Filip Hrgovic vs. Mario Heredia

>Saturday August 24
Kosei Tanaka vs. Jonathan Gonzalez

>Saturday August 31 ESPN+ SkySport PPV
Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. Luke Campbell

>Saturday August 31 FOX
Erislandy Lara vs. Ramon Alvarez
Caleb Truax vs. Peter Quilin

Attached: José_Nápoles_c1973.jpg (501x677, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8_OIkuwEGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ljd6ZRhWYNM
twitter.com/marc_raimondi/status/1162961228777443333
youtube.com/watch?v=si7Vkh3Mers
instagram.com/p/B1T4BJRA9F_/
round4roundboxing.com/boxing-roster.html
telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2019/08/16/never-mind-stonings-public-executions-human-rights-eddie-hearn/
youtube.com/watch?v=QdxkXc9WbV4
youtube.com/watch?v=uG0oI8f8Mek
twitter.com/NexGenCrusher/status/1162550283781758977?
instagram.com/p/B0183lsB_cZ/?igshid=ncjh27u5z1g2
boxingscene.com/wbc-reveal-four-fights-running-mayan-belt--141812
skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/11785998/ruiz-jr-vs-joshua-dont-give-them-away-says-anthony-joshua-about-letting-andy-ruiz-jr-hold-his-title-belts
bleacherreport.com/articles/1516575-the-business-of-fighting-a-look-inside-the-ufcs-top-secret-fighter-contract
bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/42264257
vocaroo.com/i/s0h7Odugx0yj
tagthesponsor.com/
tagthesponsor.com/2019/08/02/sara-yvonne-esposito-italian-instagram-model-agrees-to-suck-farts-out-of-princes-arse-for-a-few-quids-and-airmiles-video-included/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rd70iqK_bsU
youtube.com/watch?v=9ni0efJHHIk
youtube.com/watch?v=HJnEG92fcWw
twitter.com/Boxing_Exposure/status/1163539536003194881?
youtube.com/watch?v=O5pn5dUT8Js
badlefthook.com/2019/8/20/20813596/manny-robles-andy-ruiz-not-in-great-shape-but-we-have-enough-time-to-get-ready
youtu.be/7eWPwsCC3QY
youtu.be/PiMLt2oSRaQ
instagram.com/p/B1YnfkhBv-0/?igshid=akc3nugggmc6
youtube.com/watch?v=Q11zuzRPOH8
youtube.com/watch?v=W5jvU6z2cZk
youtube.com/watch?v=g4eKN-U7eWA
youtube.com/watch?v=ImTUpFKbom8
youtube.com/watch?v=Yibc75cJY_k
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ5sHHfIcFI
youtube.com/watch?v=ny2YS_D7pgg
boxingscene.com/team-miller-on-tyson-fury-turn-down-what-we-never-offer--141829
youtu.be/axMLZZNINCU
youtube.com/watch?v=i53ywqkmaA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

After seeing Romero and DCan let down forty year olds today, Pacquiao's win becoming the first 40 year old WW champ in history is really starting to look better. That's one of his best accomplishments and will be up there with his 8 division champions and 5 division lineal champion accomplishments when it's all said and done. All the great welterweights there have been and a former flyweight is the oldest WW champ in history. What a legend.

Attached: ST_20190722_BOX22_4993019.jpg (780x520, 64K)

Manny is already the goat. As a Chicano I’m proud to wear his shirt. Plus it’s helped me get laid twice(2 Filipina girls).

confirmed

Attached: twt.jpg (1076x1080, 317K)

Did it work?

found out yesterday that Warrington is in a Tom Zanetti music video, he’s doing padwork in the pool
youtu.be/8_OIkuwEGtg
1:51 and 2:18

Is Kid Kulafu worth watching fellow pac stans?

>youtu.be/8_OIkuwEGtg
Holy shit brits need to be wiped off the face of the earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ljd6ZRhWYNM

Not even 40 year olds in the UFC, but 25-30 year olds in their prime fighters gas out too fucking quickly as well. Even if they don't fuck around on the ground.

Arturd is gonna get Adonis'd

So this...is the power...of UFC PPVs...whoa

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-060855_Twitter.jpg (1065x1364, 380K)

they are getting paid like your average flyweight kek

Jesus christ Jessie Vargas made more against Soto money than both main event fighters combined and he's not even rated a top 10 fighter at Welterweight!

Lennox beat Vitali. Get the fuck over it

Attached: gettyimages-107576652-612x612.jpg (409x612, 47K)

I don't follow the sport and I know 5 of those names, that is absolutely shocking

What in the actual fuck is wrong with these people? How does white get them to sign is he holding their families hostage?

And he wasn't even a co-main event. Pic unrelated, its just fishnet's thot dooter

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-200418_Instagram.jpg (1440x2960, 1.89M)

plus they can't make money from sponsors because of the Reebok deal

yeah the cut was caused by a punch so it was legit,but he did duck the rematch

Attached: lewis vs rahman.webm (640x480, 2.85M)

Tyson Fury's getting like ten times more than the entire card combined fighting on the same network, and he's fighting some Swedish plumber lmao

Clearly these purses are terrible, but I wonder what is, if there is any, the cut that they pay to the promotion. I doubt they have to pay the UFC the usual 30% that a boxer pays to the promoter

That is insane to think about.
And it's not as though those guys are manletweight fighters, they're literally the best Heavyweights MMA has to offer. Yet Fury gets paid 10x that to style on a bum ranked outside the top 50.

twitter.com/marc_raimondi/status/1162961228777443333

Gate was $3.3M kek. Made more than double the entire card's purses put together. And that's not even counting the PPVs. How are these fighters happy with getting scammed?

UFC is a cartel. They have no real competition so they can get away with it.

how do I avoid getting countered every time I throw a jab to the body?

no, being as quick as lightning is not an option

Genuinely the GOAT body-jabber here.

You really need to dip your knees when you throw it, tucking your chin behind your shoulder, your head needs to be in line with the point of impact almost.

Secondly, think about when you're throwing it. Optimum time to change levels is when your opponent is covering up, make sure they're preoccupied with what's coming upstairs. Like all body punching, you have to set it up effectively.

That's how much the top 2 Heavyweights in the world. And for comparison here are the purses for the top Boxing Heavyweights latest bouts:

>AJ: 25 million
>Fury: 12.5 million
>Wilder: 10 million
>Ruiz: 7 million
>Povetkin: 6 million
>Whyte: Est. 5 million vs Chisora

Dillian Wh*te likely made 4x what the top two MMA Heavyweights in the world made combined!
How the fuck does Dana White get away with this shit? Is the UFC somehow bleeding money in ways that Boxing doesn't? Or are they just literally robbing their fighters blind?

they spend a ton of money on marketing I believe.
I am totally talking out of my ass, but I think they used to have deals to show UFC highlights on sportscentre type shows, I think they also pay for fightland on VICE.

Reminder that Joe Rogan went on live TV and told Dibella that boxing would have no new superstars and the UFC was going to eat boxing alive. Now he regularly has boxers on his podcast sucking their dicks

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1349, 225K)

Now we know why the UFC Heavyweights look so shit. Of course all of the best Heavyweight fighters would funnel into boxing when they're making money like this

Dana has wanted to get into boxing with Zuffa for a while, however he's probably missed his moment

Time it when he's jabbing and throw a straight right while backing up for good measure

reddit disrespects the legend, not even a positive image or flair of him. biased mods all came in from the mcgreggor hype

also, why in the ufc 30-40+ year olds still fighting? is it the skill disparity that they're able to still fight at an older age?

you also see a lot of karate background mma artists who think it's real fighting?

dana started his career with boxing

but the anti corpo mafia structure was hard to get into

Who's this thot

How is Conor McGregor and Ronda Rousey able to get so much more money than these champions?

Pacquiao made $20 million in his last fight plus PPV bonuses.

