Why are CHADS so absent of football nowadays?

Why are CHADS so absent of football nowadays?

Attached: maldini.jpg (1366x2048, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RuqxAF0yraA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

genetics and diet, even some that could have been chads (like shick) look like women

Attached: Raheem-Sterling-2019-British-GQ-003.jpg (800x1025, 137K)

liberal cucks pussify men and get triggered by men wanting to do manly thing

Which Sisqo video is this from?

Wtf is this shit lol

>who is de Ligt

Copycat sport, Spain and Barca absolutely dominated world football with a generation of manlets and now everybody wants to be like them

Refs (by UEFA orders) supress physical gameplay. You will never have super-defenders like Maldini or kino defensive midfielders like Gattuso. The yellow-card-happy environment only allows faggot possession teams like Man City or turbo autism defensive teams like Atletico. You will never have a balanced team like 1999 United or 2003 Milan, that relied on individually talented defenders that could handle having most of their team up the field trying to score and risking to lose possession.
Now we are left with soiboy nu-defenders like Boateng and Pique that are more talented at dribbling than in tackling.

LET ME SEE THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG THAT THONG THONG THONG THONG THONG

The modern world can't deal with such people

a fat zoomer

If that were true every team would be 100% ngubu

That's literally what's happening now.

>You will never have individually talented defenders that could handle having most of their team up the field trying to score and risking to lose possession.

Attached: thumb_87494_default_news_size_5.jpg (850x510, 37K)

>fraud

Attached: da0be6375acd47bfd8c66982215bcaec.png (808x455, 415K)

>Maldini never made mistakes
youtube.com/watch?v=RuqxAF0yraA

>le tfw to intelligent to tackle man
Maldini was a massive hipster lol. A real chad would be someone like Stam

*jump over Fraudini*
*score*
He was just a watered down Baresi

Are you 12?

>stam
Lmao a massive hatchetman good at fuck all

Rúben Dias, Gabriel, and de Tomás are all chads

good question user, youlook at old pictures of footballers back then and they looked like adult men, now they look like grown up boys

Worlds best left back, Worlds best center back, 1000 league matches, 5 champions league finals. Who can live up to chads standards?

>buzzwords the post

Cringe

All the attractive white players are sabotaged at the youth level for oeverrated fast africans

Attached: laudrup denmark 2345i.jpg (908x1390, 144K)

Attached: C5FB92BA-3291-4E70-8648-AA0C72A25E99.jpg (447x612, 35K)

Too busy SHAGGING and necking PINTS

manlets can't be chads

Because FIFA/UEFA wants it that way.

Attached: pirlo.png (650x764, 742K)

Attached: neuer.jpg (500x732, 74K)

>Gattuso
>kino defensive midfielder
Come on now.
If you would have said Rijkaard, Redondo, Desailly etc. I would have agreed but Gattuso was pure grinta merchant.

And Maldini was a very elegant defender anyhow. Savicevic even said that Maldini was supremely talented, that he saw him do unbelievable things in training but that he was a professional and he didn't pull that shit in the pitch because his job was defending.
Maldini could do it all...defend, dribble, pass, cross etc. he was a very complete player and most of our defenders were like that back then.

The defenders in 2000s Milan were very offensive. You're forgetting Serginho, Cafu were beasts at going forward. Even a past his prime Maldini was good at going forwards and so was Kaladze, Jankulovski, Oddo(to a lesser extent) etc.
The only pure defender was arguably Nesta but even he had great passing skills.

When people refer to Maldini as a Chad they refer to his commanding presence and his leadership abilities.

That said I think there's many frauds in today's football. The sport is dominated by stamina merchants(not even grinta just being able to run for long stretches of time) now rather than football players with actual playing skills. This is why you see so much pointless back-passing and boring safe passes in today's football.

Please, this dude was exposed in 80s Serie A.
He was the Paul Scholes of his time.

Have a superior white player.

Attached: matthaus.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Twink

>5 champions league finals.

You mean 8 finals. Won it 5 times

>1000 league matches
No. 1000+ matches overall.
In Serie A he has the record of 647 matches.

It's a shame Maldini never got an Euro or a WC. He was unlucky. Fucking penalties and last minute goals. And then they won in 2006 with a much weaker team (no Maldini, no Baresi, no Baggio). What happened there, albabro?

Ibrahimovic is a giga chad

Other teams were better during the 90s and as for 2002 we all know the story there.

2006 was the result of Materazzi baiting Zidane into losing his head. Football didn't win there, it was dirty Italian Tactics.

Except when he hears the CL anthem lol.

Attached: galliani.png (27x40, 2K)

What's the best AC Milan team you've ever seen?

