/seriea/ + /calciomercato/ - The wait is over edition

Our ambassadress and mistress is thrilled to present the first matchday of the season!

MATCHDAY 1
>Saturday 24th August
18:00 Parma - Juventus
20:45 Fiorentina - Napoli
>Sunday 25th August
18:00 Udinese - AC Milan
20:45 Cagliari - Brescia
20:45 Roma - Genoa
20:45 Sampdoria - Lazio
20:45 SPAL - Atalanta
20:45 Torino - Sassuolo
20:45 Verona - Bologna
>Monday 26th August
20:45 Inter - Lecce

Reminder to keep it comfy.
(yes I said it, fight me)

Attached: miss-seriea.jpg (700x1024, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/n_bianconere/status/1164181304746893312
youtube.com/watch?v=zOJ-BQPZT3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6c2vwSBmHGM
twitter.com/Mehryar10/status/1164937335198404608/video/1
twitter.com/SkyCinemaIT/status/1165186986623324160
youtube.com/watch?v=BQWoESFtzZE
instagram.com/carolinezalog/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=NH0eJY95rMY
instagram.com/inbarfinsteen/?hl=en
twitter.com/juventusfc/status/1165186985977405440
leghe.fantacalcio.it/fantacomfy-19-20
twitter.com/LegaSerieA_EN
leghe.fantacalcio.it/fantacomfy-19-20/
youtu.be/BD1kippobBo
youtube.com/watch?v=LGfhStYcCZk
youtube.com/watch?v=KPQFXPyALr8
youtube.com/watch?v=2EksrdIHc2U
youtube.com/watch?v=PJlAVidYtlM
youtube.com/watch?v=8DcGfTy3r4M
youtu.be/3bEZBEaTSss
twitter.com/VlnN94/status/1164852401796464641
youtube.com/watch?v=2TCdmy-7-Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=1PsmoyLMWbI
youtu.be/CfihYWRWRTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Empoli

Is Sportitalia reliable source?

there is literally no reliable source. The only ones that come close are club shills that will either confirm rumors when it's obvious they were true or say whatever the club wants to say.

Threadly reminder for the adminanon to add new players

Rate my last minute panic changes

Cetin IN - Caldara OUT
Pinna IN - Paz OUT
Bremer IN - Mattiello OUT
Schone and Elmas IN - Berenguer and Rigoni OUT
Dybala IN - Ilicic OUT
Karamoh IN - Pinamonti OUT

Also nobody gave me an answer,

Attached: warm-bodies.png (1046x1423, 619K)

La Violas likely line up for tomorrow

Ribery Boateng Chiesa
Benessi Badelj Pulgar
Biraghi Milenkovic Pezzela Lirola
Dragowski

>Buffoon
Cmon now

>BREAKING NEWS: Juventus FC manager Maurizio Sarri has passed away at the age of 60 after a short illness. Beppe Iachini will take over as caretaker manager until the end of the season.

Having the two main keepers from the same team is common sense, also Buffon is supposedly going to play the so called "easy" games

Inter have confirmed that Mauro Icardi is in their Serie A squad this season and will wear the No 7.

>Icardi was previously Inter’s No 9 and captain, but he was stripped of the armband midway through last season.

>Buffon
Practically forced if you buy scz, he'll play 10 matches

>fucking your youth talents for rugani
Just buy pezzella c'mon

No

>for rugani
It's for plusvalenza

Will JJ force him to coach without his hat on despite his eyes issue?

should have made him wear some shit number like 78 or something
that's what i do in my vidya games

Who is this Plusvalenza guy and why does every Italian team seem to want him so bad every summer?

Oh no no no

Attached: 1566586834229.jpg (2295x1678, 758K)

RUINED

This dumb broad didn't realize the only reason anyone paid attention to her was for the tits.

Do you think Candreva+Dalbert for Messi would be a good deal for Inter and Barcelona?

Even Ribery said he's not ready

Italia is burning edition.

Major thrills in Serie B

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-23 at 23.13.26.png (1496x752, 113K)

Easy there, if Barça wants Chadreva and Dalbert it must be Messi + money

so Alexis doesn't come?

Attached: Romelu-Lukaku-700x367.jpg (700x367, 41K)

twitter.com/n_bianconere/status/1164181304746893312
>Non scapparci eh
>N-no
*drives away towards Milan*

Sleep tight

Attached: Goytoy.webm (480x600, 782K)

Setting him up to take the 1+6 shirt

I want to breed Miriam

>Milik injured

Fuck it, I'm getting another striker for tomorrow.

I really dont think theyll be ready either. Its a nice idea to close in on people at the end of the mercato. But, there are some issues with forming a new team thatll be out of usual formation.

Everton boss Marco Silva claims Moise Kean will only start once ‘he shows to me in training he’s ready and that he’s better than the others.’ Kean left Juventus for Everton on the proviso he would have more first-team opportunities, with the Toffees having lacked a regular goalscorer since Romelu Lukaku in 2017. However, the 19-year-old has so far been limited to substitute appearances and was benched for the third game running against Aston Villa on Friday evening.“When he shows to me in training he’s ready and that he’s better than the others,” Silva said before the Premier League fixture.

JJUST

what did he mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=zOJ-BQPZT3Y

F

New /seriea/ ball.