I believe Canelo makes even more per fight judging by how much money he made last year.

Dem American Boys are a different breed

Want to say Jaye Carrera? Idk random thot in the explore section

Attached: regisprograis___B1Sc9G6BkgX___.jpg (1080x1350, 280K)

JMM is a BUM

youtube.com/watch?v=si7Vkh3Mers

lmao AJ coping instagram.com/p/B1T4BJRA9F_/

based

So there's a new boxing game called round4round boxing being released soon
Looks like a ps2 game

round4roundboxing.com/boxing-roster.html

Attached: newboxinggame.png (741x795, 462K)

>750k
This is the reason why no one who's actually good at boxing and isn't washed up will ever go to mma.

tf is this

>Spending all this money to use so many fighters
That budget would be better spent elsewhere.
I don't care how the game looks or how many boxers they have at launch, I just care how it plays and how detailed career sim mode is.

They don't need to sign up a bunch of fighters, paying them for rights to use them, just give us a detailed character creator and give us the ability to share online.

Hopefully we'll finally see a game with as good or better than Hajime no Ippo 2's career mode. Highly doubt it though.

>Yea Forums shit thread about UFC card
>make post about how mma fighters are inept at defense
>10 hours later they're still mad

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

reminder that Anthony Yardie is about to step up from fighting old, small. sub-Euro level opponents on two weeks notice to Kovalev in Russia

Reminder that he's also gonna get his career dropped back into whatever shithole he came from.

Link to thread

The muh lactic wrestling muscles is my fave

lmao was that you who copy and pasted my post about how shit MMA fighters get paid?
based if so

Nah I posted that defense thing and forgot about the thread desu

Bb-b-but he have "muh power".
Should have been exposed by Buatsi to be honest.

Well Yoel Romero is a genetic freak and DC is one of the goats of the HWs but it can be argued the HW division is trash when a part time firelighter is the best fighter in the world.

I would've said Woodley was still in his prime at 36 but lost embarrassingly last fight and GSP retired arguably in his prime.

HAVENT THEY BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE 2004?

Attached: MMA.jpg (650x138, 21K)

lmao link that post

>no my sport is better than yours

Attached: c77.jpg (644x800, 35K)

every top HW in MMA is nearing 40 and awful. its pretty funny, even boxing has a much stronger HW class.

telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2019/08/16/never-mind-stonings-public-executions-human-rights-eddie-hearn/

Telegraphs sport section is always utter shite, particularly boxing

But what does The Guardian think of Hearn staging Joshua-Ruiz II in Saudi?

>to each his own
Fuck you. Most sports are just garbage.

Masterrace:
- boxing
- wrestling
- judo
- swimming
- triathlon
- winter sports

Alright:
- gymnastics
- track and field
- karate

Garbage/faggot sports:
- every team sport
- mma
- tennis
- basically anything else

>Garbage/faggot sports
>every team sport
Found the autist, shouldnt be suprised with that flag

>most popular sport in Germany is Football
>"shouldnt be surprised with that flag"
>can't spell surprised

fucking Germans

Never seen the toothpaste flag poster get BTFO so hard

Tennis is quite an underrated sport. It doesnt require as much athleticism as other sports but there are some points in common with boxing, mainly because it's 1vs1 and there is a subtle degree of cerebrality to outsmart your opponent and small technical details to take control of the match, as well as the requirement of a lot of mental toughness.

>being so autistico you care about spelling on a mongolian throat singing forum

Tennis is for women.

Can the based Instagram thot poster provide sauce?

Attached: Screenshot_20180716212734_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 658K)

source: some boring photoshopped bitch who gets shit on by sheiks so she can buy handbags

Here's some jose napoles kino
youtube.com/watch?v=QdxkXc9WbV4

Hanzakino of mantequilla
youtube.com/watch?v=uG0oI8f8Mek

Based and THOT destroyerpilled.

>genetic freak
You don’t actually believe that? He’s clearly just taking shit loads of anabolics lol

Can someone explain the "Instagram thots get shit on their chests by oil arabs meme" to me? I know that theres instances where they get contacted and bring on to take a vacation with them (and obviously get fucked) but why the shit stuff?

Incels want to make them sound as debased and disgusting as possible, so as to seem above them and explain why they aren't having sex with them

Arab sheikhs get off on humiliating white westerners by making them do whatever they want for money, like hosting boxing events for them

usa google pinche huevon de mierda, hay un chingo de sitios que prueban eso

Attached: Love.jpg (680x466, 68K)

Found some footage of kippers on the pads
twitter.com/NexGenCrusher/status/1162550283781758977?

>twitter.com/NexGenCrusher/status/1162550283781758977?
>thigh highs and arm sleeves

what the fuck

I've given sauce on her a few times, Georgia Kerr

Attached: Screenshot_20190208-115220_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 506K)

what an unremarkable whore. why bother? how is this boxing related?

He arguably beat a guy that's just as roided as he is and is like 12 years younger and in his physical prime.

>how is this boxing related?
It's not, report and move on.

Attached: 91756e95b7fd331d41ad6fde513a8953.jpg (640x640, 117K)

serious question. How do Floyd fans explain this?

Losers

Did you watch the fight?

I did live but I was drunk and obviously don't remember it now. It was an honest question, I know this picture could be taken out of context.

by having floyd knock mcshitter's rat ass out?

he held his head like that because conor kept illegally rabbitpunching him

Memegregor literally won like 5 rounds off 'tbe' without ever having a boxing match. Floyds a bum

Cockboy McGoober kept trying to fight like a budget Middleweight Lomachenko and because he didn't know what the fuck he was doing, he kept taking Floyd's back and rabbit punching him instead of landing legal blows.

Attached: 1503914476177.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

What are the chances that Dana White is the one who's buying PBC? There's no fucking way he can start being a legit promoter working with major networks by signing literal whos. He talked with Eddie and Bob recently and he has the financial backings of billionaires.

Attached: danawhite_2019_Apr_29.jpg (1400x1400, 170K)

And now for the million dollar question. Did Floyd really give up rounds to Conor cause he was carrying him or was he just shot and out of shape and 40 years old.

Little of both. Floyd Sr kept telling him to keep doing what he was doing, as soon as he knew it was time, he told Floyd it was time. They knew he'd gas. And Floyd needed the shake off the ring rust. But Floyd definitely wasn't shot.

Can't wait for Vasiliy Lomachenko vs Luke Campbell.

Attached: 1555481820817.jpg (2500x1250, 146K)

Dana and Eddie make out buddies?

How do you feel about all the Hong Kong stuff?

Dunno. But Dana was on a podcast recently and said he has some major announcement in October. Says he'll "change the game" since boxers are "paid too much".

I care about it as much as I care about Northern Ireland. But the IRA actually managed to bomb and kill people for what they believed in.

Who the hell is going to sign with him if he's going to pay like the ufc

That's the thing. He talks big shit, but who knows if he'll back it up. When his boxing shit first launched, his only fighters were RJJ fighters, and nobody knows who they were. Although RJJ did have that one good fighter (that had a belt?).

This. Haymon's fighters would never sign with him, DAZN is paying good(for now), and Arum gots a good thing going with ESPN

>Beterbiev vs. Gvozdyk
>Kovalev vs. Yard
>all the 175 champs are fighting except this guy

Attached: Dj-n1KpW4AE27fY.jpg (1001x1334, 179K)

It's not his fault that he's being ducked so hard

>I care about it as much as I care about Northern Ireland. But the IRA actually managed to bomb and kill people for what they believed in.
yeah i figured.

3:52am, London time. Young Anthony has been awakened once again by the flashbacks

Attached: 1559609136758.jpg (2048x2048, 856K)

If PBC is bought by endeavor they probably won't let dana white run it. It'll probably be a case where they're owned by the same parent company but still operated independently. I can't imagine fox would be too happy with White running PBC considering they lost money in their last UFC deal. I don't see why Endeavor would replace the PBC leadership with White anyway, PBC has been run better in the 4 years its existed than the UFC in 10 years time.

