twitter.com/CoffinBuilder/status/1164727047048060931?s=20
twitter.com/JordanDajani/status/1164698088906383360?s=19
reddit.com/r/PhonesAreBad/
reddit.com/r/lewronggeneration/
reddit.com/r/boomershumor/
reddit.com/r/no
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck the rams

There are currently 195 combined penalty yards in the Ravens/Eagles game.

3 points in the super bowl

tell me about that shitshow. I'm watchin the G men play the Bungles.

>Eagles are once again a overhyped and then exposed as a pure garbage team.
Here comes to fans saying it's just preseason excuse since they pulled that shit last year.

God, I'm going to lose $100 because the Giants couldn't beat the fucking Bungles by 3 points

The refs are just major overofficiating, at least half of the penalties called have been bullshit

>betting on preseason
you deserved it desu

>betting on preseason

ya goofed

I was warned but I thought I was so smart

I have absolutely no idea what the Cowboys' season is going to be like. But I do have a sinking suspicion it's either going to be really good or really bad. I don't foresee 8-8. They're either going to go to/win the Owl or everything's going to crash and burn. There's no mediocrity in store this season. I can feel it.

Attached: usatsi_11267094.jpg (1000x600, 168K)

Eagles don't want to admit that their coordinators orchestrated the Owl year, not Doug Petermeme

>delay
>in a preseason game
if some 3rd stringers are killed by lightning, so be it

Reich was the real coach of that team.

I think the Panthers might be a whole load of poo guys
The odd year meme might die

Attached: 3C2A1022-411A-4DD8-BDBD-EDD3F7477917.jpg (1080x1080, 252K)

So jerry must plan to franchise tag Dak next year if hes offering Zeke top 2 money right?

ROOKIE TOP 5 QB RANKINGS AS OF NOW:

>1) Daniel Jones
>2) Jarrett Stidham
power gap
>3) Dwayne Haskins
>4) Kyler Murray
>5) Drew Lock
everyone else

Attached: tokyo.png (412x554, 129K)

What's the word on Cam's knee?

It’s gone

Lads...lads...

Are the Giants actually going to win their division this year?

Attached: em.png (385x465, 425K)

At least he looks like a stud. Pretty much the only positive i can take out of that iggles shitshow.

Attached: cega.gif (480x480, 1.77M)

Foot injury
Either way the team is fucked unless McCaffrey had a GOAT year

Welp the Saints are winning the NFC South with literally no adversity this season
How fucking awful
Now we have to hear talking heads jack off to Brees every week

is Autism Arena still up?

This, sadly. I thought Panthers would duke it out with them, but if Cam is hurt or going to be easily taken out, they've got no shot. It's easily Saints. Falcons look like a joke right now, Bucs might legit be 2nd in the NFCS this year.

No.

Attached: 1539096260392.jpg (1055x810, 776K)

not while the Eagles and Cowboys exist

But they look like shit and have locker room problems?

>NFCE is trash
>NFCS is trash
>NFCW is trash
>NFCN is trash
>Yeah the nfc is way better and plays real football
Can’t wait to shit in everyone who says this

The Panthers have done wacky shit the past 25 years so who knows
One of their backups might be the second coming of Brady or something and will the team to dominance

Just the Cowboys.The Iggles got exposed as frauds tonight.

>gnats think daniel jones will be good because of preseason
>gnats think their team will be good because of preseason

adorable

ok but even if you retards think they're bad they're nowhere near Giants level of bad
also they aren't bad you cucks, Cowboys just need to sort their locker room out and Eagles are fine

Preseason posting may be worse than offseason posting tbdesu

Atleast Panthers being shit posting makes sense now since they lost their entire offense

>Eagles are fine
>Half of their starters let 3 TD in by the Ravens second stringers.
Fine team you got there.

So what teams are in the race for preseason champ?

Patriots 3-0
Giants 3-0
????

You do realize that the secondary that the ravens were torching were all practice squad guys, right?

Both, both will also be in the owl, Jones wins it for the Giants and finally ends the Brady Era at long last.

Again, this didn't happen you delusional douche

the secondary is Jenkins and a bunch of practice squad-tier guys

Falcons 0-4

>Gints
>Owl
Not this year m8

>Seethes at the exposure laid out for him, proceeds to be an edge lord and call names in his defense
Cope Igglet. Your team going 6-10 whether you like it or not.

>giants
>owl
they're gonna finish 3rd in their divison by winning 1 more than the redskins.

>cam ded

Attached: 1386211479926.gif (320x184, 1.61M)

afc in 2017 was the worst it's been since realignment but they beat the nfc head to head last year

jenkins and just about all the starters all came out after, like, the second series.

mcleod i think was the only starter getting time during that ravens onslaught

That's what people said about Eli and the Giants the last two owl's they won as wildcards.

They had top tier defenses those years

>16-0
FTFY :^)

Refer to

>Delhomme was a backup
>took them to the Owl
ITS TIME

>mfw the browns win the owl this season

Attached: 1222DAAF-ABB1-4F43-9D23-27409DE3ED8A.jpg (479x528, 57K)

except the difference between those other Giants teams and this one is that A) they had elite D as mentioned by and B) they weren't complete dogshit, considering the 2018 Giants just lost a superstar in Odell in exchange for a preseason superhero backup QB

people forget the nfc east was so shitty in 2011 they won the division at 9-7

>Odell
>superstar
You lost me right there.

Winnipeg is an NFL city. You guys are forgetting that Rodgers is literally gay and he's afraid of contact outside the change room

And all the *good* teams got assblasted by said shitty NFC east team that is the Giants. Your argument was bad, and you should feel bad.

You are so fucking mad.

Attached: Do7t_4zVsAA2_AS.jpg (1125x726, 167K)

>16-0
Not sure if you are serious or just a shit troll

Why should I be mad while I can laugh at the fact the Browns will go 8-8 and miss the playoffs because they fell for their version of the dream team like the retards they are.

The Eagles play exclusively shit teams. They will go 16-0. Cap this. :^)

>8-8
funny way of saying 11-5

Attached: 483FF6C0-F197-4C07-AF63-0AB16ED992E9.jpg (420x415, 49K)

Seething redditors don't understand the nuances of Canadian football. If the game would've just been played on a full CFL field PeterGOD would've ran for 200. Sorry you guys don't understand what the twelfth man does (especially xheattle). Sorry you guys don't understand what unlimited motion in the backfield can accomplish. Sorry you guys don't understand the difference between corners and halfs. Sorry you're all so fucking stupid

>The Eagles play exclusively shit teams

Attached: 271.gif (288x198, 1.41M)

>11-5
>Browns
And you are going to say Bernie will win the the 2020 election next are you?

no trump will win. im not delisional,

name ONE good team the Eagles have to play.

not the guy you're responding to, but yes, if he's the candidate, donna is losing.

the afc champions in the super bowl

>implying the ravens are good

Attached: A4C282A1-6222-4163-8264-A359CC62639A.png (678x602, 58K)

Lets see
>Falcons
>Seahawks
>Cowboys (twice)
>Patriots
>Burrs
>Green bay in Lambeau
>Vikings in Fed Ex
>Daniel Jones led Giants in december when Eli is pulled
Those?

