youtube.com/watch?v=FFDYuO53BUk
youtu.be/KutXyPEEbQs
youtube.com/watch?v=a27iVcE64wk
instagram.com/p/B1cXaJEF9Lf/
youtube.com/watch?v=PfAb7Dq6KSk
youtube.com/watch?v=yhoQZ0O7kcc
youtube.com/watch?v=11FE-cC0DwA
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Z8vGFBSmQck
punditarena.com/mma/dodonovan/opinion-khabib-nurmagomedovs-mma-record-is-extremely-padded-and-absolutely-baffling/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the thread.

Attached: Schaub walk off KO over an MMA legend.png (893x601, 831K)

nope

Attached: anklewobbly.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Asian as shit lmao

Is this the thread? It doesn't have any intro

>being successful
fucking pleb

*flushing sounds*

Attached: GADOOSH.jpg (600x400, 101K)

Attached: schaub h8ers 16.png (481x137, 38K)

Imagine making a man, who's 6'4" and fights at Heavyweight, with multiple KO wins, with tremendous success outside of the octagon....a meme.

vimeo.com/352604749

I come to the fight general to god damn fight. I don't come here to pusy foot around, post "epic memes" and laugh with my ebros. I come here to insult, to be insulted. I want to fucking fume and I want others to fume as well. Stop with all the nicey nicey bullshit. Lets have a proper fight.

not long now till kumar the kuffar is locked up in the Portuguese Pancake for 25 straight minutes by Dusalahadin "the killer koran" Mohammed.

Fuck you bitch i'll fucking kill you, you think this a game?

And what better way to have a proper fight than with Proper 12 Irish Whiskey?

Attached: Proper-12[1].jpg (640x484, 61K)

Imagine beating Mirko Cro Cop, Gabriel Gonzaga, and Matt Mitrione, and people considering you a meme

That's the level of current /heem/

oh, no. surely schaub's career is over now. jk, your impotent

I'm unseetheable, my rev reflex is non-existent, my mind is a fortress, no filters, no feelings
do your worst poofter

he lost to poolovski lmao

Get that shit out of my fucking face you rainbow pubed clown dick. mention that toilet water once more and see what happens

youtube.com/watch?v=KygEe55pL2o

Cro Cop was a 50 year old can crusher
Gonzaga is a can
Mitrione is a can

Take the fucking drink, you old cunt.

>doesn't even try to defend it
sad days for Schaub fans

>lmao
would he lose to YOU?
Right now, off the couch....you vs. 'Scoob,' 'Shloob,' 'Shlaub'... whatever you want to call him

>who wins?

Fight career and what ever career it is now for him, are totes different my guy

You'll be drinking your own blood and eating your own teeth if you ever attempt to pour me a glass of that blasphemous filth

i would fucking knock you out cold

Attached: GettyImages-1125533840[2].jpg (804x536, 47K)

Who is your favorite female fighter?

Uh none of them are cans
All would heem you silly
Can we make you a meme?

defend what?

Attached: patreon.jpg (1125x1083, 466K)

i'd win by cheeky split decision, but i'd taunt him anyway to hurt his feelings.

Attached: g1xj0sfnnw601[2].png (160x160, 9K)

Been watching MMA for 9 years and that fight was the sloppiest banger I’ve ever seen.

Coming off a bit pathetic. Perhaps fighting isn't the hobby for you? Maybe wearing Asian womens clothing and stand up "comedy" is more your thing

You'd die dude
Not figuratively die
Literally die

Imagine coming to this general to idolize,praise, defend and shove down everyone throats a washed up has been heavyweight can, seriously guys reconsider your life choices

Lmao I love how assblasted this hapa cuck got over this. He got GADOOSHED by Schaub and now he’s crying like a little faggot.

Post your UFC fight record champ

worked

Attached: btfo.png (756x826, 56K)

Imagine lecturing anyone when you're one of the Mexicans too dumb to figure out how to hop the border

I spit on you

i've been training for the past 10 years and currently have a 12-0 amateur record sooOoOo i'm pretty sure i'd fuck this fatass bum up. do you really think this slob still trains? no, he eats cheese all day and talmsbout how he'll start dieting tomorrow. he's an out of shape, unconditioned, bum.

> I was merely pretending and trolling

Attached: 1566247330040.png (409x325, 164K)

>Imagine being Mexican and being on an American image board instead of border crossing

not a good use of time homes

*wins the remarch*

Attached: download-1.png (1280x720, 661K)

Send location I'm gonna heem you myself no need to bother schaub

You think Im just gonna sit there and let you kill me?

Kim, Maia, RDA, and Lawler, all gadooshed by ME!

which one?

I think you'll be flat in your back with your life flashing before your eyes after the first jab

Miocic vs. Cormier 3 is a go as per Sonnen

maia's easiest fight in 15 years

Not everyone wants to move to muttland and take part of your degenerate culture you inbreed mongoloid, kill yourself and save everyone else the 2nd hand embarrassment of reading your posts

which one?

i'll be at the five guy's in san antonio, see u there bitch

What fight is that?

See and check those dubs

the fuck

Attached: 1540489286183.jpg (724x594, 69K)

>tf
>mutt
glass house etc

he's actually right I went to mexico and at least the riviera maya is far superior to anything we have in the states

Lmfao I've never seen this level of cope. I shall call it copé

Ole!

