How did Serie A decay from being the best league to the worst league of the big 3 leagues?

How did Serie A decay from being the best league to the worst league of the big 3 leagues?

Attached: 1517452856897.jpg (595x683, 57K)

Italians

The Rome club’s gradually fell away over the 2000s while both Milan clubs suffered financial set backs in the early 2010s, clearing the way for Juventus to dominate Italy and make the league boring

When was the last time Italy ran anything competently?

Attached: italy war.png (1204x2020, 1.33M)

Money, probably

Shitalians can't do anything right. Unification was a huge mistake.

Meme owners
it has been Juvewinslol for years now, the league has been dead to me since the end of Zlatan at Milan

Attached: 1564010334876.png (377x535, 485K)

I miss it ;_;
EPL a shit. 1990s Serie A was the zenith of football.

80s was even better

Better than Lel Liga desu

Mafianini and Italianinis

>big 3
It's big 4 now.

80s-90s, never has there been a stronger league in club football

Basically this. The league has been regaining the last few years though and I think its cool how napoli has gradually found its place in the new Italian top.

>How did Serie A decay from being the best league to the worst league of the big 3 leagues?
It's getting better though. Napoli has a decent team that just need a world class manager to take them far in the CL, Juventus are one of the richest and biggest clubs in world football atm, Inter are slowly regaining their relevancy back. Roma, Milan, and Lazio are okay but need a sugar daddy to give them money to spend on marquee signings. Chinks are terrible owners but an Arab billionaire that sets up a competent sporting system in place ala City can take Roma/Milan/Lazio into CL relevancy.

>big 3

It's 4th

Absolute state of Italy

This.
Their new Beckham law, all those young players that have joined the league and all the renovations will make them a top 3 or top 2 league by 2025

While i think Serie A will never reach the 1981-2007 peak, i also think that from now and in the next years it will get better.
Don't worry, we are back

Corruption/Mafia control

What's the 4th one? German league?

how can one country be capable of such greatness and yet such awfulness? can it simply be explained by the republics of the north vs monarchies of the south and the influence of germans vs the influence of spaniards?
also spqr when?

It can be explained by Americans commiting 90% of the wars, atrocities physical, cultural and culinary, despite being 4% of the global population

Serie A will bounce back soon

>worst league of the big 3
1. Germany
2. England
3. Spain
4. Italy
5. France
6. English Championship
7. Portugal
8. Netherlands
9. Russia
10. Turkey

it was a sincere question. i didn't mean to touch a nerve there luigi.

Juve caught bribing the system
Fans killing a cop
Sky buying all the rights
10 years of recession
It adds up

>he doesn't realise this is the year Serie A makes a comeback
>Conte managing Unlocked Inter
>Boban back at Milan cracking the whip
>Ribery at Fiorentina
>Cagliari signing left and right
>Ronaldo
>I even switched my cable packages to get Serie A

Come on, fratello mio.

Did the cop deserve it though? If he was messing with ultras he probably did. Italian ultras are absolutely based.

>netherlands, portugal, russia and turkey
>better than argentina or brazil
kek, you niggas unironically think europe=the whole world

you are worse than americans

How will his inevitable rise affect Serie A?

Sorry, forgot Salvini.

Attached: s2.reutersmedia.net.jpg (1280x840, 77K)

Post war in etiopia

German league was ALWAYS >bayernwinslol. How its the best league

All the talent of your gets sailing to Europe at ages 18-19, your league is only left with fat plumbers and +35 year old boomers.
Also because of 'muh thirld world'

>big 4
it's top 6 now

How on earth is Serie A top 3 lmao

Say that again when CHADalanta wins the CL this season la

hoes mad

Attached: 1509651161555.png (420x420, 120K)

I hope viola get to EL this year

2018 was a disaster

Yeah.

Because Juve bootyblasts everyone in Germany.

I hope so mate. cin cin

nobody wanted to watch a lecce cagliari match that would end 0-0 again

Pic related. You need a sugar daddy to compete nowadays, and italian clubs are mostly owned by relative poorfags. The exception would be Juve with the Agnelli family, and unsurprisingly they're the only ones to actually do shit in Europe.
Also the federation is utter shit, and there's no youth development whatsoever since importing a nigger costs a hundredth as much as developing a local teen.

Attached: 1566406454549[1].jpg (600x417, 66K)

>can it simply be explained by the republics of the north vs monarchies of the south and the influence of germans vs the influence of spaniards
No because the spaniards and the germans influenced both ends of the peninsula.

>tf
and all your "talent" goes train riding to america

Not in the 80s and 90s.

They aren’t even the 3rd best league though

7/10 of those clubs are thriving off of money they generated. Only Chelshit, Man Shitty, and PeeSG are sugar daddy clubs.

Sudaca leagues are pretty shit. You guys haven't done anything or updated them for 30 years.