Why can't Yea Forums handle the fact that a muslim is the greatest lightweight of all time?

why can't Yea Forums handle the fact that a muslim is the greatest lightweight of all time?

Attached: khabib-nurmagomedov-belt.jpg (767x431, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5KiIwl_hGaI?t=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's not, he hasn't tested, he only fought drunk Conor and then ran away to avoid actual challenges.

you're pathetic, lets see you come up with more excuses when he fucks up dustin.

>dusting
lmao, another nobody. lightweight div ions has become other shit, how about he fight at his natural weight instead of being pussy?

Who is the greatest lightweight then?

BJ Penn

Weight categories refer to boxing mate. If you want to talk about MMA fighters, you're gonna have to say something like "the greatest UFC lightweight of all time"

is that why he lost 14 times?

thats implied bong

Remember when Khabib lost to Tibau but was gifted a decision?

based retard
youtu.be/5KiIwl_hGaI?t=1

He's certainly one of if not the most likeable guys, sure. Not sure if I'd go with him being an unequivocally better fighter than Kebab though.

it looks like a kid trying take a grown-up down, pathetic manlet, he lost, deal with it. this is why he isn't moving up.

at least he fought the top competition at his time and was usually the smaller guy. Khabib is avoiding Ferguson.

>greatest lightweight (Khabib)
>greatest heavyweight boxer (Muhammed Ali)
>greatest heavyweight kick-boxer (Badr Hari)
>greatest football player (Zidane)
why are we so blessed bros?

None of those losses where at lightweight. You lose. :^)

>Muhammed Ali
Do you even know what those American "muslims" are into? that's where the Yakub stuff comes from.

Fair enough, so if he fights and wins against Ferguson will you rate him higher? I'm just trying to understand whether it's about the fighter or if it's some prejudice, as op is - possibly wrongly - intimating.

El cuycuy isn't muslim

Hes lying. Well, Yea Forums is garbage, so they may genuinely hate him for his religion, but normal people dont.

Black Muslims here tend to be larpers escaping white religion, even though they could just join an Oriental Orthodox and LARP to their hearts content with a tradition that predates Islam by 600 years.

Yes. I don't dislike him because he's a Muslim.

because hes not, tony is the greatest light heavyweight ever

Attached: gettyimages-858866718-2048x2048.jpg (1370x2048, 892K)

>this is why he isn't moving up
you're so delusional it's sad

This

ferguson lost 3 times, khabib lost 0 times.

>ferguson lost 3 times, khabib lost 0 times.
fuck off brainlet zoomer, you don't know shit about the sport, probably started watching because of khabib.

Muslims are the greatest lightweights because they don't drink.

Patrician.

Not anymore

we get it jordan there's sand everywhere, no need to get mad at us

seethe

He never beat the lineal champion. Khabib did.

Also, Tony gets mangled in every fight. Khabib not so much.

Ferguson fought higher level competition and actually finished them

see:

This isn't how it works you literal retard

Wrong again, also khabib made connor mctapper tap, ferguson would get raped in the octagon with khabib.

>fight 20 some odd cans
>your best win is against a coked out potato nigger who has only one win at lighweight
yeah i'm thinkin this guy is the greatest lightweight of all time

Says who, mutt nigger, khabib nevert lost, ferguson lost, 3 times, khabib is better, i cant wait for him and ferguson to fight to shut all you faggots up.

If he beats Tony I'll be on the same boat as you senpai

>crushed cans for 16 fights
>crushed cans first four fights in the UFC and barely beat one of them
>RDA is first decent win
>UFC feeds him 3 more grapplets to crush
>won the belt off a bum
>beat another grapplet
>towelheads call him the GOAT

Attached: tfh.jpg (1200x628, 74K)

>>won the belt off a bum
oh so now conor mctapper is a bum because khabib mauled him huh?
>>towelheads call him the GOAT
not only towel heads, most of the word ;)
he is going to beat tony after he smashed dustin

He won the belt off of a bloody real estate agent who'd been training for a three round fight with a striker you berk
also no one calls him the GOAT he's beaten one Irish featherweight that can't grapple and not much else

RDA?