Be safe Brian Davis

Goldbridge has mentioned a media ban on the DMs - he's not made any public announcement or engaged in any social media activity (except blocking people last night.)
What's gonna happen?

Attached: tg.jpg (750x750, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tattle.life/threads/the-true-geordie.2569/page-6
youtube.com/watch?v=1o0YlqnnehM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of his mates have said shit either and they rip the piss out of everyone. When he dies will Blue Van Man inherit his channel?

probably claim it was all one big media stunt and get a girl who resembles the thot to back him up

Attached: ECV7pgfXYAAskDC.jpg (473x1024, 83K)

I have inside information regarding 'True Geordie' that I will only post once.

The chatlogs that got released were 100% real and he didn't know how to react so chose to stay silent. He then decided to contact his friends who also make YouTube videos. They all came to an agreement and decided the best way to handle this situation is to pretend his friend 'Willne' faked the direct messsages for a 'prank video'. They are currently recording this video and will pretend it was pre-recorded a week ago.

Goodbye..

Even if he did do all that kinky shit why wouldn't he just say it was a fake screenshot?

Attached: shit.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

because hes a thick northern idiot, nobody can actually prove it was real but him being silent confirms it

You've posted this multiple times retard

interesting thread on this shitfest
tattle.life/threads/the-true-geordie.2569/page-6

>nobody can actually prove it was real

except the girl who was receiving the messages. thick cunt

him dignifying it with a response would make people assume it's real, he's in a lose lose situation unless he can prove that it's fake.

that'd be pretty smart honestly

If he's into that then there will be more conversations like this out there that could be released at any time indicating 1) a pattern of behaviour, 2) he took his viewers for mugs. Shit eating batty boy cuck poof is one thing, but to be a lying shit-eating batty boy cuck poof is irredeemable.

Interesting theory, I don't believe you but lets assume what you say is a possibility. The Kick Off has missed Man U vs Wolves which they surely would have covered, if it carries on for longer they will miss the Villa game tomorrow and next weekend's Prem matches. A bit much for a pre-meditated prank. YouTube also get you by the balls when you get as many viewers as TG has and they wouldn't take lightly to him taking days off of making content for something like this - he would be taking a financial hit at the very least. Very few people would believe this "all a prank" and how could they show it was pre-recorded? Buy an unused calendar?

and who is she that anyone would believe her?, thick cunt

>nobody can prove it
>well someone literally can
>no one beliv her

fuck me.

It's all very strange. Don't think the radio silence is helping the situation, will be interesting to see how he handles it.

*leaks your scat fetish*

Attached: 1.jpg (400x480, 12K)

you realize theres apps out there solely made for faking insta messages?, she cant prove shit

All she'd have to do is make a video and open up the message history.

what if she posts her login details so people can check?

do you think about anything?

Isn't the world ready for this kinda stuff already?

Remember The Amazing Atheist covered himself in chocolate sauce and rammed a banana up his asshole on VIDEO which is x100 worse than True Geordie's leak and he literally addressed it by saying "I'm a weird dude, people are surprised I'm into weird shit?" and no one cared after that.

>posting her login details on the internet
yeah i can totally see that happening

AA - his audience is edgy-cunts and contratians anyway.
TG - he styles himself as a working class hardcunt alpha male. At the very least he will have the piss ripped out of him until the day he dies. Worst is he will just be shunned by anyone - do you think Shearer would want to be associated with him as a result?

Videos can easily be faked by sneakily jump cutting to a photoshopped/inspected element page if her DMs

Anyone actually found out who she is yet?

not surprised
youtube.com/watch?v=1o0YlqnnehM