Moves to PSG becuase he was overshadowed by a 30 year old Argentinian

>Moves to PSG becuase he was overshadowed by a 30 year old Argentinian
>Gets overshadowed by a 20 year old French
>Wants to go to Barcelona to get overshadowed by a 32 year old Argentinian...
>Or to Juventus to get overshadowed by a 34 year old Portuguese
>Or to Real Madrid to get overshadowed by 28 year old Belgian
Where did it all go so wrong?

Attached: neymar.jpg (300x168, 7K)

He should go to Bury before they go under desu

welcome to manchester united

Neymar to Flamengo

what part of Manchester are you from?

United street

A dumb move to PSG and injuries. He's still better than anyone but Messi.

Welcome to LA Galaxy

>A dumb move to PSG and injuries. He's still better than anyone but Messi.
:L

>Goes to Atletico
>get overshadoewed by a 20 year old Portuguese
kek

This is what I believed for a decade although I am not sure anymore. He had nice little circus moves but at what cost? We can't judge his career based on potential. Apart from 3 or 4 nice games he has been largely a disappointment. Can't even beat Rennes at the moment.

He’s definitely better than any of these

Brazilians are SO deluded.

>messi
>Joao
>ronaldo
>neymar

Messi and Ronaldo cucked a whole generation out of glory and status

Unironically his destination in 2 years time

>Neymar to Atletico :]
Then he'd get overshadowed by Felix and bullied by Costa lol

hazard is better

After the last world cup fuckery I can't understand why you are defending him. Seems like br*zil needs another 7-1 so you can touch reality again.

Brazilians and Portuguese posters autistically defend their own players and coaches like they're family.

Attached: 1526243771510.gif (300x168, 1012K)

>better than anyone
>gets or will get overshadowed by everyone in any club that can afford him
ok nigger

>2 copa americas with him in the brazil team
>they dont win shit
>copa america brazil team without him
>win
Really activates my almonds.

The only guy on the list he can outshine is Hazard, who will mostly be a flop at madrid.
He'd probably do well at Barca again too.

but now hes int he fucking dead zone netherrealm

come to flamengo

reminder that NOTHING would have happened if barca had agreed to raise his salary as a player with such talent deserves

He'll be in Brasil in two years or less

What are you on, Ronaldo is finished.

ronaldo is the same as before, he only scores less because juventus isn't agressive like real madrid was

So he's finished since he barely can shoot on a ball, is slow af, can't dribble no more.
For a striker that scores almost only tap ins that's a big loss.

He's basically the South American version of Nani and had he not been Brazilian, he wouldn't have even sniffed a move to Barcelona

that's bullshit, pure bullshit, he is the same as he was in madrid, as fast as before user. of course he needs to rest some games now, but his top performances are the same.

Macau?

No they aren't the same he's scoring twice less and is 34 fucking years old, becs finished, get over it portu migrant

He made Lille, Chelsea and Belgium a lot a better, he'll be alright at Madrid
I hope Neymar sign too btw

he's scoring twice less because juventus doesn't play like real madrid, ronaldo is a counter attack player and a cross babby for his headers, juventus is slow and can't provide him as many goal opportunities as real madrid could, clearly not the same class of players those two teams had

Neymar did ok all things considered (his ankle was fucked), but people remember his theatrics because he was just plain ridiculous.

He's scoring twice less because he's fucking shit get over it.

he's athletically the same, he just needs to rest more

He's 34 fucking years of course he needs to take naps lmao, he can't cross anymore, he's still absolute shit and needs 20 shot to score 1 goal for fuck sake. I know you arabs love him but hey get over it now.