Barberena vs Luque

Bitch I ain't got that time to go all the way to Tex-ASS which is filled with homos and cut babby's anyways

come to Richmond, Virginia, murder capital of the east coast get ur ass murked

Too bad it's full of dirty and stupid Mexicans otherwise yes the physical landscape is nice

this is the reason CroCop is never in the GOAT heavyweight discussion

there is nothing more humilating that being heemed by a giant soiboi bugman like schaub

absolutely destroyed his legacy

You didn't see Kimbo vs Dada

>p-pls donate to the patreon
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: beige.jpg (590x408, 233K)

Anyone here think they can pass my worm guard?

Well not going to lie the Mexican hospitality was incredible....then I drove into Belize and unironically got mugged at gunpoint... by the police...and I wish I was lying

I've never seen him but I am also convinced he's a hapa

>Le cope, if I post this means you are mad and i win
Pathetic

Attached: 1553701030363.jpg (1080x1012, 123K)

Tbf Id rather live among spics than niggers

Pathetic. Schaub is awful, but this guy is even worse.

>muh 1st amendment
lmao

All of them, he solved mma.

okay i'm here wya pussy

The resorts are nice because they're desperate for your money. Step off of that one or two acres and everything is shit and over run with gonlinos

Why you so mad Mexi bro? You live in a beautiful country, Akumal, Tulum are incredible. You have delicious tacos and nachos and fresh guacamole. Then you come to heem and get triggered by American incel virgins over Brendan Skoob

Come on hombre

and as a bonus you can get beheaded by cartels like you live in a true paradise like saudi arabia, afghanistan, etc

I'll be at the Hooters on West Broad nigga come at me i'll let you know i rolled with Dillon Danis a couple times he couldn't get out of my butterfly guard

* solves bjj *

Attached: get in my guard bro.png (970x595, 928K)

I wonder if it's really that bad to go to Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan

BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

lmfao is your last name tibbets by any chance

They'd throw you off a roof if you get my drift

Imagine thinking mighty mouse beat Cejudo the second match and that the ufc would ever "rig" a manlet match

no wtf's that

seriously?

I'd like to travel the world on my motorcycle without getting killed but I feel that it's tough these days

How did mighty mouse lose to a guy with one ankle? Imagine thinking mighty manlet was ever the goat

Hey man tacos and guac heh heh what's the problem man heh guac dude heh

You're either naive or a moron. Either answer is good enough for me to heem you.

hey guys whats going on

Attached: cazzie remover.jpg (1114x1005, 203K)

Retarded hippies occasionally go there and get murdered.

JORGE THE DRAWFAG IS FUCKING BIG TIDDIED COSTA RICAN SLUTS RIGHT NOW AND BASICALLY YOU’RE FUCKING STUPID!

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN DRAW HENTAI FOR A LIVING.

Attached: CA0CE513-102E-4E71-9866-5C0B14179223.jpg (737x733, 124K)

Is it a harley?
Oh yeah you'd take a header off a building the second you rolled into town sailor

>is your last name tibbets by any chance

Attached: 1559255233058.jpg (540x720, 178K)

Why did a loss to Khabib break Connor so hard? he seemed to have taken a worse beating from Nate but I mean to be fair Nate is much bigger and connor was just off featherweight, but /heem/ tells me Khabib is a deflated middleweight

my favorite diaz meme is when they smonk the dank kush, so badass

legalize weed now

Has Conor's popularity waned?

Will he ever be as big a draw as he once was?

So losers are 4channel and winners reddit?

Ben wins the rematch

Ben Asscream won the story which in many ways is much more important that the fight itself

Come to Buffalo Wild Wings of fight night and talk that shit you little bitch

sure showed him

Tony Ferguson is undefeated

Attached: 1566400084080.png (1992x1992, 1.07M)

Ben doesn't remember the story, thereby he didn't win a thing

>#1stAmendment
lmao what a baby

I can see your programming is malfunctioning you soiboi faggot

DUDE GUAC HEH CRIME ISNT SO BAD THIRD WORLD CONDITIONS ARE ALRIGHT YO DUDE GUAC HEH!

please stop intellectually heeming me. It's too much

amazing he found all that time between scat posting to work on a schaub video

Attached: conor mcgoob.jpg (634x699, 172K)

Fuck Asscream we don't like fegs who look like 170 pounds of shit and get knocked out in 5 seconds

Attached: happydana.png (1421x869, 1.44M)

Motherfucker this is the fight general. If you don't like to fight maybe you should throw your computer in the trash and spend the rest of your days sucking wet farts out of your grandmas ass and holding it in like a bong hit you pathetic nerd

Or better yet, MAKING FRESH GUAC DUDE!

Imagine how long it took to make this bullshit

who will fight again sooner, Gooby or TyQuil Woodley?

>a whole hour long?

but why?

Tyrone

/ourguy/ woodley said he'll fight before year's end

Tony Ferguson is unironically undefeated since May 6th 2012

who is gonna fight? racism??

Goober will not fight

Woodley. Gooby is done.