Too bad going to either Biden, the old white woman who thinks shes native american, or the black supremacist woman.

>Haskins ranked at all...
Kek

The hype is real.

Any hate at this point is simply fear and jealousy.

Attached: d45fb5e4-0d63-41c6-b7e4-a76beddec165_750x422.jpg (750x422, 69K)

>Falcons
>good
>Seahawks
>good
>>>Cowboys
>good
>Patriots
>good
>Burrs
>good
>Green Gay lmao
>good
>>>>vikeshits
I was actually pulling your leg. I hope you're baiting with this one. Anyway,
>Giants
>good, at all, regardless of QB

>Wilson, Wagner and 20 starters who wouldn’t start on more than five other teams
>Matt “mentally scarred and psychologically broken by Cody parkey” Nagy
>$84 million
I Agree with your list otherwise

Are the Democrats just allergic to winning or something? I don't like everything about Bernie but he's got a better chance of beating Trump than all three of those jokers.

haskins will be 2nd best QB from the draft behind some random 3-6 rounder

I hope you don't seriously think the Browns going 11-5 is really that crazy. They have the roster to do it. You can believe they won't actually hit that mark, and that's fine. There's a good chance they won't. But the Browns have one of the widest potential swings this year as far as how good or how bad they wind up. I say 7-9 floor and 12-4 ceiling given their schedule. Keep in mind they're playing the AFC East this year, so 3 of his games are Bills, Dolphins, Jets.

Why do you think there's a powergap as below that word is nothing but pure shit QB's. Course that's to expect from a really bad QB draft class, and we all know the next two classes were thing's get good again.

Browns bandwagonere are about to learn why the coach is the single most important part of a team.

>Confuses 2017 with 2018
>Talking out of anus regardless

it's weird. he's either going to have the primary stolen from him again by the (((establishment))), or he's going to succeed in going full punished mode (tweet related)

Attached: 281455BF-EB5F-4163-A3FB-990605F1E334.jpg (640x382, 69K)

They want to push pro open borders and bring illegals in for more votes than anything else.

Off yourself. Go watch some fucking snorball or curling you retard dyke.

How did everyone miss Stidham? Literally nobody was even talking about him and he's been near or at the top this preseason. Jones was at least on the radar even though he was considered 4th in line. Stidham wasn't even mentioned by anyone, and yet he's showing up as an incredibly stable talent.

Attached: AD6BDBBD-46E8-4013-AD72-DB7A08898B06.png (1280x1034, 60K)

Browns are going to suffer similar to the dream team, and get exposed early in the season because they don't have the right coaching/play makers on that line up. It's like you made an army, but don't have a general/leaders to lead that army, and thus get slaughtered be an otherwise lesser faction. I can see them at best winning a wildcard, but not getting a first round bye.

you may only reply to this comment if your team is undefeated

Attached: 1427000243589.png (500x600, 81K)

holy SEETHE

No? He was right. You're wrong. Apologize to him. I tried to post AFC vs NFC but he already did it before my post went through, so here's some kicker stats.

Attached: AthletesTodayAreBetter.png (575x462, 70K)

as far as i can tell, it's gonna be one of bernie, biden (who's basically just hillary with a penis) or warren. i actually kinda like warren, but i don't see her winning an election against trump.

harris, beto, mayor pete, any of the left's other dank new memes would all be bad candidates

Typical Canadian ... apologizing for shit nobody cares about, and thinking anyone gives a shit what their opinion is.

That's a good take, and I even agree with you, I'm just saying 11-5 really isn't crazy. It's possible with that squad. Sometimes a unit like that can power through and get wins even though their leadership is poor.

I don't give a shit about your opinion either. Sorry babe

The concept is the Eagles are playing mostly teams with top 10 QBs in them. And with corners and safeties like the one's they have now. They will be torched alive by deep balls non stop.

niether did your daddy sean

It's going to come down to coaching/playmaking above all else, and if the team can stay healthy. Again I see them winning a wildcard at best.

>The concept is the Eagles are playing mostly teams with top 10 QBs in them
I didn’t realize 4/16 is “most.”
Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, Ryan. And Wilson is going to regress hard without Baldwin, so more like 3.

>Murray
>that high

Nate Peterman has been super accurate and clutch since coming to Oakland, the bills made a mistake

So uh.....
Who's beating the pats?

>one option involves playing a bastardized version of the game that can give you more oppurtunity to evaluate talent
>one option gives you a bastardized version of the game that eliminates 1/3rd of the game itself
>Americans chose 2 because even with athletes that all spent a minimum of 3 years in a post secondary institution and a lifetime of playing the sport they couldn't adapt to a gimmicky preseason playbook and a larger ball

>No Peterman
>no OAK-NY PS game matchup either

The only wins can see them making and depending they don't go retard and fall for the trap again is the jest,bills,lions,dolphins,and both skins games. But considering how they did with trap games, it doesn't sound all too good for them. There is also the burrs with their still highly ranked Defense, and Green bay plays best at their home turf. Also they fell for the Vikings trap hard as fuck last year even with Wentz starting. The Cowboys are mixed depending they get everyone back by Oct 20th, if so that's a hard game to win for them. And considering both Giants games are at the end of the year, I expect Jones to be starting by then, and thus fall for the in between hard/trap game.

Peterman's not a rookie

>Cam Newton has been injured ever since 2016 and is only 30
>Balding fraud is 40 and still won't fucking die

Attached: 1564089482671.jpg (711x620, 35K)

themselves

oh I thought it said top 5 preseason, oops, I'm kinda excited to see how well Daniel Jomes does though, love when the underdogs prove people wrong

Good lord the Pats looked great. They're going to work the owl again this year, aren't they. Goddammit

Also aside the D-line and Malcolm Jenkins, the Eagles Linebacker/Defensive back core is pretty fucking mediocre. Which is why even mention the part they will be torched alive by long/deep throws since they can't stop a play without it being flagged with PI

you and me both know that won't happen.