AJ is just another Frank Bruno

Pbc is garbage tho. Low ratings, bad match-ups and an unsustainable business model. Haymon is a parasite.

>low ratings
Their ratings blow Top Rank out and are most likely far better than the DAZN ratings.

PBC in the past year have been great. Solid PPVs and good match ups. It only took them 4 years for it to get going. A large part of it had to do with shit match ups and huge purses.

I wonder how strongly Paulie is regretting fighting Artem tbqh.
He lost (officially), ruined his reputation in Boxing as everyone will now look at him in disgust for stupidly putting the sport's integrity up for grab because he had a bruised ego from the Conor shit, and now has a constant reminder of his stupid decision to do BKFC as he will have chronic hand pains for a long time from shattering his hand so thoroughly and the scarring will take awhile to go away.

As a true fan of pugilism, the only fighter / promoter combo I know is Floyd + TMT.

Attached: 1481785131887.png (194x240, 53K)

I feel like the dust has only truly settled in the boxing landscape last year since the exodus of mayweather and his generation from the sport. Really Pac is the only one left from that generation still fighting. In the space of all those guys leaving I think PBC's done a pretty decent job building up their stable into taking those spaces.

It's the power of one promoter having an effective monopoly.

>How are these fighters happy with getting scammed?
Most of these guys would be flipping burgers for a living if they weren't pro fighters, so they'll take it.The other promotions are small fish that can't afford to pay them more.

Anybody among you wants to become an official Top Rank shill?

Attached: IMG_20190819_085314.jpg (1080x1392, 219K)

>Did Floyd really give up rounds to Conor cause he was carrying him or was he just shot and out of shape and 40 years old.

Neither, he was just waiting for him to gas out. He knew Conor had shitty cardio and wouldn't know how to open up Floyd's boxing defense.

lmao i wanna join and just crowdsource everything to /box/

Does being a Manager, Content mean I'll get paid to shitpost in /box/?

It means you'll be able to shit post using the official Top rank twitter account.
Imagine slipping the FBI most wanted craford pasta into a tweet/

That and the Mikey Garcia is a bum

Slightly edit mikey and jarrell miller's head's bigger.

He should go to SMW and beat Smith and Saunders

i remember some user posted it on a mickey esnews video and it got lots of likes lol

Based Hanza poster

I see you're on the nose candy again, Oscar.

Lads I was out walking and across the path there was a dead rabbit with no eyes. What does this mean?

DMITRY AIN'T READY YET

Attached: IMG_20190329_152653.png (318x396, 65K)

GADOOSH!

Attached: 5d0eff96e3ecba6ffd19d643-750-500[1].jpg (750x500, 76K)

Its going to be shit

Saul Alvarez is a drug cheat bum

Based

>h-he was winning until he lost!
Cope

"Cro Cop on smaller weight classes: ''You say that you are the best 'pound-for-pound.' And then you go to the bar and all 20 of the bouncers can kick your ass. 'But man, I'm the best pound-for-pound!' That's why heavyweight division is royal''"

based heemlet

>all 20 of the bouncers can kick your ass
Yeah if youre a heavyweight you'll beat those 20 bouncers

There was a boxer in the UK who got sent to prison for KOing a bouncer with a punch and the guy was like a welterweight. Just being a big guy isnt enough so i dont necessarily agree with this statement

One of my victims

Glad the MMAnlet knows his place.

Fighters under 135 aren't even men and shouldn't be taken seriously

This post was 100% typed by a manlet trying to fit in with the big boys.

t. 140 lbs

Jack Johnson was a BUM

Jack Johnson would knock out Bum Fury.

fighters under 6 feet/185cm and 180 lbs are literally pic related

Attached: manletprizefighting.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

Had a dream where Loma was pissed off about the whole Canelo/Kovalev situation since after Kovalev wins by 7th round KO, Canelo STILL hasn't signed to fight him. So Loma steps up to challenge Kovalev, and 90% of the fans thinks Loma would win.

Loma would win.

the current heavyweight champion is under 6 feet

Ruiz is 6'1 you mong

aka 5'9" converted from combat sport measurements

manlet cope
even that MMGay manlet that was 'the baddest man on the planet' got exposed

>believing self reported height stats

you can take off two inches from anyones claimed height, more if they claim to be 5,9 or under

This

get outta mah dreams

>tfw 6'4 but always adamantly tell everybody I'm 6'1
Never fails to make manlets seethe. Couples give the best reactions though.

Attached: braco_foto_unbezeichnet_web.jpg__500x480_q85_crop-smart_cropper-booking_detail-_subsampling-2[1].jpg (500x480, 40K)

You should apply for the top rank shill position kip

Height doesn't matter when the taller guy ends up on the ground

Attached: ruiz-joshua.jpg (2362x1772, 352K)

Do you have 6'1 on your grindr profile?

he looks to be 6 feet on the dot

instagram.com/p/B0183lsB_cZ/?igshid=ncjh27u5z1g2

Cope.

Attached: 9e3[1].jpg (747x751, 101K)

it's funny to go on celebheights and see the pure autism, I think the posters are mostly manlets too

Why are all these manlets LARPing as tall people? Its not the end of the world short friends, just be rich and youll be alright

Attached: 20190819_175648.jpg (4032x3024, 3.95M)

>2019
>Taking a picture so you can show you're 5'11!
>5'11!
You may as well be 176cm!

Attached: MV5BMTg5NjQxNjY1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODMwMTM2._V1_[1].jpg (365x450, 38K)

B-buts he's six feet with boots on!!!

its 6 foot, and taller than you, Iqbal

top kek

>boxingscene.com/wbc-reveal-four-fights-running-mayan-belt--141812
Lmao only one Mexican is potentially fighting for the Mayan "belt" and its fucking downie monguia

Tbh i have a mate whos kinda tall and he would constantly do this shit for years growing up until sometime in our early 20s, any time watching a movie or listening to music he would look up the person to make sure he was taller than them. And hes not the only tall person ive met who seemed a bit obsessed with height and having everyone acknowledge that theyre tall.

Its definitely a thing

for me, it's Mr Stop Running

Attached: DewayneBeamon.jpg (378x382, 21K)

Not me im totally honest about my height

>ywn win the Caneloweight WBC Mayan Franchise Belt™
why even live

OH NO!

Attached: y9ZamC[1].png (865x579, 372K)

>So Loma steps up to challenge Kovalev, and 90% of the fans thinks Loma would win.
Sounds like Lomaslurpers alright.

>5.9 = 5 foot 9
Is this the power of British education?

oh no non ono

6 feet is 72 inches and you are under it my friend

you have to be turbo manlet status for being dutch, all the dutch I know are 6'4 and above

>I'M A BIG BOY! YOUR MEASUREMENTS ARE WRONG! I'M A BIG BOY!

Attached: pq4i67[1].png (757x496, 359K)

Another day another new excuse from AJ
skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/11785998/ruiz-jr-vs-joshua-dont-give-them-away-says-anthony-joshua-about-letting-andy-ruiz-jr-hold-his-title-belts
>"I-I-I w-wanted to be f-f-fighting Wilder!"
>"I w-wasn't u-u-used to fighting o-outside the UK!"
>"I-It w-was a l-l-lucky punch!"
>"G-g-god intervened and let him win!"
>"I-If I c-caught him w-with that p-punch he w-would have never m-m-made it 4 more rounds!"
>"If I d-d-didn't let him hold my belt h-h-he would have never won!"
What excuse do you think is next from the big stiff body builder?

>wake up Sergiy

Attached: 20190819_114714.jpg (1440x2338, 992K)

Lmao its 5.9 not 5'9 retard. There are 12 inches in a foot.