>needs 20 shot to score 1 goal for fuck sake
he always needed to 20 shots to score 1 goal, as I say he didn't change one bit, he just needs more rest days

So he's shit and always been.

ronaldo is awesome in highlights or even when you read statistics but he is a very frustrating player to watch unlike the GOAT

Basado

Attached: c36dd3e24e0ba641feff0f1980ed3f3b.jpg (850x1202, 188K)

>Highlights and stats
I am not american you know, i actually watch the matches.

he's not better than C.Ronaldo
Delusion kys
nah this is exaggerated he's still top 5 talent/ability wise he just needs to get his shit together and move somewhere that will motivate him to play football.

Attached: b6c2bb88a496e44976ae80233cce0eccf26b83dcb3aeb72184212e60bd66ef7b.jpg (1024x923, 167K)

recently then and not before since you believe he changed

He changed because he's old, he can't cross no more and is slow af, but for me he has always been shit and overrated.

yeah no, he's still as fast.

Overshadowed by a 37 year old Swede

No he's not

Quagliarella is 36, not 34

>he's not better than C.Ronaldo
this, I haven't rated ronaldo for like 3 years but even his stat padding metrosexual ass is better than Nerman

very nice post

*Inter Miami

Lmao Talib Raheem Abdullah gave your girlfriend the D or what? Fuckingg assmad french trying to argue Cristiano isn't one of the best if not the best. What a fucking faggot lmao.

Tais toi salope.

Welcome to Panathinaikos

They play in the same position

why are you seething nigger, he's shit, it's obvious by the many chances he takes and the few goal is scoring accordingly

I remember watching highlight reels on youtube when he played for Santos. I was really excited. Didn't show it at the WC14 and he didn't show it either at WC18. All I remember is that one season where MSN was a thing and even there his output was third in line. His entire career feels like one big injury to me with a couple of fifa street tricks inbetween. Maybe im forgetting how good he truly was. He just feels like this fake football player that only exist for sponsorshops such as Nike and EA covers. I wouldn't be surprised to find out he faked his entire career like that one other Brazilian player lol

In order to create a chance you have to be in a position to create a chance don't you think? And his career goal average is crazy. You can call him a tap-in merchant all you want...

I'm just doing you a favor so you don't use a stupid argument and don't sound like a raging cuck.

in other words, have sex.

>Wants to go to Barcelona to get overshadowed by a 32 year old Argentinian.

>A 32 year old Uruguayan
>A 27 year old French
>A 20 year old Catalonian

but he's a tap in marchant, you bringing it on the table doesn't mean it's false.
also i have 2 daughters so don't worry i had too many sex actually

Based Venezuela

>2 daughters
*hits pipe twice*

yes i praise the lord every single day to have given me 2 beautiful daughters, didn't want sons, i'm not gay.

>Daughter
*Hits pipe*

Correction: he went to PSG to become "the best in the world."

lol

Say goodbye to your Y-chromosome, seems you didn't want it in the first place.

yes i know german already made the joke, hahah lol
kek don't worry for my dna, think about yours.

Dont let these retards make you feel bad, having a daughter is actually based and I cant wait to have children myself.

>having sex
I'll pass

You should try it sometime, Its fun.

>Bolivia
>Peru
>Venezuela
>10 men Paraguai
>Clowngentina
We played like absolute shit, but the NTs we played were trash and we still got VAR help.
He is still our best player by far and we need him for the hexa(plus kicking all the boomers and Cuntinho). I know this is bait but here is your (You).

How the FUCK is this guy worth NAVAS, BALE and JAMES plus 111 MILLION.

Someone please help me understand. Hes well above average but hes not Messi!

The boomer players.

>Talib Raheem Abdullah

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-laughter-meme-humour-frog-5ad60f17137fe9.5588282315239780070799.jpg (900x900, 140K)

He can come to Chelsea to get overshadowed by a 20 year old burger

Brazilians are either completely deluded or completely jaded, there's no middle ground.

ITT: Brazilians who obviously don't watch football rating Nerman because of trophies.

Sorry, Hue, what are his accolades/achievements again? Other than banging his sister.

Attached: 1528897761173.jpg (246x205, 11K)