Attached: IMG_20190823_235257.jpg (983x614, 50K)

did tim design it?

NOTTEEEEEEEEEEE
PRIMA DEL CAMPIONATO
NOTTE DI POLIZIAA

Attached: 165223187-358b4c43-6ec2-4c7a-a2fd-2d22ea2b94b6.jpg (990x465, 65K)

It's Everton's problem now user

frahs...

Best league is back with a patrician 0-0 draw between Pizza and Benis.

no refunds

Attached: 1492962688309.png (327x400, 115K)

>Miriam Leone
Top taste.

Attached: rjP7sk9FOBCc45jwXhfN5s3prYU[1].jpg (422x632, 47K)

i had an vision in the toilet. i think icardi out would mean inter could pay alexis salary better

Cutrone is already more appreciated in foreign England than he ever was in Italy. And he barely played for wolves youtube.com/watch?v=6c2vwSBmHGM

Miriam

Attached: 439.jpg (778x512, 46K)

>tfw footy is back today

Attached: 1563926354731.jpg (2100x1440, 172K)

I rarely comment on pictures of women on Yea Forums, but this girl is an absolute stunner. What a beauty.

>finding women with bodies of boys attractive

nigga u gay

Remember Andrea "the predestined" Stramaccioni? Yep, this is him now:
twitter.com/Mehryar10/status/1164937335198404608/video/1

>everyday malakia

is he dare i say, the Italian mourinho ?

>go to inter
>ruin career
Another one to add to the list

Had a really bad dream that fucked me up and I didn't much. Now have to work in this state, and something came up for later today so I will have to miss the opening kino Parma match

Hope you fras have a better weekend than I do

gibe pls

The new Serie A season begins today and some players will be wearing special commemorative patches as the best of 2018-19.

It all kicks off at 17.00 UK time with Parma v Juventus, followed by Fiorentina v Napoli at 19.45.

You can read all the match previews for this weekend’s Serie A games HERE.

There is a novelty in the kits for this season, with patches identifying achievements from the previous campaign.

Fabio Quagliarella will have one all of his own representing his status as reigning Capocannoniere, having scored 26 goals.

The Sampdoria striker will continue to wear that particular patch on his jersey in every Serie A game for this term.

Other patches represent the winners of the inaugural Serie A MVP Awards, handed out based on a statistical analysis.

They are Inter goalkeeper Samir Handanovic, Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly, Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Sampdoria forward Quagliarella and Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo.

Roma starlet Nicolò Zaniolo was named best young player.

>/seriea/ is back, I have plenty of music and chores to keep me busy, friends to get shit faced with tonight and not a care in the world
Fras it's little but it feels like the high life

Attached: d98.png (680x371, 100K)

>they rate Cutrone

Midlands accent is so fucking grim

It's impossible to suffer in Italy

For me it's
>Chievo Verona relegated, no friends I want to meet with, military officer's courses within weeks, uni soon, country ruled by clowns, no work

Well that sucks

At least the new Taylor Swift album is out

For me, it's Cuadrado Bello (Cuadrado Fresco)

Attached: team.jpg (750x782, 112K)

It's Sarri still ded? this man it's not going to end this season

Is perin seriously going to willingly completely take a shit on his career? what the fuck is wrong with him

Well, he failed his medicals with Benfica, he's probably gonna stay until January along with Pjaca

is said sanchez wont be in lineups for manu. early next week is said to be done deal. dimarco is also sacrificed next week and biraghi in while dalbert waits for nice only.

>Roma continue negotiations with Juventus for Daniele Rugani, but are moving their focus towards Torino centre-back Nicolas N’Koulou.

fug n'kouluo is fuggen gud and a leader. hope they get virgin rugani

>implying Italy isn't ruled by clowns
it's the whole fucking circus
he ded, he'll not be on the bench today

Torino isn't going to give up Nculo to an EL rival this late in the market, they have no solid replacement and they are not desperate for the money

Hang in there serbbro

Friendly reminder that female volleyball euros started yesterday and italy squad got some proper qts

So he is now going to be the third gk. Any details on what exactly happened at the medical?

Attached: ep05.jpg (406x536, 49K)

>Capocannoniere

>So he is now going to be the third gk. Any details on what exactly happened at the medical?
Not really, Pinsoglio is still going to be the third GK. Perin is going to be out of every list.
>Any details on what exactly happened at the medical?
He simply didn't recover from his shoulder injury.
Apparently he still needs at least 3 months to fully recover.

>SMS best midfielder
What a joke
>Ronaldo best player while not being the best forward

What does an Uruguayan birthday look like?

Attached: 9083E75F-F371-436D-A76B-9A88132FB432.png (480x480, 279K)

>Perin is going to be out of every list.
>He simply didn't recover from his shoulder injury
no. no. noooooo.
Why do the good die young oh lord? tell me why

Not as good as those dubs

twitter.com/SkyCinemaIT/status/1165186986623324160

Miriam fapkino is now officially back on the menu
youtube.com/watch?v=BQWoESFtzZE

Attached: 1629469257337143296.jpg (2048x1282, 411K)

too fast /seriea/
I want the image of the girl with the yellow shirt of the old thread posted by (the Dutch?) I think.

The only pic that even vaguely contains a yellow shirt in that thread is this.

Attached: 1566365994391_0.jpg (810x952, 85K)

this! thanks.

