmons will have jumpshot soon
I actually laugh at that because that was a funny joke.

And Hordford is a literal dinosaur and got exposed last year in the playoffs for said age. Yeah I think this team is Eastern championship bound like the rest of the analyst world thinks of them too except Skip Bayless because reasons.

Why do people not like the big kiwi? he's not afraid of anyone, and has a good heart and always does what is right.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>Is he the most jacked player ever
No

Attached: OgXH88i.jpg (322x407, 15K)

The Clippers definitely jacked him from the Raptors and of course the faggot Lakers who he made wait like a dog lmao

The Warriors never had a center worth a damn

Dumbass, Horford was easily the best player on that Celtics team in the post season

Same with Kobe and a lot of famous old ass mathematicians (Lebiniz, Newton)

Daily reminder that the Toronto Raptors actually btfo /nba/ and won a championship

Deserves a better team, sucks that he wasted a good portion of his prime playing with a shitty statpadding chimp

Kemba sucks and is a fraud.

In the Bucks series, you mean. And that was because everyone else was burning garbage. Kyrie and Hayward looked really good in the Pacers series, while Al was fairly quiet. Then he had that monster game to start the series where he was the best player on the floor and shut down Giannis, but he couldn't keep that up for the whole series. Mind, there were a lot of things wrong there like Kyrie repeatedly trying to switch so he could guard Giannis, but Al was definitely a step slower.

Move over, stringbean.

Attached: 5477048705247048.png (586x391, 166K)

youtube.com/watch?v=m_yLz4uANgs
youtube.com/watch?v=pt0Z761uNtE

Attached: 102157066_original[1].jpg (4182x2788, 1.04M)

youtube.com/watch?v=yvP1AyuxLw0

>has one leg
>jacked

Who cares about being "jacked"

Attached: C6l3q2lV0AAEkwI.jpg (548x900, 122K)

Will Sam Presti get another #13 and trade him too?

Attached: 1562449892158.jpg (799x600, 89K)

WE GON GET KAWHI

Attached: 5603248E-8123-4784-92A3-039E4B6B741C.jpg (488x463, 50K)

I really thought Lebron would win 5 in a row when this shit dropped youtube.com/watch?v=ADfjrh12L38

Boy was I wrong, thanks to Kawhi and KD

canada vs usa
youtube.com/watch?v=CzgNQg2F34k

Where would you rank kawhi if he wins a ring with the clippers?

Attached: 1560506487882.jpg (1080x1350, 349K)

Wtf bros canada is an nba champion
Why do they suck so much

He instantly surpasses lebron

My Leafies are winning the FIBA cup doe

his performance last year doesn't even come close to what lebron did with the cavs'. and that was against a healthy golden state

lebron james is the best basketball player of all time. kawhi hasn't even gotten into the top-30 discussion yet. laughable comparison

*mogs your jump shot*
heh, nothin personal kid

Attached: gared-8550-basketball-rim.jpg (375x328, 27K)

>lebron james is the best basketball player of all time.
I'll gladly give you top 3, but I refuse to call a player who is one jump shot away from being 2-7 in the Finals.

sam & k.c. jones went 8-for-8 in NBA championships... during an eight-year-period...
now remind me why finals appearances vs. NBA titles is an intelligent standard to use when attempting to assess the greatest player of all-time? because ESPN had an infographic specifically made to criticize lebron and create discussion/controversy? get real, kid

when attempting to find out who is the best individual player we look towards individual performances. not team performances. because that would assess their teams as opposed to the individual. riiiiiggggghhhtttt?

we all know that the '60s celtics were better than the '00s cavs'. that's a boring fucking discussion. what we want to know is who is the greatest player of all time and it's lebron james (stats reflect this and his career isn't even finished yet)

Alright, then Kareem is the greatest of all-time.

>stats reflect this
Except the one that matters.

Ahead of KD, below LeBron.

Ahead of Donyell Marshall, below Michael Jordan.

Attached: bjafkbhk95u21.png (826x355, 101K)

didnt donyell marshall have the single-game 3 pt record for a while before curry

generous of you to think that OKC will make the playoffs

You saying I should put him above Clawman?

>individual stats
I guess Wilt is the GOAT then even though he wilted in the playoffs

2 Finals MVP lol

Is this the greatest basketball scene in cinema history?

youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ&feature=youtu.be

So stores just fucking run themselves right? Sell our souls to amazon?

drake

kanye

cringe
based

>even though he wilted
Incorrect

Attached: NBA EDSF Warrios vs Nationals G5 1962(better version).jpg (655x800, 244K)

The Indians

>traveling is now legal

What happens?