>Wilson is going to regress hard without Baldwin
retard alert

Best Owls for 2019

Patriots vs Saints(GOAT Bowl) Kino 10/10 Asspain Potential 3/10
Patriots vs Giants(Eli III Bowl) Kino 10/10 Asspain Potential 10/10
Browns vs. Giants(Odell's Revenge Bowl) Kino 6/10 Asspain Potential 10/10
Chiefs vs Eagles(Reid Bowl) Kino 9/10 Asspain Potential 9/10
Steelers vs Giants(2004 Class Bowl) Kino 7/10 Asspain Potential 1/10
Chargers vs Rams(LA Bowl) Kino 5/10 Asspain Potential 7/10
Patriots vs Packers(GOAT Bowl II) Kino 8/10 Asspain Potential 9/10
Patriots vs 49ers(Master vs Student) Kino 8/10 Asspain Potential 7/10
Steelers vs Bears(Sturdy Bowl) Kino 8/10 Asspain Potential 3/10
Texans vs Cowboys(Texas Bowl) Kino 7/10 Asspain Potential 5/10
Patriots vs Cowboys(America's Team Bowl) Kino 10/10 Asspain Potential 8/10
Ravens vs Bears(Defense Bowl) Kino 8/10 Asspain Potential 1/10
Patriots vs Eagles(Rematch Bowl) Kino 7/10 Asspain Potential 10/10
Chargers vs Saints(Charger Bowl) Kino 7/10 Asspain Potential 1/10
Jaguars vs Panthers(Cat Bowl) Kino 8/10 Asspain Potential 8/10
Raiders vs Buccaneers(Pirate bowl) Kino 6/10 Asspain Potential 1/10

Did I miss any?

Call this wishful thinking, but the years they looked unbeatable they lose or didn't make it, conversely, when they looked bad and out, they freaking win (albeit with some BS) but I think this year they don't get in and lose the AFCCG

But they will since the patriots are like the SF Giants and only win the Owl every other year.

Colts vs Eagles, but that's dead now that Luck is out.

Bills vs Vikes (Desperate virgin bowl) 10/10

To fuckin who?????? The AFC is dogshit rn

Fuck you

Attached: sketch-1566531610406.png (1918x1080, 1.63M)

Jaguars vs Eagles (Foles vs Wentz for the hearts of all Philly on who was right between the ownership, and the fans)

Should nominate AOC

Baldwin wasn’t given anywhere near the credit he deserved. Wilson is good but he’s going from one great pass catcher to zero. No, Lockett isn’t on the same level.

well of the teams that have a chance: I'll say the foles jags, KC will choke again, Pittsburgh will one and done, the chargers might get in but will also choke if they do, the ravens might if they have a defense again but lamar isn't really good and I don't think the titans get in so maybe Deshaun's Texans or even the Luck Colts, if he's healthy, alot can change though, then there's my Raiders, if Oakland gets in gear and gets in the playoffs do they win or one and done? We will have to wait and see though!

As a Pants fan, I think what bothers me even more than Cam's injury is that (A) the interior O-Line looked like shit and (B) I have serious questions about Rashaan Gaulden's maturity

Him leaving practice unexpectedly on Tuesday combined with the Panthers leaving him behind for this game suggests the team disciplined him. Plus the fact that late last season he had a tweet which was total insubordination against Rivera.

Haha, I like this one. Would honestly be fun. Too bad it has zero chance of happening :(

Ah yeah, that's a good one too.

>doubting CHAD Kelly

Attached: 8F28865F-3AB0-40FB-AC2F-89CE875E6040.jpg (4011x2674, 1M)

Why are all chiefs fans basement dwelling failures covered in four layers of Cheeto dust?

If he's upset that the Panthers signed Tre Boston to play safety instead of him then he needs to get the fuck over it. We're counting on him to be our big nickel and replace Shaq in that role. I mean, he's a local boy from my part of the country and I think he can play, but fuck!

I know it's just preseason, but I had the Panthers as one of my NFC favorites before the preseason. I don't like them that much at this point and have, in my mind, moved them firmly to a wild card contender or .500 team.

Wouldn't be the same since you could of got an owl with two of the most injury prone QB's in the NFL facing off to see which one survives the night.

Chiefs vs Bears for the other Reid Bowl

Stidham looks nice, besides his hospital passes

The same reasons that’s true for Raiders, Broncos, Chargers, Patriots, Jets, Dolphins, Bills, Steelers, Ravens, Bengals, Browns, Jaguars, Texans, Titans, Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers, Rams, Eagles, Redskins, Giants, Cowboys, Packers, Vikings, Bears, Lions, Buccaneers, Saints, Falcons, and Panthers fans.

Realistically what are his chances?

Attached: GettyImages-1086062174.jpg (1000x600, 165K)

It's really tough to get a read on where they're at. In the first game of the preseason they looked fast and fluid. Against the Bills they looked sloppy and disorganized. Tonight they looked soft on offense and soft on defense.

That's one of the real concerns I have with going from the McDermott system to Rivera's new system. The defense needed to get younger and faster and more multiple, but if you completely rely on speed you're going to get in trouble. Fast guys slow down as the season wears on. Big guys never get smaller.

Considering that Heinicke hasn't gotten a ton of playing time behind Allen and Grier I don't see him making the team. Which sucks because I think he's a perfectly good game manager if he doesn't get hit. He's never exactly been durable.

>Jaguars vs Panthers(Cat Bowl) Kino 8/10 Asspain Potential 8/10
Nobody outside of their divisions hates those teams. Asspain is at most 3/10.

Plenty of people outside the division hate the Panthers. Cam has always driven boomers insane and le bad kneeling man drives them even more insane.

eh hospital passes I blame more on the playcalling, since hes a rookie hes probably just being told what to do exactly

I do not know anybody who thinks about the panthers good or bad, other than people root for McCaffrey because of his daddy.
t. Colorado

Peterman winning an owl would piss of bills fans, whoever he beats, Carr, the Chargers, Tennessee Vols fans maybe, brody and billiejean for them having to wait and /nfl/

Here's your bellcow bro

Attached: laird.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

I don't have a good feeling

So I wasn't the only one who watched the Dolphins start their superb owl run tonight

tru dawg. mayo running the defense real nice like tho

Attached: 1563714779278.jpg (3024x4032, 1.19M)

>goatse

I thought you guys were tanking for Tua?

naw was from an /o/ niggerrig thread. wrong file

Attached: 1564419226907.jpg (604x453, 28K)

I can't unsee it

>Posting Heinicke and not Kyle "Putting the Aint back in Saint" Allen

I don't care if Allen does nothing the rest of his career. I will always be grateful to him for getting us a win to end 2018 and busting a nut in those frontrunning swamp motherfuckers.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1284x873, 197K)

Yeah and Ballage sucks, Laird is the future

Drake exists too but he's either injured or people just ignore him for some reason

Hey, I don't eat Cheetos

Lol

What are you going to say when the Giants finish 10-6 while the Eagles go 8-8 and Cowboys go 9-7?

I think the Giants are a sneaky 9-7 team. They probably won't be spectacular but they already look far more physical than they have in recent memory and will be more competitive on that basis alone.

What I think would really be hilarious is if they actually have an outstanding season and Jones' first start comes in Week 17 when they've clinched the No. 1 seed. That would really tickle my loins.