NOOOOOOOOOO I'VE BEEN BTFO

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

Attached: just.png (392x324, 142K)

gotem

post fighters who haven't lost in over 10 years

Attached: roider.jpg (266x374, 15K)

Calls you out

Attached: 1562957848581.jpg (850x478, 231K)

Goblinos spotted. Come to Burger King any time the dining room is open and I'll heem you so hard YOULL call ICE on yourselves

This is the thread

Stop and post your walk out song now
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JKsO2R1AK6M

Attached: 1566403910073.jpg (351x313, 74K)

I think Israel would destroy Costa.

youtube.com/watch?v=4QK2IBiHdr8

Attached: EBzdWaKVAAAennk.jpg (1472x1472, 202K)

youtube.com/watch?v=33ujfNFyetw

youtube.com/watch?v=ZR5XGTpophI

youtube.com/watch?v=FFDYuO53BUk

Attached: 1561900167275.jpg (915x708, 96K)

youtu.be/KutXyPEEbQs

Attached: C2C68A67-6F97-411F-B26F-E4FD220CE71C.png (395x395, 91K)

youtube.com/watch?v=a27iVcE64wk

Attached: eQteHJbvcps.jpg (600x448, 60K)

Attached: goat.png (288x302, 171K)

Champ Shit Only

Attached: 1566274750605.jpg (1056x1200, 237K)

Attached: Mr Steal Your Title Shot 2.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

Why the fuck didn't you retire after the grand prix mirko you brainlet

Can you guys redpill me on something? Why right before every K1 and Pride fight someone shouts something that sounds like TOUCH, TOUCH?

does anyone actually click on other people's youtube link "walkout music"? Im not participating in your LARP, homo

Pride or Rizin

Gonzaga rematch would've been another perfect moment, but fighters never quit on time

yeah fuck this guy, shit on brendan all you want, but this is just retarded

donated 59.99 to his patreon. We have to destroy schaub.

>Dern's baby is so white an old lady called the police thinking its '''father''' was stealing it
who was the real dad?

Absoluteleh based webm

Attached: toilet.jpg (829x457, 33K)

i'll be there tomorrow at 4pm, talk shit, get hit. then you'll be the one calling ICE

this cheeto dust ass head ass hapa ass bitch spent a month of his life slaving away at his keyboard just to make a cringy 1 hour long video about a washed up fighter only for it to be taken down and forgotten about. fucking pathetic dude.

He would, only casuals think otherwise. He's a far better fighter, he's faster, smarter, more technical, huge reach advantage, and the only thing costa has over him is strength/ko power but as we all know, when you have t-rex arms, you won't be given the chance to ko someone, he's just going to get poked, jabbed and kicked to death from a distance. Same way jon jones dismantles knockout artists, this will be an easy night for israel. Bobby would struggle against costa though, he likes to brawl and exchange shots which is where costa shines.

GSP

Canor is a con

Costa is juicy, though, which gives him crazy stamina in championship rounds. Israel has the heart for five round fights, but his precision, footwork and defence got worse as they last one went on, Costa doesn't seem to have that problem. There's a real danger of Israel getting heemed in the fifth.

That Luque´s fight was better than the one against Perry, IMO.
Third best fight of the year so far after Costa vs Romero and Pissrael vs Gastelum respectively.

There's always a chance of him getting heemed in any round because costa just needs to clip him once and we've already seen that israel can be knocked out if hit clean. I'd favor israel to win a decision but costa via ko/tko is a definite possibility. Impossible to know for sure what happens when bobby/costa/israel fight each other, tho i do predict bobby/israel going the distance.

does anyone give a shit about him anymore?
seems like no one's talking about him even though he's one of the most successful welterweights of all time
no one cares

but... he is coming back to fight
so who does he fight?

colby is fighting usman
masvidal is fighting nate
he's already fought wonderboy twice
he's already fought till
he's already fought maia in one of the most boring champioonship fights ever

who's left?

woodley v edwards?
woodley v rda?

can't see him fighting lawler because he's like #999 at this point

Attached: 0B8F6D3E-9054-4486-9B5A-1CC4F9FEE4DB.jpg (750x736, 301K)

woodley is finished, he has no fans so one loss is all it took for him to be out of the equation. This is why building yourself correctly and obtaining a fan base is crucial, even if you lose multiple times, people will want to see you fight.

woodley has fans just them racist crackers in the UFC hiding them all

Anyone?

bases henry smooth as fuck on the dance floor!

instagram.com/p/B1cXaJEF9Lf/

Attached: 741E4E9C-58AA-4F37-90A0-5924B94237C0.jpg (750x759, 374K)

>saves next week's dogshit card

He better fucking get a ranked opponent after this.

Attached: elizeu capoeira.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

>This is why building yourself correctly and obtaining a fan base is crucial, even if you lose multiple times,
Name 4 fighters who have managed to do this. Even Gooby hasn't pulled it off.

Actually kekd

They're asking the judges if they're ready. It's a Japanese thing, they still do it in Rizin

I've never once clicked on one either

Woodley should have maintained his shit talking with Colby to stay relevant.

Cowboy
Barberena
Diaz
Sonnen

From the thumbnail I thought this was the Schmo

lel, just saw the clip with her talking about it titled "racism must be stopped" the baby is more white than her, what a stupid bitch she is. Also what's wrong with her accent?

Why doesn't he call out Nunes? Is he scared she might actually accept?

i wish someone would just fuck up this midget

Attached: 1555197696713.jpg (1080x1350, 330K)

>when his belt dances in

based

jannies banned me for saying that niggers disgust me

guess what, NIGGERS disgust me as MUCH as JANNIES.

Even if Nunes didn't heem him, she would mog him.

Based Baldo talking about his 135 career

he literally did this already

He's pretty successful, but in reality he beat a flushed Robbie, tied with Wonderboy once then squeaked a decision in the rematch, won a boring decision against Maia, and flushed toilet Till.

Oh damn never mind he's based for calling out girls who would mog him to fight.

how long till toilet fights?

Attached: bla5bsdfdzi11[2].png (1085x781, 1.79M)

Thanks burgerbro.

cejudo would literally humilate, rape, and murder nunes in the span of 15 seconds.

