>better than neymar

>Barca are currently unwilling to give Dembele up for Neymar

I cant watch it, tl dr please

streamable.com/vulfd
full version
extra 40 secs

streamable.com/vulfd

Missplaces every pass by 5 m

Attached: 1556746194579.png (894x856, 73K)

Why did they not try to offload him to liverpool when they were interested, JFC

He has the potential to be the best player of the world. The sky is his limit.

how come there are never compilations like this on reddit, but they post and jerk over ''great save'' ''awesome pass'' etc

It's on reddit, but they downvoted it on the barca sub

why are you on reddit though?

they post all the goals instantly in decent quality and it loads fast.

this is nothing new, he's been silly on the ball for a while now.
The hope has been that with game time he'll improve this aspect of his game and become a more complete player that gives Barca a surge of pace going forward
Unfortunately it just isn't working out so far. I blame Valverde more than I do him though, shit manager

You have to go back, newfag. Absolutely peinlich.

it's always in reddit comment section you just have to sort by controversial since incels downvote and 'hide' anything that hurts their feelings

Has he improved at all at Barca?

and yet you go on twitter and all the niggers there really rate this cotton picker lmao

get real boomer. if you want to see actual football highlights reddit is almost unbelievably superior to Yea Forums. up until a few months ago there was also great stream aggregation subreddits but faggot admins kept taking them down

Who's more shit, Dumbele or Salad?

How does Dirtmund do it lads ?
>Götze
>Schürrle
>Dumblele
>Pulishit
>Sancho

Sancho is actually legit and so was Götze until he turnrd fat

Then just stay there. What's the problem?

>boomers can't use more than one website at the same time
what's the matter, doesn't your good old browser support opening multiple tabs?

Barcelona and Madrid’s inept transfer business in recent years has seen the PL overtake La Liga once again. 5 years ago they would’ve never let someone like Bernardo Silva go to England.

>buying the wrong dembele
we warned you uefalona, you didn't listen

>falling for the pacy ngubu meme

No. If anything he's regressed. He's had a lot of shit games but this last game was definitely his worst yet.

he's too fast for his mates, he's too fast for the ball

barca wasn't the team for him, just like coutinho, dembélé needs space to express his talent, barcan is a deathtrap for pacy players who need space. those fools keep going there.

He's still a dumb Ngubu. Even in the Premier League with "muh pace and power", he'd struggle. Adama Traore is a perfect example of what speed without intelligence will get you.

>paying 100+ million euro for the french Bebé

He never had that ambition

>played the whole game

Valverde really is useless

WINCHESTA!

Bartomeu deserves to be ousted if he doesn't offer Dembele for Neymar.

Dembele will be sold to Everton in 2021 for £50 million, cap this

Attached: 1532282793626.jpg (375x400, 49K)

>sell Ngubu for 120m
>buy superior Ngubu for 7m
what did Dortmund mean by this?

looks like me on pro clubs

Attached: 1550902392326.webm (1480x826, 801K)

Attached: future-prospect-black-ronaldo.webm (872x486, 2.99M)

I have been doing God’s work and repeatedly posting anti-Dembele stuff on the Barca subreddit. Surely Bartomeu will read my grievances and offload him for Nernan.

>mfw people thought the dumbele and greseman zoomer meme was going to work.

This is completely true. Barcelona spent twice as much on Coutinho and Dembele to avoid getting a better player who actually fit their system.

That is unlikely after he publicly lied that Dembele > Neymar. Even Dembele’s most delusional supporters know that that isn’t true.

Greaseman will work with Messi. He can play off the ball, has a high work rate, and finishes. Dembele was always a lost cause.

The fucking stateof US commentators

>a couple misplaced passes and crosses and getting tackled a few times during a 90 minute match
lmao is this really meant to be some kind of shockingly bad performance?

dubs decide my nickname

Attached: Untitled.png (747x551, 17K)

where do you think OP saw this first, genius?

This scene will cost messi the ballon dor

ifuckataturkscorpse

Downvote_Liversh1t

I doubt he cares, so why would you? 5 ballon doors is a lot more than he or Tsuman ever deserved desu so it doesn't really matter.

