Scotland's shame!

Scotland's shame!

>Rangers: Uefa orders Ibrox section to close after 'sectarian singing'

Attached: 1024px-Rangers_FC.svg.png (1024x1024, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFhrN5ZyRQk
channel4.com/news/by/alex-thomson/blogs/rangers-cheated-football-fraudulent-silverware
youtube.com/watch?v=cxoiPGBItCc
youtube.com/watch?v=PmTi6K91Y6I
youtube.com/watch?v=VdtP53BBdKo
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg057Bn5-CQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why can’t catholicfags handle a bit of banter

>w-what about muh feelings
rangers are truly /our club/

The virgin Anglo vs the chad Celt

the punishments for having racist fans need to start actually affecting teams. huge fines, stadium closures, etc.

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-175134~2.png (720x1247, 490K)

idiot

>Atmosphere makes the game what it is
>We love the crowd
>noooo you can't have an atmosphere you can't say that

Fuck this bottom sport

isn't everyone like 10 beers deep and been chain-smoking all day before the game? how the fuck do you have B.O. bad enough to overpower that?
I don't think you know what either of those terms mean lol

>sing song about being up to your knees in Fenian blood
>Fenians cry and get it banned
Unhandled banter to the max

>go to a game of rival team
>chuck a banana at one of the other team's black players
>get your rival team BTFO'd

>go to a game of rival team
usually not possible.

are you seriously suggesting that some chav will turn down an offer of 2-5x what he paid for the ticket?

no, perhaps your plan will work. when are you to execute it?

also no one says chav any more.

what is the /en vogue/ term for British white trash then? wetter?

There isn't one. In some places it's scally, in some places it's townie, in some places it's ned, etc.

i would love to see leagues turn into absolute shitshow at the number of point lost etc if it was actually a thing :
>"and Sheffield United is the EPL CHAMPIONS WITH 12 POINTS after like every team of the league they lost lots of them to racist chants"

we figured out that there's no such thing, just based working class people trying to get by.

>Rangers must close at least 3,000 seats and display a banner with "#EqualGame" on it in the empty section

kek, get cucked

based rangers fans not having any of it

Attached: 9834983698457.png (1154x1749, 188K)

are they really stupid enough to double down and end up having to play a game behind closed doors?

Unironically ironical

They're morons. The second they lead/ a close chance happens, the Billy Boys will be pumping at Ibrox.

what chants are they referring to?

go back to r/soccer faggot

Fuck UEFA and fuck Celtic and fuck communism.

Attached: eggman faggots.jpg (239x283, 19K)

townie sounds like a good one, I’ve used it here in the states when I’m in a college town

Rangers confirmed /ourguys/

youtube.com/watch?v=FFhrN5ZyRQk

Rangers FC (IL) ceased to be an active football club in 2012, when it was placed into liquidation as a consequence of being unable to pay a tax bill to HMRC.

You probably mean the 'The Rangers', the club founded in 2012.

Attached: 1565324819311.jpg (640x449, 161K)

that's just noise, I was hoping for an actual 9/11 joke, fucking boooo.

Attached: rfc2012.png (921x905, 83K)

You didn't see the guy in the first row doing the plane wings motion?

Remember when the now defunct Rangers FC (IL) were found guilty of offences second only to match fixing?

channel4.com/news/by/alex-thomson/blogs/rangers-cheated-football-fraudulent-silverware

based. fuck jew porkers. the only tragic thing about that event is the estimated death toll kept going down

so how come the bead rattling mutants can chant all they want about how much they love a terrorist organisation, and cover up a paedo ring, but Rangers get punished for the slightest thing?

Because the IRA are based and Celtic are the good guys :)

nice legalese nerd

WHEN I WAS YOUNG I HAD NO SENSE
I BOUGHT A FLUTE FOR 50 PENCE

Attached: 15623288373313.jpg (1242x1388, 164K)

because celtic are communist and as long as you're a lefty you can ignore the rules

if the last few years have taught us anything, it;s that sectarianism is the only thing interesting about scottish football

no cunt wants to watch celtic crush dunfirmline week after week and get knocked out the europa league by dinamo bydlo

old firm and the sectarianism it's fuelled by are the only reason to watch, otherwise it's just efl league 1 tier shite with scottish commentators

Attached: moKOhRR01FKFqKpjKJGpTfBPtf2rjnnKHqhqwp_7NVs.jpg (750x387, 38K)

>old firm
Hasn't existed for 7 years, get with the times, gramps.

tired, dead banter

>banter
Cope level: Sevco

He meant the New Old Firm.

THE ONLY CHUNE
THAT I COULD PLAY
WAS FUCK THE POPE
AND THE IRA

Attached: 1478380112748.jpg (255x223, 18K)

not even scottish, don't care about your shite teams or league

just been been hearing the same tired joke from celtic fans for the last 7 years

I don't understand any of this reeeing desu. I hate Cromwell for ruining the chance of a United British Isles and I would literally do many things to get the Irish to rejoin the Union. Hell, don't even need to. Form the British Isles Federation, they can be free from the Union but be part of us. They already fucking vote for the PM and have free movement. They're British by dint of being on the isles they're not politically British. Really just want everything united again. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland sounds based. We'll give them Rockall if they do it.

>same tired joke
Whatever, hun. Your club died in 2012, make dealings of it.