>baker not a leader
>garrett not a leader
>odell/chubb/landry/njoku not playmakers
Stopped reading there. They’re the sparks and leadership the Browns need. I like Kitchens Myself, we’ll see if he pans out well

>browns vs lions bowl
meme/drought bowl

/nba/ poster here who doesn't really know much about the NFL.
is Brady actually a system QB surrounded by a God-tier coach, strong offensive line (in his early years) and a good defense + key offensive pieces? or is he really "The GOAT"?
one thing i saw recently was that Brady has had the greatest CAREER of all time, but isn't the greatest QB

Why would i give a shit about any of those teams? Barely clinging to the playoffs and the past.

>5. Raiders

No. He is an actual superstar. The things you cited are Brady hating hypotheticals and handwaves. Brady has a good defense because his team spends a lot of money on it since he manages to elevate no name players to a top 10 offense every single year. So they can afford to spend on the other side of the ball. The other guys need their big players to get that same offensive output.

He does have a great team and coach, but he helped build the team into what iti s today. He has both the greatest career and he is inarguably the greatest quarterback. There are guys you can argue are better passers, but that's it.

Iggles are going to finish in last place in the NFC east as punishment from God for them letting Nick Foles go

Wilson is elite dude, and Baldwin has been great career wise but not so much last year

Peyton and Rodgers are better than Brady

Attached: scared merchant.png (527x585, 19K)

Enjoy going 7-9 and then having your team literally stolen from you.

>thinks preseason wins make him undefeated

tee. hee.

daniel jones reporting in

Attached: 1540296821196.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

he's still behind Carr and Glennon...he will never see the field in regular season play

what will be said when Wilson ends up in the top three qbs this season with a receiving core of nobodies?

>beats up on a shitty teams shitty second string

wE gOiNg 2 dA bOwL!!

Pat Shurmur: “I’ve said it all along that Daniel’s going to be ready when it’s his time to play, and we still have a couple weeks before Dallas.”

HMMMMMMMMM?

>Giants go to the playoffs and clinch playoff seeding
>Daniel Jones starts meaningless Week 17 game

How would the NFL media react if they ended up being "right" in this way?

Attached: 1553813616468.jpg (600x832, 58K)

Lol

Attached: 1543366474608.jpg (650x390, 188K)

>Peyton
Then he should have won more often, but he was a choker in the playoffs
>Rodgers
Then he should actually win more
>he just needs more help
Legends don't need this excuse. Brady hasn't had top end help offensively most of his career, and yet he managed to win. Winners find a way, losers make excuses and play the hypothetical game.

Haven't seen that one before, saved.

>wE gOiNg 2 dA bOwL!!
I can only picture little kids typing this.

>tfw the Patriots are probably going to win the Owl again this season

I genuinely cannot think of a team that's going to beat them. Last season the Patriots looked the shittiest they've looked in years, and for the first time in years they didn't have the #1 seed, and they STILL won the Owl. This year they actually look better than last year, at least on paper.

I just don't think Belichick can be beaten at this point. He was always a great coach, but now he's got so many years of experience, and has coached in so many games, that his level of expertise is virtually unbeatable. This is especially true because most NFL coaches get fired much sooner into their careers than Belichick has been. He simply knows the game of football better than any other coach in the league. He cannot be outcoached. You can't throw anything at him that he hasn't seen and that he can't come up with a plan to beat. He's like a chess grandmaster playing against 31 other second- and third-year chess players.

Attached: 1307316260256.jpg (694x448, 97K)

This is probably a bad time to bring this up, but The Owening happened.

Attached: 1540242174618.jpg (720x416, 25K)

I'm a Pats fan but this is overdoing it, user. As much as I hope they go 16-0 this year, "on paper" never matters. They got trounced by the Lions last year. The fucking Lions. There's just no excuse for that. Even if Bill were playing with literal backups he should win that game.

The Patriots will take some L's this year like they always do. They've had better rosters, and they're weak at tight end which they haven't been for a very long time. I can see 12-4 to 14-2 this year in the regular season, but in the playoffs, nothing is guaranteed.

just caught sportscenter

cam is ded again?
ITS BIG WILLY STYLE TIME YALL

If I had to pick out anything that concerns me about the Patriots, it's that they're not guaranteed to just ransack the AFC East like they have. The Bills' defense is nasty and can easily be Top 5 in the league. Sam Darnold looks like he can carry the Jets to at least .500. And the Dolphins always find some way to fuck the Patriots in Miami no matter how mediocre they are otherwise.

I'm not saying that'll matter as far as winning the division is concerned, but I don't see them falling ass backwards into the #1 seed like we're so accustomed to.

Sorry to disappoint you but Grier has looked like fucking shit.

As a loins fan I truely believe Bill cost his team that game somehow to give Fat Matt a ledge to stand on. Maybe he made bad playcalls, maybe he made some things obvious, maybe he handed Patricia his gameplan. What's one regular season loss in a year you win the superbowl? Especailly when you're helping a friend make some money.

I would switch saints and browns. Cowboys too. 12-4 ez

>He's like a chess grandmaster
He really is. His scheming against the Rams in the SB was one for the ages.

I was actually having this discussion with my father: Was Belichick shutting down the K-Gun offense in Super Bowl XXV his best work, or did him shutting down Sean McVay's version of the Air Raid offense better?

XXV. The K-Gun seemed unstoppable that season.

*wins MVP award*

Attached: 5cc7a6d670df9.image.jpg (1200x1594, 115K)

Sad kino desu

Attached: 1563553117398.png (1639x1132, 3.75M)

Why does it have to be this way? Why can't I love and be excited for our QB of the future while also cheering for Eli to have one last great season on a team that isn't complete dogshit?

That's a piece of art right there, I almost want to take up painting to try and paint that

Name a dumber, dirtier piece of shit nigger than this dude

Attached: Eric-Reid-Kneeling-AP3.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Goddamn he looks like a monkey

Doug Pederson literally beat him two years ago

Burfict

He admitted he came in a touch late. Watson wasn't hurt, it really isn't a big deal.

How do Baaawston fags even cope with having black players on their team when they're so intensely and unapologetically racist? Everything I hear out of that city is "nigger this" and "nigger that".

Anyone else can't wait for the inevitable Browns-Giants Superbowl in the next 4 years?

the one i just ran into at the gas station that flipped his shit because the cashiers couldn't/wouldn't break his $100 or whatever the fuck it was

Back home we actually have a Giants/Browns Super Bowl XXI concept blanket. Not sure how my Dad got it, but it's there. He's also not so sure the Giants would have beaten the '86 Browns.

Gronk is gone and Brady can't coast on Gronk's skills anymore. Brady is now a purely Roidelman babby which isn't enough to make the playoffs, let alone win the owl.

Who has the best defense in the NFL this year?

I'm thinking Pat's

Attached: 1566178627478.jpg (300x400, 39K)

>28-3

He was ranked 2nd borderline 1st round before the season 2018. But everyone was fooled by the Auburn quarterback unfriendly offense, terrible O-line, unconsistent targets and awful playcalling (the tigers OC has been fired, Gus Malzahn will call the offense this season). So his stock dropped sharply.