Steve Nash: overrated, underrated, or properly rated?

properly rated

second only to the basketball scene from Escape From LA

why do you think posting this one image about proves anything? it's a performance in one game against the Syracuse Nationals and their 6'9 starting center Johnny "Red" Kerr, and Wilt ended up just losing in the next round

OVERRATED AS FUCK

This lil faggot literally back-to-back MVP awards. He deserved MAYBE 1. He's a complete system player who was carried by D'Antoni. In his prime he was on teams with Dirk, Amare, Marion, Diaw, and Joe Johnson.

Imagine if Harden was on those Suns teams. They would have won every fucking year. Overrated. As. Fuck.

Why did they ever make rims like this? Was it a safety or durability thing?

He got fucked by referees and Horry

>NBA reportedly interested in implementing a 4 point line during the 2021 season

>Imagine if Harden was on those Suns teams. They would have won every fucking year. Overrated. As. Fuck.
>imagine thinking this and not the opposite
Just imagine what Nash would do with the 2017 Rockets roster

I wan give Kristine Leahy dat long dick

yeah he almost snuck into the finals. wouldn't change my opinion of him.

LMAO say what you want about Harden's style. He's much better than Nash. Nash could never create the kinds of shots Harden does. And you forget Nash didn't play a lick of D, even worse than Harden.

Most niggas wuda gotten eliminated earlier son. Bron teams had no business bein in da finals most times. Nigga wuz a hard carry fr

There's literally nothing based about rape culture.

fucker can't shoot for shit.

>And you forget Nash didn't play a lick of D, even worse than Harden.
youtube.com/watch?v=KMKavKEKX2Q

>5 years ago
Harden has improved since then, Nash never did

See this is why I think he's actually secretly underrated. Sure he won those two MVPs but everyone pretty much agrees that he didn't deserve to win them (definitely not both) and they get angry at him for it and say he sucks

When in fact he's incredibly good, one of the best 5 or 6 point guards of all time, just an unbelievable offensive force. He was bad on D and that limits him but he's still an all-time great just based on what he did with the ball ,especially given the era he was playing in

>James "Swipe Left" Harden

>'04 Suns: 29 wins
>'05 Suns: 62 wins

Yeah but he's a system baby. Dantoni can make anyone into Steve Nash. Just look how successful he was in NY and LA.

>oh hey lets check /nba/ in August
>"muh mvps playing muh defense"

Attached: 1553556117645.gif (728x408, 1.24M)

Your sarcasm is cringe dude. Lakers teams were injured as fuck. He LITERALLY had Nash both years and couldn't do shit. And he created Linsanity in NY. Linsanity is literal proof that D'Antoni can create Steve Nashes.

Top 25. All of his rings are kinda fluky ngl. The 2019 eastern conference run was pretty good but lebron did it for 8 straight years. Kawhi was drafted to a team of 4 hof'ers and wasn't a reliable scorer in 2014 when they won against a broken down heat team coming off of 2 chips. 2019 he faced jonas jerebko and Quinn cooke and still couldn't sweep them. Vanvleet and Lowry bailed him out. Other than that Kawhi doesn't have the longevity argument for him.

here is my complimentary gift for all tranny posters

Attached: Z.jpg (185x273, 3K)

Anyone watching the '05 Rockets/Mavs game on NBA TV right now?

Attached: 07da0a7a0f802f4cdf0248a1fdd8f8fd.jpg (736x920, 91K)

>He LITERALLY had Nash both years and couldn't do shit.

Nash's body didn't work anymore

>And he created Linsanity in NY. Linsanity is literal proof that D'Antoni can create Steve Nashes.

lol. no disrespect to Jeremy Lin, Linsanity was a great two months, but come on man

Did it even last 2 months?

Dude. Linsanity ended because Lin got hurt and never played for D'Antoni again. He was good because every point guard with half a brain plays good under D'Antoni.

Nash's stats didn't explode until he met D'Antoni. He was good but D'Antoni's system and his teammates (high IQ passers and 3 point shooters) made him look like a genius.

Nash was the 2nd best PG in the league by 2003, behind on Jason Kidd.

Nash was extremely efficient and good in Dallas people just didn't notice because he wasn't highlighted. The difference is people paying more attention to him, more than the way he played

D'Antoni is a good coach and his emphasis on pace and space and trusting point guards to do the business is important but he's not literally magic

who shouldve won those mvps over him?

Dirk had better seasons both years

I would say Marbury was better but I accept that Nash was already considered good. But nobody ever saw him as an MVP until he came to Phoenix.