How much does the Usman Internet Defense Force pay? Can that one and only guy who defends Usman please chime in?

busman cause that's what he's going to be after coldbeef slotters him

mfw maia comes out with a flying knee

Attached: 1562700345389.jpg (634x351, 55K)

List of reddit :
Yoel

List of based:
Chatri

Attached: 1566430061193.jpg (900x900, 181K)

Who /WOODLEY/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=PfAb7Dq6KSk

Wow that's so based bro I can't believe you're telling me a man could beat up a women. Cejudo really is brave for calling out women.

LADDS ITS FUCKING UP!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=yhoQZ0O7kcc

Attached: received_795969407408122.jpg (1080x1107, 84K)

don't say dumb shit like "lawl xddd she mogs him" she's a frumpy bitch and cejudo would beat the shit out of her and that's all that matters. cejudo proved to frankie's son that height doesn't matter so SHUT THE FUCK UP!

mfw maia comes out with a flying knee and ben super man punches him for the fastest knockout in UFC history

Attached: 084[2].png (300x256, 74K)

Nunes unironically has better striking then Cejudo. He wouldn't be able to get on the inside too easily

still my boy, he should fight peeon edturds. it's really the only fight that makes sense, tough one too

How can anyone dislike this man?

>intergender

this fite is really about manlets vs women tbqhfamalam

Attached: 1426793208176.jpg (640x640, 153K)

shut your pie hole, buddy

Attached: IMG_9820[2].jpg (853x1280, 72K)

holy shit these reebok trunks need some variety

Cejudo is 5'4" and walks around at like 145 or 150 or so.
Meanwhile Deron Winn is 5'5" and 225 pounds.
Why are some guys just so much heavier than other guys even when they're the same height?

MSG

Why does your girlfriends black bull have a dick that much bigger than yours?

Sometimes it is what it is senpai

Agreed

When you're all done coping, who is Gooby facing in his comeback ?

>tf
>tp

Attached: KaelWar3[1].jpg (170x170, 7K)

the champ, dusaladin "the moslem menace" poiramadan

Attached: i[1].png (350x254, 121K)

How do I become 235 pounds? I'm 3 inches taller than Deron Winn so I should be able to become at least 225 too

She would mogg him she's taller and bigger than him lol, but like I said you're bragging about a manlet being able to beat up a girl. The absolute state of manlets.

REAL
REAL
REAL
REAL
REAL
REAL
REAL
REAL
REAL
LUKAS TWAT IS A FUCKING COLLEGE STUDENT STUDYING EARLY EUROPEAN HISTORY WITH HIS BEST FRIEND LILLIAN AKA BIOSTEWIE TREE TRIMMING ACCIDENT ON TWIN OAKS

Attached: c.jpg (1186x794, 408K)

I'm 225 and built like a brick shithouse and I barely work out other than mountainbiking a couple times a week. Jealous?

shut up spammy

i was just having a laff chill out lanklet

Dillashaw rehydrates to 149 pounds at BW and when he fought Henry Henry actually outweighed him on fight night so I believ that Henry's walk around weight is around 150 - 160 lbs

I can't you'll steal it and then I'll look like a faggot when I walkout to someone else's music

Israel couldn't destroy a jar lid. I'm gonna heem him next time he's in auckland

>And this is our son's room. He's quite the /heem/er

Attached: 1464723378181.jpg (1694x1122, 135K)

bone density

Some guys eat more

>the guy who used to spam literal infants getting raped all day getting worked up over /fs/
wew

toilet spammy is flushed

Don't worry, they disgust evryone. Nigger and jannies I mean.

When does the fights start

Tough to say, Dana will want him to lose for sure since that will give him reason to dump him from the top 5 and make him have to fight a ton just to get another tile shot. Robbie is still the most likely option. The askren fight was a weird one that's hard to hold against him since it was a very questionable stoppage. The issue is if the same robbie who fought colby shows up then tyron will just rush him and put him away. Dana will need to guarantee the blood orc robbie shows up and tries to kill woodley in the first round.

Costa beats Whittaker but loses to Hermansson and Israel. Hermansson beats Israel and Costa but loses to Whittaker.

They'll probably give him Edwards tbqh

how does Hermansson beat Costa

When will Toilet Till fight again?

Lol bent pixels in this thread as we speak, so many samefag replies

when he has diarrhea again?

Didn't he call out fatselum?

He'll take him down and keep him down. Submit him later.

Attached: Jack Hermansson comeback.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

could see him wilting under costas pressure and power like the marreta fight. that was a couple years ago though and i think any fight in the division is very winnable for jack.

Why can't we have Costa vs Santos?

just have to wait a couple years for costas inevitable move to 205

Attached: heem observer.jpg (879x700, 136K)

Santos will never win a fight again.

why

Yea Forums got heemed kek

ZUM ZUM ZUM
CAPOEIRA MATA UM!

Attached: capoeira is a meme, they said.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

No way he comes back from double knee surgery. Even with the best physio injuries like that will never full heal. Guarantee if he does fight again he'll barely train before because of constant knee problems.

He literally died from being
>exposed

yes, but why?

Attached: 1517527829187JD[2].jpg (1024x817, 96K)

I'm pretty hyped for his fight with the Leech

gets heemed and wins the story

How do I impress my new boss?

Because that's life, once somethings broken it will never fully heal. Think about all the people who never even make it pro because of acl injuries.

heem his bitch ass and fuck his wife

>yfw Leech pokes and bites his way to an undeserved decision win in front of corrupt judges thus ending one of the longest winning streaks in the UFC

Attached: 1564269484974.jpg (1080x1020, 82K)

No gi ezekiel choke him from mount.

leech of a peach b

Really showed his lack of killer instinct there. Shite effort really

why do you care about this bum

why does spammy talk about figure skating but never spams their general?