Attached: 1844978896500424704.jpg (750x750, 53K)

>zaniolo living in one of Totti's attics
10 shirt when?

Attached: zaniolo-10-474x425.jpg (474x425, 24K)

There's a joke here somewhere about Andre Silva's deal to Monaco dying but i'm to lazy to make it

Attached: adrien-Silva-twitter-monaco.jpg (680x383, 61K)

>hyping up a 20 yo already proven shithead that much
What could go wrong?

I don't post Patreon-thots, that was a swedeposter

Maurizio Sarri and Sinisa Mihajlovic will not be on the bench for Juventus and Bologna games, so how will they keep in touch with team and staff?

The Bianconeri announced via a statement this week that Sarri was still undergoing treatment for pneumonia and would not be on the bench for either of the two opening fixtures against Parma and Napoli.

He has been at the Continassa training centre, but in a separate room, watching the sessions via videolink and keeping in touch with his assistants on the phone.

Juve begin their Serie A campaign today at 17.00 UK time at Parma’s Stadio Tardini, click here for a match preview.

The rules on communicating with the bench are relaxed when the absence is due not to suspension, but force majeure, in this case illness.

Sarri will therefore be on the phone continually with assistant Giovanni Martusciello and the rest of his staff.

He’ll also be able to give a half-time team talk remotely.

The same situation applies to Bologna and their Coach, Mihajlovic, who is undergoing chemotherapy after his leukaemia diagnosis.

The Serbian has been watching training sessions and games via streaming from his hospital bed and given team talks on speaker phone.

That scenario has already been used for weeks now, not to mention he was already their tactician last season.

Sarri and Juve are still getting to know each other and there is more room for potential hiccups.

here have some sauce

instagram.com/carolinezalog/?hl=en

>He’ll also be able to give a half-time team talk remotely.

Attached: 71QTbkzbEJL._SL1500_.jpg (860x1500, 81K)

Can't wait for the dead manager derby JJ-Bologna

I'm imagining Miha screaming his lungs out, ripping out his infusions and freaking out the hospital staff as he gives his half-time speech

miha is going to sound like those russian retard kids on CSGO, clipping the microphone and speaking uncoherently

DEFREL OUT (Samp, 15m )
CORIC OUT (Almeria, loan with option to buy at 7m)

CYKA BLYAT DESTRO RUSH B MAMICU TI

>The rules on communicating with the bench are relaxed when the absence is due not to suspension, but force majeure, in this case illness.
>Sarri will therefore be on the phone continually with assistant Giovanni Martusciello and the rest of his staff.
of course the rules are relaxed when Juve is involved.

metal geared managers, when ?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Admin add me I need to field my team REEEEE

>a 20 yo already proven shithead
still seething uh?

Fanta-related question: can you set players as captains here?

Weren't his adventures with fellow shithead Kean enough to make you understand?
He's /weakmind/, not like Dybala, but like Cassano, Balotelli, etc.
He'll only do good if the hype doesn't get to his head, which is impossible in Roman team's environment

>of course the rules are relaxed when Juve is involved
Imagine being this seethe over a phone call. What's next, complaining about the secret tunnel™ conte used?

What secret tunnel?

youtube.com/watch?v=NH0eJY95rMY

During Conte's suspension, there were rumors by the usual sources about him going from his seat to the locker at half time, using a secret route

Who?

Kek, reminds me of the CL game where Mourinho crawled inside a laundry box to smuggle himself into the locker room or something to give a teamtalk

instagram.com/inbarfinsteen/?hl=en

twitter.com/juventusfc/status/1165186985977405440

Attached: Juventus Frog Crying Of Happiness.jpg (400x388, 106K)

S

Can I still make a Fanta team before game starts tonight or is it too late?

>Matri
>Jack O'Reeney
God, those were the days

>Normies hyped for babby customer teams like roma and milan
You truly never learn, enjoy the massive delusion again and again, based Lazio and Atalanta will beat the shit out of your plastic teams.

>Continuano le riflessioni in casaRomaper rinforzare la difesa. ConRuganiin standby, la dirigenza giallorossa sta valutando altri nomi. In giornata si registra un ritorno di fiamma perLovren, primo nome della lista diFonseca. Oltre a lui, piace ancheNkouloudel Torino, con l'agente del giocatore oggi in Piemonte che spinge per andare via: resta però il problema del rapporto traCairoePetrachi, deterioratosi negli ultimi mesi del ds in granata.

Lovren in fra.

>Inter could prepare another last-minute offer for Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, with cash plus Matteo Politano and Roberto Gagliardini.

joocy

>SPAL have officially sold Finland international defender Sauli Vaisanen to Serie B side Chievo.

based perpa will teach him the italian ways

Small team mentality desu

Bullshit, Milinkovic will not leave unless it's a huge team like PSG or Real going all in.

gud players + icardi monies in.