>1989 EC winners
>1990 EC winners
>1994 CL winners
>2003 CL winners
>2007 CL winners

Rank them, bro

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

Attached: egidio-arevalo-rios-getty_1_crop1513734507502.jpg_413295328.jpg (711x394, 37K)

We need Serie A back to be the best league in the world.

Raheem Scoliosis Sterling

90s Serie A was the epitome of european domestic leagues. It will never be touched, not even by EPL

Attached: henderchad.gif (480x480, 3.12M)

Hard to rate them that way honestly. 1989 is the most brilliant in terms of consistent beautiful offensive play with 1994 being a close second because of that dominant victory over Barca.

But the way I would rate them

Europe
Sacchi's team was the best. 2 back-to-back trophies, 2 back-to-back Euro Supercups, Intercontinental cups all that jazz.

Capello's second best. 3 finals in a row and in one of them he was robbed in 1993. 1994 Final was arguably the best performance in any CL Final in history.

Ancelotti won 2 CL's but his Milan also conceded some of the worst defeats ever(Deportivo 2004 and Istanbul 2005 disasters) plus Carlo was given free reign not to give a shit about the league and focus on CL. Capello didn't have this option not to mention that Ancelotti wasn't limited to 3 foreigners in the team like Sacchi and Capello were.

League
Capello's team obviously he won like 4 titles and he his Milan was undefeated for like a year and a half(still the record in Serie A).

Sacchi second place here. His idealistic play-style didn't translate as well in league format though arguably he had it harder vs Maradona's Napoli and Matthaus' Inter compared to his successors.

Ancelotti once again 3rd place.
You can say Calciopoli for some seasons but he still underachieved massively with that team. He routinely finished behind Inter in the league.

He's always been shit at the league like when he lost 2 titles with Juve in the 90s and losing Ligue 1 to fucking Montpellier when the previous coach had PSG at first place.

Also as for Final winners

1994 > 1989 > 1990 > 2003 > 2007

Thank you for this. AC Milan is the only non portuguese team that I care about. I respect other foreign teams but AC Milan is the only i actually support. I grew up with Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Pirlo etc You are probably older than me.

Milan's domestic record is a bit shit. Same leagues as Inter and Juve has 20 more leagues or something. It's weird because internationally Milan is the best italian team by far. Only the Europa League is missing.

Who are the top 5 players you've ever seen play for AC Milan? Will Milan ever be good again?

>Milan's domestic record is a bit shit.
Still top 2(joint with Inter) but Juve is a scum corrupt club and Serie A is just as corrupt so what can you do.

>Who are the top 5 players you've ever seen play for AC Milan?
Fuck, what a loaded question.
It's so hard for me to name a top 5...even a top 20 probably wouldn't be enough.

I suppose I can't leave out the dutch trio so Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard and then I can't leave out Maldini and Baresi either so those 2 as well.
Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Maldini, Baresi.
Yeah I suppose that's a fair list.

>Will Milan ever be good again?
I don't know man, I hope so.
Currently not too optimistic about Giampaolo because he's preferring our shit players over what should be our starting players.

How would you rank the players from the 00s (Kaka, Nesta, Sheva, Inzaghi, Rui Costa) ? Were you expecting more from Andre Silva? Will Rafael Leao work out?

keep coping manlet

Good info

Baresi gotta be up there in top 5

>You are probably older than me.
He has a grandchild for fuck sake. You are talking with a real grandpa right now

>fifty bananas couldn't drop me

dumb kike. redondo was one of the best and most physical midfielders and he's feminine as fuck

wow, surprisingly based

Stamina must be genetic. Ceballos is so skinny and frail looking, when I saw him dominate the first half against Burnley I thought he would burn out by 60', but he kept going until he was subbed at around 80'+

this turned me into a hendawg fan

phony chad
you can tell costa constantly insults him and henderson just stands there

BOOOOOOOOOOMBSQUAAAAAAAAD

kenyan runner look like fucking twig but one of them can run more than this entire board
being skinny help you with stamina

Kind of true tho, society at large sabotages a great deal nowadays. Especially towards men and I'd argue white men. Back in the day men were way more enabled at the very least. That's still not excuse tho, Chads still exist. They are just not cultivated in football because the sport has selected other traits in favor due to less physical play and more speed. You can't be super speedy gonzales fast and super Chad. To heavy for that.

>implying Boateng is good at anything

Probably, but what should he do? get baited and chimp out like an African?

This. Participating in a chimpout is decidedly not a chad move

>y-youre the one using buzzwords

what a fag lol

end of an era

Attached: torres.jpg (512x288, 36K)