The boy didn't fly under the radar, Bayker Mayfield is right, there is something wrong with the QB evaluation in the NFL.

>touch late
>drove his shoulder into the other player's helmet after he was already on the ground

>is suggesting to sign Kaepernick if Cam cant play
STOP

Chargers. Predicted the same thing last year but I was a year off

Panthers are gonna be #1 D #32 O
Cap this

Is he gonna be elite Eaglebros?

Attached: usa_jj_arcega_whiteside_eagles_ravens.jpg (1500x844, 503K)

Not with how the injuries are piling up. Maybe teams are finally taking spee's advice and killing patriots

Watson had it coming. Shut your mouth, Uncle Tom.

Probably not but he looks like he's imagining running from the cops so he at least knows how to motivate himself.

I know it's b8, but why do black people endorse cowardice, violence, and spite?

It depends if he could be butt brother with Wintz.

Jags are gonna have the best D in the league aren't they?

Attached: JagsD.png (553x280, 38K)

>goff getting shook during the super bowl
>gurley has arthritis
>mcvay giving away signals during interviews
You're dramatically overestimating the rams

>Cam only sprained his foot
wew
We might not be dead boys

Attached: 372C966D-EAE6-421F-9F3C-25DC8439EEEC.png (500x500, 122K)

Goff is gonna get hurt and Bortles will take the Rams to the SuperBowl and win

I want Bortles led Rams vs Jags

Kinda my dream scenario this year

Goff is so fucking overrated. I'd honestly rather have Dak than Goff. At least with Dak, if he fucks up during the game, I know he has the ability to nut up and make a big play in a clutch situation. Goff has never shown anything like that.

Both are pretty bad lol

He's gonna have to get by Peterman's Raiders

honestly much more likely than goff returning to an owl

t. Kapernigger

Not a problems for the Daniel Jones Giants

For me it's the Tennessee Titans football club

>Miami
Don't forget that the Jags have scored 17 points in three games.

Based

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: bear0004.jpg (285x178, 55K)

>Lost all preseason games in championship year
Yeah they matter so much

Attached: 3e2.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Attached: IMG_20190822_023832.jpg (1024x922, 98K)

Ya done goofed on that one. Niggas started questioning that shit after week 2.

Lol as if they'd actually start Jones

McCaffrey is not enough.

What locker room problems do the Eagles have?

He's talking about the Cowboys. But if I had to say about the Eagles is the whole fallout with the Foles/Wentz drama. Only thing can see that went public was Dillard getting into fights in practice.

Is Wentz better, or worse than both tho?

>exposed in a preseason game
The absolute state

this.

Attached: ertzswoop.jpg (1000x1000, 180K)

Not elite, but might make one pro bowl in is career. Plus pretty sure he's only going to be used for Red zone passes while they continue with the Agholor, Jeffery, and now DJax when it comes to WR's.

>thinking any proven starter is playing full speed in preseason game

Different because they actually had half of their starters play today against ravens second string players because ??? and got assblasted because shit QB issues and or even shitter defense.

6-10? Ok. We'll see.

Are you talking about the pro bowl?

problem is all the secondary aside Jenkins have always been practice squad tier, that includes in the actual season. Only others aside Jenkins have either retired or been traded off.

You Eli the proven veteran QB?

Have fun being 8-8 and missing the playoffs.

tfw Eli will get into the hall of fame just because of those two wild card owl wins alone.

I still have no idea why the Iggles drafted the peeps aside Dillard when they could of addressed that atrocious DE/Corners. They were pretty solid with the WR/RB's as it was.

its just cam being a diva. he'll start week 1 and get mulched by the rams...

then it's big willy style time.

They play the Pats this year

Canadian football is soccer Canacuck

Thanks, lone chargers fan.

11 wins in the same division as Steelers and Ravens. Ok.

I remember the giants fans saying the same.

You think they won't lose to Bills,Jetz,dolphins?

Giants fan inbound

Enjoy being 3-13

Phins @home

Based

Attached: Dread it.jpg (1200x1200, 151K)

>two of the most injury prone QB's in the NFL
Neither of those teams are GreenGay

Well fucked up for picking them in the first place.

Is this all da teams?

As an eagles fan I don't like panther but I don't think eagles fans like anyone.

Dallas fan posing as giants fan. Nice try sneaky bastard

Baker is almost nigger levels dumb

No

Nick deserved his contract money elsewhere and there's no way god hates the eagles more than the Redskins.

Maybe in short burst but Brady has been consistently great.

Are the Patriots still in your division?

Who he throwing it to?

Eagles or Boys

Is that cega? If so, then not this year.

Fuckin, not kneelin n' shi.

Not even elite.

Are you kidding me. Dude is smart as fuck

I remember these

So have Peyton and Rodgers, you dumb fuck

In a...preseason game?

yes, look at ravens. they won their last 16 preseason games and they are clearly the best team in NFL in the last 4 years.

I am kidding you

The fuck they have numb nuts.

Right I forgot about that.

First for Rams 19-0 just like the Miami Dolphins 17-0 after their 3 point Super Bowl heartbreak.

PS that perfect season Super Bowl was won in the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Current home of the LA Rams

Attached: 4105967E-FFBB-4CB7-8C75-0E8770B18F62.jpg (404x406, 25K)

11-5 and divisional round exit

>I know it's b8, but why do black people endorse cowardice, violence, and spite?
it's been ingrained into american niggers literally since they were slaves. it's hard coded into their dna

>since slavery

Explain the entire continent of Africa please

Has any rookie qb ever had a passer rating of 140 after 30 passes and 10 drives? It's really hard to find preseason stats and context is certainly important but those numbers seem insane.

what about all the people that drive cars every day

The Africans are the ones who sold the Dutch slaves to sell to America

What makes you think he's talking about the consumption of fuel and not the junk science they helped fund to down play global warming to keep making 500% year over year profits?

So this is how Eli's career ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-065303~2.png (1440x1707, 1.27M)

I wouldn't want to talk to the retarded media either. I imagine Eli is thankful about that.

>I'm totally not jelly

t. Mr. Jelly

How the fuck is Flowers still in the league?

twitter.com/JordanDajani/status/1164698088906383360?s=20

>the Dutch
I’ve got news for you friend, most of those slavers were a certain other (((race))).

True tho that they were slaves in Africa before whitey ever came around. It’s strange how difficult this is for people to wrap their heads around in most cases.

What the fuck is on the top of his head?

Attached: ECnziRVXoAE3qcy.jpg (2048x1536, 366K)

who here is /tanking/?

But seriously I am so glad this team is finally deciding to go for the franchise saving talent or at least try for it

Attached: Dolphins_3.gif (300x346, 7K)

>the media making a big deal with flores jay z music selection

god its fucking retarded

Fuck the Raiders

twitter.com/CoffinBuilder/status/1164727047048060931?s=20

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-071959~2.png (1440x1627, 908K)

Cam's hat. He won it from that little bitch.