Turn the proxy off, manlet. I never said you're 5'9. I said you may as well be.

Post height

>she will never step on your face
Ryan fucked up

Attached: 56414170_2233152813613910_1915447465690382438_n.jpg (1080x1210, 142K)

His silence says it all

Here I am next to my six foot tall friend. I included a picture of him next to his 5'11 friend for reference.

Attached: zP7VEW[1].jpg (1220x810, 729K)

Bless you Oleksandr

Attached: usykaa___B1WC6r9IILw___.jpg (1080x607, 68K)

F

Attached: 1565934814602.jpg (1074x698, 131K)

Tbh I woke up the next morning and forgot I posted here. She said "lol thanks" but I pussed out and just went on with a normal convo

Name ONE more entertaining fighter

Attached: 8AUG15_36-81-21.jpg (300x577, 60K)

>. She said "lol thanks" but I pussed out and just went on with a normal convo
Goddamnit user

Attached: 1564981492683.png (564x482, 294K)

Lmao AJ freezes up and has a completely blank stare when Anna Wolhouse asks him if he was okay before the Ruiz fight considering he was getting a neck message in his corner.
He's definitely still concussed. Are lad Ruiz did him in for good.

>she will never fart in Ryan's face again.

Nigga fucked up

cum brains
Start training, take your mind off THOTs and disgusting fantasies.

Easy

Attached: GeorgeForeman-22.jpg (580x829, 59K)

Remember I had a convo with a boomer who insisted that Conlan is going to be the next big American star and Shakur is going to fade away. Yet who's getting the title shot first?

Attached: f9c5d892f507d61b27048693c4826152.jpg (1080x817, 96K)

Shakur will get locked up and Bob will get Conlan a vacant WBO title shot

Conlan isn't good. Plus Shakur vs Valdez would've been a good fight, too bad he pussied out

Conlan’s nowhere near top level, was that said on here?

Nah just some boomer I was talking to at a bar during one of his first few fights

you meet some fucking retards at bars
there was one guy telling me Rocky Fielding was going to upset Canelo because of his height and reach, that guy was some 20 something West Ham fan though, not a boomer

fuck you Oleksandr

Attached: ChadJoyce.jpg (1080x1350, 153K)

Both of them are shit. 100% hypejobs. Conlan is more embarrassing than Shakur tho.

both of these faggots are classic top rank hypejob bums

after shakur knocked out his last bum andre ward said some shit like "I'd take shakur over anybody at 126 right now!" I know he's his manager but fucking kek dude, shakur is a bum, GRJ would wipe the floor with him

AAAAHHHHH PLEASE FRANK NOT USYK AGAIN
[spoiler] I enjoy watching Joyce though he's like the ultimate plodder [/spoiler]

Attached: usykvsplodder.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

[spoiler]?[/spoiler]

I'm far more ascended that you, I train by beating up instawhores with mate Sergey

Can't wait for the inevitable glass body beatdown of Conland desu

Every heavyweight is a bum
Both are overrated, but Conlan is worse
Lmao, Valdez didn't duck Shakur. Stevenson has yet to face anybody good. Valdez is proven

>Lmao, Valdez didn't duck Shakur. Stevenson has yet to face anybody good. Valdez is proven
>Fights literally nothing but nobodies during his entire Featherweight "reign", getting his jaw broken by his toughest opponent, a Britbum
>IMMEDIATELY vacates the moment he gets a valid opponent as his mandatory
I call that ducking. inb4 "b-b-but Shakur is u-u-unproven!". He's an olympic silver medalist who has visciously dominated two world title challengers, Valdez had no problem fighting guys like Sanchez and Tommasone who literally aren't even top 100 opponents, but pussies out the moment he gets a bluechip prospect showing up at his doorstep.

I support Mexican champions but Valdez is a bitch, I can't like the little faggot.

For all the talk of frauds, bums and hypejobs, Anthony Yarde is the one real hype job, a manufactured boxer with a padded record straight from the 70s and 80s but somehow able to be created in the internet age by Frank Warren. He has a conman trainer and apparently does no sparring. He has avoided all domestic challenges to work the WBO rankings by crushing Hungarian cans and older smaller fighters coming on short notice. He boxes with his mouth wide open, at slow pace, doesn't throw combos, and his TKOs all involve a British ref jumping in to put us all out of our misery. It's fascinating to read people on forums talking themselves into giving him a chance against Kovalev.

And the guy who beat Shakur in the Olympics just lost to a fucking bum.
It tells you that the moment these Olympians find someone who will press them hard for 12 rounds like Valdez they'll get exposed.
Btw Quigg is way better than anybody Shakur ever faced and he also missed weight by quite a margin vs Valdez, yet Valdez still won clearly

>It tells you that the moment these Olympians find someone who will press them hard for 12 rounds like Valdez they'll get exposed.
Then why didn't he get a free win over a top 10 ranked opponent and silver medalist if it's so easy?
He was okay with fighting Sanchez and Tommasone these last two fights, two fighters ranked outside the top 100, yet he's above fighting a silver medalist who has fought his way into the top 10? Come now, be serious.

>Btw Quigg is way better than anybody Shakur ever faced and he also missed weight by quite a margin vs Valdez, yet Valdez still won clearly
>He unironically ranks 126's resident britbum
Come now, be serious.

Oscar Valdez is a fucking bitch and a coward. Hope he gets KO'd for how hard he's ducking legitimate opposition. Probably pisses his pants terrified of fighting legitimate opponents after getting his jaw broken by the Britbum.

What is /box/ opinion on Ezzard Charles?

>"He's an olympic silver medalist"

Attached: 1561210445766.png (454x520, 6K)

Based atg and top ten heavyweight also top five light heavy

The Biggg Soviet Show is Back

Kovalev is one of the best offensive fighters. Yards is only good with short punches. How does he get in without being lit up by straight shots all night?

kovalevs style reminds me of an ak47, you know what I mean?

kovalev is happy to trade on the inside if you go for it

Attached: thehitman.jpg (455x612, 68K)

Attached: ezzard charles.webm (640x480, 2.88M)

Not anymore. Buddy's got him to calm d9wn and use his range. He was content to outpoint Alvarez last time

>bleacherreport.com/articles/1516575-the-business-of-fighting-a-look-inside-the-ufcs-top-secret-fighter-contract
>For combined Pay-Per-View Provider buys purchased within thirty (30) days of the live event, Fighter shall receive One dollar ($1.00) for each pay-per-view buy between 200,000 buys and 400,000 buys; and Two dollars ($2.00) for each pay-per-view buy between 400,000 buys and 600,000 buys; and Two dollars and Fifty Cents ($2.50) for each pay-per-view buy over 600,000 buys.

>Tattoos?

Them too. The contract grants Zuffa an "irrevocable, perpetual non-exclusive, transferable, assignable and sub-licensable right and license throughout the world, to use, publish, reproduce, distribute, display and exhibit such tattoos in any manner and on or through any media, in connection with ZUFFA's exercise of any of its other Rights hereunder."

Holy shit why the fuck would anyone fight in the UFC. They literally own the rights to your tattoos.
No fucking way they do shit in boxing

Is Hrgovic hyped?

Sounds like a slave contract

A little. But for some reason Efe Ajagba has the most stans on all the boxing forums.

don’t have a clue about contracts but that sounds appalling

bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/42264257
"When Vasyl was a very young guy, his father would not allow him in the ring until he took ballet lessons," Arum explains. "Then he made him do gymnastics. Vasyl has skills that other boxers do not have. When you see Vasyl Lomachenko you see a man with unbelievable qualifications.

"For example, he brings a sport psychologist to every training camp and after every training session, he goes with the psychologist and they talk about God knows what. Then the psychologist makes him do mind games. Whatever he does, I've never seen it before but it works.

