SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CLUB

plastics not welcome

Attached: 14633582_1426758490685563_5973669100624792902_o.jpg (1328x1328, 93K)

POLA MAĐAR
POLA USTAŠA

for me

its (|)K BOJBODNHA

Attached: 20190512_195329.jpg (4032x3024, 2.83M)

Arsenal are my local club... Living in Camden, I'm sure it closer than Barnet fc

Norwich is my local club

Vojvodina independence when

hopefully never you uninformed retard
serbs have been living in that area for at least thousand years

>oh no no, serbs have been living there a really long time!!!!!!!
>Kosovo
>Montenegro
>half of Bosnia
>half of Croatia
good kek, Nemanja

Attached: 04139e8d-3c55-4408-b29f-d5927ed027c8~2.jpg (556x490, 52K)

not our fault that big and strong serbia was against (((their))) plans

NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY THAT

Serbs are orthodox Croats.

Baza
Navijam za nk vojvodinu odsad

??? You will keep.on living there, just under a different government.

My local professional club is EVV Echt, they play in the 3rd division.
Thanks for offer, but I shan't.

please take jsd Partizan back, and give us Hajduk.

Attached: bobek.jpg (663x390, 71K)

well when youre from brazil i get that you dont really have a high sense of nation

kakav brazilac, to je neki golobradi polu ustasa polu indijanac

over my dead body
t. somebody actually from vojvodina

>nogomet
Kaj?

you literally cant
belgrade has far more non-serbs permanently living in it than novi sad
if it was a chant for spartak subotica it wouldve mads sense
not to mention fkv was founded as a serbian football club and that the founders wanted all 3 colours of the serbian flag to be in the emblem, hence the blue star

ah é vai tomar no cu serbiANO corno

mate, its just banter, everything is banter for fucks sake, our "best clubs" are a commie star symbolism cuckery the other one is made by a fucking ustasa

its funny though how the only people talking about vojvodina going independent and shit are the people who dont live here
the only people from vojvodina who really push for it are a handful of middle aged titonostalgic lunatics who post angry statuses on facebook
literally not even the minorities want the independence
t. someone who also lives in vojvodina

literally this

i know its banter mate but there are a ton of belgrade club ultras who literally despise everything from entire vojvodina (the province not the club) just because were all pederi i madjari
and they actually mean it
i guess they just cant process the banter
>our "best clubs" are a commie star symbolism cuckery the other one is made by a fucking ustasa
ur good mate

thats just the dumb cattle we are forced to live with, funny, that lot thinks for itself that its redpilled lmao

Vojvodina was founded by actual Serbs in 1914 unlike your commie belgr*de clubs you disgusting mountain nigger

>thats just the dumb cattle we are forced to live with
eh, in my experience 95% of any group ever is utterly retarded its not just a serb thing

>cant handle the banter
kek

Actually, i just like to bring up independent vojvodina when the monthly yugonostalgic threads are made. Banter.

hard to tell banter from provocations these days, everything is upside down

>not supporting Topolya

Based.

I support P L A T E N S E

Attached: 4u64.jpg (1033x881, 286K)

based, I live on Yea Forums and visit /copalib/ so naturally I support Platense too

based

Attached: ofk_beograd.png (300x300, 36K)

Isn't OFK the most boomer club in the Balkans?

vojvodina's a bit shit tho innit

I guess it is.

Attached: Cvele Ofkovac.jpg (1024x576, 106K)

the balkans should be nuked and genocided

Can >we get promoted, lads?

Attached: logo.png (500x510, 70K)

>grease

>that metropolic feel when your local club are title contenders

ok

Attached: file.png (545x750, 498K)

>SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CLUB
it doesn't exist anymore, only the memories of it

:(

>SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CLUB
I already do

My local club hasn't played a single game yet and has only 2 named players. Also the future stadium ground is a former toxic waste dump.

Literally went and watched them on Saturday thrash some other team 7-0.

no, that's without a doubt Slavia Sofia

yes, I support BOJBO?NHA too

based SCM Buzău

i always support my local club

Well, lives in the same street where there is anderlecht's stadium

>''m-muhh actual Serbs™''
>''y-you mountain savages''
>*family came from some Montenegrin village in 1945*

Attached: 1559895744910.png (708x800, 39K)

I live about a 30 second walk from the the old city stadium Maine road. But support Leeds.

Attached: Schermafbeelding 2019-08-20 om 17.49.26.png (337x975, 99K)

I support Nord FC

Attached: LOSC.png (400x275, 86K)

Slave diaspora

For mez it's partizan, the best Serbian sorts club

hahahah how are you serbshits even able to say that with a straight face

Serbs are uebermenschen/ Everyone one against Serbs is a faggot

What are bunjevci and gorani?