>joined fanta last minute
Do I take the balotelli pill fras?

if you are quick
you'll need to translate some spaghetti and generate an italian tax code too
leghe.fantacalcio.it/fantacomfy-19-20
pass is miriam or something iirc
think the /seria/ league admin needs to accept you too

flip a coin

Get Lukaku la

Icardi is not going anywhere for more than 50M, if he goes somewhere and i doubt it. Politano is useless for Inzaghi's 352 considering that he's a mediocre winger that would be absolutely useless as second striker. Lazio is searching for a poacher that is basically the opposite of PolitANO. Gagliardini is so bad that if Inzaghi likes him he should be sacked immediately, considering he did half a decent season in his whole career in a different role than MS. Jewish Journos keep writing about ridicolous bids for Sergej (70 M top kek) when Lotito stated always that he's not going anywhere for less than 100 cash. He said also that he wants to stay and probably will renew his contract.

he is on a 4 match ban so remember that

rube has the #9 vacant and inter gets sanchez so only cash accepted. they can also make icardi sit till janny. they wont sell for cheap to tapping team

For the non-Italians, Serie A just caught up with the times and made an English-language account

Attached: Output.webm (600x600, 2.87M)

twitter.com/LegaSerieA_EN

I've accepted the last pending teams, reminder that you have until 17:45 italian time to fill in your 11 for the matchday by clicking on the badge on the top right.
Yes, but even if your're late you still have until september to join in, you'll miss a couple of matchdays but it's all for fun anyways.

>no Inter until Monday

Attached: ss.jpg (500x500, 58K)

cool graphics but the trivia box disappears way too quickly

>Fiorentina is still unleashed on the market. In fact, the viola are approaching Raphinha, for the Sporting Lisbon winger they have offered 18 million more bonuses: the negotiation goes on, initially the Portuguese demanded 30 million for the 22 year old. The agreement could come next week.

>Roman derby for Roman Yaremchuk. The Gent striker is very fond of both Roma and Lazio. According to Sportitalia, the Biancocelesti were the first to take an interest in the player, but the Giallorossi have accelerated trying to close the operation quickly and mock Lazio.

>Defrel is getting closer to returning to Sampdoria. The official announcement could arrive on Monday, when the match between the player's agent and the Sampdor club is scheduled to define the terms of the contract and the bonuses. It will come on loan with a purchase obligation, for a 12 million euro transaction.

Imagine being this gay

>took the balotelli and skovpill
That danish guy better not scam me
Fug,swapping before deadline is without penalties right?

The danish guy is a certified scam user, no way he's going to bench Orsolini. Also yeah no penalties.

Forza la Viola !

No benalties and you can do it until September

Not going to lie lads, I really want to kiss her tummy.

I don't understand shit about how this fantafootball works.
Do we have defense bonus? (modificatore difesa)? Transfers are closing in september from what i see, so that means technically today i could put just the right players for the right matches and get free shekels for the final definitive team.

Link at the the fanta?

leghe.fantacalcio.it/fantacomfy-19-20/
Pw is Miriam
Admin has to add you
Also lmaoing at you all lazy asses waiting for the last moment

One month that I was thinking, now it's the time

good god, how many times have roma been the runners up for the league !!

Who's getting relegated this season?

SPAL, Lecce and Verona

The final redpill knowing that Parma will win tonight

>Lecce
no.

still 4 more hours

Attached: DSC00755.jpg (2128x1416, 1.32M)

funny thing is that riommers believe those were their golden years and are on full nostalgia mode

Exactly enough time to make us all some comfy snacks

er tendina hungers

You can laugh at Juventus losing 3-1 against Parma

Is Iniesta x TORRES the secret otp ?

ok for me. today im going to watch liam galagher and richard ashcroft. so gonna miss todays game(s)

Karamoh finna bouta dab on the overweight Dutchie

>today im going to watch liam galagher and richard ashcroft

Are they performing live

yeah some one day park fest thing. gf got two tickets for price of one from werk

also pukki 1+1 today against che so far

>liam galagher
massive cunt
richard ashcroft
massive cunt that does great music

Nice, have a good time

from liam im mostly looking forward to his banter

thanks

Have fun fra

10 times the runners up since 2000 !!!

who da fuck is richard ashcrowd

Fridge body

you shut your whore mouth

opinion invalid and disregarded

imagine being this gay

Fai sesso

Attached: 1499251336831507.jpg (783x960, 105K)

/Seriea/ is back

Attached: 1565477203478.webm (720x720, 2.96M)

leaving for work in 5
enjoy the games for me seriea

Why are good looking women so scary IRL lads?

m8...

Attached: Bitter_Sweet_Symphony_The_Verve.jpg (608x448, 45K)

gervinho - bobby english - karamoh is one scary forward line, shame I'll miss the match but I really have high hopes for Parma this season. Imagine how kino it would be if they managed to reach an EL spot

Found a little better one

Attached: 1118full-miriam-leone.jpg (1118x1446, 373K)

Considering Juventus shit defense they're going to be lucky if they win

By the power of these digits Udinese will finally get relegated

You might not like it, but these digits will make Genoa get relegated

youtu.be/BD1kippobBo

>Imagine how kino it would be if they managed to reach an EL spot
Probably not gonna happen as Lazio, Torino, Samp, Milan, have better squads atm. Stranger things have happened tho, I just want to see Karamoh shine wherever they end up.

You may not like it, but these digits will make JJ plane crash horribly

>tfw no prime Adriano in my team

user, take a fucking joke for once. If you want me to put /s at the end of the post you should go to reddit instead.

I'm gonna get stupid high and watch Napoli - Fiorentina.

