Hey Yea Forums, Frank Lampard here. Ask me anything!

Hey Yea Forums, Frank Lampard here. Ask me anything!

-
Frank James Lampard
Chelsea F.C. Manager
Former England International
4th Place in Both Premier League Goals and Assists

Attached: Me.jpg (644x429, 39K)

Fuck off and die

favorite female mma fighter?

What are you doing in America?

Why did you leave Derby? Could have had some patience and maybe gotten Chelsea job down the line.
Now if this implodes the club will always be reluctant to give you a second chance when you've gotten more experience.
Silly tosser

Attached: frank destroys leeds.jpg (2048x1365, 421K)

Returning Pulisic

Would you play 2-3-5 in the future

Where tf is Kenedy?

Steven Gerrard
-
Frank James Lampard
Chelsea F.C. Manager
I flew down to D.C. after today's match against Leicester City. I had heard Wayne is about to complete a move to Derby County who I saved and guided to 6th place in the Championship. Now that Mason and I are over at Chelsea, the club's pretty much done. It had a good run, but I thought Wayne might want to join us here because of my attacking tactics based around trying to score. I think he'd be a great fit for my team who go into games looking to put the ball in the net.
-
Frank James Lampard
Chelsea F.C. Manager
As I had said, now that Mason and I have left, the club's pretty much finished. It had a good run, but my tactics and locker room presence were the only things which made them relevant.
-
Frank James Lampard
Chelsea F.C. Manager
Attacking football is definetly the way to go. I think every team should be looking to score goals. Frankly (excuse the pun), I don't understand why more teams don't just kick the ball into the net. This formation would suit my attacking mentality and tactics by putting more players in the box to kick the ball into the net. So, yes, I would consider it.
-
Frank James Lampard
Chelsea F.C. Manager
I have absolutely no idea who that is.
-
Frank James Lampard
Chelsea F.C. Manager

tits, ass or feet?

Feet 100%. Feet can be used for both kicking the ball into the net and passing the ball to teammates, which is a very underrated tactic that I've employed as both a player and a coach. Additionally, feet fresh from the football field possess a delightful smell, the byproduct of hard work and industry and an omen of victory. I compliment Mason and Christian on their foot odor after every training session.
-
Frank James Lampard
Chelsea F.C. Manager

Attached: Me.jpg (620x349, 22K)

Mussolini or Stalin

I really admire Stalin's attacking philosophy demonstrated in his invasion of Germany so I would have to say Stalin. I also view his sack of Berlin as retroactive justice for my disallowed goal in 2010. Cheating krauts.
-
Frank James Lampard
Chelsea F.C. Manager

What do you think you lacked as a player to be as good as Steven Gerrard?

I'm an arse and soles man myself

How many Premier League did Gerrard won?

Listen. When it came down between Steven and I, it wasn't a matter of individual skill (although I had the advantage there); it was tactics (which I know a lot about). The fact of the matter is that putting two players like myself and Steve on the field who are good at passing the ball doesn't work as it confuses the players on to look to for passes. Eventually, a resentment begins to develop as both of those players want to have the ball to pass it, which discombobulates the attacking mentality. That's why I value Willian highly because he doesn't confuse the players on who to expect to receive passes from.

Additionally, I congratulate you on achieving triple digits which I hear is a sought-after achievement on this twitter website, much like my status as the player with the 4th most goals and 4th most assists in the Premier League.
-
Frank James Lampard
Chelsea F.C. Manager

>odor
Slipped up there fren

As I said, I'm currently in the States trying to find out Wayne's address. As they say: when in Rome, copy the Romans.
-
Frank James Lampard
Chelsea F.C. Manager

Which historical football manager(s) do you take most inspiration from?

Now that spygate has blown over, honest thoughts on bielsa?

Brap

This is an impostor. I'm the real Frank Lampard.

Jack Charlton
-
Frank James Lampard
Chelsea F.C. Manager
Look, it's skullduggery like that which prepares you for the Premier League and which you have to expect from South American managers, of whom there are many in the league such as Manuel Pellegrini and Pep Guardiola. I've posted letters and even e-mails to Marcelo communicating my willingness to accept an apology, but he hasn't responded.
-
Frank James Lampard
Chelsea F.C. Manager