You do know a football club isn't a living creature right? It can't die because it isn't alive.LMAO.

Does wanting everything united again extend to wanting to be back in the EU?

You're not sending your best. A dream can die, yet never have breathed, Mr Autism.

based rangers
fuck leltic

>catholics
>pedos
>communists
Could a football club literally get any worse?

Attached: haha_66.jpg (615x409, 65K)

LIVERPOOL x RANGERS

19 and 55 are coming, and thanks for destroying Manchester btw. Glory to the greatest clubs in England and Scotland respectively; the redmen of Liverpool and the Glasgow Rangers!

Attached: liverpool_thank_you_to_rangers.jpg (512x384, 55K)

>That tweet

Sc*ttish """people""" need to be quarantined from social media, I'm being deadly serious. Absolutely HATE IT when some Sc*ttish Deano types in it's ridiculous accent in a written format, it's fucking disgusting not gonna lie. It's also a form of virtue signalling - LOOK HOW POOR AND WORKING CLASS A AM LOL, CANNY BELIEVE IT

LIVERPOOL x RANGERS

19 and 55 are coming, and thanks for helping to destroy Manchester btw. Many of us haven't forgotten the old connection but now a new connection is forming anyway thanks to based Stevie G. Glory to the greatest clubs in England and Scotland respectively; the redmen of Liverpool and the Glasgow Rangers! Down with manure and leltic!

youtube.com/watch?v=cxoiPGBItCc

Attached: liverpool_thank_you_to_rangers.jpg (512x384, 55K)

you can't be back in if you've never left

>Sheffield
>not also participating in the racist chants

it is still infinitely less cringe than the "I type everything with proper punctuation and capitalization on a Taiwanese knitting forum to appear smart. Also, this thing. Yes. This." you brits seem to do it disproportionately

BAM is literally the greatest word in the English language

I think it's time for yuros to seriously ask why they've been so invested in a sport so fucking boring that fans have to make their own entertainment in the stands (and everyone recognizes said entertainment as the best part of the game). Like, just get drunk with your friends and scream some based shit. You don't need to go watch twinks and n'gubus diving on grass as a pretext.

>coming from an American
>cheerleaders
>half time shows
>flag worship ceremonies
>kiss cams
>mid-game commercial breaks
>zany mascots
>capos
>bbq parties
>t shirt cannons
>playing music clips after every single point

Checked

I'm looking forward to Spurs' stadium being closed for being too semitic.

Fenian UEFA taig cunts

The good guys win again.

Attached: 0xClgxdEbBBV_VZ0nCb7_TbK_sFReupOPNvNhg3a42o.png (500x559, 233K)

>we weren't liquidated it's just celtic fans making bad jokes

fucking hell mate

I couldn't read one Welsh novel, what thw the fucis that mumbo jumbo?

>Rangers allying themselves with the most Irish city in the UK

Based blue men.

yes

These bead rattling cunts will not stop us. I’ll sing whatever I fucking want

What if your mum reports you when you quietly sing sectarian songs as you watch your illegal stream?

Awww just shut the fuck up already you absolute clown.

Nowhere near as tiring as the Engpakis who complain about it everytime they see it.

>rags

>if fenians fucked off back to ireland we wouldn't sing about them
Based.

Scottish person: *breathes*
English person:. GGKCGK WHY CAN'T U JUST TALK PROPERLY FUCKING SCOTCH JOCK SWEATY. SPEAK ENGLISH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Also English person: " Y'aritre duck, I'm just going down t'shops in Hamble-Le-Rice-Under-Lyme town centre for a couple of barm cakes and spotted dick. You want owt?

English people commited series of genocides against Celtic population and still illegally occupy part of Ireland.

"we" only committed genocides against the irish, hand in hand with scots.

it's scots that are occupying land currently in ireland, the population that blocked the six counties' admittance to the republic of ireland by threat of violence, the population that terrorised the catholic irish and continues to uphold the union in northern ireland, is scottish. don't let this bullshit fake "celtic brotherhood" narrative peddled by nu-scottish nationalists fool you, the empire was a disproportionately scottish institution and so was "british" colonialism in ireland. in a way as much of a scum club as they are, rangers are just the team that represents what scotland really is, with celtic being what it pretends to be.

Absolute state of this post lad, you've let your country down there pal

Attached: 1519397755640.jpg (470x500, 33K)

Liverpool are the orange club of said city, just as Rangers are the orange club of Glasgow.

What I meant is that English are pretty based.

Cringe

I reckon you should kill yourself you twat

pretty based

Are Rangers the footballing equivalent of AIDS?

>the club is only the piece of paper that entitles the owners to profits
And you say Americans are customers

thanks for opening my eyes to the the eternal jock

Tiocfaidh ár lá
SING UP THE 'RA

Attached: gaddafi-and-the-ira-did-nothing-wrong_o_7167714.jpg (653x657, 159K)

Jocks are Brits too you bellend.

More red than orange

much easier living with aids.

youtube.com/watch?v=PmTi6K91Y6I

Why haven't you taken the RedWhite&Blue pill yet sp?

Paedos need not reply

truly based
youtube.com/watch?v=VdtP53BBdKo

also checked

errrm they're both yank

all those are based.

>rags

Everton were literally founded by a presbyterian minister. Liverpool are /our/ boys. Deal with it Billy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg057Bn5-CQ

Attached: jft96.jpg (300x278, 31K)