Name some redpilled athletes

Name some redpilled athletes

Attached: 5358.jpg (1225x735, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/50838/megan-rapinoe-talks-about-right-wing-parents-dad-amanda-prestigiacomo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kapernick
Sterling
Rose

Josip Brekalo

Attached: basedbrekalo.jpg (595x858, 190K)

Someone has been forgotten in 2019 and is begging for attention

Attached: mcclean.jpg (1600x988, 1.08M)

Andre Gray

Attached: 1485860430552.jpg (540x960, 51K)

Attached: 1510359214043.jpg (634x377, 37K)

I'm happy she's proven women can be faint faggots too

Dennis Rodman.

Attached: rodmandennis_cnn.png (980x551, 471K)

Josip Joe Simunic

Lmao, her darky mate fully seething knowing that if she follows suit she'll be dropped. The onry lezzas time playing is basically up so needs to milk the sjw angle to remain relevant. Love this time line.

>that little girl in the background with her hand in her heart
ayy lmao fucking amerilards man

>"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EL OH EL LOOK AT HOW RETARDED SEXIST AND RACIST THIS TWEET IS MY FELLOW Yea Forums SUBHUMAN INCELS HAHAHA EL EM AYY OHHHH SO HILARIOUS BEING A PATHETIC EDGELORD ROHFELCOPTER WE SURE LOVE BEING SPITEFUL WHITE PERMAVIRGIN MANCHILDREN ON THE SITE KNOWN AS 4CHANNEL AHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO LIFE I HAVE NO FRIENDS I HAVE NO JOB ASPIRATIONS IM JUST A PATHETIC FORGOTTEN PARASITE LIVING IN MY BASEMENT RESENTFUL OF THE CHANGING WORLD AROUND ME EL OH EL OH EL OH EL HEIL HITLER HE WAS SO BASED FOR STANDING UP FOR WHITE INCEL FREAKS LIKE ME BASED BASED BASED REDPILLED REDPILLED REDPILLED HAHAHA I MAKE FUN OF ESS JAY DUBYAS FOR BUZZWORDS WHILE USING MY OWN BUZZWORDS IN AN EQUALLY SAD ECHOCHAMBER KNOWN AS 4CHANNEL EL EM AYY OHH I SAID NlGGER YOU GUYS LOOK HOW COOL I AM FOR FITTING IN WITH YOU SUBHUMANS EVEN THOUGH I WOULD NEVER HAVE THE GALL OR BALLS TO SAY THAT TO AN ACTUAL BLACK PERSON GOD I JUST LOVE BEING A PIECE OF SHIT OF A HUMAN WHO WILL NEVER HAVE SEX": The thread

20th century tolerance = being accepting of everyone regardless of thier views background or lifestyle.

21st century tolerance = bullying conservative minded people.

b&r

Umm, yikes

Attached: based and redpilled.jpg (360x360, 10K)

Attached: 1492775255292.png (1011x635, 1004K)

Why dont they all kneel?
Are they racist?

le based and redpilled post le le le le le

Who actually said this lmao. Good quote teebeehaitch

yep. why should intolerance be tolerated?

based
cringe

yes, every player on the uswnt except rapinoe is a disgusting, ignorant, racist, imperialist, colonialist enabler

Because thinking that freaks who cut their balls off and dilate an open wound to pretend to be a woman isn't normal is the correct opinion to have.

t. Fat retard who would never open his acne encrusted mouth around a conservative.

To be fair in the 20th century Thatcher was roasted and her supporters openly loathed. Don’t sepia-tone the past with nostalgia for when you were a kid and politics was like preferring Goosebumps to Anamorphs or vice versa as opposed to rhetorical unfriendings and insults on Tinder

Pogba

Attached: paulo.jpg (656x500, 34K)

Dear god, I'm growing boobs and developing ovaries reading this thread.

you should be executed

He mad but based

based.
can already picture so many incels absolutely SEETHING while reading this.

Attached: 1564203218544.jpg (615x470, 77K)

baste

Attached: poggy.png (558x841, 451K)

Based: the post

Attached: katidis_2511968b.jpg (620x387, 96K)

He mad

he has such shitty biceps

this, but post-ironically

So should you and judging by your flag, you soon will be, thank god.

Attached: 1558503334222.gif (335x237, 1.81M)

>I HAVE NO LIFE I HAVE NO FRIENDS I HAVE NO JOB ASPIRATIONS IM JUST A PATHETIC FORGOTTEN PARASITE LIVING IN MY BASEMENT RESENTFUL OF THE CHANGING WORLD AROUND

Attached: 1562207145765.gif (480x270, 1.66M)

You can't force people to tolerate you. Leave people alone and stop trying to force them to tolerate you or people like you and they won't fuck with you. these lgbtqszxcr communities bring it on themselves by constantly telling people to accept, why can't they just get on with their shit and leave people alone.

Attached: 1528149947499.jpg (317x344, 98K)

Because they're mentally ill and stupid

Context?

Based

dailywire.com/news/50838/megan-rapinoe-talks-about-right-wing-parents-dad-amanda-prestigiacomo

>The athlete said that she is "very similar" to her parents, but was dumbfounded by her father likely voting for President Donald Trump in 2016.

DADDY ISSUES

That symbol is used to remember English soldiers who died in war. He is Irish

POST IT

>Kapernick
red-pilled, not opportunistic

Attached: colinkaepernick.jpg (489x361, 24K)

calm down sweetie

based Hercegovinian

He's a below-average player who concocts a political protest every year to get into the newspapers for 5 minutes.

Ah yes, look at all those accepting African and Arabian countries where people are not openly gay