Attached: 123263235l.jpg (800x599, 85K)

just take a shit

>bum

cazzie detected

i invented john jones

>he's just going to get poked, jabbed and kicked to death from a distance.
ohhh for sure b his distance managment in the Gastelum fight was a beast olva peach

ZDS vs. Michel Pereira

israel is very hittable though.

whose he beat? oh thats right nobody

just flushed a nice big Till in the middle of the night

Shut the fuck up

good thing he didnt move up to a new weight class because that would be a flood of a plunge my guy

>whose

Who's Paulo Costa beat? Gareth Mclellan, Oluwale Bangbus? He has no chance against Yoel Romero.

absolute state of this constipated goof

Attached: chael-haircut-poop6969.jpg (245x303, 28K)

I have informed the Tenerife police force. Don't worry, they will be round to your house soon to detain him.

I have never trained in my life and I would heem you you wristlet.

FLUSH ALL YOU WANT, IT'S COMING HOME

Attached: Darren Till.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Will heem you

mmmmmm.. oh WOW

Uriah Hall who would destroy Zaleski Spinny Dos Penis inside one round

>0:10
so this is what it felt like to be a conquistador

Attached: aoe4.jpg (696x392, 53K)

Got an RDA in the Till that just wont flush

hope you didnt bin all the butter knives lad

Wasnt aldo talking about going to 155 lmao

dude calling out a 125er is some cringe worthy shit

stop talmbout poops, i got a cowboy brewing and i'm not home yet

donated

I actually think he'd lose as well, it would be similar to his last fight

just took a huge Carmouche my damn self

So now that Romero lost, is Khalil Rountree Rogan’s official new bull?

This is it. The most boomer post ever made on Yea Forums, and it had to be in a heem thread.

I'm not gay but I'd suck Khalil Rountree's dick.

So what do we have to look forward to between now and UFC Shenzhen?

The trilogy is gonna be godly when Mighty Mouse returns

It has been ngannou for while

>that feel when 2007 sitting packed in a booth at bww and eating chicken wings and nursing a single beer for an entire 5 hour card
>an entire restaurant full of a bunch of cheap fucks in affliction shirts occupying seats for 5 hours nursing beers

Costa will pressure the shit out of him and negate all of his reach advantage. Speed, footwork, and pressure negate reach advantages.

Decent Bellator with lots of big boys

of course not. he had a meteoric rise that was unprecedented, leading to the nuclear downfall that we are now witnessing.

It's your fault, America, for LARPing as Irishmen all the time.

Remember when everyone believed this cazzie "insider" for no damn reason at all? He was the only one reporting the "Aldo v McGregor at 155 at msg" rumor and cazzies actually believed it kek.

Attached: 20190728_171824.jpg (1069x1259, 119K)

Let him go, user

Attached: on your bike.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

What's his deal?

Attached: 5646548676.png (367x223, 200K)

Gotta take advantage of manlethood

no wonder he's got such a glass jaw. hope he learned something after being embarrassed by a perennial journeyman

>Come on, Chad. Have a threesome with us, already!

>Later babe I'm watching my Brendan Schaub MMA highlight playlist again.

Attached: 1565636586660.jpg (1080x827, 80K)

Kelvin is going to perma flush him.

hol up
gigachad's a real person?
I thought he was a CGI model

>argentidumbs

Attached: arsenictr-cl2-cravat[2].jpg (1063x800, 104K)

Is that his sister? Imagine brehs...

Attached: 1563682263757.png (246x301, 137K)

Me to.?!

Attached: nickdiaz_andersonsilva3_get.jpg (690x436, 98K)

I'm very much real, my white friend.

Attached: C4E49F36-8472-4A96-BAAB-9D1F972FC757.jpg (1080x1080, 69K)

Yeah my ex used to take bunch of pictures of me.
I don't know how they got here tho.

wadder we even doon right now heem

Yikes!

what

I’m working on my 1-2 in between posts and deadlifts

how about you work on this instead *unzips dick*

What did she mean by this

Attached: 6b7dd4f0176d422abf96e706bcc29dc7_lg.jpg (800x600, 63K)

thats fookin brutal

N-n-no thank you

No. Thank YOU!

Attached: DUSTIN-POIRIER-678x381[1].png (678x381, 318K)

That’s shopped

Do you go on pinkbike

how will you feel when dustbin pootier gets humiliated by diarrheabib?

Who?

Id heem you in a round cupcake

I'll feel pretty good about it as a Khabib fan although I like Dustin

when the heem so supreme you let out a little scream

IF* that happens I won't care

i'll feel amazing when Dustin-nasir salah ad din" Poirierusuf ibn ayyub takes a fatty sheikh stylized shite down kumar the kuffar's infidel throat after throwing him in the swedish sauna for 25 straight minutes live on national television

ahhhhhhh

Attached: dana9.jpg (707x707, 78K)

this plus based

Attached: ooooooo.jpg (170x209, 9K)

inshallah akhi

Attached: dustinshallah.png (463x361, 216K)

is that meisha tate lmfao

pbuh

Alhamdullilah brother

Attached: Kuffar.png (1440x1440, 2.95M)

Nate is a legit 6 foot barefoot, which is why he mogs all other "6 footers" who lie about their height.

no one here wants to claim their irish heritage unless they're visiting ireland or at an irish themed pub.

Based

Attached: dustbin.jpg (960x1200, 282K)

even his kids are crybabies

Attached: 1561013632505.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

atleast they are sentient unlike max's brain damaged kid

Tyron doesn't rush anybody he sucks dicks.

