Patriots @ Titans Preseason Game

Game starts in 2 minutes.

Attached: patriots_titans.png (1000x600, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/qg1un
live-nfl.stream/watch/new-england-patriots-live.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tom Brady sucks. Won't even hit 25TD this season

>Implying that a low average year means Tom Brady fell off a cliff
user, I...

Attached: 1561843558310.gif (500x293, 68K)

Tom Brady

Attached: Tom Brady.jpg (2000x1591, 1.03M)

Whatchu eating for this game, famalam?
>Mexican delivery from Door Dash, not that bad

Attached: purechicken.jpg (1200x803, 153K)

Based

Attached: 1514864610022.jpg (552x693, 40K)

Here we go boys. Feeling pretty comfy.

Attached: 1565260814389.jpg (960x634, 325K)

Ice cold take, Kiwi.

Attached: bedazzled.jpg (1118x1762, 380K)

go patriots

Attached: arin hola hola.webm (300x482, 592K)

I wish Adam Humphries a great game, but go Pats!

Attached: GOAT_Celebrates_#6.gif (317x167, 3.71M)

No contest, not DPI

Give Brady all your power you shitheads.

is tom playing tonight

BOOOOO PUT TOM IN

It's a Hoyer and Stidham show again. Ryan just picked off Hoyer.

Great start, Hoyer.

Yeah, it was a sloppy start, but it's early and the Titans fucked up the opportunity.

HAHAHAHA MALCOLM BUTLER

Ryan playing in the second game is both good and terrible. He went from a starter on the Pats to needing to prove himself on the Titans. Ouch.

Hoyer is not for bully, it's bad enough the fag looks like Charlie Brown.

Attached: blessed.jpg (640x854, 66K)

LMAO yeah, he fucked up. An undrafted hero that gets pushed off. He has to earn his paycheck each year from here on out. Love him, but he maxed out potential so fast.

referee looks fucking tough

update your pic, user.

What do my Patsbros think of Joejuan Williams so far?

Of course the Titan's announcers can't be bothered to mention the injured player. Just chew the shit and wait until the commercial break. Real professional.

It's Derek Rivers if you haven't heard yet.

Thanks, user.

HAHA Tennessee can't stop fucking themselves over.

Shilique Calhoun now. Lol.

Sucks, but thankfully he's not a necessity as far as must haves.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

streamable.com/qg1un

Well done, Titans, you scored a TD with your starting offense against backups!

Not so fast!

explain.

I mean the titans proved that they could beat the patriots ass no problem last year

any live stream links?

i used to have the good stream link.... can someone post it real quck?

Each year is different. The transitive property is not valid in the NFL.

Try the website Yea Forums loves to hate.

9gag?

yes, great instincts.

Fuck those slow ass capchas

it's on the NFL channel poor guy

that was a flop

>Live Stream Link:
live-nfl.stream/watch/new-england-patriots-live.html

back ups answer the call from the starters. Let's go!

Damien harris putting Michel on the hot seat???

patriots run a 2 HB formation now

More like Rex Burkhead.

RBs in NE are always on the hot seat, but Michelle has the point for the committee until someone, potentially Harris, proves his worth during the actual season. Michelle will be the point man with White and Burkhead being the wing men until proven otherwise.

Jakobi Meyers putting Nkeal Harry on the hot seat?

What's everyone drinking while the Titans realize they are a backup team?

Attached: bud.jpg (633x633, 46K)

fuck off and just watch the games

Landshark lager throughout the day. A mixture of other ales / moscow mules to top off the evening. Riding out the buzz until sleep town.

This color commentator for the Titans is trying too hard to find a better job.

I got me some Harpoon brown ale and some Jack's Abbey for the second half.

Sounds like we're both going to have a solid evening. Cheers.

Attached: Comfy Pats.png (500x300, 135K)

Damn str8.

Attached: open.jpg (403x604, 43K)

Sorry for being so harsh. It's far too early to really ask about hot seat questions. After week 3 is when roster spots truly start to dwindle down and become an issue.

why is there a telephone number on the first down marker now..