"He's such an unusual person. He comes over to my house every once in a while, always bearing gifts. He brought me a backgammon set where the centre is the picture of him and myself. He's thoughtful. As a promoter the gifts are normally only ever going one way."

The secret to boxing: ballet.

Why do you say for some reason?

What gun is Andre ward?

>He brought me a backgammon set where the centre is the picture of him and myself
Damn I wanna see a picture of that

because it's way OTT, like they have a personal investment in him. probably just excited Nigerians.

Yes, they are an excitable bunch.

I dunno, m1 garand? I'm german I don't know guns

What the fuck?
I thought that even if the main event fighters were getting shitty fucking purses they were at least getting a fair share of the PPV sales, but holy shit that is horrendous.

Is MMA not really that profitable that some Boxing promoter with a lot of money to throw around hasn't just rolled in and bought out a bunch of fighter contracts and given them a fair wage like what PBC did to Golden Boy's expiring contracts?
DAZN should have really went for MMA than Boxing with the money they had and given one of the non-UFC orgs a fuckton of money to buy up a bunch of expiring contracts with fair compensation for the fighters. Meanwhile DAZN is throwing literally hundreds of millions at one boxer who they can't even get to fight the fighter they want him to.

Tragic.

>Efe Ajagba has the most stans on all the boxing forums.
Casuals actually know Ajagba because of the Curtis Harper fight. My brother watches literally zero sports and even he asked me about that when it happened.
Probably didn't raise his profile substantially for the long-term, but it certainly gave him a fair bit of fans and guys who will recognize him.

It's actually crazy how /box/ has taken the AJ bait. Hes so clearly trying to be the bad guy, diminish the ruiz win, and talk himself up and the room temp iqs keep on being shocked that Johnson said this, or that. This is probably the most honest hes been in years, no stay humble shit, just him trying to convince himself it was a fluke and ruiz doesn't stand a chance.

Based vinny btfo fat dan

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-155530_Twitter.jpg (1080x2021, 613K)

Who’s the girl on left?

the problem is the way he does, instead of being blatant he still tries to keep his humble respectful persona, he does it in a "nothing against ruiz tho" way

would be a good point except he's still talking dull media friendly guff in slick promotional videos like before

vocaroo.com/i/s0h7Odugx0yj

What the fuck?

Attached: dickwasher.jpg (832x638, 58K)

The thing is UFC owns their fighters. They can only leave the UFC provided they approve their release, that's why Connor McGregor had to do his boxing fight through UFC instead of independently doing it with Mayweather promotions. They can keep getting away with because mma is a young sport and they are the most dominant organization through buying out competition discourse the majority of mms fighters aim to get signed with the UFC cause its the only option.

They also don't get the protections from the Ali act because they're not boxers and all these mms orgs lobby against it so they can continue exploiting floor rolling fools.

How are people making these?

Dont understand why Brits dont go nuts over Fury like they do AJ. He's the best they got. Absolute technician in the ring. Took a miracle punch for Wilder to beat him. Must be because he's a gypsy fuck.

He's american now

>losing 5 rounds to a guy w/ no boxing experience

some TBE you got there retard

Attached: 1563591516017.gif (274x233, 18K)

Because he never fights anyone. His "comeback" is four wins over random bearded European bums. He could bring old Audley out of retirement and beat him up for a few rounds and it'd still be better than his current level of opposition.

Who would win between Liston and Deontay?

you're a joke if you seriously believe this.
also
>lucky punch

lol

Based objective poster

I think its because of this
tagthesponsor.com/
Though there may be other things too

liston shatters beyonce with the mere wind of his jab

>tagthesponsor.com/
>tagthesponsor.com/2019/08/02/sara-yvonne-esposito-italian-instagram-model-agrees-to-suck-farts-out-of-princes-arse-for-a-few-quids-and-airmiles-video-included/

Lmao this can't be real

Attached: final_15.jpg (750x1334, 222K)

Attached: final_21.jpg (750x1334, 214K)

Clearly a casual. Fury dominated him the entire fight, was a master class. Lol at you appearing to claim somehow Wilder waited all fight and set him up with a literal last second miracle punch.

He would abuse AJ. AJ has a glass chin, and the worst cardio in the history of boxing. He needs to worry less about his muscles and appearance. The second he fought a good technical fighter with fast hands like Ruiz he got abused. Fury would embarrass him.

The real reason people dont like Fury is because he's not a knockout artist. He's smooth butter in the ring, I guess that's why only real boxing fans appreciate him.

Because no one wants to fight him. Isn't that obvious? Even Wilder is avoiding the rematch, and I'm a big Wilder fan.

Fury didn't do much the entire fight and all the rounds were uneventful until Wilder dropped him 2x. If you think trying to fool judges and the audience with taunts to make up for the fact that ur not actually doing anything, then you are the casual. How is it a master class if you don't win. HIs only other big fight was one of the worst hw fights in history against an old unmotivated Wlad.

Yeah cause wilder made fury sign with the Top rank and delay the rematch for a year so fury can take out cans on ESPN+

Did you watch the fight? This is an embarrassing take. You must think Mayweather was garbage too?

They finally announce the rematch after Wilder got dragged and abused on social media for avoiding it, let's see if it actually even happens.

You act like the judges aren't corrupt. Practically every respectable publication called it a complete robbery and even called for an inquiry to the judges.

I'm an American and fucking hate Bongs and their stupid meme fighters. I loved when Spence went to UK and broke Kell Brooks face, but Fury is an excellent fighter and probably the most underrated boxer in the world.

>probably the most underrated boxer in the world.
yikes. He's probably the most overrated now. People think he's some grandmaster taichi level boxer now for some reason for beating bums, a old klitschko and barely surviving wilder for 12 rounds while he stood back and threw pitter patter shots from the outside.

He's very good but come on he's not underrated at all.

>Even Wilder is avoiding the rematch, and I'm a big Wilder fan.
Imagine LARPing like a faggot.

I thought for a second this was a story of some instathot getting exposed for having a fetish for farting on guys and my dick got hard, but nah, she was doing the fart sucking.

Wilder got 4 rounds off the KD's, are you saying Fury won ten rounds clearly lol. That was a draw if I ever saw one. I'd favor Wilder to finish him in the rematch. Fury's got no punch and a glass jaw.

There's a lot to criticize Floyd for, but to compare their careers is laughable. Fury's literally done nothing but talk shit. Its a con job

No one compared their careers, only used that comparison because are both technical fighters that people like to call boring. Fury couldnt hold Floyd's jock.

Whether we agree on Fury vs Wilder or not, the original point was Brits should be rating him higher than AJ. AJ might be the most overrated fighter of all time.

Also Fury is still the true lineal champ until he's beaten.

>Also Fury is still the true lineal champ until he's beaten.
>*defends imaginary title against 3 sub-50 ranked opponents and 1 #48th ranked opponent*
Amazing champion you got there.

You can't act like he's not avoided. Your argument falls apart when he challenged and fought the most avoided fighter on the planet in Wilder. You act like he's scared. He gives zero fucks. He wills fight anyone and then sing Aerosmith in the ring afterwards.

Fury out boxed Wilder easily. Only a sad ass casual would disagree.

Wow finally a real boxing fan.

>You can't act like he's not avoided
Avoided by who? He ran from the Wilder rematch and refuses to fight anyone top 10, 20, or 30. Why the fuck would anyone duck a guy who you're guaranteed a mil against?
He also flat out ducked the Whyte fight. Going from "I'll fight Whyte if the WBC guarantee the diamond belt would be up for grabs" to "Whyte is a bum, I don't care that the WBC put the diamond belt up for grabs.

Sad that people forgot about that fact. And I don't even like Dillian Wh*te.

