Based or Cringe?

Based or Cringe?

Attached: _20190822_191914.jpg (2159x2792, 505K)

RM better spend some $ on some decent defenders

They use euros in Spain la'
They're gonna take dembele and 100 million for him

Sounds fake, that's an absolute bargain

Absolute retards, firstly Real Madrid for making such a crazy offer, secondly PSG for rejecting it.

If this is true both RM and PSG have literal and unironical retards.
PSG could actually win the CL with this transfer

>load of shit Madrid want off the wage bill for a highly marketable hue in his prime

>rejecting Navas and James
Even Bale could become good at PSG, is PSG retarded!?

Neymar gives them much more in publicity than this 3 literally whos together

>hue in his prime
Neymar is finished

never accept the first offer user, they can always do more

Do they want Neymar to win them LaLiga or to retain relevancy since Hazard will not reach Ronaldos level? If its for trophies he's going to be fucking injured at least half the games, especially when it's his sisters birthday. Ronaldo and Messi are great since they play most games. If for money, its good to get rid off 2014 dead wood like rodriguez bale navas

Madrid made two offers:
10M + James + Navas
or
100M + Bale + James + Navas

why do people still want neymar. sure he looks good on a stacked team but the guy folds a lot of times and he's made of glass

>here are our rejects plus some change
wow why did they reject this? really makes you think

PSG's owner have enough money to spite Neymar till the end of his contract. They want it more than profit at this point.

>Hue in his Prime
Hues peak early, he's already past it

you mean the opposite

Bale makes the price go up.

Madrid is just cleaning house by offering those players. Psg knows this. Plus they might not have use for any of those players.

navas for sure is needed, psg has no quality goalkeepers

Sure, but rm has been trying to get rid of him for quite some time now. Plus the keeper psg has now is not that bad, it is just their defense is moronic at times.

>transfer rumors regarding halal
>transfer rumors regarding psg
YIKES

Attached: 1486494904013.jpg (600x632, 48K)

Reminds me when Barcelona offered Chelsea 60m for Willian and Chelsea rejected it

Neymar peaked in Brazil

Two retards negotiating a phoney... The absolute state of UEFAdrid

A 27 year old Hue is like a 31 year old non-Hue

jej

areola is trash, defenders who know the goalkeeper is trash and can't save the day make the defense fuck up even more

100+0+0+20

WOW 120M for neymar thank you real you are so generous !

Didn't they bid 30 million plus James for Pogba?
Clearly run out of cash

Attached: rooooy.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

why would psg take all those players on to their wagebill. they're not a social security department

in yank sports you have to give away picks to get teams to take on shitty contracts, Real are trying to sell it as a positive value in this deal lol

They really shouldn't have made it so obvious they want bale and james gone

You're never going to get what you paid for him. They're assblasted and delusional, meanwhile they'll have to keep paying his outrageous wages.
Hope no one buys and keeps crippling those faggots

next year barca will pay 200M
they have no reason to accept two shitters who are going to ask more than neymar every month
and i dont suport psg it's just a deal i'd never accept in fm

100M + some good young players is a good deal

Arabs wouldn't know a good deal if it bit them on the arse
When they aren't paying through the nose they think they're being cheated

I hope Neymar either rots to hell in free agency or returns to Brazil in shame

>Bale could become good
He's literally the best Madrid player right now.

This.

Fucking retards.

can get the best goalie on the planet, and 2 great attacking options for neymars bumb ass

Based cheeky lad
Based retard lard

Attached: 1557202436703.gif (400x225, 513K)

It's fucking baffling that they haven't offered Dumbele yet.

Attached: dumbele.webm (720x405, 2.99M)

LOL

There is ABSOLUTELY no way this is true. especially from that shit website.
Were talking about 250 mllion+ at least. Neyney's only worth about 125 right now.

>the guy folds a lot of times

Attached: 08EB3BC0-1030-404A-825C-2F44E6C8C909.jpg (252x196, 29K)

that wasn’t the first offer, they already offered two other combinations of players + cash. One of which being modric plus like £100m

look at Barcelona, they were dominating the champions league when Neymar was there.. since he’s left, they’ve struggled in the KO rounds..

I still can’t believe Chelsea didn’t take that... and I still can’t believe Barça even wanted him...

i mean if you're psg then you're not going to sell him for less than what you bought him for

Because he's injured

Why do you Spanish cunts get so triggered by Bale? Is it because you can't stand the idea of Brits being successful in your league?

just want to sell him quiockly so we can buy more players with he cash. and fuck tuchel. unironically a downgrade from emery

Why wouldn't they? Neymar perfomance has been worse at PSG and he is now older so his value has gone down. Plus they paid more than he was worth at that time.

27 is about 35 in human years

Zidane is not spanish

PSG are smart enough to know those players wont give a shit and will be looking to get out, the french league is a joke their only hope is money hungry youth that dream of a move to real or barca after a few years

>the french league is a joke
>their only hope is money hungry youth that dream of a move to real or barca after a few years
so its equal to the premier league already, or they are skipping the middle man, which is the prem, and going straight to real/barca now?

someone who rates emery

>woooooooooow

Yes, why would they want a talented, loyal player with a great attitude and work ethic who doesn't really get injured or posts a million gay videos of himself posing every day. Really boggles the mind.

not glamour enough

Meant for this twat

Based
They want to make Nerman miserable

True but I thought Madrid fans turned against Bale? I think I read that somewhere. Haven't been following it very closely to be honest.

why are all french flags such thick retarded cunts like this

He's not even worth 100m pesetas

Barca and real are washed now. Look how Coutinho career flipped flop falling for the barca meme

Arrogance my friend

Actual real fans know that hes in the right.