Basedislife

Attached: 1539393535114.jpg (242x520, 50K)

RememberThe69

After wacthing that game, i'd like Rafinha to go to a club where he's guarenteed more game time, kinda wasting his career and talent at Barca desu and would fit and be a nice asset in many other teams starting XI
gotten a lot worse, should've stayed at Dortmund, Barca were spending that Neymar money like a young rapper spending his advance like it's unlimited and having his album flop

whitepridekkk88

dumbele

96WasntEnough

Embarrassing

>Gerard Piqué blamed Ousmane Dembélé for Aduriz' goal yesterday. He believes the French winger could have done more to stop Ander Capa from crossing in the ball to Aduriz. Dembélé left speechless. He held his head down without responding to the defender. [sport]
looks like Dumb Lel teammates are starting to turn on hem

Attached: 23566598.png (577x149, 14K)

>He believes the French winger could have done more to stop Ander Capa from crossing in the ball to Aduriz.
He's right, obviously. Dembele is the fastest player on Barca yet he let that dude just blow right past him and barely jogged to keep up with him. He's lucky Pique didn't fucking assault him on the pitch for that level of non-effort.

Imagine how mad Puyol would have been.

Rafinha would fit in on any club. He's a swiss army knife, like Sergi Roberto.
Griezmann would also fit in on any club. He can create, he can score, he can find space and he can play five different positions.

I agree, he also gave the ball way too easy in the final play of the match while the ref was looking to his watch

you also have to wonder if Pique is still holding a grudge over Dembele snatching the Messi assist and then playing it to Alisson hands thing

honestly? ths

NO REFUNDS :^)

I think it's more like, OK dude, we've given you the benefit of the doubt for two years because of your injuries, but now you're regressing? Really?

next they will buy him back for 5 mill

Coutinho regressed too, but in his case it's more a case of not fitting in with the system.
Dembele just fucking sucks. There's no system you can succeed in when all of your passes and shots miss by 5 meters.

You clearly didn't watch the game. That video represents the vast majority of his contributions during the game. It's not like he did some good shit too during the game. His entire game was one big fail.

Puyol would be screaming at Pique for being inept at leading the backline

>Pique
>leading the backline
>with Puyol present

Attached: 1538636242555.jpg (618x542, 186K)

over under 10 games into the season that messi dies from carrying these idiots

Ray Hudson = GOAT

Ronaldo was WAY worse at 22.

Was his first touch always this bad? Also he plays a lot like sissoko with lots of running and no end product

He looks like he'd fit into the current Celtic team nicely.

Erdogan_bitch_boy1488

diapered_kekistani

they all low key hate him for losing them the CL with that miss against the scousers

it's not only that, if you look at the video of the goal it's clearly his fault he left the player unmarked, nothing to do with pace. ffs this is something kids learn to avoid in trow ins since they're 12. He clearly wasn't focused.

>that miss
which one?

nigga be thingken of loot crates yo

he's not good enough playing for Barca anymore

I don't get it, at Dortmund he delivered the ball from ridiculous angles intuitively and at Barcelona he misplaces straight 15m passes. Must be a mental thing, but I don't understand what changed. He's always been a vidya playing NEET troublemaker, even in France.

Managers can have that sort of effect. Don't forget Tuchel spent the first week after he arrived just practicing simple passing. Taking on the ball, one, two touch passes for a week straight

you forgot
>sahin
>hummlels
>shittykharian
>kagawaaaaaaaaaa

papa roach

Kagawa was always legit, but never played in position.

Wow, why didn't De Jong make up for this? What a fraud

>tl;dr, no technique, back to EPL
FTFY

Attached: 4rtyu.jpg (355x475, 41K)

I've never seen so much reddit cancer outside of a general. not surprised considering it's uefalona

Attached: bc2.jpg (717x880, 202K)

This

MoleHoleEGtheAhole

youtube.com/watch?v=2xtkHc2D93k
Sorry m8 I don't have the webm

barcablaugranes has more delusional onions guzzling barca fans than that subleddit. but weirdly enough i also see some users who are obviously from here due to the choice of words they use when they shitpost there.

Free6ix9ine

based

KARABOGA

He's basically Sterling pre-pep

Lots of running with no end product

Although valverde isn't gonna change that.

>Lots of running
Except when he needs to stop a cross late in a tie game, in which case he jogs.

In Bundesliga everybody looks better than they actually are.

people said the same about zlatan and ligue1 but he was the best striker despite being 60

Bundesliga actually has a midfield tho

German efficiency.

RoachLord1488

Glad to make bizness Farca

Attached: smug frog bvb.gif (572x619, 49K)

btw you can buy Sancho for a cool 150 mirrion next year. Isn't this a great deal?

Attached: bvb punch.jpg (785x757, 153K)

i love these

Budesliga would only become competitive once they fix their shitty club ownership rules and let me buy vfl Bochum