*blocks your path*

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-072120~2.png (1440x1658, 1.01M)

He should be given a medal for even surviving a full season behind this line

You can only post ITT if your team didn't get daggered by Nathan Peterman.

Not so fast Puckers

Go Sharks!

Attached: 57107300_428810594330455_8962773740234441219_n.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

good clean hard football

How many benzos did you chucklefucks take before the game

Yes.

>drinking dunkin
>not drinking wawa

they have sponsorships with both companies dingleberry

Brady has been consistently sufficient. There has never been anything great about his numbers aside from the fact that he's played for 20 years.

>they sponsored both companies' dingleberry
Seems like a miscalculation

>he no chuk bal gud
>he bad qb
>me like rodgers
>throw pig far

What a pussy

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-081119~2.png (1440x1678, 952K)

Smart move by him. He's made of glass.

the only holes Aaron Rodgers plays in are men's buttholes

Based

Cowboys vs Bill's Revengeb owl 10/10 for both when the cowboys repeat history

would have won by 2 TDs if they kept boyle out, kizer sucks ass

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

You need an offensive line and you're good for at least 8-8.

i'm worried, tripfag. we look more competent than a few other teams i've looked at. i don't know if we can properly tank with how well we can get down the field randomly.

Didn't the Packers trade for Kizer too?

>we
Do you think you're gonna make the next round of cuts?

they got him after his first year clearly a gamble to salvage his upside, but he's just shook for good

*INHALES*

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-090447~2.png (1440x1072, 183K)

Will you be NBCing the game tonight?

Attached: image.gif (180x445, 25K)

Luck will start practicing next week you blind retard

>The odd year meme might die
Don't worry, the jags look like they're about to be passed the torch

He looks like a character from a gay porno comic

Patriots backup QB Brian Hoyer is expecting to be traded soon.

>he actually believes this

Panthers are wasting him. Imagine how great he'd be with a competent team like the Pats.

>there has never been anything great about his numbers

Attached: 1566145067778.png (817x443, 34K)

good morning Yea Forums

Attached: 1539037582921.png (500x600, 87K)

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!

Imagine trading for a guy that's going to be released in a week anyway

Well, yeah. Imagine you need a backup QB. Imagine one of the better ones suddenly became available. do you think 30 other teams are all going to collectively wait for the Patriots to release him and pass up on being the one to get him? No, of course not, that's stupid. Which is exactly why he'll get traded.

No, 30 teams don't need a backup QB, but a lot actually do right now.

here's your (you)

Thanks, can I get another one?

Attached: image.jpg (400x416, 75K)

>hurr durr Daniel Jones is a bad pick

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-103016~2.png (1440x1298, 1.42M)

>durrrr da Giants should have taken Haskins!
>black qb
Everyone should have known better

So the Giants are basically waiting for the fans to demand Jones start, right? There's no way he doesn't win an honest QB competition at this point.

hell yeah brother

i fuckin love football

It's the leftist NY media
>Jones man bad
>Haskins man good
>white QB bad
>black QB gooood

he still has a long way to go reading live nfl defenses, and fans will be clamoring for him week 1. best option is starting week 8 the earliest

Riverboat Ron! He's a gamblin man! Fucking idiots. They're winning 4 games max. Who dat.

>unironically starting a 40 year old QB not named Tom Brady

lamo, enjoy Teddy starting when Brees shoulder explodes

He's a better coach than Sean "Pac-Man" Payton.

>Baker Mayfield Rookie Preseason through 3:
>26/45 (57.7%) 363 Yards 2TD 1 INT 2-1 Record.
>Daniel Jone Rookie Preseason through 3:
>25/30 (83.3%) 369 Yards 2TD 0INT 3-0 Record

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>implying Brees wasn't in contention for MVP most of 2018

How many rings does he have?

>Just gave injury prone Wentz most guaranteed money in the league
>Current LT is on the brink of retirement
and Dillard has looked nothing short of spectacular

>black qb
>white rb
>mexican coach

Then he shit the bed the last 6 games and lost to Kermit. How embarrassing

And yet if both play during the regular season, Jones will have worse efficiency than Mayfield.

I'm looking forward to the Eli benching and the subsequent KING OF PRESEASON jokes I get to make about Jones when he fucks up during the regular season.

It's still a bad pick because the Gnats are too stupid to just give him the starting job

>panthers fan
>talking about a team shitting the bed in the 2018 season

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO

>Antonio Gates wants to come back to the Chargers for 2019
>Chargers haven't brought him in yet and haven't stated whether they intend to take him on another year or not
What do you guys think? Is he a liability at this point or too old? You'd think the Chargers would want to push for an owl this year if any year is going to work out.

With or without Brees?

Doesn't matter either way. Chargers aren't doing anything without Derwin anyway

Attached: 1547415402901.webm (1280x720, 2.2M)

Sean Payton has never been a HC without Brees. Not a fucking riddle.

/Bills Owl 2020/

>all of this Daniel Jones overhype
Man, poor Giants fans. They knew this season was fucked and were alright resigned to a tank season where Eli is finally moved off of, and now Jones did well in preseason with basic offensive and defensive schemes and now everyone is convinced he's a football god because he did well during scrimmages. They are setting themselves up for Browns-level of disappointment and heartbreak.

Why the fuck would I ask that question I wonder?

You do realize 90% of Jones postere are shitposters who probably aren't even Gnat fans, same with Mayfield. Most people are doing it to piss off autistic faggot fans from the AFCN and NFCE

Not really. Jones will get schemed against. He hasn't shown he can diagnose a defense with presnap reads and make post snap adjustments. He's played the game on easy mode.

Reminder Brees has never been NFL MVP, Cam Newton has.

Only one of them has a ring.

That individual performance doesn't alter team performance. Congratulations.

Looks like a hat a plantation owner would wear. Hmm...

The Panthers are shit and will finish 4th in the division this season.

Super concerned about the panthers, i feel like their road ahead might be really rocky

>nobody is retarded, everyone who is stupid is just trolling or shitposting
I wish I were naive enough to believe this.

3rd, but yeah. This season it's Saints>Bucs>Panthers>Falcons

>4. Falcons

Ah yes. Fuck yes. At least we can agree on this, Panthersfags. FUCK Atlanta.

that's why i think they lose one to the dolphins. belichick always lose some to his ex coaches.

*goes 11-5 in you're path*

Attached: 1035261334.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 90K)

And I look forward to the Browns imploding and the subsequent OFFSEASON SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS jokes that'll result.

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-112809~2.png (1080x863, 130K)

Cool, me too. One of the things I love most on Yea Forums is when some butthurt fag gets upset by the truth I speak and then thinks I'm a fan of someone I mentioned in my post and starts ranting, trashing them, and developing a hatred for some other team's fans I'm not even involved with. Happens constantly.