Your Mom has to drum up business somehow.

fuck off old bay

typical NE preseason play for the backups, sloppy.

anyone else think about the families of players, especially the rookies, sitting down and watching the game waiting for their son's name to be called

Fuck are all these flags

Chase Killabich

the majority are due to refs needing to set a standard for calling penalties, but it's also due to sloppy, undisciplined real time playing for drafted players. The refs have to prove themselves to their own crews just as the players, even though the officiating crews as a whole have been called into question for the overall quality of training and accountability. They are proving their worth just as much as players at this point in the season.

MIDGET SIGHTING! C'MON!

Attached: S7Jdlqlj_400x400.jpg (400x400, 53K)

Chiefs 3 and out, hate to say it but defenses have figured out Mahomes

wheres the fucking game

Humphries is fantastic, but I still don't buy that he chose the Titans over the Pats for anything other than a very weak Titans receiving core and the money. He's a fellow Clemson Tiger, so I wish him all the best, but damn.

Attached: E3D2F2CB-5680-4BAF-90AB-CF859C6CF25D.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

are you familiar with where to find the game, the starting time, and where the game might be as far as progress is concerned? There's your answer.

>He’s a fellow clemson tiger
What position did you play?

Tight rear end

Attached: B5363E79-E784-4AF8-904E-934E4E96ED6F.gif (383x169, 1.42M)

Did you attend a college / university? Those that graduate call themselves by the sport nicknames. I'd give you the benefit of the doubt, but your response indicates you are not a college graduate of a school worth talking about in any capacity.

user’s response above was spot on. Enjoy taking it up the ass.

(you)

oh boy another commercial break. better ride my power cart to the fridge and get another bowel of mayonnaise.

why is belichick such an asshole to black reporters?

he was rejected by a nubian queen at prom.

Attached: superhero.webm (640x800, 1.82M)

So which NE WRs will actually play in the regular season? Is Dorsett done?

How is Dorsett even still a thing?

Brady is an absolute madman.

That would be so much hotter if I weren't painfully aware she's wearing a wig to cover her bald/little wool fro underneath. If black women had straight hair naturally, I might actually be attracted to them once in a while.

he has really good hands

You sir, are a homosexual.

Attached: stockings.png (1036x1302, 958K)

Edelman > Gordon > Harry > Meyers > Dorsett
Who knows when DT comes back.

Dorsett is working for a continued special teams spot and a potential rotation into the RB comittee position. The WR core will be Edelman and Gordon, along with whomever Josh feels earns it after the preseason is over and done with. No one can predict it.

I'd rather he didn't. Thomas is softer than my dick after a wake and bate.

Hair actually matters for women, user. If a woman has to wear a wig, extensions, and/or a weave 99% of the time then it gets under your skin as a man that isn't Black. Now, there are many that can overlook it, but the majority won't put up with it. It's intrinsic and inherited. It's just weird.

Obsessing over her hair style makes it clear you're batting for the other team, user.

Attached: lilblackdress.jpg (564x704, 54K)

Hair style isn't the issue. It's actually having hair that is the issue. If she can't wake up with it, wash it, style it, and run her hands through it without processing it / attaching it every now and then it's not hair. It can look great, but it's not hair created from the scalp. You can't fake it, and you have to ignore it. It matters to more than it doesn't.

I should have looked for the trip ahead of time. You look for responses more than you do actual conversation. If only I could talk to you about strictly Patriot shit.

Nah. What can I say, the idea of wool hair/sheep hair is a turn off. I don't find a girl hot if every day is halloween for her.

Yikes.

Attached: corazon.jpg (800x1280, 443K)

Is Tannehill getting cut?

yuck

She yelled at even the mere chance of getting that product wet.

Something's wet in that picture.

Attached: beachmeal02.webm (640x640, 987K)

Yup, the water.

You can always tell who's in charge in these pictures (brotip: not the guy).