Nice 20 count you got up from lineal "champ"

Attached: acNvxcT.jpg (500x593, 35K)

No one will take you serious that he ducks. Were you in those negotiations? He fought the most dangerous and avoided fighter in the world. Who else would he be afraid of? You hate him because you think he's boring to watch, when in reality he's a smooth technician. Technical fighters always win the rematch, look at Ward vs Kovalev II. Dont be surprised when Fury wins.

Then watch every single Brit go nuts over him and act like they always loved him.

This is a blatant shitposter and I shant be giving this Furyfag another (You).
You should put on a name so that you'll have the identity you want so badly.

Based off what? Their common opponent AJ beat in a better way and aside from that AJ's got the far better resume. Fury's a conman. Don't give me this lineal shit either. you can't milk that forever, he got busted for drugs and lost his title. He's not shit. You're letting him con you w/ that "lineal" talk. Its bullshit

You're clearly a casual.

>Technical fighters always win the rematch

most of the time yeah, but deontay has all time great power and fury is just too big a target to not blast at least once

deontay learned from the last fight too ya know...I think he ko's him for real this time

>Fury ducks fighters
>Fury fights most dangerous heavyweight

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rd70iqK_bsU
think its just dancing in general

It's going to be a great fight, glad it finally got done. I want Wilder to win, it's been a long time since we've had a true consensus American HW champ. Still has to fight Ruiz jr. If he wins, but he's American too.

fury is the goat
deal with it beyonce fags

>kills a guy
>then immediately fights elmer ray 2nd ranked heavyweight in the world and the man joe louis is scared of
>no footage of that fight exists
>no footage of his 3 fights with archie moore
post war casuals were such plebs

>wake up Tyson

Attached: DUVWCuAWAAAUqLV.jpg (250x312, 14K)

most american team sports are pretty autistic

lord the fantasy football and the cheesy soundtracks

BOOOOOOOOOOOOMBZQUAAAAAAAAAAD

Attached: https___specials-images.forbesimg.com_dam_imageserve_926439238_960x0.jpg_fit=scale.jpg (960x600, 64K)

i mean floyd is always as shot as he is for taking on someone who doesnt even box. didn't spense whooped that boy in sparring?

niggas be hiding from The Truth. #ManDown #WakeUpShawn

Attached: The Truth.jpg (1200x630, 83K)

Spence never wooped Floyd in sparring, Spence woopee Broner in sparring. Floyd clearly let him tire himself out then flushed him. Easy work. You should feel privileged you were alive to see him box. A true genius in the ring.

A very very bad man. Will permanently end pac's career.

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZQQQQQQUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD

Attached: deontay-wilder-knocks-out-dominic-breazeale-in-round-1-sends-violent-message-to-anthony-joshua.jpg (1190x595, 117K)

Attached: 20181117_080333.jpg (672x896, 249K)

The amount of casuals in this thread is staggering.

Pretty Boy Floyd Mayweather used to talk zero shit, show up and offensively dominate and knock out everyone, before he broke his hands. He was avoided by everyone for 10 years. He started the Money Mayweather antics to sell himself. Look what he did to Chico Corrales.

He beat 28 world champions. He didnt fight fighters at catch weights, he didnt fight a drained Cotto. He didnt dance around Canelo, he sat in the pocket all fight and walked him down completely embarrassed him.

When he fought Pacquiao he was 4 years older than him. He's a true ring genius, and only casuals talk shit about him.

I'm not convinced fury or wilder want the rematch. Fury knows someone can absolutely turn his lights off, and wilder knows that someone can go 12 with him. The reward just isnt there for either for the second fight now

terence crawford is on joe rogan

He's less than 2 years older than Pacquiao

brehs...this drought...

Attached: box wojak.jpg (1440x1724, 187K)

She’s someones daughter

Fucking Canelo ruined it. At least we have our guy Ryan Garcia next

Attached: 1526499905784.jpg (800x450, 54K)

*snap*

Attached: snap.png (438x301, 234K)

g-give me fights...

august please...

Attached: please.webm (360x640, 2.27M)

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=9ni0efJHHIk

Literally saw this on twitter.
Living as a woman is life on easy mode NG+.
There's an entire fucking fetish specifically around the idea of a woman making you give money to her.

James Kirkland is fighting on Saturday if you guys didn't know

Why?

Money probably

Say what you want about Muslims but they’re sort off right when it comes to women rights. Women got rights and what do they do with it? They just use their holes to get what they want.

The problem isn't even just women though. Like you said, they're just using their cunts to get what they want, but the guys giving them what they want so easily are weak pathetic losers, the kind that spam /box/ threads with the whores they likely have shrines devoted to.

Hearing rumors of Alvarez Kirkland II.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJnEG92fcWw

Michelle "Whore" Phelps sucking and fucking Tyson so he'd take her out shopping and buy her nice things.

Why don't more Brazilians become pro boxers?

Attached: 1566262705303.jpg (640x1440, 156K)

No need to be jealous of a real woman

should’ve stuck Canada and kippers on for maximum bants

You started well and ended with some bullshit

Their monkey dna makes them better at grappling than punching
Come on now he's a queer but he's alright

Tank don't want that smoke

Attached: kingryan.webm (480x480, 2.65M)

just some light ribbing, kippers is /ourgirl/

>placing your hand directly into the path it's swinging in his hard

GADOOSH!

Attached: 5d0eff96e3ecba6ffd19d643-1920-1281[1].jpg (1920x1281, 368K)

can't think of a boxer I least want to hear a 2hr interview with

He's pretty boring.

>says the professional boxer

it's alright interview, more inteesting than the amdy ruiz one fershure

Yeah, more because Ruiz is being sucked up to at the moment. Crawford was good when he was talking about fishing.

Kovalev by KO is the betting opportunity of the year

Should have changed the sign to something /box/ related

G-guys? I'm worried yarde will get hurt on Saturday
twitter.com/Boxing_Exposure/status/1163539536003194881?

Nice to see Boots is back, shame he lost almost a year to manager/promoter bullshit

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-060308_Twitter.jpg (1080x2021, 636K)

using your attributes is smart, hate the game not the player

atleast theres footage of his fights with jersey joe

Holy shit I didn't realize that it's this weekend

this nigga looks huge,kovalev still gonna crack his head tho

youtube.com/watch?v=O5pn5dUT8Js

damn i didn't know kovalev killed a guy

How new are you?

the Krusher aura was real

remember fat fuck Terry O'Connor carrying Cleverley to his corner

manny will never fight errol

manny is going to be the president of the Philippines one day soon. He just had a great win over thurman to cap off his all time great career. the only other fight manny will take is floyd, or maybe a bum to ride off into the sunset. errol would fucking wreck manny's shit and there's no reason for manny to go through that after his win over thurman

errol's next fight after he beats porter will probably be a defense against danny, and then hopefully we get errol vs bud after that but there will probably be some bum mandatory fight between that

Attached: pacquiao.jpg (1200x931, 104K)

Attached: 6.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

Attached: 7.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Younger Krusher was an underrated body puncher. Disappointing he almost completely abandoned his body punching, his jab to the body was quite kino. Also had some great combos

Says common sense you dummy

Me @ 0:09 mark

also:
>no footage of his 2 fights with Charley Burley
>no footage of his barroom brawl middleweight fight against Jose Basora
>no footage of his brutal knockout of Jimmy Bivins
>Shitty short footage of him finally beating Lesnevich (the champion that didnt wanted to face the great contenders)

And the one that hurst me the most:
>no HD footage of his 2nd fight against Marshall even tho ESPN/Steve Lott has the footage and it appeared in a ESPN documentary about afro american fighters.

People like to forget that Kov actually cleaned up the Light Heavyweight division. The Ward losses makes people forget. Also, he was robbed the first fight

>badlefthook.com/2019/8/20/20813596/manny-robles-andy-ruiz-not-in-great-shape-but-we-have-enough-time-to-get-ready

Uh oh

By "not ready" he means that he isn't eating enough Snickers

I hope so. They say he missed his first day of camp

Attached: sbdb2x1mmta31.png (494x520, 525K)

who knows name of the song rummy's corner uses in his videos?