The best Allen in the NFL

Attached: joshallen.jpg (3560x2664, 945K)

CAN'T SCAM THE CAM YOU CLAM CHOWDER EATING FUCKS

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-113108~2.png (1440x825, 160K)

what did he mean by this

Josh Allen > Josh Allen >>>>>>>> Josh Allen

How do you become like this. What is this.

>my one-sentence reply
>"rant"

Sure chief.

I didn't necessarily say yours was rant length, my English challenged chum. Just that you misdirected your anger just like everyone else does. It's funny.

Yo is this the same dude? Wtf

Attached: ECqUoMdXoAAuzaw.jpg (1024x630, 159K)

Attached: 1565574053183.png (536x600, 113K)

twitter.com/JordanDajani/status/1164698088906383360?s=19

OH NO NO NO

They will beat the chiefs week 1

>implying I'm going to expend the effort to copy, paste, and go on twitter for news when I don't even know what it's about and it's probably some random nobody
If you're going to post some shitty clickbait news from twitter, just screencap it.

Jesus. Get that fat fuck out of there.

>Pats won't win another owl with Brady

Attached: tips 6 rings.jpg (612x423, 38K)

Reminder that no team in the NFCE will make the playoffs. Yes, this means that things will happen to void the division winner's right.

Inb4 he breaks his leg in a warm up drill

>copy, paste

You literally just click the link and it pops up you retard

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-114715~2.png (1440x1465, 231K)

It's a video of Eric Flowers whiffing so hard on a block he looks like he's blocking ghosts.

Why the fuck would you give a draft pick AND fork over $20+ million a year for Clowney?

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-114909~2.png (1440x815, 152K)

Jesus fuck Eli looks like forest gump

>He doesn't have 4chanX so he can just embed it into the post.
kek

>duffins
As if you need to ask.

Hourly reminder that eric reid is a dirty fucking jiggaboo faggot

Thank you for capping my prediction

>screencapping a video

Retard

Yeah, really promoting the player council and Uncle Tom Watsons ass.

>phoneposting
kek

>anyone who doesn't blindly support an idiot mulatto activist who was raised by white people is an uncle tom

Oh okay, so nothing. Glad i didn't bother.

There's something really off about him, like he has the kind of face I associate with pictures of ww2 soldiers

>misunderstanding what he said

Retard

Because Eli is the spirit of the faceless grunt incarnate.

He does look like a shell shocked kid in a trench

Still not as bad as confederate general Luck tho

90% of Yea Forums(nel)'s traffic is from mobile devices you fucking luddite

Congratulations, you're part of the 90% cancer.

>imagine being booty blasted at a simple electronic device

Go scream at a microwave, grandpa

>it's a good thing i'm not autistic anymore
Is over a year old. Where did the time go?

>buccs going anywhere with intston under center
they're finishing 6-10 and you're gonna fucking like it

It's not the device. It's that you're an obnoxious, low quality zoomer newfag. There's a reason we hate phoneposters. They're the laziest, low quality shitposters on this website. Phoneposters are basically what turned Yea Forums into twitter-lite.

>he posts from an actual computer
>not even as a joke, or ironically

Yeah, I do. Because I can type out a post and actually have a discussion and cut down on the amount of time it takes to create those messages by a significant amount. Rather than typing out 3 word shitposts on my phone.

Cringe

Thanks for proving my point.

>zoomer newfag
I'm 33 and have been here since I was 19

>There's a reason we hate phoneposters.
You don't speak for all anons.

>Phoneposters are basically what turned Yea Forums into twitter-lite.
Yea Forums essentially has no barriers to entry and lackluster moderation at best. If you don't like it, find another website

>phone bad
>just like orange man

>I'm 33 and have been here since I was 19
If this were true, you would know my viewpoint is correct. But you're full of shit. There's a reason the quality of content on Yea Forums has become significantly worse in recent years, and it's because most people access the site through a phone, a device which essentially encourages low quality shitposting and has no tools for creating any kind of content.

>You don't speak for all anons.
No, I certainly don't speak for people who came here post election, which is the vast majority of the current Yea Forums population. I'm speaking about people who knew what this website was before 2016.

>Yea Forums essentially has no barriers to entry and lackluster moderation at best. If you don't like it, find another website
This has no relation to what you responded to. The problem is the advent of phoneposting has made this website far worse than it was previously and has grossly lowered quality posting and original content. If you're fine with it, it just means you're new or retarded.

My point has nothing to do with moderation. The problem is posting from your phone inherently discourages quality posting.

Reminder the Pats are going to go 23-0

reddit.com/r/PhonesAreBad/
reddit.com/r/lewronggeneration/
reddit.com/r/boomershumor/

>nu-Yea Forums loves phoneposting
It really is time to leave this place in the garbage. It really is just twitter with no moderation at this point.

Yea Forums was built to allow people to post anonymously with no account. In addition, there's very little moderation in regards to post quality. Hiro has no desire or plan to change this. If you have an issue with the posting quality here, then find another site since it clearly isn't going to change.

*throws five picks in a row in your path*

REEE STOP POSTING ON MOBILE DEVICES YOU ZOOMER SHITS REEEE REEE REEE

Vikings

>people unironically think there's a difference between posting from a device connected to an Ethernet cable vs a wireless device

Attached: 1566247220693.png (540x540, 247K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: sirsneaky.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

I started lurking here as an underaged b& in 2007 (original newfag that came here from encyclopedia dramatica post-chanology), started posting in 2009 and switched to phoneposting in 2017 once I was at work all day and didn’t want to use my company laptop to shitpost
Phoneposting is gay but it’s here to stay

Jon Allen>Josh Allen>Josh A;;en.

>2019
>still having a PC

Attached: pitcjr31kpb21.jpg (1347x1806, 221K)

Attached: 1552262042014.jpg (750x442, 49K)

>Any one who stabs someone I disagree with in the back is A-OK in my book

I'm so used to jerking off at a PC I don't think I could switch to a tablet or laptop

Attached: a.webm (946x510, 3M)

>Uncle Tom Watsons ass.
I don’t know who this is referring to, elaborate?

>reddit
kill yourself

Tom Watson, almost won the British Open in his 50s

reddit.com/r/no

Member of the players council who stabbed Kaepernick and Reid in the back to be given hush money to stop player protests. Calling on Jay-Z to step in and comment as well.

Reid and Kaepernick were left off of the council because they wouldn't take bribes.

The problem with phone posters was that they could get away with low quality shitposting because if they got banned they could just go into airplane mode and back and get a new ip address and continue shitposting but now most network ips are range banned so the problem has declined a bit

Has anyone else old then that 13 percent of the population commits 50 percent of the murders?

There's still original content being made, it just all blends together because creativity isn't valued anymore. I seriously cant remember the last time I saw oc that wasn't some bullshit wojak edit. I think a lot of it has to do with newfags today being more concerned with fitting in than earning their right to participate (and I mean newfags, not zoomers; boomers can be newfags too)

Also, low effort posting has been around for as far back as I can remember, it's been a defining feature of boards like Yea Forums since their inception. It was exactly the same over 10 years ago. For every person who came up with something fresh you had hundreds of other people who just mindlessly parroted it. Yea Forums has been shit forever but no other place online really feels like home quite as much so we're all gonna keep coming back regardless no matter how much we hate it.