Attached: 1561103647906.webm (720x540, 470K)

Roll

>waiting to be accepted in the fantacomfy

Attached: b21.png (500x500, 168K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LGfhStYcCZk

ok now im waiting more to see liam live. his new album has gud shit

awesome

180th for O FIOCRETINA

he's right though. narrow hips is the single most unattractive feature a woman can have.

>waiting till the last few minutes
Your demise

flat ass is worse than anything

For me, it's dull brown eyes

I'm gonna roll this one

yall lucky that I have nothing to do but sit on my ass with the pc turned on for music

what you listening to?
what does /seriea/ listen to?
italian music preferred

Assassin's Creed Unity soundtrack, I just platinummed it and it's stuck in my head

Digits and higuain will explode from too much lasagna

I haven't listened to much italian shit, aside from some classic cantautori and a bit of rap. I got out of my indie phase two or three years ago and I stopped keeping up to date with all the latest releases. Thankfully a new Verdena album should come out sometime in the next months

just look at all those insta thots pics posted, none of them with a natural pose. With Miriam you can appreciate her natural beauty

youtube.com/watch?v=KPQFXPyALr8

my favourite italian band is an irish/commie band turn sudamerican
youtube.com/watch?v=2EksrdIHc2U

>High of 27 with a cool breeze and sunny
Best start to the season

Attached: 1546732893908.jpg (1280x960, 306K)

based, lately i've been listening to this on loop
youtube.com/watch?v=PJlAVidYtlM

Fancy a Parma upset bros?

really? I thought they disbanded
if you haven't listened to Willie Peyote's last two albums i highly recommend them

He's on a 4 games ban. You have One week to make up your mind, his price could also go down a little bit in these two weeks.

Man this brings me back to when I was 14, went to high school and though Zen Circus were the saviors of Italian music. Sadly they too got infected by boomerism but andate tutti affanculo could still be one of the most important albums of my life. End of the blog

Attached: 1460067852543.jpg (653x490, 32K)

too bad their latest albums have been pretty mediocre, probably because the new singer has a decent voice for rock, but not for anything else
old times were much better
youtube.com/watch?v=8DcGfTy3r4M

youtu.be/3bEZBEaTSss

Polite reminder to all new squadre in fantacalcio that you have 48 hours to submit your crest, otherwise you are going to have diarrhea every time TSU scores.

Attached: 1565018680141.jpg (2000x2400, 1.16M)

Attached: 19 20 Fantacalcio Badges.jpg (2400x2400, 1.36M)

>1 bong left

Attached: happy-samoyed-dog-wallpaper.jpg (1193x834, 172K)

Attached: 1546469445243.jpg (2350x1657, 350K)

Thread Reminder
Inter > JJust

>UltimOra Sky: SerieA in lutto per la morte improvvisa di Maurizio Sarri, il primo turno verrà posticipato a data da destinarsi

No, Jj plays before Inter

Attached: 601F9D24-35E2-4700-8E66-D85F78C24910.jpg (450x289, 50K)

twitter.com/VlnN94/status/1164852401796464641
He's right you know

i do know

Szczesny
De Sciglio - Bonucci - Chiellini - Alex Sandro
Khedira - Pjanic - Matuidi
Douglas Costa - Higuain - Ronaldo

Fattijs de Heavy on suicide watch

do NOT correct me, NEVER

La Juve prende de Ligt, Demiral, Rabiot e Ramsey...?

>bonucci
>matuidi
>De sciglio
>higuain
Just fuck my fanta up

I fucking knew it that Allegri was back in town!

literally who's

That guy is pretty fucking weird desu, I wouldn't be surprised if he lurks here

Lads quick do I trust Douglas Costa or not, I have no time left to decide

>going full JJUST within the hour of completing your fanta
Based season already fras

>piguain
JUST FUCK MY FANTA UP

Yeah, I'm thinking (((he's))) back

Attached: Warm up for me, Sturato.jpg (343x334, 9K)

SUBS | Buffon, Pinsoglio, de Ligt, Demiral, Danilo, Emre Can, Rabiot, Bentancur, Cuadrado, Bernardeschi, Dybala, Mandzukic.

Do I put De Shittio or not? Goddamn you Sarri

The absolute state of that boomer midfield

Dybala to inter confirmed

Literally the same team as last year, except with MDS instead of Cancelo

Not that there was any other doubt, he has always been a lifelong inter fan

I believe, he's too good for what he costs. Hopefully his knees don't explode, but my midfield is fucking stacked anyway

Attached: ECvobIwW4AEdxwW.jpg (719x1200, 107K)

>except with MDS instead of Cancelo
De Sciglio was a starter Dutchbro

Attached: allegro3.jpg (800x479, 40K)

and a fatter than ever Higgy
>the absolute state of the user defending Juve's mercato

He's actually a goldmine for reaction pics for lazy asses such as me
kek

Attached: ECaeRuSXoAA6_nX.jpg (1080x1442, 165K)

It's not mercato's fault if that heavy smoker retard doesn't use the new ones

>all those newfantasyleaguefaggots screaming for tips
Welcome to the hell called "FANTACALCIO"

Attached: 1482875444406.jpg (187x212, 13K)

Reminder that if you had chosen RB as your position when you were a kid you’d be playing pro right now

>picking juve players for fanta
They literally have two teams of starting caliber players, enjoy all the rotation

That's why the only Juve player you should get is De Sciglio since he'll be 100% starting every match this season.