Find me a more powerful duo

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (944x1181, 110K)

Attached: bud-spencer-terence-hill-i13643.jpg (600x400, 77K)

Good episode, Holyfield is appearing on rogan soon

Attached: 2_CW_GOATS.png (601x600, 805K)

mogged by Rogan

If Wilder hits so hard, why couldn't he KO Zelenoff?

Post kino highlight tapes
youtu.be/7eWPwsCC3QY

Brown Bum fights only cans

Obligatory

youtu.be/PiMLt2oSRaQ

was Bud on JRE worth a listen?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 57K)

yes he delightfully recounts his legendary victories over the chicano cripple, the karate bogan, the african tribesman, and Amir Khan's corpse

Loma should cut to flyweight to show the nips what's up
instagram.com/p/B1YnfkhBv-0/?igshid=akc3nugggmc6

just about every hanza video is pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=Q11zuzRPOH8
youtube.com/watch?v=W5jvU6z2cZk
youtube.com/watch?v=g4eKN-U7eWA
youtube.com/watch?v=ImTUpFKbom8
youtube.com/watch?v=Yibc75cJY_k
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ5sHHfIcFI
youtube.com/watch?v=ny2YS_D7pgg

salty salty brit mad that crawford exposed yet another medalist hypejob

>Vegeta
>6 feet tall
Is he wearing high heels there?

Pls tell me frens fat greedy fuck Rumsfeld wont tell

Who is the man, who is the can?

Answer carefully, the outcome might out you as a casual.

Attached: 350px-Calzaghe-jones.jpg (350x219, 24K)

>whiffing on a softball highlight reel KO setup from Bob Arum

the "p4p no 1" couldn't do what Breidis Prescot did 11 years ago and Danny Garcia did 7 years ago

Acting like Roy wasn't over the hill vs Calslappy

Both bums

Khan quit because he knew the highlight KO was inevitable.

Getting hit in the dick was the best thing that happened to Khan that night.

>allowing 2019 Amir Khan six rounds to quit

If a Middleweight weight bully like Canelo couldn't take Khan out in 5 why would a Lightweight like Crawford do so? Unlike Canelo, Crawford didn't drop a single round to a mere con, and took away Khan's will so quickly that he quit in the 6th round, fearing the inevitable KO.

slurp slurp slurp

seething wh*tey

Canelo knocked out Khan so bad it gave him permanent slurred speech. He's a shot fighter who got dropped and went life and death with Samuel Vargas in the fight before and cashed out in Saudi Arabia the fight after. Pathetic matchmaking and a pathetic fight. Can't wait to see Crawford fight """""""Mean Machine""""""" next.

Kovalev's 2 - 1 (and in this case the follow up 2) is so good. Not many people throw it opting to always hook. Find a lot of them end up stepping in and smothering themselves.

Joe Rogan’s not that short guys.

Attached: 5951069B-F8D9-443D-9F11-101FFDE20FF1.jpg (750x1081, 168K)

reminder that if you watch Joe Rogan you're a faggot and a wannabe /heem/let

I like boxing and mma tbqh

that means you're a fag and you like to take it up the BUM

Both are ATGs
>inb4 muh Roid Jones

People who recently got robbed, listed first

Kovalev vs Ward I
GGG vs Canelo I
Jacobs vs GGG
Fury vs Wilder

boxingscene.com/team-miller-on-tyson-fury-turn-down-what-we-never-offer--141829

Even fury is ducking jarrell

Attached: 1565588701050.jpg (669x506, 160K)

>Jacobs vs GGG
Nice try

Ah yes like the common sense when everyone thought aj was going to KO that fat fuck Andy Ruiz?

>recently
>kovalev ward
Confirmed for casual. Worse robberies happen all the time and more recently than 2 years ago.

>*must be Jewish

Jacobs won that fight

Doesn't everyone know these are the fights tyson fury wants? He doesn't want top 10 guys or people that could challenge him, he wants guys that he knows he doesn't have to train for

U N I T on the left

>my guy wins all his close decisions!

even floyd said that kovalev won the ward fight you dumb faggot

Who's my guy?

>Fox is reaping the benefit of the work Showtime has done over the past five or six years to build up the current crop of stars....We built up the welterweight division. We built up the super-welterweight division. And Fox is reaping the benefit of that...
OH NONONO THE WEASEL IS SHOOK
RIP SHOWTIME BOXING

you forgot GGG v Canelo 2

Thought it was more of a draw. First fight was blatant robbery though

youtu.be/axMLZZNINCU

>thinks I would go for Kovalev over an American

He just got robbed man. Glad Ward knocked him out in 2nd fight though. He was humbled in the first.

Does Yarde actually have a chance or am I being memed by British boxing youtubers?

All I can see is he has can crushing power but nothing else.

No chance whatsoever

brainlet

Kovalev has this bad habit of being too cocky in the first few rounds and usually gets caught, has happened to him numerous times.

Yarde has serious power, could sleep him easy if that happens, but outside of that, hard to see how Kovalev loses

see

I'm still wondering how I fell for the Andrew Tabiti meme

>Kovalev vs Ward I
Cringe. Ward beat him fair and square, 114-113 is the correct decision for Ward.

>GGG vs Canelo I
Based. The judges robbed Canelo completely.

>Jacobs vs GGG
Cringe. Jacob's could have easily won but he's a retard who thinks he's a switch hitter when he's really not, and Rozier is too much of a yes man to tell him otherwise.

>Fury vs Wilder
Based. Jack Reiss completely robbed Wilder of a KO victory.

>Meme hot takes

>even floyd said
>even
You say that like Floyd has a vested interest in Ward or would be biased towards a Black fighter.
Floyd has never been that kind of person to root for someone because he's a countryman or also Black. See; the whole Gucci drama with him.

scuttle back into your garbage heap gonzalito you slimy rat fuck

Only if you leave here and go back to r*ddit forever.

you,being a known redditor already,and trying to call other redditors,strongly implies that you are a slimy rat fuck
you're some 2016 chicano zoomer faggot that trannyposts on /int/,neck yourself subhuman

>zoomer faggot that trannyposts on /int/,neck yourself subhuman
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
Did a chicano fuck your girl this morning r*dditor? You're seething more than usual, which is a real accomplishment since I seem to have to buttblasted 24/7

i take my words back,rats are apparently intelligent and cunning creatures,but you're a dumb as bricks coon

Seethe harder, incel r*dditor

I thought he could stink it out and win a controversial decision against dorticos. He did one of those things at least

ayo hol up my nigga. talm bout pound 4 pound kang but he aint even the best in his division my nigga.

Damn... just realized this applied to terrcan or canelo which ever way you want it...

He's right about floyd tho. its just as likely that floyd didn't want ward to win because ward would have an undefeated record. He was petty enough to sperg out when people started saying Canelo's deal was the biggest

Also applies to Lomachenko

Attached: 4mikeywilliams___BtaZgKIBjOX___.jpg (1010x1263, 174K)

>Also applies to Lomachenko

Attached: 1522806043011.jpg (394x350, 37K)

>LEAVE LOMA ALONE!!! HE'S THE MATRIX!!

Attached: 1566276232262.png (785x1000, 254K)

>ever believing a Tmt fighter

kek based

Reminder that the Drake curse forgives no one.. Mm

Attached: officehanchoediting___By0uufBgREw___.jpg (900x900, 101K)

Is drake on his knees or what

ohhh noooo. this nigga getting exposed by tevin

Reminder that the chi spammer and the mma spammer are LITERALLY the same poster

Wake up, Anthony.

Attached: K.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)

>"M-m-mind if I s-s-stand on his m-milk crate when we take the photo? T-thanks..."

