Not seen or heard in 3 days. Lads

Not seen or heard in 3 days. Lads..

Attached: CAB3FDE0-C381-4D3F-9033-7D9FCF241AE2.jpg (1080x1349, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit sticks

BIG

>Newcuckstle

found hiding in a septic tank with just a flipper and snorkels on

Probably face down in the Tyne somewhere

I'm sure he'd like that more

WAY AY LADS, IT'S THE POO GEORDIE, BLACKED AGAIN

he's just uploaded

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

>rickrolling in current year

If he does kill himself I hope the bitch who leaked them gets fucked over. Although, we live in an increasingly progressive society. This isn't as career destroying as if he had been racist or homophobic or transphobic or Islamophobic. Probably more pride destroying though.

Attached: FB_IMG_1566411968502.jpg (540x960, 73K)

It's honorable that these cuckolds stick up for each other. A true brothers-in-arms, warrior ethos.

What happened, spoonfeed me. I only watched the episodes with shaun attwood

Why didn't he just say a mate had his phone and took things too far?
The silence is a given that he actually sent those messages

Has his mate lawrence said anything yet?

Yeah nice stolen line from another thread

Some texts he sent to a girl got leaked where he was talking about his shit fetish and how he longs to be a cuck to some guy with a big black dick. Or something like that.

you mean shit fetish as in shitting?

Based

yeah he wanted some chick to shit on him while he was getting ass fucked, pretty standard stuff in the uk

inb4 bread gets deleted

Dunno didn't really read the shit fetish stuff, the cuck stuff was cringey enough. Not sure if he wants to be shit on or he wanted to shit on her or he wanted to eat shit.

it's over, innit?

If he just made a video shortly after and laughed it off he probably would have been fine.

Seriously, how does one even come back from all of this?

Janny doesn't know he's a sports pundit

Nothing

what the fuck

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

full JUST mode

I bet it's KSI. That's the black dick he wants to cuck him. He's obsessed with KSI and wants him to fuck his gf while his fat ass watches.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: IMG_20190821_235316.jpg (1125x248, 21K)

pretty self explanatory m8

you don't man, you are 100% dunzo

Why would you ever text stuff like this. Or instagram whatever zoomers

Sounds like your average/pol/ack.

I don't quite get it, do you think it's a metaphorical statement about the hardship man and wife go through their life?

Ah yes, the Big Show

This. The cunt needs to take pride in his preferences instead of hiding like a little bitch

There is no coming back from this. The real victim is his son.

Pretty standard. Guy was horny and in the heat of the moment blurted out some inner buried thought, no shame in that you cunts, at least he's trying to HAVE SEX

He has a son? Was that his wife or something in the chat then? Christ.

how many times a month do you get shit on by your bf?

Attached: 1566225349658.jpg (2700x1200, 473K)

Attached: 1566390670907.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

Your insecurity is showing, imagine being this insecure about your own sexuality that you chastise other guys for their fetish preferences lmao

Objectively he didn't do anything that bad. Everything he said was just words between consenting adults. Cheating on his wife is shitty, but maybe they're separated or something. Either way, not my business.

HOWEVER!!! He has a kid. Now that kid has to go through high school with everyone knowing his dad wants to suck on BBC. FML, just thinking about it makes me feel awful for the lad. The whole family should honestly change their names, get off the internet forever, and move to another anglosphere country.

good fucking lord

Keep seething that we invaded your precious land and spoiled all your genes haha

It all seems believable except the shit on me part.

Didn't know he had a kid, doesn't change a fucking thing. You don't see people shitting on single mothers for fucking other guys and having bukake Mandingo gang bangs. Leave the guy alone you fucking incel retards

Hmmm I think the black dick refers to the dildo.