Actually yes. I'm a better player than De Sciglio. I don't know how he's a pro at all.

I was a RB, but then I grew too tall and was forced to be a CB

i'm back guys, for the real start of the serie a now

Should’ve changed team and stuck to RB lad

Bob English is going to play his heart out

Attached: ECvmBz4XoAIOIXL.jpg (1700x850, 356K)

I replaced Dybala with Lautaro, I hope that fucker does his fucking job

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-172002.png (1080x1920, 391K)

1 teemu pukki pls

Why did they even buy new players?

Someone make a serie a playlist on spotify

why are there no proper 4-men defence fullbacks anymore? the few decent defensive wing players in the league all play ahead of a 3-men defence

>isis
youtube.com/watch?v=2TCdmy-7-Xw

>Inb4 baila como el Papu 10 hrs version
Roma's account has some decent ones if you want

Wow could you be anymore of a basic Yea Forums bitch brate

I'm starting to think Agnelli hired Sarri just so he could go full "see? I told you he's a no good" and sack him.
Allegri would come back as a savior and noone would dare to say anything against him

Attached: 215118752-d7a71cd.png (1092x607, 900K)

Of course.

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-173037.png (1080x1920, 394K)

we should take a song representing each team
no anthem allowed, something that unintentionally captures the true essence of a team

Piggy is new

heres your seria theme bro
youtube.com/watch?v=1PsmoyLMWbI

sneaky PIGGY IN fanta

/seriea/ CS 1.6 server when

>Fagiano said Parma isnt getting Conti.
Too bad I wanted to see Albania seethe

how much is it? I went with Piatek but 38 credits still think is too much

tfw no surf ski 2 server with the spee bros

A minute silence for Astori please

29. Not a great deal but my faith in Pinamonti faltered at the very last second.

at this point Milan should loan him to Parma just to stop the albanian autism

Cheeky pre-match thot

Attached: F478786A-1181-4C85-94D1-2D4E730E2D09.jpg (1248x1248, 953K)

god fucking damn I'm on my first day of no-fap, don't do this to me

>Kulusesvski starting over Karamoh
Every piece is falling into place

Attached: Beppe-Marotta-Foto-Nazionale-Calcio-CC-BY-2.0-750x460.jpg (750x460, 19K)

based Rino in the stands

youtu.be/CfihYWRWRTQ

Attached: SYjch8M_d.jpg (354x286, 11K)

QUANDO IL SEGNALE ARRIVERA'

>muh piracy spot
>tv piracy finance mafia
Uh, sweetie...

Surely you mean your last day of nofap

Attached: BECF4FF2-9494-4BD7-8892-8AAA9AAF47C0.jpg (1280x1707, 471K)

asses too fat remind me of my mom

HERE WE GO BOIS

>that
>too fat

Explain to me what's the point of nofap. Unless you're qutting porn and starting to have regular sexual relations it's just self-torture

The illusion that you can escape depression

It gives you superpowers

I shall not falter, even for an ass like that

Paratici didn't deny there could be an Icardi - Dybala swap, there's something going on here...

I have never fapped in my life.

serie a sucks, juvewinslol

>talking about reddit memes when Serie A has started

Every time I do nofap run I bounce very hard in the other direction. I prefer scheduled and timed fap sessions.

CAM ON MARTUFELLO

>Ronaldo losing the ball so easily
lmao finished

Would be Sarà perché ti amo for Milan too cringey? This is the only non anthem song I can think of in relation to Italian teams
Oh, and that co-come mai tune

What minute are you guys on? Just to calculate how delayed my stream is

Attached: IMG_20190824_180406.jpg (1902x2048, 1.22M)

Wait, Dybala is NOT playing?
Does that mean that...........

calcio!

4th minute

where will you watch your serie a streams this year?

Exactly my thoughts

Buon Campionato a tutti
Belli e Brutti

ITS FUCKING OVER, SERIE A IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Attached: 1517695495737.gif (500x376, 992K)

>rejects United and Tottenham
>accepts Inter
sure thing

I'm here to laugh at juventus

I...its really happening

Same as the last year. Free legal streams on ok.ru

Attached: 1556537921638.jpg (998x1000, 91K)

>1min 30sec delay on free stream
>no lag

Honastly not bad, english commentary is shit and uncomfy though

Why not

>parma playing like shit
Just give the ball to Gervinho lmao

>tfw thunderstorm outside so I cant watch the game

where is my nigga domenico morfeo

come here, sit next to me, let's laugh together at juventus like brothers

I bring the baguette you bring the olive oil

>no lag
Wait till there's a goal, bud

Attached: 4L_dOekLsF3.gif (250x250, 1.62M)

More like you bring the Couscous and he brings the cocaine.

sounds like a party desu

Tsu fucking sucks today holy shit

Well made couscous with chicken dripping in sauce on top and warm fresh bred on the side is no joke lads

nearly a Bobby English goal!

>today

he sucks most of the time but he manages to pull out a goal most of the time

>today

here to watch ronaldo win before i watch the liverpool vs arsenal shitfest

Why is he so rated anyway?