D'Antoni isn't magic but he revolutionized the NBA. Nobody played with that much speed, spacing, 3s, and passing at every position. Most teams in that era believed you couldn't win without two bigs trying post moves for 20 seconds.

KG/Shaq/Dirk the first year and LeBron/Dirk/Wade/Kobe the second. Check the win shares, especially for the second one. The disparity is crazy.

Properly rated. He was like 10 years ahead of his time.

Suns would have a good chance of winning a chip if STAT wasn't a retard and actually did his rehab.

Garnett, Bron, or Dirk. people will argue Kobe but that's bullshit, fuck Kobe

>But nobody ever saw him as an MVP until he came to Phoenix.

It's true, and we can agree that he wasn't the best player in the league every year, but everything we're talking about here is a change in the circumstances and perception of Nash, more than it was a radical change in his value as a player. He went from being underrated before he went to Phoenix, to being overrated those two MVP years, and then subsequently underrated in the wake of winning the MVP.

now that I'm thinking about it, was Nash better than CP3?

Kobe was '06 MVP.

>was Nash better than CP3?
No, not even close.

why not kobe?

why kobe?

Attached: 1547658490495.png (300x250, 28K)

>why kobe?
Best player in the world.
Most outstanding player in the world.
Most transcendent player in the game.
>The 2005-06 season is a great example of just how much the Lakers needed Bryant in the side. During the season without Kobe Bryant, the Lakers had an offensive rating of 92.4 which is equivalent to the third worse offense in NBA history.
>With Bryant on-court, the rating was at 111.3 and had the third-best offensive rating in the league. While he was off the court, the Lakers rating was dead last in the league and had a massive 18.9 lower difference. For a comparison to show just how big of a difference this is, one of the next closest to Kobe in 2006 is LeBron James in the 2009-10 season where there was a 15.3 offensive difference.

Nash was a much better 3 point shooter but that's about it. I think they're about even passing-wise. And physically, Paul was MUCH more athletic-- in the New Orleans days, he could finish around the rim like no other PG. Also Paul has been a perennial defensive team player his whole career.

You're the same guy who said Nash is 5th or 6th best PG ever, right? Are you willing to put CP3 even higher?

I have the 358th pick in my 30 team fantasy draft. Who the fuck is the secret weapon on you team. Whos my goat

Attached: young dirk.jpg (1049x1794, 159K)

how come he was not even in the top 3? gonna need more stats, he's not even in the top 3.

Rape charge.

This. The team was also pretty fucking bad, nobody cared about the Lakers during that time.

White bvll

Attached: 6c430e5.jpg (1080x1070, 102K)

looks dead in the eyes

that's a bizarre projection, user. i'd imagine you have used that phrase a number of times because the pic is merely what someone looks like when they're focusing on a target (the hoop). looks like every guy taking a foul shot ever

I'm not speaking on his gaze you fucking moron

Shaq has the greatest prime after Michael Jordan.

This is not debatable.

1. MJ
2. Shaq
3. Magic Johnson
4. Larry Bird
5. Tim Duncan

Durant should be here finally unlocked his potential after not playing with Westbrick.

Now that the dust has settled

who was in the wrong?

Attached: Kobe-Bryant-Shaquile-ONeal.jpg (640x413, 62K)

>no Bron before Shaq
You Bron haters are delusional, man

Shaq, obviously. He was nearing the end of his prime precisely because he didn't take care of his body. And he was arrogant and couldn't accept that Kobe was becoming the alpha dog.

They could've won 2 or 3 more if Shaq wasn't a fucking manbaby

I don't think Kobe's season was that great Tbh. Yeah he racked up stats. But his team didn't do shit. LeBron got to the finals with scrubs. Kobe never did shit without multiple all-stars

I miss Yao. Him and T-Mac had that one season where they were both healthy and raping the league. Then he got hurt in the playoffs against the Lakers. Sigh

Shakeele O'Neill

LeBron wouldn't have gotten to the Finals in the Western Conference with those teams

yall niggas remember that story of Dwight fucking a tranny but detective brazilarry debunked the whole story in matter of hours?

Attached: iguodala2.jpg (396x594, 71K)

Are you a Rockets fan? I have no nostalgia for Yao. Very skilled player, always respected his game but I can't say I miss him.

maybe not the finals but he always won a shitload of games each year. And he still had to face the Pistons, Magic, and Celtics in the playoffs every year.

I'm not a Rockets fan but I was always amazed by Yao since he was a bit of a novelty. Great post game and shooting, made Shaq look like a manlet. When him and T-Mac were healthy, they looked like a championship team. They literally won 22 games in a row one year.