Why would Kaep take bribes when he makes all his money being a victim?
I respect Reid, Kaep is as much an opportunist charlatan as the people he “stands up” to

>Colts fan

Illiterate

Attached: DFAC2CEC-6C08-48EC-81D3-128170AB6E19.png (300x500, 9K)

ayo why didn't the packers and raiders sign kaep to replace the last ten yards of that field yesterday? baka canada racist too

also lmfao at the idea that you need "tools" to create memes, as if you needed the entire adobe creative suite to turn people on to shit like cockmongler

Luck is dead. Colts will tank for Tua

Why would they tank for Tua when they could lay down for Lawrence?

rest in beace fleet

Luck is unironically an MVP candidate WHEN when HEALTHY and he's finally healthy.

>tfw >you're team is doing well in preseason so you know it's going to bomb during the regular season

>he's finally healthy.
user I...

Hes not even able to attend practice lmao

>Also, low effort posting has been around for as far back as I can remember, it's been a defining feature of boards like Yea Forums since their inception. It was exactly the same over 10 years ago. For every person who came up with something fresh you had hundreds of other people who just mindlessly parroted it. Yea Forums has been shit forever but no other place online really feels like home quite as much so we're all gonna keep coming back regardless no matter how much we hate it.
Unfortunately based and accurate

Oh fuck, ouch. Poor luck man. Not that I care, I'm a Chiefs fan, but I do think luck is one of the biggest squandered talents in the NFL. Sucks they ruined his shoulder.

Attached: 1491756212770.jpg (250x250, 23K)

While it has always existed, it is way more prevalent now than it has ever been. Saying it's "exactly" the same now isn't accurate..

>greengay

Post lombardis faggot

Tua is a meme. Lawrence is a meme. I feel bad for Luck but >we already have his successor.
>LITERAL Chad
>has HoF genes from his uncle
>Colts have an actual team now unlike 2012-2017
Once Brisket is traded and Luck is given up on, the CHAD Kelly dynasty is happening. Deal with it.

Attached: 18AF734F-7233-45EC-B81C-47C33AF64326.jpg (2986x1680, 529K)

Attached: Falco_SFZ.png (360x450, 171K)

Falco in Melee is Aaron Rodgers. All flash, constantly praised as one of the greatest, but hasn’t won a major in nearly a decade.

It’s a sprained foot. If it was regular season he would have stayed in. Should be good to go for Week 1 when he’ll hurt something else

Attached: 326B358C-C624-40DE-8974-5A1DA983EE05.png (986x449, 35K)

>DE
>weakness

sure thing buddy

>also lmfao at the idea that you need "tools" to create memes, as if you needed the entire adobe creative suite to turn people on to shit like cockmongler
And yet Yea Forums doesn't create memes anymore. Hell, most modern Yea Forums "OC" are just words. Seethe, have sex, cope, cringe, dilate, etc. Buzzwords, which are basically phoneposter memes. Those existed in 2005-2009(EPIC WIN and all of that), but there was a much better balance. Now it's all anyone posts really.

I used to have actual conversations with people on here about things. They might include some meme reaction image to feign indifference or smugness or whatever, but now that's all anyone posts most of the time. Now nobody ever feels like typing out anything because tapping out messages on a phone sucks. Effort and thinking are "cringe".

So now every conversations boils down to...

Reply #1:
>implying
Buzzword

Reply #2:
I agree.

Reply #3:
Dumb faggot gay retard nigger

Reply #4:
No.

So I'm just asking myself what the point is when every single "discussion" I have on here is basically 100 different people doing variations of "I'm a smug indifferent asshole and you're a gay retard", and there doesn't appear to be any. I think I'm just done with this place because it operates more like a mindless sassy twitter comeback repository than what it used to be for me, a place to discuss things honestly and anonymously, even if a lot of it was kneejerk or reactionary. This post is just sorta my way of saying goodbye, and yes, I know no one cares and I welcome "tl;dr" and "bye" ironic posts. It only further cements that it's time to go.

We don’t need or use WRs
We don’t need or use OLinemen
Now Cam’s dead, we won’t need to use QBs now

Just watch. Just start drafting only TEs and RBs from here on out, Coach Rivera

Attached: 37447FF0-2F5D-43E9-AED1-666B95912474.png (500x600, 83K)

>The Carolina Christian McCaffreys
Based

>gambling on preseason

Seek help

He sure does love the attention.

Packers rested 33 players because of that shit show of a field. Seethe harder.

50 lbs of muscle lol.

Missed an 8 foot putt to win a major at 59. Crazy.

Yea Forums's demographics aren't really what they used to be honestly, I always get shocked when I see people brag that their time is too valuable to argue with strangers online (it always seems to happen on the hobby discussion boards too of all fucking places). The socially well adjusted mouthbreathers who never "got it" are running the show now

>bills aren't winning the AFCE

McCaffrey is football kino incarnate, I really wish the Panthers were worth caring about otherwise

He looked really good but I have to remind myself that he was up against back-ups

is this OC

Brehs

Mahomes and Favres facial structures kinda look similar

Attached: ECX62YFXoAAw9eg.jpg (889x1199, 164K)

Great day visiting my good friend, Andy Reid and his phenom QB, @PatrickMahomes, I really like this kid!

Attached: ECX62YHWsAEpULw.jpg (1200x1099, 258K)

>5 linemen, 5 fullbacks, and a RB
>direct snap to RB
>bullrush of 5 enormous dudes followed by a quick RB
Absolutelu undefendable

>thread gets anywhere close to limit
>everyone stops posting and sweats harder than a top 10 battle royale game
why?

lol at andy.

>Equanimeous
i hate black people so much

Goddamn Andy is fat

I saw one play cause of all the hype and the TE ran right past him and didnt block him, I gave up, after I realized it was the dolphins.

I'mma post a new thread early to trigger those autists

Now watch as the replies calling me a faggot makes the thread reach 500

I'll call you a faggot

...c-ccc...c-come on gg-guys p-prove me right

One more fag post from me.

Attached: 1547858062393.jpg (486x737, 199K)

>inb4 second new thread gets posted as the "Real NOT POSTED LATE EDITION" thread

>preseason

2 game suspension at the minimum

He better pray he never plays the patriots again. If that had been gronk they would have lynched his black ass right there on the field

This shit right here is why you are retarded
>Patriots
>good
What kind of a shit brain dumbass posts that? Are you really gonna imply the pats arent good?
>hurr durr im gonna say the pats are bad
I'm not even a pats or iggles fan (Gnats fan) but god damn this has to be the dumbest thing I have EVER seen. You sir should have been aborted and you mom fucked up when she didnt shove a coat hanger up her cooch.