Attached: glasses.webm (500x624, 705K)

You can continue on my account, I love black women. Just saying that dude is not the alpha dog in that relationship.

Stidham is looking good, even when he panics. Tannehill gotta get cut after this.

Attached: proper.jpg (800x530, 226K)

It must be soul crushing for these women to know that the best they can do is basically dress as much like white women as they can, straighten their naturally curly hair, and maybe 1 in 1,000 of them will look hot if they wear a wig and whiten themselves up enough.

Even a coastal liberal like you only chases the uncle toms.

Your racism doesn't mask your homosexuality, user.

Attached: oily.webm (640x640, 2.39M)

Nothing I said was racist.

Sounds good!

Attached: Hips.webm (480x854, 1.08M)

and nothing he said was homoerotic. You are a caricature of a Yea Forums poster, yet you know you could fit right in and stay on topic. For shame.

I love it when black dudes complain that white boys "only go for the good looking ones".

Given the choice anyone would be banging a good looking woman.

>White people dress like THIS
>BUT
>black people dress like THIS
>WHAT GIVES???

I'm not gay I wouldn't know.

It's that they only go for the ones that whiten themselves up and do their best to pretend they aren't black.

this response needs a bit more time to develop. Try again soon.

Why hasn’t bill brought in another field goal kicker

I'm not white I wouldn't know.

put your trip back on

good thread guys

it's surprising how little attention the Pats preseason threads get yet the regular season threads are spammed to death on both sides of the fan / hate spectrum. Bandwagons across the board.

What else should we be talking about? Byron Leftwhich?

Attached: high.webm (640x800, 1.89M)

Because nobody cares about the preseason, duh. All it has shown us so far is that the Gostkowski might have hit the cliff before Brady.

Might have?

Attached: trap.webm (640x640, 852K)

While I agree that the preseason is very much a dud in terms of hype, I'm surprised that even a website full of obsessive people can't be bothered to push the limits of a single thread. Truly this is a sign that the NFL has fucked up its ability to keep up with the times.

He doesn't want a kicker it's a useless position. He's just going to start going for it every time.

it's more a sign that it's a waste of time to try to discuss anything on Yea Forums, this whole thread is someone obsessed with an instragram slut arguing with a racist

>poop colored
gross

PERFECT FUCKING THROW!

Attached: love.jpg (433x650, 88K)

Was anything racist even said in this thread?

It's bradyfaggot without his trip. Ignore it.

No, anons talked about the facts of black hair. The existence of multi-million / billion dollar industries for it clears anyone of racism.

You're gay, though.

Attached: cutoffs.webm (480x600, 675K)

not for you

no it was a nonracist straight man saying a beautiful woman was ugly because she straightens her hair

If I'm able to convert OldBay into a trap camwhore, would that be aligned with your interests?

Attached: booty.webm (480x600, 1.14M)

very passable trap

They have nice bodies, but face and head have a lot to do with attraction. A girl can have the best body in the world but if she has a butterface or she's bald or something it's a lot harder to find her hot.

lol, two faggot peas in a pod

I'll manage bitches of any gender.

No because I can ignore you easily enough. Also, I'm being facetious. Once this thread dies so will any need for conversation. You are easily lost in the sea of actual conversation during legit game threads, and you get too caught up in the flood of idiots that respond to your bait in the general.

To piggy back off this, you had the opportunity for solid conversations, but you self destructed.

I pray you lose your battle of managing a lifelong existence of AIDS related illnesses

What we learned: The Titans burned out the starting staff early and the depth couldn't keep up with the Pats.

>The AFC has become one of the best divisions in FB
yeah, that's why they are like 15 games beneath the next highest division. These commentators are in a hell of a position because it's just hype until they get fired or move on to something better. They can't even be bothered to worry about what they say.

AFCSouth*

>The absolute state of Tennessee

AFCS was #1 last year in overall wins, but before that they've consistently been bottom 4.

With nothing to show of it in the post season.

2 down. 21 to go.

B-but...

Attached: faggots.jpg (1200x799, 107K)