Faced the Pistons when they were nearly finished. Had one of the greatest performances ever though. All-timer.
Magic absolutely dismantled them in '09
Celtics beat him multiple times
I'm not here to argue about Kobe/LeBron, but to discredit '06 Kobe as he dragged one of the worst teams in history to nearly 50 wins in a stacked conference is asinine.

I forgot about that streak. Didn't lose a single game in February. They had a really good squad that year with Shane Battier, Skip and Luis Scola
McGrady-Yao vs Kobe-Pau would have been a classic

40-year old Mutombo had a few good moments too. Just a fun team all around, loved seeing them on SportsCenter

HBD KING JAMES

>Garnett, Bron, or Dirk. people will argue Kobe but that's bullshit, fuck Kobe
the ignorance is staggering. practically the entire league thought that kobe deserved it. i wouldn't be surprised if you're that demented user who likes to claim that garnett was a better player than kobe

Shaq 3peated as Finals MVP in his prime

Bron won back-to-back Finals MVPs. Would've 3peated if they won 3 in a row.

Bron also won 4 MVPs in 5 years (DRose stole 2011). Shaq won... 1. I'd like to see you argue your way out of this one.

Based Shaw

Kobe haters are the strangest group of 'basketball fans'

>Would've 3peated if they won 3 in a row.
What does that even mean?

LeBron was obviously the best player (for either team really) in the second finals vs. the Spurs. They got cheated out of the game where there was no A/C in the building, easily could've won the series.

So the Spurs had A/C but the Heat didn't? That's not fair at all.

Attached: f494128ef59aac0eb01ac0a12a64472b.jpg (392x586, 39K)

Spurs had home court, genius. When there are negative factors affecting both teams, home team always benefits. That's why the home team wins overtime an overwhelming % of the time.

>stop dating thots
>become larry bird

haters gonna be mad as fuck this season

Attached: 1549011911532.jpg (1200x1200, 335K)

>stop dating thots
sorry that's not gonna happen, chasing worthless whores is written in the genetic code for bitch niggas

Attached: fdea.jpg (480x480, 60K)

>That's why the home team wins overtime an overwhelming % of the time.
So then why are you claiming it as the Heat getting cheated? And why are you stressing one game so much when they lost 4-1? Even implying that series as a LeBron MVP series is such a reach it's not even funny.

The Heat got cheated because it was played in the Spurs arena, buddy. If there were A/C problems in Miami, the Heat would've had the advantage. But it's funny watching you furiously browse Wikipedia to refute my points. Next time just watch the series my guy (oh wait you were only 12 years old at the time and only cared about Pokemon lol).

Are you the same retard arguing Shaq's peak was higher? If so, stop shifting the goalposts and admit you said some dumb shit.

>lose 4-1, still try and claim FMVP
I'm going to stop talking to you now because you're incompetent. Good night.

>6'9 starting center Johnny "Red" Kerr, and Wilt ended up just losing in the next round

Back in the 1960s they measured players barefoot. 6'9 then would be 6'11 today.

The fact that you cant appreciate a players ability and effort even when he loses, shows the silliness of fans

Attached: D898MgiXkAoNYTh.jpg (600x935, 81K)

Yeah, you're out of your element Zoomer boy. I can see you quaking in your faggy boots because you're basing your argument on things you never saw. Don't try to argue about a series that took place when you were in grade school you fucking bitch.

I'm not the Shaq guy, you fucking baboon.

That's not what I'm talking about. You never saw the Heat Spurs series. Your fucking nuts hadn't even dropped yet. You don't know shit kiddo. Shut the fuck up and go back to your Fortnite lil boy.

WILT IS MY GOD

Is this your full arsenal of generic insults?

Tell me about all your basketball knowledge. I know it only spans the last two seasons but that's cool just do your best

I saw Jordan play in-person with the Bulls. Have you?

Attached: 1564797508576.jpg (512x512, 24K)

I'm sure you did lil buddy :)

So that's a no.

you saw Russell in-person too right? I mean Bill Russell btw, not D'Angelo. Here's his wiki if you need help en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Russell

Nope but I saw Shaq on Orlando in-person. That was my first live basketball game.

I've seen Jordan on TV playing against my Rapties, that game where in the Raptors first season Damon Stoudamire his a 3 at the end of the game on home court Skydome to beat the Bulls. I was 10.

I'm sure ;)

Properly. This is a really good highlight tape.

youtube.com/watch?v=zzN03IA7ZrI

>

Attached: wallace.jpg (384x480, 24K)

True or false: Chris Paul is the 2nd best PG of all time.

Attached: CP3Wake-2.jpg (796x458, 50K)

I knew from that moment my raptor were destined to be world champs...