Muslims

This is my local team. Be nice to it.

Attached: 825601EB-E100-4AC0-9E02-5F9752A63E08.png (1200x1200, 152K)

interesting since i live in vojvodina, never thought i'd come across something like that on Yea Forums lmao

it's hard to live in serbia when i can't actually speak the language and i'm forced to speak hungarian

>first world problems amiright fellas?

I'll support them for as long as I can, not sure what I'll do if they die, probably just kill myself.

Attached: Large (1).jpg (1360x764, 127K)

Parc des Princes is 10 minutes away from home and I'm a lifelong PSG fan, am I still plastic ?

Uh, which local club? There are like 10 of them.

>be serbian
>don't support most based serb club of all time

Attached: obilic.png (1200x1700, 265K)

well thats the beauty of supporting your local club innit

LOVE my local club
HATE your local club
Simple as.

That's not Rad

For me? It's Hrvatski dragovoljac.

Attached: hrvdr.jpg (598x723, 130K)

Nobody should feel what we feel bro

Death of your club, especially if it used to be big, is a painful thing to witness
t. Metalist Kharkiv

For me, it’s Long Island Rough Riders

Attached: DC8C70F9-15BC-41EC-8B32-235BFC20D601.jpg (512x512, 48K)

>tfw my local club is the best team in the country

CELTIC GLASGOW

Attached: E8AC0A91-C8B3-4CB9-86DB-D5E2686A77B5.png (499x499, 19K)

i got to see them play a home game in their last season. F

>lose Montenegro
>lose Kosovo
No reason to panic

What about reverse gloryhunting i.e. live in a city with a major club but support a smaller club from outside the city instead?

why is there a kingdom hearts heart symbol on the checkers

>partizan, the best Serbian sorts club
>actually believing this

absolutely no reason to panic seeing how those same stories have been circulating since the kosovo miners started going on strikes
and yet nothing ever happened, not a single movement or anything
keep dreaming my catholic brother

Damn, that was a sad Wikipedia read

That's a special retarded kind of based

what is the purpose of this post

Based

Attached: Club_almagro_logo_15.png (1200x1346, 241K)

You have a world view is tragically flawed. I have my jerseys, I have my tickets to see them this summer in the states...but the thing is that will never be enough for dickheads like you because it was never about those things. You will never admit what it really is, which is simply pure xenophobic hatred and arrogance. I literally live on a DIFFERENT continent and give my time and finances to a club somewhere else in the world because I am a fan and support them, knowing my chances to ever see them are few and far between and yet I still get up at the crack of dawn to watch live games, sneak away to the bar on lunch breaks to catch a first half, etc. It is not easy for anyone outside of your country to be a supporter and yet there are so many of us who still do in any way we can. And yet right smack in London there are some of the laziest "fans" the club has ever seen. People all over the world would put them to shame if they could be given the same proximity to the club.

Attached: image.jpg (675x411, 285K)

>team captain leaves for a turkish second league club right before a match in Porto
>board makes no effort to hold him
>lose 4-0 in Dragão against a weakened FC Porto, put up no fight
>coach and the only international player (Sílvio) say they're out of our league, ignoring the fact that Gil Vicente, a team that was playing in 3rd league last year, had just beat Porto the week before
>new board can't provide quick solutions to any of the many dire problems the club faces

My local club is beyond embarrassing and sometimes I wish the courts would just kill it off so that its beautiful history isn't stained by incompetents and amateurs anymore.

Attached: 35_imgbank.png (400x400, 100K)

should just nuke the balcans and start again desu

Montenegro will be reunited with Serbia, at the latest when Milo Đukanović croaks. Probably before that though.
This state has absolutely no future and government made no serious and sustainable efforts to create an actual Montenegrin identity. Instead they dabbed into some anti-Serb ideology mixed with ridiculous shit like ''Montenegrin language'' and licking the ass of Croats and Albanians, which is alien and repulsive to the most of Orthodox people here, and even many Muslims. Not surprising since in reality half of them are Serbs privately, they are just ''Montenegrin'' for profit.
They stay in power because they created a clientelist system (easy to do in a ''state'' of 600,000), and because they have American/Western backing. When the latter wanes, it's game over.

Of course, they can't really go soft about it, since they remain in power precisely because they sell the story to the West that they are defenders against Serbian nationalism, Russians and what not. So they can't stop stoking the fire of nationalism.

But it's a dangerous game to play, and with their latest shenanigans they really overplayed their hand.

Attached: 30492_1476855847935_1429916155_31269433_3244667_n.jpg (500x500, 46K)

CAMO CЛOЖHO БPATE

t. Red Croat denying his heritage