Please stop talking about food, I won’t be home until 7 and I’m STARVING

Is it true ragu is better if you let it cook for many hours?

played in meme leagues

because he's good, give him space and you're in trouble

sarri is managing this juventis team right?

he's one of the greatest players who ever lived, unironically

Attention /cyc/ crossposters we made a Velogame for the Vuelta but you only have 30 minutes left to join. Visit /cyc/ for infos NOW

Attached: 1543777312854.jpg (634x423, 56K)

not for two or three games

Was, he passed away a few minutes ago, Allegri's back frà

Yes he’s at home streaming the game illegally and with a /seriea/ tab open, talking with this assistant coach with a headset

For Roma is perfect No Surprises

CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI CHIELLINI

KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG

>Season already over

See you next year fra’s

wtf i rate alessandro again

another scudetto for jewve, fuck serie a

Sarriball at it’s Finest

NO ERA

>fall asleep
>wake up at the goal commentary
missed that feeling fras

Haven't seen Costa this motivated in a while lads

Chiellini > Pukki

because this is sarri ball not allegro tictocs

He's a good player, not for jewe tho

>rapenaldo

>tfw stuck with De Sciglio/Danilo/Cuadrado on the right

Attached: 1519926768034.jpg (177x170, 6K)

>Ronaldo
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>fraudnaldo

classic ronaldo, so easy to make lowlights out of his games

>cooling break

The piggy-TSU duo is working great so far, a part from latter's mistakes

>TSUnaldo

RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO

APOLOGIZE

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Oh fucking hell I knew I should've got Costa at fanta

TSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LOOK AT THIS FAGGOTS

Attached: 6G7gH3M.jpg (455x443, 143K)

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

APOLOGIZE

I guarantee that before the start of next season they're going to start having commercials during these """cooling breaks""" and there's going to be 2 per half. Screencap this

TSUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm digging this Juventus so far, playing fairly well and the chances are better than "hoof it on Ronaldo/Mandzukic la"

NO GOAL

sadly this

>this faggots

Attached: 1511630680307.jpg (945x709, 177K)

VAR'D

ERA

OH NO NO NO NO GET REKT

If warming gets worse, you're gonna have cooling breaks until the end of October. In Terronia they're set to have >100F temperatures until Late September.

LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO LONG NECK FAGS BTFO

OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE OFFSIDE

Parma's bane

I'm sorry, Mr. Ronaldo.

Attached: CristianoRonaldogoingSuperSaiyan.gif (400x225, 1.56M)

VAR'D AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

lanknecks btfo

kek

Never tsuuuu too soon

his adam's apple was offside

OH NO NO NO NO

It 100% wasn't, they're starting the robbery to have Inter back on top.

I really don't like var

As if Inter needs that, they're better anyway

>tfw too alpha to be onside

>the grater of parmesan

This just proves that we need more cute twinks in football

clear offside, you can't trick geometry

his hair was offside, its in the rule book

It was clearly his bulge, he was hard for his buddy B.Alves

New ref kits are fucking horrible

Speaking of Alves, his haircut is even worse than Buffon's

I thought the ref looked a bit off, you're right

ref is a pissi fan, stealing Tsuu's goals

So either Parma is really unprepared or Jj is moving past Allegriball, the intensitiy looks quite high

alright lads
how can i get an italian gf
keep in mind that my family is from basilicata

just be yourself

I for one miss JJ parking the bus at 1-0 vs everyone

>Costa

I don't

never worked next

Juve barely winning, not good

I only follow and support southern italian football clubs.

Attached: arrestati_catania.png (625x350, 261K)

loiter in a cafe yelling "ciao bella" at every woman who walks past until it works

Attached: 1497557293467.jpg (2733x4100, 1.69M)

Gervinho score in the second half, dubs confirm it

>basilicata
you're screwed. Only ones that care about that shit place are people living in it and they hate everybody from outside their shithole

Dubs confirm Juve loses 3-1

Lads

Reminder that new season starts now and if you begin running / swimming / lifting now you will be 100x better looking next summer

Dubs or no dubs, its gonna happen, Gervinho will expose Yea Forums so hard.

cocksuckers

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>Ambrosini with short hair
wew

I miss looking fit and trained, I miss bitches messaging me all the time ;_; Now even whales don't want me.

What do when it works

Dubs and Karamoh gets subbed in and scores

Attached: pepesweating.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

dubs and ZANIOLO dies in his sleep tonight

dubs and we all get laid

Dubs and Napoli win the league as they deserve

Mate now is perfect timing to start. Make this season your season

>What do when it works
this

You now remember Matuidi is on the field

Dubs and his mom slides into my DMs tonight

frocio

Next time fuckooo

Rate form goals for summer:

>Run 10 km in less than 55 minutes
>Run 21 km in less than 2 hours
>Swim 1 km in less than 45 minutes
>Bench 60 kg, deadlift 75 kg

Attached: 9D0E3D85-3E3B-4F3B-80AA-FD9C61CCB4E2.jpg (1024x818, 549K)

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Rolling.

I’m lanklet skelly

Are you a woman? A literal first time male lifter can press/pull that weight

pls be in Zagreb

Is benching 75 more decent but still realistic?

>JJ can't play for shit now
lel

If you are regular and work hard, with proper form, your initial numbers can go up quickly. I've seen people hit 100kg on the bench after a couple of months of training.

>de sciglio
this will be a long season

If you eat and sleep enough along with a good workout regime you can do it in 3-6 months if you havent started.