Nate punched Pettis after the bell at the end of the second, but he's so pillowfisted no one cared

What's wrong with you?

Attached: 1553389776046.jpg (693x637, 91K)

>bet on pettis winning by memekick

>he beat a flushed Robbie
What a joke. You mustve made a lot of bank on Tyron then cause he was the underdog

>Making fun of someone's little kids
You must be a real tough guy

kek, based

I didn't bet on any of those fights tbqh. Just thought it was funny because people called Tony a cheater when he did it because he's not as pillowfisted.

Attached: tony-ferguson-donald-cerrone-ufc-238-1.png (1000x667, 831K)

what a nice image

This is pretty pathetic ngl

Not that guy but it was sort of true, Robbie was never the same since the Rory fight. He looked tentative and unsure against Condit, a guy who he should have beaten easily, and was getting tagged more than he should have. Same with the Woodley fight, he looked like he didn’t want to get hit and look what happened. Getting pieced up by WW Cerrone is also a red flag. Then the RDA and Colby fights where he got dominated, the Rory fight was the beginning of the end.

why would you bring the kids to a fight. i remember max's kid, dude looked like he had ptsd after porrier pieced him up

Robbie and McDonald both flushed eachother after their fight at 189. You could tell because Robbie didn't look that good at 195 against Condit and probably should have lost the decision.

Brandby Schweizel

People say it's cute until their kids watch them get their ass beat. I agree it's stupid to bring your kids tbqh.

Why do I never see anyone ever discuss fighting weight? From my understanding all fighters cut a bunch of water weight for weigh in day, and then gain significant weight back by the time they fight. Why does no one seem curious what they weigh when they fight, who has gained more weight, whos heavier etc etc? is it some sort of taboo secret the fighters don't want to tell anyone about? i really don't get it. I can't tell if im being a retard and not understanding how weight cutting works

Attached: cop.jpg (1200x1200, 616K)

We talk about it all the time what the fuck are you on about?

The fighters usually lie about their incage weight

We talk about it all the time? We call fighters cutbabbies all the time and we were talking about every fighters weight after 241 because the California State athletic commission releases the fighters fight day weights.

Not only do we talk about it but the last card literally had the fighting weights revealed and you can see them for yourself

They lie to the scale? Worst epidemic since height cutting

This, Robbie was gun shy after that fight.

Just replying to call you a retard

I'm at fighting weight right now, and I'll heem you via eyepoke if you keep posting.

Attached: FlatEarthSociety.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

lurk moar caz

Imagine if nunes were a lightskinned brazilian with blonde hair and less of an annoying voice.

Would she be marketable? Would you fightfu her?

Imagine if Nunes was a dude with a really nice butt hahaha wouldn’t that be funny lol and he had a big cock too lol

CMON

"Kumar wanna talk about my religion, I smash his face"
- Grand Mufti Dhastin al-Almas Yusuf Muhammadeen bin Bhourier

Attached: dusthammad.jpg (800x1156, 217K)

I’ll help you out. This is from last card.

Attached: EF1449C5-CDFC-44D6-AE29-F99DB5152000.jpg (640x468, 222K)

then shed just look like a shaved blonde gorilla

Shane Carwin was the worst abuser of height cutting. He did it so much he permanently lost height. He was once listed at 6'5, but look at him standing next to 6'3 Bork Lesnar. Height cutting is dangerous and can have lasting effects. It should be banned tbqh.

Attached: 2bc51cf6fdf570af8ac0633af89c7373.jpg (650x360, 30K)

why on earth did DC cut 10lbs

Kek

Attached: 1562816439240.jpg (483x575, 123K)

The shepherd wins

Attached: sketch-1564606863449.jpg (1440x1799, 164K)

She'd be the biggest star currently fighting and I'd be posting her on here non stop.

I already like Nunes, not /mygirl/ but I enjoy watching her fight and think she's sweet.

I really really wish Carwin won that fight

youtube.com/watch?v=11FE-cC0DwA

Mental warfare

I think his weight just fluctuates a lot. A lot of his weight is probably water weight. Also, knowing his fat ass he probably carbo-loaded before the fight on a bunch of cake.

Stipe is truly the natty GOAT

>Stipe is truly the natty

Attached: 1518365517318.jpg (491x457, 29K)

Stipe vs Costa is the fight

He was unironically winning until he lost. It's too bad he gassed out he was beating up Bork and he would have been a huge star if he was the first one to beat Bork. Also, Carwin is an engineer, which is crazy to me.

Khabib = 9gag
Tony = reddit
Conor = Yea Forums

This kills the cutbabby narrative. I don't want to see anyone on here call max a cutbabby until there is proof of how much weight he rehydrates. Sandhagen only rehydrated 13 lbs, less than Assuncao and the same as TJ. He's vindicated and officially not a weight class abuser

*heems you*

heh

Attached: 1556799211322.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Max is at least 300lbs outside camp

MMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKK

Carwin is a fascinating guy for sure, I feel like he would have gotten Poosada'd anyways. Would have loved to see him get the win over Brock and gadoosh a few more goofs though

Masvidal stood over Askren taunting him as he finally woke up was brutal. Poor Ben.

