Meet a Jewish guy

>meet a Jewish guy
>he’s a fan of Tottenham or Ajax

Attached: 5B31B41D-3E35-4EEE-884B-F4772C666046.jpg (904x864, 84K)

>or
What did he mean by this?

The only Jew I ever met (that I know for sure is a Jew) was a Rabbi when I went to a field trip to a synagogue. My friends and I made fun of him because he looked like Santa Claus. The only thing I remember from him was saying how the Jews knew 5000 years ago that eating milk with meat gives you cancer, or something

The guy from the "Islamic Centre" (just an apartment that stinks because you have to yake off your shoes) was funnier

>meet a Jewish guy
>gas him

nothing wrong with football clubs having a rich cultural history, it’s the opposite of plastic

i've never met a jew or a muslim

Oh you, Hans. >:)

Are there many jews in Chile? Im thinking On moving there

Already checking out possibilities of nepotism, Shlomo?

most people have never met one and the ones that have hate them because they're mostly dumb backpackers that leave trash in the ground in patagonia

Yes, what of it?

>meet Jewish guy
>he destroys western civilisation

>meet an american
>he’s a fan of Dortmund, Liverpool, Atletico

>meet an Yea Forums poster
>he ________________

>meet a Romanian
>he asks if I have any spare change

Pretty sure you just committed a crime hans

>eating milk with meat

Attached: 1530974717914.jpg (720x406, 38K)

Lately they don't even ask they mostly have a stack of printed pamphlets with some soppy story about their kid who has a brain tumor and they need money to pay for the operation in Turkey or some shit

Yeah, he's guilty of being based.

>Met an American
>He puts his shoes in the fridge

Attached: 136.jpg (512x384, 40K)

they're pretty racist

only support their own

>he doesn't keep his shoes nice and chilly for the hot summer
how i pity britbongs

I have never met a Jewish person in my life

I have had two suspicions however.
One time as a high schooler I pumped gas and a guy had a small Israel flag on his vehicle
The other was my favorite professor in college but I think he was Polish Christian. But goddamn that nose

>tfw never met any jewish or black people
cant say im sad about it

Nothing wrong with this

I saw a tweet by a Jewish economist recently.

He supports Inter in Italy, Real Madrid in Spain, Spurs in England and Ajax in Netherlands.

I thought barca was more Jewish

>he doesn't enjoy a milkshake with his burger

couldn't say anything besides based or cringe

have sex

>tfw never seen a jew
wish we had Jews, bros

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

this was a very right wing economist, makes sense he supported Real Madrid and Inter

All jewish women i met had huge nose and tits

we have more than 200.000 in Buenos Aires without counting the mutts.
Just watch Woody Allen's filmography and realize it would be very annoying to deal with people like that every day

check the backgrounds of the wealthiest and most influential people in your country. you might be surprised.

>be Jewish
>isn’t rich, a genius, or part of a cabal to rule the world
I support Liverpool and Benfica

Attached: 83FB193F-C109-428F-9288-2FB42AED61D3.jpg (650x378, 23K)

kept assuring me that, despite all the 350lbs packed into his 5'8 frame, he would've became pro if not for an ankle injury he picked up when he was 13

I knew 2 Jews. Both were beyond based.
The first was a high school friend. We would hang out at his house and as soon as his mom left for work (night shift) he would order pizza with bacon. He would find every way to consume pork possible as soon as his mom left. We would smoke weed, eat pork, and listen to dad rock.

The other was a partner at a law firm I later interned at. He was the coolest dude, and turned me onto a lot of rock bands that were doing their thing at the time (Bloc Party, Interpol, Yeah Yeah Yeahs.)

I imagine that anti-semites have simply never known a Jew. It’s very hard to be a racist once you’ve made friends. They’re just people, some are bad, some are good.

Haven't ever met a Jew in Ireland but I've been told by older relatives that we used to have a fair few Jews in Dublin and they used to be pork butchers. There's also a Jewish cemetery in town here, it's in a sort of secret garden behind buildings which is interesting.
I've not a clue what sports they were or are into here.

>wish we had Jews
Saying shit like this is how I realize that you're telling the truth and really never met a jew.

>meet black lad
>he is a fan of Arsenal or MUFC
Why do black dudes are so based?

Attached: 8D3E4778-2810-4DCC-8A6F-EF0C1109C79C.jpg (629x891, 120K)