That was taken a bit before the Fonseca bout, so he already paid his dues to the drake curse by losing his belt before that fight.

Kek

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 188K)

I don't think so

Is Al about to kill Showtime boxing?

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-160227_Twitter.jpg (1062x752, 266K)

UFC fight purses have always been garbage unless you're a superstar that can get a ppv cut.

Attached: ufc bitcoin.png (1366x632, 371K)

joe rogan made more commentating that probably 70% of these fighters

I'm so happy aj got exposed for the overhyped bum that he is

I bet he retires if andy wrecks his shit again

Not his fault the British media went apeshit over him. He's clearly lost touch with reality though. He needs to worry less about his muscles and appearance and actually focus on cardio. Its shocking how bad it is.

literally all bums apart from yarde and campbell

>Yarde
>not a bum

Lol

Don't think he's serious bud

Loma would outclass and UD Canelo, but would get KO'd brutally by Kovalev.

The toothpaste poster is probably worse than the chi at this point. Just endless faggotry with that guy

the "media" always falls all over itself to promote a black hypejob

>He needs to worry less about his muscles and appearance

Attached: 20190813_085939.jpg (1431x2765, 1.12M)

Hahaha stop this cant be real

>Crawford is 5'8"
>visibly at least an inch taller than Joe
>Joe loves tall shoes

5'6" Joe Rogan.

Nah he's pretty based.

It is. Think he also gets manicures and pedicures

>these fucking Cubans living in the US for 20 years and STILL not speaking English

This shouldn't be fucking allowed.

Attached: 1566344625560.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

Based

Attached: 20190820_205154.jpg (1402x1450, 574K)

Is there anyone with a better logo than Kovalev's?

Holy shit I swear Floyd fans are a whole new autism

I'd kick someone's ass if I ever saw someone do what the guy on the left is doing.
Like what the fuck has to be wrong with you to eat a pizza like that. Just eat like a normal person.

the napkin dab was stupid, but unpopular opinion; I have no problem with eating pizza with a knife if its hot.

arent you in BC? Dont chinese there not learn english?
More people speak spanish in miami than english, anyways

>I have no problem with eating pizza with a knife if its hot.
You and I would never be able to be friends. If it's cool enough to put in your mouth then it's cool enough for you to use your hands, you don't have to be a fag and use a knife and fork on pizza.

i dont use a knife and fork, but i dont care if others do.

all of brazil uses a knife and fork to eat pizza.

I know most people watch, but does anyone here actually boxing?
I've been wanting to get into boxing for years now and I think I'm going to finally start(been saving money) what should I look for when buying my first set of gloves and shoes? any recommendations?

Attached: Jones-vs-Toney.jpg (555x390, 78K)

>Lennox beat Vitali.

on 2 weeks notice, aged 37

i boxed for about 2 years, I stopped because my job was busy and my gym was progressively becoming more geared towards non-competition and more towards "boxercize"

I never bought gloves or shoes. My gym had ones, it was kind of gross but whatever. That being said, I think buying boxing shoes would be beneficial once you start sparring.

>Garbage/faggot sports:
>- every team sport

lol you got bullied at school

know of any boxing companies that make shoes for wider feet?

no, I never bought shoes. For aesthetic purposes I like the adidas wrsetling/boxing boot.

im too pussy and want to avoid ever getting a concussion unnecessary in my life. a single one can fuck you up permanently depending on your luck.

I'd played hockey for 24 years without getting a concussion, I should be fine.

How can you duck a rematch when you're literally on your retirement fight?
I never understood why people gave Lennox shit for not rematching Vitali. The guy was well past his best, the fact that he ended up fighting a young future HoFer for his final fight should be bonus enough, a cherry on top of his already legendary career.

Do you guys think shaolin iron fist hand hardening training would be useful in boxing?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

30 minutes into the Crawford interview and I already liked it. I thought it would be boring because Joe would interject about Tyson for no reason like Teddy (Joe slurps, Teddy hates) and that Crawford would have no personality like always. But they talked about pretty interesting things like camp life and work ethics. Crawford actually laughs instead of having his permanent serial killer look and being a stone. I think Bo Mac being there helped lighten up everything as well too. I'll watch the rest tomorrow.

Can you give me a rundown? I would like to know about Crawford but I cant stand Rogan

Loved Floyd and RJJ growing up. Knows how it's not just about talent, you need hard work ethics to be at the top. Winning a belt is easy, keeping it is harder. Trains harder than anyone else, trains all the time. When he's not training, he helps other people, but gets frustrated because they don't listen/don't do things as well as him. Talks about how MMA pays slaves wages despite being having more/bigger injuries than boxing. Like Pettis who fought last week got paid $150k and got a broken foot/smashed up face. Says he likes yoga and shit. Says he keeps up with other boxers and watches interviews/knows memes. Says his kids will do baseball when they're older.

That's about 30 mins of the 1.5 hour video.

wow just go omaha already and suck that cornhuskers dick kippers.

Oh, and the most important part is that he says he'll retire around 35. He knows staying in the sport longer means you'll eventually slip up and get hurt. And training hard adds to injuries as well. He's 32, so he's got a few years left.

wasting his last years fighting khan

That's the biggest "secret" in boxing. Almost everyone gets injured in training before fights but nobody can say anything about it for obvious reasons. Fights are only canceled if it's really serious but damn near everyone goes into fights with some nagging injuries

>retire at 35, he's 32 years old
Imagine wasting the last 3 years of your career fighting eurobums

Has Kell Brook retired or is he still crying for the Khan fight?

He's waiting for the next male stripper to have an open Saturday night

Does it matter? He's fought 3 names. One for the title shot, one for the money, and the other because it was mandatory. And he won only one of those.

I'm sorry for being rude kippers

Ahahaha faggot

>half black half Ukrainian
Would he be the ultimate boxer?

tunde "anthony yarde is technically better than kovalev" ajayi

You just gotta be slicc with it

>sorry Sirgay, you ain't 'ittin' muh boy no more

Attached: 29lmihx.jpg (634x412, 104K)

I have awkwardly wide feet and everlast pivt work for me really well after breaking in, I go up to the next full size. I had reebok boots before because they were recommended for wide feet but they never felt right

Attached: pivt.jpg (1200x630, 160K)

>wake up Anthony

Attached: sergeykrusherkovalev___BzKG3oFgHxp___.jpg (1080x1349, 121K)

>wake up Anthony

Attached: cannon_briggs___B0cTE0bhs8T___.jpg (1080x809, 111K)

>wake up Anthony

Attached: 019_David_Benavidez_vs_Sherali_Mamadjanov_esther-lin-showtime-770x514.jpg (770x514, 97K)

Yarde will win.

I dont want him to but he will. Mark my words by capping this post

fuck off

Just screencap it motherfucker
If im wrong ill crawl in the thread and apologise with my hands up. But im NOT wrong. He will KO him round 3-5

show me your bet slip

We wanna see your face, britbum

Slavs gonna wreck britbums two weeks in a row? Based

Attached: BUMavidez.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

I heard Spence kicked Floyd's ass in sparring.

he did

everyone including errol denies it though, which leads me to believe that floyd paid him to keep it quiet

Wasn’t that around the time he was fighting Berto though? Hardly surprising

friendly reminder that /box/ is a TRUTH general and bum crawfold don't want no smoke.

supposedly it was around 2012 after errol came back from the olympics

so after cotto, before canelo

>Kovalev by KO is the betting opportunity of the year

Kov's on the slide and Yarde is no joke

>Yarde is no joke

Why do Brits always do this to themselves

Lionsinnacamp

Yarde is a joke

LIONS INNA CAMP

can only assume it's bait which I have fallen for

new thread

youtube.com/watch?v=i53ywqkmaA4 Radio Rahim is 6'1 and he looks taller than Andy Ruiz lol

>AJ beat in a better way
>almost knocked out by an old Wlad