What's crazy about this is that Bader weighed in at 225, 229, and 227.8 for his last three fights. Do you guys think Stipe could cut to 205

Attached: 1559971497834.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

Max is the biggest cutbabby see @ 3:11 m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Z8vGFBSmQck

height cutting and weight cutting are old news

limb cutting is the future of mma

Attached: 1561958454412.webm (314x324, 646K)

Sleepy Ben got paid though

Attached: 1562562319190.png (1000x666, 493K)

At least Ben doesn't remember anything till he was out of the building.

nick newell was ahead and an arm of his time

DC genuinely has a pretty monster chin

Honestly my new favorite heem considering both the circumstances and just how clean it is

you should have to weigh in right before the fight

brainlet.jpg

nope

He probably would have retired before getting USADA'd. Bork was on just as much juice as him, but this fight happened in 2010 and USADA didn't start until 2015 so he would have had a good window still. It'd be cool if had a podcast or YouTube channel or something I want to know what he's up to these days and here him talk about beating up Schlaub during sparring sessions.

John is obviously lying here. Rehydrating 33 lbs in a day? C'mon man you don't believe this do you? Max carries no muscle; he is scrawny as hell

Attached: 1558287133234.jpg (1400x933, 127K)

When is your retirement day?

As does Stipe, which shocked me as I really thought he was fully chinleted by the Ngannou fight+DC gadoosh combo

Big Dan McCarthy

It should be like college wrestling

olive looking good desu

Ive got brittle hands but id still heem atleast half of any here

The rest id comfortably point fight

how about Silly Dilly vs Edgar???

what's college wrestling like

I would drink her piss straight from the tap if you know what I mean

I'd knock you out in the first or gas in the second and let you TKO me in the third cause i'd just be too tired.

Why would he lie?

If you don't make weight you forfeit

I miss dillashaw
PEDS SHOULDNT BE ILLEGAL DAMMIT

Attached: 1565590681579.png (301x360, 128K)

I mean yeah, but realistically some tard would still try to cut 25 pounds and fucking die

yeah i know what you mean, not sure what more could be said

Dillacuck is still USADA'd for a good while isn't he?

Just do it like they do HS wrestling. Get certified at the beginning of the year - weigh in, hydration test, body fat calculation. From that they determine the lowest weight that is still safe to compete in which is if you are hydrated and at 7-8% body fat. Weigh in at the AM of competition day, then weigh in again late afternoon/evening with a 3lb allowance. There you go no more cutbabbys

just fly fighters to the performance institute and determine their optimal weight class. no more cutbabis

Embellishing a story, everybody does it. Natty Paulo rehydrated 26 lbs this weekend and you think Max rehydrates 7 more pounds than him

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-222234.jpg (1287x810, 378K)

he took over a year off though and regenerated his chin

how does someone out of high school learn how to fucking wrestle i'm gonna go back in time and heem myself for not taking wrestling. i was literally gonna sign up but just didn't turn in the paper.

im just sayin, I like the fight

How did Arlovski do it? He fights pretty often

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-113735.jpg (1285x806, 406K)

>flying bums across the globe to figure out something that a middle school gym teacher in their hometown could solve

GSP was able to do it.

true, so why don't they

It must be a pretty big number whatever it is for Big John to feel the need to bring it up.

He is more technically sound than most of his opponents, so he's able to see a lot of punches coming and wear them

A couple upperclassmen thought I was funny and wanted me to join the wrestling team but I didn't want to get drug tested so i could still go to parties. Jokes on them though I never got invited to any and have not done any drugs to this day.

Attached: 2314.png (481x847, 1006K)

five fookin days

I'm interested in the science of this. It's definitely a thing but I'd like to know the extent. Probably differs person to person though, age also a factor as well as the severity and closeness of gadooshes received.

This. GSP exposed the "D1 wrestler" meme by showing that if you know how to wrestle you know how to wrestle (in mma anyway).

straight up dude my friend has wrestled since he was a babby boy and was like "bro sign up with me" and i did but i just forgot about it. so tilted

Just like there are boxing gyms, there are wrestling gyms.

If say it's in the range of 15-20 lbs. 33 is too much for someone his size.

chin science is something we are slowly but surely learning about
it is hard to fully understand

haha imagine this chick taking a huge shit

how did he learn?

Attached: gsp-914138[1].jpg (590x350, 34K)

>dat trade off

fucking KINO

i screamed when this happened

He trained in an MMA gym where you drill all different martial arts, which includes wrestling you autist.

Did you see contender series yesterday? The Brazilian kid had one of the best chins I've ever seen. It's weird too because he has a James Vick type of neck, all skinny and long

the cut babies like it because they don't want to fight anyone they don't have a physical advantage over. the UFC likes it because......? hydrated munsters?

i live in wyoming dude i dont have that shit

I blame Dana for this. All DC wanted to do was never fight in his forties

It has to be high though. He couldn't make lightweight in a weeks notice and that's 10 pounds above right there.

Reminder we are all /heem/

Attached: Khabib and Yoel.png (550x473, 546K)

Well you're going to need other people to learn. You can read about wrestling technique to become more familiar, but you won't learn how to wrestle unless you actually wrestle. You could try wrestling wild animals or some shit I guess.

How would Ronda have done against straw-weights like Joanna, Rose, and Andrade?

Downtown Deron Winn

kek alright guess i need to move

I meant flyweight

Do you like it there? Always wanted to visit.

She got exposed pretty bad, I think she'd get whooped.

She's from another generation. Her striking is so fucking primitive, I doubt that she could beat any of those three.

p-pooel totally won g-guise

yeah come over and we'll heem each other

Occasionally I'll click embed to see the song title and its always trash.

There’s gyms everywhere, just google it. You think that Wyoming has never produced a MMA fighter at all?

Ronda is the Royce Gracie of WMMA

She'd sit on all of them and submit them via BRAPs. She has too much size for them.

