Is there a more soulless club in all of existence???

Is there a more soulless club in all of existence???

Attached: Buyern.png (1200x1200, 194K)

Attached: download (18).jpg (1359x765, 80K)

MK DO

Attached: MK_Dons.png (331x301, 70K)

Attached: rb-leipzig-logo-wappen.jpg (598x300, 31K)

Any plastic shit club/sheikh club

Like half of the PL
Leipzig
PSG

etc

>Milton Keynes
>place where the peace treaty that ended the English Economic Civil War between the Monetarists and the New Old Labour Party was signed

Yes and I will list them
Liverpool
Spurs
Ajax
Juventud
Inter Milan
Real madrid
Manure
Atleti
Chelsea
Dortmund
Arsenal
PSG
Lyon

Out of the developed football nations, MK Dons.

Why does this club exist?

In 1861, in the town of Milton Keynes, four friends decided to found a football club. By sheer coincidence, three had the first name Donald, while the fourth man had the surname Donaldson.

Initially the club was just for men with "Donald" in their name and, for a while, they were staggeringly successful, winning the South Shropshire County Monday Morning League an unprecedented seven times, despite not even being in South Shropshire County.

Then in 1889, they accepted a new member named Thomas Smith. The subsequent revolt among the members caused the club to fracture, with the majority of members founding a new club in Wimbledon called, simply Wimbledon FC.

However, the men named Donald (and also one unfortunately-named woman) plotted their revenge and in 2001 took control of Wimbledon F.C. and resurrected the old club of MK Dons, albeit in a different town from the original club. Coincidentally, this new town was also called Milton Keynes.

this team is pretty fun to watch tho

Imagine thinking Lyon are soulless but not city

Is this real?

Man City
Tottenham
CFR Cluj

the fuck so mk dons was the original all along?

SOUL

Attached: ottmar.jpg (514x297, 47K)

Yes city is infused with the souls of my fellow indians who died as slaves enriching city's owners. Their souls are put to the noble cause of preventing liverpool from winning the league.

How is that not soulful?

Salford City

Attached: csm_189597-hitzfeld19_0f35644713.jpg (1360x760, 129K)

>However, the men named Donald (and also one unfortunately-named woman) plotted their revenge and in 2001 took control of Wimbledon F.C. and resurrected the old club of MK Dons
Why does sound like a plot from a movie? I find it difficult to believe but there's a good chance this could be true

It's a better backstory than what actually happened so yeah, it's the new canon in MK Dons lore.

You can say a lot of shit about Buyern, but soulless?

Attached: Trappatoni-PK-253251-detailnp.jpg (617x347, 29K)

imagining a knights Templar organization of dons plotting for a century

If your team is in the top two tiers of your domestic league it is soulless

No

Attached: xqgavvQ.png (892x431, 897K)

Any mutt club in any sport is a franchise.

There unironically isn't. But you have to be from Germany to understand why.

Bayern: soulless
60: soul

Attached: TSV_1860_München.svg.png (804x1024, 97K)

woah and these people rip on MLS

Imagine thinking indians have souls but Lyon, Dortmund and Ajax don't

do they?

This was when he shit in his players?

Would someone named "Donal" be allowed to join, though?

FPBP

yeah, usually about its lack of quality. That's the league's most glaring flaw.

>investor pulls out because 1860 didn't play good enough
yea i think 1860 is soulless

Literally any oil baron FC or Saudi sugar daddy club.

>be T-Com employee
>get freetickets if you wear the white cloak
Not sure what you mean. If anything, this type of sponsoring has a lot of soul.

man city

P.S.G

WAS ERLAUBEN STRUNZ?

Is Donald an /elite/ name?

Agree
It is not soul problem but not enough care for non Bavarians

What do you mean? The most important positions in the club are held by non-Bavarians. They all just LARP as cow herding mountain hillbillies once a year for marketing and image purposes.

Which is a bizarre criticism for MLS of all leagues since 99% of the world's national leagues are shit tier and we don't even like this semen slurping sport.

Why do people hate Leipzig so much? I get that they're corporatized but not anymore than any modern club and they didn't just buy all the best players. They scouted a group of good players wisely, developed a playing system, and found a good manager to run it all

Man City on the other hand is objectively the most soulless club around and it's easy to tell by the fact that they have no fans

Not as bad though. I'm not even memeing when I say that MLS has less quality and tactics than clubs in places like Latvia or Kazakhstan. Mostly because the over reliance on athleticism and man management over technicality or tactical awareness. That's why the defending is particularly atrocious. There just aren't many managers in this country that were trained like that.