Who do you think has the biggest dick in football?

Who do you think has the biggest dick in football?

Attached: Thomas Müller 4.jpg (219x320, 9K)

Canonically

Attached: 960 (4).jpg (960x720, 82K)

Megan Rapinoe

no wonder his horsey gf has chosen him

I am straight but dick just looks way better than vagina. Everything else women are the pretty gender but when it comes to genitals men have the advantage.

Attached: 1403856999143.webm (1272x712, 2.99M)

What were you thinking when you came up with this thread?

Flaccid dick means shit. My dick flaccid is 13-14cm, which is huge. Erect it's like 17cm. That's why these discussions are always bullshit.

That's gay you bitch hahah

It's pretty obvious m8

Attached: 1722576.jpg (860x645, 90K)

i was wondering who in football has the biggest dick

messi looks like he has a huge set desu. when he runs you can see it, side effect of all the chems they gave him to grow? no pun intended

doesn't messi literally have a micropenis? like actually, i'm not trolling. Or is this just a rumor spread by madrid fans. I heard this like 8 years ago...

my eyes lie?

Mine is like 3 cm when its ice cold, 17-18 erect.
I hate being a grower

>eurogay Yea Forums

It's funny because here in Argentina several players that played in Barcelona with him and saw him naked in the dressing room have ''hinted'' that he actually has a giant cock during interviews.

Which would make sense considering hes been pumped full of testoterone since before he even hit puberty.

The again it may be just be BROS being BROS making him look good.

why are you fags obsessed with dicks, wags, and instagram posts

acting like a bunch of women

>Not appreciating the superior male anatomy.

what are you?
some kind of gay?

we're not, we're just ready to argue about anything, also talking about our own benis with others create a bond

This guy says hello

Attached: giorgio-chiellini-penis-2.jpg (500x563, 72K)

You can combine both of that in a Tranny. Take the TS-Pill

*Watches BLACKED RAW*

>shaving

Based fellow shower, KING of the urinal.

>tfw mega grower and look like i've got a micro when soft

>all this dicklet grower cope

Players who saw Seedorf naked in the showers said he had a really big dick.

>I am straight but dick just looks way better than vagina

Attached: xt6e1221.jpg (1023x820, 45K)

>dude is fully erect
God why is soccer such a faggot sport

He's fat now

>cameraman zooming in

Based.

Attached: Lallana.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

yo i just realized i hate germans fuck them

It's true though. Part of what people find visually appealing is character, or the perception of it. Each penis exudes striking personality, in a pleasing shape. The vagina is far too introverted, and far too complex with all its mysterious folds; the character does not show and if it did it would be incomprehensible to humanity. Boobs and ass have little character, being mostly plain, and only prized for their size and shape, like a fisherman's catch. The penis however is extroverted, so lends itself well to meticulous study, and has enough folds, wrinkles and curious discolourations to remain enigmatic. The penis can also transform itself, allowing for imagination to run wild.

The penis represents a kind of anti-hero in sex. Behind every penis is all the insecurities of its owner. Even the mightiest penis has its weakness, perhaps it's too thin? Perhaps it's a grower not a shower, perhaps nobody else in the world has that weird maroon line on its underside. Superman only had kryptonite, the penis is much more like Batman with his numerous personal flaws. And sometimes when Gordon shines the batbeam over Gotham, the Batman won't come out and fight. When the penis becomes aroused it grows hard and large, proud even. In the vagina's arousal, it opens up, becomes moist, and smells; it makes the owner weaker. No such drawbacks for a hard penis. The penis is the protagonist of sex and therefore catches our attention. The root of the word "attractive" is to attract, like a magnet. Your eyes are drawn to the penis much more than the vagina for its heroic nature, because it can feed the insecurities of your own penis. There is no such feeling for vaginas. They are the villain that every week hatches its harebrained scheme to capture the penis, but just receives a pummeling from our hero.

yo i just realized i hate brits fuck them

not messi