Attached: 67obj8hvzuu01.jpg (859x596, 68K)

Should 10-10 rounds be given more frequently?

Did you see him shouting backstage
learn to lose motherfuckers

not a fucking chance

No, it would just lead to more draws in 3 round fights, which are like 95% of all fights

He gets heavy in the off season to around 183 lbs (confirmed by Fab). Think about how many days he had to cut and then add the flight from the middle for the Pacific to the Atlantic. I think Tony pulled out on Sunday before fight week so Max had very limited amount of time. With that being said Max never stopped cutting it was the doctors that forced to pull out. I think he probably would have made weight. So if he rehydrates to 178 pounds that means you think he gets to 5 lbs off fron his out of camp, fat, walking around weight and this is after cutting to 145 and then putting on that weight in around 24 hrs. Think about it Sandhagen is also 5'11 with a similar build to Max

name one guy fighting out of wyoming

I always post troll songs because I know that nobody clicks them.

If you know anyone from your high school who wrestled you could also see if they'd be down to wrestle with you. You'd still learn how to wrestle, it doesn't necessarily have to be an mma gym. Maybe even a university would have some people willing to wrestle. Even just getting another friend who isn't necessarily a wrestler to wrestle with you would help you be able to learn. But yeah, Wyoming is pretty empty so I'd imagine it'd be kind of hard to find other people. It's tawlf b.

Kek where did you see that

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-083327.jpg (1440x797, 320K)

I remember hearing stories somewhere about him drilling with the Canadian Olympic wrestling team

do you need a scholarship to wrestle in college? i'd be such a bum but it's prolly better than nothing

tfw manager at my new job is a fitefan, i'm the only guy there he talks heems with. I asked him who his favorite female fighter was, guess who he said...
>the karate hottie

Attached: yoelito.jpg (700x467, 64K)

Someone got a 10-10 round this weekend but I can't remember who it was

you don't need a scholarship to compete in athletics if you're a student

You wouldn't be able to wrestle on their club team, but they may have some sort of intramural wrestling or offer wrestling classes of some sort. I know my uni offered classes for all kinds of sports and I'm sure a lot of unis offer short summer classes too. There could be some sort of summer program where they teach people, but it's unlikely tbqh. Either way though if you come into contact with people who wrestle there you could ask them where they learned and if they know any gyms or any way you could learn.

>tfw your manager is a cazzie who is only familiar with michelle waterson because espn promotes the shit out of her

I wouldn't mind it for uneventful rounds. A lot of 1st rounds are just toss up feel-out rounds, which should really be scored as 10-10s.

Guess what, he's a Yuuuuge Khabib fan too

I only stan Schaub as a coping mechanism, I actually hate my life.

Based beeb fan

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-224512.jpg (1440x2287, 826K)

oh it shows

khabib is a glorified can crusher
>punditarena.com/mma/dodonovan/opinion-khabib-nurmagomedovs-mma-record-is-extremely-padded-and-absolutely-baffling/

Well I'm sorry you feel that way Schaub podcasts actually bring some relief to my life from the pain.

Attached: Schaub thinking.jpg (1241x1821, 287K)

>makes a shitpost video
>it gets reported
>cries

what a biiiiiiiiiitch

Wake up Khabib, it’s over

Attached: EC23C043-FE02-4F31-A201-306625C9E9B0.jpg (1125x1330, 901K)

what you been up to lately bro

>can crusher
>beat the FW goat
>beat Al
>beat RDA
>beat Barboza

Hey Coral, y'there?

Stipe tried the Jon Jones spinning elbow against DC so he's probably been watching a lot of film on Jon.

Who isn't a can crusher? He has wins over RDA, Conor, Edson, MJ, Al, Tibau. That's a solid resume at 155 and after he beats Dustin and Tony it's will be undeniable

Went back to school this week, my brother is gonna go back too. I'll be pretty lonely again, you might see me here more. How have you been?
sup

umm he never fought and beat max holloway like the real champ, dustin poirier OKAY gummi bear? no, bye.

>beat the FW goat
He never fought TFerg

I'm doing good bro, things are happening

Attached: shcaub9run.gif (600x662, 657K)

>al
yeh fersure a munster B

What are your thoughts on callen? I think he's actually funnier than rogan,splob,and von. It's quite sad they always fuck with him because of how much he overshadows those idiots.

Glad to hear that bro. Keep doing big things and then report back here to inspire others.
I like Callen a lot, I think he's extremely intelligent, witty, funny and just a very pleasant person to be around it would seem. They like to mess with him because he sort of just rolls over.

Attached: Schaub Mitrione Thomson backstage.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

discord trannies fuck off and go circlejerk on reddit or some shit fucking christ annoying faggots

>discord
cringe

Must be your first fucking day here, show some respect the the lad.

>beat a coked up and rusty Conor who had only 1 fight at LW and is a notorious cutbabby at 145
>beat but couldn't finish the #11 in a title fight who was booked on 24 hours notice and was previously scheduled for a 3 rounder
>beat RDA before he became champion in a 3 rounder who's weak vs pressure and wrestlers with high pace
>beat but didn't finish a cardiolet with negative wrestling and ground game skills who got flushed with one punch by Gaycheese and got stopped by fucking Kevin Pee
mmm

Attached: aldo thinking.jpg (365x514, 24K)

here's your main event, bro

Attached: jej.jpg (681x175, 38K)

wtf was that

I like Staggs' Chances here

new

risky call bud

DC Lives in your head rent free

clearly thats a record for u to be considered the goat i mean come on