APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: tfw.jpg (301x167, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9BCWPg7qkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im cool with that. Now DC's soul is owned by two guys. Lol at idiots thinking nigger Fedor was ever the goat

Jon GOAT Jones would unanimous decision Stipe

Who the fuck can stop him bros? The bad guy isn't supposed to win.

Attached: tfwbadtimeline.jpg (847x572, 50K)

Jones vs Stipe ARGGGHHHHHH

Jones would unironically heem stipe

First jones loses to a one legged man and gets saved now DC gets heemed. Their era was when UFC started to get a little boring for me now this marks the end and the beginning of the no shits given about it era. Just boring nobodies left.

Daniel Cormier is Carlton Banks

youtube.com/watch?v=r9BCWPg7qkA

Jones can't even beat Thiago on half a leg.

Bones in HW would gang rape DC. DC will retire because he knows Bones is coming for him in HW.

G O A T
O
A
T

Fuck that juiced up cokehead.

JBJ barely survived thiago santos and had to be carried off the octagon. also stipe thrives against tall fighters, the only guy who recently managed to go even with him is a small chubby guy with a low center of gravity.

JBJ could have finished that fight if he just wrestled. You mean to say that a 50% Jones (using only half of his arsenal) nearly lost to Santos.

>thrives against tall fighters
>gets finished by BUM struve

> stipe thrives against tall fighters
OH that must be why struve knocked miocic out. Jones and stipe are the same height anyways, Jones isn't "tall" relative to stipe. Jones vs stipe at heavyweight, it's the only fight left.

Jones, dc, and stipe have literally cleaned LHW and HW. If those three leave the two divisions go to shit. DC probably gonna retire. So either DC vs stipe 3, or Jones vs stipe at HW

he was eyepoked in that one as well

Goat

High fight iq post

>Struve fight
that was ages ago, way before Champ Stipe.

>If those three leave the two divisions go to shit
and the only thing tying the two divisions is DC who is leaving soon even if he does fight again. Then you just have a really boring HW division and everyone in LHW just waiting for jones to fade. Now would be the time to dump all your UFC stock if it was publicly traded.

based

Attached: jonny.jpg (579x282, 41K)

This and struve was his fight fight where the opponent wasn't a literally who bum. he was pretty much amateur at the time.

>Yea Forums is pro Jon "GOAT Jones and hates Daniel "Reddit Dad" Cormier

Newcomer to the board here, think I'm gonna like it.

Jones is a filthy nigger and DC could BTFO him in heavyweight

God i want to gouge out your eyes, DC is still better than jones, stop being delusional.

>God i want to gouge out your eyes
no wonder you're a DC fan lol

HAHA guys its funny because muh eye pokes right? i cant wait to tell reddit about it

seething

>these unapologetically retarded mofos slobbin that roidbabby knob
bow down to your new king and maybe you will be spared

to be fair that knob is fucking delicious and maybe you should try it because it's GOAT and would mog the shit out of whatever knob you're feasting on right now

How much didnyou lose betting on that chubby?

i didn't bet because i knew it was fixed before it even began, DC will make a come back just wait you stupid cuckold.
>chubby
kek, i would love to see you say that to his face, as khabib already said he's not fat, he 's literally rock solid.

You're a funny guy. Well that rock solid belly didn't protect his liver

lol he's too pussy to even attempt it

turborevved, he's red lining