>Khedira

>Another year of juvewinslol 1-0
Why are we here just to suffer

>Sarri recovers from pneumonia
>He can't smoke anymore
>All the magic is gone

>juvewins
they're playing like fucking shit they're gonna lose

I only rate De Sciglio due to how cute he is

Attached: 1551590580739.jpg (368x368, 13K)

>Fraudnaldo

On vacation in the US, Max?

De Sciglio was actually good for a second

Pukki would've bagged a hat-trick already.

>Sarri recovers from pneumonia
lol

Yes, after 3 horrible mistakes at the beginning of second half.
Ffs, when we finally get rid of him and khedira?

Never because nobody wants to pay money for either of them and they don't want to leave

>he doesn't rate Khedira
brainlet spotted

>Rabiot just losing the ball all the time
lol

>cut onion, carrots, sellery and garlic
>warm and mix on olive oil in pan
>continue until right consistency
>add minced beef meat
>add a bit of salt and pepper
>let it cook for some time
>add red wine
>turn heat on max
>wait for all the wine to be absorbed / evaporated
>add fresh tomato sugo (not too much)
>let it slow cook for about 2 hours until all tomato is absorbed
>done

Is this the ragu redpill?

>doogie costa already ded
well shit, at least we can still sell him in the fantacalcio

J O H N N Y B E L L O

he always was a Motta babby.

Jonathan Square

white wine

Thankfully >we didn't pay a single cent for that white Matuidi

white wine and just one glass

I am a USA civilian

Attached: 1529679670244.jpg (563x563, 24K)

dubs and jonny square scores

>recreate the PSG midfield
>don't get the player that made them look good
great plan paratici

>white matuidi

matuidi is "good" off the ball tho

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-194044.png (1080x1920, 548K)

And is quite fast too

>He rate khedira

Attached: i.gif (450x253, 103K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-194038.png (1080x1920, 731K)

>Cuadrado trying to do tricks
oh god

reasonably

>he doesn't rate Khedira
>also a weeb

>rating Sami "invisible but scored a hattrick against Sassuolo once" Khedira

Hello people of seriea. I'll be in Milan in October. Which site is legit and I can buy football tickets from? Planning to watch inter Vs juve

>Vlahovic AND Sottil
Napoli finna dab on them

these ESPN announcers are miserable

Boateng should be up front, Vlahovic is usually a sub

Attached: 1536023656991.jpg (600x401, 60K)

Dybala is officially sold away.

>not putting in Dybala but instead we got the stupid kneegrow
Fellas

>Check to make sure I am correct
>Vlahovic starting
Well this should be interesting

Attached: 1547384952432.png (887x900, 1.27M)

Lazio should sign Iacoponi for fuck sake

>0-1 then park the bus
You thought you got rid of me, /seriea/?

Attached: agnelli-network-758x486.jpg (758x486, 48K)

see

>he doesn't rate Matteo " the Calcio guy" Bonnetti

Attached: 8A03494A-E66A-4687-8006-0CCBE332D21C-1.jpg (328x370, 58K)

Vlahović is elite.

ERA

kek what the fuck was this murderball

Well of course I rate him, that doesnt mean its not surprising to me

im on ESPN+

how the fuck is that not a foul

>Rapenaldo

>90+6
oh god oh FUCK

missed this kino

Meh, Parma played well, hopefully Tendina and Bobby find again their magic touch

Please someone make a webm of that sequence of 20 collisions

Attached: Screenshot_2017-09-01-09-55-16-1.png (480x241, 167K)

The subs have been quite awful today desu

>Match 1 of day 1
>Sfinteristi already seething

Refball win

Napoli are gonna murder them, they're so fucking shit it's unreal

>new coach
>same result
JJ DNA is too much for sarri

>not even a single minute
it's done

Attached: 570-f267.jpg (1467x814, 245K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-200250.png (1080x1920, 222K)

That would be comedy gold

de sciglio defense force

>play old shit team
>play like shit
>HOW COULD THIS BE
Allegri wanted a repulisti himself before he got sacked. You go and play with that fucking relegation zone midfield.

wow juve ARE getting the 9th for sure !11

They spent 75m on De Ligt to bench him and got two average midfielders for free when the biggest problem in the team was the midfield.

You're memeing like every retard here about Dybala but if even Paratici opened about the swap something is going on.
Seethe

You don't get the underlying theme of this game, do you?
>gotta play the old timers in the back because we can't afford for De Ligt to begin with a blunder
>play all the shit rejects nobody wants
>see? They're all fit and ready to go bruv, they're great pal, how about you get them hmm?
>they're the absolute worst of the game and nearly costed Juve the match
That's why they're selling Dybala to PSG, they got so much abominable shit to sell that nobody wants they can start a fucking circus.

who betting fiorentina napoli?

Bet 3-2 and 2-3.

this shit is fucking up my fanta user

>Betting on Italian football
>In a match with Napoli

>betting on Italian football

Attached: IMG_20190810_004737.jpg (648x484, 64K)

>infortunio muscolare per Perotti
HERE WE GO AGAIN

what are you virgin?

>betting on italian football

Attached: 831366C6-D102-49E4-BF13-07E8E6C0F7B6.jpg (680x513, 53K)

NEW NEW